PDA

View Full Version : Info request for Minitary Girls

Inb4whales
05-28-2017, 12:06 AM
So Nutaku had been advertising Minitary girls on their banner.
When I watched some gameplay videos, it seems to be a bit similar to FKG but you can control the abilities?
The art looks pretty decent though.

Can anyone with info make a thread about this or share it here?

Koshka
05-28-2017, 12:24 AM
It looks very similar to Shooting Girl (which was the biggest Nutaku fail ever), so don't get too much hopes up for this game.

Unregistered
05-28-2017, 12:38 AM
To be fair, it only failed because of the devs. We shouldnt judge it until we see whats up.

Koshka
05-28-2017, 01:32 AM
SG failed because it was:
- boring
- buggy (the only real Nutaku's fault)
- grindy
- game with no perspectives (because the original version was already closed).

Diesirae
05-29-2017, 03:00 AM
Can't really tell much from just the trailer other than it looks somewhat interesting and decent.

If only it wasn't android only, then maybe I would care enough to actually look into it. Not sure I'd find anything though.

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 02:34 PM
Based on a more careful observation of the trailer and what nutaku has said before, it seems like a lewd version of a type of game which is LOA2, ninja girls, girls x battle and others better games i suppose (again, pardon my ignorance). Assuming that it is, basically we spam missions to get items to upgrade the girls then duke it out in ranking. In other words, some fun with a side of pay to win. It should be decent though.

Ericridge
06-01-2017, 12:04 AM
I was super interested in Shooting Girls, but it was way too laggy as hell so I gave up.

I just hope military girls is fun enough to play.

Unregistered
06-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Just an update the banner dissapeared from both the canadian and the american version. a new game came to global and another came to canada so its completely possible its just a coincidence but im going to take a wild guess and say it might be coming soon. We could be seeing a kind of pre-register for it but its all speculation for now.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is non-h version is out already in korean for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

ah, so its based on an already existing game? its funny that they made a h-version in english before a normal one then. At least they started releasing all their "coming soon" games.