PDA

View Full Version : Disaster Raids Question

QXZ
06-03-2017, 08:32 PM
What is the point of disaster raids other than the limit break material and daily quest requirement?
Does it drop anything else that is good? are the eidolons worth anything?

Aidoru
06-03-2017, 09:02 PM
http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3449-loots-difference-betwen-difficulty-post75480.html#post75480

Only thing after break limit material is SR weapons. Defender skill weapons can be saved/used for leveling up skills as enhance material for other weapons. Assault weapons are needed until you can get enough SSR weapons from events for a full set, so farm these as much as you can during free time in-between event breaks as it will take a very long time til you get a full set of SSR weapons for a single element team.

QXZ
06-04-2017, 07:48 AM
would u recommend farming diaster for SR ATK wpns or trade items durint advent battles?
personally it seem advent materials are better of to LB SSR wpn and eidos.

also, for sub weapons would you recommend using SR ATK weapons over SSR wpn of the wrong element? note that SSR would have about ~20% higher ATK power

TNinja
06-04-2017, 08:17 AM
would u recommend farming diaster for SR ATK wpns or trade items durint advent battles?
personally it seem advent materials are better of to LB SSR wpn and eidos.

also, for sub weapons would you recommend using SR ATK weapons over SSR wpn of the wrong element? note that SSR would have about ~20% higher ATK power
At advent it is more profitable to farm advent quest because it has soul points, high quality items thus high experience for both eidolon and weaposn
SSR weapon is higher if it's gotten MLB but SR will surpass it more often because SR weapons are easily obtainable so it's easilly to MLB and their skill if it's maxed will give I6 percent boost either for attack or HP.

Unregistered
06-04-2017, 08:24 AM
At advent it is more profitable to farm advent quest because it has soul points, high quality items thus high experience for both eidolon and weaposn
SSR weapon is higher if it's gotten MLB but SR will surpass it more often because SR weapons are easily obtainable so it's easilly to MLB and their skill if it's maxed will give I6 percent boost either for attack or HP.

You forgot the most important part. Until they implement a limit you can farm for materials to buy stamina pots. :P

QXZ
06-04-2017, 08:28 AM
i m not sure what u r referring to..... but my SSR wpns are always higher ATK than my SR wpns.
i currently have 1 SR MLB wpn. its not fully fully maxed yet... but SSR wpns are 10% to 50% higher ATK. and this does not even factor in the ability and wpn skill effects.

TNinja
06-04-2017, 08:35 AM
i m not sure what u r referring to..... but my SSR wpns are always higher ATK than my SR wpns.
i currently have 1 SR MLB wpn. its not fully fully maxed yet... but SSR wpns are 10% to 50% higher ATK. and this does not even factor in the ability and wpn skill effects.
How come your SSR weapons can be higher than your SR weapons with limit break that is impossibe. IT might be you just have bad SR weapon. The reason SSR weapons are higher without limit break because SSR weapon has high level limit to begin with.

Aidoru
06-04-2017, 08:37 AM
A fully break limit SR weapon will most likely have higher stat values than a SSR with no breaks.

And obviously you should prioritize events over disasters. As I said for the raid boss weapons, "farm these as much as you can during free time in-between event breaks" During advent events, you can just make a alt to spawn them and send request help to your main since you don't need BP for advent events.

TNinja
06-04-2017, 08:46 AM
SR weapons also twice easier to upgrade its skill compared to SSR weapon.

QXZ
06-04-2017, 09:00 AM
A fully break limit SR weapon will most likely have higher stat values than a SSR with no breaks.

but most of my SSR wpns come from events. and all of them have 1 star. (i might get ixid blade to 2 star as well) and 1 star SSR ATK wpn is almost guaranteed to be equal or better than MLB SR.

Aidoru
06-04-2017, 09:12 AM
but most of my SSR wpns come from events. and all of them have 1 star. (i might get ixid blade to 2 star as well) and 1 star SSR ATK wpn is almost guaranteed to be equal or better than MLB SR.

That's why I said a no break SSR weapon. It'll be a long time before you have a full set of SSR weapons of a single element, especially if you're using a Dark or Light team. Until then, you obviously want whatever you can get, which will most likely be disaster weapons or SR weapons from events. If you get a SSR weapon from gacha, it will most likely not be as good in the long run unless you can break it once or twice as a no break SSR gacha weapon is even more difficult to break limit than a event unless you get lucky draws or whale.

TNinja
06-04-2017, 09:39 AM
I.one star is better than MLB SR how do you come up with that?
2.SR weapon come with elemental boost for whole party with same element with huge sixteen percent even without level it to the high level.
3. Your idea to max it until level 75 will make your experience gone to waste because each level will multiply the cost (experience)
4 it will be such a huge waste of experience if somehow you need to sacrifice it.
5. This game is a race against time SR weapon with same element will give much faster strength boos than SSR with no boost because leveling high level costed a lot.

