PDA

View Full Version : where is the idol war z migration gift?

mushlag
06-12-2017, 01:01 PM
has it been delivered or what?
because the migration gift to dragon prov already delivered

Dargor
06-12-2017, 10:24 PM
I'm also curious. I asked on "Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A" and nobody answered, and when I asked on discord they just took it as a joke and, again, didn't get an answer. Not even an I don't know...

Aidoru
06-12-2017, 10:28 PM
I wasn't even aware Kamihime was one of the options.

jazz154
06-12-2017, 10:55 PM
So what was suppossed to be gifted for migrating? As far as I know I got some gift for migrating from IWZ to DP (it seems it was automatic and was just waiting for me in my gift box when I logged in to see what I have prepared for crossover on the DP end)

Diesirae
06-13-2017, 07:44 AM
So what was suppossed to be gifted for migrating? As far as I know I got some gift for migrating from IWZ to DP (it seems it was automatic and was just waiting for me in my gift box when I logged in to see what I have prepared for crossover on the DP end)

10 SR+ tickets and something more if I remember correcty.

Haven't received mine either..
Contacted both IWZ and KamiPro's support before the event ended to get more information/clarification.

IWZ responded that rewards will be sent after the collaboration ends (which was end of May I believe..)
KamiPro directed me to contact general Nutaku support..

Submitted a ticket through the general support about 2 days ago but have yet received a reply.

*My understanding was you just had to have completed the tutorial on both games to be eligible.. but I was doubtful if maybe I wasn't eligible because I already played both games at the time or something.. which may be a bit silly to imagine, but still. There was no clear details I could otherwise find which is why I tried contacting support. I know X-Overd at least announced to contact the target game's support where you would like to receive their 'compensation' rewards so yeah.. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄')┌

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 10:15 AM
It was 3 SR+ tickets. The response I got for the ticket I submitted last week said something like 'after maintenance'. Clearly that didn't turn out to be the case.

Diesirae
06-13-2017, 04:18 PM
It was 3 SR+ tickets. The response I got for the ticket I submitted last week said something like 'after maintenance'. Clearly that didn't turn out to be the case.

Had to see if there was a way to check back because I have no screenshot of it. Found it; you're right.

"Rewards: x3 SR or Higher Guaranteed Gacha Tickets, x10 Elixer"

I honestly thought it was 10 but I may have gotten confused with the current crossover event or the elixirs ^^;
But still, even 3 SR+ tickets are pretty welcome in any case.. especially if you did play IWZ pretty actively.

jazz154
06-13-2017, 05:02 PM
It seems like no one got rewards... and it was suppossed to be delivered like 2 weeks ago? Shame, though I wonder if I also counted for a reward since I didn't login into game after Senpro x IWZ crossover.

katsalia
06-14-2017, 04:14 PM
I didn't even noticed IWZ had shut down, I'm assuming you had to do something manually for migration gifts?

Diesirae
06-14-2017, 04:48 PM
I didn't even noticed IWZ had shut down, I'm assuming you had to do something manually for migration gifts?

As far as I know you just had to have completed the tutorial on both games.
But obviously that's either not the case or we just got scamazzed.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 02:58 AM
If people haven't seen already, there was notice addressing the Idol Wars gift and the Dragon Providence crossover.

"Dear Gamers

A number of players have been inquiring about the rewards for both the Idol Wars migration campaign and the Crossover event with Dragon Providence.

We would like to inform you all that those rewards will be distributed after the maintenance on June 26th. (PDT)

Thank you for your patience and continued support

Sincerely,
The Kamihime Project Development Team"

Aidoru
06-23-2017, 07:43 AM
As far as I know you just had to have completed the tutorial on both games.
But obviously that's either not the case or we just got scamazzed.

Now I'm hoping it didn't require I had to log in during that time cause I stopped playing it a ways back before it was closed down and never saw a topic here on it specifically giving out rewards. Gonna suck missing out on that many tickets.

Diesirae
06-23-2017, 08:53 AM
If people haven't seen already, there was notice addressing the Idol Wars gift and the Dragon Providence crossover.
Probably wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't mention it as I don't often check down there.
Well, better late than never eh (≧ω≦*)

Now I'm hoping it didn't require I had to log in during that time cause I stopped playing it a ways back before it was closed down and never saw a topic here on it specifically giving out rewards. Gonna suck missing out on that many tickets.
It didn't state anything about having to log in so I wouldn't think so but I guess you'll find out in about 3 more days.

katsalia
06-23-2017, 09:31 AM
I feel unsure of it now because when other games closed they required you to send a support ticket to the game you wanted stuff in and say "I'm from X game that's closing and I'd like my migration gift in this game."

Skulkraken
06-23-2017, 09:36 AM
They sent out IWZ tickets to DP players without making them file support tickets, though, so it could go either way.

Aidoru
06-27-2017, 05:51 AM
Looks like you needed to log in during the time they announced it or something, didin't get anything related towards IWZ.