PDA

View Full Version : "New" upcoming game: Armor Blitz

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Myrdin
08-19-2017, 04:39 PM
Think I'm just gonna start going full casual on PoC and auto battle it to where they can't clear anymore and stop. As nice as it is to get the rewards, PoC is becoming rather tedious in a boring way.

Honestly, that's how I do things, up to lvl 22, when I turn it off and clear it and the next to manually.
Still didn't manage to beat L28, and with how expensive those missions are, I see no point in trying to retry it over an over and over again hoping for good enemy RnG when it comes to tanks they pop out.
Maybe after I get my tanks to L28-30 the map will be more feasible but at this point I am happy enough that I can relatively reliably take on L26 which still is not auto win since if you get a bad spawn you get troll face steam rolled over regardless.

Largepotato
08-20-2017, 12:51 AM
I only do stage 14/lvl 28.

That's all you need to be sure of getting into the 2-10% bracket atm.

WonderWaffle
08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
the fuck? PoC got so hard all of a sudden I dont usually struggle till stage 17+

Usually get from 34-42% bonus on stages 10-16 now im like barely even getting above 25%

Well PoC is getting annoying to do with all the changes they done for "balance" which btw is poorly done. I have little doubt their events will be 100% pure bullshit

Evilmind
08-20-2017, 09:13 AM
Going to lvl30 stage 15 and stop everyday, after it's a pain...
Also i don't understand why the AI can have multiples of the same tank, that's quite OP and unbalanced. I've been ripped off by 3 Katyusha at the same time yesterday when i tried lvl30 just to see if i can do it... and nope ^^
And talking about multiples, everytime it's the best arti/destro or heavy, but not a trace of light tanks here.

Myrdin
08-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Also i don't understand why the AI can have multiples of the same tank, that's quite OP and unbalanced. I've been ripped off by 3 Katyusha at the same time yesterday when i tried lvl30 just to see if i can do it... and nope ^^
And talking about multiples, everytime it's the best arti/destro or heavy, but not a trace of light tanks here.

Yeh the balance leaves much to be desired. Multiple tanks, no points, AI not having to wait for its gauge to fill in thus swarming you, etc etc.
Like its ok to have one or two advantages to offer chalange, not all at once. Having all of this AI exclusive advantages is just pure bullshit.

1 tank each or same resource limitation like the player has thus denying the swarm tactic with tanks that cost 5-7 points when you can barely get out one. Or, MUCH weaker HP on the commanders.

There are bunch of changes that should be done to PoC to make it feel more balanced. Challenge is ok, challenge is great. Bullshit is not.

On a brighter note - got a 5* Evasion emblem from scouting today, great for my Lin who as a Light tank needs it badly.

WonderWaffle
08-20-2017, 02:39 PM
Yeh the balance leaves much to be desired. Multiple tanks, no points, AI not having to wait for its gauge to fill in thus swarming you, etc etc.
Like its ok to have one or two advantages to offer chalange, not all at once. Having all of this AI exclusive advantages is just pure bullshit.

1 tank each or same resource limitation like the player has thus denying the swarm tactic with tanks that cost 5-7 points when you can barely get out one. Or, MUCH weaker HP on the commanders.

There are bunch of changes that should be done to PoC to make it feel more balanced. Challenge is ok, challenge is great. Bullshit is not.

On a brighter note - got a 5* Evasion emblem from scouting today, great for my Lin who as a Light tank needs it badly.

Right? lets not mention they have pillboxes, scrabs, dark artillery that also add in extra damage they do and soak which of course lets them build up swarm tactics easily.

Aidoru
08-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Would be cool if they let us set up some structures for defense too.

Myrdin
08-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Would be cool if they let us set up some structures for defense too.

I like that idea.
Similar how you have commander abilities it would be cool to have unique structure you can place on the map, whose power would scale with your Commander level in the same way the abilities do.

Or you could have it as a "Structures" slot similar like you have 2 for abilities, you would have one for Structure. You would be able to select one out of 4 structure types, each limited by how many may be deployed per mission (pieces > pcs), and possibly each could have an actual cost in resources attached to it in Scrap/Gold.
*Mines (3 pcs) 100/100
*Pillboxes, (2 pcs) 50/150
*Cannon Towers (1 pcs) 300/500
*Artillery (1 pcs) 250/400

I know its not gonna happen, but its nice to imagine possible new mechanics anyway :)

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 10:05 PM

I wish the enemy had 3 Katyushas every time I did portal. They have such tiny hp pools that I 1 shot them with the bomb skill. 3 gears for a kill helps me out a lot.

Nitewolf
08-21-2017, 03:34 AM
I like that idea.
Similar how you have commander abilities it would be cool to have unique structure you can place on the map, whose power would scale with your Commander level in the same way the abilities do.

Speaking of commander abilities, what is the one you get after conquering Cymric? I saw the message about getting a new ability, but can't find it anywhere.

WonderWaffle
08-21-2017, 07:58 AM
Can't even write a ticket to devs on how bad balance is in PoC because of 1000 word limit...lol too much to say and not enough room.

Below is the response they gave me. What do you guys think? I myself think its quite obvious PoC is suppose to be hard but not like this.

Hi WonderWaffle,

The Portal is not supposed to be as easy as conventional map battles. Beating a map tile that is level 40 does not mean you can defeat a Portal of Chaos army at level 40. The challenges are there to push the limits of what your army is capable of. There is certainly a luck element to what boss/deck you face, but on average your army should be able to defeat at least enemies of the same level.

Enemy AI is not meant to be the exact same as a human player. Otherwise, you would always win because AI has lower intelligence than real people.

I wish the enemy had 3 Katyushas every time I did portal. They have such tiny hp pools that I 1 shot them with the bomb skill. 3 gears for a kill helps me out a lot.

While it does help doing that but its too costly most of the time preventing you from getting units out to keep the push going. I mean yeah if they spawned 3 katushas in one lump with very few TDs like FV-45002 or Jagdtiger pushing or t-62 rushing you could just bomb them.

A few things I myself experienced. Got anything else to add to it?

1) They can spawn multiple same tanks which can considered OP in groups such as Katyusha, FV 45002, SU-51, GW Tiger.

2) Boss HP is tanky enough that AI can spawn multiple of said tanks on point 1 and where as our Tank Girl AI does not switch target and gets destroyed in matter of seconds from Su-51, Katyusha and GW tiger's skill. Then it leads to a unrecoverable situation as they begin to snowball while we the players can't deploy units fast enough due to gear costs.

3) Boss skills coupled with point 1 leads to many cases where its just impossible and considered an auto lose at the start of battle. Example would be stun and map wide artillery leading to enemy unit snowball where as we can't even muster a defense.

4) Enemy structures already add to damage taken and damage they can take delaying the push. The enemy as point 1 and point 3 adds on leads to more snowballing because units can't kill the structures due to being stunned 80% of the time they are out on field. Which leads to being blasted from snowballing units. Map wide artillery strike just kills all damage type units such as tank destroyers, artillery and medium tanks that are not specialized in evasion and defense emblems, meaning not enough dps to stop enemy from breaking through.

TiamatRoar
08-21-2017, 09:22 AM
The four commander abilities are Artillery, Healing, Overdrive, and Defense. One of them unlocks early before they give you the message about it in a later stage, if I recall correctly.

WonderWaffle
08-21-2017, 12:03 PM
The four commander abilities are Artillery, Healing, Overdrive, and Defense. One of them unlocks early before they give you the message about it in a later stage, if I recall correctly.

Gotta say the Defense one is amazing makes them all do 1 damage unless of course tank destroyers

Myrdin
08-21-2017, 01:47 PM
Gotta say the Defense one is amazing makes them all do 1 damage unless of course tank destroyers

which abylities are you using ?
Heal seems weak later on when most things can insta gib or double hit>kill even your toughest tanks.
Artillery doesnt seem that useful but is always nice to have something to kill that Katyushas and Serens before they get close.

WonderWaffle
08-21-2017, 03:06 PM
which abylities are you using ?
Heal seems weak later on when most things can insta gib or double hit>kill even your toughest tanks.
Artillery doesnt seem that useful but is always nice to have something to kill that Katyushas and Serens before they get close.

I use Defense (the blue skill) and Heal since it actually HEALS when things do 1 dmg to you. Seren fix makes her miss quite often on my Super Pershing and M26 Pershing which has around 33% evasion without skill. Katyushas miss often as well but the barrage last so long it usually does fatal damage although she'll do 1 dmg if its during defense buff commander skill

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 07:27 PM
While it does help doing that but its too costly most of the time preventing you from getting units out to keep the push going. I mean yeah if they spawned 3 katushas in one lump with very few TDs like FV-45002 or Jagdtiger pushing or t-62 rushing you could just bomb them.

Idk about you, but to me using 3 gears is worth destroying a whole unit. It makes a huge difference for me to be able to cut a few units off of the enemy for that cheap while not having to sacrifice more units to do so. Makes the stages with lv 40+ enemies a lot easier.

WonderWaffle
08-21-2017, 07:49 PM
Idk about you, but to me using 3 gears is worth destroying a whole unit. It makes a huge difference for me to be able to cut a few units off of the enemy for that cheap while not having to sacrifice more units to do so. Makes the stages with lv 40+ enemies a lot easier.

dont know what your doing but 3 gear cost usually costs me my entire front push, plus it takes 2 to kill a FV so thats 6

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 10:19 PM
dont know what your doing but 3 gear cost usually costs me my entire front push, plus it takes 2 to kill a FV so thats 6

If you're spending 3 to kill a unit it should be 1 less unit you need to deploy. I just kill FV's normally, Katyushas on the other hand have always only cost me 1 bomb to kill.

