PDA

View Full Version : Focusing on new projects, instead of fixing the current game

Apochrophage
06-15-2017, 07:20 AM
So, it seems that the devs are more worried about raising crowd funding for new projects, i.e. gay harem, and VR harem. Why not bring back old players, and revitalize the current game?

My suggestions for this:

Lower Koban prices:

Currently, the cost to benefit ratio of $ to Koban in this game is pitiful. It current'y costs $1.50 for a refill of battle points, and $2 for an energy refill. On top of that, it cost's $40 for an Epic 10x spin. Those prices, for what you get are silly. To add insult to injury, it costs Kobans to auto collect the money from the girls you already spent a ton of time farming. If you dropped all of the prices by half, and ditched the pay to collect, or at least make it a one time pay to unlock for 20-50 kobans, you would get a lot more folks willing to pay for these things.

Battle System:

The current logic of the game, as I see it, is this; You progress through the story, to unlock bosses and girls. You farm bosses for girls. You use those girls to bring in money, to upgrade them, outfit them, etc. You want to max their level, and your own, on top of their gear, for better stats. But why? The current in game bosses are laughably weak, so that would lead you to believe that the battle/ranking system is the end focus. You do all this work, to beat other people. However, mojo gained is random, and stats are reduced for the people you fight. If you look up your own stats in the tower, they are lower than what they actually are, diminishing the work you are putting into stats in the first place....

Story -> Bosses -> Girls -> Collect Money -> Outfit girls - Max Stats -> Battle?

As it stands, the battle system/ranking is utterly pointless. On top of the fact that you don't get any additional mojo for beating people who are ranked above you, there is no reward or incentive to ranking in the top. If you want to get people playing and paying, you need to incetivize the ranking system, scale mojo to the ranking of the person you beat, and remove the stat debuff.

Pachinko and Inventory:

We need better options for playing Pachinko, and selling our unwanted items. Having to do some alt tabbing wizardry to expedite the Pachinko game, for winning contests, is very much needed. We absolutely need a x100/x200 Pachinko button, and a way to mass sell items in our inventory.

Having a lock item option, and mass sell option, in the inventory, would greatly improve the QoL aspects of trying to compete in contests.

Options for re-doing story missions, once lvl 40/content blocked:

As it stands, you can't compete/participate at all in contests that relate to spending energy, and gaining EXP, when you are at lvl 40/end of the story. The makes at least half of the contests null and void for those of us who can't spend energy, due to waiting on new content, and almost completely puts us off of the idea of contests entirely. We need an avenue for spending energy and gaining EXP, once you are capped on the story.

Anyways, these are my thoughts/suggestions, and ways that I could see to greatly increase the player base/retention, and cash flow into the game, VS trying to crowd fund additional games.

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 09:43 AM
They are working on improving it. What you've written no matter how detailed and long is only shows that you are not into their community....
:X

- - - Updated - - -

They are working on improving it. What you've written no matter how detailed and long is only shows that you are not into their community....
:X

- - - Updated - - -

ye, thats true, guys are working on re-balancing the whole game. I've seen that.

JessieChan
06-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Dear Apochrophage,

Thank you for your message.

It was incredible to read such a dedicated report!
I have good news: our team is working on a big project called Rebalance! :)
This will change the game experience, believe me, forever!
There will be more level opportunities, more possibilities in terms of energy, contests and all, more content, surprises...

We take the time to gather information from our community and we work hard on bringing to them exactly what they want. Your report will also be taken into an account.
Bottom line: Rebalance is going to bring HaremHeroes to another level. :)
So far, I can only tell this.

There is more detailed information about it on our Patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/kinkoid

And about future campaigns and ideas, why should we limit ourselves? Having ideas and wanting them to become true isn't something bad, and indeed it doesn't mean that we are not going to improve and work on Harem Heroes.

Thank you,
Jessie Chan
Support

Apochrophage
06-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Dear Apochrophage,

Thank you for your message.

It was incredible to read such a dedicated report!
I have good news: our team is working on a big project called Rebalance! :)
This will change the game experience, believe me, forever!
There will be more level opportunities, more possibilities in terms of energy, contests and all, more content, surprises...

