PDA

View Full Version : [Event 11] Curse of the Sacred Wine Quetzalcoat Raid Event

QXZ
06-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Description

TBD

ETA: End of Ixion Event + 2 days (June 10, 2017???)

From Japanese Wiki: http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%BE%8E%E9%85%92%E3%81%AB%E5%91%AA%E3% 82%8F%E3%82%8C%E3%81%9F%E7%BF%A0%E8%9B%87%E7%A5%9E

Using Google Translate (and some help from other posters):

Demonic Soul (Red) Reward: SSR Quetzalcoat
Summon Effect: Wind damage damage (oversized) to all enemies / Ability Damage up of all ally
Eidolon Effect: Wind attribute character attack 30% (MAX 40%) up / HP 10% up (MAX 20%)

Divine Soul (Blue) Reward: SSR Cucusan Guillotine
Type = Wind elemental (obviously!!!) Axe
Burst Effect = Wind Attack Damage (High) / ATK Up to Self
Weapon Skill = Wind Char HP Increase (High)
Max ATK = 2412

Quetzalcoat Abilities
Blue Version: ATK Down and DEF Down, Hit all with ATK Up, Rage Burst = Attack 14
Red Version: ATK Up and DEF Up, Hit all with DEF Down, Rage Burst = Attack 5 random targets

My Initial Opinion
Looks like a boring event. The Eidolon is decent, but the SSR Weapon is crap. While the wpn dmg is higher, the assist skill only boosts hp, not ATK. Wind element is weaksauce. The good news is the event after that is Thunder, so the Wind items from this event will be of great use soon after.

As a raid event, no strategy is required. Just request support and wait.

TNinja
06-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Isn't lightning is weaker because it's mainly attacker and has no debuffer and healer for newbie. Thunder has another descent coming but still it has only attacker. It would be different if the heroic spirit has complete set of debuffers and healing.

QXZ
06-07-2017, 08:56 PM
its not really an issue for newbies though... since lightning has so much attack, u can just nuke them down and count on eidolons and main soul's EX ability for debuff.

Aidoru
06-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Requesting support and waiting is a great idea if you want to not get MVP or PP. Your goal should be creating a party that can handle auto battle. Last event I wasted far too much BP recovery items for the amount of tickets I got. My team could handle auto battle but not MVP as often. Hopefully they don't bump up this raids difficulty to where I can't auto battle, which I really hope not since raid events are extremely tedious.

Something to note about this raid is that we now have another obtainable reward eidolon copy at 4mil PP. Also 2 25 tickets inbetween at 3.3 and 3.6. Not much but glad they added more. Got more than 4mil the past 2 raid events, so it's good news for me.

Tezcatlipoca is our SR hime this event. Nothing really notable about her. Seems like an okay attacker I guess but hey, I'll take any himes I can get.

TNinja
06-07-2017, 09:27 PM
its not really an issue for newbies though... since lightning has so much attack, u can just nuke them down and count on eidolons and main soul's EX ability for debuff.
That's why i said if the soul ability goes that path. It still problem for newbie regardless since gem gacha only has 2 thunders. Well and indra is so bad i don't know indra can be counted as meeting requirement.

- - - Updated - - -

NEwbie usually only has one heroic spirit and the path to andromeda doesn't lead to any debuffers

Requesting support and waiting is a great idea if you want to not get MVP or PP. Your goal should be creating a party that can handle auto battle. Last event I wasted far too much BP recovery items for the amount of tickets I got. My team could handle auto battle but not MVP as often. Hopefully they don't bump up this raids difficulty to where I can't auto battle, which I really hope not since raid events are extremely tedious.

Something to note about this raid is that we now have another obtainable reward eidolon copy at 4mil PP. Also 2 25 tickets inbetween at 3.3 and 3.6. Not much but glad they added more. Got more than 4mil the past 2 raid events, so it's good news for me.

Tezcatlipoca is our SR hime this event. Nothing really notable about her. Seems like an okay attacker I guess but hey, I'll take any himes I can get.
I understand people with strong attack power or more complete set doesn't like raid event. Raid event is where noobs want to accelerate as fast as he can and goes one element using his items including jewel to buy seeds and elixir. as busy as iam and can't even touch standard difficulty at that time i can almost complete crom cruanch.

jazz154
06-07-2017, 10:52 PM
Divine Soul (Blue) Reward: SSR Cucusan Guillotine
Type = Wind elemental (obviously!!!) Axe

I just want to point out that it isn't so obvious that weapon element would be wind from wind raid. Good example would be first water raid (Jorm), SSR weapon from it wasn't water element.

TNinja
06-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Just for the reminder raid event indeed has strategy. Request support would lost you a lot of PP something that can be traded in this event for items

Boydjt
06-08-2017, 08:30 AM
So I have been building up all teams so I can have elemental advantage on all bosses, I only have 5 SSR eilodons but that already includes a 1 star Jabberwock, so the eilodon won't be particularly useful to me. Additionally, I have only 5 SR wind weapons but they are all attack. I am not particularly impressed with the SSR weapon this even either however. Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should focus on this event? (Weapon or Eilodon?)

Aidoru
06-08-2017, 08:53 AM
So I have been building up all teams so I can have elemental advantage on all bosses, I only have 5 SSR eilodons but that already includes a 1 star Jabberwock, so the eilodon won't be particularly useful to me. Additionally, I have only 5 SR wind weapons but they are all attack. I am not particularly impressed with the SSR weapon this even either however. Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should focus on this event? (Weapon or Eilodon?)

