PDA

View Full Version : Crossover missions in DP

Skarfang81
06-13-2017, 03:40 AM
Logging on after the maintenance into Dragon Providence to do the Kamihime missions I noticed most of them require doing the Extermination Battle missions in DP to get the rewards for Kamihime. However it seems the current Extermination battle in DP has ended and unless I missed something theres no missions to do in it.

Poor timing or is another Extermination Battle in DP starting shortly anyone know?

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 09:40 AM
The extermination event starts on June 14 I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the quests but no REWARD

Aidoru
06-13-2017, 09:42 AM
Did the quests but no REWARD

*Please be aware that the raid event in Dragon Providence associated with this event runs from June 14th to 21st(PDT)
**Rewards will be distributed after results are tallied at the conclusion of the campaign.

In the news tab.

DerpX
06-13-2017, 01:41 PM
This Crossover Event can be mastered alone, or can I only pass as part of a strong guild?

OtherGuy02
06-13-2017, 02:27 PM
Collaboration missions? Not quite sure what they are. Any help on what they are would be fantastic.

bosing
06-13-2017, 11:31 PM
tried playing DP..its really confusing
(gonna try playing it more later)

sanahtlig
06-14-2017, 12:15 AM
The game interface of DP is absolutely horrid, and the terrible translation just adds to the suffocating pall of confusion. People actually spend money on games this bad? I'm getting bribed to play and I still don't look forward to it.

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 12:21 AM
It makes me glad I played Idol War Z for a bit back when it came out, the game is literally the same thing as DP. Quite literally. I'm rather surprised it was closed over DP.

Flaris
06-14-2017, 12:41 AM
It makes me glad I played Idol War Z for a bit back when it came out, the game is literally the same thing as DP. Quite literally. I'm rather surprised it was closed over DP.
Yeah, I was surprised to see how similar the games were. And I'm also kind of surprised that IWZ was closed instead of DP considering how much worse DP is compared to it.

Really am just going to play it as much as necessary to get the crossover rewards and that will be that.

Yusuke
06-14-2017, 01:13 AM
tried playing DP..its really confusing
(gonna try playing it more later)

Same here, hoping for someone to make a guide

Nitty
06-14-2017, 01:29 AM
Very few things you need to do in DP:
On "my page" (top left button), then at the top right there is the Mission button.
Quest, 3rd tab for extermination battle (not active yet).
Raid button for bosses. Keep clicking it to refresh shared raid bosses. can get you a lot of rare bosses.

Also:
Gift + Gacha buttons, to get more cards and stuff
Ability Button, puts points into the top most abilities for more quest points, etc.
Enhance button for mission and to have stronger cards. Use the Limit Break tab first to raise R and higher cards immediately, then just feed normals into the highest rarity you have. Probably feed duplicate R's into their max LB'd card.

Don't think you need to mess with your deck/card layout because it automatically sets it up for you.

jazz154
06-14-2017, 02:36 AM
Overall missions in DP are easy, not sure about "rare event raids" but if it's anything like normal rare raids then it will be pain in the ass to do it 20 times.

BlakLanner
06-14-2017, 06:46 AM
"Rare event raids" are just a raid boss that is gold colored with a lot more HP. Remember that you don't have to find the boss. Once players start getting to bosses that won't die in one or two hits, you will start getting assist requests for them. Just tag the boss and move on. Those have always counted as kills in the past.

saymun
06-14-2017, 07:11 AM
I'm not really understanding what I need to do for the Defeat 20 'Nezha' (Rare) quest. I've been using the 0 BP hits against requests and when I look at the 'Chk Obliteration Rewards' for Rare Nezha, it says I've gotten defeated 11 (incl. reinforcement), however the mission tracker on the crossover event page in is only showing up as 2/20. Do I need to be the discoverer or am I doing something wrong?

karljcanlas
06-14-2017, 07:46 AM
I'm not really understanding what I need to do for the Defeat 20 'Nezha' (Rare) quest. I've been using the 0 BP hits against requests and when I look at the 'Chk Obliteration Rewards' for Rare Nezha, it says I've gotten defeated 11 (incl. reinforcement), however the mission tracker on the crossover event page in is only showing up as 2/20. Do I need to be the discoverer or am I doing something wrong?

