PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for two flaws in the game. (Flaw 1)

DarkMasterX
06-12-2017, 03:25 PM
So, I've been playing for over a month. I have a friend who started two days ago. I just realized now that this game has two points where it is severely lacking. I am thus going to address two flaws in the game in two separate forums so an admin or developer would hopefully view them and give each their own attention because they are both necessary.

The description of the game says the goal is to collect the girls, but the gameplay itself leads one to wonder what the girls truly contribute to the game. The girls give us money, but that makes them nothing but factories for a non-vital game resource. The only real purpose of the money is to use it in the main story mode while boosting yourself and them, but this inevitably yields a problem. It's an unnecessary circle that reaps no rewards in terms of the story itself and you will eventually max out the girls regardless. This means there is no worthwhile reward for getting the girls and getting their respective affections maxed.

Solution: Give us more of a sex scene for getting the girls’ affection all the way up.

Right now, the reward leaves much to be desired. When we raise their affection level, all we get is a picture per level and a new outfit. Getting so little for all the money and time we spend to raise their Affection to max lacks a sense of accomplishment. Granted we get a substantial amount for girls rewarded through story, but under this system we get next to nothing for girls awarded via events or pachinko.