Considering the weapon HP skill, I would still go the eidolon. This eidolon is basically just a weaker version of Jabberwock, same element, same but lower value passive skill and buff but that just means you can have more up time on ability damage↑. Also a small bonus to your soul for using same element eidolons, which I think applies to himes too but not exactly sure since google translate is a mess.

Barbatos Zaku
06-08-2017, 08:55 AM
My fire Team is formed by

Siegfried lv 20
Amon lv 70
Brynhildr lv 70
Agni lv 60
Amaterasu lv 80

10 fire weapons :3 SSR weapons
Main eidolon: lv 70 Crom

I think i am ready for this event

TNinja
06-08-2017, 09:05 AM
SSR weapon has 6,5% increase 3% more than SR. Uou only have 5 SR weapons you can add more 5 wind weapons.
Focus is not correct idea since in raid event since you got ticket where everything is random and pp where the prize is fixed. it may get you another SR attack skill too. If your eidolon is not MLB maxed yet you can replace it with this if somehow you can max it.

sanahtlig
06-08-2017, 09:13 AM
I just want to point out that it isn't so obvious that weapon element would be wind from wind raid. Good example would be first water raid (Jorm), SSR weapon from it wasn't water element.
That was likely to balance the elements temporally since some elements got their first events earlier in the schedule. That appears to no longer occur regularly in events from here on.

bosing
06-09-2017, 03:42 AM
all i got is amon, bapho and hestia for this event oh my bad how can i forget the lovely ignis lol

AutoCrimson
06-09-2017, 04:25 AM
right now im sitting with Amaterasu, Amon, Nergal and Ignis in fire department (no Bapho)...
the question is, should i replace Nergal/Ignis and add Sol as extra support or Shiva as extra DD ?
or just keep those 2 R himes for element advantage?

EmiyaNanaya
06-10-2017, 01:37 AM
Hmm... I just join this game for about 2 weeks and right now I got Amon, Hestia, and Ignis for my Hime team while got Fafnir as my main Eidolon... Most of my Hime are currently around 30-ish level... Is this considered an okay team for the event? I have 4-5 SR weapons too, but not leveled enough... currently bringing Nike, Cybele and Scathath for backup...

sanahtlig
06-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Hmm... I just join this game for about 2 weeks and right now I got Amon, Hestia, and Ignis for my Hime team while got Fafnir as my main Eidolon... Most of my Hime are currently around 30-ish level... Is this considered an okay team for the event? I have 4-5 SR weapons too, but not leveled enough... currently bringing Nike, Cybele and Scathath for backup...
Team power for raid events only matters to the extent that you can solo / MVP the Expert battles, or complete them on Auto-battle. Unless you've been playing for months you won't be able to do these, so your time and BP resource commitment is all that will matter.

Team power is much more important for Advent Events. With a good team, you can farm the highest difficulty fights and grab all the useful rewards without much commitment of time or resources. According to Aidoru's data (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KLHEdVYhEYdEqdZeD2faYlYyWP5b9QhllEbj42EDF00/edit#gid=331551928), a team that is stuck on Standard difficulty will need to expend nearly 3x the AP and clear 6x as many battles to farm the same number of gold turn-ins as those doing Ultimate. Farming Ultimate results in a net gain to your half-elixir stock, while farming Standard likely results in a net deficit, and you'll probably exhaust your supply before you can grab all the rewards.

gottesurteil
06-10-2017, 12:21 PM
That's actually fascinating. I saw the data - and was impressed with Aidoru then too lol - but you seem to have drawn conclusions better. Out of curiosity, how does farming Expert compare to Ultimate? I could only do Ultimate if I had a +35% to +40% element borrow, otherwise I was only on Expert.

Also, how does Ultimate equate to net gain on Half-Elixers? Are they droppable? Or is it just that the gold-chest-drop ratio is good enough you don't need to use any at all during the event, and thus can 'gain' via the 2-per-day?

sanahtlig
06-10-2017, 03:41 PM
That's actually fascinating. I saw the data - and was impressed with Aidoru then too lol - but you seem to have drawn conclusions better. Out of curiosity, how does farming Expert compare to Ultimate? I could only do Ultimate if I had a +35% to +40% element borrow, otherwise I was only on Expert.

Also, how does Ultimate equate to net gain on Half-Elixers? Are they droppable? Or is it just that the gold-chest-drop ratio is good enough you don't need to use any at all during the event, and thus can 'gain' via the 2-per-day?
I've added a new tab to my toolbox comparing drops across difficulties for Advent battles, using Aidoru's drop data for the Ixion event as a base. It can be found in the 'Advent drop calcs (Ixion)' tab. Given the user's max AP, it factors in half-elixir usage and outputs the expected half-elixir gain/consumption. It also calculates net half-elixir gain/consumption over the course of farming N gold turn-ins (relying on AP from half-elixirs only). It would be a simple matter to add a failure rate into the calculation (i.e., Ultimate battles attempted and failed) if that feature was desired.

AgentFakku
06-10-2017, 04:21 PM
time to bring out my thunder team: Baal lv 60, Indra lv 50, Perun lv 50, Nemesis lv 33,

then I just slap brynhildr and Nike in for healers

jazz154
06-10-2017, 05:36 PM
time to bring out my thunder team: Baal lv 60, Indra lv 50, Perun lv 50, Nemesis lv 33,

then I just slap brynhildr and Nike in for healers

Do you hate your thunder kamihime's?

Boydjt
06-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Anyone have any update on when this event will be starting? I was under the impression it would start on June 10th?