I don't know about you, but my cheapest units are like 4 gears, so if I can take out a full tank with 3 that works out better for me. If a Katyusha reaches my main line it ends a lot worse for me than spending 3 gears to kill it. Especially considering she has huge base range, and gets 50% range boost from skill which will potentially annihilate your entire squad.

WonderWaffle
08-22-2017, 08:46 AM
If you're spending 3 to kill a unit it should be 1 less unit you need to deploy. I just kill FV's normally, Katyushas on the other hand have always only cost me 1 bomb to kill.

I don't know about you, but my cheapest units are like 4 gears, so if I can take out a full tank with 3 that works out better for me. If a Katyusha reaches my main line it ends a lot worse for me than spending 3 gears to kill it. Especially considering she has huge base range, and gets 50% range boost from skill which will potentially annihilate your entire squad.

Thats the thing I use 2 gear cost with defense increase of 75% Katyushas use their rocket barrage and it all does 1 dmg per hit. The only thing its ineffective against are the FV and Jagdtiger due to their high penetration values. Therefore I can deploy units faster and replace my heavy tanks or medums in the front that looks like its about to fall

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 12:45 PM
Thats the thing I use 2 gear cost with defense increase of 75% Katyushas use their rocket barrage and it all does 1 dmg per hit. The only thing its ineffective against are the FV and Jagdtiger due to their high penetration values. Therefore I can deploy units faster and replace my heavy tanks or medums in the front that looks like its about to fall

Your strategy isn't necessarily a problem unless the enemy has too many units for you to clear, or they have reinforcements like Comet who will reach you quickly to stop you from hitting the back line. But if you take too long the Katyusha will get skill up again and your defensive buff will only last for so long. Whereas a bomb would completely remove Katyusha.

WonderWaffle
08-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Your strategy isn't necessarily a problem unless the enemy has too many units for you to clear, or they have reinforcements like Comet who will reach you quickly to stop you from hitting the back line. But if you take too long the Katyusha will get skill up again and your defensive buff will only last for so long. Whereas a bomb would completely remove Katyusha.

I understand what you mean and your logic behind the artillery strike. I suppose it just doesn't work for me as my tanks are rather on the higher cost side of 5-7. My 4 cost are the usual medium tanks and the hellcat where as anything else is at least 5 to 6 and 7 being the E-100

Aidoru
08-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Has there been any image collections of the girls in their intimate/affectionate apparel?

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 04:42 PM
I understand what you mean and your logic behind the artillery strike. I suppose it just doesn't work for me as my tanks are rather on the higher cost side of 5-7. My 4 cost are the usual medium tanks and the hellcat where as anything else is at least 5 to 6 and 7 being the E-100

Sounds like you have it tough then. 70% of my tanks are 4 cost and lower.

TiamatRoar
08-22-2017, 04:42 PM
The developers have requested no one spoil the intimate apparel, at least in public (you can pass them off to people privately though)

Affectionate is allowed to be publically posted but no one's started a collection/archive of them. Some are gathering them one by one from others as they can find them but that's for their own private use.

Aidoru
08-22-2017, 05:22 PM
I guess that's why the wiki doesn't have them. Meh, rather disappointing. I would honestly aim for a girls solely on their outfit than their actual stats if I knew beforehand.

Largepotato
08-23-2017, 01:26 AM
M5 Stuart is a tiny brown bikini
Tiger (P) is ill-fitting white lingerie.

WonderWaffle
08-23-2017, 09:13 AM
From Top to bottom
6128 Felicia (Easy 8) Isabel (Maus) Alyona (IS-3)

6129 Zoya (S-51) SKIP Nadia (T-34-100)

These are what I assume to be their Affectionate skins granted Zoya's isn't released for some reason

WonderWaffle
08-23-2017, 09:14 AM
*continued*

Evilmind
08-23-2017, 10:13 AM
it seems going to stage15 lvl30 doesn't net you a place under 10% anymore, now i must do it too, a pain...

So better teams or less players joining ?

TiamatRoar
08-23-2017, 11:03 AM
it seems going to stage15 lvl30 doesn't net you a place under 10% anymore, now i must do it too, a pain...

So better teams or less players joining ?

You'd have to remember your prior rank # for that instead of your %.

Well, people have stated in the discord chat that now being ranked at #80 isn't good enough to get into the top 0-1.9999%. Previously you could be ranked at the very least as far as #110 to get it from reports.

So one can extrapolate that the total PoC player base has declined by around 28% or so, I guess.

As for whether or not people have better teams... well, previously when I did up to stage 20 level 40, it got me rank 13. Now when I do it, it gets me rank 33 or so. So there's at least 14 new players (or more, to replace old players who leave) that now can get that far.

So I guess you could say the difficulty in getting to a higher % of PoC is a combination of both less players AND players having better teams.

WonderWaffle
08-23-2017, 11:27 AM
Jesus i just tried to do Seventh Harbringer lvl 43 tile and it gave me an impossible wave lol too many artillery. I think at one point it spawned 6 Artillery like 4 Su-51 one GW tiger and a T92 and just blew everything up without a chance to even kill their heavy tanks which were 2 maus lol so only doing 1 dmg

Myrdin
08-23-2017, 12:52 PM
So I finally got to lvl 30 and got my ass handed over to my by the boss
Not sure about the names, but it was the beauty who sits on the throne, shoots barrage fire on the field and 4 spread out shots.
Combined with all the extra crap on the map (turrets, artillery and alien towers) they broke my line, zerged up and came as one cluster of death.
Still, doing progress I suppose.

WonderWaffle
08-23-2017, 12:59 PM
So I finally got to lvl 30 and got my ass handed over to my by the boss
Not sure about the names, but it was the beauty who sits on the throne, shoots barrage fire on the field and 4 spread out shots.
Combined with all the extra crap on the map (turrets, artillery and alien towers) they broke my line, zerged up and came as one cluster of death.
Still, doing progress I suppose.

That's the one that always gives trouble as you can cluster up or lose everything nor can you use dps tanks reliably cause they die really fast. Gotta hope that once she uses the strike you need to deploy your dps tanks and hopefully your tanking unit hasn't died by then and push through before the next strike. Once you pass the half way point she can't hit you with those strikes anymore.

The defense buff that increases 75% armor skill is really helpful against her tho

Looks like Tortoise is the new tank destroyer

That said shes not in the shop list yet lol

Aidoru
08-23-2017, 02:40 PM
M5 Stuart is a tiny brown bikini
Tiger (P) is ill-fitting white lingerie.

I recently just got Rena (Tiger P) and she so much cuter than her kitty lingerie than her suppose "better" older sister, Katty (Tiger I). It's too bad this game doesn't have a proper gallery/library mode, can't view them without a bunch of crap on the screen.

snip

Thanks for those, I haven't had any luck with 5 star girls aside from Pershing and the monthly 5star who I got one that didn't even have any story yet.

WonderWaffle
08-23-2017, 03:46 PM
I recently just got Rena (Tiger P) and she so much cuter than her kitty lingerie than her suppose "better" older sister, Katty (Tiger I). It's too bad this game doesn't have a proper gallery/library mode, can't view them without a bunch of crap on the screen.

Thanks for those, I haven't had any luck with 5 star girls aside from Pershing and the monthly 5star who I got one that didn't even have any story yet.

Got a few more but candy don't grow in trees =/

Currently gonna finish Rena then probably do Stridvagan/type 59/cromwell/Easy 8/Strumtiger dunno what to pick yet tho probably leaning towards Stridvagan too boost that autoloading damage

ZeroZet
08-23-2017, 10:34 PM
Looks like Tortoise is the new tank destroyer

That said shes not in the shop list yet lolH.A.G. ...Tortoise Hag :p;)

Not very nice to call her that, but still... :D

DrunkMonkGar
08-23-2017, 10:47 PM
On outfit chat, I can tell you Jagdpanther dresses up like a sexy teacher, complete with ultra-miniskirt and garter belted stockings. I honestly think she looks better normally though, elegant as fuck.

Aidoru
08-23-2017, 11:32 PM
Increase the dupe bonus upgrade, so it doesn't take a shit ton of dupes now. Though this worries me:

The new Duplicate Exp bonus feature from last week needed a few tweaks because of imbalances. It was unintended for people to be grinding thousands of Renault FTs to grind up into exp fodder. Plus, the way the instant exp bonus was applied, it didn’t make sense for people to immediately consume the duplicates because later levels always garnered more exp. And at just 1% Boost to exp gain, it didn’t feel good at all to use 5-stars in Upgrading. The new changes will now increase the effect of the Boost based on tier, and caps out at 30% now. And if that’s still not enough, next week you will be able make use of those Boost stacks in the next level of the feature: Elite status! Elite status will provide some pretty steep stat bonuses, so it’s worth it!

This new upcoming 'elite status' or something... seems might be the turning point where we start seeing paying players kick off even dedicated free players off the leaderboards. Hopefully it's not the case. Though free players can still grab dupes of 4stars fairly easily off of the factory via research.

