PDA

View Full Version : Gem gacha kamihime refresh

CrimsonRunner
06-04-2017, 11:18 AM
I've been playing since just a little before the Crom Cruach event, so I was wondering if someone could tell me approximately how long does it take for the kamihimes in the gem gacha to change to another roster?

TNinja
06-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Change? you meant updated to get more R himes?
R himes are lackluster and has no assist skill
The updates is usually every event but don't expect to add dozens more of himes for each event.

jazz154
06-04-2017, 06:14 PM
Thet don't change roster. It's always the same R kamihime's in gem gacha plus eventually new ones are added to this, like recently 6 new ones (don't confuse it with new ones added each event to the jewel gacha) were added to the previous ones that were there from the start. I believe right now there is about 12 R kami's in gem gacha and I woulnd't expect another ones added to it before 2018.

Aidoru
06-04-2017, 06:38 PM
According to JP wiki, DMM got an whole 12 himes added to gem gatcha 9 months after the first set, for a total of 24 total R's in their gem gatcha. We just that that first set added last event, or the event before that, I forgot, didn't pay attentions since I already had all of them beforehand. So early 2018 should be about right unless Nutaku decides to do it earlier.

CrimsonRunner
06-05-2017, 06:46 AM
So does that mean that with the gem gacha a person can't get more than R 3-4 himes total?

Or is that just a rumour? But after getting a couple myself, I've gotten at least 7 duplicates with no new ones.

Aidoru
06-05-2017, 07:20 AM
So does that mean that with the gem gacha a person can't get more than R 3-4 himes total?

Or is that just a rumour? But after getting a couple myself, I've gotten at least 7 duplicates with no new ones.

As stated by the posts above, there are 12 R himes you can get in gem right now.

Sighto
06-06-2017, 08:24 AM
You are able to have the first 13 in this list. (The first is automatic/story)
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?R%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB

Expect lots of dupes. Gacha can be cruel. I've spend over 130k gems just trying for the last R Hime I need, Astaroth.