PDA

View Full Version : FKG x Pero crossover

Eab1990
05-30-2017, 07:45 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/319108694694690816/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164727304956805122/319510913181024266/Screen_Shot_2017-05-31_at_09.21.36.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164727304956805122/319511115799199744/Screen_Shot_2017-05-31_at_09.21.46.png

A Time to Screw
05-30-2017, 08:32 AM
You guys know what follows after a crossover~

A game shutdown.

Eab1990
05-30-2017, 08:37 AM
I'm not even sure how Pero is still kicking, tbh.

Even whales shouldn't have let that game last that long.

Dargor
05-30-2017, 08:37 AM
You guys know what follows after a crossover~

A game shutdown.

This time will be Peropero Seduction or FKG?

Eab1990
05-30-2017, 08:39 AM
This time will be Peropero Seduction or FKG?

It's a dig at FKG dying (based on last week's wtf leaderboard update), but historically speaking, it's the game that collabs with FKG that dies.

FKG x Idol Wars
FKG x X-Overd

And now Pero might be on the chopping block.

I would've expected a SenPro collab first though. Since that game is probably on death row.

twilightdream
05-30-2017, 08:46 AM
Farewell PPS. Let's hope we got 6* ticket out of this one.

paraphin
05-30-2017, 09:51 AM
could someone explain what to do at PPS?
just started the game to get the FKG rewards :D

- - - Updated - - -

looks like you only got rewards at PPS...

Eab1990
05-30-2017, 09:52 AM
Pero's event isn't up until tomorrow, apparently.

Wait until then for details.

paraphin
05-30-2017, 10:16 AM
oh, ok.
thx.

wolf
05-30-2017, 10:59 AM
sigh one of the games that i dont play on nutaku PPS... now i have to do the tutorial and what ever else they will have me do >_>

edit: wait is it an event for FKG to get rewards for PPS or the other way ... ?

Eab1990
05-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Pero's event isn't up until tomorrow, apparently.

Wait until then for details.

Reading is hard.

LastSensei
05-30-2017, 11:21 AM
I better start now to play Pero Pero instead of tomorrow to gain a little jumpstart.

I think they're doing crossover with FKG because it has a huge userbase (despite its declining popularity lately due to deployed newer games). In other words, FKG is pretty much a solid game in Nutaku and I doubt it will be the one meeting the chopping board, if there's any.

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 11:29 AM
I quit playing PPS months ago...actually, the same goes for almost all other Nutaku titles. I guess I just found my niche with FKG. (I regularly check in on Crush Crush, because it takes literally seconds per week to keep it updated.) I liked PPS but if you weren't a whale you couldn't finish most of the events. It'll be interesting during the crossover to see what they've done with it since.

And it is PPS which will die...they stopped updating the original about a year ago and Nutaku's version should be catching up to that point about now.

sniddy
05-30-2017, 12:26 PM
PPS was whale big or go home, I quit after a little while and about 4 events when it became clear you either grinded hard for months on end then splurged on one event, grinded hard for months to be able to do Ok on all events, or paid lots

AgentFakku
05-30-2017, 03:04 PM
It's a dig at FKG dying (based on last week's wtf leaderboard update), but historically speaking, it's the game that collabs with FKG that dies.

FKG x Idol Wars
FKG x X-Overd

And now Pero might be on the chopping block.

I would've expected a SenPro collab first though. Since that game is probably on death row.

Damn Flower Knight Girl, kiss of death crossover

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 05:37 PM
PeroPero could really use a better tutorial... They show you the gacha and then pretty much that's it. Do all boss battles take 5 focus? Or maybe is that because I have 5 cards equipped? And for that matter, what do the little "lips" icons in the slot machine mean? They're not a wildcard, I've matched 2x something and a lips icon and got nothing. Meh, whatever, just keep clicking the slot machine button until the thing finishes.

It's neat to see animated cutscenes though. And for once they give you a scene with the main helper lady, right off the bat... Kinda wish we'd eventually get one with Nazuna.

...And I wish the game would stop randomly un-muting itself. There seems to be no way to make it stay silent permanently. Always nice to have your computer start screaming in Japanese in the middle of a quiet house. A headphones-only game, I guess.

kringley
05-30-2017, 07:51 PM
I'm still trying to figure out where the actual gameplay in PPS is. I never really ran into it but maybe its hidden under that jumbled mess of flashing thingies they call an interface. Probably won't do a collab though.

AgentFakku
05-30-2017, 09:24 PM
this is me being a dumb ass but I never understood how to play Pero Pero and usually never complete an event due to having underlvl cards?

can't get through those story gachas w/ high stamina

oh yeah, it's a Gacha based game

game2534
05-30-2017, 09:50 PM
I tried to play it too, but didn't understand any of the system nor what I supposed to do, so I gave up on it too. Now let's wait and see what's the reward they gonna hand out.

Eab1990
05-31-2017, 10:31 AM
I think Pero won't update for another 19 hours or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Details are up... and it's not pretty. Check first post.

Even day one casuals would have trouble getting 1 million EP. For F2P newbies, it's completely out of the question.

I mean, I *could* reach it myself, but I'd have to no-life a few days or go ham on some super Elite Guards. Not fun. Usually I stop at 250k for that reason.

