PDA

View Full Version : The best debuff and buff combination

TNinja
06-02-2017, 03:05 AM
To avoid confusion i want to ask how to stack buff and debuff.
If my understanding isn't wrong gawain ambush won't stack with smothering smoke nergal but ambush will stack with snipe.
Snipe won't stack with cybelle and zephyrus debuff CMIIW. Since i'm still very new and my soul point still low i don't have any option to go for andromeda route so this topic won't help me much. Still it will be useful to a lot of people.
So which combination are the strongest buff and debuff?

Naruhodo
06-02-2017, 04:09 AM
A-class debuff= Single buff/debuff, Just ATK-down or just DEF-down (Belobog,Oberon,Ambush)

B-class debuff= Both ATK-down and DEF-down (Cybele's,Sniper,Sneak-attack,etc)

C-class debuff= Special debuff and it stack with all, currently only Sol and Zephyrus have it

Eidolon buff/debuff= Stack with A,B,C.

Element buff/debuff= Stack with A,B,C, and Eidolon's buff/debuff (Light element atk-up like that)

A,B,C,Eidolon buff/debuff,Element buff/debuff stack. Bigger/better debuff skill with the same class or type will overwrites previous skill. But there's a limit of DEF-down status on an enemy (50% is max). The limit on buff... I dunno too eheh:p

edited a bit -_-'

TNinja
06-02-2017, 04:33 AM
A-class debuff= Single buff/debuff, Just ATK-down or just DEF-down (Belobog,Oberon,Ambush)

B-class debuff= Both ATK-down and DEF-down (Cybele's,Sniper,Sneak-attack,etc)

C-class debuff= Special debuff and it stack with all, currently only Sol and Zephyrus have it

Eidolon buff/debuff= Stack with A,B,C.

Element buff/debuff= Stack with A,B,C, and Eidolon's buff/debuff (Light element atk-up like that)

A,B,C,Eidolon buff/debuff,Element buff/debuff stack. Bigger/better debuff skill with the same class or type will overwrites previous skill. But there's a limit of DEF-down status on an enemy (50% is max). The limit on buff... I dunno too eheh:p

edited a bit -_-'
Thanks
I have a question to confirm my understanding
If i have
I. single attack down debuff
2. single def down debuff
3 b class debuff
4. C class debuff
5. eidolon debuff
So/Will all of the five debuff will stack?
What do you mean by special debuff zephyrus have?
So combined with snipe the debuff with zephyrus will result 45% both attack down or it is about another debuff?

- - - Updated - - -

I meant 35% both atk and def down.

Naruhodo
06-02-2017, 05:28 AM
It will stack, but a team that's full of debuffing ability usually have accuracy problem, fatal if miss.. Maybe balance it a bit with other ability such abnormal status resistance down. Zephyrus have C-class ATK-down like Sol's but single target and smaller by 5%.

So Zephyrus' ATK-down + Snipe will net you 35% ATK-down and 20% DEF-down for 1 enemy, and other enemy if there's multiple, will only get debuff from sniper 20% ATK&DEF-down

Ummm, easier way to say is that C-class debuff is a single debuff ATK-down or DEF-down that stack with everything (ABC,Eidolon)

TNinja
06-02-2017, 05:35 AM
It will stack, but a team that's full of debuffing ability usually have accuracy problem, fatal if miss.. Maybe balance it a bit with other ability such abnormal status resistance down. Zephyrus have C-class ATK-down like Sol's but single target and smaller by 5%.

So Zephyrus' ATK-down + Snipe will net you 35% ATK-down and 20% DEF-down for 1 enemy, and other enemy if there's multiple, will only get debuff from sniper 20% ATK&DEF-down

Ummm, easier way to say is that C-class debuff is a single debuff ATK-down or DEF-down that stack with everything (ABC,Eidolon)

Ah you're right zephyrus only give you single attack down. I misread it somewhere i guess.

Unregistered
06-02-2017, 08:37 AM
To avoid confusion i want to ask how to stack buff and debuff.
If my understanding isn't wrong gawain ambush won't stack with smothering smoke nergal but ambush will stack with snipe.
Snipe won't stack with cybelle and zephyrus debuff CMIIW. Since i'm still very new and my soul point still low i don't have any option to go for andromeda route so this topic won't help me much. Still it will be useful to a lot of people.
So which combination are the strongest buff and debuff?

For attack debuffs

1. Sniper Shot, Sneak attack, Cybele debuff, or Belphegor debuff. Not sure about others that fit in this category
2. Zephyrus debuff
3. Joan of Arc Debuff
4. Jormungandr eidolon summon

For defense debuffs
1. Same as above
2. Ambush, Satan's def down skill, Nergal's def down, SSR Amon def down, any other hime who has the same def down
3. Yamata no orochi eidolon summon(She's only SR so it's not impossible to pull her, just unlikely.)