PDA

View Full Version : A crossover is coming

AutoCrimson
06-09-2017, 06:54 AM
News has it as info, 'bout cross with other game... since im new to this, can someone plz elaborate, what this means?

Diesirae
06-09-2017, 07:04 AM
A crossover is coming!

The worlds of Kamihime Project and Dragon Providence are set to collide after the maintenance on June 12th (PDT)!

There will be opportunities to get spectacular rewards in both universes, so get ready for a fantastic Fantasy Crossover!

Well if its anything like every other crossover event for Nutaku games, it basically means doing stuff in one game will net you rewards in the other game. So basically, if you're playing both games you'll just benefit from both the rewards.

I'm a bit upset it has to be Dragon Providence though, I really don't like that game. For the same reason I started to dislike IW:Z and because of the horrible UI on desktops/PC. But, I like KamiPro that much that I will actually go through playing that game I suppose.. (# ̄ω ̄)

AutoCrimson
06-09-2017, 07:16 AM
about UI on Prominence i must agree.. started it out of curiosity bout a week ago (coincidence) - UI is optimized for smartphones mostly (im playing Kamihime on pc and phone too)

Skarfang81
06-09-2017, 07:17 AM
Gotta say im looking forward to see what rewards we get - Dragon Providence was my go to Nutaku game before KamiHime (monster girls ftw) and my Dragon Providence deck is very strong.

If anyone has any info on rewards id be interested to see

Aidoru
06-09-2017, 07:44 AM
I hope its not as bad as the FKGxPero cross over. I have never played Dragon Providence, not even logged on it once.

Dargor
06-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Some guy on discord posted an image (I don't know how or where he got this considering the crossover start on the 12th)

I don't know too much about DP, but it seems that it's very newbie friendly. If I'm not wrong, the raid bosses can be shared with anyone, not only your firends, which make things easier (I'm looking at you PPS)

heteronimo
06-09-2017, 07:20 PM
For real SSR tickets that easy? I doubt it, I have spent 6000 jewels and $15 for the offer of 10 gachas and only got 2sr kami, 3sr weapon and a lot of R weapon and eidolon. Fuck my luck and the game, not gonna spent another $

Enviado desde mi M8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

AgentFakku
06-09-2017, 07:21 PM
never played dragon providence

i'll bite, try it

heteronimo
06-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Seeing again The image there's no SsR ticket for KH just for DP, I knew it.

Enviado desde mi M8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Aidoru
06-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Oh wow, #6 through 10. Must get. Can any Dragon Providence players give those who haven't played a quick run down on the list?

I honestly want to get a head start but I feel like I'll end up missing some if I clear them beforehand.

And like I said in the Dragon Providence thread, lol @ their #2 and 5.

gottesurteil
06-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Having never done one of these crossover things now, I have a question on how it works. I don't know DP, at all, though I'm pretty sure i started it for about 20 minutes before finding Kamihime. The tutorial one is pretty clear, but can I do stuff now? I.e., if I start playing DP now, will I potentially miss out on rewards that I've 'already done' when it goes live on the 12th? And conversely, if I DON'T start until the 12th, will it be hard to complete everything? I mean, as Aidoru mentioned, one of the KH ones is to do Ultimate (lol). Which for a new player is a no-go.

VortexMagus
06-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Having never done one of these crossover things now, I have a question on how it works. I don't know DP, at all, though I'm pretty sure i started it for about 20 minutes before finding Kamihime. The tutorial one is pretty clear, but can I do stuff now? I.e., if I start playing DP now, will I potentially miss out on rewards that I've 'already done' when it goes live on the 12th? And conversely, if I DON'T start until the 12th, will it be hard to complete everything? I mean, as Aidoru mentioned, one of the KH ones is to do Ultimate (lol). Which for a new player is a no-go.

Speaking from experience in other games, if you've already completed single opportunity progression objectives (like complete the tutorial or do certain story quests), you'll get the rewards for them without needing to do them again. However, individual objectives like "do x raids" or "complete event quest x times" will require you to do them over again.

I have never played dragon providence so if anybody else has experience with it, I'm wondering how much time and effort those quests are as well. Will you need a long time to do the last three quests in particular? Is it better to get started now?

BarbatosZaku
06-09-2017, 11:43 PM
This is why i always play all games in Nutaku. You Never know when are you gonna get a Colab Crossover event. Dragon Providence is a easy game to begin.

Aidoru
06-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Tried the tutorial and can say I really dislike the interface.

AgentFakku
06-10-2017, 01:50 AM
Is Dragon Providence buggy?

I remember Kamihime and Raven being a pain in the ass during the early days with so much crashes

BlakLanner
06-10-2017, 05:26 PM
DP can be a bit buggy and the UI is a pain in the ass but the requirements for this crossover are very easy for you guys. I would actually recommend NOT starting early as you get free AP up until level 51, which you can just burn on the event mission. All you guys have to do for this crossover is simply play the event mission. You get credit for defeating a boss if you just tag it and others finish it off so you don't need to have any real level of power. Daily missions are just things like "enhance a card" or "earn 300xp" so that is also easy enough.

Lala
06-10-2017, 06:18 PM
DP can be a bit buggy and the UI is a pain in the ass but the requirements for this crossover are very easy for you guys. I would actually recommend NOT starting early as you get free AP up until level 51, which you can just burn on the event mission. All you guys have to do for this crossover is simply play the event mission. You get credit for defeating a boss if you just tag it and others finish it off so you don't need to have any real level of power. Daily missions are just things like "enhance a card" or "earn 300xp" so that is also easy enough.

Thanks good to know.

QXZ
06-10-2017, 06:40 PM
wait.... wtf?? SSR gacha tickets as reward? holy shiiiiiit

Lala
06-10-2017, 07:12 PM
wait.... wtf?? SSR gacha tickets as reward? holy shiiiiiit

SSR's are for the other game, in kamihime according to this you get 27 rolls, including 3 guaranteed SR

gottesurteil
06-10-2017, 08:01 PM

Thank you, seriously. I spend an hour or 2 this morning bashing my head against the interface, playing a little. I've determined that I can't do the PC version, and must stay on the tablet. But in any case, thanks for this advice. I KNEW I had free AP... it just didn't occur to me to save it lol. Regardless, I've only burned through a level or 2 worth of it, so thanks for stopping me for playing more in the next 2 days :)