Volarmis
05-31-2017, 10:36 AM
Any tips for playing this game?
I've launched it out of curiosity quite a long time ago and I don't really remember the details.

kringley
05-31-2017, 10:40 AM
I think Pero won't update for another 19 hours or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Details are up... and it's not pretty. Check first post.

Even day one casuals would have trouble getting 1 million EP. For F2P newbies, it's completely out of the question.

I mean, I *could* reach it myself, but I'd have to no-life a few days or go ham on some super Elite Guards. Not fun. Usually I stop at 250k for that reason.

Thanks for the insight. I won't feel like I'm missing out then.

Eab1990
05-31-2017, 10:45 AM
Well, slight correction on my part.

For F2P newbies, it's completely out of the question unless you no-life and/or get carried hard by whales/strong helpers in phase 2.

Phase 2 Super Elite Guards can drop like... 20k or 200k EP, I forget. A few of the high-level ones and you'd be set for the event. But they only last 30 minutes long and have upwards of several million HP, so... you do the math.

twilightdream
05-31-2017, 10:48 AM
As expect it's a point count.
I may say it again RIP PPS.

game2534
05-31-2017, 10:52 AM
Guess I 'm not gonna bother then. Well maybe log in 7 days is fine though. I mean I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. And the system is just so confusing as ever. Loading time is also long.

Dargor
05-31-2017, 11:01 AM
Ugh, 1.000.000 points, it feels like X-Overd x DP collab again (got carried on that one tho). The rewards on FKG are good but not great, definitely not worth the effort for new players on PPS. Makes me question if they are trying to attract players or not...

paraphin
05-31-2017, 11:06 AM
Well, slight correction on my part.

For F2P newbies, it's completely out of the question unless you no-life and/or get carried hard by whales/strong helpers in phase 2.

Phase 2 Super Elite Guards can drop like... 20k or 200k EP, I forget. A few of the high-level ones and you'd be set for the event. But they only last 30 minutes long and have upwards of several million HP, so... you do the math.

we have 2 weeks, so don't you think it's possible for newcommers?

Volarmis
05-31-2017, 11:14 AM
By the way, did anyone play this to a high level and can send out his friend code?

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 11:20 AM
Friendly advice from a former PPS player: if you're new, you probably can't even 'no life' it and get to 1M EP. I have 622K SED and I can get there, but if you go in right away you're going to be spending full Focus on lvl 2 EGs (and hardly anybody will help you with EGs that low except for people trying to max their number of EGs, which is only a subset of players). What can possibly help you is using some of the free stamina under lvl 10 to level yourself up on one of the non-event quest lines (and pick up some more/better girls along the way to increase your SED) before you focus on the event.

As for 'what is the gameplay,' it's all the slot machine thing to move a progress bar toward 100%. The lips 'are' a wildcard, but only in certain combinations which will make the reels spin multiple times to give you an 'ALMOST.' Blue ALMOSTs can fail, red ones always come through with a CHANCE from which you will draw girl cards. It isn't a chance to get a card, it's a chance to get which of the six cards they present. The more times the reels auto-spin, the better cards you can get. Save any card reveals for times when you get 5 picture flashes...any less and it isn't guaranteed to be a SR.

Eab1990
05-31-2017, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I'm sitting around 450k SED and I've never known the struggles of a day one newbie struggling to kill the single-digit level EGs.

I've managed at least 150k EP for the h-scenes of every EG event, but even that can sometimes take no-lifing a day or two for crunch time, since I obviously don't set aside time to pick it up and play for two weeks straight.

For people who'll struggle on day one... Yeah.

game2534
05-31-2017, 11:34 AM
If you don't know friend code, you can't add anyone? because seriously, this is just too much, lv.3 girl and I need to use 5 focus to take her down.

sniddy
05-31-2017, 11:37 AM
ugh forgot how bad this game was and uncensored - great to play around family

and 500k

LOLOLOLOLOL

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 12:02 PM
Since I haven't played the game before I want to ask something. I hope that it works cause it'll be the only way to actually reach that much EPs as a new player...

So is it possible to add a very high-leveled player in PPS as a friend and when they find a super boss at Phase 2 of the event, let me tap the boss to get EPs that I could normally not get? With that way, is 1 mil EPs possible? Or is the EP you get related to the damage you do regardless of boss level?

paraphin
05-31-2017, 01:12 PM
lol there are ppl who already got >1mio EP, at the first day :D

Myrdin
05-31-2017, 01:14 PM
Not gonna bother. The reward goal posts are set so high, that there is no point in my spending my time on this, since I have not played the game before. Id much rather invest the precious time I aint working on my hobbies, and God knows how much time table top wargames consume when you raise one army, never mind multiple accross different game platforms(Plus this month the new rules for 40K are dropping, which means I need to get my miniatures to servicable state), never mind going out and doing you know... real life things, that require some time as well.

In short - FU this collab. I was looking forward to another collab, but this one is set in such a way that it makes really not worth beyond the first two steps.

Taon
05-31-2017, 01:30 PM
Seems like they're hoping to just squeeze a bit more money out of whales, both current and new, before the inevitable closure of PPS.

