PDA

View Full Version : "New" Upcoming Game: Fap Titans

Diesirae
06-15-2017, 05:42 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/j139mp.png (https://www.nutaku.net/games/fap-titans/)
Link to Nutaku Page/Pre-register on picture.

Oh boy, here's an 'interesting' one.. Saw this a few days or so ago and wasn't sure if I should make a thread for it because I have played this game before and it was nothing memorable whatsoever. It's another clicker game, following in the footsteps of AoM probably.. or so it hopes I guess. In comparison, I would definitely pick AoM over Fap Titans any day but opinions may vary. Despite my tendency to start clicker games, I don't actually like actively playing them x3

I came across Fap Titans via the website "Whentai" which I'm sure people will know or recognize. The game was introduced as this 'sketchy' alternative way of unlocking artwork from various artists on the website including some if not all of their premium artwork that were behind 'paywalls' as to provide more incentive. The thing with that is that it's totally RNG based because you're drawing from the entire cesspool of artists and artwork on that website. Though you're able to set up specific filters in the form of tags, it's not fully without effort because if you want to get really specific you still have to buy/spend crowns to be able to add more or remove previous set tags. I mean, it's understandable because besides that, you're still basically getting free draws/chances of getting great artwork you otherwise have to pay for. All for playing a clicker game which you could basically AFK/Idle.

Anyway, I just logged back in to see what has happened while I was gone. Got quite an amount of shards and whatnot even though I could have had a lot more if I played it actively. Everything else seemed to be the same aside for one pretty major aspect which I liked about the game. The game used to have characters from all series of anime as your idle heroes.. the likes of One Piece's Nami, Nico Robin.. Erza Scarlet, Sakura Haruno, Kushina etc... you name it, and they all came with nice and fetching different outfits for 'levelling/promoting' them. That was about the only thing that I liked besides of course being a means of 'drawing' artwork.

Maybe someone else knows more about it, but I assume due to copyright/trademark issues these were all removed and replaced with a series of 'original' and uninteresting girls that I couldn't care less about ^^; Now, instead of having different outfits for promotions, you get to slowly undress them; cool.. I guess? Personally I liked having the anime characters much more than this.

Other than that, the game seems to have become a money-sink.. (well, naturally) but more so than usual and/or other games. Everything seems to revolve around crowns. Fully undressing even one girl requires 11 promotions starting at 300 crowns (4$ without ongoing sales) for the first promotion and most likely increasing as it goes. I honestly don't know if there's way of getting crowns aside from random quests and buying them but I reckon it would take ages to actually get somewhere.

I'm really curious as to how Nutaku's take on this game will be. It'd be nice if I could use my existing FT account but maybe it will be entirely different version. I doubt Nutaku would include the feature to unlock artwork from Whentai artists. And without that or the anime heroes, I don't think it would have anything going for it.

In any case, the game is already available as it currently is, you can easily have a look for yourself. Maybe I'm just exaggerating but I would love to know other people's opinion on it. Because personally I don't see much good coming out of it ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ).

- - - Updated - - -

Update: The game seems to be available now, or at least for my region.

As expected you can't use existing FT accounts and there's no 'Whentai art gallery unlock feature' so the game feels even more bland than it already was, whilst still filled to the brim with a butt-load of micro-transactions. It's like watching 'The Office' without Michael Scott and Dwight: sure it could still be 'fun' if you're into it, but it's just not the same. (# ̄ω ̄)

Hentaika
06-15-2017, 06:38 AM
Seems like a complete top up fiesta... and prices are crazy as well.. I would say ignore the thing..

Aidoru
06-15-2017, 08:22 AM
The game is pretty much just a reskin of AoM, or vice versa. It's a bit sad honestly. While it has some different features, they're very minor.

Though I was rather surprised how nice some of the hero girls looked, note, I said some. I really like that demon girl that shows up on quest rewards. But maybe it's just me... some of these girls look strangely familiar... it feels like another copy and trace ordeal like Pussy Saga. The spider girl enemy looks extremely similar to that Rachana from MonMusume and I mean extremely. Same posture, same outfit, same design.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=961436
The poke-monster is the pokemon Mega Mawile.

And sadly, they have heavily paywalled girls and upgrades... for a clicking game. Why am I not surprised.

If anything though, it honestly feels better than Attack on Moe. While it completely lacks animation, I find that a good thing, the battle animations for the hero girls in AoM seem to reduce my autoclicker damage simply because it eats up more of my laptops memory which slows down my AC. Though this game forces you to buy each hero in order to unlock the next.

Well, thats just been my first impressions.

Unregistered
06-15-2017, 08:34 AM
Though I was rather surprised how nice some of the hero girls looked, note, I said some. I really like that demon girl that shows up on quest rewards. But maybe it's just me... some of these look strangely familiar... hopefully this isn't another copy and trace ordeal like Pussy Saga. The spider girl enemy looks extremely similar to that Rachana from MonMusume and I mean extremely. Same posture, same outfit, same design.

Not looks extreme similar, they literally took the anime Rachnera, gave her a different top and a tattoo and called it a day.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dailylifewithamonstergirl/images/2/25/AnimeArachneDesigns.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150602025948

Aidoru
06-15-2017, 12:45 PM
Lol yea, this game isn't even trying to hide its copy and pasted characters. At stage 31+ you start encountering ninja enemies that is literally just a ninja from naruto wearing the konoha uniform with the leaf symbol changed. Jeez.

- - - Updated - - -

And with little effort it took to find the character I like's original image.

Original charcter is Morgana from Soccer Spirits.
http://soccerspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Morgana (check evolution form)

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/soccerspirits/images/9/95/MorganaEvo.png/revision/latest?cb=20161217192656
http://i.imgur.com/bMn2Ztb.gif

Good lord.