Myrdin
08-24-2017, 02:31 AM
Increase the dupe bonus upgrade, so it doesn't take a shit ton of dupes now. Though this worries me:

This new upcoming 'elite status' or something... seems might be the turning point where we start seeing paying players kick off even dedicated free players off the leaderboards. Hopefully it's not the case. Though free players can still grab dupes of 4stars fairly easily off of the factory via research.

So I burned bunch of lesser tier girls (1-2* 3*+ goes to recycle still), I wonder if the updated effect will work in retrospect. Most likely not.
Elite status hmm... Right. We dont know yet whats gonna be but from the sounds of it some sort of boost to your tank.
So far there is no real reason to care about whales, other than PoC.

Then again with the lack of events, there is no other way to get cores and candies at a stable rate (which is something they should focus on before they play with stupid shit like Elite status and Dupes etc... like all of that crap is negligable when compared to ACTUAL ingame content, something a browser and MMO games need constant update on since thats what keeps them from going stale), and if the whales completely kick you to the lowest rewards possible, then it kinda becomes "Why bother" type of situation.

If they keep this crap up instead of proper content, It wont be a surprise if people start dropping the game. Same for me. Once the story is cleared just out of curiosity, if there is nothing more to look forward than the RnG fest in PoC then my interest as well will be falling rather rapidly.

Largepotato
08-24-2017, 03:27 AM
Tiger P & M5 Stuart

MiqDoloran
08-24-2017, 03:53 AM
So I burned bunch of lesser tier girls (1-2* 3*+ goes to recycle still), I wonder if the updated effect will work in retrospect. Most likely not.
Elite status hmm... Right. We dont know yet whats gonna be but from the sounds of it some sort of boost to your tank.
So far there is no real reason to care about whales, other than PoC.

Then again with the lack of events, there is no other way to get cores and candies at a stable rate (which is something they should focus on before they play with stupid shit like Elite status and Dupes etc... like all of that crap is negligable when compared to ACTUAL ingame content, something a browser and MMO games need constant update on since thats what keeps them from going stale), and if the whales completely kick you to the lowest rewards possible, then it kinda becomes "Why bother" type of situation.

If they keep this crap up instead of proper content, It wont be a surprise if people start dropping the game. Same for me. Once the story is cleared just out of curiosity, if there is nothing more to look forward than the RnG fest in PoC then my interest as well will be falling rather rapidly.Event is slated for October, so don't expect anything soon.

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 07:27 AM
3 blueprints per PoC level is what's going to be the 'why bother' for some FTP players. They may need to tweak it up a bit, because for some that won't be enough incentive and with fewer players participating in PoC's percentile-based rewards, the number who reach the higher reward levels will plummet.

The worst thing about it at the moment is the oil cost. People have to make the choice between advancing the storyline/grinding better XP and participating in PoC. I'm sure that for the first few rounds everyone wanted to try the shiny new mode, but the novelty's wearing off and instead of sticking with it they're going back to XP farming...some presumably so that they can come back to the PoC with a stronger army and get higher in the rankings. I know that thought crossed my mind as I found my upper limit in PoC remaining frustratingly low. But I decided to stick with it for this week, and with the newness factor gone I'm actually placing higher than ever before, currently at 10%, which I feel is respectable. This will not last, though...as soon as people return from their XP farming I'll be back in my usual 20-30% place, or perhaps even lower. But since I couldn't compete with them anyway I think I'm better off taking the higher rewards while I can.

WonderWaffle
08-24-2017, 07:38 AM
Tiger P & M5 Stuart

holy smokes Rena looks SO much better than Tabby lol

3 blueprints per PoC level is what's going to be the 'why bother' for some FTP players. They may need to tweak it up a bit, because for some that won't be enough incentive and with fewer players participating in PoC's percentile-based rewards, the number who reach the higher reward levels will plummet.

The worst thing about it at the moment is the oil cost. People have to make the choice between advancing the storyline/grinding better XP and participating in PoC. I'm sure that for the first few rounds everyone wanted to try the shiny new mode, but the novelty's wearing off and instead of sticking with it they're going back to XP farming...some presumably so that they can come back to the PoC with a stronger army and get higher in the rankings. I know that thought crossed my mind as I found my upper limit in PoC remaining frustratingly low. But I decided to stick with it for this week, and with the newness factor gone I'm actually placing higher than ever before, currently at 10%, which I feel is respectable. This will not last, though...as soon as people return from their XP farming I'll be back in my usual 20-30% place, or perhaps even lower. But since I couldn't compete with them anyway I think I'm better off taking the higher rewards while I can.

The fuel cost is retarded especially when there is such a high random factor that determines if you win or not. PoC is gambling and the match is decided before the battle starts. No matter how you put it or try you are not winning against Maus tanking and swarm tactic of FV's and Su 51 and GW tigers.

Largepotato
08-24-2017, 09:24 AM
The boss you get in POC 15+ also matters.

There's the stupidly overpowered one that Myrdin got, and then there's the one I got today that's just the starter arty enemy boss with an extended range.

Together with a weak spawn I just steamrolled it with minimal casualties.

WonderWaffle
08-24-2017, 09:39 AM
okay lvl 44 map is insane. They throw out so many heavy tanks and artillery lol you can't punch through. When i got near the boss they spat 5 heavy tanks out at me and it takes so god dam long to go through it they balled up so many artillery. Of course they always kill your artillery somehow even though its far from the fight. Their hit registry is also has a terrible delay, enemy artillery shell hits the ground and explodes but still does damage 1.5 seconds later to any unit that moves up to it which means its a 100% chance to kill your squishy units like TDs and even artillery with their long range.

Lost so many times because of this im actually out of metal and i had 37k to start with and now i have less than 200

Another note do you guys even use lower tier tank girls as fodder to level up? I feel like its not worth much as you'd get more xp on a battle run

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 02:20 PM
I never used any tanks for any fodder until they added the bonus thing, with which I decided to casually experiment. I would simply scrap them all for the currency, which I really needed at that time, and in fact still do need. When I did start to use the bonus XP, I wasn't one of the ones to farm up thousands of Renaults...I still haven't gotten enough of them to hit the original 20% on my first one. But honestly, if the devs were going to implement a bonus XP thing AND a node where you always get the same tank for completing it, what did they expect people were going to do?

And yeah, I prefer Rena to Tabby by quite a lot...except the unlocked skins don't actually look like the same woman as her 'tank' form.

As for the oil costs on PoC, I don't know how I'd approach it. Maybe remove oil costs for initial attempts, but limit the number of oil-free attempts to complete each level to three, and if you want to hammer against the RNG after that to clear the level it'd start costing you oil.

Myrdin
08-24-2017, 03:03 PM
Hmm I am in the camp Tabby to be honest :D

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 03:33 PM
What's to like? She's continually a bitch to her sister, sets up a rigged contest to get your attention, and then after all that she doesn't even deliver half as much as Rena does.

Myrdin
08-25-2017, 05:11 AM
What's to like? She's continually a bitch to her sister, sets up a rigged contest to get your attention, and then after all that she doesn't even deliver half as much as Rena does.

The looks. I aint deciding upon their stories, since the story tends to be laughable at best in games like this (the whole setting is retarded to be honest and doesnt even work within its own boundaries).

As far as I am concerned in games like this, I judge the girl depending on the art style the creator used, and visual setting for the frame, next is the special power effect (that applies more to games like FKG), the voice of the actress and how well it fits with the character its supposed to represent (sometimes you find a very nice looking girl, with extremely unfitting voice, that would be better served on a different character).
The personality the character is trying to have, and their story as the very last. In case of Armor Blitz, there is no personality since its tied together with their stories and outside of that you see no extra interactions.

So yeah, both are nice, but as far as the looks go, I cant tell just from looking at the 2 pictures that Tabby jingles my bells much more.

WonderWaffle
08-25-2017, 09:28 AM
The looks. I aint deciding upon their stories, since the story tends to be laughable at best in games like this (the whole setting is retarded to be honest and doesnt even work within its own boundaries).

As far as I am concerned in games like this, I judge the girl depending on the art style the creator used, and visual setting for the frame, next is the special power effect (that applies more to games like FKG), the voice of the actress and how well it fits with the character its supposed to represent (sometimes you find a very nice looking girl, with extremely unfitting voice, that would be better served on a different character).
The personality the character is trying to have, and their story as the very last. In case of Armor Blitz, there is no personality since its tied together with their stories and outside of that you see no extra interactions.

So yeah, both are nice, but as far as the looks go, I cant tell just from looking at the 2 pictures that Tabby jingles my bells much more.

In armor blitz its pretty as you say. Some stories itself is just a personification of the tank's history like Seren who has a complex about not having a "heroic" past like other tank girls because she never commissioned or saw combat. Tabby and Rena's rivalry is really just the proposed plans to Hitler between the Tiger I and the Tiger Porsche. Matter of fact the Tiger Porsche is superior but was very unreliable due to engine problems and more expensive to produce thus Hitler chose the Tiger I

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 03:11 PM
Well, Rena saying 'you can put it in my butt' is still superior. Tabby's 69 would be fine if it was from a different angle, but I don't unlock a girl's H-scene to look at a dong.

Myrdin
08-26-2017, 12:52 AM
Well, Rena saying 'you can put it in my butt' is still superior. Tabby's 69 would be fine if it was from a different angle, but I don't unlock a girl's H-scene to look at a dong.

Havent unlocked either yet, so it doesn't really bother me tbh.

IvanLedah21
08-26-2017, 03:30 AM
For those who have made any use of the dupe = XP boost, note that at present it's bugged. Specifically, the XP bonus is correct for battle, but not for Upgrade.

