PDA

View Full Version : MLB Weapons and Eidolons

QXZ
06-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Hey guys,

What are the recommendations for MLB on Weapons and Eidolons?

To understand this question, there are some situations where MLB is almost impossible - ie SSR Sandalphon would be extremely difficult to MLB since she drops from a raid event, and there is no revival. Conversely, Apocalypse can be easily MLB'ed, if you already had her from the last event, because her revival event is coming up in 2 weeks, giving you a chance to MLB her. But I am not sure if Apocalpyse is a good Eidolon worthy to MLB.

An example of a good Weapon to MLB is SR ATK Wpns from Raid Quests (from World 1). Because they are available each day and can be MLB'ed eventually. And they have decent stats.

So... what are your recommendations for weapons and eidos worthy of MLB'ing?

gottesurteil
06-08-2017, 07:55 PM
I actually have a very pertinent question related to this. I just not 2 hours ago went through the JP Wiki to figure out all the Disastre raid SRs, and worked out which are farmable and such. I do plan on MBL'ing them, though I'll stop once I get the Assault weapons done (for my chosen element). My question is, is it better to farm them via the 20ap raids or the 30ap ones... or both? From what I understand via my google-translate-fu, they can drop from the 30sp raids as drops, and from the 20ap ones ONLY as the platinum chests (MVP, Starter, Vice-MVP)... Is that correct?

As for the post topic though - isn't the goal to try and MBL everything you can? Your post seems factually accurate - Crom will be impossible because the raid won't come back. Unless I'm missing something?

Aidoru
06-08-2017, 08:52 PM
It all really just depends. There are many variables to factor in yourself.

When you can handle Ultimate for advent, it isn't much of a problem on maxing both eidolon and weapon. The only problem is whether you're willing to spend the time too as Kamihime is by far one of the most time consuming games on nutaku. This event I didn't get either from my only plat chests drop but I have both fully break limit from exchange materials alone. It kinda helps that I don't care about Soul P anymore.

Raids events are a bit more RNG to a bigger annoyance since you are required to get at least 1 copy of each from their respective gacha to be able to fully break them assuming you get all the PP/soul rewards. As I mentioned in the upcoming raid event thread, you'll be able to get another copy of the eidolon by reaching 4mil PP, which they should add starting that event. Though again, very time consuming.

If not able to max either and stuck choosing whether to focus on a new event SSR eidolon or not, it mostly depends on your current roster, playstyle and the current time of event. Ixion for example, as I mentioned in the event topic for it, is not a good choice if you are already using a full set of SSR eidolons and not using a thunder team since her buff is Thunder ATK↑. However if you are someone using a thunder team, then the situation splits into 2 new questions. Do you have a proper thunder eidolon as your main, if no then you have the option to prioritize her (even though her passive is awful). If yes, then weapon takes priority as you don't need to max break limit Ixion to use her activated Thunder ATK↑ battle buff, which is really all you need her for as for a thunder team. Then timing of event, factoring in that Pheonix revival is right after the upcoming event, you'rel likely to replace Ixion immediately after and it's not like the event in-between is water so you wouldn't be using her as a main in the first place but she may still hold a spot for you as a sub depending on your current set up.

Apocalypse, Phoenix and Garuda are the best event SSR eidolons in terms of maximizing your damage for free players (outside of lucky gacha draws). You will want these 3 maxed as a main priority and use them as your main (unless you need a HP eidolon for say Advent Ragnarok). These 3 have 40% Element ATK↑ passives while every other event eidolon uses Character ATK↑ (and future eidolons with Element ATK are much lower value). Element ATK and Character ATK may seem the same but they are different. The more ATK↑ weapon skill you have, having Element ATK↑ eidolon will only further increase your damage over Character ATK↑.
(Topic with more details on formula/calculations (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3352-explanation-damage-calculated.html))

jazz154
06-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Hey guys,

What are the recommendations for MLB on Weapons and Eidolons?