Pan
06-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Anyone have any update on when this event will be starting? I was under the impression it would start on June 10th?

Event start after June 12th maintenance.

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 11:23 AM
DP crossover starts 12th, so this will likely start then. Maintenances are usually at 8 pm pst and last 2 hours or so. Usually.

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 02:04 AM
Should change the title to at least match the English name.

- - - Updated - - -

Extended twice, dang I stayed up for no reason today. Wanted to get a head start on the DP crossover and this event.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, managed to get on early enough for day 1 log in and day 2 log in shortly after.

New tabs for sorting support eidolon, but this is bad for me since that means less people using mines as support as I'm using Apocalypse as my main and everyone will most likely go stick on the fire tab.

jazz154
06-13-2017, 02:08 AM
Also got fast enough to get rewards for day 1 and 2, about minute after first one.

I for once am happy with new tabs, even if it means less people will be using my eidolon. Because I am not stuck with only fire ones and can get water eidolons to help me out.

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Yea, I'm at least glad it shows more friends and not just that recent 9 or 10

BarbatosZaku
06-13-2017, 06:07 AM
Well, today i roll and i got from my 3000 jewels Titania and Cucchulain (lancer) so i guess that i lose all my luck of this year XD

atesalt
06-13-2017, 08:05 AM
Well, today i roll and i got from my 3000 jewels Titania and Cucchulain (lancer) so i guess that i lose all my luck of this year XD

Check for supicious lump on your body man.

AutoCrimson
06-13-2017, 08:17 AM
idk if this is a curse or a blessing, wanted Svarog - got Satan, Triton and Cirke or whatever she's called

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 08:21 AM
Jeez, might have to use 3 healers or at least Joan and 2 healer himes to auto battle this. The random chances of her spamming her party wide AoE attacks is ridiculous. It's pretty weak but using it 3 times in a row with heals all on cooldown...

Boydjt
06-13-2017, 09:11 AM
Managed to solo the red expert raid on my first try easily using a team consisting of Andro, Ares, Sol, Brinhilde, Agni, with Amon and Baphomet as subs, using a 2 star Crom and an allied Ifrit . Had about 26k attack power and +35% attack and +15% hp from weaponry. I'll try autoing the battle later today.

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 01:23 PM
not too bad but have to stick to running standard since expert is too much

prolly need to change guild or swap in more active allies b/c I lost some raids :V

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 01:28 PM
Just send request to all if you're having trouble.

BarbatosZaku
06-13-2017, 01:35 PM
This raid boss is easy. The only thing is the continous aoe.

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 02:01 PM
Just send request to all if you're having trouble.

yeah, I do call request

just sometimes, it's dead, highest I seen was 3 when I start my raids

If I join others, it's usually 6 or so on Lv 50 and between 10 and 20 on Lv 70

I have to go spam da friend request

gottesurteil
06-13-2017, 02:24 PM
So how is PP calculated in this? Is it straight damage? For the crom event I was just starting I was woefully underprepared and definitely didn't get close to maxing the PP rewards, though I did get 150 demonic souls and 80~ divine souls. For this event, I'm aiming to max Quetzalcoatl at least hopefully.

Realistically - considering I have a good fire team, albeit with slightly lacking assault skills, what do you think the minimum overall power should be? (average basic hit 7-9k)

Also, is there anyway to speed up the gain of the Divine/Demonic Souls? Even if i get MVP and a bunch of gold chests, the rewards always give tickets, it's never extra souls. Should I be farming the standard raids rather than the expert ones? The standard ones have a chance of dropping the souls, I just don't know if it's >50%. (because they cost half the BP of an Expert raid, thus the drop rate should hopefully be over 50% to make it worthwhile).

Or do you literally just have to do 150 of each type of raid, blowing through your BP refreshes? And once that's done (if you have the time/BP), just hope that your PP is over 4 million?

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 02:32 PM
not a math guy just go in w/ guts muhahaha

well I know I can never get a perfect event unit anytime soon so I just keep grindng for Devil Soul just to get a 2nd copy of the event gurl

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 02:58 PM
In expert, you can get up to 8 (maybe more) chests. In standard maybe 5(?) but you'll most likely end up getting items to initiate expert which eats up chances at more souls and tickets. You can get up to about 20k PP for soloing expert, you only get about 2.5k PP for soloing standard, a quarter of what you get from expert. You also have a very small chance of getting a SR/SSR weapon or the event eidolon as an actual drop in expert.
http://i.imgur.com/sshR5M8.jpg

Sadly I'm not gonna bother recording my drops for this, raid event are already tedious enough.

I don't know the formulas or anything for PP but some tips for it.

-If you can solo, do so, so that you net all the PP you can from the entire fight.
-Use BP recovery items, you get a lot from the event rewards and gacha. It's not like you need it for Advent events.
-If you can't MVP auto-battle, I'd suggest not doing so. Your BP usage to ticket/soul gain will be very poor. Unless you're busy and have other things to do.
-You will get a good amount of PP from event gacha.
-Try not to use DoT skills, like poison, drown, and scorch. You don't gain any PP for the damage they inflict, reducing your overall gain. If you're someone who always gets over 4mil PP by the end, then this isn't as much of a problem.

jazz154
06-13-2017, 04:38 PM
yeah, I do call request

just sometimes, it's dead, highest I seen was 3 when I start my raids

If I join others, it's usually 6 or so on Lv 50 and between 10 and 20 on Lv 70

I have to go spam da friend request

What I usually see is 2-6 on expert and 4-8 on ragnarok. At least the ones that I join. It should be very unusual to have raid fail if you request help from all, since people are farming it like crazy and joining whatever they can.