ME TOO!

I've had 15 encounters now, my counter is still at 7. :(

Unregistered
06-14-2017, 07:52 AM
Looks like it only counts when you do the last hit on rare bosses.

Sighto
06-14-2017, 08:11 AM
Yay, they decided to screw new players. Especially those who have already called for help starting at Lv3/4 Rare.

sanahtlig
06-14-2017, 10:28 AM
Yay, they decided to screw new players. Especially those who have already called for help starting at Lv3/4 Rare.
Well Christ, how are we supposed to clear this then? I've already done several of these and no credit. I can barely navigate the interface, much less fight effectively. And now I have to find and solo 20 of these things?

AznSamsung
06-14-2017, 10:47 AM
Hey there ... for the dp quest to kill or defeat the boss (rare) u need to kill the rare vision that is cover in gold ... u can get it by ether discovery or request from others

Zack666
06-14-2017, 11:11 AM
Finally managed to finish all the DP quests (except for the 5 day log in one)

I even managed to do the Evil "Defeat 20 Nezha (rare) Mission".

What I've noticed is that you don't need to last hit the Rare Boss per say, you just have to see it die on your screen, which can only happen while you're in the middle of attacking it. So never ever press the skip button when you're in the middle of attacking the boss.

I've tried this game a long time ago in the past but was super turned off by its menu setup so I stopped after the tutorial.

After coming back to it and forcing myself to progress for that juicy loot, I did get used to it and I can honestly see the charm it has and why some people would enjoy it.......but Kamihime Project is Eons better than it.

Here is my basic stats.

sanahtlig
06-14-2017, 11:15 AM
What I've noticed is that you don't need to last hit the Rare Boss per say, you just have to see it die on your screen. which can only happen while you're in the middle of attacking it. So never ever press the skip button when you're in the middle of attacking the boss.
That's utterly retarded, yet also useful info.

Unregistered
06-14-2017, 12:23 PM
This needs to be fixed. Crossover events are to get NEW players in and not help the high leveled players.

- - - Updated - - -

idk how u even see the kill... all i have when attacking - "looks like its been killed"

OtherGuy02
06-14-2017, 01:06 PM
Utter garbage. This is stupid bullshit, the rare one is just impossible as a new player. Every time I try to do it i get my first set of attacks then when I go to attack it again it just loads another screen saying it's been defeated already and I get no credit for being part of the battle. I'm on level 6/7 ones and now I'm not even getting credit for the ones I discover! On 3/20 even though I've discovered 6 and have been in battle with at least 15 of them.
I read the earlier comment about having to see it die so keep attacking and don't skip but I can't because its already dead so it loads the next screen whenever I go to attack after the first free one.

Great job developers! Fix your damn system.

Zack666
06-14-2017, 01:43 PM
Yeah I can only assume this is a bug or just programmed poorly because unless you're jacked and can take high level Rare bosses down in 2 or 3 hits, it's pretty much luck at this point.

Mitoru
06-14-2017, 01:44 PM
The rare boss part is infuriating. Even with my strong-ish team it's either luck in requested ones or... still luck except having to find them and solo.

CrimsonRunner
06-14-2017, 01:52 PM
Seeing how many of us have stopped at exactly 2/20 , imo it's a bug. Hopefully they'll fix it soon, because otherwise I don't think the majority of us will complete that mission. I just spent ~1h trying with no success.

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 01:58 PM
I have 4/20. I can't tell at all how they're getting counted or not.

Trying to wait for the animation is random as fuck, sometimes the attack animations happen, sometimes they don't. I've never seen a animation for defeating it or whatever.

Mitoru
06-14-2017, 02:00 PM
I have 4/20. I can't tell at all how they're getting counted or not.