Pass.

twilightdream
05-31-2017, 01:43 PM
Like Myrdin said it's not worth to do.
1M point for 2 random guarantee 5* girl ticket never worth any newbie time to waste.
(In fact other ticket is 5*+ with chance to get 6* but that chance is super slim)

But if you're newbie that ready to spend on PPS so just go for it.
And make sure make every moment in PPS worth because they will close it sooner or later for sure.

sniddy
05-31-2017, 01:57 PM
Yeh it's so ludicrously over the top I think I'm out too

maotd
05-31-2017, 02:04 PM
I will not do this collab too. I don't know PPS but this thing just don't make me want to know it. Collabs are made to cross the player base of games and advertises each other right? How they can even believe hardcore brainless farming for two pieces of salt is a good way to present a game and give interest in it?
The only "good" rewards are at insane amount of... I know even know what and the others are just useless at high level. I don't care anymore of 4* ticket and my gift box is already full of lvl100 waiting for a miracle from gacha.
I guess it's still a good (at least Nutaku wise) thing for new players since doing PPS tutorial and 7 day loging sould not be that hard to do.

But seriously, I don't know what Nutaku is doing with FKG and his other games but it's very worrying. FKG players complains about the recents bad decisions about the game design? Well, let's do the worst crossover of the whole FKG history. It's like they trying do kill their own business...

AgentFakku
05-31-2017, 02:26 PM
can do steps 1 - 2

not sure about the rest of them

Nah, I find Pero Pero much harder than X-Overd

I was confused on how to do X-Overd but I finally got it despite not completing everything

For Pero Pero, hell no

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 04:16 PM
So, if I'm reading this right... Because I logged into PPS yesterday afternoon, to look at it and get a brief head start - you know, when it was advertised as such - I'll likely miss out on one of the few possible FKG rewards. Because I technically already completed the tutorial. And no-life-ing isn't even an option for me, due to work and family and stuff, because unlike FKG this game's stamina needs tending to with less than an hour between sessions to prevent wasting.

I'd normally try and figure out the intended reason for crap like that, or find SOME excuse, but... I got nothing. This is ridiculous and makes zero logical sense. It's not even worth it for a couple stupid manyu.

game2534
05-31-2017, 04:57 PM
Wow, a collab so impressive that no one would give a shit about? GJ Nutaku! FKG and Girls Symphony collab in DMM is 100x easier and beginner friendly compare to this crap. Wonder what are they even thinking...

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 05:00 PM
Hate getting back into PPS but at least it's not Osawari Island this time.

Aidoru
05-31-2017, 05:07 PM
As much as I'd like to get the 5 star+ ticket, tried PPS and got less than 100 EP and ran out of stamina and can't request help to randoms like just about every other game with a raid system. Hmm, yea.... probably not.

Eab1990
05-31-2017, 06:11 PM
Seems I lucked out for this event.

After using all my leftover tickets and wild cards, I managed to get my multiplier up to 1.8x and my SED from 500k to 650k, which puts my total SED for the event at about 1.2m. Sitting at 100k EP atm, so I may not need to go ham on SEGs in phase two.

So, if I'm reading this right... Because I logged into PPS yesterday afternoon, to look at it and get a brief head start - you know, when it was advertised as such - I'll likely miss out on one of the few possible FKG rewards. Because I technically already completed the tutorial. And no-life-ing isn't even an option for me, due to work and family and stuff, because unlike FKG this game's stamina needs tending to with less than an hour between sessions to prevent wasting.

I'd normally try and figure out the intended reason for crap like that, or find SOME excuse, but... I got nothing. This is ridiculous and makes zero logical sense. It's not even worth it for a couple stupid manyu.

If you've already completed the tutorial, it'll automatically qualify you for that reward. It's been that way for literally every other collab/compensation, anyway.

AgentFakku
05-31-2017, 06:24 PM
who are our Pero Pero veteran users besides Eab

Drip
05-31-2017, 07:48 PM
For these events, only 2 things are really important:

1) Your SED or Seduction rating. This is basically the seduction rating of all the girls you ever collected (and leveled) put together. A new player won't have a very high SED Probably somewhere between 5k and 10k. For this specific event, you can get "slayer cards" from the Event Gacha (and also one from normal gacha) which multiply your SED. These multipliers are multiplative, not additive. So a 1.6 multiplier and a 1.2 mulitplier result in 1.6 * 1.2 = 1.93. Leveling these slayer cards increases this multiplier once every few levels. The maximum multiplier for all phase 1 and phase 2 slayer cards combined is usually between 40 and 50. So if your normal SED is 10,000, then it could get boosted to roughly 400,000-500,000. Not something a new player would easily accomplish, since leveling all those cards to 100 during the event would be near impossible..

2) Your Focus. They're comparable to our raidpoints. You get 1 Focus every 5 minuts, each focus is a weak attack, and 6 focus is enough for a full attack.
If you can kill the bosses with 1 weak attack, then 6 focus means 6 dead bosses. But, for a new player it's very normal to require multiple attacks to kill a boss. Making it much harder to reach 1 million points, simply because you need more focus per boss.

arclance
05-31-2017, 11:43 PM
Nah, I find Pero Pero much harder than X-Overd

I was confused on how to do X-Overd but I finally got it despite not completing everything
Yeah, Pero Pero is much harder to do than X-Overd you need so many more copies of any card to do well anything.
Not worth my time really.
X-Overd crossover was doable (if a little rushed) for me because I had tried it before.
Then the Dragon Providence / X-Overd crossover just after that was easy and I carried some people from DP in X-Overd, then X-Overd died.

