PDA

View Full Version : "New" upcoming game: Armor Blitz

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Czechern
07-28-2017, 11:02 PM
One surprise after another.

Got a ticket as a drop from clearing a stage (City in the Distance 1 Lv20). Didn't know you could get it as a drop. Didn't see much reason to save it though, just 5 more candy for the day.

And shortly after that checked my scouts and one brings me back this.
http://i.imgur.com/N8yLcFO.png
Aside from the crit, it's got all the stats needed for a heavy tank. Got it to +5 and bumped my Lv24 Tiger I heavy tank to 7.3k durability. Lol, that repair wait time is gonna suck.

that fucking emblem nice hahaha

WonderWaffle
07-29-2017, 10:34 AM
One surprise after another.

Got a ticket as a drop from clearing a stage (City in the Distance 1 Lv20). Didn't know you could get it as a drop. Didn't see much reason to save it though, just 5 more candy for the day.

And shortly after that checked my scouts and one brings me back this.
http://i.imgur.com/N8yLcFO.png
Aside from the crit, it's got all the stats needed for a heavy tank. Got it to +5 and bumped my Lv24 Tiger I heavy tank to 7.3k durability. Lol, that repair wait time is gonna suck.

that would quite fit well with the super Pershing lol

Aidoru
07-29-2017, 05:06 PM
My Super Pershing is optimized for critical damage. Crit rate, crit multiplier and attack speed emblems. Probably better to go with a penetration emblem instead of the multiplier but haven't found a single 3star+ one in a while. There's supposedly emblems with damage as the main stat but I think they were from an event only.

Don't really feel the need for buffing her defense, that's what heavy tanks are for. Though I can see why it would be ok on Super Pershing cause her skill boosts her defensive stats.

Aidoru
07-29-2017, 06:35 PM
And same 5 star tank in research... I hope that doesn't become a common thing. I don't care much right now since I'm only at 1k blueprints but having to wait a week to only get the same girl show up that you don't want/care for... ugh.

MiqDoloran
07-29-2017, 06:40 PM
And same 5 star tank in research... I hope that doesn't become a common thing. I don't care much right now since I'm only at 1k blueprints but having to wait a week to only get the same girl show up that you don't want/care for... ugh.Rejoice, the login 5* is only a couple of days away.

Aidoru
07-29-2017, 06:45 PM
Rejoice, the login 5* is only a couple of days away.

Yea, thankfully Super Pershing isn't in the gacha, so she looks unique from pre register only, so we don't have to worry about getting her again... though some have 2 copies of her from bugging out during early access...

MiqDoloran
07-29-2017, 06:49 PM
Yea, thankfully Super Pershing isn't in the gacha, so she looks unique from pre register only, so we don't have to worry about getting her again... though some have 2 copies of her from bugging out during early access...Nice blueprints boost 👌👌👌

Myrdin
07-29-2017, 11:29 PM
People complaining about 5* dupes.... where has the world gone to T___T
*meanwhile I am crying rivers of happines for finally getting 2 4* from the factory*

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 03:14 AM
Rejoice, the login 5* is only a couple of days away.

I couldnt play during early access so it's 10 days left for me.

Ramazan
07-30-2017, 04:16 AM
I feel like we need a seperate section for AB since it became one of bigger games on nutaku.

Ramazan
07-30-2017, 04:19 AM
Also people on discord mentions that PoC gonna be out in 1 week :confused: dunno if my team is ready with all them 25+ level 4*+ tanks.

MiqDoloran
07-30-2017, 06:33 AM
Also people on discord mentions that PoC gonna be out in 1 week :confused: dunno if my team is ready with all them 25+ level 4*+ tanks.Hopefully this week and then an event sometime after. Gimme polina

Ramazan
07-30-2017, 10:30 AM
(Want Maus the most)

ZeroZet
07-30-2017, 12:43 PM
I feel like we need a seperate section for AB since it became one of bigger games on nutaku.
I wholeheartedly support this motion!)

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 03:36 PM
Also people on discord mentions that PoC gonna be out in 1 week :confused: dunno if my team is ready with all them 25+ level 4*+ tanks.

I know I am not ready, I need to start placing emblems intelligently. Stuck on that 'Purple wall" city, the one past cymric. with latest 4*s off the factory, I now have 1 5*, 13 4*s. you must be doing more battles than me, my original 4*s are only level 21..(no upgrades, but every battle)
Heavies
15-2 (18)
kv-5 (20)
Tiger(p) (19)
Mediums
Super Pershing (17)
t-35/85 (21)
Panther I (6)
Centurion MK1 (7)
Sherman Easy (20)
Sherman Firefly (19)
Lights
M5 Stuart (18)
Vk Leopard (19)
Destroyers
Stug IV (21)
SU-100 (15)
Artillery
SU-14-1 (15)

Aidoru
07-30-2017, 04:08 PM
Been keeping track of all my wishing wheel rolls since they updated it and have gotten the exact same roll every single day since then, even my extra roll from the ticket I found was it. All being the 5 candy on the right side the 5star emblem. So much for "equalized drop rates." Not that I mind the candy, better than the minuscule amounts of resource, but still.

MiqDoloran
07-30-2017, 06:32 PM
Been keeping track of all my wishing wheel rolls since they updated it and have gotten the exact same roll every single day since then, even my extra roll from the ticket I found was it. All being the 5 candy on the right side the 5star emblem. So much for "equalized drop rates." Not that I mind the candy, better than the minuscule amounts of resource, but still.

The rolls are animations and don't affect results.

Aidoru
07-30-2017, 07:06 PM
I was thinking something like that too, seems meaningless they bothered to make it a wheel and not just your standard gacha.

Myrdin
07-30-2017, 11:49 PM
Well I am certainly not ready for the Portal / or at least the tougher parts for sure as I still have half of my team made out of 3*, and the overall lvls arent that high either. Stopped progressing with the story once I reached the City/Oil rafinery combo on mid part of the map, and been re-running one mission over and over to catch up on EXP.

On the bright side, got another 4* in the factory and two 3 for the blueprints. Hope the tanks in construction turns out as non-dupe, since I am still fairly low on 4* and I think for the portal a minimum of full 4* team is mandatory, and whatever 5* you get on top of that is a plus - again thats for the mid and later stages, prettu much how it is in every game of this type, the early events after launch are usually the hardest since you just started and your team is still picking up steam.
Honestly cant wait for the log in 5* since so far the only one I have is my Super Pershing Sarah Chan.

**Funny trivia - when I Googled the Super Pershing out of curiosity, its designation was a Heavy Tank class rather than a Medium one. Then again I checked only one source and as with everything on Internet unless you double/tripple check you cant be sure for certain.

Ramazan
07-31-2017, 12:18 AM
Oookay, time to pm to mods and suggest creating a seperate space for AB (like i did with KH)

MiqDoloran
07-31-2017, 06:37 AM
Oookay, time to pm to mods and suggest creating a seperate space for AB (like i did with KH)Would be helpful if someone made a guide too.

Ramazan
07-31-2017, 07:51 AM
Would be helpful if someone made a guide too.

https://discord.gg/JMaEf8g

WonderWaffle
07-31-2017, 09:35 AM
You know...now them im up to lvl 36 enemies and stuff Heavy tanks don't seem all that useful lol

My Super Pershing tanks better than my E-100 and my M26/Panther tanks better than my Tiger. The armor increase, evasion increase and damage buff pretty much lets them dodge and shoot their way out of things but a heavy on the other hand just goes down and rather quickly too

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 11:20 AM
That can be said about any tank with a evasion buff skill. Stats feel broken in this game. Penetration can easily ignore all armor and evasion hss no cap it seems. Get it high enough and your likely unkillable.

WonderWaffle
07-31-2017, 12:29 PM
That can be said about any tank with a evasion buff skill. Stats feel broken in this game. Penetration can easily ignore all armor and evasion hss no cap it seems. Get it high enough and your likely unkillable.

Units with critical shot negate evasion as it hits with 100% accuracy if im to trust what the wording is. Stug and other units with focus fire that give 100% accuracy also hit pretty much all the time at least the corrupted ones ive faced do so. Reason they tank better is also cause they can kill enemies faster and not take much damage in the process on top of the evasion and armor buff. Not to mention the cd on those skills are really low. It's also why starter tank Nika for soviets don't do so well further you go as she doesn't have a damage boost but only an armor and evasion.

E-100 from what i see is a one time use and tiger cd is so long you wont use it more than once in a fight unless your fighting Siegfried line or a destroyer type boss.

Ramazan
07-31-2017, 02:30 PM
Welp, no seperate forum for us, seems like we need to have a wiki here first.

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 03:08 PM
the enemy commanders getting more and more retarded
in devonis the right top city last chapter , the enemy commander has a bazooka gatling that killed in 3sec 10 of my tanks and than switched to my new summoned tank next to my commander and killed my commander with the splashdmg
and i am talking about 5k+ hp tanks with over 100armor

Aidoru
07-31-2017, 04:45 PM
Welp, no seperate forum for us, seems like we need to have a wiki here first.

Is the existing wiki not an actual official wiki and just a fanmade one self entitling it as official? Cause if it really an official wiki, there's no reason not to just use that one.

Ramazan
07-31-2017, 05:15 PM
No idea about that one but its incomplete iirc, i mean some stuff still hasnt filled yet. Also i think kotono asks for a hbc wiki rather than a seperate one like other games.
(i noticed i should add AB too to my signature)

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 06:04 PM
in devonis the right top city last chapter , the enemy commander has a bazooka gatling that killed in 3sec 10 of my tanks and than switched to my new summoned tank next to my commander and killed my commander with the splashdmg

I am nowhere near there, but I have been spamming the 104 oil crusades fields. Some things i've noticed- I can kill it using only 3 tanks. I can also kill it under "auto attack" if i WATCH the battle. If I leave the battle in another tab (to see this forum, to play another game, etc) I can lose all my tanks if I don't switch back fast enough. Also, while my level 26 lieutenant does 42 damage a shot (regular attack, sometimes 84, which i figure is a crit), the level 15 opponent does between 64 to 85 in regular hits.

MiqDoloran
07-31-2017, 07:16 PM

Also the full field stun lel

Semaphore
08-01-2017, 10:42 AM
How do I beat Glacier Coast - 2? I had killed all of the enemy tanks and had several tanks of my own left, but the enemy destroyer pulled out some crazy attack that nuked all of my tanks before they could even get in range to attack it.

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 03:55 PM
How do I beat Glacier Coast - 2? I had killed all of the enemy tanks and had several tanks of my own left, but the enemy destroyer pulled out some crazy attack that nuked all of my tanks before they could even get in range to attack it.

i think its just a bug as with the last city sometimes they do regular atks othertimes they use gatlingmode which is retarded

prntscr. com/g369lw << remove space

Semaphore
08-01-2017, 04:55 PM
i think its just a bug as with the last city sometimes they do regular atks othertimes they use gatlingmode which is retarded

prntscr. com/g369lw << remove space

Yeah, I tried again, and this time it seemed normal. A bug seems like the most plausible explanation of what happened. But auto-fail because of a bug is annoying. It's also possible that there's some non-obvious way that you trigger a fail condition and the game decides that it is time for you to die.

MiqDoloran
08-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I tried again, and this time it seemed normal. A bug seems like the most plausible explanation of what happened. But auto-fail because of a bug is annoying. It's also possible that there's some non-obvious way that you trigger a fail condition and the game decides that it is time for you to die.

This is getting patched on the next release.

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 10:01 PM
Is there another way to get candies that I'm not aware of? 5 from daily and chance at 5 from wishing wheel. Anywhere else? I think I'm gaining some from a 3rd source but not sure how. My stack of candies is suddenly on multiples of 5 which would make sense if I was originally on that, since we supposedly only get 5 or 10 now, but I know I wasn't.