To understand this question, there are some situations where MLB is almost impossible - ie SSR Sandalphon would be extremely difficult to MLB since she drops from a raid event, and there is no revival. Conversely, Apocalypse can be easily MLB'ed, if you already had her from the last event, because her revival event is coming up in 2 weeks, giving you a chance to MLB her. But I am not sure if Apocalpyse is a good Eidolon worthy to MLB.

Apocalypse, Phoenix and Garuda are the best event eidolons that you can get for a very long time. They boost element atk instead of character atk.

I actually have a very pertinent question related to this. I just not 2 hours ago went through the JP Wiki to figure out all the Disastre raid SRs, and worked out which are farmable and such. I do plan on MBL'ing them, though I'll stop once I get the Assault weapons done (for my chosen element). My question is, is it better to farm them via the 20ap raids or the 30ap ones... or both? From what I understand via my google-translate-fu, they can drop from the 30sp raids as drops, and from the 20ap ones ONLY as the platinum chests (MVP, Starter, Vice-MVP)... Is that correct?

As for the post topic though - isn't the goal to try and MBL everything you can? Your post seems factually accurate - Crom will be impossible because the raid won't come back. Unless I'm missing something?

If you aim for farming then both. There is no difference between expert and standard if you are looking for SR weapons. You can get SR weapons on standard from gold chest. That is what jp wiki says and I am pretty sure I got also got them that way.

QXZ
06-08-2017, 09:03 PM
so basically as far as SSR is concerned, only advent SSR Wpns and Eidos are worth the effort? cause aiming for 4M PP seems a bit risky and very much a grind.

Aidoru
06-08-2017, 09:07 PM
so basically as far as SSR is concerned, only advent SSR Wpns and Eidos are worth the effort? cause aiming for 4M PP seems a bit risky and very much a grind.

Assuming you care for the game, you should aim for maxing a copy of both, though at low level that can be problematic cause of your PP/ticket gain rate from not MVPing. If you can manage to get 4mil PP, there's a good chance that you'll likely to have drawn at least one or more copy of either.

jazz154
06-08-2017, 09:12 PM

I would say it depends on their element and what summoning effect are they providing. If i's something stupid as poison then they would not be worth to even stay as sub. Sandalphon, Crom, Jorm - they all provide good effects plus if element of eidolon matches element of your kamihime or soul then they provide 10% more increase.

sanahtlig
06-08-2017, 09:25 PM
As already mentioned, Apocalypse, Phoenix, and Garuda are extremely valuable. Everyone should MLB each of them.
MLB the SSR weapons for your primary element (you can skip the Defenders if you MLB the SSR eidolon that provides max HP). MLB the SSR eidolons with useful passives for your element (e.g., 40% character attack / 20% max HP).
Try to MLB the SSR weapons and useful SSR eidolons for your secondary element (strong against your main team's weakness).
Collect and MLB SR assault weapons for your primary element. Best source is raid events. Get them from Advent events as resources permit. Disaster farming (3x 20AP raid between events and during Raid events) will fill in the rest of your weapon grid.
Collect one copy of each event's SSR weapon to use as primary weapons, and the SSR eidolon to for the free jewels from story scenes.
Collect one SR of each weapon type and element to use as primary weapons, especially for your primary element.

Raid eidolons are exhausting to farm, but if it's your primary element and the buff is useful, you have to bite the bullet and do it if you want to be on the leading edge of progression. If you spend enough BP restoration mats, you'll eventually be able to MLB it. It's just a matter of time commitment.

Many of the SSR eidolons have active buffs/debuffs that aren't that important and therefore they're somewhat interchangeable as secondaries. However, both Apocalypse and Leviathan have extremely useful active skills and thus they're worth MLB'ing for permanent use as secondaries.

QXZ
06-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Collect and MLB SR assault weapons for your primary element. Best source is raid events.
but u r not guaranteed to MLB the wpn though... i think u need 2 copies from the gacha right?

sanahtlig
06-08-2017, 09:44 PM
but u r not guaranteed to MLB the wpn though... i think u need 2 copies from the gacha right?
The SR assault weapons from raid events are very easy to MLB. I've MLB'd 2 copies in previous events. That's equivalent to weeks or even months of Disaster farming.