As for me... I can auto skill solo both experts with water team, but in order to be on safe side I need to take Jorm as supporting eidolon since my healer is Nike and Jean is my soul, so that extra hp really helps when she is going nuts with AoE spam.

AgentFakku
06-13-2017, 05:24 PM
whoo-hoo yeah baby, scored Quetzalcoatl! 5118

- - - Updated - - -

What I usually see is 2-6 on expert and 4-8 on ragnarok. At least the ones that I join. It should be very unusual to have raid fail if you request help from all, since people are farming it like crazy and joining whatever they can.

As for me... I can auto skill solo both experts with water team, but in order to be on safe side I need to take Jorm as supporting eidolon since my healer is Nike and Jean is my soul, so that extra hp really helps when she is going nuts with AoE spam.

when my raids fail

1) usually not enuff people come in to kill the boss fast enuff
2) when I join raids, I sometimes find battles w/ people are dead

Yusuke
06-13-2017, 05:35 PM
annoying defbuff :mad::mad::mad:

jazz154
06-13-2017, 05:49 PM
annoying defbuff :mad::mad::mad:

And here I thought you meant that 100% up time atk debuff on your party that one expert is spamming. Instead it is 100% up time def buff that this one is spamming.

All I can say about it is... at least it isn't petrification.

game2534
06-13-2017, 07:25 PM
Sorry if it's wrong forum or already asked, but do Kamihime has checklist for crossover? And do you have to start Ragnarok yourself or simply join the battle for collab rewards?

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 07:38 PM
The standard for day 1 of raid events.
http://i.imgur.com/JvZdLiQ.png

600 tickets, 300 of each.
1 eidolon and no SSR weapon.
Much sadness.

Also
+350k PP
+80 BP recovery items
+9 SR weapons

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if it's wrong forum or already asked, but do Kamihime has checklist for crossover? And do you have to start Ragnarok yourself or simply join the battle for collab rewards?

I have yet to see one that updates on either game.

Gisborn
06-13-2017, 09:27 PM
im the opposite, 1 SSR weapon and no eido xD

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 09:38 PM
So got Dazbog from the daily 150 NG gacha and while she's not exactly good, just a R hime, she's got a pretty... unique skill. Didn't notice til now.

http://i.imgur.com/Y3vjXgy.png

Lolwut

jazz154
06-13-2017, 09:53 PM
I have yet to see one that updates on either game.

Well, in DP you can check what you have already done in DP part of crossover. As for what you have done in kamihime? You need to remember yourself. And yes, I believe that you need to start ragnarok yourself for it to count.

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 10:49 PM
Well, in DP you can check what you have already done in DP part of crossover. As for what you have done in kamihime? You need to remember yourself. And yes, I believe that you need to start ragnarok yourself for it to count.

I'm aware of the lists in DP, it's just a little annoying that the KH list on both games doesn't keep track. I'm pretty sure I'm done with everything but the daily log in and beginner/ultimate not being a thing for raid events for KH, not that I care for the DP reward side. Still need DP event to start for the KH rewards.

EmiyaNanaya
06-13-2017, 10:59 PM
I'm aware of the lists in DP, it's just a little annoying that the KH list on both games doesn't keep track. I'm pretty sure I'm done with everything but the daily log in and beginner/ultimate not being a thing for raid events for KH, not that I care for the DP reward side. Still need DP event to start for the KH rewards.

I played DP and TBH, I feel so tired doing both at the same time as I have no time to spare usually... Right now I just play KH normally while just login at DP...

Unregistered
06-14-2017, 12:31 AM
How do we start Ultimate and Ragnarok versions of the event? I only have Standard and Expert. Been saving cups thinking I need a certain amount but now just confused.

sanahtlig
06-14-2017, 12:33 AM
Red Expert seems easily soloable. Blue Expert I can't solo reliably on auto-battle, even with Andromeda and Sol. I saw the attack buff + a triple hit to one of my kamihime deal 4.5-5k HP or so, so maybe that's the issue? I still had a wipe even with 2 (randomly proccing) buff dispels.

Yusuke
06-14-2017, 01:08 AM
How do we start Ultimate and Ragnarok versions of the event? I only have Standard and Expert. Been saving cups thinking I need a certain amount but now just confused.

Its random, you need to start and beat Expert(Red or Blue, solo or not), and pray to pop-up a ingame message saying something like "you have been unlock ragnarok difficulty". Lasts for 1 hour to open and cost 35AP

There is no Ultimate difficulty in raid events I guess.

Nitty
06-14-2017, 01:19 AM
My guess is that beginner and ultimate are the two event story quests that are lumped in with the raid boss quests.

Unregistered
06-14-2017, 01:19 AM
There is no Ultimate difficulty in raid events I guess.

Thanks, weird that one of the DP missions is to clear an Ultimate. Though Nutaku isn't perfect in translation/collaboration.

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 01:39 AM
lol i didnt know if you died, u can still claim rewards

think u can do it if u don't hit give up after dying

I was near death :V n the boss was raging but near death, too

thought I can deliver the final blow b4 everyone else but got killed

EmiyaNanaya
06-14-2017, 02:01 AM

Can confirm it... I have died like 7 times fighting against her in the end and still got the rewards...

jazz154
06-14-2017, 02:32 AM

Of course you get rewards even if you die, only requirement is for boss to die and in raids its way easier than in advent (even there if you die along with boss it still counts as your win)

I believe only if you "give up" then you won't get rewards. In that case if boss kills you instead of giving up just return to main page.