TiamatRoar
08-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Is there another way to get candies that I'm not aware of? 5 from daily and chance at 5 from wishing wheel. Anywhere else? I think I'm gaining some from a 3rd source but not sure how. My stack of candies is suddenly on multiples of 5 which would make sense if I was originally on that, since we supposedly only get 5 or 10 now, but I know I wasn't.

You get one candy every time you clear a tile (though you have to refresh to see it). Of course, this source runs out after you complete the map, after which the only way to "farm" candies beyond the daily quest and wheel spin is to pray you get a ticket as a drop from a battle for another wheel spin, which obviously doesn't happen very often.

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Ah, so that's where it's from. Thanks for the info, was thinking it was from scouts or something. Shame they don't find any.

ZeroZet
08-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Candy farming maps should be a thing! ;) Something like daily map set, rotating between each consumable resource...

Zandel
08-02-2017, 03:13 AM
Just some info for all you XP farmers out there, the higher the oil cost the more XP per oil you get. I have yet to see a map that does not match this.

Kotono
08-02-2017, 03:58 AM
Is there a list of auto mode friendly maps? To grind without paying attention.

ZeroZet
08-02-2017, 05:49 AM
Only two maps clear of obstacles I remember vividly are Crusaders (15) and White North (32). But there ought to be some more in between...

Just some info for all you XP farmers out there, the higher the oil cost the more XP per oil you get. I have yet to see a map that does not match this.If going by the wiki (https://armorblitz.gamepedia.com/Scenarios), same goes for currency.

But gains do slow down, so if you can hit White North, the premier "easy" map on North zone, you don't lose that much by parking in there for a next ten+ levels.)

Aidoru
08-02-2017, 06:24 AM
Just some info for all you XP farmers out there, the higher the oil cost the more XP per oil you get. I have yet to see a map that does not match this.

https://armorblitz.gamepedia.com/Scenarios

Farm stages that are lv36/37 and up for 4star girls and supposedly 5star emblems.

MiqDoloran
08-02-2017, 06:59 AM
Just some info for all you XP farmers out there, the higher the oil cost the more XP per oil you get. I have yet to see a map that does not match this.The wiki confirms it. Not only that, but XP is a direct function of level so same levels give same XP.

Myrdin
08-02-2017, 09:12 AM
Thats some high grade info right there !

Czechern
08-02-2017, 10:02 AM
armor blitz just announced on there twitter that the PoC is opening tonight at 11pm after 8pm maintenance

Czechern
08-02-2017, 10:31 AM
on cymric, after i killed the corrupted maus, i get this error while trying to load the characters talking and the h scene afterwards, i have to restart my game and i cant reach the map after bc it just goes to this error everytime 5846

MiqDoloran
08-02-2017, 12:24 PM
on cymric, after i killed the corrupted maus, i get this error while trying to load the characters talking and the h scene afterwards, i have to restart my game and i cant reach the map after bc it just goes to this error everytime 5846

Clear da cache

Myrdin
08-02-2017, 01:34 PM
Clear da cache

^ This
I got that same message few times before. Clearing Cache seems to help. Thoug occasionally the game does bug out and requires reloading the page.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Farm stages that are lv36/37 and up for 4star girls and supposedly 5star emblems.

u mean if i farm 36+ enemys i can get 4* tanks O.O
also does it matter which stage it is 1-2-3 (final if citymap) or doesnt it really matter just the "enemy" lvl

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Anyone hyped for portal of chaos???

Czechern
08-02-2017, 02:32 PM
Clear da cache

i did clear the cache but the problem is still there

MiqDoloran
08-02-2017, 03:13 PM
i did clear the cache but the problem is still thereTry incognito

Czechern
08-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Try incognito

it also happens there

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 06:16 PM
Try sending a ticket to the devs?

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 09:23 PM
Did they extend maintenance?

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Did they extend maintenance?

Leaderboards couldn't handle the traffic.

Aidoru
08-02-2017, 10:11 PM
Damm, and all I wanted to do was log in to get my 5star girl from daily log in.

Aidoru
08-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Got FV214 Conqueror heavy tank from my 5star log in. Pretty nice heavy tank with 50% evasion buff but she has no story. Out of all the 5 stars with stories already I get one of the few that doesn't. Meh. Guess I'll just keep hoarding my candies then...

And yea, no way in hell do I have a chance at getting anywhere in PoC leader boards, especially with no consumable recovery items to gain oil. Well at least I can get blueprints.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 11:00 PM
So, the portal has been out like a couple of hours ago and we already have whales brutally r*ping the ranking.
Well, it's what happens to rankings on this kind of games, I suppose.

I went from quite hype for the portal opening to "meh, it isn't worth the effort" in record time.

Aidoru
08-02-2017, 11:02 PM
And game crashed again for me, back to maintenance window.

Shame they don't adjust PoC in a way everyone has a chance, though highly unlikely ever for any game on nutaku.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 11:06 PM
So, the portal has been out like a couple of hours ago and we already have whales brutally r*ping the ranking.
Well, it's what happens to rankings on this kind of games, I suppose.

I went from quite hype for the portal opening to "meh, it isn't worth the effort" in record time.

Yeah, did you see the 1st place? Had a level 100 somehow.

And game crashed again for me, back to maintenance window.

Shame they don't adjust PoC in a way everyone has a chance, though highly unlikely ever for any game on nutaku.

Yeah, same here, was in the middle of loading, but it stalled, so I reloaded the page, but it shows the maintenance window.

ZeroZet
08-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Shame they don't adjust PoC in a way everyone has a chance, though highly unlikely ever for any game on nutaku ever.Why should they? "Free" games only survive by whales, and whales need a compelling bait to continue whaling. Dominating rankings is prime bait, especially when game offers non-monetary way to (eventually) obtain highest rarity gals.

Aidoru
08-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Why should they? "Free" games only survive by whales, and whales need a compelling bait to continue whaling. Dominating rankings is prime bait, especially when game offers non-monetary way to (eventually) obtain highest rarity gals.

There are plenty free of non-browser/mobile MMO games where non paying players still have a good chance of being on the leaderboard or doing well in PvP based games, though those games are less about buying your way to the top and more about the players skills, which is why I mentioned nutaku specifically, because ones skill is near irrelevant when it comes to nutaku games, it's all about money and luck for the majority of these games.

ZeroZet
08-02-2017, 11:51 PM
There's ... very little way to make player skills matter in the game like this. So yeah, not happening here.

TiamatRoar
08-03-2017, 12:24 AM
According to the developers on discord, the guy with the level 1000 tank (not just level 100! Far as my eyes can tell, at least) was a cheater who's been banned. Apparently the cheat required a rather in-depth knowledge of programming skill or something.

The 2nd place person is legit though (a very active participant on discord)

As an aside, that week long headstart that certain countries got is such BS when it comes to ranking systems-_-

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 12:33 AM
There's ... very little way to make player skills matter in the game like this. So yeah, not happening here.

Of course not, but there are things they could do to give non paying players a fighting chance. Back when I played Osawari, which basically uses the leaderboard system for its events, despite being new and a free player, with some dedication and hoarding recovery potions, it was enough for me to reach fairly high on the leaderboard, enough to get the event girl. Though the game's events was also the reason why I quit the game since it's not something I could consistently do but if I could do so every now and then, that' be enough for this game since the rewards are not one time event girls.

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 01:30 AM
As an aside, that week long headstart that certain countries got is such BS when it comes to ranking systems-_-

Read that it resets every sunday, but yeah, they get a headstart acquiring Blueprints, Cores, and Candy, and are higher in this week's ranking than us that started today.

ZeroZet
08-03-2017, 06:20 AM
Hm, it seems PoC have same oil/exp-currency rate as regular maps, trading drops for blueprints. Pretty nice to not lose too much leveling efficiency by running it instead of regular map farming. And you only need 1000 runs for dat shiny 5* from research! :p ;)

MiqDoloran
08-03-2017, 06:41 AM
Of course not, but there are things they could do to give non paying players a fighting chance. Back when I played Osawari, which basically uses the leaderboard system for its events, despite being new and a free player, with some dedication and hoarding recovery potions, it was enough for me to reach fairly high on the leaderboard, enough to get the event girl. Though the game's events was also the reason why I quit the game since it's not something I could consistently do but if I could do so every now and then, that' be enough for this game since the rewards are not one time event girls.iirc the top players in Portal on mobile weren't whales.

Largepotato
08-03-2017, 07:20 AM
Managed to clear level 26 in portal.

WonderWaffle
08-03-2017, 08:17 AM
this maintenance has changes done to stats and cost....Evasion emblem is nerfed by a lot my m26 pershing had 41% evasion is now down to 30% and FV stage 2 cost went from 5 to 6. Anyone notice other changes?

Edit - Su-51 artillery cost went from 4 to 5

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Managed to clear level 26 in portal.

I'm stuck on level 28. All the enemie's units are 5 stars that wreck my team. I got 13 4 star units and the starter 5 star, most at about level 25.

Zandel
08-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Also note that units lost during a PoC run do not need to be repaired... that makes it much better XP wise then normal maps since you can really push your limits with no real downside.

MiqDoloran
08-03-2017, 08:43 AM
this maintenance has changes done to stats and cost....Evasion emblem is nerfed by a lot my m26 pershing had 41% evasion is now down to 30% and FV stage 2 cost went from 5 to 6. Anyone notice other changes?

Edit - Su-51 artillery cost went from 4 to 5

Rest of changes here (http://armorblitz.com/2017/08/aug-2nd-2017-patch-notes-nutaku/).

WonderWaffle
08-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Rest of changes here (http://armorblitz.com/2017/08/aug-2nd-2017-patch-notes-nutaku/).

ohhh thanks wish they put those on the bottom of the game client

Went to PoC 15 and barely beat it...lol looks like with these stat changes really destroyed my team composition.

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 08:55 AM
iirc the top players in Portal on mobile weren't whales.

Never really thought about them being whales- I did think that maybe the PoC was cross-server, so we were competing with the people who had been playing several months before it came to Nutaku... I also thought maybe they had 3 or 4 days of portal combat under their belts, to have so many pts already 2 hours after maint.

WonderWaffle
08-03-2017, 09:14 AM
god dam the poc is outrageous by the time you can get units out they are already barreling down at you with multiple artillery that nearly one shot your tanks cause of annihlation and lots of mediums with critical shots rendering any type of evasion useless as well as piercing shot making armor mean nothing. Its all about having a shit ton of hp i guess? at poc #18 lvl 26 SP got one shotted by S-51 from full hp and e-100 got left with hardly any hp. think i lost about 8 times now trying to figure out the hell to even get units up

MiqDoloran
08-03-2017, 09:20 AM
ohhh thanks wish they put those on the bottom of the game client

Went to PoC 15 and barely beat it...lol looks like with these stat changes really destroyed my team composition.My croc lost like 70 dps from this update. [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Evilmind
08-03-2017, 09:30 AM
Same here, emblem nerf destroy a lot of my dps and even the boost in hp can't step up. Nearly lost a battle i was winning without loss... time for another strategy ^^

WonderWaffle
08-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Same here, emblem nerf destroy a lot of my dps and even the boost in hp can't step up. Nearly lost a battle i was winning without loss... time for another strategy ^^
Im guessing they wanted to make Heavy tanks better but now nothing can tank properly. New strat i think of is to create a ball of death with mediums and then follow up with higher cost tank destroyers. HT just dont survive long enough for their cost. If they wanted to make HT tank stronger they should've buffed their skills and not nerf the emblems, on another note if they didn't want emblems stacking so strongly on tanks like pershing super pershing panther and cromwell they coulda nerfed the skill's evasion boost.

My croc lost like 70 dps from this update. [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]
Which Croc? Sherman or Churchill?