Example: My Strid has a 10% boost (1 dupe), and receives 10% in battle, but only 1% in Upgrade. I submitted a ticket about this issue.

fghk0
08-26-2017, 04:19 AM
Nice to see you Ivan =).
Does anyone know how to improve the Tiger I series of DPS?
I tried a few combinations did not improve. :(
The following figure is currently my best combination.

6191 6192

IvanLedah21
08-26-2017, 06:41 AM
Well, to be fair my Tiger 1 is level 36 (only relationship level 2 though, I got 5*s since then I've prioritized my precious candies for) but she's got 8592 durability and 133 dps

If you want more dps, it'll have to come from the emblems which means less durability emblems. My Tiger 1 has two durability emblems and 1 dps emblem (Hope 3, Luck 3, Evasion 4). All 3 emblems have Crit Mult. and the Luck has extra Crit Chance on top of the base amount, so she doesn't attack fast but has 27.23% crit chance with 155.73% multiplier. Ultimately, if you want more of certain stats on a tank, you use the emblems

fghk0
08-26-2017, 11:10 AM
Thank you for your answer.;)
It seems that I should adjust my badge.
The use of crit chance and crit power. If there is an additional attack speed will be the tank I expect. :o

Largepotato
08-27-2017, 01:29 AM
Centurion Mk V outfit.

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 02:08 AM
Is there a way to farm candies in the game or can you only get it by dailies and wheel?

IvanLedah21
08-27-2017, 06:24 AM
Is there a way to farm candies in the game or can you only get it by dailies and wheel?

Dailies, wheel, and weekly ranking in Portal of Chaos. At present, those are the only methods

Aidoru
08-27-2017, 08:06 AM
Clearing panels give you 1 candy as well, but once you finish all the story panels, then that's basically all you can get from that method. So not much for farming but if you only need a few little bit more, then clearing some story can net you the last few.

WonderWaffle
08-27-2017, 10:12 AM
Nice to see you Ivan =).
Does anyone know how to improve the Tiger I series of DPS?
I tried a few combinations did not improve. :(
The following figure is currently my best combination.

6191 6192
I personally wouldn't look to increase damage on the tiger 1 as it costs too much on the durability side. I'd rather she be able to survive against multiple tanks long enough for the DPS units to take them down as the push goes.

IvanLedah21
08-27-2017, 12:41 PM
I personally wouldn't look to increase damage on the tiger 1 as it costs too much on the durability side. I'd rather she be able to survive against multiple tanks long enough for the DPS units to take them down as the push goes.

^ This. Tabby's skill DOES increase Attack Speed by a rather large %, but without a lot of investment in offensive emblems, her DPS will still be lacking. She's a heavy tank, eating damage is her primary purpose (and she's not one of the quirky tanks like Jagdtiger (TD) giving up DPS for durability) and this is what you want to gear her for. I put one offensive emblem on her for the sake of not having utterly crappy damage, but she's still my primary damage eater (at least until my 5* heavies catch up)

WonderWaffle
08-27-2017, 04:42 PM
holy smokes rank 30 and its not 0 percentile lol looks like a lot more people have stopped doing PoC

Aidoru
08-27-2017, 05:16 PM
It's been getting pretty boring lately so not a surprise to see less people bothering or playing.

WonderWaffle
08-27-2017, 05:33 PM
I suppose so I mean its super grindy to get candy for non animanted non voiced H scenes and it takes forever to level up a tank making it grindy there as well. Not much to do either in terms of content

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 08:58 AM
Grindy isn't necessarily bad...as long as you can accomplish things appropriate to your level and make appreciable progress while you're doing it. For example, if you've played FKG, how long was it before your team was exclusively full of lvl 70s? It didn't matter if you had some girls that weren't top level, because you were able to complete everything available at the time without them. By the time they released the newer content we were ready for it. You hardly noticed the grind because it wasn't holding you back.

AB's XP grind is quite a bit more evident, though. Lack of levels is holding everyone back, and they shouldn't have released PoC until most of the first players were finished with the map tiles and wanting something to do with their oil. AB's grind isn't keeping people interested, it's deterring them from playing.

Also, I don't know why they're being so stingy with the candies when that's the whole point of playing the Nutaku version vs. the Android version.

Myrdin
08-28-2017, 09:32 AM
Grindy isn't necessarily bad...as long as you can accomplish things appropriate to your level and make appreciable progress while you're doing it. For example, if you've played FKG, how long was it before your team was exclusively full of lvl 70s? It didn't matter if you had some girls that weren't top level, because you were able to complete everything available at the time without them. By the time they released the newer content we were ready for it. You hardly noticed the grind because it wasn't holding you back.

AB's XP grind is quite a bit more evident, though. Lack of levels is holding everyone back, and they shouldn't have released PoC until most of the first players were finished with the map tiles and wanting something to do with their oil. AB's grind isn't keeping people interested, it's deterring them from playing.

Also, I don't know why they're being so stingy with the candies when that's the whole point of playing the Nutaku version vs. the Android version.

Well said.
This and This. Pretty much. The game is content light, the grind feels pointless and less rewarding than in other games, and the fact that they put the Character short stories and Scene behind a resource that is extremely limited just feels like a stupid thing altogather.
We are supposed to get events eventually, but I wonder how many people will still be playing that game at that point, seeing as good amount of people dropped from the PoC might suggest a drop in overall player base as well.

WonderWaffle
08-28-2017, 10:43 AM
Well said.
This and This. Pretty much. The game is content light, the grind feels pointless and less rewarding than in other games, and the fact that they put the Character short stories and Scene behind a resource that is extremely limited just feels like a stupid thing altogather.
We are supposed to get events eventually, but I wonder how many people will still be playing that game at that point, seeing as good amount of people dropped from the PoC might suggest a drop in overall player base as well.

To be honest im stuck in tiles now at lvl 44 because I see the same bullshit I see in PoC. How the fuck are you going to win when they keep spitting out Su-51s? its like okay you survive through the initial nuke but get curbstomped because they keep spitting out MORE Su-51s and lots of Maus and T-62 making it impossible to push. Of course there are dark artillery and scarabs and mines. They also push opposite lanes top and bottom making it dam near impossible to defend. When you do get through the boss is so fucking god tier tanky they shrug it off and spawn more Su-51s completely obliterating your units attacking the boss.

You just dont have enough gear cost to keep up. I can see why people are dropping this as fast as they are, its not hard its just bullshit.

Who knows maybe I should throw out every unit and make it nothing but heavy tanks and artillery. Seems to be working for them.

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 11:35 AM
I suppose I could calculate the odds of the wheel spin landing on the exact same spot (candy slot right before the 5* tank slot) every time for the last seven days, but I've been assured that the wheel is working properly.

WonderWaffle
08-28-2017, 12:29 PM
its just a visual thing i highly doubt the wheel works properly as it looks visually. I do get quite often blue prints, metal and currency as much as I do get candy.

IvanLedah21
08-28-2017, 07:00 PM
Random note for those interested: Going from Rank 36 to Rank 34 in PoC made me go from 1% to 0%, which suggests there are 3500 players who have done at least 1 map in PoC. How this compares to previous weeks? Well, ~Rank 40 on Friday was enough to be 0%, but that's Day 6 vs. Day 3 so not perfect comparison

About candies: It takes 150 candies to get all 5 scenes of a girl. There are 27 girls with scenes in the game (the majority of which are the super-rare 5*s but who cares? :p). 150 x 27 = 4050 candies for all scenes if you have most/all girls with scenes. If we estimate an average of 7 candies a day (they often score in the wheel but so do resources), plus 20 candies a week from PoC (21-30%), that's 55 candies per week = ~74 weeks to get all scenes (though whether you'll have every single girl with a scene by then is questionable).

IMO the reason the candy issue is so obvious is because it is more limiting than getting the 5*s in the short-term at least due to scene quantity (compared to games like FKG and MWA where every girl 3* or above has a scene so they can afford to be liberal in handing out the affection items; if they gave it out at similar rates, you'd end up sitting on piles of candy by the 3-4 month mark latest)

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 08:49 PM
FKG's 2* girls...all playable girls in the game, in fact, have H-scenes. They're even getting ready to start offering a second affection level for some. I get it that that game is originally an H-game and AB is not, so there's bound to be more emphasis on it. However, they will eventually add stories for all the 4-5* tanks (unknown if that will include the lower ranks). Eventual new players will have way more locked stories to open than we had. There would've been nothing wrong with AB offering an initial burst of candies which would be scaled back to the normal rate after a player gets established like FKG does with flower gems for beginners. It's too late now, but let's say half of the first (first two?) month's daily login reward would be your initial stock to get your started.

I have nine tanks with stories available for them. I have no idea whether that's typical, but that's all the data I have. I've opened all of the story levels for four of them so far. The thing about it is, though...yes, the candies unlock the skill points, but they're certainly not the limiting factor for using them. The metal cost for the higher skill points is what limits how much you can improve an individual tank. I'm still waiting on enough metal to spend my last skill point for my first tank (though I've spent some metal on other tanks' skill points as I opened them, because ignoring the cheap skill points is just stupid).

So if the gameplay-related benefit from unlocking the stories is deferred due to the metal cost, what's wrong with letting us enjoy the stories?