I tried Pero Pero before and could not do anything meaningful then still can't now (and really the gameplay bores me).
So yeah these reward goals are stupid, whales and long time players are not a sane bar to measure your crossover difficulty against.
Pero Pero seems to be targeted at those willing to give over their entire life or large amounts of money to it so this does not really surprise me.

@Drip
So it's like the Slayer Arcana with a damage multiplier in Dragon Providence raid events?
Ugh, you can do those without the SSR Slayer card, you just won't likely place top 30 without it.
And top 30 is the domain of people who whale for more than one copy of the the SSR Slayer.
It did take me 6 months on Dragon Providence to be able to place meaningfully in the Raid Event (top 100) so I would guess this Pero Pero event needs somewhat equal (or more?) time investment if you don't want to spend money on it?

jessejames93
06-01-2017, 12:29 AM
Need help in PeroPero seduction . I need decent players to add me on pero pero seduction i will be on daily to get the FKG rewards

Jessejames93
id:4566530

Thanks to anyone who friends me (:

Smelter Daemon
06-01-2017, 01:11 AM
The Hell they have been smoking? How is this even doable for new players, really? What are they expecting anyway with this approach? :confused:

Maladaptive
06-01-2017, 01:38 AM
Ok, I started last night and have no-lifed my way through it today, min-maxing Stamina and Focus to progress through the story line to get some better cards and also the event.

Am at level 17 with 30K SED and have 6.4K EP. There is 13 days left, there is no realistic way to get to even the 300K EP to get the 5 Silver awards in FKG without a lot of help from super players on your friend list (which are hard to add as most have full friend slots already).

My PPS ID is 6036132 for anyone who wants to add me.

Taon
06-01-2017, 01:42 AM
The Hell they have been smoking? How is this even doable for new players, really? What are they expecting anyway with this approach? :confused:

They were expecting/hoping for some new whales from FKG to spend on PPS.

Volarmis
06-01-2017, 01:43 AM
As much as I'd like those tickets I'm slowly considering dropping out from this one as well.
PPS just doesn't motivate me to play the game at all. I'm not even interested in the scenes, from what little I've read of the dialogues the protagonist is really unlikeable plus the growth curve and the fact you only get boss rewards proportional to your damage dealt is a real downside for new players.
Right now I've beaten a lvl 15 boss using 14 focus points. It would have been at least twice that but I've cut the hp in half with an item first. I got 750 event points for it which really is quite a way to go to 1KK.
I'll probably play it through the weekend as much as my time allows just to check if this is doable, but so far the results are not looking good.

On second thought, nevermind. Slaving away in PPS is just not worth the rewards, so I'm skipping this event.

twilightdream
06-01-2017, 01:52 AM
Abandon ship friend, most of us have

For PPS we should do this LOL
Coming from PPS forum 6 months ago.

game2534
06-01-2017, 02:13 AM
They were expecting/hoping for some new whales from FKG to spend on PPS.

And if I'm FKG whale and a newbie in PPS, why should I spend on that if I can simply pay for any rainbow and a chance to get at least 1 gold. Which is no difference from Collab rewards. (2 golds, or 1 gold and 1 rainbow) Unless you find PPS gameplay fun, there is no reason to go whale at all IMO.

Taon
06-01-2017, 02:45 AM
And if I'm FKG whale and a newbie in PPS, why should I spend on that if I can simply pay for any rainbow and a chance to get at least 1 gold. Which is no difference from Collab rewards. (2 golds, or 1 gold and 1 rainbow) Unless you find PPS gameplay fun, there is no reason to go whale at all IMO.

Right, but you can't keep buying the equivalent of the collab rewards in FKG during this limited window. Sure, you could get there eventually if you buy enough FGs, but you'd probably end up paying more as well.

That said, I completely agree that PPS isn't worth investing money, let alone time, into. I was simply answering what the people behind the collab were hoping for.

Myrdin
06-01-2017, 05:35 AM
Right, but you can't keep buying the equivalent of the collab rewards in FKG during this limited window. Sure, you could get there eventually if you buy enough FGs, but you'd probably end up paying more as well.

That said, I completely agree that PPS isn't worth investing money, let alone time, into. I was simply answering what the people behind the collab were hoping for.

Not really. Just do one of the usual paid gachas and you are good to go, with a rainbow most of the time to boot.

Drip
06-01-2017, 05:59 AM
Yeah, Pero Pero is much harder to do than X-Overd you need so many more copies of any card to do well anything.
Not worth my time really.
X-Overd crossover was doable (if a little rushed) for me because I had tried it before.
Then the Dragon Providence / X-Overd crossover just after that was easy and I carried some people from DP in X-Overd, then X-Overd died.

I tried Pero Pero before and could not do anything meaningful then still can't now (and really the gameplay bores me).
So yeah these reward goals are stupid, whales and long time players are not a sane bar to measure your crossover difficulty against.
Pero Pero seems to be targeted at those willing to give over their entire life or large amounts of money to it so this does not really surprise me.