MiqDoloran
08-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Im guessing they wanted to make Heavy tanks better but now nothing can tank properly. New strat i think of is to create a ball of death with mediums and then follow up with higher cost tank destroyers. HT just dont survive long enough for their cost. If they wanted to make HT tank stronger they should've buffed their skills and not nerf the emblems, on another note if they didn't want emblems stacking so strongly on tanks like pershing super pershing panther and cromwell they coulda nerfed the skill's evasion boost.

Which Croc? Sherman or Churchill?Sherman[emoji35]

WonderWaffle
08-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Sherman[emoji35]

yikes....I have the Churchill one but i benched her for the IS-2 or Tiger i forgot which lol

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 11:00 AM
I really appreciate them gving us a detailed patch note, I don't think a single other nutaku game does this, at least not something ive played nor is just a vague description.

Those nerfs though, big cut to atk spd. Seems they really want people to start going crit build.

WonderWaffle
08-03-2017, 11:03 AM
I really appreciate them gving us a detailed patch note, I don't think a single other nutaku game does this, at least not something ive played nor is just a vague description.

Those nerfs though, big cut to atk spd. Seems they really want people to start going crit build.

which is stupid in that case cause attack speed brings that crit stat out to shine

MiqDoloran
08-03-2017, 11:48 AM
yikes....I have the Churchill one but i benched her for the IS-2 or Tiger i forgot which lolIdk if Churchill is even a good tank, or if it's supposed to dive like the Sherman. IS-2 can kind of already do that with its speed.

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 12:51 PM
How is everyone doing in PoC? Rank 1 is like 30k+ points lol

WonderWaffle
08-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Idk if Churchill is even a good tank, or if it's supposed to dive like the Sherman. IS-2 can kind of already do that with its speed.

it doesn't dive instead it face tanks with armor buff increase which isn't bad if things are clustering up in a line. Too situational to be of use.

As for PoC im currently rank 29

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Jeez that attack speed nerf. And rank 1065 on PoC... not that I've been on all day. Nice to see it has limited amount of runs, meaning everyone can run the same amount in the end and once people get their party to fully leveled, the playing field will be more even as long as you have oil to use before being able to use the daily difficulty reset. Question is whether how much oil is needed for a full 1 to 50 run.

WonderWaffle
08-03-2017, 03:45 PM
Jeez that attack speed nerf. And rank 1065 on PoC... not that I've been on all day. Nice to see it has limited amount of runs, meaning everyone can run the same amount in the end and once people get their party to fully leveled, the playing field will be more even as long as you have oil to use before being able to use the daily difficulty reset. Question is whether how much oil is needed for a full 1 to 50 run.

well it gets pretty stupid as it goes. the abyssal 5* literally shreds everthing and to progress its up to luck and rng enemy spawns. I've beaten stage 17 on first run to stage 18 now i've lost stage 17 around 9 times now? If they spawn either a FV or Jadgtiger your pretty much fucked as nothing will survive. If they spawn any artillery your also fucked as they'll one shot things with their skill.

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Got to #17 and everything was destroying me. Might be able to clear it if I keep trying and get lucky with spawns. Though probably not worth the oil at the moment, leveling girls is more important.

Wonder how big a difference it would be if my units were the same level as them. Wonder if the stats from leveling would be enough to handle that amount of damage they deal. My team is really unstable at the moment, ranging from Lv9 to 28... Just got some new girls and need to level them.

Well if anything, went from rank 1065 to rank 64, so now part of the 1%. The 1 time limit resets really helps, thankfully people can't buy resets. Though I messed up big time and did the daily reset this morning not knowing about the rules since I didn't see the patch notes, thought it was unlimited.

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Stage 14 (level 28) is my Wall. I think I could get it with *perfect* timing, but the amount of oil spent on failed attempts just isn't worth it. So every day will basically be grinding 13 stages in the PoC.

Ramazan
08-03-2017, 06:26 PM
32 is my limit, was at the 40th rank in the morning, should be 90+ now (was 90 last time i checked)

Katina
08-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Stage 14 (level 28) is my Wall.

Same as you, when ennemy S-51 pop he OS everything^^ But i'm still under 10% so it's good for me.

Largepotato
08-04-2017, 12:06 AM
Woke up and set all my factory slots building.

All 4 slots are 1*.

WonderWaffle
08-04-2017, 07:13 AM
holy fuck i feel like each reset gets harder and harder. I was able to go to 18 then get stuck at 17 now stuck at 14...

PoC is pure stupidity. Spawning 1 FV 4005 stage 2 = game over and once 3 SU-51 comes out with it NOTHING can even shoot once NOT ONCE

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 07:56 AM
I got lucky with the enemys units and managed to beat stage 14 and did some attemps on 15. A destroyer or artillery at the start is pretty much game over. Once I got lucky and got a good start and managed to push up to the boss but then my heavy died and the enemy summoned 3 destroyers which wrecked my units and then my liutenant.

Then I used my daily reset and started clearing stages again. 14 felt easier than before, cleared it on first attempt. Then I got to 15 again and it had different static defences. Seems the maps switch around a bit when you reset it. That might explain why some other people are also experiencing changes in difficulty.

WonderWaffle
08-04-2017, 07:59 AM
I got lucky with the enemys units and managed to beat stage 14 and did some attemps on 15. A destroyer or artillery at the start is pretty much game over. Once I got lucky and got a good start and managed to push up to the boss but then my heavy died and the enemy summoned 3 destroyers which wrecked my units and then my liutenant.

Then I used my daily reset and started clearing stages again. 14 felt easier than before, cleared it on first attempt. Then I got to 15 again and it had different static defences. Seems the maps switch around a bit when you reset it. That might explain why some other people are also experiencing changes in difficulty.

actually the maps change every time you go back in. It draws on a set amount of formations but the enemy spawn is random. You have to pray not to get any 5*s on the enemy spawn. T62 will immediately rush you not giving time to set up, then if it spawns a s-51 after your done as it'll take too long to kill the t62. If it spawns 1 fv stage 2 and Su-51 or GW tiger your also done. If it spawns two arty of either SU-51 or GW tiger your also done.

FYI they get their skills back really fast. For every one use you have on Fv stage 2 they get 3 or 4

Only tanks that can stand up against these are Maus and E-100 with skill active but they are 7 cost so you wont be getting out units to support it in time before it goes down

Myrdin
08-04-2017, 08:35 AM
I love how people complain about whales and whaling... news flash pumpkin - thats what keeps the games on this platform (Nutaku) going for the rest of us. So unless you wanna find a new platform and new games to play I suggest stop shaming the whales.

As for the portal - its pretty good mechanic. Nice way to get some blueprints and extra stuff at the end. I mean look at me. My team i s pretty weak when I compare it to some of which you guys posted, and yet I can reliably get to Stage 26, where so far I always get wiped out. Thats around 30 blueprints per reset and good amount of points.
Atm I am at 11% in the rankings. I dont care about the top people, all I want is to somehow squeeze into under the 10% gap, where the rewards are pretty nice.
I like the fact that we dont compete against each other, like usual PVP, but instead have a ranking system where you can rise as much as your team allows you vs the NPC opponents. This way everyone can get there regardless of how weak their team is (again, my team is relatively weak when compared to others) and with the daily resets you can keep working on those points.

Again got lucky, two new 4* joined in, both Light Tanks, which is great for Scouting missions, so cureently both of them are getting lvled up slowly. Also got one dupe (yeah was lucky with the RnG and got 3 4* in the factory at the same time more or less). 25 Blueprints, are usefull.
With tomorrows reset on the Portal I should be able to get to 1 000 Blueprints. Huzzah, just .... 2 000 more to go :D

**Great thing about the portal - your tanks dont get damaged ! And the EXP is also pretty good.

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 09:44 AM
I love how people complain about whales and whaling... news flash pumpkin - thats what keeps the games on this platform (Nutaku) going for the rest of us. So unless you wanna find a new platform and new games to play I suggest stop shaming the whales..

This is a pretty insecure thing to say. You may as well tell people their not allowed to voice their opinions and have to worship whales. People are free to state their opinion, it doesn't mean it's right nor does it mean you have to agree with it.

It'd be like me telling you to quit it with the complaining about not getting any 4* tanks from factories, which you did after you did, like players did when they found out about the PoC rules that makes it fair enough to some level, at least early on.

MiqDoloran
08-04-2017, 10:50 AM

The cost is around 230 290 for level 40, I used up most of my oil doing two runs. Not sure how to do story at the same time if you want to keep up lol

Myrdin
08-04-2017, 11:12 AM
This is a pretty insecure thing to say. You may as well tell people their not allowed to voice their opinions and have to worship whales. People are free to state their opinion, it doesn't mean it's right nor does it mean you have to agree with it.

It'd be like me telling you to quit it with the complaining about not getting any 4* tanks from factories, which you did after you did, like players did when they found out about the PoC rules that makes it fair enough to some level, at least early on.

Yeah right. Dude thats one flawed logic right there. No offense m8 but how did you end up with that crooked conclusion ? .. Nah I actually dont wanna know.
First off, I never said you cant voice whatever you want. I said stop complaining about the whales, since they are the ones who keep the game floating. Thats a fact, if you want examples go take a look at the amount of games Nutaku dropped over the last year, heck even a half year is enough. X-Overd, Senpro, Kampani Girls, etc. They dropped the support ball deep, the people stopped whaling, they axed the game.
Have I said worship them ? Please do tell, since I do not recollect writing anything of that sort. I said "stop shaming whales", not worship them.
I work with facts, not half truths and conjured up imaginations.

Second - If its your right to complain about whales, it is my right to tell you to stop complaining. I have the same right just like you do, and unless its enforced via violence and shutting down other people, its just opinion against opinion and thats completely legit, respectable fair game.

WonderWaffle
08-04-2017, 01:29 PM
I love how people complain about whales and whaling... news flash pumpkin - thats what keeps the games on this platform (Nutaku) going for the rest of us. So unless you wanna find a new platform and new games to play I suggest stop shaming the whales.

As for the portal - its pretty good mechanic. Nice way to get some blueprints and extra stuff at the end. I mean look at me. My team i s pretty weak when I compare it to some of which you guys posted, and yet I can reliably get to Stage 26, where so far I always get wiped out. Thats around 30 blueprints per reset and good amount of points.
Atm I am at 11% in the rankings. I dont care about the top people, all I want is to somehow squeeze into under the 10% gap, where the rewards are pretty nice.
I like the fact that we dont compete against each other, like usual PVP, but instead have a ranking system where you can rise as much as your team allows you vs the NPC opponents. This way everyone can get there regardless of how weak their team is (again, my team is relatively weak when compared to others) and with the daily resets you can keep working on those points.

Again got lucky, two new 4* joined in, both Light Tanks, which is great for Scouting missions, so cureently both of them are getting lvled up slowly. Also got one dupe (yeah was lucky with the RnG and got 3 4* in the factory at the same time more or less). 25 Blueprints, are usefull.
With tomorrows reset on the Portal I should be able to get to 1 000 Blueprints. Huzzah, just .... 2 000 more to go :D

**Great thing about the portal - your tanks dont get damaged ! And the EXP is also pretty good.

you get to stage 26? what levels are your tanks? Im struggling to even get past stage 15 at times due to these abyssal td and artillery

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 02:23 PM
There is 0% chance he is getting to stage 26 and being at 11%. I consistently make it up to stage 14 and am at 5% right now. Pretty sure he is confusing Stage and Level.

TiamatRoar
08-04-2017, 02:35 PM
There is 0% chance he is getting to stage 26 and being at 11%. I consistently make it up to stage 14 and am at 5% right now. Pretty sure he is confusing Stage and Level.

Stage 13 would be level 26, I guess, which is less than your Stage 14. Yea, he probably meant Level 26, not Stage 26.