AgentFakku
06-15-2017, 01:32 PM
first Pussy Saga and now Fap Titans

man, these western games aren't even trying and just ripping and plagiarizing lol

gives a bad impression for their genre

Unregistered
06-15-2017, 01:53 PM
At this point it's clear Nutaku doesn't care if people steal art as long as it makes them money. Doubt anything will be done about it.

jazz154
06-15-2017, 04:50 PM
Sad but true. It's really disappointing.

TiamatRoar
06-15-2017, 05:41 PM
You should have seen the game before it got an update shortly before going on Nutaku (in fact, I imagine it got that update BECAUSE it was going to Nutaku). The heroes you got at then were literally various anime characters even down to the outfits except renamed (as opposed to these copy paste then editted characters where you might have to actually do a little research to see what they were ripped off of)

Nutaku would probably have been sued for copyright if they kept that (I'm assuming the original game got away with it due to being too obscure) so the game coming to Nutaku is likely the reason why it got changed.

Diesirae
06-15-2017, 06:04 PM
You should have seen the game before it got an update shortly before going on Nutaku (in fact, I imagine it got that update BECAUSE it was going to Nutaku). The heroes you got at then were literally various anime characters even down to the outfits except renamed (as opposed to these copy paste then editted characters where you might have to actually do a little research to see what they were ripped off of)

Nutaku would probably have been sued for copyright if they kept that (I'm assuming the original game got away with it due to being too obscure) so the game coming to Nutaku is likely the reason why it got changed.

Yeah, that's what I mentioned in the first post. Despite copyright issues and whatnot, that was actually the only thing I liked about the game besides the gallery unlocking stuff. But without both of those, the game feels like an empty shell of nothingness whether the 'new' characters are ripoffs or not.

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 12:28 AM
Quick question regarding that exclusive girl you can get with real money. If you buy her does she remain a permanent unlocked hero, or does she disappear after you "Reborn"?

Diesirae
06-16-2017, 12:41 AM
Quick question regarding that exclusive girl you can get with real money. If you buy her does she remain a permanent unlocked hero, or does she disappear after you "Reborn"?

Yukari from the starter pack?

The way I assume it works is that you basically 'unlock' her and you can just re-hire her after a rebirth.
Wouldn't make much sense otherwise, or real scummy if you had to re-buy her every time. Sure they wouldn't stoop that low.

sniddy
06-16-2017, 12:49 AM
I can't see me bothering anymore with this, slow, grindy and progress is a crawl. My DPC is so low compared to the pack 32.5k vs 4.01 milion

I feel like a spectator not the big damn hero

LastSensei
06-16-2017, 02:36 AM
I've played this game for a while. To describe it in one word, it would be - grindfest.

Diesirae
06-16-2017, 05:07 AM
It's currently (at the time of posting this) ranked #1 above KamiPro x_x'
I reckon it'll be short-lived but I really wouldn't have expected that either way.

Quickly frame it before it goes away forever..
http://i68.tinypic.com/6ged1c.png

Hentaika
06-16-2017, 07:16 AM
It's currently (at the time of posting this) ranked #1 above KamiPro x_x'
I reckon it'll be short-lived but I really wouldn't have expected that either way.

Quickly frame it before it goes away forever..
http://i68.tinypic.com/6ged1c.png

Most of the releases, which didn't have soft launch are like that.. maybe even all non soft launch releases.

A lot of the players just want to try it out - maybe it will be fun, but it wasn't...

The major flaw would be balance of the top up.. just topping up around 500 coins already gives you more bonuses than you will ever get through rebirthing gold earn wise. Most of the good stuff is also locked behind a pay wall... you literally have to pay for everything, nothing is available for free aside of the initial 24 hour chest challenge and the rebirth barely improves you at all.. heck, the only reason I even used rebirth was for the quests/events rushing.. rush till boss 40 is the approximate way for a fast rebirth/boss amount killed.

Aidoru
06-16-2017, 07:34 AM
I rebirthed instantly to see how much Guild Rooms or whatever would help. AND A WHOPPING 4 gems for barely any use. Rather hilarious 2 of the 4 first rooms are gem% increase, you won't even able to find gems til stage 100 and even then the % increase seems to be a multiplier, not a drop rate one. The +1% DPS and DPC is sure gonna help. /sarcasm.

Thankfully you don't need to leave the game on to get money. Though I think it prevents you from progression stages and no/less red potions for leveling superheroes, god what a awful name choice.

And speaking of those super heroes, the 2nd one is either bugged or the 1st one has some hidden bonus cause I have both and my 2nd super is Lv22 who increases DPC while the first increases DPS but using the first at Lv15, despite no mentions of DPC, it increases both DPC and DPS and the DPC tremendously more than my higher level 2nd super. The % rate drops 300% and the DPC is still higher using the 1st. I don't even.

Clicking damage is awful regardless though. Extremely unbalanced. My click damage isn't even 1% of my DPS damage.

Keyen
06-16-2017, 08:15 AM
And speaking of those super heroes, the 2nd one is either bugged or the 1st one has some hidden bonus cause I have both and my 2nd super is Lv22 who increases DPC while the first increases DPS but using the first at Lv15, despite no mentions of DPC, it increases both DPC and DPS and the DPC tremendously more than my higher level 2nd super. The % rate drops 300% and the DPC is still higher using the 1st. I don't even.
It's because you had several "convert X% dps into click damage". Then, upgrading the (massive) dps is better than upgrading the (very low) click damage, even for click damage itself.