@Drip
So it's like the Slayer Arcana with a damage multiplier in Dragon Providence raid events?
Ugh, you can do those without the SSR Slayer card, you just won't likely place top 30 without it.
And top 30 is the domain of people who whale for more than one copy of the the SSR Slayer.
It did take me 6 months on Dragon Providence to be able to place meaningfully in the Raid Event (top 100) so I would guess this Pero Pero event needs somewhat equal (or more?) time investment if you don't want to spend money on it?
Yes, although 2-3 months should be enough to get your deck to a decent enough size that with slayer cards you could manage this event. But for new players, it's really not feasible. Not even for a new whale.

To add to the problem: the amount of EP you get depends on the amount of damage you deal to the bosses. New player = little damage, no matter how many strong allies you bring. It's all about the damage you deal yourself. A returning player might do well (if he's lucky in obtaining the right slayer cards). A new player simply won't get anything beyond the tutorial reward.

game2534
06-01-2017, 06:39 AM
To add to the problem: the amount of EP you get depends on the amount of damage you deal to the bosses. New player = little damage, no matter how many strong allies you bring. It's all about the damage you deal yourself. A returning player might do well (if he's lucky in obtaining the right slayer cards). A new player simply won't get anything beyond the tutorial reward.

Seal the deal for me :D

thats bulshit its more like fkg closing since you have to sell your liver and another organ of choice for 6 star

Made me lol real hard

nip101
06-01-2017, 06:57 AM
Honestly if your new I probably wouldn't even bother with the event. Luckily when I quit i had 4.3m sed so its kinda a joke for me but without a decent starting sed its basically impossible.

jason5566089
06-01-2017, 07:22 AM
Started PPS a day ago just before the event, sitting at 20k EP after a day of non stop grinding.
Which means I will need 50 days to get the 1000k reward, it is insane. X-Overd collab event is grindy but it is atleast possible, not to mention the reward is meager compared to the last collab.

The only way I see this being pulled off is by getting extremely lucky in event gacha, you will need all of the event multiplier cards WHILE maximizing your SED WHILE not wasting any focus WHILE putting strategy and picking right fights to earn maxium EP.

So basicly it is still impossible to all new players, this collab pissed me off so much that I am even considering to abandon nutaku FKG and switch to DMM FKG, nutaku FKG is too stingy compared to DMM and The chinese version.

Do not bother with all this, spending 2 weeks sending complaints to nutaku will yield better results

Drip
06-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Started PPS a day ago just before the event, sitting at 20k EP after a day of non stop grinding.
Which means I will need 50 days to get the 1000k reward, it is insane. X-Overd collab event is grindy but it is atleast possible, not to mention the reward is meager compared to the last collab.

The only way I see this being pulled off is by getting extremely lucky in event gacha, you will need all of the event multiplier cards WHILE maximizing your SED WHILE not wasting any focus WHILE putting strategy and picking right fights to earn maxium EP.

So basicly it is still impossible to all new players, this collab pissed me off so much that I am even considering to abandon nutaku FKG and switch to DMM FKG, nutaku FKG is too stingy compared to DMM and The chinese version.

Do not bother with all this, spending 2 weeks sending complaints to nutaku will yield better results
Well, you could probably get it in 30 days, if during Phase 2 you focus on Super Elite Guards, since those give double EP per point of damage compared to the regular Elite Guards. Would probably still need some big friends to actually kill those Super Elite Guards, since their health runs in the millions, capping somewhere around 60 million I believe.

Volarmis
06-01-2017, 09:13 AM
The more I think about it, the more I get the feeling this whole crossover was created only for old PPS players to jump ship to FKG, before PPS will be inevitably closed.
They'd gain a headstart in a new game, since they're the only group of players that would not have the problem to meet the reward requirements from the PSS side.
They'd experience FKG and a lot of them may like it better (like a lot/everyone of us do), so they'll stay with the company after the closure of their previous game.
Of course, this is based on the prediction PPS will be closing but somehow that seems quite probable to me.

wolf
06-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Yeah i don't think i will even try to start PPS sounds too hard to get the crossover rewards, and I am too busy with work atm to grind on a game that i don't care too much for. What are the rewards btw 6* ticket or something?

game2534
06-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Yeah i don't think i will even try to start PPS sounds too hard to get the crossover rewards, and I am too busy with work atm to grind on a game that i don't care too much for. What are the rewards btw 6* ticket or something?

If you clear all objective
4* ticket x1
Bunches of lv.100 manyu
5 silver awards
5* ticket x1
5*+ ticket x1 (rare chance to get 6* from it)

nip101
06-01-2017, 09:55 AM

The only good rewards are a 5* ticket and a 5*+ (5 or 6) ticket.

LastSensei
06-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Is there a way to disable the game message from PPS (red notification on top-right corner)? I already have 15+ unread message as of now and it's still increasing.

Unregistered
06-01-2017, 04:17 PM
The more I think about it, the more I get the feeling this whole crossover was created only for old PPS players to jump ship to FKG, before PPS will be inevitably closed.
They'd gain a headstart in a new game, since they're the only group of players that would not have the problem to meet the reward requirements from the PSS side.
They'd experience FKG and a lot of them may like it better (like a lot/everyone of us do), so they'll stay with the company after the closure of their previous game.
Of course, this is based on the prediction PPS will be closing but somehow that seems quite probable to me.

Honestly, that's what I'm thinking is happening. They couldn't give two shits about the FKG->PPS side, it's entirely a move to try and retain as many of the current PPS players (and spenders) as possible. Might explain as well why games that FKG does crossovers with tend to die... It's not the crossover that lead to the death, it's the impending death that leads to the crossover.