Myrdin
08-04-2017, 02:46 PM
The above is correct. I meant lvl 26. The difficulty ramps up rather quickly after a certain point and I was not yet able to beat that one, though I was close several times. Tanks still need lvling up.

WonderWaffle
08-04-2017, 03:14 PM
I get close to beating stage 16 but its absolute bullshit when you get so close and then all they do is spawn GW tigers, Su-51s and FV stage 2 and one shot everything then keep pushing before you can even do anything as any unit you put out gets nuked. I get that one boss that doesn't nuke the entire map and that shit happens. I really should stop think i've lost over 2-4k fuel attempting this

TiamatRoar
08-04-2017, 03:40 PM
I'm powerful enough to get to stage 20 (level 40) and I still sometimes lose to the stages around 16 or so if I get unlucky with the GW tiger spam. The fact that enemy commanders are so tanky (unlike our ridiculously squishy and weak lieutenants) and basically can act as super heavy walls more durable than any actual heavy tank could ever be to their artillery units is such BS sometimes.

Evilmind
08-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Pretty nice catch with scouting :D

Poc is a wall to me either at lvl26 #13

WonderWaffle
08-04-2017, 06:44 PM
oh jesus just got a strumtiger...its got 8 range!

That range is pretty devastatingly bad for a td lol it can only shoot literally whats directly in front of it

TiamatRoar
08-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Sturmtiger almost has as much durability as a heavy. It's really different from any TD in the game and more closely resembles a slightly-less-durable heavy with a very strong flamethrower (but it has better range and AoE effect than a flame thrower), especially after they removed the base penetration from it.

It's a great tank but trying to use it as a heavy tends to get it killed because it's slightly less durable than heavies and tends to run past almost EVERYTHING with that low range and rotation, often leaving it alone and unsupported if you send it out first like you would a heavy. I usually send it out after sending out some other tanks first so I have a better idea of the ongoing battle situation before I choose what lane she goes down.

WonderWaffle
08-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Sturmtiger almost has as much durability as a heavy. It's really different from any TD in the game and more closely resembles a slightly-less-durable heavy with a very strong flamethrower (but it has better range and AoE effect than a flame thrower), especially after they removed the base penetration from it.

It's a great tank but trying to use it as a heavy tends to get it killed because it's slightly less durable than heavies and tends to run past almost EVERYTHING with that low range and rotation, often leaving it alone and unsupported if you send it out first like you would a heavy. I usually send it out after sending out some other tanks first so I have a better idea of the ongoing battle situation before I choose what lane she goes down.

oh its more durable than the jadgtiger? with a FP similar to the FV stage 2 huh thats nice to know. Probs gonna level this up as a third TD to use. Tho im not sure if it's better than the SU-152 as its also got aoe effect better range and penetration

TiamatRoar
08-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Like I said, it's more accurate to think of it as a heavy tank with really short range, high damage, and an AoE attack than it is to think of it as a destroyer.

Although I guess the best way to utilize it I've found is more like a really hefty medium tank. ...honestly, it's really some kind of strange frankenstein hybrid of multiple tank types.

WonderWaffle
08-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Like I said, it's more accurate to think of it as a heavy tank with really short range, high damage, and an AoE attack than it is to think of it as a destroyer.

Although I guess the best way to utilize it I've found is more like a really hefty medium tank. ...honestly, it's really some kind of strange frankenstein hybrid of multiple tank types.

Oh yeah its an oddball alright, hoping to see how i can utilize it when its levels get higher

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 08:14 PM
What's with this 'short maintenance' that is coming up on three hours now?

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 11:13 PM
What's with this 'short maintenance' that is coming up on three hours now?

another one? hmm, maybe we'll get another 50 free cores...

Largepotato
08-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Today was my 5* tank daily reward and I got....nothing.

Zandel
08-05-2017, 01:11 AM
My 'Rare' emblem was a 2* one.... not rare at all TBH.

Myrdin
08-05-2017, 03:07 AM
Pretty nice catch with scouting :D

Poc is a wall to me either at lvl26 #13

Thats one nice acquisition right there ! :)

The devs giving out rewards for prolonged maintenance ?
You can clearly see that this is a game supported by different people than Nutaku.

ZeroZet
08-05-2017, 04:26 AM
Once again, Nutaku only hosts games. Not develops, not supports, just hosts.

This particular game is definitely in hands of its original (mobile) developers.

Ramazan
08-05-2017, 06:33 AM
Whelp, im at the 40th rank atm, there's no difference in rewards with 4th rank so im content. First 3 rank gets a portion of their spent money anyways :V

i'll be 150 cores near to my 4th 'useless' factory slot after getting rewards.

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 06:48 PM
mhm any one got the portal rewards? if so were are they??

WonderWaffle
08-05-2017, 06:57 PM
mhm any one got the portal rewards? if so were are they??

I assume its prob distributed via maint if not they done fucked up

Aidoru
08-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Already got mines so sounds like it fucked up for you.

And new girls in research, Tiger I has story stuff if you were looking for cheaper girls with them implemented.

TiamatRoar
08-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Some people got it, some didn't, most people who did get it got the wrong bracket reward tier amount.

Devs are looking into it.

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 07:13 PM
Some people got it, some didn't, most people who did get it got the wrong bracket reward tier amount.

Devs are looking into it.

I don't think I got it- nothing in mail, no rewards button... but I was only getting 25% or lower rewards. If they just added it to my totals, I would never notice

TiamatRoar
08-05-2017, 07:14 PM
It's supposed to be in the mail. I just got mine finally. Devs said the issue should be fixed now.

Aidoru
08-05-2017, 07:21 PM
What they did was resend the rewards. So if anyone DID get it already, they got it again. So they got double the rewards.

WonderWaffle
08-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Already got mines so sounds like it fucked up for you.

And new girls in research, Tiger I has story stuff if you were looking for cheaper girls with them implemented.

Easy 8 also has one as well

Aidoru
08-05-2017, 10:00 PM
I'm not sure how I missed that lol. I even have her and she's on the right side of the background.

MiqDoloran
08-05-2017, 10:02 PM
Yummy cores and candy [emoji516]
Almost time to buy another factory slot

Ericridge
08-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Today was my 5* tank daily reward and I got....nothing.

What do you mean? Did you check our mailbox? Mine's coming up in few days.

TiamatRoar
08-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Did you try refreshing first?

Czechern
08-06-2017, 12:16 AM
What do you mean? Did you check our mailbox? Mine's coming up in few days.

yeah i'm pretty sure i didnt miss like 5 days

WonderWaffle
08-06-2017, 12:29 AM
I REALLY fucking hate it when you get the boss down to a slither of fucking hp and then the bullshit combination comes out and fucking facerolls everything down. Literally all i fucking needed was 2 or 3 more shots into the boss. Then the next fucking try is that gay ass map with the 4 artillery 2 on both sides and the bolter that takes forever to kill

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 12:38 AM
I am not sure if it was mentioned- it costs 1145 oil to run portal missions 1-12 (the furthest I can reliably reach).. If portal really runs to mission 50 (and not mission 25, level 50), I don't see that costing less than 7000 oil to go all the way...

TiamatRoar
08-06-2017, 01:18 AM
Well, people in the old portal version on mobile got up to like, 70 or something. I'm pretty sure PoC even in our version is technically infinite.

Unless you want an extra handful of blueprints THAT badly, the only reason you'd ever need to spend 7000 on it to get to stage 50 and beyond would be in order to beat the rank of that other whacko who spent 7000 oil on it to get to 50 and beyond. At that point anyone crazy enough to go that far probably deserves the ranking rewards to go with it anyways.

Czechern
08-06-2017, 05:08 AM
should i pick up the tiger 1 or the sherman easy 8 for my lineup?

MiqDoloran
08-06-2017, 07:02 AM
should i pick up the tiger 1 or the sherman easy 8 for my lineup?Tiger is solid 4* but wait until the end of the week in case you get her from factory. I'm personally saving for 5* still.

Myrdin
08-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Nice, those cores allowed me to get 10 extra slots and the candies were used to further the relationship with one of the few 4* that has a story atm.
Necessary expenditure on the cores, but it will help in the long run. On the bright side I unlocked the last scouting slot, so now them girls are doing supply runs like crazy :D
And yeh, the moment when you are doing a PoC mission you never managed to beat, you pretty much get the boss down to one more hit and than a retard duo of dragon looking tank and one more spawns and pretty much instagibs anything they meet, get to your leader and take her down in one go. The salt is real.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Does anyone know if and where they take suggestions towards improving the game? There are some really minor things I wished they would add, like being able to toggle auto-battle outside of battle or see stats of emblems when recycling and various other small things. I'm sure they're aware of many of these things but giving it more attention could give it higher priority to be implemented.

TiamatRoar
08-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Does anyone know if and where they take suggestions towards improving the game? There are some really minor things I wished they would add, like being able to toggle auto-battle outside of battle or see stats of emblems when recycling and various other small things. I'm sure they're aware of many of these things but giving it more attention could give it higher priority to be implemented.

There's a link to the discord channel at the game's page, and the devs frequent it often.

WonderWaffle
08-06-2017, 02:20 PM
not sure how you beat that retarded boss that shoots thing across the map and even hits your lieutenant for half their hp the first 5 seconds of the battle

TiamatRoar
08-06-2017, 03:12 PM
Is that Ocica's boss or something?

Czechern
08-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Tiger is solid 4* but wait until the end of the week in case you get her from factory. I'm personally saving for 5* still.

im about 15% of the way there to be able t get a 5* its gonna be a while tho

WonderWaffle
08-07-2017, 06:40 AM
Is that Ocica's boss or something?

not sure but its in PoC when i did the reset for some leveling free of tank repairs

TiamatRoar
08-07-2017, 11:30 AM
not sure but its in PoC when i did the reset for some leveling free of tank repairs

What stage/level of PoC?

WonderWaffle
08-07-2017, 01:51 PM
What stage/level of PoC?

around stage 15-18

TiamatRoar
08-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Was it this girl?

Trying to figure out if it was Siegfried (pictured) or Maginot. Maginot (the one in the leotard) has a screen-wide AoE attack but I don't recall Siegfried having one (she just hits the outer lanes with explosions)

WonderWaffle
08-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Was it this girl?

Trying to figure out if it was Siegfried (pictured) or Maginot. Maginot (the one in the leotard) has a screen-wide AoE attack but I don't recall Siegfried having one (she just hits the outer lanes with explosions)

don't remember the PoC doesn't show the portrait after all. It nukes anywhere on the map and also shoots out lasers in a cone. Normally I dont see the so called artillery nuke hit our Lieutenant but sometimes it does and when it hits thats half the hp of a lvl 31

TiamatRoar
08-07-2017, 04:27 PM
don't remember the PoC doesn't show the portrait after all. It nukes anywhere on the map and also shoots out lasers in a cone. Normally I dont see the so called artillery nuke hit our Lieutenant but sometimes it does and when it hits thats half the hp of a lvl 31

You can see the PoC enemy portrait (but not name) at the screen where it asks you to click start to begin the battle (the screen that pops up after the battle music starts up)

The commander you described is Maginot. And it is a very bad stroke of luck when you get her instead of almost anything else in that stage bracket (though Corrupt Thor with her stun attack can be a pain too). Normally her screenwide AoE shouldn't hit your lieutenant/commander, though. Maybe it's possible for her to hit your commander with it if you have your own tanks next to your commander so your commander receives the splashed damage, I suppose. In that case, because her AoE screen attack comes at set time periods (I forget the exact number of seconds in between uses but it's always the same), the solution for your commander to avoid it is to just make sure you don't deploy any tanks around the time she's about to use it.