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 05:07 AM
I friggin wish I knew dat earlier

ah... wasted so many raid boss events b/c I died and hit give up

well, at least I know now lol :V

Boydjt
06-14-2017, 09:06 AM
So I got lucky and rolled three Quetzalcoatl's in my first 600 Gacha tickets, so I decided to shift my focus from the red boss to the blue one. The difference is like night and day; the red boss was easily done with auto attack, whereas the blue boss seems to hit like a truck when it gets that attack buff off, and when auto attacking I can't reliably remove that buff unless I manual the fight. Even using Sol + Andro + Brinhilde I can't manage that battle in auto as it's down to luck whether or not that enemy buff removal comes off of cool down in time or not. Even so, in manual mode the blue boss is very easy to solo when I use a combination of Sol and Andro with Chaos Magic; as long as you can keep that attack buff off of her it's an easy fight (sitting at 28k attack).

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 07:17 PM
yeah... i think i usually get less

this is what I started

this is what I joined

jazz154
06-14-2017, 07:44 PM
yeah... i think i usually get less

this is what I started

this is what I joined

I don't see a problem. In the first screen there clearly more capable people than on second. They got it to that little hp twice as fast as the second.

AgentFakku
06-15-2017, 06:58 AM
lol dat's a new glitch 5163

Aidoru
06-15-2017, 11:18 AM
With how easy rag Quet is, I just had to try it out.

http://i.imgur.com/7br0uByl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zEDpnqOl.jpg

No potions used. 1 hime down. Amaterasu died about at 1/10th HP cause of the random muti hits attack targeting her a lot.
16 chests total, 14 tickets and 2 souls.
Forgot to keep track of turns, I think it was 71.

Naruhodo
06-15-2017, 11:24 AM
With how easy rag Quet is, I just had to try it out.

http://i.imgur.com/7br0uByl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zEDpnqOl.jpg

No potions used. 1 hime down. Amaterasu died about at 1/10th HP cause of the random muti hits attack targeting her a lot.
16 chests total, 14 tickets and 2 souls.
Forgot to keep track of turns, I think it was 71.

Damn neat! and you did that without B-frame debuff since Amaterasu died? what's your soul's EX skill?

Aidoru
06-15-2017, 11:30 AM
Damn neat! and you did that without B-frame debuff since Amaterasu died? what's your soul's EX skill?

She died when the boss was at about 1/10th HP, without her I would have had trouble since her debuff helps a lot.

I had Chaos Magic (nullify 1 enemy buff) as my ex skill... lol. The only buff that Ragnarok Quet seems to use is def up, thought she might of had atk up so took it just in case. Would just call for help if I couldn't do it but she didn't seem to have any atk ups. So I could have probably used something else, though the fight would have just dragged on a bit longer.

EmiyaNanaya
06-15-2017, 10:09 PM
Man oh man... Today I just got lucky with the Event Gacha as I get 2 Quetz in one go... I don't know how I can get that lucky as I always tend to have bad roll whenever I use gacha...

AutoCrimson
06-16-2017, 01:57 AM
already finished Que (dumb luck, got 3 from gacha)... anyways, Idol-san, two questions

1. I see ur soul, Baphomet, Nergal, ..., Amon - the girl is i-knew-but-forgot, what is her alias? (on roster before Amon)

2. Judging by HP, ur lvl is around 70 ?

(im asking cuz my girls still not break 6k hp even, curious)

Aidoru
06-16-2017, 07:14 AM
already finished Que (dumb luck, got 3 from gacha)... anyways, Idol-san, two questions

1. I see ur soul, Baphomet, Nergal, ..., Amon - the girl is i-knew-but-forgot, what is her alias? (on roster before Amon)

2. Judging by HP, ur lvl is around 70 ?

(im asking cuz my girls still not break 6k hp even, curious)

Alias? I'm not sure what you mean by that unless you're asking for their names, which is displayed above their HP. Baphomet was my back up since Amaterasu died.

All the currently shown himes I have are fully max break limit and leveled with 2 Croms for +40% HP to play it safe. Also using a SSR HP weapon from a previous event. My overall gear isn't really that great, as you can see from the 2nd screen shot I only just broke 30k recently with this party.

AutoCrimson
06-16-2017, 07:54 AM
ah well, was too stupid to even check the name... means, in few weeks i should be able to try solo ragna-raid too, ty

fucka
06-16-2017, 08:13 AM

and 3 healers in the setup, which help a lot against the aoes.

katsalia
06-16-2017, 12:07 PM
I wanted to clarify, you don't need to do anything specific other than making your own Expert raids right? Cuz I've never had a problem getting at least 1 in each raid event, but I'm almost done collecting stuff and I've yet to get a spawn.

Aether
06-16-2017, 12:53 PM
I wanted to clarify, you don't need to do anything specific other than making your own Expert raids right? Cuz I've never had a problem getting at least 1 in each raid event, but I'm almost done collecting stuff and I've yet to get a spawn.

Yeah. For for Rag to spawn you only need to defeat your own expert, there's no mvp statut or things like that involved. If it does spawn you'll be notified at the raid xp result screen by a message " ragnarok as appeared ". Rag spawn chance seems to be low though ( probably something between 1-5%... If someone else can confirm this? ), I got only 1 myself and at best 3 during past events. You must be unlucky, since I have seen you open quite a lot of Expert raid.