Zandel
08-29-2017, 03:37 AM
I actually find this to be the reverse for me. I have metal out the ass at all times but seriously lack gold and candy. I think repairs for tanks should cost more metal then gold because that makes sense. I also think metal and gold should be taken off the wheel and a few 10-20 or so candy tiles added instead, i'd even go so far as to say removes the blueprints as well but those will have a use one day.

IvanLedah21
08-29-2017, 04:40 AM
FKG's 2* girls...all playable girls in the game, in fact, have H-scenes. They're even getting ready to start offering a second affection level for some. I get it that that game is originally an H-game and AB is not, so there's bound to be more emphasis on it. However, they will eventually add stories for all the 4-5* tanks (unknown if that will include the lower ranks). Eventual new players will have way more locked stories to open than we had. There would've been nothing wrong with AB offering an initial burst of candies which would be scaled back to the normal rate after a player gets established like FKG does with flower gems for beginners. It's too late now, but let's say half of the first (first two?) month's daily login reward would be your initial stock to get your started.

I have nine tanks with stories available for them. I have no idea whether that's typical, but that's all the data I have. I've opened all of the story levels for four of them so far. The thing about it is, though...yes, the candies unlock the skill points, but they're certainly not the limiting factor for using them. The metal cost for the higher skill points is what limits how much you can improve an individual tank. I'm still waiting on enough metal to spend my last skill point for my first tank (though I've spent some metal on other tanks' skill points as I opened them, because ignoring the cheap skill points is just stupid).

So if the gameplay-related benefit from unlocking the stories is deferred due to the metal cost, what's wrong with letting us enjoy the stories?

Thanks for the reminder about FKG's 2*s (I used 3 since I was also including MWA though) but anyways, yeah under the assumption they're going to add more stories for the few 5*s that don't have and hopefully the 4*s at least, candy really ought to become more available soon. Valid point on the metal restriction as well

WonderWaffle
08-29-2017, 08:00 AM
I actually find this to be the reverse for me. I have metal out the ass at all times but seriously lack gold and candy. I think repairs for tanks should cost more metal then gold because that makes sense. I also think metal and gold should be taken off the wheel and a few 10-20 or so candy tiles added instead, i'd even go so far as to say removes the blueprints as well but those will have a use one day.

I've suggested that before when the minimum candy was 1 and people got that and 500 gold non stop. I told them minimum should be 5 candy not 1 and gold should be removed. What they did was get rid of all candy above 5 lol added blueprints and doubled up the gold.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 08:25 AM
AB is oddly indirect for an adult game (maybe because it forgot to become one, its problem is largely that it is a mobile game with adult content tagged on, and perhaps in the wrong places too).

Examples,

The game has no venue to grind affection, which is entirely perplexing as Nutaku is an adult platform and waifu's are, barring strong gameplay (only Aigis has that really), what it is about. Yet Waifu progression is oddly absent or gated at multiple levels.

It has lots and lots of ladies, but much much less than half has scenes and are largely concentrated in the 5* segment, which leaves a lot of trouble all-round. New player's transition from "trying game" to "patron of the game" is barren for large stretches, indeed even the starting tanks are woefully undersupplied with story and scenes.

Almost entirely the opposite of what an adult game would want.

A more sensible approach would be to saturate the starting tanks, a large segment of the 3* and 4*, and then limit the 5* segment (of which all should have scenes when introduced) and then add 4* and 5* as scenes became available (making them in essence count as "new" waifu content).

Flood out all the 5* and then gate (which is mandatory, they are 5*s, they should be gated) them is pretty much the worst approach possible, it is dead content to a large degree, starving the game of 80-90% of its Waifu content. Players simply never get to it before they are off the hook again.

It has no events or event cycles to diversify things the players can do and experience, the most basic trigger, the event Waifu and the competition for her through levelling the team, improving resources, squaring off against others is not there. Even POC is oddly indirect, you gain resources not a limited print prestige Waifu (which would normally be a driver in competitive whaling setups as the PoC).

Also the 1% gatcha strikes me as too little reward for paying players combined with the resources being bought often having too little use. Rewarding the payers should be a premium concern.

I wonder why the game is not rushing Waifu content and mini-Events (using those with content as the "event" waifus) out the door as stop gap solutions while the (major?) Halloween event is being set up.

As it is right now, players have consumed the PoC before the story is at end, retarding its potential to keep players in the game immensely, in fact it becomes so common as to annoy them with its repetitive nature. There is simply way too little for a player to do or desire for a too long period of time, which leaves them in the core game, consuming it entirely and finding it barren.

They should be split at all times between Getting Waifu (Events), Affection Waifu (Grind candy), Preparing for Waifu (levelling) while never been able to get it all done, but be happily buzzing around regardless as they had plenty to to do and be wanting to do it.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 08:56 AM
Random note for those interested: Going from Rank 36 to Rank 34 in PoC made me go from 1% to 0%, which suggests there are 3500 players who have done at least 1 map in PoC. How this compares to previous weeks? Well, ~Rank 40 on Friday was enough to be 0%, but that's Day 6 vs. Day 3 so not perfect comparison

Was at 33% and around spot 1.500-1.600 last week so about 4.500-4.800 players give or take.

Am 50% this week and kept there on purpose each day. Am about 1.800 now and was about 1.600 Sunday. So about 3.600 players now, slowly climbed from 3.200ish on Sunday.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 10:29 AM
One thing people can do to help others for very little cost in time and resources...if you're not going to compete in the PoC (or heck, play AB at all) for one or more weeks, at least run the first PoC level so that those who still care about it can get the higher percentile rewards.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 10:37 AM

Geeze, how can you have so much metal? I'm at the point where I never repair because all my metal goes toward spending skill points (and keeping the factory slots running constantly). The last level costs over 25K.

I totally understand with the gold, though...medallion upgrades can eat through gold like nobody's business, and I still haven't maxed out even a single one.

WonderWaffle
08-29-2017, 11:14 AM
Geeze, how can you have so much metal? I'm at the point where I never repair because all my metal goes toward spending skill points (and keeping the factory slots running constantly). The last level costs over 25K.

I totally understand with the gold, though...medallion upgrades can eat through gold like nobody's business, and I still haven't maxed out even a single one.

tbh i usually sit at 37k metal before blowing it all on repairs on attempting to clear harder tiles like the lvl 44 one. Regarding emblems stat differences are minimal from 6 to 9 and jumps at 10, at least thats what it seemed to me.

Myrdin
08-29-2017, 11:35 AM
I am short on all resources :D

Any emblem of better quality 4-5* Are upgraded to L10 and after that with the 5% success rate its a work to max one then move to the next.
3* Emblems go to L10 to gain the main part of the bonuses. They still can be useful, are not expensive to upgrade and can be slowly transferred out as you get better emblems later on.

Candies - same as everybody here, short on them constantly.
Metal - yeah short on those, Got two girls to max, and blasted through all I had, with a small reserve stashed away for factory.

I agree with the nicely written long post by Unregistered. Since they transferred the game to Adult site, the games shifts from your usual grindy RPG to Waifu RPG, and as such the priorities differ a lot, since Waifu games need other things going for them, things that make them waifu games.

As I see it, at this pace, this game will Crash and Burn on Nutaku within half a year. Just like Senpro, Kampani Girls and others did.

WonderWaffle
08-29-2017, 12:49 PM
I am short on all resources :D

Any emblem of better quality 4-5* Are upgraded to L10 and after that with the 5% success rate its a work to max one then move to the next.
3* Emblems go to L10 to gain the main part of the bonuses. They still can be useful, are not expensive to upgrade and can be slowly transferred out as you get better emblems later on.

Candies - same as everybody here, short on them constantly.
Metal - yeah short on those, Got two girls to max, and blasted through all I had, with a small reserve stashed away for factory.

I agree with the nicely written long post by Unregistered. Since they transferred the game to Adult site, the games shifts from your usual grindy RPG to Waifu RPG, and as such the priorities differ a lot, since Waifu games need other things going for them, things that make them waifu games.

As I see it, at this pace, this game will Crash and Burn on Nutaku within half a year. Just like Senpro, Kampani Girls and others did.

well look at kantai collection theres no H in that game and its grindy and pure rng. Its a waifu collection lol granted all ship girls can be gotten without paying for it other than well port slots lol

TiamatRoar
08-29-2017, 01:01 PM
The frequency of getting that last candy tile on the wheel is likely because there's a 50% chance to get candy and whenever you DO get it, it just displays as that last tile.

I mean, when was the last time anyone got 5 candies from any of the other tiles? The most likely explanation is that the game just shows that last candy tile whenever you get 5 candies.

Half the tiles are candies (not including the super-rare emblem tile) so the game's likely just programmed as "50% chance to get a candy. If person gets a candy, display the wheel landing on that last candy tile".

WonderWaffle
08-29-2017, 01:03 PM
The frequency of getting that last candy tile on the wheel is likely because there's a 50% chance to get candy and whenever you DO get it, it just displays as that last tile.

I mean, when was the last time anyone got 5 candies from any of the other tiles? The most likely explanation is that the game just shows that last candy tile whenever you get 5 candies.

Half the tiles are candies (not including the super-rare emblem tile) so the game's likely just programmed as "50% chance to get a candy. If person gets a candy, display the wheel landing on that last candy tile".

builds up the hype "oh im gonna get that super rare!" then denied till 1) no hope for it ever happening 2) some end up spending cores to hope for that 5*

Zandel
08-29-2017, 05:05 PM
Well the main reason I have so much metal is that I have so little of everything else.