There's no way to protect your tanks from it directly though (of course, you can use defense-increasing skills when it's coming but that goes for anything an enemy throws at you). Which is real BS sometimes, especially how you basically can kiss any artillery tanks of yours good bye after a few moments no matter what. She's still beatable if you're outlevelled for that particular PoC stage you're doing, but otherwise all you can really do is just lose and try again and hope you get a different enemy boss.

I wish they'd rebalance PoC to take into account the enemy commander you get because some like Maginot are just ridiculous and they really should add something like making the deployed enemy tanks inferior for whenever she's the enemy commander to balance that out. Of course, when you get to stage 21, you can start running into Gustav instead and she's even worse. Waaaaaay worse. Pretty much an auto-lose-and-retry-hoping-for-something-else enemy commander even for the strongest players in Nutaku version right now.

Unregistered
08-07-2017, 06:15 PM
I REALLY fucking hate it when you get the boss down to a slither of fucking hp and then the bullshit combination comes out and fucking facerolls everything down. Literally all i fucking needed was 2 or 3 more shots into the boss. Then the next fucking try is that gay ass map with the 4 artillery 2 on both sides and the bolter that takes forever to kill

What's even worse (IDK if you've run into this or not) is u have the win and then u get a damn WebGL error that forces you to reload. Had that happen on a Stage 15 (level 30) win, and I actually walked away for about half an hour

MiqDoloran
08-07-2017, 08:30 PM
What's even worse (IDK if you've run into this or not) is u have the win and then u get a damn WebGL error that forces you to reload. Had that happen on a Stage 15 (level 30) win, and I actually walked away for about half an hourAoe buff crash?

TiamatRoar
08-07-2017, 09:17 PM
There's a crash at the moment that can happen if various Area of Effect buff auras overlap each other (heal, defense, Light Tank auras, overdrive, etc. INCLUDING those from your enemy!), so be careful about using those.

There are some other crashes too but I don't know what causes them.

Myrdin
08-08-2017, 04:10 AM
Sigh, wtf is this PoC balance ?
Literally a tank that can shoot half screen away and almost one shots your commander.
I cant get past the lvl 26. And two times I almost did - one time it spawned some dragon uber tank who wiped 5 of mine and then proceeded to kill my commander, the second time I had good luck managed to push through etc etc and the game crashed on me.... like come on.

Skulkraken
08-08-2017, 04:40 AM
Sigh, wtf is this PoC balance ?
Literally a tank that can shoot half screen away and almost one shots your commander.
I cant get past the lvl 26. And two times I almost did - one time it spawned some dragon uber tank who wiped 5 of mine and then proceeded to kill my commander, the second time I had good luck managed to push through etc etc and the game crashed on me.... like come on.

Apparently our Portal of Chaos ended up like that because mobile players kept complaining about theirs being way too easy. Supposedly it'll be patched soon to be not so absurdly difficult.

WonderWaffle
08-08-2017, 09:45 AM
Apparently our Portal of Chaos ended up like that because mobile players kept complaining about theirs being way too easy. Supposedly it'll be patched soon to be not so absurdly difficult.

I hope so because i've been so frustrated with the lack of balance and down right IMPOSSIBLE to win against combinations. Looks like the devs didn't think about this and just went ahead with let them pray for that 10% chance of luck to get non game breaking combinations.

First how does one deal with artillery that nearly one shots heavies and one shots everything else on TOP of a boss that nukes the whole map WITH a fv 4005 stage 2 that practically fucking deletes your tank girls. Of course a Maus in front that you can't hurt until active skill is down which by then your entire line has collapsed with no hope of recovery. Lets not even include enemy bunkers and fixed artillery positions.

Then same situation appears again but with an infinite stun boss. Then these bosses are so tanky that i dont matter if you get to it with 5+ girls as it'll just spawn su-51 or gw tiger or BOTH at the same time and delete everyone then proceed to push back with WZ high movement heavy tank and you get facerolled as you can't put up units fast enough to stop it as their artillery nukes your tank AND your lieutenant.

Myrdin
08-08-2017, 11:54 AM
I hope so because i've been so frustrated with the lack of balance and down right IMPOSSIBLE to win against combinations. Looks like the devs didn't think about this and just went ahead with let them pray for that 10% chance of luck to get non game breaking combinations.

First how does one deal with artillery that nearly one shots heavies and one shots everything else on TOP of a boss that nukes the whole map WITH a fv 4005 stage 2 that practically fucking deletes your tank girls. Of course a Maus in front that you can't hurt until active skill is down which by then your entire line has collapsed with no hope of recovery. Lets not even include enemy bunkers and fixed artillery positions.

Then same situation appears again but with an infinite stun boss. Then these bosses are so tanky that i dont matter if you get to it with 5+ girls as it'll just spawn su-51 or gw tiger or BOTH at the same time and delete everyone then proceed to push back with WZ high movement heavy tank and you get facerolled as you can't put up units fast enough to stop it as their artillery nukes your tank AND your lieutenant.

I think a soft fix for the time being, before a proper look at it can be done, would be reducing the HP of the enemy Leaders by 20-40% to begin with. They are durable beyond the sensible, and its a kick in the teeth having bunch of your tanks hammering on the boss, doing ridiculously small damage (and we are not talking about weak tanks at all, with their dmg skill active), and the enemy spawning one or the two of the broken ones and then wiping the floor with you.
Also it seems the enemy commanders do not operate under the same rules as we do. They either do not have to adhere to the point limit or do not need to wait for their points to be refilled before deploying another tank.
We can see this for example when you deploy two tanks each costing 4 points, the enemy deploys their, they wipe you out and by the time they are murdering your squishy leader the enemy spawns another two, while you dont even have enough for another 3 points one.

While this would not fix the broken combinations it would certainly alleviate certain amount of hardship as, you might be able to take down the leader before the wombo combo spawns, or they could not keep pumping out multiple expensive tanks while you are still waiting to refill the points for one.

Czechern
08-09-2017, 01:38 AM
594359445945--so so so relieved its not a duplicate, even better, its german, and even better its a Destroyer and one of my fav tanks up there w the sturmpanzer II and the StuH 42

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 11:03 AM
I got the same one, and I'm pleased as well. Is it the same for everyone?

Another point in her favor...she has her stories implemented (most 5*s do, but I have one of the few who doesn't, so I take note of these things). Will be my next priority after I finish unlocking Rena's stories.

WonderWaffle
08-09-2017, 01:03 PM
594359445945--so so so relieved its not a duplicate, even better, its german, and even better its a Destroyer and one of my fav tanks up there w the sturmpanzer II and the StuH 42

Shes actually strong in the fact that she fires much faster than other 5* TDs like Fv and Strumpanzer while being durable. While she ain't as durable as strumpanzer she has the range, attack speed and movement speed. One example is prior to attack speed nerf i had gotten her to .30 attack speed and those weren't valor emblems. She will be staple in crushing tanks with high evasion due to 100% accuracy skill.

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 06:06 PM
hmm, maintenance started early (tried to log on 15 minutes ago, saw down for maintenance, the twitter feed in corner that announce it would be down from 8pm to 12 pm eastern time- get your scouts back. I am a little unclear how I missed the first day (this should be my day 28 tank), although maybe i have reset time wrong in my head. I guess i'll find out later if tank was random, the same 5* destroyer, or they changed it for maintenance....

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 06:22 PM
It was random, I got a 5* light tank.

Aidoru
08-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Aww, this game has limited time gacha girls.

Emblem gacha in shop now too, 500 cores for 5 random 3~5 star emblems.

Can finally sort the girls.

Reduced crit rates and buffed attack speed back up.

Biggest change would be PoC modified point system. Addition points for clear speed and enemies killed (vs yours killed). Not sure how much it is or if its worth going for all kills or speed kills.

edit: score is shown after clear now with bonuses from kill and speed. Not sure if PoC has gotten any easier though, need more tests.

Aidoru
08-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Time bonus is capped at 30% it seems. Reset my PoC and did the first 3 attempts just dropping artillery on the enemy and clearing in 4~5 seconds. Not sure what maximum time needed to stay within to keep that 30%.

Enemies seem to be 2% each, so also 30% for all 15. Enemy structures don't seem to count. Might be wrong.

WonderWaffle
08-09-2017, 10:28 PM
Interesting change but that change now also means more 5* faster you kill the better so that might not be so good. Also my 5* tank for this month is Type 59 Meiling. Go figure as she gets new skin lol

Aidoru
08-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Maybe the increase rates also apply for the monthly 5star?

Thinking maybe I should have just left it in my gift until they added so I could have at least attempted for the time limited girl. Oh well, not like I would have known I guess.

WonderWaffle
08-09-2017, 10:58 PM
Maybe the increase rates also apply for the monthly 5star?

Thinking maybe I should have just left it in my gift until they added so I could have at least attempted for the time limited girl. Oh well, not like I would have known I guess.

could've and it feels like PoC got harder or maybe im unlucky and got that fucking auto lose boss 7 times in a row

Aidoru
08-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Feels a bit easier to me, but maybe just RNG. I noticed they tend to spawn 2 early pre patch now they just spawn 1 and takes some time before the next pop. Though only got to stage 15 before I ran out of oil.

WonderWaffle
08-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Feels a bit easier to me, but maybe just RNG. I noticed they tend to spawn 2 early pre patch now they just spawn 1 and takes some time before the next pop. Though only got to stage 15 before I ran out of oil.

Thats where im stuck on now and I've been consistently getting past before. its probably that dam boss that keeps nuking nearly the entire map and shooting cone lasers. Everytime she does it kills off my units that actually do the damage like my TDs and Su-51 so Im stuck with Tiger I, Tiger P tanking but with no damage support. After all that they just snowball and become unstoppable because any kind of damage unit I get up gets nuked

Seren's skins were not what i was expecting lol

Myrdin
08-10-2017, 12:03 PM
The PoC point system is completely schizophrenic.
On one side > prolong the game as much as possible to get maximum kills
On the other > Clear the map as fast as possible = minimum kills.

....Right.. T___T

Tomorrow is finally time for my 5* Looking forward to see who it will be.

Aidoru
08-10-2017, 12:52 PM
I would say a bonus total to aim for is is around the 35ish%.

Your timer bonus will drop quite a bit the further you get but you're more likely to get more kill bonus so they kind of balance each other out, until you start to also lose your units on the harder stages.

WonderWaffle
08-10-2017, 02:17 PM
The PoC point system is completely schizophrenic.
On one side > prolong the game as much as possible to get maximum kills
On the other > Clear the map as fast as possible = minimum kills.

....Right.. T___T

Tomorrow is finally time for my 5* Looking forward to see who it will be.

Well I'd say pray for the limited 5* lol but she has no story yet so not for all hah

MiqDoloran
08-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Well I'd say pray for the limited 5* lol but she has no story yet so not for all hahWill be waiting to get her in an actual event.

WonderWaffle
08-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Will be waiting to get her in an actual event.

oh shes an event unit? ah i thought they meant "event" like in limited time draw lol as they mentioned Lunar New Year

oh btw where do ya guys grind for xp? Made some changes to team and need to level up these level 1 and 5 lol

Myrdin
08-10-2017, 05:01 PM
oh shes an event unit? ah i thought they meant "event" like in limited time draw lol as they mentioned Lunar New Year

oh btw where do ya guys grind for xp? Made some changes to team and need to level up these level 1 and 5 lol

I believe its mission 15 ?
There are no obstacles, no turrets, no mines. Its a clear map and the enemy spawns mostly light and medium with som TD. You can pretty much Auto the mission if you have good tanks or higher lvls. costs around 115 oil gives decent exp.

Aidoru
08-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Just run the highest level stage you can that doesn't rely on using all your units. High level stages have better oil to exp rates.

MiqDoloran
08-10-2017, 08:29 PM

The first level 32 snow tile, then later you can grind the boss cities.