QXZ
06-04-2017, 09:50 AM
well i can say for sure right now in my inventory, all of my highest ATK wpns are SSR. so if i am to take your advice it would mean going out of the way to max some lower level SR's rather than keep upping my SSR's to 75.

SSR wpns also come with afflictions or beneficial side effects.

Unregistered
06-04-2017, 09:59 AM
well i can say for sure right now in my inventory, all of my highest ATK wpns are SSR. so if i am to take your advice it would mean going out of the way to max some lower level SR's rather than keep upping my SSR's to 75.

SSR wpns also come with afflictions or beneficial side effects.

That side effect only works if you put in your heroic spirit so only one of your weapon can give you the effect.
Yes maxing SR weapon only need few quest. Try expert quest it often give you SR enhancement material.
Having many variation of element will give you disadvantage. If it is your playstyle it's up to you. There is a reason it's highly recommended to settle with one element.

VortexMagus
06-04-2017, 11:17 AM
Also important to keep in mind that SSR weapon burst does a LOT more than SR weapon burst. My Sieg with damage amp can do like 170k with SSR weapon + ele weakness and only 120k with SR weapon + ele weakness.

QXZ
06-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Having many variation of element will give you disadvantage. If it is your playstyle it's up to you. There is a reason it's highly recommended to settle with one element.
and that is exactly my dilemma. i can easily get 1 (or 2) star SSR wpn on each event.... each time a different element. or i can go all in 1 element in which case i m stuck with lots of SR wpns.

as it stands i m probably going multi element because i dont have an imba KH and i dont want to reroll

sanahtlig
06-04-2017, 01:17 PM
Also important to keep in mind that SSR weapon burst does a LOT more than SR weapon burst. My Sieg with damage amp can do like 170k with SSR weapon + ele weakness and only 120k with SR weapon + ele weakness.
The difference is a 3.5x modifier vs. 4.5x. It's important for Siegfried, but no so much for the other heroic spirits.

and that is exactly my dilemma. i can easily get 1 (or 2) star SSR wpn on each event.... each time a different element. or i can go all in 1 element in which case i m stuck with lots of SR wpns.

as it stands i m probably going multi element because i dont have an imba KH and i dont want to reroll
SSR weapons equipped as secondary aren't that much stronger than SR weapons, especially before LV85. So comparisons between a single-element team and a rotating opposite-element team come down to tradeoffs between assault skill and the 45-48% elemental advantage (together with 25% lower damage received). Rotating teams compare favorably at low weapon skill levels. But as content increases in difficulty and demands ever-higher damage output, you'll be forced to level assault skill for 6 elements instead of 1 and farm weapons for every element just to keep pace. Not to mention some of your teams won't have the proper balance to clear difficult content like Ultimate (lacking healing, debuffs, utility or all of the above). It's better to invest heavily in one element that has the best team composition. It'll pay off in the long-term, even if at low levels you're still changing teams for every event. The base stats from the weapons will still buff each team.

QXZ
06-04-2017, 03:45 PM
so what do u do with non-water (or non-main) SSR wpns? use it for upgrade fodder or leave it at lv1?

jazz154
06-04-2017, 03:50 PM
so what do u do with non-water (or non-main) SSR wpns? use it for upgrade fodder or leave it at lv1?

I leave them as lvl 1 in case if I will ever get around to build team of other element (you never know what you will get from gacha in future)

sanahtlig
06-04-2017, 04:12 PM
I stash away the strongest weapon of each element for use as a primary weapon. I never use SSR weapons as fodder. There's enough SR weapon fodder with useless skills that for now I'm also holding onto fully LB'd off-element SR assault weapons. Keep in mind, however, that an SSR weapon that isn't LB'd at least once (and you won't be able to obtain more copies of from a Renewal event) is more or less useless as a secondary in the long-term.

TNinja
06-04-2017, 04:56 PM
It would be easier to explain if you upload your eidolons, weapons and kamihimes. I don't think you need reroll your kamihime is much better than mine. i have no SSR kamihimes.

QXZ
06-04-2017, 09:20 PM
i have these:

TNinja
06-04-2017, 10:23 PM
i have these:
You can make fire team with that setup. Too bad your eidolon crom cruanch only got one limit break thus his effect is not that strong your fire squad also more complete than mine since you have ares.
Collect bits by bits until you can make one element without decreasing your fire power significantly.
Try to get the eidolon at its at least its almost complete stage because eidolon at the event has weaker effect at low limit break.
Next event is wind.
If you're very lucky at wind you can switch to it too since wind team has a lot debuffer.
Hmm you have rahab so you're playing longer than mine.
It is not necessary to limit break SSR weapon but it is important to limit break eidolon because it's affecting its effect for each break.
IF you have got 6 SSR weapon at next event. use them all to create basic mono wind element. it would be much better if it is assault skill.It will create strong mono wind team with elemental skill boost. If you want to make a wind team.

