PDA

View Full Version : The "Next" button is unclickable after auto combat bug ??

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 12:07 PM
I'm grinding the event quest with auto combat but after defeating the boss, i can't click the next button while the celebrate animation still running.
Is this a bug ?

Boydjt
06-07-2017, 01:21 PM
Yes this is a bug, you'll notice the entire last level will not use any abilities if you are running auto with abilities, all eidolons will not be selectable, and you won't be able to select next when the battle completes. You have to refresh your browser in order to fix this.

Unregistered
06-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Good to know, I am not the only one having this problem.
I even lost twice now, because they did no use any ability and died.
I hope this is getting a fix asap

Not OP
06-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Good to know, I am not the only one having this problem.
I even lost twice now, because they did no use any ability and died.
I hope this is getting a fix asap

How have you lost battles any beacuse of this? The bug causes you to stop and prevents you from doing anything.

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 01:49 AM
How have you lost battles any beacuse of this? The bug causes you to stop and prevents you from doing anything.

The bug prevents me from clicking any buttons, yes, but the Kamihime are switched from "Auto with skills" to "Auto".
They are attacking without using any skills, if it happens. The button will still say "Auto with skills", but they are not going to use them and just attack.
I can't switch the "Auto" button to "Off" or can do anything else, until I refresh the page. If I am not there right now, I can't control if that bug occurs and they stop using spells and just die (depending on the mission that's done).