Myrdin
08-11-2017, 08:21 AM
So my 5* was a medium MK5 Centurion.
Not exactly what I have been hoping for (I hoped for a TD, but medium would be me second choice so its all good), but on the other hand I find medium tanks quite solid. She has good looks and also her story is implemented thus making her the whole package.

Once lvled up if she turns out to be as useful as my Super Pershin Sarah chan, then she will be quite valuable addition to the team.
A little update on my team - Just one more 3* to replace - the chibi chan also known as Ilona (fast moving, Russian TD).
So the team is slowly progressing, lvling up and getting equipped with better emblems.

Does the daily log in sheet reset or was it a one time thing only ? (Since just today I completed mine with the 5* being the reward I dunno, but many of you guys completed it days ago, thus the question.)

TiamatRoar
08-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Daily log in sheet resets. So it's a random 5 star every 28 days.

WonderWaffle
08-11-2017, 10:35 AM
the lack of better emblems hurt so much. Yet all I get from scouting runs are 1* emblems le sigh

MiqDoloran
08-11-2017, 01:13 PM
the lack of better emblems hurt so much. Yet all I get from scouting runs are 1* emblems le sighHaven't gotten over 3* in forever. Also have 2 4* rotations so um wtf rng

Aidoru
08-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Hasn't been too bad for me, though always getting ones with terrible secondary stats.

Unregistered
08-11-2017, 02:03 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm finding medium tanks to be more useful than any other type. I rate TDs second, but they can't do anything alone so their gear cost to be effective is pretty much doubled. Heavies tank a certain amount of damage well but can't possibly earn back their gear cost to deploy. Lights are too fast for their fragility and wind up being targeted before the slower units. (You can time their order of engagement, but only for the first skirmish...after that, they're toast.) And I don't even need to say anything about artillery.

I suppose I'll have to see how resilient the Jagdtiger gets at higher levels, but by the time I get to the point in a battle where I can afford to deploy a 6 gear tank it's usually not worth it because my mediums have already carried the day. I'm sure there's a niche for everything, and being at the crater hex 4 hexes before the northernmost oilfield I'm not even close to where some of you are, but it seems that at least where I am now deploying combined arms just isn't a great tactic. If it is and I'm just missing something, I hope when we really get the Armor Blitz wiki going it gets deeper into gameplay than just listing stats and showing pics.

Also, how high are you typically leveling your medallions? I never use any below 3*s, and I always level them up to +6 because going below 50% chance seems like a natural stopping point. If I had the extra currency I'd definitely level up my 5*s to full, but I just spent 100K on that last scouting slot so I need to keep enough on hand to keep the factory running at all times.

Aidoru
08-11-2017, 02:26 PM
The problem with Heavy Tanks is the targeting system in this game. They have no way to pull aggro from other tanks and are often slow enough that medium and other tanks move past them after dealing with the enemies only to have them get targeted instead. Would be nice if they had some targeting mechanic as well. A destroyer spawns. Oh nice, my tanks are all targeting a enemy structure next to her instead and get 1~2 hit aoe'd.

I'm leveling my emblems around 5 to 10 depending on what their secondary stats are. Useless ones I leave so I know which to sell since you can't see stats in recycle menu. I upgrade ones I might use to at least +1 so I can differentiate. I only use 3star and above emblems as well.

WonderWaffle
08-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Actually the way my heavy tanks work is I deploy them first and then depending on map and enemy spawn (especially in PoC). What usually happens is my mediums have much more range so they actually...

Aidoru
08-11-2017, 03:05 PM
When you don't get a consistent stream of enemies, it happens, other tanks passing the heavy. Also when targeting the enemy boss and small ones spawn but all your tanks are focused on the boss and the trash mobs pick your tanks off, especially if your high dps tanks first, instead of your tank taking them out and going back to boss. Really annoying.

ZeroZet
08-12-2017, 05:03 AM
Finally got around for my monthly 5*. Jagdpanther TD. Not a limited Chinese tank, but pretty darn good.
Also helps phasing away remaining 3*s. Only ones left are 3* Healy (KV-1), probably to be replaced as soon as I get better Heavy that is not pretty much zero range (Churchill C, I am looking at you!) and 3* Downfall arty, purely for dat AoE stun. Helped to stop opposing deathball quite a number of times, so unlikely to go anywhere...

WonderWaffle
08-12-2017, 09:05 AM
the m40 Jill splash radius is non existant lol the enemies have to literally be either on top of each other or directly near it with no space in between (kinda like the Wz-111 abyssals when they rush you but lose range). Thats pretty bad compared to the S-51's splash which hits in a radius of a tiger tank.

Myrdin
08-12-2017, 09:57 AM
Got very lucky and managed to get a 5* emblem from scouting. Same type as the one I got for pre-register, just different stats.
A 4* was a dupe which is not exactly amazing, but ah well.
Slowly lvling my new 5* medium.
Its kinda hilarious honestly. Super Pershing is US tank the secodn medium I got is a Russian one. You can almost feel them girls competing against each other when deployed on the field :D (granted Sara was first so she is higher lvl, max affection bonuses and 2x5* 1x4*

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 12:47 PM
My second 5* was also a medium, but it was Meiling (this was well before the Chinese priority was added). Now I've got another 5* being constructed, and because of the priority I have to hope it isn't a dupe. (Yeah I know, first world problems.) Lin would be fine, but the limited XiFeng would be really cool.

Or am I totally missing the deal here and the priority/limited tank only applies to store purchases with cores?

WonderWaffle
08-12-2017, 02:33 PM
My second 5* was also a medium, but it was Meiling (this was well before the Chinese priority was added). Now I've got another 5* being constructed, and because of the priority I have to hope it isn't a dupe. (Yeah I know, first world problems.) Lin would be fine, but the limited XiFeng would be really cool.

Or am I totally missing the deal here and the priority/limited tank only applies to store purchases with cores?

Will be waiting to get her in an actual event.

Shes also an event unit which I assume from what MiqDoloran said, could probably earn her

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Good to know, but the main thrust of my question was if the current priority for 5* Chinese tanks also applies to the factory or is it only for core-based recruiting purchases at Mandy's store. 'Boosted drop rates' is a bit vague, considering that there's a random 'drop' element to both store purchases and factory construction. Yet the only place you can see the increase advertised inside the game itself is in the store where you spend cores to recruit tanks.

WonderWaffle
08-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Good to know, but the main thrust of my question was if the current priority for 5* Chinese tanks also applies to the factory or is it only for core-based recruiting purchases at Mandy's store. 'Boosted drop rates' is a bit vague, considering that there's a random 'drop' element to both store purchases and factory construction. Yet the only place you can see the increase advertised inside the game itself is in the store where you spend cores to recruit tanks.

I don't think she is available in factory. The official wiki does not state her being obtainable via factory. Although do take it with a grain of salt as wiki's are community managed.

On an unrelated note does anyone know if skills can crit?

IvanLedah21
08-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Anyone else notice that the M8 Scott (Mila), a 4-star artillery, has apparently lost her active ability in the last patch (and it's not mentioned in the notes)?

By the way, in the store, the 3 units with boosted drop rate are listed in both the 5* and a separate category, but the probabilities add up to 102% (79% 3*, 19% 4*, 1% 5* and 3% special) lol

Myrdin
08-12-2017, 03:13 PM
What are those events you guys keep talking about ?
Other than PoC all I can see are the standard story missions :/

WonderWaffle
08-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Anyone else notice that the M8 Scott (Mila), a 4-star artillery, has apparently lost her active ability in the last patch (and it's not mentioned in the notes)?

By the way, in the store, the 3 units with boosted drop rate are listed in both the 5* and a separate category, but the probabilities add up to 102% (79% 3*, 19% 4*, 1% 5* and 3% special) lol

could be visual bug like with the strumtiger. Strumtiger has aoe passive on actual combat but not in skill list.

What are those events you guys keep talking about ?
Other than PoC all I can see are the standard story missions :/

There is no event yet. However, there is event tanks that can be earned

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Although everyone is trying to be helpful, nobody seems to get that the question is whether or not the priority drops apply to the factory as well as to the store recruitment, regardless of XiFeng's factory availability. Well, I'll find out in just under two hours, anyway. If it's Lin or another Meiling, I'll assume it's because the priority actually does apply to the factory (which isn't exactly scientific, but yay for confirmation bias). I'll post the results when she emerges.

IvanLedah21
08-12-2017, 06:49 PM
could be visual bug like with the strumtiger. Strumtiger has aoe passive on actual combat but not in skill list.

Nope, it's actually removed, support ticket response stated it was noted and will be fixed in next patch.

Although everyone is trying to be helpful, nobody seems to get that the question is whether or not the priority drops apply to the factory as well as to the store recruitment, regardless of XiFeng's factory availability. Well, I'll find out in just under two hours, anyway. If it's Lin or another Meiling, I'll assume it's because the priority actually does apply to the factory (which isn't exactly scientific, but yay for confirmation bias). I'll post the results when she emerges.

Priority applies to store only, I'd think (it would make sense given Nutaku's record; example: Priority Rate boosts in games like FKG, MWA, etc. the free gacha does not get any boosted rates, only premium)

Aidoru
08-12-2017, 07:16 PM
I dunno about MWA but just every other game I've played didn't have highest rarity girls in regular gacha. The only one I can think of that has besides this is Crystal Maidens and it doesn't even count at this point.

MiqDoloran
08-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Shes also an event unit which I assume from what MiqDoloran said, could probably earn her

This is the event in question: http://armorblitz.com/2017/01/jan-17th-event-update/

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Results inconclusive: I got Violette, an AMX-13 Light.

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 03:23 AM
The rewards from PoC gave me enough cores to do an 11 roll and guess my surprise when it gave me both WZ-11 and Meiling! Along with the 4 stars Tiger 1, which I already had, and the new T-35/85 and IS-2. I have to say that was a very good roll lol.

WonderWaffle
08-13-2017, 09:53 AM
The rewards from PoC gave me enough cores to do an 11 roll and guess my surprise when it gave me both WZ-11 and Meiling! Along with the 4 stars Tiger 1, which I already had, and the new T-35/85 and IS-2. I have to say that was a very good roll lol.

I did that too last night and got the Wz-111 lol with a lot of 4* to recycle. Already got meiling from monthly 5*

They REALLY need to fucking rebalance PoC. UNDER NO FUCKING reason should a FV stage 2 should EVER spawn so early with a fucking MAUS. As if their fucking bunkers weren't already taking so long to kill on top of two fixed artillery pounding you ON TOP of infinite stun OR across the map nuke. Your Heavy tanks literally go down in less than 3 seconds.

Evilmind
08-13-2017, 11:46 AM
Just got Lin from a factory delivery, glad to get a 5* from factory but not a light tank... ^^

PoC is so retarded sometimes, #14 lvl28, one tank litteraly one shot 4 of my lvl25+ tanks, insane damage...

WonderWaffle
08-13-2017, 01:32 PM
its the FV stage 2 mine can do about 2.8k dmg on crits and it has a highly skill recharge rate which disregards ALL armor thus only way to actually survive it is to max out damage reduction or...

Myrdin
08-13-2017, 03:53 PM
This is the event in question: http://armorblitz.com/2017/01/jan-17th-event-update/

Hmm I suppose thats what the mobile users got on their version of the game.
It would be nice if we actually started getting some events as well to be honest.

Aidoru
08-13-2017, 04:14 PM
If they do add a event, hopefully it doesn't require to much oil. Already forcing myself to run tutorial just to finish daily 5 battle missions so I still have oil for PoC, only getting worse the more further I can get into PoC too.

ZeroZet
08-13-2017, 10:33 PM
Unless you can actually compete for top 3, there's little reason to go deeper that 10%.

Aidoru
08-13-2017, 11:11 PM
I've been able to get in the 0~1% every week so far but if we get an event I'll most likely have to drop down to the 2~10%.