Trying to wait for the animation is random as fuck, sometimes the attack animations happen, sometimes they don't. I've never seen a animation for defeating it or whatever.

You need to end up with the "Raid boss defeated" screen as far is i noticed, I'm at 10/20 atm.

OtherGuy02
06-14-2017, 02:28 PM
Well what ever they do they better fix this quick because I'm running out of bp recovery items to throw at these pricks. Got to level 9 now and I'm having to use 6/7 to do one of them. At this rate I'll get to maybe 14 or 15 of 20 and just stop caring.

And if they take too long to sort it no-one will care anymore and stop playing it so the fix won't even matter.

Zack666
06-14-2017, 02:30 PM
If you're below level 50 you can use the normal campaign to level up and restore your AP as it costs no AP what so ever to do so.

Diesirae
06-14-2017, 02:40 PM
Read this thread before starting the event, but realized how the rare counter works a bit late.
So basically this is the what you should see to get the kill to count:

http://i64.tinypic.com/bf4ygz.png

Which only happens if it dies by your killing blow or someone else's during your attack turn, as mentioned by Zack666.

It really does suck when you've just started and realize this too late. I've played IWZ, this game is basically the same but with a dreadful UI and a bit deeper progression from what I can tell. I could have been close to done with it if I went in knowing this but I'm currently at lvl 15 strength for finding rares and only 11 out 20 for the count. Managed to get 5 of those through joining a reinforcement call and either getting lucky with the killing blow/turn or timing my attack. As for my own rares, I have to burn through like 7+ Full BP recovery potions to kill one on my own.. it's really crappy they did it this way. ~(>_<~)

Inb4whales
06-14-2017, 03:16 PM
I just find it absolutely disgusting that players are having to stoop so low to the point where everyone is just waiting until the boss is at around 5% HP before they start attacking.
What an utterly stupid game mechanic...

The players who discover it don't even get the credit...

Diesirae
06-14-2017, 03:38 PM
Well.. I just got lucky with just waiting and joining a streak of request calls.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ykjcxu.png

Just one more which I'll find on my own and burn through however much BP pots it takes. Will say it's more BP pot efficient to wait for calls rather than find them on your own if you're too far in already. But it still feels scummy to "have" to snag those killing blows yeah.

AutoCrimson
06-14-2017, 04:08 PM
idk really how u got the kills...

for me it just freeze at 20-25%, and i wait for few sec, attack, and got message that its already killed... any tips?

(well, xcept of refreshing like hell and staring at hp bar)

- - - Updated - - -

oh well, it just hit me... rare lvl scales with lvl of ur char... means 50 newbie chars on DP, who encounter rare in their first 5 lvls, plus sharing it while ur main char is ready to pick it up should do the trick...

katsalia
06-14-2017, 04:12 PM
idk really how u got the kills...

for me it just freeze at 20-25%, and i wait for few sec, attack, and got message that its already killed... any tips?

(well, xcept of refreshing like hell and staring at hp bar)

- - - Updated - - -

oh well, it just hit me... rare lvl scales with lvl of ur char... means 50 newbie chars on DP, who encounter rare in their first 5 lvls, plus sharing it while ur main char is ready to pick it up should do the trick...

Actually, bosses level in DP just increase by 1 each time you spawn it. So first time it will be level 1 for you, then 2, then 3, etc.

Lala
06-14-2017, 04:15 PM
This is stupid.. also i was in middle of attacking several times just to finish the attack run with the message that it was already killed by allies..so its looks like a lot its about last hitting to me..

Anyway, I hope it is just a mistake on their part, quest clearly says "defeat" and there is a counter on number of defeated rares working well so im hoping they switch to this counter and dont make people look for the last hit/multibox or whatnot to complete this.

AutoCrimson
06-14-2017, 04:16 PM
means, any new char in DP will spawn rare boss with lvl 1, and probly kill it till lvl 3 before u can sent participation request... still should be doable

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 04:16 PM
7/20 and I still have yet to see the 'rare raid boss defeated' screen even once.