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 08:58 AM
Tried this game. Looks like that all the H-content is behind a paywall? It's even possible to evolve heroes without crowns, or get crowns through gameplay? Or did I just waste a buck and two hours of my time?

alex666
06-16-2017, 11:11 AM
The hell it is an erotic game! There is *zero* free erotic arts. To pay crap-load of real money for a cheap clicker? It not even donating - there is just no free content. "Harem heroes" too steal some popular anime babes but it have crapton of hentai art... free art. Realy disappointed in nutaku (((

Bruceski
06-16-2017, 02:05 PM
When I log in after some time away it says how much gold I made, but also some green potion symbol. It's not the ones to level superheroes since it was in the k amount and I still have 50 of those. Anyone know what that is?

sniddy
06-16-2017, 02:10 PM
Yeh the pay wall is far, FAR too high - at least Moe - while slow and grindy I feel you can gt everything for free

This - yeh can't see a way to get crowns, slow progression, boring - slow, grindy, did I mention boring and about as sexy as economics which clearly the devs here fail to grasp as the sexy is behind a pay wall trump would be proud of

....why would anyone put the AMOUNT of money needed into this game? Heck any

Aidoru
06-16-2017, 02:14 PM
It's because you had several "convert X% dps into click damage". Then, upgrading the (massive) dps is better than upgrading the (very low) click damage, even for click damage itself.

What unit converts DPS to click damage? Either the game is poorly worded or I'm just not seeing it.

Bruceski
06-16-2017, 02:49 PM
What unit converts DPS to click damage? Either the game is poorly worded or I'm just not seeing it.

About half the heroes have a level75/125 skill of "add 0.25% of your dps to click damnage"

Aidoru
06-16-2017, 03:03 PM
I see it now, thanks. Never read the entire skill description that particular skill and thought it was just increase click damage by a flat percent.

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 03:20 PM
When I log in after some time away it says how much gold I made, but also some green potion symbol. It's not the ones to level superheroes since it was in the k amount and I still have 50 of those. Anyone know what that is?

In the original Fap titans you can buy hentai art with it. You have 3 choices. One is where you randomly get a hentai image second is 25% chance for favourite hentai image and third a 100% favourite hentai image. You van select up to 2 favourite attributes which need to be in the image ranging from artist till series. Forsome reason they removed it in this version while it was probably 90% the reason you played that game.

Kamakiri
06-16-2017, 03:24 PM
It's really insane how much of a scam this game is. Nutaku is reaching another level here o.o

The gameplay is different from AoM as here it's heroes that deal damage over time and not your autoclicker. But damn, if you wanna copy pasta stuff .. copy pasta stuff that worked. You had "crusader of the lost idols" on steam 1 year ago (dunno if still on) that worked pretty well with same mechanics. Not like it's hard to put a fair balance btw f2p and $ content ... and the art seems just super average.

Not worth a penny

TiamatRoar
06-16-2017, 04:33 PM
As mentioned by the OP, the actual free hentai is in the non-Nutaku version. It just breaks so many copyright laws that Nutaku would be crazy to include it in their version (...I'm still wondering how the non-Nutaku version gets away with it)

Er, unless you mean the promotion pictures of the heroes, which is cash-shop only for the most part (not including extracting the files yourself or whatever)

I'm curious about that starter cash hero Yukari though (basically her mechanics like if you keep her if you rebirth or not, and maybe her skills and relative power. Or maybe it's just cause I always like anything named Yukari). She's not in the non-Nutaku version at all. In fact, if you go to the hero promotion cash shop tab and click to show all heroes, she isn't even there in the Nutaku version either. Hmm.

But yea, the game's kinda... downright broken in some regards. Getting % click damage is so pointless for example. 99.9999999% of your actual click damage comes from that hero .25% conversion skills mentioned earlier. I still play the non-Nutaku version cause I'm already vested in it and can unlock artworks but just like the OP, I'm not sure where the appeal is supposed to be without the unlockable (copyright-infringing) art.

Also, rebirth is indeed really blech except when doing it to complete quests. Another "strange" aspect of game design is the % increased gem count which only matters if you manage to hit a 100%+ breakpoint (101%, 201%, etc) and of course only works on level 100+ bosses.

The amount of gems you get by rebirthing increases based on how many hero levels you have by the way. Later on though, you can actually get more by farming level 100+ bosses to the point where the only real point of rebirthing is for completing quests or the achievement.

Endiness
06-16-2017, 05:42 PM
Yukari is on the original site. Found a pic on nutaku facebook of it. Everyone gets a chance to pay for her the first 48 hours of making an account. After that, it seems like she's gone for good. Still not worth it though.

Edit: Don't know what her skills are but she offers +10k% to gold gains.

Aidoru
06-16-2017, 05:48 PM
Are you serious? Lv201 and only 101k DPS? For 2k nutaku gold...? She must have some godly skills or nutaku just tricking people into giving them money with their 'original characters'.

TiamatRoar
06-16-2017, 06:10 PM
The 10k% gold is a separate item that just happens to be included in the package alongside Yukari.

And yea, 110K at level 200... that's a pretty darn weak hero :O If someone is inclined to buy the package, it'd really be more for the 10k% gold drop.

Still, as a collector, I hope she gets released to the non-Nutaku version! :P

Endiness
06-16-2017, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the correction. The posted pic was on faptitans.com. I even remember seeing her in the starter pack when I started playing a few month ago. You can try using the customer service/feedback button in the upper right to suggest re-releasing her separately.

This game failed to be as fun as clicker heroes, but maybe they were using some other game mechanics that I'm not familiar with. The guild system isn't the same nor does it have the same variety as ancients. The 1% bonuses plus the extreme difficulty of even reaching stage 100 just seems like a bad combination.

I tried fast re-birthing on nutaku (for the chests) and it still doesn't seem worth it just for 1 gem each time. Progress is to slow.

TiamatRoar
06-16-2017, 07:45 PM
Hmm, I see. Wierd, I don't remember her but it was a looong time ago that I started playing. That's pretty lame though. Ah well, guess I'll send some feedback or something.

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 12:23 PM
Welp, my chest quest and sale have ended and it... repeated again? I have another day for chests, even keys are saved. Also, time for starter pack extended to 2 days too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i got quest - kill 500 monsters
Reward - 5 Crowns

- - - Updated - - -

About Crown sale and Chest Quest - seems like it repaired :(

- - - Updated - - -

Why are all the bonuses in this game additive? I just don't see the point of guilds considering I already get 1000% extra gold from a superhero and increasing guild goes from giving me 1000% to 1001%.