No real candy income means that I rarely need to use that last big 12,800 and 25,600 stat increase, in fact I have only done it once and are about to do it again soon. The main reason is that I have levels all my important 4-5* girls that i'm using to affecting level 2 so 30 x 15 = 450 candy for that instead of 3 girls to max lvl 5. The reason is that it was cheaper on metal and candy for the rewards.

My gold goes to the factory and emblems so I don't have enough to repair, upping my emblems has been the only way I could proceed higher right now, the XP grind is quite hard in this game.

Metal is that one resource that I have little use for. The small amount used for factory is nothing really and repairs cost too much gold to bother doing, also PoC not needing repairs means that the best way to farm XP right now is PoC as high as you can go then back to easy missions to complete dailies. Based on that I only need to use metal once a week when PoC resets and I get some decent candy, since I get 1500 each major gather and a fair amount from 15 hr scouting runs, it builds up fast.

TiamatRoar
08-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Most people don't have much use for metal (the one exception I found so far is a player that just spams repair all the time, which almost no one else does)

Its even worse in the mobile version where candies don't exist (and thus metal for relationship points). Some people have like, 300k+ metal over there.

I personally am using my metal only slightly slower than I'm gaining it myself though. I guess being in the top 0-1.999% every PoC week for candies (and having the tanks to use those candies on) seems to be the equalization point.

IvanLedah21
08-30-2017, 05:43 AM
I myself am in the 0-1% category pretty much every week and don't have sufficient metal to max my tanks, though I tend to get all 5 scenes on a tank before moving on, so I'm very different from Zandel in that regard (especially since about half my team doesn't have scenes) so with the super-expensive last two, it's understandable

Unregistered111
08-30-2017, 08:49 AM
is lvl 35+ maps getting pretty difficult for anyone else? i fail them the majority of times. usually it's because the enemy pulls some kind of long range unit that kills my heavy in 3-4 hits, then my formation gets destroyed.

WonderWaffle
08-30-2017, 10:38 AM
is lvl 35+ maps getting pretty difficult for anyone else? i fail them the majority of times. usually it's because the enemy pulls some kind of long range unit that kills my heavy in 3-4 hits, then my formation gets destroyed.

PoC or Tiles? I got to Manuis before i needed grind for a while. When your units are around lvl 26-28 they should be able to deal with enemies up to level 39 or so but maybe cutting it close. Im currently stuck at lvl 44 with units around 28-34

Looks like IS-7 is coming out

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 12:46 PM

I've been able to get to the lvl 36 tile on the left edge of the ice peninsula (ignoring higher level tiles along the way) with my 4* tanks around level 27-29, with my 5*s ranging from 20-24. At this point in the game you have to be watching the enemy drops for the Katyushas and take them down with your Lieutenant's artillery shells before they can set up to fire, or else your entire deathball is toast. Plus, you're relying on heavies and these levels are DPS races. I have three heavies in my army, and that's only because I don't have anything better to replace them (I guess I really do, but I keep five 4* Destroyers out for scouting). They are rarely ever deployed, mostly just along for the ride. Mediums always, and Destroyers only once the deathball is well established. I do have a 5* light I keep in there for her double damage active skill, but I had to ensure she had no speed buffs or she'd be easy pickings.

Maybe someone who's already gotten past this point can help you with what they did, but this seems to work for me. I did lose one of my tanks in that last tile, so I'm currently waiting on her to self-repair before continuing on.

Unregistered111
08-30-2017, 01:40 PM
for the regular tiles. i have about 6 4* and 1 5*, the classes are split mostly evenly. many of the 4* are below lvl 20 since i only got them recently. maybe i have to grind a little more. i'm around maurin and other lvl 37 maps, i can beat them but it takes multiple tries. just feel like the difficulty suddenly jumped up around there. i also might be using the wrong techniques. thanks for the various tips.

WonderWaffle
08-30-2017, 06:43 PM
I highly suggest using Defense buff it allows your heavy tanks to hang on long enough for you to put out tanks

Aidoru
08-30-2017, 10:20 PM
Elite doesn't seem as broken as I was expecting it to be, thankfully. Buff value depends on tank type and rarity. Cost blue prints and requires a % of the exp bonus be reached, 5stars need at least 2 dupes and 4 stars need at least 4 dupes. Definitely something to aim for when you got nothing else to do but as it stands, I'd rather save my blueprints for researching new 5star girls.

Some changes to wishing wheel. No patch notes yet so not sure if anything else major.

Got Leopard 1a1 medium tank for my 2nd monthly 5star. She seems decent. Short 30 candies for her relationship though.

Aidoru
08-30-2017, 10:28 PM
Shortly posted after I posted.

http://armorblitz.com/2017/08/aug-30th-2017-patch-elite-promotion/

Hello Generals,

Once again, thanks for sticking around another week to keep Factoria safe from the grips of evil. This week we are deploying the Elite Promotion system, which is the final step in your tank’s journey to glory. Once you have attained enough Relationship Levels, Duplicate Boosts, and Blueprints, you can take your tank to the next level by using the “Elite” promotion. You can find that screen with all of the details in your unit’s Tank Detail screen. Each Tier and Type of unit has it’s own separate HP and DMG boost percentages based off of average stat scaling. The amount of stat gain they can earn is like boosting them to the next tier!

The new unit coming out this week is the beautiful Soviet IS-7 : Vitaliya! But don’t wait – she’s only going to be in rotation for this week! All of the IS series heavy tanks will have their own 3% boosted drop rate category. Good luck!

Patch Notes
New Features:
~IS-7 Added for a limited time sale!
~Relationship story added for IS-7 and GW Tiger Ivonne
~Elite Promotion. Boost your units’ stats!
~When Recruiting units in the shop, your 10+1 roll should always guarantee at least 1 4-star or higher unit.

Balance Changes:
~Roulette drops buffed, with a small Oil reward added in
~Damage Emblem (Delight on Android) changed to 1.5 Damage per stack
~Tiger II HP buffed again (5 more per level, +50 base hp)
~FV4005 Stage II
* Armor Pen +10%
* Damage reduced -2 per level scaling
~Sturmtiger
* Now has Fortress 5 Ability instead of Obliterate
* Armor Pen increased by 10
~Conquest Ability
* Evasion bonus reduced from 50% -> 40%
* Armor bonus increased from 20% -> 33%
* Duration reduced from 15s to 12s
~Piercing Shot Ability
* Cooldown increased to 11 seconds
~Haste Ability
* Usable immediately on deployment
* Only usable once per battle

Bug Fixes:
~Fixed the XP Gain display in Upgrading to match earned XP. Last week the upgrading experience gain was displaying one level more XP than intended. The formula is supposed to calculate XP based off of attained levels… but it was actually calculating from attained levels +1, which is why Lvl. 49 and 50 units gave the same XP.
~Fixed Scouting rewards display not showing Boost XP bonus
~Fixed bug where 1-Star cards couldn’t exceed 20% Boost
~Fixed Focus Fire ability duration to last the full 20 seconds
~First hand draw should now always be the first 5 cards in your deck
~Multiple small visual bugs

Android version should be open and ready to update for Google Play users. Nutaku version is updated and ready to go! Please report any bugs to developers through Discord, Nutaku Support tickets, or Social Media.

-Umbrare

Rather disappointed with another time limited tank. Is she from a past event nutaku missed too?

fghk0
08-30-2017, 10:41 PM
The previous update to reduce the attack speed, updated after the Order of the Damage value and lower. I could play the game ... now have to re-configure.

Shit!

Every update makes me more and more angry, because the more and more rotten!!:( :mad:

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 01:06 AM
Adding tanks with Scene and Story to a game that lacks somewhere around 70% of that content for existing tanks and then taking her away again, is a really odd way to do things.

That she is a busty nice looking girl with, what is from the looks of it on the Nutaku page, a good scene, is rubbing it in real good too.

It'd make sense if the other tanks had adult content, yes, but they don't. So being in that situation, what is the purpose of limiting the content that the game do add?

To illustrate the perplexing choices being made here,

2 adult scenes added in 7 (8?) weeks for girls without one, rest of production has gone to new or time limited girls I believe?
For the sake of illustrating it, lets randomly say that around, 80 out of 110 girls are missing adult content?

So that's 80 girls, at 2 scenes pr. 7 weeks = 80 * 7 / 2 = 280 weeks at current rate to reach full coverage. So almost 5½ years to go.

Lets ignore the lower star girls and assume they simply get stories and that the 3 star is where it begins. Think that is 30 girls.
So (80 - 30) * 7 / 2 = 175 weeks or 3+ years.

Dropping the 3 star too, that's another, let just say 20 girls for nice numbers to work with.
So (80 - 30 - 20) * 7 / 2 = 105 weeks or 2 years (for existing 4 and 5 star girls alone).

No Sir, time limited or gated is not the way to go here.

Myrdin
08-31-2017, 02:19 AM
I said it before. Half a year, is how long this game will last.
I will never believe this game will outlast SenPro, which for all its faults, was more content thick, and had all its H scenes in place.
The game was good, butchered by how it was handled and launched, but the core of the game was there and it was good enough.
This game lack so much core things its perplexing why they even bothered offering this product for Nutaku to host, since its clearly not up to par.
For a big thing like transition from Mobile game to a fullfledged PC browser game, that promises rather huge amount of new content in its scene power up mechanic for your tanks, etc, they sure seem to be taking things rather lazily.

