PDA

View Full Version : What do the grimoires do?

JerkopusTheFirst
06-04-2017, 10:08 AM
I' ve just started playing like a week ago and I have no idea what the grimoires for the event do, so if anyone can shed some light on that I would be realy grateful ;)

SlickFenix
06-04-2017, 10:13 AM
I' ve just started playing like a week ago and I have no idea what the grimoires for the event do, so if anyone can shed some light on that I would be realy grateful ;)

They Help get you the last Limit Break on your SR and SSR Kamihime. The Silver is for SR and Gold is SSR.

VortexMagus
06-04-2017, 10:14 AM

Don't worry about grimoires. They're used to bring your SR/SSR characters to their final limit break, so you can reach max level. They're much easier to obtain in raid events than standard events, so you'll naturally get some as you play this game and participate in the events. For standard events just worry about getting a copy or two of the SSR weapon and the SSR eidolon. They're more important early on.