TiamatRoar
06-18-2017, 02:15 PM
Yea, the additive bonuses are one of the main "broken" things about the game. A lot of things become silly or even depressingly pointless at the high end because of it.

qti
06-18-2017, 03:31 PM
Anyone know what diference have the nutaku version? with the original.
I play the original almost more the 1 year ago. These are my current statistics how free player.

TiamatRoar
06-18-2017, 06:02 PM
The Nutaku version doesn't have unlockable copyright-infringing artworks for memory shards. That's the only known difference so far, I think.

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 06:13 PM
So what's the current strategy for the game? So far I've just afk farmed on a map I 1 shot everything for potions to raise my super hero. Is there any noticeable difference in potion drop rate for higher levels or should I just stick to lower levels until it starts taking too long to level the super hero?

qti
06-18-2017, 07:21 PM
The Nutaku version doesn't have unlockable copyright-infringing artworks for memory shards. That's the only known difference so far, I think.

Thanks i notice some change in the original now is more hard get more hight in level room and more easy get all hero before you need lots the gold now is more easy get the heroes but more hard go more level xd. and with the add the superhero guild gems power up in DPS not give more power how before you notice he power up.

This the favorite tag; if have worst luck like me in choose the type and use the crown for buy the slot and only get like 4 picture and have what change the tag again is good what not exist in nutaku version. How free player in the version original the only mode the get crowns are with random quest daily and only max get like 5 crown with luck.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 08:57 AM
Just checked the original version, and it is god-damn better.

I'm not lefting Nutaku version to check how things works, mostly because Shards exist, but their usage is unknown...

Torajidi
06-20-2017, 05:56 AM
Yeah, I pretty much echo what's been said here already. It's obvious the devs just want you to pay ridiculous amounts of money to get anywhere, because even paying smaller amounts won't get you. Even with autoclicking overnight/while AFK, constant semi-active play, and the 1000% gold bonus from the cheaper starter pack, it still took me a good 3 days to hit stage 100 for the first time. Progress doesn't just feel slow, it feels almost non-existent at times, and this is in the early game, where the additive upgrades might actually have an effect on your DPS/DPC. I shudder to think of progress in the late game, farming hundreds of thousands of potions over the course of a month in order to give yourself the equivalent of 1% multiplicative DPS...

badcat
06-20-2017, 08:22 AM
Yeah, I pretty much echo what's been said here already. It's obvious the devs just want you to pay ridiculous amounts of money to get anywhere, because even paying smaller amounts won't get you. Even with autoclicking overnight/while AFK, constant semi-active play, and the 1000% gold bonus from the cheaper starter pack, it still took me a good 3 days to hit stage 100 for the first time. Progress doesn't just feel slow, it feels almost non-existent at times, and this is in the early game, where the additive upgrades might actually have an effect on your DPS/DPC. I shudder to think of progress in the late game, farming hundreds of thousands of potions over the course of a month in order to give yourself the equivalent of 1% multiplicative DPS...

The best way to beat this game is cheat engine. Hacking lvl 1 of ur heroes to 5000 and seeing what happen next.

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 09:14 AM
How old is this game btw? I mean faptitans.com

Biodeamon
06-20-2017, 10:49 PM
Honestly the whole thing is terrible. Without any of the shards mechanic the game has no point in playing, especially on a porn site.

gammaflux
06-21-2017, 10:03 PM
This just might be me, but I think click damage increases exponentially or something with each rebirth. I had like 14k or something click damage when I rebirthed. I mean it's not all that much, but if I'm right click damage should almost double or something each time you rebirth. Is this just my imagination or can anyone else confirm this?

LastSensei
06-21-2017, 10:24 PM
How old is this game btw? I mean faptitans.com

Not that old since I've been visiting Whentai for every month or so. I reckon it's 1-2 years old.

TiamatRoar
06-22-2017, 03:49 AM
Well, you do get click damage from the rebirth achievement too, but dunno if there's some other click damage increaser as well.

zarelion
06-22-2017, 10:22 AM
Honestly I thought that game was a scam:
-It's almost an exact copy of clicker heroes (that's the least of my concerns)
-copy pasted anime characters
-I doubt they paid for any of the artworks you can win
-It's as bugged as it can get
-the prices and paying schemes are ridiculous

But the bugs are what turns me off the most, it's so bloated autoclickers just make the game freeze and crash, just as if the code was reverse engineered.
It's a shame because I actually like the new art, if only they kept the puny names rather than using a japanese phonebook and made promotion cheaper...

And you guys were right, there's no point in rebirth since the super heroes, so wtf am I supposed to to with the lvl105 boss? He has 169s HP !

Oh and without notice they removed Akira's benefits: she no longer gives 200% and 500% dpc.

gammaflux
06-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Yeah, I now have 17.2k click damage after one more rebirth. (rebirth 4)

So I basically gained about 2k - 3k click damage or something, and I doubt the superhero has anything to do with that. That being said the growth rate seems to be so slow it may not even be worth playing. I'll stick around just a bit longer just to see if it grows more. (Though really there's probably not much point.)

TiamatRoar
06-22-2017, 03:55 PM
The superheroes are a relatively new feature (like, they showed up only a couple weeks before the game was announced for Nutaku, alongside the same update that changed lots of the heros to less copyright-infringing ones).

...they're clearly not very balanced. Especially the DPS superhero.

Dari
06-22-2017, 07:33 PM
It's is really funny how the banner for the game is either Erza from Fairy Tail or Lucy...
https://cdn1-images.nutaku.com/images/manage/games/fap-titans/banner_340_150.jpg?20170607144440
https://cdn1-images.nutaku.com/images/manage/games/fap-titans/banner_124_150.jpg?20170607144440
I mean what the actual fuck

zarelion
06-23-2017, 11:40 PM

>< BTW there's no girl after Yukiko, lvl 105 is pretty much endgame.

