PDA

View Full Version : Does break limit on enhance materials matter?

BJakin77
05-29-2017, 12:31 AM
Does break limit on enhance materials offer more experience on enhancement, or does leveling up enhancers matter more?

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 01:14 AM
break limit means you break/ increase your enhancement level maximum limit. Of course you don't need to break limit if you don't reach there yet. Still break limit the weapon will give you more damage when bursting if it equiped on heroic spirit for eidolon espescially on SSR will increase its effect. still i don't get the purpose of your question

BJakin77
05-29-2017, 01:40 AM
I should rephrase the question. When should I stop leveling the enhancing material so I can focus on enhancing the next material? I'm asking because I know in past games, there is a point where leveling material past a certain level is pointless. Should I limit break the enhancing material (not the actual elemental weapon) to get more experience on the base weapon, or should I just level the material to it's highest without limit breaking? Is limit breaking the enhancers actually worth it? That is what I'm asking.

TNinja
05-29-2017, 02:09 AM
I should rephrase the question. When should I stop leveling the enhancing material so I can focus on enhancing the next material? I'm asking because I know in past games, there is a point where leveling material past a certain level is pointless. Should I limit break the enhancing material (not the actual elemental weapon) to get more experience on the base weapon, or should I just level the material to it's highest without limit breaking? Is limit breaking the enhancers actually worth it? That is what I'm asking.
it depends on many things. firstly you need to make your team dual element or better to be mono element. The weapon should be the highest grade because weapon with SSR give you additional 12 lvl skill either it is defender or assault. you need to aim for assault since it is better but defender also not bad. every level on the weapon gave you 0,5%. So SSR level will give you 6,5% increase.
SR only give 6 lvl additional skill level where R gave you zero additional skill level. If you somehow have 9 SSR same weapon. it is better for the starter to put them all in the weapon list instead of limit breaking it because the skill level will gibe you tremendous boost. when the time past and you need to limit break you can do that after you have enough resources.
Still it is all depends on your strategy. For eidolon it will be better to pick only SSR because upgrading SR with limit break most of the time is useless and still way below SSR with no limit break

- - - Updated - - -

Saying it is useless is not a correct word because it will serve as your temporary additional firepower that will win you reward. What i mean being dual element or mono element mean it needs to match all your resource from eidolons, kamihimes and weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

All strategy are case by case it depends on your situation. if you have abundant resource you can just M/LB them all since M/LB them give you extended limit and will increase burst skill damage.

Diesirae
05-29-2017, 02:51 AM
Am I the only to interpret his question as leveling the actual Enhance Material.. @_@?

http://i.imgur.com/bSusgSD.png

Like leveling that ^
Because if that's the case, from what I know it's not even worth leveling it at all.. using raw materials gives much more than if you were to use those materials to upgrade one material. I haven't seriously tested it further but I did briefly check the different XP rates and figured it wasn't worth it to experiment with it more.

jazz154
05-29-2017, 05:44 AM
Am I the only to interpret his question as leveling the actual Enhance Material.. @_@?

No, I thought so too when I read his question. In that case limit breaking or leveling it is a waste of resources.

TNinja
05-29-2017, 10:37 AM
If you want to make sure the weapon or eidolon is shit or not you may check japan wiki for that.

dreadpin
05-29-2017, 11:01 AM
Does break limit on enhance materials offer more experience on enhancement, or does leveling up enhancers matter more?

no for limit break and yes for enhancement but i think the experience differ by level which makes it not worthy... conclusion, use the enhance materials right away without limit break/enhancing it

TNinja
05-29-2017, 11:09 AM
It is in the end just a game, a hentai game, so i doubt it would require high grade strategic thinking or high difficulty quest. I also made tons of mistakes because i play prolly still less than 2 weeks and wasted all resources but who cares anyway it's just a game a hentai game also. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

BJakin77
05-29-2017, 02:47 PM

http://i.imgur.com/bSusgSD.png

Like leveling that ^
Because if that's the case, from what I know it's not even worth leveling it at all.. using raw materials gives much more than if you were to use those materials to upgrade one material. I haven't seriously tested it further but I did briefly check the different XP rates and figured it wasn't worth it to experiment with it more.

That is exactly what I meant! Thank you for getting the question.

I leveled a rare Cherub baton to level six or seven for experimentation and it only yielded like 117 exp, which is peanuts. So, I will not bother with leveling them, unless for Daileys.

TNinja
05-29-2017, 08:46 PM
That is exactly what I meant! Thank you for getting the question.

I leveled a rare Cherub baton to level six or seven for experimentation and it only yielded like 117 exp, which is peanuts. So, I will not bother with leveling them, unless for Daileys.

i really don't think people will ask something like that but meh

BJakin77
06-03-2017, 06:21 PM
i really don't think people will ask something like that but meh
WHAT??? Something lost in translation.

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the info to the people who actually answered this question properly!

And screw the trolls who posted ridiculous comments.