We take the time to gather information from our community and we work hard on bringing to them exactly what they want. Your report will also be taken into an account.
Bottom line: Rebalance is going to bring HaremHeroes to another level. :)
So far, I can only tell this.

There is more detailed information about it on our Patreon page:

And about future campaigns and ideas, why should we limit ourselves? Having ideas and wanting them to become true isn't something bad, and indeed it doesn't mean that we are not going to improve and work on Harem Heroes.

Thank you,
Jessie Chan
Support

Thank you for such a detailed response!

I did mean to imply that I felt the Devs should not be allowed to work on other projects, just that with the latest info popup in-game, it made it seem as though HH was been benched/side lined, for the new projects. The thought of that bummed me out, because I see the potential that the game has.

The news about a rebalance/refresh is quite exciting, and I very much look forward to seeing how it plays! :D

Greetingz
06-17-2017, 03:38 PM
Thank you for such a detailed response!

I did mean to imply that I felt the Devs should not be allowed to work on other projects, just that with the latest info popup in-game, it made it seem as though HH was been benched/side lined, for the new projects. The thought of that bummed me out, because I see the potential that the game has.

The news about a rebalance/refresh is quite exciting, and I very much look forward to seeing how it plays! :D

There have been 3 Q&A's, on the discord, forum, wiki. They all have mentioned the inworks of the rebalance, this was before world 7 excisted. :D

Apochrophage
06-20-2017, 02:35 PM
There have been 3 Q&A's, on the discord, forum, wiki. They all have mentioned the inworks of the rebalance, this was before world 7 excisted. :D

Honest question, how would someone who just plays the game on nutaku, have any idea there is a discord for the game, let alone a forum, by which to seek out and skim through, expecting news on updates? I have been playing the game on and off for almost a year, and have never seen an option in-game to be taken to the discord channel or forums, and have not seen it mentioned in any news announcements.

Expecting that everyone knows of every avenue of media for this game, outside of the in-game updates, or possibly here, is a tad ridiculous. It also doesn't discount the suggestions I have made. :rolleyes:

DrQuatsch
06-20-2017, 03:57 PM
Well, the fact that you found this, makes me think you also found the wiki that comes along with it.
On the wiki there actually is a link to the discord, which is how I found it :cool:

But yeah, they could promote the discord more.

Greetingz
06-20-2017, 04:34 PM
Honest question, how would someone who just plays the game on nutaku, have any idea there is a discord for the game, let alone a forum, by which to seek out and skim through, expecting news on updates? I have been playing the game on and off for almost a year, and have never seen an option in-game to be taken to the discord channel or forums, and have not seen it mentioned in any news announcements.

Expecting that everyone knows of every avenue of media for this game, outside of the in-game updates, or possibly here, is a tad ridiculous. It also doesn't discount the suggestions I have made. :rolleyes:

If you have a problem that stuff isn't advertised on Nutaku, you can complain to Nutaku itself for not accepting it.

Apochrophage
06-22-2017, 09:27 AM
Well, the fact that you found this, makes me think you also found the wiki that comes along with it.
On the wiki there actually is a link to the discord, which is how I found it :cool:

But yeah, they could promote the discord more.

If you have a problem that stuff isn't advertised on Nutaku, you can complain to Nutaku itself for not accepting it.

Until this thread, how would I have possibly known that that is a nutaku problem, or that there was even a problem with sharing news(since other news gets through), in-game? Either way, I now know, bu the majority of people who play, more than likely still have no idea. Some of you are acting as though this is all readily accessible information to those who play the game, when it's not. And again, it doesn't at all discredit my suggestions. So, let's put this strawman to rest already. ;)

Greetingz
06-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Either way, I now know, bu the majority of people who play, more than likely still have no idea. Some of you are acting as though this is all readily accessible information to those who play the game, when it's not. And again, it doesn't at all discredit my suggestions.

This is just my idea mostly. (I play nutaku games alot) Most of thoise have a discord inside their game advertised. HH didn't had one so I googled "HaremHeroes" and I ended up in the #offtopic or #othergames section where one person made a thread about this game. That was one of the first days of the launch on nutaku. The thread became super populair (You can still see the thread in this section called "Harem Heroes". Kinkiod showed up after a week on this site themself (Great guy). And the site admin made a special corner for this community.

I won't disagree on your points nor discus them. But it's always good to have information.