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 02:11 PM
ragna spawn rate is probly 5%, since i already spawned 3

(well, keep in mind that im burning thru event for 12h per day)

katsalia
06-16-2017, 04:42 PM
My luck must be super trash on this event then... I've yet to get one and I've hosted another 10 expert raids since my last post.

gottesurteil
06-16-2017, 06:45 PM
Some interesting data from this event, if anyone cares (sanahtlig?)

Just drew 130 Divine Gacha, and 130 Devil Gacha. The notable results (ignoring items, PP, commons etc)

130 Divine Tickets:
11 R Enhance materials (eidolon)
3 SR Enhance materials (eidolon)
10 R Enhance materials (weapon)
4 SR Enhance materials (weapon)
1 SR Bow
1 SR Lance
and 1 Quetzalcuatl!

130 Devil Tickets:
5 R Enhance materials (eidolon)
3 SR Enhance materials (eidolon)
11 R Enhance materials (weapon)
4 SR Enhance materials (weapon)
1 Evolved Grimoire (the one for SR hime, not the SSR ones)

Also, something I never realized before, but you can tell what's going to be in the gacha before it actually appears. If there's a silver/white chest (like when you click on it to open your gacha rewards), your best item will be a rare. If it's a Gold chest, it will contain a SR or even a SSR. And even then, you can tell based on the color of the lightning when Nike spits them out at you. Blue Lightning - SR at best. And though it's a sample size of one, my one and only SSR came from a Gold chest with Yellow/Gold Lightning. There were no other instances of that color lightning, so I'd say it's a safe bet (and like 15 of the blue lightning equalling a SR)

PP:
So in my random quest to figure out how much PP I can get, because 4 million is a stretch damnit, I figured out the PP/Damage ratio. Feel free to double check/collect your own data to compare, but from Expert raids, take the damage dealt and multiply it by .008. That is .8% of the damage dealt. Do 1 million damage? Expect around 8000 pp. The ratio always varies between .795% and .81%.

The exception is Ragnarok, which seems to give around 1.79% - 1.81% - so greater than DOUBLE the PP ratio of the Expert raids. Not as large of a sample size on Ragnarok, but the ratio held true for at least 4 raids (all 3 named positions).

sanahtlig
06-16-2017, 08:49 PM
If we could pool enough data, I'd mainly be interested in the rate of BP recovery items obtained from Gatcha tickets. I want to calculate the net BP gain/loss over the course of a series of Expert battles assuming a given MVP rate, much like I did with Advent battles. A second, much more difficult, objective would be to estimate the drop rate from Gatcha for the SSR weapon and eidolon. That would give users an idea of how many battles per day would be necessary. This would require multiple users to commit to logging all their drops since I couldn't accept data that might be tainted by reporting bias (users reporting only strings of bad or good luck).

EmiyaNanaya
06-16-2017, 09:42 PM
Hmm... Having a problem lately... Why is it that whenever I request support, there are almost no one that will help? It's like I'm the only one playing at this time... I always have a hard time trying to finish my Expert raid by myself...

gottesurteil
06-16-2017, 09:53 PM
If we could pool enough data, I'd mainly be interested in the rate of BP recovery items obtained from Gatcha tickets. I want to calculate the net BP gain/loss over the course of a series of Expert battles assuming a given MVP rate, much like I did with Advent battles. A second, much more difficult, objective would be to estimate the drop rate from Gatcha for the SSR weapon and eidolon. That would give users an idea of how many battles per day would be necessary. This would require multiple users to commit to logging all their drops since I couldn't accept data that might be tainted by reporting bias (users reporting only strings of bad or good luck).

Not sure if you still want it - as you said it'd be a massive undertaking with multiple people, but I got 34 BP Seeds and ~197k PP from those 260 draws. So 34 seeds on that many fights... haha not really similar to the Advents because you can keep taking your daily 2 half-Elixers long after the event ends.

And EmiyaNanaya (sweet name btw, even if it is an unholy mixture of killers lol), there are 2 things you can do: 1) when you start an Expert raid, don't attack the boss until someone joins you, which can take a few minutes. You can buff yourself while waiting - those have 'turn counters' and won't expire, but don't debuff the boss - those are straight seconds.

2) Get better friends haha. It's terrible, but true. If your entire friends list isn't on, then yeah, no one will join. As harsh as it sounds, prune people who are inactive, ESPECIALLY during events, which is when you need them the most.

AgentFakku
06-16-2017, 10:31 PM
reached Devil Soul 60

alright, I'm done. Pretty satisfied w/ raising my SSR Eidolon to 1 stars since I can never go past dat due to lack of time commitment and work even if I spam all my BP points

I did spawn Ragnorok/Ultimate once. All I have done is run Standard all of the time

Nothing lucky in Gacha or drops for me this event

My luck was best for another event since I had an SSR Eidolon drop which I'm told was really rare

sanahtlig
06-16-2017, 11:03 PM
Not sure if you still want it - as you said it'd be a massive undertaking with multiple people, but I got 34 BP Seeds and ~197k PP from those 260 draws. So 34 seeds on that many fights... haha not really similar to the Advents because you can keep taking your daily 2 half-Elixers long after the event ends.
I used the seed data to update my raid event drops tab. It actually significantly affects the ticket gain per BP used, and highlights the vastly increased efficiency of farming raid events when you can reliably MVP. Those who MVP can farm tickets 3x more efficiently per BP spent. Although in the end, simply keeping your BP gauge from maxing is probably most important.