...Still not an excuse for how crappy the FKG->PPS rewards are, but meh.

AgentFakku
06-01-2017, 04:39 PM
wait, what are da rewards for Pero Pero players?

Just wanted to compare since I know what the rewards for FKG playas

Drip
06-01-2017, 08:05 PM
wait, what are da rewards for Pero Pero players?

Just wanted to compare since I know what the rewards for FKG playas

1. Complete the Tutorial
Reward in PeroPero Seduction:
x1 R Gacha Ticket (comparable to a 4*+ guaranteed ticket)

2. Login Consecutively for 7 Days
x3 Peronamin (would be something like 3x Stamina potion)
x3 Pero Pudding (would be something like 3x Raid Point refresh)

3. Collect 700 "Flower Petals"
x1 Event Gacha Ticket. (This is actually the best reward, Event Gacha is the only way to obtain Slayer cards, which boost event scores for the current events. After the event, these slayer cards count as any other card)

4. Collect 9420 "Flower Petals"
x1 SR Gacha Ticket (Comparable to a 5* ticket)

5. Collect 14020 "Flower Petals"

x1 Event Gacha Ticket + x1 SR Gacha Ticket + x1 Card Reveal ( Again, the Event Ticket is the best reward. Card Reveals are also very useful, they reveal the cards in a gacha pull so you can cherry pick the one you really want)

------------------------

Just cleared the Pero side, except the 7 consecutive logins (shouldn't be too hard) and the tutorial (obviously). But yes, I've been playing PPS for a while, though my whaling ended when they reset the Event Gacha boxes without compensation. I finally cleared it again just two weeks ago through F2P, so I might do some minor whaling again in the future, but not too much. That Event Gacha Box was bloody expensive to clean out the first time, so I have some VERY strong reservations about PPS now.

AgentFakku
06-02-2017, 12:16 PM
so FK is much easier than PPS

don't know if I can rack up over 10 Grand of Petals but I do know folks who amass so much petals in no time in this forum

just realise the tutorial reward for PPS doesn't apply to me :V Im not a new playa heheheh, well only 1 reward for me

Meister
06-06-2017, 03:01 AM
Okay! Officially done with the PPS side of the crossover. Time to concentrate on the FKG side :D

jessejames93
06-06-2017, 11:43 AM
So i just noticed how unfair the rewards are for new players. So i signed up on the first day of the event, added friends from here to boost me. I managed to 2,700 ep so far. Then i look at the lowest reward and it's 300,000!?!? This is such a huge waste of time i've been playing this game several times a day and playing as smart as i can. I don't see how a new player would have a chance at hell in 300,000 EP. So that's it for me i'm no longer wasting my time on this game. I will do the 7 day consecutive login so at least i get 1 reward definitely not worth the hours i dumped into it. (1 reward because i didn't see a tutorial when i first logged in).

Volarmis
06-06-2017, 12:10 PM
I'm just hoping there will be a screw-up with the rewards on the FKG side again and in the end everyone will get everything. :p

Meister
06-07-2017, 12:02 AM
So i just noticed how unfair the rewards are for new players. So i signed up on the first day of the event, added friends from here to boost me. I managed to 2,700 ep so far. Then i look at the lowest reward and it's 300,000!?!? This is such a huge waste of time i've been playing this game several times a day and playing as smart as i can. I don't see how a new player would have a chance at hell in 300,000 EP. So that's it for me i'm no longer wasting my time on this game. I will do the 7 day consecutive login so at least i get 1 reward definitely not worth the hours i dumped into it. (1 reward because i didn't see a tutorial when i first logged in).

Yep if you gonna play pps for the 1st time just for the crossover, you are pretty much screwed unless you are willing to whale just for those 2 5* tickets :D

Drip
06-07-2017, 05:02 AM
Yep if you gonna play pps for the 1st time just for the crossover, you are pretty much screwed unless you are willing to whale just for those 2 5* tickets :D
Even whaling won't work, you'd still be missing the necessary wild cards to level up those girls. And the most convenient way to get those things just happens to be doing events. By the time the event is over, you should have gathered the amount of wildcards necessary to have at the start of the event..

Nitty
06-07-2017, 03:20 PM
If you use the item to halve boss HP, does that count towards EP?

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 03:33 PM
It reduces the EP you get, but some EP is better than none.

Eab1990
06-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Half-off on a super boss can get you this.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268440096498384896/321756323119104000/unknown.png

sniddy
06-10-2017, 07:52 AM
I'm done

200k more would tke about 20 more hours playing this s-shower

Maybe more now super-dupa bosses are a thing

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 08:56 AM
I'm done

200k more would tke about 20 more hours playing this s-shower

Maybe more now super-dupa bosses are a thing

Everything you've done since the tutorial is worth... some affection items.

sniddy
06-10-2017, 03:06 PM
I didn't even get the tutorial - played semi-seriosuly for a few week/month or so - that's how I was able to get the 300k - I was planning to for to 500k but at about 240k I hit the wall as my stats were no where near good enought and decided no, not a chance in hell I'd have to no life it - chain myself to the computer and basically give up most of Sat.Sun for 1 ticket

