PDA

View Full Version : Newbie acc which should i pick

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 02:12 PM
after 1 day of rerolling i finally decide to settle down not sure which acc should i play
A- Amaterasu & Amon
B- Thor & Susanoo
i know thor n susanoo have awakening

Santiago Rosa
06-03-2017, 03:16 PM
If you want, I can exchange a Sol + Poseidon account for the Amaterasu and Amon one. Or maybe Shiva + Poseidon.

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 04:19 PM
What is wrong with you people

Aidoru
06-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Amaterasu and Amon is better and Apocalypse revival is soon, so even better. As you progress you can go full dark team (or fire if you get good fire himes). Regardless, you can use Amaterasu as a main or back up in any team since she's more of a debuffer/support/healer, though only regen base heal.

Going Thor and Susanoo is fine early on when you're still building your team but going dual element team isn't recommended the more further you get. You'll need to separate them or suffer a good amount of potential damage loss because of deciding which eidolon and weapons to choose over the other. The eidolons with both dark/thunder are premium gacha and even if you get one, that doesn't make up for the weapon skill damage type loss for using dual.

Of course there are many other little factors to add in like both Thor and Susanoo have awakened forms (in DMM) and Amaterasu and Amon don't. Your other himes you rolled and who you actually roll in the future. Etc.

Wanderer
06-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Amat & Amon are far better, if not the perfect combination of 2SSR for new account, really a no-brainer.