Boydjt
06-18-2017, 06:20 PM
So after multiple failed attempts, I finally managed to solo the Ragnarok Quetzalcoatl! :D

So far in this event I had the opportunity to summon 5 Ragnaroks, reading that others are having problems even getting one makes me question whether I am very lucky or whether they will summon more often the more pp you get per fight (I soloed all my expert raids and started ~30 of them).

sanahtlig
06-18-2017, 07:16 PM
So far in this event I had the opportunity to summon 5 Ragnaroks, reading that others are having problems even getting one makes me question whether I am very lucky or whether they will summon more often the more pp you get per fight (I soloed all my expert raids and started ~30 of them).
Negative, I've soloed all my Expert raids and haven't seen a single spawn. I've now maxed the event eidolon after a marathon session over 8hrs (ugh), so thankfully I don't have to run this event any longer.

gottesurteil
06-18-2017, 07:55 PM
My condolences Sanahtlig. But I'm done with the event now too, as of 10 minutes ago. But I have another set of drop data (including BP seeds):

110 Divine Tickets:
10 R Enhance Material (Eidolon)
2 SR Enhance Material (Eidolon)
10 R Enhance Material (weapon)
2 SR Bows (assault weapon)
1 SSR (quetzalcuatl) <-- woot

190 Devil Tickets:
13 R Enhance Material (Eidolon)
6 SR Enhance Material (Eidolon)
12 R Enhance Material (weapon)
5 SR Enhance Material (weapon)
1 SR Bow (assault weapon)

total of 43 BP Seeds was obtained over the 300 tickets, as was 39,000 gems. Roughly ~180k PP (didn't realize it wasn't a gift to be received, but done automatically)

And for the record, I couldn't get a SINGLE Ragnarok to spawn for me. Good thing I don't care about the Dragon Providence side of things haha.

AgentFakku
06-18-2017, 09:52 PM
unlike FK and Aigis, there not much to do. IN FK and Aigis, there are a lot that I don't have time to grind everything for lol

I was done w/ the event but I still do them even if I can perfect the event unit

There's not much to grind besides the SP quests. That's it

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 10:30 PM
Just a simple question. Does the divine and devil gacha ticket are carried over one raid event to another or not ?

AgentFakku
06-18-2017, 11:38 PM
Just a simple question. Does the divine and devil gacha ticket are carried over one raid event to another or not ?

I don't think so?

just wait for another person lol

I play the game since launch and I don't even know da answer for sure :V

katsalia
06-18-2017, 11:53 PM
Tickets do not carry over, it would be too easy to abuse the system.

Skulkraken
06-19-2017, 05:54 AM

O_o

...Praise be to the Goddess Aigis! May she grant her blessings on all rolling 10-pulls! XD

ShellShock
06-19-2017, 07:46 AM

O_o

...Praise be to the Goddess Aigis! May she grant her blessings on all rolling 10-pulls! XD

From Magic Jewel Gacha?

Skulkraken
06-19-2017, 08:06 AM
From Magic Jewel Gacha?

Yeah. Gonna try holding onto the tickets from the DP collab until some of the seasonal himes arrive. I hope we don't have to wait too long for them...

ShellShock
06-19-2017, 08:57 AM
Yeah. Gonna try holding onto the tickets from the DP collab until some of the seasonal himes arrive. I hope we don't have to wait too long for them...

Why 2-3 weeks after event ends... Why not at once...
Wanna use dat tickets on next event. Hope, it will be pretty good.

trinityfrix
06-19-2017, 09:40 AM
This Event Really make me sad:mad:

Today iam just Open 1273 Ticket[635 Divine Tickets | 638 Devil Tickets] and just got ONE SSR WEAPON
Iam still need 1 SSR Weapon and 2 SSR Eidolon

NUTAKU WHY...... You do this on me :(

AgentFakku
06-19-2017, 12:38 PM
I thought dis event was over lol

I got the Kamihime, Tiaz or something, not sure if there is another Kamihime

back then, I didn't know Kamihime can be found thru these events so I missed a lot of gurls

and 1 star Quetz-chan

AutoCrimson
06-19-2017, 02:29 PM
still need to farm my way to 150 light, to get mlb axe... guess another grinding night for me

zioomxD
06-19-2017, 04:46 PM
hi just quick question
i have 1-star axe, should i limit break it to 2-star or enchance 2nd axe?
also i have 4300 magic jewels and incoming gacha tickets from DP crossover what to do with them? (any upcoming rare kami or something like this?)

sanahtlig
06-19-2017, 07:40 PM
I save my tickets for when a useful new kamihime of my favored element is introduced. Water has Ryuuou and Cthulu coming up separated by only 1 month, so I'll probably spend my Jewels on one (for the bonus rate) and my tickets on the other.

gottesurteil
06-19-2017, 09:01 PM
I save my tickets for when a useful new kamihime of my favored element is introduced. Water has Ryuuou and Cthulu coming up separated by only 1 month, so I'll probably spend my Jewels on one (for the bonus rate) and my tickets on the other.

When you say stuff like that, you mean that when they do the 'element rate up' specials and such, right? I.e. You'll spend your jewels when their chance is boosted. But it's not like there's a way to get a specific hime or anything, right?

Like for example lets say I desperately wanted Svarog, who was just released, it would've been best to spend my jewels/tickets during that week-period right before the event when the fire ones were increased chance? (I don't, I'm just curious on the process, because there are himes that i want)

sanahtlig
06-19-2017, 10:00 PM
You seem to be confusing the promotional Gatchas (which exist purely to encourage impulse purchases) with the bonus rate for recently introduced kamihime in the Jewel and Premium Gatchas. This bonus rate does not apply across the board to kamihime for that element; it's simply a 5x increased probability that if you roll a kamihime of a given rarity, you'll get that particular kamihime instead of one of the others. Around September that 5x boost will be increased to 15x.