No

This was a terrible, terrible cross over. No way a newbie could ever get close

I realised I didn't have the stamina, commitment or insanity needed to push this uphill kicking and screaming to 500k - but I was close enough to 300k to park it and walk away in disgust

Drip
06-10-2017, 05:13 PM
I didn't even get the tutorial - played semi-seriosuly for a few week/month or so - that's how I was able to get the 300k - I was planning to for to 500k but at about 240k I hit the wall as my stats were no where near good enought and decided no, not a chance in hell I'd have to no life it - chain myself to the computer and basically give up most of Sat.Sun for 1 ticket

No

This was a terrible, terrible cross over. No way a newbie could ever get close

I realised I didn't have the stamina, commitment or insanity needed to push this uphill kicking and screaming to 500k - but I was close enough to 300k to park it and walk away in disgust
300k sounds about right for an account that has been around for about a month. 500k could probably be done in that same time with a similar account that has *all* Slayer Cards for this event (6 gacha cards from this event and 3 gacha cards from previous event, as well as the special crystal card that was available).

The one million reward would require a much more established account (about 700k SED) as well as all Slayer Cards.

Something that's easy to miss, is that one of the Slayer Cards comes from the normal gacha. It's cheap (tickets cost only pero money, not nutaku gold), but it might take a lot of pulls to get it, since that gacha has a rather big pool. One time, I spent as many as 170 tickets to get that card, but I think they increased the chance for it to appear since that time.

Slayer Cards also get better as you level them. Which is very hard for a new player to do, since that requires 198 wildcards of each rarity (plus another 99 if you also have the slayer(s) of appropriate rarity from the previous event). The common slayer cards are easily leveled, but getting 198 SR wild cards for the SR Slayers takes a lot of luck and playing.

flink
06-13-2017, 01:01 AM
OMG, I did it...
1000k with a account started at the begining of the event.
(Lv 25, 210 SED, F2P)

Now I need some sleep...

Volarmis
06-13-2017, 01:06 AM
OMG, I did it...
1000k with a account started at the begining of the event.
(Lv 25, 210 SED, F2P)

Now I need some sleep...

Congrats. I wish you luck on your tickets, you've earned it.

Zandel
06-13-2017, 01:50 AM
TBH tho you would have got more out of just spending the same cash on FKG, but to each their own.

I saw the F2P tag by the way, but you should not have had any event girls giving you more than 1x if that was true.

flink
06-13-2017, 03:51 AM
TBH tho you would have got more out of just spending the same cash on FKG, but to each their own.

I saw the F2P tag by the way, but you should not have had any event girls giving you more than 1x if that was true.

Believe me or not, I'm a 100% free player on PPS.
As you say, there is no benefit to spend cash on PPS just for 2 tickets.

The R Slayer Card is from an event ticket (login bonus) with card reveal.
I also got a 2nd event ticket from 500k EP (got a R dupe...).

I got 2 N Slayer Cards from the normal gacha.

Something that's easy to miss, is that one of the Slayer Cards comes from the normal gacha. It's cheap (tickets cost only pero money, not nutaku gold), but it might take a lot of pulls to get it, since that gacha has a rather big pool. One time, I spent as many as 170 tickets to get that card, but I think they increased the chance for it to appear since that time.

I did used a trick:
I created new accounts to keep sending low level boss to my main account.
This way I have the 3x MVP bonus and a LOT of reward to level up (coins, normal tickets and wild cards).

210,739 SED x 2.13 Slayer Card bonus x 3 / 100 = 13,466 EP every half hour
about 270k EP every 10h!

It was a kind of "can you do it?" crazy challenge.

Taon
06-13-2017, 07:07 AM
Yeah, you definitely earned those tickets; I couldn't stand PPS and wouldn't have done what you did. :)

twilightdream
06-13-2017, 08:53 AM
flink you put up a lot of afford with your trick.
I wish rainbow girl for you. Good luck.

game2534
06-13-2017, 08:55 AM
Likewise, for such effort you put only rainbow from 5*+ ticket can suffice. Best luck to you.

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 12:09 PM
I think I did the login bonus lol I forget :V

but yeah, I give up on Elite Guard when it took twice the gauge to take down da gurl

must have low lvl cards

yeah, this game isn't up my alley

flink
06-13-2017, 03:01 PM
Thank you all.
I willl post my results, but I did it more for the challenge than the tickets (but a rainbow would be welcome;))

This was a bad crossover with insane difficulty for new players.
Nutaku just wanted to make money before closing the game...

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 04:43 PM
Psssh, even if they know, they won't go knocking on your door and take you down

Taon
06-13-2017, 06:51 PM
Shhh, don't say that too loud. there are a few people here that don't like it when you talk badly about Nutaku... :eek:

Personally I couldn't care less if anyone talks badly about Nutaku...with good reason. Translations that people couldn't even be bothered to run through a simple spellcheck? Heck yeah, fire away. Poorly thought out events like this crossover? Pass me a torch. "They just want our money"? No.

You might as well complain about how grocery stores or services like Uber just want your money.

game2534
06-13-2017, 08:30 PM
Personally I couldn't care less if anyone talks badly about Nutaku...with good reason. Translations that people couldn't even be bothered to run through a simple spellcheck? Heck yeah, fire away. Poorly thought out events like this crossover? Pass me a torch. "They just want our money"? No.

You might as well complain about how grocery stores or services like Uber just want your money.