Myrdin
08-14-2017, 07:24 AM
I've been able to get in the 0~1% every week so far but if we get an event I'll most likely have to drop down to the 2~10%.

Thats damn high rating. Whats is the lvl of your tanks and how many 5* you have ? :O

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 08:31 AM
Thats damn high rating. Whats is the lvl of your tanks and how many 5* you have ? :O

I'm getting in the 0-1 % with a team consisting of 4 stars around level 28-30 and the super pershing at 25. I also got a couple slots for leveling new units, currently they are too weak to be useful. I'm stopping around stage 17-18 and then spend the rest of my oil on farming exp. That gives me about 10k score per reset.

MiqDoloran
08-14-2017, 08:36 AM
Hmm I suppose thats what the mobile users got on their version of the game.
It would be nice if we actually started getting some events as well to be honest.

Devs said the first event is planned for around Halloween, it's going to be redesigned from mobile version to be more interesting tho

Myrdin
08-14-2017, 09:40 AM
Finally got through lvl 26 ! Huzzah, progress is being done ! :D
Seems like time spent re-running missions for exp was worthwhile.
L28 still beat me though. But not as horribly as when I first attempted L26 so it seems the lvls do weight in.

Evilmind
08-14-2017, 11:06 AM
Well all artillery and destroyer are a problem when they're controled by the AI lol. In fact my biggest problem is the Katyusha with her multi shots, last time 4 tanks in one special, including my...

Aidoru
08-14-2017, 02:12 PM

Nothing particularly amazing. Only 2 5stars, Super Pershing and Fv214 Conqueror whose still needs better emblems and levels. Though I'd say about half of my team hasn't really been too helpful.

http://i.imgur.com/VP1ICxH.png

Do note the only girls I have upd their relationship for bonus stats are girls with story, any girl without a story yet I haven't bothered. Candy is too limited of a resource that I don't want to use on story-less girls.

WonderWaffle
08-14-2017, 05:02 PM
Well all artillery and destroyer are a problem when they're controled by the AI lol. In fact my biggest problem is the Katyusha with her multi shots, last time 4 tanks in one special, including my super pershing lvl25, a joke. Not including the fact that we can't set a priority to where the damage can be done, yes i'm looking at you arti or destro behind set up bunkers ^^

Can do lvl28 if the boss is not the maus.

I can 't do the boss if its not the maus or destroyer and just recently can i manage thor. I sent a message to the devs and basically their reply equates to its not suppose to be easy and AI doesn't follow game mechanics or player would win every time. In other words you need to be grossly over-leveled to not waste tons and tons of fuel and they think its totally balanced to have a boss kill your tanks before they reach the enemies to engage and let them snow ball with 5*s

This is so much worse than Kantai Collection's event rng saltfest

TiamatRoar
08-14-2017, 05:29 PM
I can 't do the boss if its not the maus or destroyer and just recently can i manage thor. I sent a message to the devs and basically their reply equates to its not suppose to be easy and AI doesn't follow game mechanics or player would win every time. In other words you need to be grossly over-leveled to not waste tons and tons of fuel and they think its totally balanced to have a boss kill your tanks before they reach the enemies to engage and let them snow ball with 5*s

This is so much worse than Kantai Collection's event rng saltfest

Anyone can get an easy 36 blue prints or so by clearing up to stage 24. Beyond that, you're only getting a slight bit more blue prints anyways. At that point, going any farther than that would primarily be for the ranking. And in the case of ranking, your competition has to deal with the same bullshit you have to deal with, so it balances out, really.

Just remember that every time Katy blows up 4 of your tanks, she did that to five other poor schmucks that are trying to beat you, too.

That said, it might have been better for the playerbase's sanity if it was just a stat-fest instead of an RNG-fest. As much as people would hate the principal of the thing, the lack of losing oil to randomness would result in much less salt. Ideally it would be about strategy but there's only so much strategy one can do with the mechanics of the game.

WonderWaffle
08-14-2017, 06:00 PM
Anyone can get an easy 36 blue prints or so by clearing up to stage 24. Beyond that, you're only getting a slight bit more blue prints anyways. At that point, going any farther than that would primarily be for the ranking. And in the case of ranking, your competition has to deal with the same bullshit you have to deal with, so it balances out, really.

Just remember that every time Katy blows up 4 of your tanks, she did that to five other poor schmucks that are trying to beat you, too.

That said, it might have been better for the playerbase's sanity if it was just a stat-fest instead of an RNG-fest. As much as people would hate the principal of the thing, the lack of losing oil to randomness would result in much less salt. Ideally it would be about strategy but there's only so much strategy one can do with the mechanics of the game.

There is that but I would be far less salty if fuel wasn't so limited...I mean the scouts and stuff takes so long to come back. Guess they need to sell oil one way or another right?

Aidoru
08-14-2017, 06:29 PM
If anything, what they should do is give additional oil/resources based on the the lieutenants level. Like +1% more per level or something.

TiamatRoar
08-14-2017, 06:38 PM
Now that you mention it, I do recall the developers saying something in discord that they felt the oil costs were a bit high and were considering changing PoC in some manner.... sadly, my memory of the details right now are very feint. I THINK they wanted to make it not cost oil or something but I could very well be remembering things wrong.

If they completely remove the cost though, PoC will basically boil down to restarting the same stage without cost until you get lucky, which might be a bit much.

Aidoru
08-14-2017, 06:46 PM
Or maybe just first attempt for each stage is free or half oil.

Czechern
08-14-2017, 06:54 PM
Devs said the first event is planned for around Halloween, it's going to be redesigned from mobile version to be more interesting tho

i can't wait to see the kind of tanks there gonna whip up for halloween

Shieun
08-14-2017, 07:47 PM
Guess I'll need to grind that emblem and level harder if I want to progress further on the portal...

Currently at 15-20% ranking with team that has slightly more 5* than what you guys have posted several pages back...

I'll need to work harder...

Myrdin
08-14-2017, 11:42 PM
Mixing up imbalanced mechanics with player to player scoring and balance makes about as much sense as a why a Warrior class in any RPG has to fight in close combat, rather than stand back and heal.... you know... coz... fckn WARRIOR ?

Its not supposed to be easy, but "balancing" the game with broken ass mechanics is just lazy of the highest degree and never bodes well for the games longevity. With the amount of games to choose from people will naturally shift to better products when they detect negative attitude from devs. This hits all the spectrum of games from AAA titles and highly funded MMOS to and especially for browser games.

And no a leader tank one shooting you tanks aint balance.

IvanLedah21
08-15-2017, 05:56 AM
PoC should have lower oil costs given the fact that if you get a bad draw, so to speak, you're automatically screwed. I can get all the way up to round 20 (level 40) but I generally don't bother because by round 18 (level 36) it can easily take 4+ tries just because of bad draws and the oil cost is too high to justify that when I'm already around Rank 15-25 and there's no reward for being top 10/20, just top 3 and then 0-1%

If anyone's wondering about my team, I have:
5*: Super Pershing (28), AMX-13 (27), T-44 (27), T-34 100 (25), T30 (25), Jagdtiger (19), WZ-111 (17)
4*: Tiger 1, M26 Pershing, Panther 1, SU-152 (all 33), Sherman Croc (32), Jagdpanzer and M18 Hellcat (31) and M8 Scott (27)

Yes, I did some whaling, sue me. You won't get much :p It's not nearly enough whaling to get top 3

Katina
08-15-2017, 10:05 AM
Except 5*, there are some 4* who have more than 1% crit chance ?

WonderWaffle
08-15-2017, 01:02 PM
PoC should have lower oil costs given the fact that if you get a bad draw, so to speak, you're automatically screwed. I can get all the way up to round 20 (level 40) but I generally don't bother because by round 18 (level 36) it can easily take 4+ tries just because of bad draws and the oil cost is too high to justify that when I'm already around Rank 15-25 and there's no reward for being top 10/20, just top 3 and then 0-1%

If anyone's wondering about my team, I have:
5*: Super Pershing (28), AMX-13 (27), T-44 (27), T-34 100 (25), T30 (25), Jagdtiger (19), WZ-111 (17)
4*: Tiger 1, M26 Pershing, Panther 1, SU-152 (all 33), Sherman Croc (32), Jagdpanzer and M18 Hellcat (31) and M8 Scott (27)

Yes, I did some whaling, sue me. You won't get much :p It's not nearly enough whaling to get top 3

You wont cause ya haven't reached cap level lol the difference in rarity will be their cap level but before that they're pretty much identical except skill. I myself have Su-51, Jagdtiger, Super Pershing, FV 45002 Stage 2, E-100, Type 59, Wz-111 and the Strumtiger.

Got all the 4* except Sherman Croc, KV-2, Chi Nu, Amx 40 and M8 Scott.

What does get you in the top 3 is oil and lots of it so you can level up tanks and keep trying

Myrdin
08-16-2017, 12:53 PM
So I scrambled up another 750 cores for a pull. I know I know, might have been better served to use for another factory slot, and thats true.
But I wanted to test and see how much Loyalty points you get for a 11 pull. And also to test the odds which are quite minuscule in this game for a 5* pull.
Got 9 3* one 4* Dupe TD and... lo and behold a 5* Light Tank, the featured Chinese Type 64 which I quite like the looks of.
While Light tank is not what I have been hoping for a 5* is a 5* and I am thankful for that. With proper equip boosting evasion and attack speed she should prove useful in the future.

I am a happy camper. At least the gacha gave was good to me this time, since the factory has been rather disappointing overall. :)

TiamatRoar
08-16-2017, 06:24 PM
If I recall correctly, the in-game help pop up when you click the i icon next to the loyalty bar says it's one loyalty per tank recruited. I can't check right now because of maint, though. Oh well, you got a 5 star anyways so it's all good, I imagine.

WonderWaffle
08-16-2017, 09:40 PM
games up early by like 30 mins o-o

Aidoru
08-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Patch Notes

http://armorblitz.com/2017/08/aug-17th-2017-patch-notes-nutaku/

Hi Generals,

The limited time Chinese sale has ended. Hopefully you got the WZ-111 and her friends! This week we are bringing you various quality of life changes, bug fixes, a new feature that consumes duplicate cards, and a brand new Swedish tank (Stridsvagn 103 C)! From here on out, you won’t have to grind up your Tier 5 units for Blueprints anymore (unless you really need them). Instead, make use of the new Boost system – every duplicate card fed into a tank will give an immediate XP bonus based on tier, and also boost the unit’s future XP gain by 1% (up to a max of 20%). This will help you level up faster and consume duplicates. Hooray!

Make sure to get the Stridsvagn 103 C this week, as next week she will be rotating out of the drop table. She has a boosted 2% category all to herself, so this will be your best chance! Later on she may return for Events, Research Lab, and other sales!

*Sitting on Ikea furniture while Recruiting may boost your chance to get her

Patch Notes
New Features:
At the request of everyone, we created a usage for duplicate cards – they boost your existing card’s exp! By Upgrading with your duplicates, you will see a ‘Bonus!’ pop up, along with the % Xp bonus. Tier 1-3 duplicate units will give 20% of the next level’s requirement. Tier 4 units give 50%, and Tier 5 duplicate units will give a free level up! You will have to decide whether or not you want to save those duplicates for the later levels for more exp, or if you want to consume them early on for the permanent XP boost. You can see the amount of Boost % a unit has in their Tank Details screen!
~Added permanent XP Boost (1% for each duplicate fed in up to 20%) and an immediate XP bonus from duplicates!