Just fought 2 with battle animation on and it had no HP left by the time my animation ended but was still on battle screen. Neither counted.

Much trigger.

Is it possible to send request only to friends for raid bosses?

Diesirae
06-14-2017, 04:44 PM
7/20 and I still have yet to see the 'rare raid boss defeated' screen even once.

Just fought 2 with battle animation on and it had no HP left by the time my animation ended but was still on battle screen. Neither counted.

Much trigger.

Is it possible to send request only to friends for raid bosses?

Well either it still had a bit of HP because I've had plenty of solo battles where it had an empty bar but it was still alive or it's really just killing blows. I only assumed it was one or both of those cases because I can't really tell the difference, it just dies after my animation even when I was sure my attack shouldn't have dealt that much damage to finish it off.

Haven't really paid much attention to it but if it's anything like IWZ (which I do assume), it should often prioritize friends and 'guildies' but it gets sent to a handful of recently active randoms regardless. I doubt there's a way to configure it. IWZ had Diva battles which were guild reinforcement only; guessing DP has Zodiac as equivalent but yeah, that's something else. (+_+)

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 04:47 PM
Yea, it really is tedious, though I think I should be okay with how I'm doing this. I honestly have absolutely no idea which kills are counting as I don't get the kill screen but my kill counter for the 20 is going up and I hope it keeps doing so. I can probably clear it today if I focus on it but jeez, what a huge pain in the ass.

Thank goodness Kamihime has auto battle.

didimelo100
06-14-2017, 05:14 PM
In my experience. The game its only counting the ones that i discovered. Currently just 2. :/

katsalia
06-14-2017, 05:15 PM
Yea, it really is tedious, though I think I should be okay with how I'm doing this. I honestly have absolutely no idea which kills are counting as I don't get the kill screen but my kill counter for the 20 is going up and I hope it keeps doing so. I can probably clear it today if I focus on it but jeez, what a huge pain in the ass.

Thank goodness Kamihime has auto battle.

On the bright side, at least we get 2 10 draw chains out of it.

choc0keki
06-14-2017, 05:19 PM
In my experience. The game its only counting the ones that i discovered. Currently just 2. :/

I've discovered 8 and my counter is still at 2. This is a pain

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 05:26 PM
Is the 'free' first attack for raids suppose to automatically attack a second time and use 20 BP...? I keep trying to save up but my free attacks are doing exactly that, making them well, not free.

edit: I think this is why I'm not getting any boss clear screens and my game still stays on the raid boss screen despite it being dead.

didimelo100
06-14-2017, 05:28 PM
I've discovered 8 and my counter is still at 2. This is a pain

Yeah. I already played DP early and Rare Raid Bosses was WAY easier to appear and defeat. It looks like that Devs made it harder this time because of the rewards of crossover.
Any way, did any of you guys know a way to see if you completed the Kami missions for DP? I want the rewards for DP too.

katsalia
06-14-2017, 06:00 PM
Is the 'free' first attack for raids suppose to automatically attack a second time and use 20 BP...? I keep trying to save up but my free attacks are doing exactly that, making them well, not free.

edit: I think this is why I'm not getting any boss clear screens and my game still stays on the raid boss screen despite it being dead.

That sounds like some hardcore lag or something... I don't think I've had that happen to me.

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 06:05 PM
That sounds like some hardcore lag or something... I don't think I've had that happen to me.

What's basically happening is whenever I enter a raid boss fight, whether it be one i find or one I join, when I click any attacks whether it be the one that literally says free first attack, 20BP or 50BP one, it attacks twice but another attack is instantly added and eats up an extra 20 BP.

I know I'm doing 2 attacks because if I look at the damage history I have 2 attacks in a row.

edit: I fixed it... apparently it was because I had my VPN (Hola chrome app) on which I use to get on Crystal Miaden. Not sure why that would make it do this but turning it off fixed it.

