PDA

View Full Version : NO SSR kamihimes problems and the next event

TNinja
05-27-2017, 12:28 PM
Seems In the next event it would be a tough battle unlike raid event.
Now i try to switch to dual element and aiming for mono element.
Heroic spirit HP with eidolon buffs both support and mine when the event kick in prolly has hp near 7k.
I only have cassiopeia as main heroic because my arthur doesn't have fire attribute weapon.
If i want to aim for andromeda and modred i need 350 more soul point currently have 350 soul point.
So you can say the possibility to get it before event probably not good.
My team consist of all R fire element excluding amon and 2 dark SR.
The question is how i survive the next event.
Which skill i need to get if i lacked more defensive power or offensive power.
so it will determine betwen choosing andromeda siegfied or modred
I probably a casual but this game need a good decision betwen choosing the 2nd heroic spirit. so here i ask for the input.

QXZ
05-27-2017, 03:42 PM
I can't help u but I want to know what level r u right now

TNinja
05-27-2017, 04:15 PM
I can't help u but I want to know what level r u right now
Rank 46. The math probably an optimistic estimation don't be hard on it.

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 06:47 PM

Honestly speaking, unless you have a hime who can take her place and is always in your party, you need D'Art. Idk about others, but sniper shot is the ONE SKILL I use on just about every soul.

If you can't get D'Art immediately, at least aim for Granuaile. She gets a slightly weaker version of Sniper Shot, and she's a lot cheaper.

Given your current status, I'd go in the order of

Andro or Joan(Sometimes damage mitigation and a bit of regen is more effective than healing)
Granuaile or D'Art
Mordred

You got Arthur a bit early to be honest. Unless I have a hime with def down or a Sniper Shot like skill, I don't even use her and settle for Gawain instead since she comes with Ambush and you can add Sniper Shot as her extra. If you're doing solo things like descent, having both def debuffs will provide more damage than just using arthur.

TNinja
05-28-2017, 12:53 AM

Honestly speaking, unless you have a hime who can take her place and is always in your party, you need D'Art. Idk about others, but sniper shot is the ONE SKILL I use on just about every soul.

If you can't get D'Art immediately, at least aim for Granuaile. She gets a slightly weaker version of Sniper Shot, and she's a lot cheaper.

Andro or Joan(Sometimes damage mitigation and a bit of regen is more effective than healing)
Granuaile or D'Art
Mordred

You got Arthur a bit early to be honest. Unless I have a hime with def down or a Sniper Shot like skill, I don't even use her and settle for Gawain instead since she comes with Ambush and you can add Sniper Shot as her extra. If you're doing solo things like descent, having both def debuffs will provide more damage than just using arthur.

- - - Updated - - -

Granuaile or D'Art
Mordred

Thanks for your input.

about arthur Choosing arthur is not something i called mistake, tbh. I need quick and strong and reliable attacker too to sweep the reward. gawain has lower status and arthur has better assist. using ambush on arthur also the better method.
I got bad draw and rainbow weapon the event give me the chance to become mono element and obtaining SR weapon without have to wait for 3000 jewels. i have spend the jewels and not having good luck.
People said new people better aim for main quest but i did otherwise. i burn all my jewels to take on for the event. Only my limited time and miscalculation hinder me from completing crom cruanch.
I understand your point but during the situation i can justify my action because arthur is the best fit for the role, imo.

About granuaile you're right that is the good defense option but i wanna know the effect of roland rear guard because choosing grannuaille will lead farther from andromeda and mordred. still it is open a path for siegfried because i had gilgamesh.
I forget to mention i have nike too. baphomet can atk down

About the HP i will still wait and see for the event prolly stock up gems and will replace another rainbow weapon and will replace it with either defender or assault . will see how the team fare first.

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot choose artagnan because i already sacrificed my gun SR weapon and i cannot become attacker efficiently before i can find good fire weapon for arthur........

Unregistered
05-28-2017, 05:32 AM
About granuaile you're right that is the good defense option but i wanna know the effect of roland rear guard because choosing grannuaille will lead farther from andromeda and mordred. still it is open a path for siegfried because i had gilgamesh.
I forget to mention i have nike too. baphomet can atk down

- - - Updated - - -

Granuaile and D'Arts skill are Atk + Def down, not just atk down. Also the def down part stacks with ambush, so you get even more def down.