Fumbidix
06-24-2017, 08:21 AM
Will there be events?
Because after a while it's boring

wolf3025
06-25-2017, 08:02 AM
I pretty much agree with everyone here about he game being a waste, but I'm messing around with it for a bit anyway. What irritates me most at the moment is that I have no idea how to actually do anything beyond watching people kill monsters and occasionally buying new heroes. I keep getting what look like blue potions (no idea what they are), no inventory screen to see what I have collected or what they are. The red potions are for superheroes I know that much. I don't even know how to rebirth. I mean it's not a large game. I swear I'm looking all over the screen, clicking and scanning the info on each tab, absolutely no idea how to do the reborn thing.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have since figured out the blue things were memory shards. I went to faptitans.com and it sorted restarted the game but it was different from to Nukatu version I've been playing. I guess on the Nukatu version I am still somehow earning lots of shards even though there's no gallery thing or whatever. Still can't figure out how to rebirth myself though

TiamatRoar
06-25-2017, 07:34 PM
The ability to rebirth starts when you have like, a total of 1k hero levels or something (WHICH heroes have those levels does not matter). The more hero levels you have in total, the more gems you get per rebirth. You can rebirth from either the guild base menu or from the little circle cycle icon that shows up on the right once you have enough hero levels available.

It's likely to be intended to be the main way to get gems but I don't think they realized you can just farm a level 100 boss over and over for gems anyways once you're strong enough (admittingly, actually getting strong enough for that probably almost required cash in the past, although these days it more requires just being lucky enough to get the DPS super hero. ....if you didn't get her from luck, then you need cash for her).

Once you're strong enough to farm level 100 bosses, rebirth is really only good for achievements or for certain quests that you wouldn't be able to otherwise do at your current progression point.

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 05:25 AM
Thanks a bunch!

RRViper
06-26-2017, 10:49 AM
Well having played this game for a while, either you're going to spend an ridiculous amount of money, or an ungodly amount of time (decades perhaps) to get anywhere without doing some cheating.

The gold (to level characters) and memory shards (blue potions to unlock pictures) are only valid through the current play through; a reborn will reset those as well as your leveled characters back to zero, which means you'll need to unlock them again for each run.

The main things here are the crowns (which is primary priority) and gems (secondary priority). Crowns are the biggest things, as they can be used to increase the percentage rates of the gold, shards, and gems, making it easier to unlock and level your characters faster and your to increase your memory shards quicker. They can also be used to "promote" your characters, giving them a 50% bonus to that characters' DPS. There is no upper limit, but 11 promotions will get you all the various undressings of each character. In a way, it's better to try your luck with the random draw as you can level 3 characters for about half the price of leveling them separately. If you're lucky you may be given a "quest" in which you can earn the equivalent of an hours' worth of gold or shards, or adding some percentage points to the DPS, but quests for crowns are few and far between and only give 5 to 15 for each.

Shards are used to unlock pictures in the Gallery, which can range from crappy to halfway decent. I don't know if they pics are stolen or not, but I would find it odd that they are stolen but yet they give the creator's name with the pic. You can choose random pics or up to a "favorite" for a higher fee. The favorite option is based on whether you like a certain artist, character, show, etc. Choosing something specific will add it to your favorite list and will remain there until you remove it. There are 2 catches here: the first one is that the shards needed to unlock a picture will increase each time to choose an option, whether you do a random or a favorite. Secondly, once a favorite listing of pictures has been unlocked, to remove it will require crowns. It's really annoying that if a quest forces you to go the favorite route and it's already full, you either need to spend money to buy crowns to remove the item from the favorite list and find another, or you quit doing quests, as the quest will not change until it has been successfully done.

Gems are primarily used in the Guild base, an option where you raise the levels of the rooms, where each level will increase either gold, shards, gems, or your DPC by 1%. Once you level up all the rooms, you'll get a 3% bonus to the DPS. As the levels increase, so do the costs of gems to get them. Gems become available with the lvl 100 boss and are on every boss after that, however it starts at a 50% rate of success. To make it 100%, you have to spend the crowns in the shop to unlock that feature. If you're strong enough, sit on a boss, and let the gems rack up to unlock the rooms of the guild base, which will increase the percentages, which makes you earn gems faster, etc., etc.

With the latest revision of the game introducing the superheros, you now have essences added to the game (red potions). I believe they may start after level 100, and are a random drop during a regular battle, and an automatic drop on a boss battle. The number dropped ranges from 1 to 3 per battle. Giving these to the superheros to raise their level will do small percentage increases to either gold, shards, DPS, or DPC. If a superhero is active, you also get a receive a 10x multiplier to that same stat it represents. The other activated superheros will give you the regular "passive stats" if they're not currently chosen by you. The catch here is of course the crowns. When I was introduced to these, it was random on first who was activated; in fact I ended up with only 3 of the 4. Then if you want to raise the skill level of each superhero, you again pay crowns, and it randomly chooses one and gives them a star, with 11 stars maxing out a superhero. Assuming no freebies, and at 600 crowns per level, you'll need over 26,000 crowns to max them all out, or spend about $100 US to get them. At least with the buying of crowns you earn points towards the VIP status, which has it's own bonuses for DPS, DPC, Gold, Shards, Gems, Gallery picture favorites, free loot, and discounts on purchases.

Doing all the battling, unlocking, and buying levels helps to unlock various achievements which will usually give DPS percentage points who your characters do more damage. However, as most of you have guessed doing this without having a couple of tools to help you out is rather difficult. An auto clicker is a must, and I would highly recommend the cheat engine program.

