PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Your loli waifu has awakened

Inb4whales
06-02-2017, 08:52 PM
For anyone with a Sol in their account, rejoice. Light team will get their very first kami with an awakening, even though it might take a really long time for that update to arrive here since DMM just got this a few days ago.

Ability upgrades in max level awakening

Solar furnace ++
Heals 1800 HP instead of 1500 (+300 boost), dispels two debuffs instead of one, applies regeneration (amount unknown).

Alfrodull
Number of enemies hit increased from one to all, performance up (does this mean damage increase??), 1 turn cooldown reduction (7 turn ability now).

Caldo Luce
Provides buff that increases healing received on all allies by additional 50% (buff lasts 3 turns).

Read details about her and watch the new animation of her burst here. (http://kamipro-blog.com/2017/05/31/announcement-167/) (Note: Its all in Japanese)
Wiki link to her abilities. (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%BD%E3%83%AB)

QXZ
06-02-2017, 09:06 PM
oww..... i was hoping for adele or alyssa. they make great waifu's

sanahtlig
06-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Caldo Luce
Number of debuffed targets increased from one to all, increases healing received on all allies by additional 50% (buff lasts 3 turns).
It debuffed all targets to begin with. Not sure how useful increased healing would be, unless that also increases the heal cap for each skill.

More importantly, the prerequisite for awakening: 3 Dragon Eyes. These take a while to accrue, but at least it's doable in a few months of farming weeklies / Ragnaroks. Whereas the guaranteed SSR Gatcha ticket is virtually unobtainable.

Yusuke
06-02-2017, 09:29 PM
how does it work? I would like to know which himes have this :D

Unregistered
06-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Goddamit! you raised my hopes up for an SSR Diabolos, psh, loli waifu my arse

Inb4whales
06-02-2017, 11:44 PM
It debuffed all targets to begin with. Not sure how useful increased healing would be, unless that also increases the heal cap for each skill.

More importantly, the prerequisite for awakening: 3 Dragon Eyes. These take a while to accrue, but at least it's doable in a few months of farming weeklies / Ragnaroks. Whereas the guaranteed SSR Gatcha ticket is virtually unobtainable.
Ah my mistake. I've always only been using it for bosses over minions due to it's long cooldown so I totally didn't notice.

how does it work? I would like to know which himes have this :D
Here is the wiki link to all the future Kamis. (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB%E6%80%A7%E8%83%BD%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7)
If you use google translate or click on the column with the title "覚醒" in it, you can rearrange the list so that only the kamis with awakening will show up at the top.
All the Kamis with blue "Max HP" (and "Max ATK" as well) are the ones with awakening because that is their newly boosted stat after an awakening.
Currently the list of awakened KH are:
Ares, Svarog, Gaia, Titania, Tyr, Thor, Susanoo and Sol.

Sadly there isn't a single Water with awakening yet but apparently they are one of the strongest team so I guess I can see why?

Goddamit! you raised my hopes up for an SSR Diabolos, psh, loli waifu my arse
Sorry, I want a Diabolos too. Didn't realise that the title can be misleading. =3=