It seems lot of people already lost interest in the game, and at this pace, even those of us who still remain will be reduced in numbers.

TiamatRoar
08-31-2017, 02:31 AM
The game might outlast SenPro because it doesn't have to worry about Japanese Licensing issues. That doesn't have anything to do with game quality and content though, of course.

Aidoru
08-31-2017, 10:02 AM
Even if the population diminishes, it'll still most likely be more than it was before the move to Nutaku. Considering how long the game was available before it even became part of Nutaku, I can't see it dying any soon.

Evilmind
08-31-2017, 10:32 AM
And again all of my tanks have lost dps...like 20-40 each. Thanks to the new mechanic of damage on emblem.

Totally agree with the new content lock on limited tanks with not a lot to see with the ones we already have. On counterpart we can't get enough candy to up them so... ^^

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 12:51 PM
Limited time content pays the bills. If this tank is important to you, you do what you can to get her while she's available. (And worry about the candies for her later.) Some people who are on the fence about spending gold on this game will decide to do so in order to collect her. Some, of course, will not.

If you're totally F2P like I am you should simply accept that you're not going to get most of them. F2P and completionist are largely incompatible concepts.

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 04:59 PM
What is this "boost" thing the girls have and how do you upgrade it?

TiamatRoar
08-31-2017, 06:40 PM
What is this "boost" thing the girls have and how do you upgrade it?

A tank's boost amount increases whenever you 'Upgrade" that tank with copies of itself at the factory. Like feeding a Hetzer to a Hetzer. A five star gains 10% boost from eating a copy of itself while a one-star tank gains a 1% boost. Permanently.

It boosts the EXP gained by the tank from all sources, capped at 30%. You also need a certain boost amount as a pre-requisite requirement to upgrade the tank to elite status.

WonderWaffle
08-31-2017, 07:32 PM
think it should be mentioned here if ya ain't on AB discord. The nerf to damage substat on emblems will be reversed mostly. It wasn't intended, only the nerf to a Valentine event emblem that doesn't exist for nutaku ver.

Zandel
09-01-2017, 03:36 AM
wow that damage nerf is really hurting, I cannot clear as high on PoC now with the same tanks...

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 07:20 AM
A tank's boost amount increases whenever you 'Upgrade" that tank with copies of itself at the factory. Like feeding a Hetzer to a Hetzer. A five star gains 10% boost from eating a copy of itself while a one-star tank gains a 1% boost. Permanently.

It boosts the EXP gained by the tank from all sources, capped at 30%. You also need a certain boost amount as a pre-requisite requirement to upgrade the tank to elite status.

Ahh, thank you.

Damn, that means boosting 4 star and 5 star tanks is gonna be tough >.<

Myrdin
09-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Even if the population diminishes, it'll still most likely be more than it was before the move to Nutaku. Considering how long the game was available before it even became part of Nutaku, I can't see it dying any soon.

What I meant is - it will die on Nutaku, not overall. Nutaku are known to axe games that dont bring in the dosh in thousands (like FKG and Kamihime).

There seems so be some weird bugs going on in the game currently. Some of my tanks just up, and run off the board once the reach the side with enemy leader (mostly Catriona), also they seem to randomly drop agro from the tank they are shooting at and start shotting at a completely different target (like those damn insect turrets), usually one that has full HP, thus not finishing the first enemy and dying as a result.

Because of these bugs I lhad to re-run a map in PoC multiple times, burning through a good 1000 oil just for this, never mind the usual hard setting those maps have, where a single mistake or bad RnG can cost you the match... well guess what, now you dont have to do em, the game just does it for you.

I am honestly pissed like hell at the stupid PoC mechanics, and coupled with these bugs I had to drop the game for the rest of the day, as it is simply frustrating.

Wish they let me just pick and choose the tank I wanna research, instead of the stupid cycling through. Who knows when one of the two I am aiming for will appear there. Sigh.

On a different note, there must have been some untold changes to Scouting. Previously my tanks were able to do 12 hours run minimum, 16-17 at their best. Now most of them die before they even through 11.... and this is not a isolated bad rng incident but a consistent theme of the last three days (4 with today) like what the heck happened ?

Evilmind
09-01-2017, 02:13 PM
There's a strawpoll for heavy tanks

https://strawpoll.com/hkkp5b4g

Aidoru
09-01-2017, 02:37 PM
I'm okay with current top 5 aside from Churchill I.

Churchill Crocodile in 1st. I have her but I don't use her.

I personally would prefer IS-2, TOG II or FV214 Conqueror. I use all 3 as my heavy tanks and FV was my from my first free monthly 5star. Was disappointed to see that I drew a 5star without story.

Was surprised at Churchill I on 2nd place... Rather she not win. Would feel like a waste of a poll being a 3star.

fghk0
09-01-2017, 11:01 PM
When I finished the fight ... I could not believe that the original was able to get 4 * tanks on the battlefield.:eek:

I wish you all so lucky.;)

Zandel
09-02-2017, 12:51 AM
I have had a 4* from the lvl 15 crusade mission Olivia the Cromwell... was a nice surprise.

Does anyone know if you can get 5* from factory? I have had 4*s but never a 5* and i'm starting to wonder if it's even possible.

Also PoC is harder because of the damage nerf, you can;t kill as fast so you get overwhelmed so much easier... and 1 Katusha at the wrong time is still death.

Ericridge
09-02-2017, 02:13 AM
It can happen. It happened just once to me so far.

fghk0
09-02-2017, 06:03 AM
I have had a 4* from the lvl 15 crusade mission Olivia the Cromwell... was a nice surprise.

Does anyone know if you can get 5* from factory? I have had 4*s but never a 5* and i'm starting to wonder if it's even possible.

Also PoC is harder because of the damage nerf, you can;t kill as fast so you get overwhelmed so much easier... and 1 Katusha at the wrong time is still death.

I only saw someone else.
Own factories are 24H, never happened 48H. :p

Aidoru
09-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Think Jagdpanther worth grabbing in the research? Or are there better tanks to prioritize?

TiamatRoar
09-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Jagdpanther is generally considered to be the second best 5-star tank destroyer (and the best one Seren was heavily nerfed in the last update). She's generally a good purchase unless there are some other 5-star tank types you really really want first like one of the heavies (But even then, it'll be entirely up to luck if those other ones ever appear in the factory research lab in the first place)

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 08:56 AM
5*, cost 4 gears to deply and has a 100% accuracy skill. Sounds good to me.

Largepotato
09-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Got a T-62 from my second 28 day login.

WonderWaffle
09-03-2017, 11:27 AM
I'm okay with current top 5 aside from Churchill I.

Churchill Crocodile in 1st. I have her but I don't use her.

I personally would prefer IS-2, TOG II or FV214 Conqueror. I use all 3 as my heavy tanks and FV was my from my first free monthly 5star. Was disappointed to see that I drew a 5star without story.

Was surprised at Churchill I on 2nd place... Rather she not win. Would feel like a waste of a poll being a 3star.

polls are biasd against 5* as people will not vote for tanks they do not have. If this were to continue all of the 5* will be on the backburner though that would make the game less content locked as its easier to get

on a side note
5* tank for factory \o/

Myrdin
09-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Picked up the 5* tank destro from research. Really needed one hightier damage dealer, and while the 3x 4*TD I have are good, a 5* is a 5* and she seems good enough, though not my first choice.
Still its good to have

Aidoru
09-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Maxed out my Leopard 1a1's relationship and rather disappointed in her affectionate attire. Such boring undergarments. At least make them stripes or give them some kinda of detail. I don't even recall seeing underwear on a anime girl this boring in a long time.

http://i.imgur.com/VXDlNlN.png

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I'll be spending my blueprints on Victoria if I don't get her from my factory (25 hours left on the one being built now) or my daily login (2-3 days to go).

Myrdin
09-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Maxed out my Leopard 1a1's relationship and rather disappointed in her affectionate attire. Such boring undergarments. At least make them stripes or give them some kinda of detail. I don't even recall seeing underwear on a anime girl this boring in a long time.

http://i.imgur.com/VXDlNlN.png

I dunnon man, she seems like the decent type. While sure the undies are plain but I think it kinda suits her.

From all I`ve seen so far the authors are quite struggling with the stories and the H scene more than not, most of those I`ve read are plainly stuip, and the behavour is so far of the bat from how the girl feels from her pic that it just breaks the little immersion one might try to get from the stories (Looking at you Catriona.... Lin trying to become a Hellcat was dumb and super not suitatble to her looks, but at least it had its one or two cute moments.)

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 04:42 PM
If you get the chance, Violette's affectionate gear is a lot nicer (probably because in the story, you're the one who chooses it). And Meiling's hiding quite a bit under her normal clothing.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 09:17 PM
Ugh...my login 5* was a duplicate Meiling. Not really at the point yet where I would want any dupes...but at least the 10% XP boost will be useful. 1:45 until I find out what 5* the factory gives me.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Factory report: I got a S-51 Zoya (A). I'm curious how the lvl 5 Annihilate would do in my army...of course, she's going in simply because she's a 5*, but the 400% damage on the active seems really tempting anyway.

Which also means I bought Victoria with my blueprints. Now to find the right tanks to remove to make room for them.

Largepotato
09-06-2017, 12:54 AM
Stuck on the Devonis boss now. Any tips for dealing with her mortar stun?