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 04:38 AM
I.one star is better than MLB SR how do you come up with that?
2.SR weapon come with elemental boost for whole party with same element with huge sixteen percent even without level it to the high level.
3. Your idea to max it until level 75 will make your experience gone to waste because each level will multiply the cost (experience)
4 it will be such a huge waste of experience if somehow you need to sacrifice it.
5. This game is a race against time SR weapon with same element will give much faster strength boos than SSR with no boost because leveling high level costed a lot.

Stat-wise I think max MLB SR are usually equal or inferior to 2 star event SSR and 1 star gacha SSR hime weapons with himeless 1 star gacha SSR being superior to those. Also I think some of the stronger gacha himeless weapon SSR at zero stars are equal in stat to some of the weaker SR at max MLB.

You also get a higher skill level ceiling with a SSR than SR with the 16% vs. 13% or 6% vs. 3% if you don't upgrade. However to get to lvl 10 with a SSR is equal to getting to lvl 20 with a SR in terms of R so it is 11% vs. 13% in terms of equal cost in Rs. So if you have the Rs to spend you can compensate for lost stats with the 3% higher skill.

4. It costs 173 Rs to get from lvl 1 skill to lvl 20 skill with a SSR or roughly ~17300 xp (not counting that you might gain less xp because you must feed Rs to SRs) if the Rs are the same weapon type so thats roughly 17 lvls in terms of xp for a SSR when its leveling from 75 to 100. But I think the amount of xp to reach lvl 75 to begin with is roughly the same as going from 75 to 100. So unless you get all super success you won't be wasting xp by using Rs to get to skill lvl 20 for a SSR.

However that is only in regards to non-main hand weapons, weapons that are max MLB have increased in burst when used as main-hand. So I think max MLB SR in the main hand are superior to SSR except those that are max MLB.

- - - Updated - - -

Stat-wise I think max MLB SR are usually equal or inferior to 2 star event SSR and 1 star gacha SSR hime weapons with himeless 1 star gacha SSR being superior to those. Also I think some of the stronger gacha himeless weapon SSR at zero stars are equal in stat to some of the weaker SR at max MLB.

You also get a higher skill level ceiling with a SSR than SR with the 16% vs. 13% or 6% vs. 3% if you don't upgrade. However to get to lvl 10 with a SSR is equal to getting to lvl 20 with a SR in terms of R so it is 11% vs. 13% in terms of equal cost in Rs. So if you have the Rs to spend you can compensate for lost stats with the 3% higher skill.

4. It costs 173 Rs to get from lvl 1 skill to lvl 20 skill with a SSR or roughly ~17300 xp (not counting that you might gain less xp because you must feed Rs to SRs) if the Rs are the same weapon type so thats roughly 17 lvls in terms of xp for a SSR when its leveling from 75 to 100. But I think the amount of xp to reach lvl 75 to begin with is roughly the same as going from 75 to 100. So unless you get all super success you won't be wasting xp by using Rs to get to skill lvl 20 for a SSR.

However that is only in regards to non-main hand weapons, weapons that are max MLB have increased in burst when used as main-hand. So I think max MLB SR in the main hand are superior to SSR except those that are max MLB.

My bad its 173 Rs and 27 SRs so ~20000 xp but the point still stand.

TNinja
06-05-2017, 05:02 AM

However that is only in regards to non-main hand weapons, weapons that are max MLB have increased in burst when used as main-hand. So I think max MLB SR in the main hand are superior to SSR except those that are max MLB but you're correcting me because the elemental skill boost from SR weapon is 13% not 16%

- - - Updated - - -

My bad its 173 Rs and 27 SRs so ~20000 xp but the point still stand.

I think you're misunderstanding me. I talked about SSR which belong to other element compared to SR which belong to same element and have the skill level maxed.

sanahtlig
06-05-2017, 08:02 AM
The Dark/Fire and Light/Thunder renewals are coming up shortly. Those are the important eidolons for damage anyway. New water users could be screwed though because they've missed the character ATK/HP eidolon and the Garuda renewal is pretty far off.

QXZ
06-05-2017, 11:23 PM
well sanahtlig, if u were me, would u go fire main with light as backup? and what would you prioritize when choosing SSR eidolon vs SSR wpn? and 1star SSR wpn vs MLB SR wpn?