Bug Fixes:
The major bug fix this week concerns AI ability usage. AI units have been able to activate abilities at double speed, and your units on Auto mode would get the same issue. This has been fixed now! There was also a fix to Piercing Shot’s accuracy, allowing it to miss as intended. You can now evade those nasty Seren shells.
~Fixed bug where Downfall ability stuns enemy units (silly KV-2)
~Fixed M8 Scott, Mila’s missing ability (Bombard)
~Fixed passive ability description for Type 64, Lin (Armor Shred)
~AI controlled units were using their abilities twice as fast. Not anymore!
~Piercing shot can now miss

QoL Changes:
~Improved UI for Portal of Chaos. You can now view the Leaderboard users immediately around your rank
~Improved UI for Cash Shop Emblem screen. In the Packages tab, the percent drop rates are shown, as well as some fancy animations
~Item sorting by New and Tier now puts the newest and highest tier emblems at top instead of bottom
~Unit XP bar can now be seen in units’ Tank Detail screen along with Boost %
~Upgrading Screen now has a tooltip that gives you information on the system

Have fun everyone! Report any issues to me through the Nutaku tickets system or through Discord!

-Umbrare

I dunno about you guys, but I still rather my recycle my dupes. Unless this game has no level cap? Which according to the wiki, 50 seems to be the cap.

ZeroZet
08-16-2017, 11:01 PM
Yeah, pretty underwhelming bonus. 1% HP / 1% damage would be better, or standard skill cooldown decrease... Still, it is royal pain to level up 4*-5*, so those may be worth feeding themselves.

~Fixed bug where Downfall ability stuns enemy units (silly KV-2)Wait, downfal did NOT suppose to AoE stun? But, it was right there in description....
Or was it self-stun from enemies Downfall?

MiqDoloran
08-17-2017, 02:01 AM
Yeah, pretty underwhelming bonus. 1% HP / 1% damage would be better, or standard skill cooldown decrease... Still, it is royal pain to level up 4*-5*, so those may be worth feeding themselves.

Wait, downfal did NOT suppose to AoE stun? But, it was right there in description....
Or was it self-stun from enemies Downfall?

It was the latter.

WonderWaffle
08-17-2017, 08:54 AM
Dam I know seren's skill wasn't suppose to be 100% accuracy but now it misses 95% of the time while the enemies always hits

Myrdin
08-17-2017, 09:27 AM
Do we have something like a Wiki, or list of the tanks ? Release schedule ? Shop priority and Blueprint exchange schedule ? Anything ?

When you hit the 3K blueprints (still a way to go though) you wanna make damn sure that the girl you get is worth every single one of those, unless you are going straight for Waifu.

Aidoru
08-17-2017, 09:45 AM
Do we have something like a Wiki, or list of the tanks ? Release schedule ? Shop priority and Blueprint exchange schedule ? Anything ?

When you hit the 3K blueprints (still a way to go though) you wanna make damn sure that the girl you get is worth every single one of those, unless you are going straight for Waifu.

https://armorblitz.gamepedia.com/Tank_List

Factory research seems random. Not sure about if it follow a schedule or not. Maybe for some events.

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 03:27 PM
I'm trying out the boost thing, but unfortunately, the only dupe of a tank that I have in my main team was scrapped before I learned that they added this. I figure it can't hurt too much because currency isn't that hard to get compared to the other resources. Of course the bigger deal is losing those blueprints from recycling, since the ones you'd really want to boost are also the ones that give the most blueprints.

Of course, they've really only postponed the problem by however long it takes to acquire 20 dupes on any one tank.

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 03:41 PM

Gameplay is gameplay, but Waifu is life. However, you'd probably need the wiki to choose her, too...the game really doesn't give a good enough preview in the factory.

Czechern
08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
I'm trying out the boost thing, but unfortunately, the only dupe of a tank that I have in my main team was scrapped before I learned that they added this. I figure it can't hurt too much because currency isn't that hard to get compared to the other resources. Of course the bigger deal is losing those blueprints from recycling, since the ones you'd really want to boost are also the ones that give the most blueprints.

Of course, they've really only postponed the problem by however long it takes to acquire 20 dupes on any one tank.

Angora-2 Drops the same 1 star light tank everytime if you wanna use that for testing

Myrdin
08-18-2017, 02:29 AM
https://armorblitz.gamepedia.com/Tank_List

Factory research seems random. Not sure about if it follow a schedule or not. Maybe for some events.

Thanks a lot m8 !

Did skim through all the 5* And selected one or two from each type that I like both the stats and the looks of, so once I get those 3K blueprints I´ll have a good idea whom to aim for.
Some of them are... I dont get it, but way to underpowered. Like Katyusha artillery. All the other girls have massive range and damage, she has bad range weak damage, though I think she had penetration or something, but still feels rather weak when compared to the others. Am I missing something ?

WonderWaffle
08-18-2017, 07:25 AM
man is it frustrating when all u get is bad rolls in PoC and waste 4k fuel trying to get past that one god dam stage. Its such a joke when HT has such high cost for what little they bring.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 09:43 AM
Has there ever been a conducted list of best tanks of each category? Wondering since some tanks are clearly better than others in the same category and rarity.

TiamatRoar
08-18-2017, 12:34 PM
From what I can tell from constant discord chatter:

All the five-star light tanks do different things so you can't really compare them very well. But Lin is probably the worse because of her low durability (she's like, the least durable non-artillery unit in the game) while also generally not having enough range to avoid AoE attacks, meaning she tends to die before she can do anything. Satan is also incredibly hard to use but at least can accomplish her job (assassinating the enemy commander) every once in a while.

For heavies, Tiger II is by far the worse, being inferior in EVERY stat to EVERY other heavy tank with the exception of T-30 Nira, who has slightly less overall durability. T-30 Nira has a lot more offensive power, however. She's really more like a Tank Destroyer pretending to be a Heavy Tank. Most people would rather not have that because you only get 3 emblem slots so gearing a tank out for both offense and defense at the same time is hard. She's still probably more useful than Tiger II though. Gear her up defensively and she's only slightly less durable while doing a lot more damage.

For the "normal" 5 AP heavy tanks that aren't "I am inferior to everyone oh god why me" Tiger II, Conqueror is generally considered better than Chieftan due to higher evasion on her skill (but Chieftan is still good). For the 7 AP heavy tanks, Maus is considered to be superior to Claudia due to higher duration on her defense skill. (note that Maus and E-100 can only use their superior skill once per battle, unlike Conq and Chief's inferior skill which can be used multiple times... if they survive long enough to do it).

IS-3 is a rush heavy tank designed to run to the front lines ASAP when you need to replace your presumably dead-or-dying heavy tank. WZ-111 has better stats than her but only slightly.

For Medium tanks, there isn't really a huge difference among them for the most part. The exception is T-62 Yuliya who makes a great evade rush tank and Comet who is an inferior rush tank. The new Strid tank just released is officially a medium tank but her range (that you can't decrease) makes her function more like a Destroyer who gives up penetration for medium-tank-tier durability and an accuracy debuff.

For Destroyers, Seren is god. Seren is life. Sturmtiger (a Destroyer that functions more like a Heavy) is pretty bad because like T-30 Nira, you can't optimally gear for both offense and defense at the same time, and whatever half you didn't gear for isn't going to be worth the extra deployment cost Sturm has. Jagdpanther is okay, and Jagdtiger is terrible because she's a high durability (yet still lower than any medium tank) low offense destroyer (something you don't really need) that costs 6 gears to deploy.

All the five star arties are good, although Zoya is still considered the best even after her nerf, due to her larger AoE splash radius (it's not listed but the devs confirmed it's twice as big).

MiqDoloran
08-18-2017, 04:41 PM
Does anyone play this game on VPN? Remember devs saying something about it during beta. This DMM redirect is annoying af...

ZeroZet
08-19-2017, 02:26 AM
From what I've seen, Katysha has pretty big AoE. Like, "everything in front of her" big. Face her in PoC and see for yourself how she melts your deathball like nothing :D

WonderWaffle
08-19-2017, 08:17 AM
From what I can tell from constant discord chatter:

All the five-star light tanks do different things so you can't really compare them very well. But Lin is probably the worse because of her low durability (she's like, the least durable non-artillery unit in the game) while also generally not having enough range to avoid AoE attacks, meaning she tends to die before she can do anything. Satan is also incredibly hard to use but at least can accomplish her job (assassinating the enemy commander) every once in a while.

For heavies, Tiger II is by far the worse, being inferior in EVERY stat to EVERY other heavy tank with the exception of T-30 Nira, who has slightly less overall durability. T-30 Nira has a lot more offensive power, however. She's really more like a Tank Destroyer pretending to be a Heavy Tank. Most people would rather not have that because you only get 3 emblem slots so gearing a tank out for both offense and defense at the same time is hard. She's still probably more useful than Tiger II though. Gear her up defensively and she's only slightly less durable while doing a lot more damage.

For the "normal" 5 AP heavy tanks that aren't "I am inferior to everyone oh god why me" Tiger II, Conqueror is generally considered better than Chieftan due to higher evasion on her skill (but Chieftan is still good). For the 7 AP heavy tanks, Maus is considered to be superior to Claudia due to higher duration on her defense skill. (note that Maus and E-100 can only use their superior skill once per battle, unlike Conq and Chief's inferior skill which can be used multiple times... if they survive long enough to do it).

IS-3 is a rush heavy tank designed to run to the front lines ASAP when you need to replace your presumably dead-or-dying heavy tank. WZ-111 has better stats than her but only slightly.

For Medium tanks, there isn't really a huge difference among them for the most part. The exception is T-62 Yuliya who makes a great evade rush tank and Comet who is an inferior rush tank. The new Strid tank just released is officially a medium tank but her range (that you can't decrease) makes her function more like a Destroyer who gives up penetration for medium-tank-tier durability and an accuracy debuff.

For Destroyers, Seren is god. Seren is life. Sturmtiger (a Destroyer that functions more like a Heavy) is pretty bad because like T-30 Nira, you can't optimally gear for both offense and defense at the same time, and whatever half you didn't gear for isn't going to be worth the extra deployment cost Sturm has. Jagdpanther is okay, and Jagdtiger is terrible because she's a high durability (yet still lower than any medium tank) low offense destroyer (something you don't really need) that costs 6 gears to deploy.

All the five star arties are good, although Zoya is still considered the best even after her nerf, due to her larger AoE splash radius (it's not listed but the devs confirmed it's twice as big).

Sad to know that half my TDs are no good...pretty much once again discouraging. Sturn and Jadtiger wasted time and exp on these when coulda went for cheaper alternatives. Although with the Seren "fix" her skill pretty much misses often with anything that has evasion so definitely need accuracy

Largepotato
08-19-2017, 11:49 AM
Thanks a lot m8 !

Did skim through all the 5* And selected one or two from each type that I like both the stats and the looks of, so once I get those 3K blueprints I´ll have a good idea whom to aim for.
Some of them are... I dont get it, but way to underpowered. Like Katyusha artillery. All the other girls have massive range and damage, she has bad range weak damage, though I think she had penetration or something, but still feels rather weak when compared to the others. Am I missing something ?

Katyusha is all about her rocket skill that fires 3 shots that completely murders any deathball unfortunate enough to be under it.

Also huge range isn't really all that good. It usually means the tank gets distracted by turrets well off its lane causing it to lag badly behind the deathball.

WonderWaffle
08-19-2017, 01:49 PM
well let this be a warning. After deploying your HT dont deploy anything right after that can't take a hit from Su-51 or GW tiger cause theres a glitch that happens where the unit you deploy right after despite being no where near your HT dies instantly.

In my case after deploying my tiger I i had my Su-51 follow up after a second or two when tiger has engaged the enemies with enough distance and right when I did that my Su-51 died the moment it spawned despite being a good 3 units away

Aidoru
08-19-2017, 03:32 PM
Think I'm just gonna start going full casual on PoC and auto battle it to where they can't clear anymore and stop. As nice as it is to get the rewards, PoC is becoming rather tedious in a boring way.