If you go all out with the cheat engine and the autoclicker, there's a pretty good chance you'll max out the following accomplishments in your first run through:
-all 4 levels of hoarding gold (+11% DPS)
-all 12 levels of cumulative gold (+61% DPS)
-all 6 levels of leveling up of the heros (+21%DPS)
-all 4 levels of hero upgrades (the 8 skills that each hero have that you unlock with gold) (+11% DPS)
-all 10 levels (most likely) of the DPS (+41% DPS)
-all 4 levels of the clicks per second (sets your starting DPC to 3, DPS + 8%) (auto click program is suggested)
- possibly all 5 of the total number mouse clicks (+16%), but I'd say you need more than 1 trip through
-unlikely to get all the zone level to 3600, but I'd say easily 2000, if not more (maximum at level 3600 is +91%)
-at most 3 levels of the killing monsters. At 3600 levels, for every 10 levels, 2 are boss fights, which leaves 8 of levels as regular monsters. Each monster level needs 10 defeats to get to the next level, and I don't believe if you are forced to repeat the level it counts towards the total defeated. (+6%). Expect multiple reborns if you want to max this out at +21% DPS.
- at least 3 levels of killing bosses, providing that you don't stop to gain gold/shards/essences/gems on them. (+6% DPS, maximum 16%)
- 1 reborn (like you'll have a choice) (raises DPC to 10)
- at least 2 levels of the levling up of the superheros, most likely all of them (max is 11% DPS)
- probably 1 level for the superhero stars (you'll need crowns for the rest) (+ 3%, max is +33%)

Long story short, either expect to spend a boatload on buying crowns, or figure a way to hack them, which no one recently has been able to do. The cheat engine can artificially level a character up to level 9000 without making the game glitch, which will send the DPC and DPS high enough to trigger most of the accomplishments associated with those, but even with that and most of your other characters legitimately level 7300+ is no guarantee that you'll beat level 3600. Even if you do, expect the game to slow to a mind numbing crawl, as even with DPS and DPC well beyond the maximum of what the system can read at 1DDD (that's a 1 followed by 180 zeros folks), it will barely put any dent into the boss fights after level 3600.

Best recommendations: Figure out a way to get yourself about a million crowns. Invest them to increase the gold to about 500K% of normal, shards to probably 300K% of normal, purchase the 100% gem ability, and probably increase the gem percentage to perhaps 10K%. Consider unlocking and maxing out the superheroes for their bonuses. Consider doing the promotions on the characters up to level 11 for their bonuses if you want them, and if you don't want to start over, spend the crowns on the reborn option to unlock those accomplishments faster.

Or just don't play the game. This game is so built against you that it borders on the utterly ridiculous. It'd at least be nicer if you had half a chance to quest crowns, or at least receive enough to make it worthwhile, but on the average it will take you 8 crown quests to raise either the shards or the gold up 100%, and over 5000 quests to raise it by 10K%. It'll take about 80 quests to raise the gems 100%. In other words, the odds are not in your favor at all.

In short, if all you want to do is reach zone 3600, use the cheat engine to burn through it, and you'll be done in about 2 days. If you want to get everything, either expect to pay money to the tune of thousands of US dollars to unlock everything, or crack the crowns and load up.

Sorry for the long post, but I felt the need to rant (and explain) a bit.

laters,

RRViper
(who doesn't mind an unfair game, but this is just utterly ridiculous)

sniddy
06-26-2017, 03:45 PM
This game is so built against you that it borders on the utterly ridiculous. It'd at least be nicer if you had half a chance to quest crowns, or at least receive enough to make it worthwhile, but on the average it will take you 8 crown quests to raise either the shards or the gold up 100%, and over 5000 quests to raise it by 10K%. It'll take about 80 quests to raise the gems 100%. In other words, the odds are not in your favor at all.

Man summing it up in one short paragraph add in the fact I felt like a spectator instead of a hero with pathetic tap damage and I left eh game after a few hours, yet find Moe...an Ok timewaste so far

MasterE
06-27-2017, 10:01 PM
So all they're hiding behind a paywall is still images? No animation, no voice, just pictures of characters that were never given any depth, not even by stealing personalities.

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 04:46 AM
Tbh - we got lately Attack on Moe. And two good clickers in that short amount of time would be weird. Also, who said that every Nutaku game needs to be fair, playable and good? Let's just hope that next will be better, cuz this is just bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

All they need to do, is "Fap Titans - 19,99 €". And DLC's with more girls with weak bonuses. For money of course.

soviras
06-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Well, managed to break the game somehow... And now I can't even play it, at all. My account got bugged out and all I get now is an error...

Apochrophage
06-30-2017, 09:00 AM
So all they're hiding behind a paywall is still images? No animation, no voice, just pictures of characters that were never given any depth, not even by stealing personalities.

Yup, just still nude character images behind an insane paywall. Just load up the non nutaku version and CE it. At least that version has the crappy image gallery for random images you could just google.

FunkyMonkey
06-30-2017, 03:22 PM
Yup, just still nude character images behind an insane paywall. Just load up the non nutaku version and CE it. At least that version has the crappy image gallery for random images you could just google.

Can you explain how you can cheat it with Cheat Engine? I don't want to waste the extremely limited amount of crowns you get from the beginning

RRViper
07-01-2017, 09:45 AM
Can you explain how you can cheat it with Cheat Engine? I don't want to waste the extremely limited amount of crowns you get from the beginning

At best you can rig the level of a charater, mostly setting it to a large number (level 5000 will cover most things, level 9000 will most likely get you high enough to almost max out the room levels at 3600). By doing so, you'll max out the DPS counter at 1DDD, which will allow you to fly through enemies.

By doing this, this will help level your other characters faster, unock skills, etc. If you can figure out how to use the Cheat Engine to change the amount of
crowns, you'll have real power to rig the game to your favor.