To be fair, that 4000 NG for gold of choice is nothing but dirty attempts to get into your pocket. I don't complain about groceries or merchants want my money, I complained when price and goods and services just don't go together.

Taon
06-13-2017, 09:17 PM
To be fair, that 4000 NG for gold of choice is nothing but dirty attempts to get into your pocket. I don't complain about groceries or merchants want my money, I complained when price and goods and services just don't go together.

I think I see the problem here: a clash of expectations where Nutaku really can't win either way.

If they offered the 5* tickets at, say, 2000 NG, then there would be some who would point at this (in light of the fairly recent controversy over the global power ranking) as further proof that there will be a need to whale in order to be competitive in the possible future by making the pricing attractive. Personally I would buy a few of those myself; $20 for my choice of a 5* is a pretty good deal.

But if they offer it at 4000 NG, then it's "they're just out for money" since most people (I hope) recognize that $40 for a 5* ticket is pretty overpriced.

The way I look at it is Nutaku is saying "We think there's a demand for this so we'll try them out, but make it expensive so that the average power of the playerbase doesn't get out of control". If a lot of people are swimming in 5* then content has to be adjusted appropriately. Hell look at the event that just started today; there are people in the thread saying that the event is too easy and have already cleared thousands of event currency. Granted, the event may -be- a bit easier than was planned...but I'm willing to bet that most people who frequent this forum are above average players; we may even have gained some new ones from PPS.

In a nutshell, I'm saying that Nutaku is a business and of course wants our money, but I'm not sold on the idea that they're out to maliciously cheat it out of us.

sniddy
06-13-2017, 11:15 PM
$20 for a 5* choice is tempting, this is pay to waifu - but it's an acceptable price and I'd....consider it

$40 is silly

HOWEVER - we won't see the sales figures, and offering them at 40 a couple of times then a few months later doing a special sale at 20 both generates interest and a perceived 'bargain'

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 12:17 AM
I think event will be more easy and easy.
Look back to Lavender and Edel event. That time we have to manage right placement our girl.
But now we just can run on default placement just only hope our girl won't KO before final boss dead.

In the end the most challenge thing will be that whale thing and special map.
That time Nutaku will surely have a lot of idea about their deal hahaha.

sniddy
06-14-2017, 12:42 AM
Still no bosses

Taon
06-14-2017, 06:02 AM
$20 for a 5* choice is tempting, this is pay to waifu - but it's an acceptable price and I'd....consider it

$40 is silly

HOWEVER - we won't see the sales figures, and offering them at 40 a couple of times then a few months later doing a special sale at 20 both generates interest and a perceived 'bargain'

You're right; this could also just be a psychological ploy. But I don't think that's the case here because we already perceive that $20 for a 5* of choice ticket is a decent price; you've said that you'd consider buying it also. That said, I'm pretty sure we'll see occasional sales; the "affection gacha" going on was enough to catapult FKG from 12th place to 1st (briefly) on the first day it went live. While you're also correct in that we're not ever likely to see sales figures, we can get a rough ballpark idea of the impact just from the game rankings (which could be manipulated by Nutaku, but I kind of doubt that's going on here).

paraphin
06-14-2017, 08:16 AM
didn't get the reward for finishing the tutorial :(

flink
06-14-2017, 08:47 AM
Wow, they were fast for this one!
@paraphin : same for me, no reward for tutorial yet.

and the results:
Could be better, but I'm not going to complain:
Every new girl is welcome in my harem squad. :D

Maladaptive
06-14-2017, 08:50 AM
No tutorial award either. Wonder if it is because I started PPS after the crossover started in FKG, but not yet in PPS?

Eab1990
06-14-2017, 06:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghL9bZTe5GU&t=50s

Fuck me.

jessejames93
06-14-2017, 06:26 PM
I spent 8 days playing that game just to get 4 manyu, worse crossover event in history of nutaku.. They should do a Kamihime / FKG event i think people would actually care about that one.

Taon
06-14-2017, 07:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghL9bZTe5GU&t=50s

Fuck me.

Ouch. My condolences.

Drip
06-14-2017, 07:36 PM
Got a dupe Camellia from the 5* ticket and Ionocidium from the 5*+ ticket, so no complaints here. I'm actually more excited about Camellia getting her third skillpoint and her fourth equipment slot than about a new 6* that I probably won't even level for a long while.

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 08:04 PM
didn't get the reward for finishing the tutorial :(

think it was only for new playas not old plays like us

twilightdream
06-14-2017, 09:07 PM
flink you done all you can. Gratz.
Your harem squad will be more warmer.

And Eab... oh no...

maotd
06-15-2017, 01:05 PM
Eab> It's not just bad luck. I'm pretty sure it's a bug of the game. I already have some roll like that with the tickets. Use one tichet, got a girl, use another of thoses ticket just after, got the exact same girl. So, my advice for the future, don't use the tickets at the same time. And I'm really sorry for you. I hope you will have a better roll the next time.

AgentFakku
06-15-2017, 04:33 PM
Wow, they were fast for this one!
@paraphin : same for me, no reward for tutorial yet.

and the results:
Could be better, but I'm not going to complain:
Every new girl is welcome in my harem squad. :D

Congrats!

I couldn't do it seems I jipped the login bonus :V oh well, hope for a better crossover