Unregistered
06-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Probably me just being bad, but I cant seem to find a progress tracker for the crossover missions. I found the one in DP that tracks the DP missions, but I cant find the equivalent in Kamihime. All I can find is a list of the DP missions, which I figure is the page but Im missing finding a button or something.

jazz154
06-14-2017, 06:22 PM
Probably me just being bad, but I cant seem to find a progress tracker for the crossover missions. I found the one in DP that tracks the DP missions, but I cant find the equivalent in Kamihime. All I can find is a list of the DP missions, which I figure is the page but Im missing finding a button or something.

Kamihime doesn't keep track on what you did. You need to know yourself what you did.

I hate this rare event raids, landing last hit is really stupid thing they made us do. 5/20 (3 were my own that I found) while I took part in 15 raids overall.

Yusuke
06-14-2017, 06:54 PM
I hate this game a lot, every piece of this junk irritates me, I do not even know where to begin to point out the problems...
No coments on Rare Nezha. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Well took me 90 rare kills to get my 20. Lol... All I need is log ins and I'm done.

dreadpin
06-14-2017, 09:07 PM
i have discovered rag in kamihime n cleared so where to get the LR ticket?:/

Unregistered
06-14-2017, 09:27 PM
Finally managed to finish all the DP quests (except for the 5 day log in one)

I even managed to do the Evil "Defeat 20 Nezha (rare) Mission".

What I've noticed is that you don't need to last hit the Rare Boss per say, you just have to see it die on your screen, which can only happen while you're in the middle of attacking it. So never ever press the skip button when you're in the middle of attacking the boss.

I've tried this game a long time ago in the past but was super turned off by its menu setup so I stopped after the tutorial.

After coming back to it and forcing myself to progress for that juicy loot, I did get used to it and I can honestly see the charm it has and why some people would enjoy it.......but Kamihime Project is Eons better than it.

Here is my basic stats.

Wish I knew this. Just got my 20/20 a few minutes ago.
I only have ~350k combat power, but what I'd been doing was waiting for reinforcement requests and using my free attack, then waiting for it to get below about 10%, hitting the 3x 50BP button, hitting refresh, and doing it again if it wasn't dead.
Probably would've been able to save even more potions just doing the 20 bp attack and letting it play out (only used maybe 10 from all the free level up refreshes), not that it matters since I won't be able to rank in this game's events.

My opinion is to not use more than a single BP potion trying to get a kill.

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 09:32 PM
i have discovered rag in kamihime n cleared so where to get the LR ticket?:/

http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3508-crossover-missions-dp.html#post76576

sanahtlig
06-14-2017, 10:05 PM
You definitely don't get credit for the kill if it happens while your attack animation is going off. Many, many times I've watched all the attack animations, then tried to attack again and the battle was already over, with no credit for the kill. It looks like you have the land the killing blow.

shitEvent
06-14-2017, 10:25 PM
Finally im over with the Shit Crossover the 20 rare kills took me 5 hours
I will probably get 0 SSR on Kamihime with the tickets!
Anyone know what day we get the rewards?

jazz154
06-14-2017, 10:31 PM
You definitely don't get credit for the kill if it happens while your attack animation is going off. Many, many times I've watched all the attack animations, then tried to attack again and the battle was already over, with no credit for the kill. It looks like you have the land the killing blow.

Yeah, and that really sucks. I don't know what aim of this crossover was but it made me hate DP.

katsalia
06-14-2017, 10:44 PM
Yeah, and that really sucks. I don't know what aim of this crossover was but it made me hate DP.

While the crossover was executed really badly, it did show me more of what DP had to offer (had no idea it played so closely to IWZ) in a good way? I just probably wouldn't do another crossover like this

Finally im over with the Shit Crossover the 20 rare kills took me 5 hours
I will probably get 0 SSR on Kamihime with the tickets!
Anyone know what day we get the rewards?

Page says June 28th I believe

bosing
06-14-2017, 10:51 PM
lol still 3/20

really frustrating veteran DP players only benefit with this rare monster raid
wont ever play DP again after this x-over event

dreadpin
06-14-2017, 10:54 PM
lol still 3/20

really frustrating veteran DP players only benefit with this rare monster raid
wont ever play DP again after this x-over event

same... it just getting ppl piss it off xD....