Anyway, there's a video on youtube (just do a search on faptitans, it's easy to find since i can't do a link, the video is done by [Admin] Spion) that gives a pretty good example on how to use the cheat engine. It starts up showing the engine at the 2:30 mark. If German isn't your language, follow along and it's easy to see what he does.

laters,

RRViper
(used this video to figure it out myself)

FunkyMonkey
07-01-2017, 10:36 AM
At best you can rig the level of a charater, mostly setting it to a large number (level 5000 will cover most things, level 9000 will most likely get you high enough to almost max out the room levels at 3600). By doing so, you'll max out the DPS counter at 1DDD, which will allow you to fly through enemies.

By doing this, this will help level your other characters faster, unock skills, etc. If you can figure out how to use the Cheat Engine to change the amount of
crowns, you'll have real power to rig the game to your favor.

Anyway, there's a video on youtube (just do a search on faptitans, it's easy to find since i can't do a link, the video is done by [Admin] Spion) that gives a pretty good example on how to use the cheat engine. It starts up showing the engine at the 2:30 mark. If German isn't your language, follow along and it's easy to see what he does.

laters,

RRViper
(used this video to figure it out myself)

I see, thanks for the info.

And thanks for the video suggestion, it was a huge help!

Keyen
07-01-2017, 11:31 AM
One more information, the "1DDD" is not the maximum, it is just the game can't show anything higher. But the true values are used.

Unregistered
07-01-2017, 08:44 PM
does it reset memory shard consumption (mine is 316 mil per now) if we do reborn without using crowns?

- - - Updated - - -

does it reset memory shard consumption (mine is 316 mil per now) if we do reborn without using crowns?

Whether or not you use crowns, reborn doesn't reset (or reduce) memory shard consumption. But if you reborn without using crowns, you'll lose all your current memory shards.

So if you've gotten to the point where every picture costs you several million (or billion) shards, you're gonna be hardstuck.

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 10:04 AM
TBH they could make the game somewhat decent by simply making same type bonuses (like gold from gems, superheroes and hero skills) MULTIPLICATIVE.
Everything beeing additive hurts the balance of this game and makes it nearly impossible to progress much further than 100 (unless im missing something).

Im currently stuck at 109 with about +9000% dps from my active dps superhero. This gets added (NOT multiplied) to the few hundred % bonuses from hero skills and the 12% from guild bonus (LOL). Its the same for gold and click dmg. So basically the guild bonus is pretty much pointless is comparison to the other bonuses and there is no way id make any progress by rebirthing for gems. Farming the lvl 100+ bosses to keep getting gems (without rebirth) seems to work only on the original version btw, on Nutaku i killed the lvl 100 boss for hours but only got 2 gems from the very first kill.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 08:20 PM
iam currently sitting on the lvl 105 boss killed him thousands of times not a single gem dropped.... glad i didnt spend any cash on this crap

Czechern
07-22-2017, 08:48 PM
iam currently sitting on the lvl 105 boss killed him thousands of times not a single gem dropped.... glad i didnt spend any cash on this crap

its every 10 bosses, so 110 would grant you gems

Unregistered
07-23-2017, 10:47 AM
its every 10 bosses, so 110 would grant you gems

nah pretty sure its broken since last patch. i didnt get a single gem killing all bosses up to 120 many times. On faptitans.com you can still farm the lvl 100 boss without ever resetting and earn tons of gems. Then again, the guild room bonuses are pretty useless anyway...

Aidoru
07-23-2017, 03:32 PM
I wasn't aware they added the other gems and the master guild tab, since I don't get on this often. Since you only get the luck gems from rebirthing, is there any reason not to rebirth instantly? I've done it a few times and how many levels you got cleared or girl level total seems irrelevant (unlike regular gems) as the amount of luck gems you get just keeps going up each rebirth.

Is there some hidden health bonus to enemies or something?

animu
07-23-2017, 05:39 PM
Basicly is there any cheats to fuck up this p2w game? Heard about cheatengine but doesn't seems to work anymore...

Lex
07-24-2017, 05:02 AM
I was ranting a lot about this game but gave it another try and to be honest i started enjoying it much more. It still has some flaws but its quite new and they can still improve it.
You can definitely progress without cashing or cheating. Without cashing its more difficult / grindy than other games but you just need some patience and learn which ressources to farm and how.

Most people probably get stuck around lvl 100 when you unlock your last girl and gain only little more dps for every upgrade. This is not the end yet, all girls get a x4 dps boost at lvl 201 and then again every 25 lvls starting at 225. So at some point the lower level girls will catch up in strength and you can keep progressing (Last time I tried i lvled the last girl to 125 and the switched to Aika Erufu).
However, you will hit a wall before the lower girls become strong enough to take over. To overcome this, you will need a really high gold, dps and click damage bonus. You get these bonuses from different sources like from the skills of your girls, Super Heroes, Guild Base or the new Master Guild. Unfortunately all the same kind bonuses from different sources get added and not multiplied like you know it from other clicker games, so small bonuses like from guild rooms dont really matter.

Gold Bonus:
The new Master Guild feature is by far the best way to increase your gold bonus. After every Rebirth you get an amount of luck gems that equals 20 x NumberOfTotalRebirths, so the best way to farm them is doing quick rebirths at around lvl 35. Rebirthing takes me less than 3 minutes and depending on my luck, i get between 100 and 300% gold bonus after every rebirth, this slightly increases over time. Every other gold bonus (except cashing) pales in comparison and is pretty much useless.

DPS Bonus:
The easiest way to increase this is with the DPS Super Hero. To unlock it for free you have to get lucky with the beginning quest that gives you up to 3 free chests (actually you get up to 4 free chests but the first is always the click damage super hero) or save crowns from daily quests over weeks.
The Nutaku version has 2 DPS Super Heroes so it should be easier to get at least one of them. Once you get it, make the DPS Super Hero your active Super Hero and start upgrading her. To farm the required ressources, you should kill bosses because they drop more of the red potions. It looks like every boss drops the same amount of potions so you should farm a low lvl one that you can kill instantly.
The other way to upgrade dps is with Master Guild (blue gems). Every boss has a chance to drop 10 gems once per rebirth. You can keep killing a boss until he drops them, then move on to the next boss. This way you can also get a good dps boost but its a lot more tedious than farming the super hero ressources, which can be done afk.