AgentFakku
06-19-2017, 10:00 PM
wtf u can save your tickets

at least i know now

Azumish
06-19-2017, 10:15 PM
The event ended and my luck was not as good as with past raid events. Only got Quetzalcoatl up to 2 stars since I never managed to pull one from event gacha, which is annoying because I wanted her maxed as a good replacement for Garuda on my wind team. I didn't even get 1 ragnarok difficulty to pop for me this entire event either.

gottesurteil
06-19-2017, 10:42 PM
You seem to be confusing the promotional Gatchas (which exist purely to encourage impulse purchases) with the bonus rate for recently introduced kamihime in the Jewel and Premium Gatchas. This bonus rate does not apply across the board to kamihime for that element; it's simply a 5x increased probability that if you roll a kamihime of a given rarity, you'll get that particular kamihime instead of one of the others. Around September that 5x boost will be increased to 15x.

Haha, I get what you're saying about the impulse purchase bait; most of the Nutaku Gold ones seem to be like that. That being said, is the 5x bonus actively announced, or is it just passive whenever a new kamihime comes out? Using recent examples (and current) as of just a few minutes ago, they're now advertising a "Dark & Light" pack. It is different from the other stuff as it ONLY contains 5 or so SSRs, and only of the L&D variety. This is one of those promotional ones you mentioned I'm assuming.

But I was just starting when Crom Cruach was around, and I recall Aphrodite being introduced into the Gacha pool at that time. Water drops were increased, just like fire drops were increased before the 12th when the Quetzalcoatl event started. Also, Svarog was introduced.

So my question is about that - they were released for events (or at least using events as an excuse). Did they have a 5x chance? And if so, was that 5x chance separate from the 'fire eidolon and kamihime chance increased' that they were talking about. As you mentioned above that the 5x bonus rate wasn't across the board, but those elements WERE across the board....

Anyway, I'm confused haha.

TL;DR Is the 5x bonus advertised or just passively built in whenever a new hime is released?

sanahtlig
06-19-2017, 10:50 PM
The 5x bonus applies to whichever kamihime were just released, and only to Jewel and Premium Gatcha. Your understanding of the timing is incorrect. For example, Svarog currently has an increased draw rate in Jewel and Premium Gatchas. In general, new kamihime are introduced on an opposite-element schedule. Water kamihime are introduced during Fire events, and that's when water players should be spending their jewels (if they want those particular kamihime).

gottesurteil
06-19-2017, 10:56 PM
The 5x bonus applies to whichever kamihime were just released, and only to Jewel and Premium Gatcha. Your understanding of the timing is incorrect. For example, Svarog currently has an increased draw rate in Jewel and Premium Gatchas. In general, new kamihime are introduced on an opposite-element schedule. Water kamihime are introduced during Fire events, and that's when water players should be spending their jewels (if they want those particular kamihime).

That... makes a lot of sense. I see now. So the Jewel/Premium gacha has in BIG BOLD LETTERS that I totally didn't realize were still there haha the words 'New Characters More Likely to Appear'. *Facepalm*

On a related note then, is there a set release schedule? Has it been mirroring the DMM schedule? Should I just google-translate the JP Wiki? I know you're a water player for example, how did you find out about your 2 upcoming himes?

Aidoru
06-19-2017, 11:23 PM
That... makes a lot of sense. I see now. So the Jewel/Premium gacha has in BIG BOLD LETTERS that I totally didn't realize were still there haha the words 'New Characters More Likely to Appear'. *Facepalm*

On a related note then, is there a set release schedule? Has it been mirroring the DMM schedule? Should I just google-translate the JP Wiki? I know you're a water player for example, how did you find out about your 2 upcoming himes?

In terms of gacha, nutaku has been following the dmm gacha in perfect order.
http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?ガチャ

The next set for the upcoming revival event should be summer seasonal version of already existing girls but with different element (Fire Sol, Light Brynhildr and Light Nergal). They are time limited and will be gone after it ends. Unless nutaku decides to change it up for us, which is unlikely.

gottesurteil
06-19-2017, 11:48 PM
Haha wow this game makes me geek out. Looking at that list of upcoming Kamihimes I see names like Ea, and Cthulhu, Metatron, Ryuuou, Enkidu, etc... man I love it when games just decide to say 'F*** mythologies, we're taking them all'. Seriously, Bastet, Osiris, Azazel, Enma, .... haha the chaos amuses me!

Problem is of course that I don't see any huge names for my chosen element that I feel like waiting for, so it's a crapshot to get ones that are already out that I want. And my odds will only get worse as more are released.

TNinja
06-20-2017, 12:20 AM
It is my 2nd raid and i can finished it with both MLB can solo it helped too

AgentFakku
06-20-2017, 06:33 PM
time to test dat theory5233

(which I know users confirm it, just wanted to play w/ things since i got noting to do lol

sanahtlig
06-20-2017, 08:48 PM
time to test dat theory5233

(which I know users confirm it, just wanted to play w/ things since i got noting to do lol
I don't know what theory you're testing, but you better use those event tickets before they expire.

Skulkraken
06-21-2017, 04:26 AM
I don't know what theory you're testing, but you better use those event tickets before they expire.

I think I understand what happened after looking back through the thread. Hunter noticed the talk about people saving premium gacha tickets and ended up thinking we were talking about raid gacha tickets instead.

AgentFakku
06-21-2017, 12:59 PM
oops, misread it

thanks skullraken

hahahaha I went back and used dem up