Inb4whales
06-14-2017, 11:06 PM
"Newbie event" my ass.

This crossover is nothing more than getting the huge Kami playerbase to feed the DP whales with the attention that they need for one week before the game crashes again into oblivion.
The whole newbie conquest thing isn't welcoming new players either. It's merely there to feed the old players there with more gacha tickets.

And when a new player sends out a request because those Rare Ne Zhas have like x30 more health than your average Ne Zha, a lvl 200 player swoops in and whoops it's gone and the discoverer doesn't even get jackshite on the tracker...

Alot of people are saying that this is a bug but I don't think this is. Your participation count for the R Ne Zha is still tallied up and you get rewards for every 10, 20, 40 etc participation. It's the motherfreaking last hit that matters. Just wow, it's like we're back to the old ages of MMORPGs and MOBAs again where none of your skill or dedication matters. Only the last hit.

I mean can you imagine the look on the DP's players faces if they just started Kamihime and the requirement for the LR ticket states you need to get MVP in the Ragna run (which is a much more logical and skill based goal compared to last hit) or last hit kill on the Ragna Quetza? And even then, they'd only need to do it once, not freaking 20 times...

sanahtlig
06-14-2017, 11:09 PM
I've managed to accrue 7/20 kills in a few hours of gameplay... but 5 of those were solo kills. My rate of credit on joined battles is something like 10%.

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 11:11 PM
You'd best try to clear your 20 rare kills asap as most kamihime players will likely give up, completely stop after they finish their 20 or end up leveling up the boss to where they become very difficult to get the last hit.

sanahtlig
06-14-2017, 11:17 PM
You'd best try to clear your 20 rare kills asap as most kamihime players will likely give up, completely stop after they finish their 20 or end up leveling up the boss to where they become very difficult to get the last hit.
Unfortunately I don't have time to play all day. Can't drop everything just to marathon a Nutaku game.

Inb4whales
06-14-2017, 11:18 PM
Chances are the traffic might increase over the weekends when some KH players who haven't checked the forum or know what's going on might join DP.

Also this is the first online game where killing the same boss makes it ludicrously stronger each time.
Now I regret all those low level R Ne Zhas that I opened up to the public because I didn't know about how much of a BS this event was.

There isn't an item or some way to reset the level on these things right?

jazz154
06-14-2017, 11:19 PM
Aaaaand done 20 (14 my own) rare raids done. In the end I ended with 61 total victories but I realized that getting last hit will be just harder and harder (with one of reasons being players that hit ~600k) so I went with getting my own raids and using most of potions I had. At least I didn't have to start from scratch since I had account with ~500k power (it's almost like nothing, but "almost" makes a difference when compared to nothing)

While the crossover was executed really badly, it did show me more of what DP had to offer (had no idea it played so closely to IWZ) in a good way? I just probably wouldn't do another crossover like this

I see... Some people never tried DP so they don't know that IWZ was basically copy of it. Well I guess it's a good news for people that liked IWZ and didn't know about DP, but for me... I tried DP when it came out and I didn't like it... Now I hate it for those stupid 20 rare boss last hits.

Unregistered
06-14-2017, 11:32 PM
A potentially obvious tip for people below level 50 if you want guaranteed kills if you haven't realized already. If you get a rare use your free attack and then all your BP then go do some other crap till you level up since it will refill your BP and then come back to your rare.

dreadpin
06-15-2017, 12:04 AM
too late for me T_T fck DP

Aidoru
06-15-2017, 12:08 AM
I got 18 of my 20 at over Lv50. At high levels, you at least have the advantage of sniping kills off low levels because your stats should be much higher, assuming you're leveling up your units.

AutoCrimson
06-15-2017, 02:54 AM
still at my 8/20 lol, and lvl60 now... guess another 11h session killstealing incoming

Unregistered
06-15-2017, 03:45 AM
They changed the description on the qeust, now you only get credit if you found it, regardless of last hit.

