PDA

View Full Version : i'm noob help me

zioomxD
06-04-2017, 11:51 AM
sorry for english
i have been playing kamihime since crom cruach event and this is what i have got so far
i know nothing about buff, debuf etc. just clicking random things
(enhancing and breaking limits on everything i can)

QXZ
06-04-2017, 12:02 PM
wow ur already lv 38.... thats not noob at all.
still... what is your question and what do u need help with?

one thing i noticed is that u dont have an SSR hime.... some ppl might recommend you reroll.... but at lv 38, i'd be inclined to keep going with what u got.

another recommendation is forget about your R wpns. focus upgrading your SSR and SR weapons.

zioomxD
06-04-2017, 01:21 PM
I saw some posts and pics "mono" and "dual"(?) parties and my question is: should i focus on something? Right now i'm using "level up" party to max level all kamis dunno why.
Also i can exchange items to ixion eido or weapon. Should i break limit and enhance? (i've got a lot of exchange materials and do not know what to do with them)

QXZ
06-04-2017, 01:47 PM
several other experienced players around here main 1 element. usually water. and they do so by rerolling their account until they have some SSR to go with it

as for the wpn vs eido choice, normally you should choose wpn.

as for choosing an element, i would not make the decision until i get an SSR hime and 2 SSR wpn (1 of which comes with the hime) of that element. cause sometimes u dont make choices... the gache choose for you.

jazz154
06-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Well, his situation with kamihime's doesn't look too hot. How about running fire/dark team? Apocalypse will come back soon and she will support those elements.

Balor/Tsukuyomi/Amon/Nergal/Baphomet/Astaroth or Mephisto? If you go with Cassiopeia/Andromeda team like this could work for some time till you get SSR to support one of elements.

Or water team with Nike/Triton/Kushinada/Circe/Rusalka/Undine with Mordred as main soul and using R water eidolon that will give you 30% atk increase or daily water disaster till you can get your hands on something better (like garuda that eventually will come back)

As for what to get from ixion event, at least one of each (eido and weapon) after that I would say go for max eidolon, since you can get good weapons from disaster raids.

Or if you don't feel like sticking with your account then you can always reroll... I am not fan of rerolling but that is always an option.

TNinja
06-04-2017, 05:54 PM
You have no elemental yet. i suggest you collecting wind SSR weapons at next raid event. going mono element with wind squad must be the easiest way to become easy and cheap mono element. you also can farm the wind weapon at material exchange.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume your jewel is wasted so is the one from harem scene,I think it is easier for you to reroll and aim to leech at next raid wind event. It must be easier to become mono wind since you will get a lot of wind kamihime if you reroll now. you can also play the beginner at this event to farm soul point and elixir, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be boring time to fix the mistake. You probably want to get SSR kamihime with its inbound SSR weapon too so reroll would be more tempting to you. Next event is raid event where it's a noob friendly event compared to descent. raid is where you can leech the items. Create your own raid and let the other people finish it for you.
Collect as many as the SSR weapons at the event dont LMB them it is more priority to use all of them as your mono weapon. i predict you can get more than 3 of the SSR weapons usually 5. Use it as your basic mono element weapon. You will get boost from elemental weapon too. Going mono element also much simpler because you don't need to think much since your choice of everything mostly would be obvious.