TNinja
05-28-2017, 08:28 AM
Granuaile and D'Arts skill are Atk + Def down, not just atk down. Also the def down part stacks with ambush, so you get even more def down.
I understand i probably going that way if i have good fire weapon/s. gawain and arthur can only wield axe and sword. for the sake of simplicity because she able to use fire staff i go for andromeda and going for roland route. It is probably not the best decision but i'm casual simplicity in the end takes priority. This game is a game of luck except for the loaded. to push forward it is decided by the gacha... like how Non SSR eidolon is trash by default in the end it will be in the bin upgrading them also seems a lost hope and certain waste of energy and resources. You know gacha is a random. if i lucky prolly can get tons of soul point to get andromeda much quicker. baphomet also has atk down it will probably help. will see how difficult the event is before taking another step would be wise.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah balor also has dizy plus poison effect as backup plan if firepower isn't enough. i still can get to replace more with fire weapons to stack all the defender and fire assault skills

- - - Updated - - -

Ah you're opting for andromeda too for the priority. Glad we are in agreement.

VortexMagus
06-01-2017, 10:47 PM
D'art has good skills but its not the best by far. Ambush (Gawain), Desertion (Asmund), Ressurect (Andromeda), and Soothing Breeze (Roland) are all skills I often use instead. Oh, and the affliction removal skill (Maiden's Prayer?) for Medusa/other status inflicting fights.

Also keep in mind that sniper shot overlaps with certain kamihime skills, so if you have someone like belphegor or cybele on your team sniper shot becomes a lot less valuable.

Unregistered
06-01-2017, 11:32 PM
D'art has good skills but its not the best by far. Ambush (Gawain), Desertion (Asmund), Ressurect (Andromeda), and Soothing Breeze (Roland) are all skills I often use instead. Oh, and the affliction removal skill (Maiden's Prayer?) for Medusa/other status inflicting fights.

Also keep in mind that sniper shot overlaps with certain kamihime skills, so if you have someone like belphegor or cybele on your team sniper shot becomes a lot less valuable.

Thanks for the head up. I don't realize cybele has attack and def down skill. Leveling her rn to 60 seems a bother but will try. I'm taking it slowly so leveling her in expert seems valid option.

- - - Updated - - -

That would only be the case if you're focused on one of their elements and don't have plans to use anything else. Also Sniper Shot gives a better reduction than either Belphegor or Cybele.

I mean really, using your logic you could say Ambush does the same since it overlaps with hime def downs.

TNinja
06-02-2017, 01:24 AM
Thanks for the head up. I don't realize cybele has attack and def down skill. Leveling her rn to 60 seems a bother but will try. I'm taking it slowly so leveling her in expert seems valid option.

- - - Updated - - -

That would only be the case if you're focused on one of their elements and don't have plans to use anything else. Also Sniper Shot gives a better reduction than either Belphegor or Cybele.

I mean really, using your logic you could say Ambush does the same since it overlaps with hime def downs.
I think he was talking in context. going that route also can save your soul point since cybelle is an SR and everyone has it so it is a valid option. cybelle also has elemental advantage now so she has being buffed by the elemental advantage. I don't plan to debate it since i don't have any soul point to go d artagnan.

- - - Updated - - -

So people don't misunderstand i appreciate all people that has given input. Each person has some points and more information with logical explanation come from it too. Which one is better imo is case by case matter.

Unregistered
06-02-2017, 02:41 AM
I think he was talking in context. going that route also can save your soul point since cybelle is an SR and everyone has it so it is a valid option. cybelle also has elemental advantage now so she has being buffed by the elemental advantage. I don't plan to debate it since i don't have any soul point to go d artagnan.

The key point is now. If it's a fire event on the other hand, Cybele likely won't be an option, and Belph isn't an option for everyone since not everyone has pulled her. Also to rely on Cybele, that would mean you'd have to heavily invest in wind if you want her to be effective in non thunder events, otherwise you're losing a LOT of damage by having a single unit just for a debuff.

- - - Updated - - -

The key point is now. If it's a fire event on the other hand, Cybele likely won't be an option, and Belph isn't an option for everyone since not everyone has pulled her. Also to rely on Cybele, that would mean you'd have to heavily invest in wind if you want her to be effective in non thunder events, otherwise you're losing a LOT of damage by having a single unit just for a debuff.
I understand that's why i said it is case by case. Assuming some kamihime overwrite the effect and not stacking so the effect won't be crucial either since some kamihimes already have its own debuff, Like nergal, baphemot etc. alternate option like healing, regen etc can be a good option and in some case can shine more than debuff.