Inb4whales
06-15-2017, 04:20 AM
They changed the description on the qeust, now you only get credit if you found it, regardless of last hit.
I noticed that the quick maintenance was there to fix that.
Well I didn't notice it earlier and my first thought was why my 13/20 didn't changed after I just kill sniped 2 more of them. Welp no more need for me to be joining the R Raids then. I'll just steamroll through the content and hope for an R summon and just summon leave it for the hyenas to take over.

AutoCrimson
06-15-2017, 04:34 AM
im now 10/20 and question is, what will be depleted first - my kill needs, or my AP pots... btw, is there any way to get AP replenish items apart from those that were given?

jazz154
06-15-2017, 05:03 AM
im now 10/20 and question is, what will be depleted first - my kill needs, or my AP pots... btw, is there any way to get AP replenish items apart from those that were given?

You should wait with using potions till you get that whistle that makes rare raids more common for 10 minutes. You can replenish ap for free once a day and by logging in you sometimes get those dpp coins that you can exchange for things... like ap potions, 1 ap potion = 1 coin.

I am really happy that they changed it. Because getting last hits was just ridiculous.

AutoCrimson
06-15-2017, 05:06 AM
how to get the whistle then?

katsalia
06-15-2017, 06:37 AM
how to get the whistle then?

Buying them with N gold or getting it as a login bonus.

sanahtlig
06-15-2017, 06:59 AM
I actually got pretty good at farming last hits and went from 6/20 to 16/20 in a couple hours last night. 4 more should be easy enough to get by just finishing the 5th stage, I'm guessing. I love it how the campaign was obviously designed by people who don't even play the game, and the interface translated by someone who barely speaks English. Nutaku are amateurs through and through.

Skarfang81
06-15-2017, 07:48 AM
Well that took about 50+ pots but everything done apart from the daily logins in Dragon Providence.

dreadpin
06-15-2017, 09:49 AM
and then no one killing the boss now lol

Flaris
06-15-2017, 09:54 AM
In the end I just basically solo'd my way to finishing that part of the event. Luckily I realized after only 3-4 misses that I had to actually get the last hit in. So just used any and all pots/leveling up to take most of them down myself. Somewhat frustrating, but got it done in the end.

gottesurteil
06-15-2017, 11:17 AM
Haha how obnoxious. Went to sleep last night at 17/20, and when I woke up i managed to get 'super lucky' and sniped like 5 right in a row, right before I realized that the counter wasn't going up because they fixed it to make it more reasonable. The problem is that my R Nezha was already at lvl 26 or higher, and no one wanted to help me! It took forever to kill the last 3 I found. My timing sucks.

Unregistered
06-15-2017, 01:16 PM
The fix is okay. But what about us people that already farmed the Event? Now it takes ages till a rare appears and we have around 10-20+ rares that didnt count... There is a clear count for rares in the game right? Where it says how many we killed? Why make not that count the reward count?

codavis2
06-15-2017, 01:46 PM
I understand the change and overall is likely the better option. However now I'm finding myself having a very difficult time getting the 20 kills now since little to nobody is helping and me alone tickles the boss. I still have 9 to go and my current boss level is 24. Wish it counted all the ones I had killed yesterday.

---Update---
So the level 24 Rare N I have had up has not had any damage done to it (outside of me) since the first 5 minutes. It's been an hour since then. Unless some veteran players decide to just go on a Rare N rampage, I think I'm screwed.

---2nd Update---
Strangely after my first update, 6 people joined my raid and helped kill it. Thank you if any of you are on here.