Click Damage Bonus:
I heared some people say that click damage is useless in this game, but thats only true in mid game. Later on it will be your main source of damage. Thats because many girls have skills that will increase your click damage by a low percentage of your DPS so your click damage scales with DPS and gets further multiplied by the click damage bonus. To increase this bonus you should farm normal monsters (not bosses) for the yellow gems.
Unlike green and blue gems, the yellow ones keep dropping from the same monster so you can do this afk. Another way would be the click damage super hero, but because you can activate only one super hero to get its full effect, I prefer using the DPS super hero.

Abilties:
Most abilities are pretty useless because their bonuses are also additive and wont really matter once you got high stats. But some of them are still very useful, especially now that you can improve the effect of all abilities with the green gems (they drop exactly like the blue DPS gems). The useful skills are:
Swift Hand (auto clicks for 15 seconds) - like I said, click dmg will be your main source of damage later on, so this is obviously great unless you already use some auto clicker.
Goldminer (every click gives x% of the monster's gold) - this scales with your total gold bonus and is great to use once you get stuck at high level monsters. Use it together with Swift Hand.
Blessing (increases effect of next skill) - use it with Goldminer, Swift Hand seems to be capped at some point (i got 80 clicks per second without Blessing and didnt notice any difference when using both skills together)
Master Attack (instantly deals x% of DPC + DPS damage) - atm this is not nearly as strong as Swift Hand for me, but at least it keeps scaling with your stats. If Swift Hand is really capped, then this skill might take over once you reach a very high ability bonus.
Dont forget the second tab of Master Guild, which lets you spend the red rebirth gems for some further ability upgrades.

Talking about rebirth gems... there seems to be a bug with the nutaku version that doesnt let lvl 100+ bosses drop the red gems anymore. Its not a big issue because i find the guild room upgrades extremely week anyway and the few red gems for ability upgrades will be farmed together with gems of luck for the gold bonus. I still hope they fix it soon.
You should make sure to unlock at least 1 red gem room for a +1% gem bonus, this way every rebirth will give you 1 additional gem (it gets rounded up).
There is currently a display bug and you will only see this additional gem after reloading the game. Sometimes I noticed getting 10+ gems out of nowhere after refreshing the game, but those were simply the additional gems from all the rebirths I did since i loaded the game first.

I hope this is helpful for the few people reading this ^^. I also hope they will keep improving the game and rebalance some of the existing features. The biggest problem I see atm is additive bonuses (at least guild room bonuses should be multiplicative because currently they are a joke) and no real advantage of getting to higher levels. The last patch was a big step in the right direciton and made me rebirth and play active a lot more for the various new gems, but now we also need some reason to rebirth at higher levels rather than doing all farming between lvl 1 and 40...

Unregistered
08-07-2017, 09:04 PM
The game also seems to crash a lot when using abilities. The more abilities used at the same time, the more likely I need to reload which messes a lot of things up...

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 08:52 AM
So level 100 boss doens't drop gems right?

Unregistered
08-11-2017, 12:49 PM
So level 100 boss doens't drop gems right?

i killed up to lvl 220 and none of the bosses dropped the red gems. its bugged on nutaku (on faptitans.com it works). I contacted support about it but they only told me that nutaku is different from faptitans.com and that bosses drop gems only once. But they dont drop them at all for me... only the new type of gems.

Faptitans_dev
09-29-2017, 06:20 AM
Bosses from 100+ lvl should drop gems with 25% chance on nutaku too, but only once. After reborn they will drop them again. For real infinity red gems drops was bug, so it was fixed in nutaku version. =)
Red gems not that useless, because you can buy skill upgrades for them.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 04:14 AM
Bosses from 100+ lvl should drop gems with 25% chance on nutaku too, but only once. After reborn they will drop them again. For real infinity red gems drops was bug, so it was fixed in nutaku version. =)
Red gems not that useless, because you can buy skill upgrades for them.

hey, you are right that they are good for skill upgrades, but those are rather easily maxed out. After that its only for guild rooms and those give really small bonuses compared to everything else.
Consider making the room bonuses multiplicative with other bonuses, so if you have 10000% gold find, then a 30% gold bonus from rooms would increase that to 13000% rather than 10030%.

Also, are you sure that red gem drops are fixed on nutaku? It stopped working for me since the master guild patch. I did 2 rebirths since yesterday and killed the first few bosses after 100 multiple times, yet not a single red gem drop.
Once this gets fixed, maybe you could also increase the amount of red gems that drop from bosses, the higher you go. This would give players a reason to kill those higher lvl bosses other than just achievements. Currently it seems like all the ressources drop equally no matter what level you are on.

Best ways to farm ressources (afaik):
red potions for super heroines - just stay afk at the lvl 5 boss or any other boss low enough to instantly kill them.
red gems for guild rooms / skill upgrades - keep killing the lvl 100 boss on normal version, no reason to get them at all on nutaku version (cause you get too little to make any difference)
yellow master guild gems - afk at lvl 1 or any other non-boss level low enough to instantly kill monsters
blue/green/red master guild gems - just rebirth as often as possible, kill bosses a few times at each lvl for the blue/green gems.

as a nutaku player, there is currently no reason for me to go any higher than lvl ~30, which is when im able to rebirth, because thats the most efficient way for me to get all the ressources.

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 07:15 AM
Seems like gems drop again on nutaku :) They keep dropping from the same boss now though, is this intended?
Also i noticed you added a reroll quest option, thanks for this.
Are there any other new features yet? Maybe a changelog or something would be nice.