AutoCrimson
06-15-2017, 01:58 PM
the only help i can provide - is that (based on my own same situation) - just wait till the boss time's out, and dont look for another.
On a side note, after u hit 50lvl it severely hinder the spawn rate for Rare

Kastro
06-15-2017, 04:12 PM
I can not take it any more ...
I'm on 9/10 with a battle going on, but I'm out of potions, whoever's in the battle is standing ...
I'm tired already

bosing
06-15-2017, 10:29 PM
lol dont know what happen but i cant click atk at raid
oh and im still at 4/20 ahahahaha

(i can click now and im entering and clicking 1st atk to all rare raid i can see to help a little)

why cant they just make kill count for finder and killer

Inb4whales
06-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Haha how obnoxious. Went to sleep last night at 17/20, and when I woke up i managed to get 'super lucky' and sniped like 5 right in a row, right before I realized that the counter wasn't going up because they fixed it to make it more reasonable. The problem is that my R Nezha was already at lvl 26 or higher, and no one wanted to help me! It took forever to kill the last 3 I found. My timing sucks.
The reason you manage to snipe it is mostly because people aren't fighting over to snipe bosses now.
It's more of like "you do your own thing" now.

Funny how the post change made people stalk all R raids while this change made them avoid all R raids completely.
I foresaw that this might happen so yesterday not long after the maintenance I non-stop spammed the quests with AP potions until I got the R bosses and immediately open it up to the public. Sure enough alot of people who haven't read the new change came in trying to "snipe".

AutoCrimson
06-16-2017, 01:44 AM
well, sniping or not, im still 19/20

guess, its now purely Lady Luck affair, if i will complete it

fucka
06-16-2017, 08:09 AM
well, sniping or not, im still 19/20

guess, its now purely Lady Luck affair, if i will complete it

you still have a lot of time...

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 12:47 PM
This gold Nezha quest is infuriating. I really don't want to play DP after this crossover event is over.

Kaspar Hauser
06-17-2017, 10:51 AM
About this (Kamihime x DP) crossover event

I've got everything:
Kamihime:
-SSR Weapon
-Event Eidolon
-Event Kamihime
-All Event SR weapons
Dragon Providence
-All crossover quests complete

Only one thing left to do and i have a question about this one particular crossover mission. How can i unlock Ragnarok difficulty in Kamihime? I've done countless battles (every difficulty, most of them were expert ones) and theory about chances is useless. How Ragnarok difficulty in events exactly works?

gottesurteil
06-17-2017, 11:12 AM
About this (Kamihime x DP) crossover event

Only one thing left to do and i have a question about this one particular crossover mission. How can i unlock Ragnarok difficulty in Kamihime? I've done countless battles (every difficulty, most of them were expert ones) and theory about chances is useless. How Ragnarok difficulty in events exactly works?

Sorry Kaspar - that's exactly how you unlock Ragnarok. It's not a permanent choice on the menu. To be exact, you have to START and FINISH an Expert level raid (no, you don't need the killing blow or anything silly like that - just start it and make sure it dies). Then, you'll get a message saying Ragnarok is available. That 'availability' lasts for an hour, and costs 35 AP to start it. It is pure RNG whether or not it will spawn for you. I've probably started 30 of the damn things and it hasn't appeared for me yet this raid.

sanahtlig
06-17-2017, 11:29 AM
Spawning a Ragnarok will likely take between 20-100 Expert raids started with your own AP and completed. Good luck!

Unregistered
06-17-2017, 12:30 PM
It's really just RNG. My alt account has started less than 10 experts total and has gotten a Ragnarok to spawn. While my main who probably has like 50+ only just recently got one.

AznSamsung
06-19-2017, 10:31 AM
Yep pure rng ... i did 6 expert randomly and just got it ... last time raid event after my second expert one i got it ... just random

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 01:03 PM
Yep pure rng ... i did 6 expert randomly and just got it ... last time raid event after my second expert one i got it ... just random

New acc has no problem with finishing the DP quests, but for Kami, it's almost impossible to get rag spawn, if you start at lv1.

Lag
06-20-2017, 05:39 PM
I gave it a try and could not for the life of me get into DP enough to attempt the crossover event. Wish they picked Aigis or Osawari.

EndRio
06-20-2017, 06:06 PM
The event will really end today ? I just need more 2 log in.