TiamatRoar
09-06-2017, 01:01 AM
Sadly, there's no secret to her mortar stun and there really aren't any special strategies a player can pull off regarding it, either. You're just going to have to put up with it, really.

Ericridge
09-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Stuck on the Devonis boss now. Any tips for dealing with her mortar stun?

I have shitty emblems which means this boss has effectively blocked me from continuing in foreseeable future. Ah well.

Unregistered
09-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Thin patch notes, same for next week too, cites big changes being worked on as the reason. better be.

TiamatRoar
09-07-2017, 06:13 AM
Probably the new event system. *shrug*

Unregistered
09-08-2017, 01:42 AM
Another thing the game should have launched with instead of being a mobile game with some lewds attached.
Wonder if they really mean the Nutaku move.

Because if they mean it their approach so far is odd.

Launched low on Adult game features. Have since provided solid stream of on Quality of Life improvements and things from the Android, but been systematically low on Adult and Content, which they already were at an utter minimum and with huge absolute mind blowing huge to do list for

Largepotato
09-08-2017, 02:24 AM
T-62 costume.

WonderWaffle
09-08-2017, 02:08 PM

Stridvagan outfit (Clara)

Myrdin
09-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Got my second log in 5*

A dupe Lin Type 64.... dude... you got to be shitting me... what are the odds from all those tanks. Aint even fucking funny...

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 12:53 AM
The odds are surprisingly high. The population you draw against is only 27 tanks.
So 0% chance if you have no 5*, Almost 4% if you have one, about 7,5% if you have 2 and so forth.

Therefore in a forum population there will actually be a lot of people getting copies even at the second month and in say, a year, the odds move towards the copy an entirely common result.

WonderWaffle
09-09-2017, 07:25 AM
Dupe 5* from factory E-100
Dupe 5* from Log in Conquer

RIP

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Our dupes = luxury problems
Adult Game running a reward model where it does not get money or at least cores for its top content = Game RIP.

Perspective applied.

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 11:22 AM
It used to be worse, though...the only useful thing you could do with a dupe was scrap it for blueprints. I was upset that I got a dupe 5* from logins, but now she's catching up to Sarah and will eventually surpass her.

Not to mention that the 'elite' level will eventually be the only way to get the best out of them. Of course, I'd also much rather have a new 5*, but the small population of 5*s can be looked at as a blessing because in a larger pop with no dupes hardly anybody would ever get any tanks to elite status.

WonderWaffle
09-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Our dupes = luxury problems
Adult Game running a reward model where it does not get money or at least cores for its top content = Game RIP.

Perspective applied.

well yeah its not hard to get 5* tho the elite system sucks lol

It used to be worse, though...the only useful thing you could do with a dupe was scrap it for blueprints. I was upset that I got a dupe 5* from logins, but now she's catching up to Sarah and will eventually surpass her.

Not to mention that the 'elite' level will eventually be the only way to get the best out of them. Of course, I'd also much rather have a new 5*, but the small population of 5*s can be looked at as a blessing because in a larger pop with no dupes hardly anybody would ever get any tanks to elite status.

Theres that but the BP cost is astronomical. I didn't really mind the dupes but I was hoping to get Diane lol

Ericridge
09-09-2017, 11:30 PM

Stridvagan outfit (Clara)

oh Man now I wish I got lucky enough to pull her when she was up :/.

Got my second log in 5*

A dupe Lin Type 64.... dude... you got to be shitting me... what are the odds from all those tanks. Aint even fucking funny...

Yeah, I have two dupes here now. Stupid jagdpanther and S-51. And S-51's alpha strike does exactly 1 damage when mau's shield is up even with 400% damage boost active. I want Claudia and Clara.

So far the 28th day login has been terrible for me.

But then again, I'm not exactly a shining beacon of happiness in Armor Blitz. I just had 2nd month of shitty logins and is stuck at Final Devonis because I have terrible emblems and I cannot keep on logging in all day long to make sure my scouts stay scouting for useful 4* emblems.

And the thought of spending money on emblem pack disgusts me because its just boring stat boost its not like that I will get an Claudia or Clara if I spend cores on emblems. I'm guessing I might be stuck at Final Devonis for a month to a year maybe.

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Meh, the game's still new. Nobody should be salty because they can't finish the whole campaign yet. I keep having to stall my progression because I need to get all my new, better tanks up to speed. This is a GOOD thing.

Ericridge
09-10-2017, 12:37 AM
Meh, the game's still new. Nobody should be salty because they can't finish the whole campaign yet. I keep having to stall my progression because I need to get all my new, better tanks up to speed. This is a GOOD thing.

I'm only losing the final devonis fight because of that stun bomb that hits all tanks of mine. Otherwise I probably would've won already. I think it stuns for about five seconds which is basically an eternity -.-

WonderWaffle
09-11-2017, 12:24 PM
that boss is a problem even to better off players. S-51 is really good her splash is much larger than rest of the 5*. Reason why skill does 1 dmg against maus is because maus has Aegis skill which...

Ericridge
09-11-2017, 06:40 PM
I see. And I still don't care. Jagdpanther's vanilla art really gets me triggered. Her intimate outfit is redeems her at least. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I don't care. I simply don't care. I play the game for waifus...

TiamatRoar
09-11-2017, 09:51 PM
I see. And I still don't care. Jagdpanther's vanilla art really gets me triggered. Her intimate outfit is redeems her at least.

I don't care. I simply don't care. I play the game for waifus not stats. I have an renault at level 42 before I replaced her with type 59. And that renault is still chilling in my barracks and I'm not going to delete her any time soon. She will be part of my barracks until the day armor blitz dies.

And at 2 gear, renault was awesome speed bump, she typically delayed just enemy tanks long enough to turn a loss into win. But i reached a point in a story where she dies basically instantly so she depart the active army although I was very unwilling to do so and became an excellent scout at least raking in the resources for me.

I really don't see why waifu collecting games are so keen on obsoleting waifus like that. I mean, like... implement a system that lets someone upgrade them to viability with the S class rares even if such a system costs money (or is so difficult that lots of people will pay money equivalent to spending on the gacha rolling for rares) or something. Money is money, right?

Instead they just endorse just ditching that girl. To the point where in many games you gotta wonder why they even bothered with the art, profile, and sometimes even voice acting for the low-rarity girls (many of whom even F2P players will advance beyond them within like, a day).

Myrdin
09-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Not necessarily, its just that some games have a use for "obsolete waifus" (though A WAIFU cant never be obsolete regardless how bad her actual stat are), but usually they are just chilling there.
The problem with these games is that you progress to fast and get to newer, better characters quickly and as such you ditch the old weaker ones due to them being outperformed. Which is the point in character collecting games, but at the same time doesnt bode well with the RPG lvling aspect.

As far as I am concerned, I keep one copy of each girl I ever got, in every game. Even if it means expanding the inventory/barracks size.
It would be nice though to see some system implemented where you can only take girls of lower rarity (1-3) with some nice reward at the end, or repeatable daily mission or something akin to that, thus there would be a reason for you to invest some time and effort into leveling them.
Currently all 1*/2* dupes are being used as dupe fodder and 3*+ are recycled for blueprints.

WonderWaffle
09-12-2017, 09:34 AM
I see. And I still don't care. Jagdpanther's vanilla art really gets me triggered. Her intimate outfit is redeems her at least.

I don't care. I simply don't care. I play the game for waifus not stats. I have an renault at level 42 before I replaced her with type 59. And that renault is still chilling in my barracks and I'm not going to delete her any time soon. She will be part of my barracks until the day armor blitz dies.

And at 2 gear, renault was awesome speed bump, she typically delayed just enemy tanks long enough to turn a loss into win. But i reached a point in a story where she dies basically instantly so she depart the active army although I was very unwilling to do so and became an excellent scout at least raking in the resources for me.

Well you were upset over these 5* that other people sure want and your stuck at devonis. Nothing wrong with waifus, but it sure isn't Kantai Collection where you can make do with any ship. I gave explanation on why those 5* are good which can help you advance past devonis but "I don't care" and more "I don't care". If thats the case why bother posting that your stuck at devonis? Surely you "don't care" and probably most of us as well. FYI Ocica drops 5* tanks like Claudia and T-92 along with a few more.

I really don't see why waifu collecting games are so keen on obsoleting waifus like that. I mean, like... implement a system that lets someone upgrade them to viability with the S class rares even if such a system costs money (or is so difficult that lots of people will pay money equivalent to spending on the gacha rolling for rares) or something. Money is money, right?

Instead they just endorse just ditching that girl. To the point where in many games you gotta wonder why they even bothered with the art, profile, and sometimes even voice acting for the low-rarity girls (many of whom even F2P players will advance beyond them within like, a day).

They should do it like FGO where you can break level limits and basically turn a 1* into 5* rarity using grails. For AB guess that would mean breaking rarity level limits and leveling up skills. Although I guess tanks that dont have skills wont benefit from this.

Myrdin
09-12-2017, 10:14 AM
but "I don't care" and more "I don't care". If thats the case why bother posting that your stuck at devonis? Surely you "don't care" and probably most of us as well. FYI Ocica drops 5* tanks like Claudia and T-92 along with a few more.

Agree with that...

Which one is Ocica ? I could always use more 5* as my Factories so far have been disappointing me at that front.

Unregistered
09-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Agree with that...

Which one is Ocica ? I could always use more 5* as my Factories so far have been disappointing me at that front.

Ocica is the super crystal that you can encounter in portal vs lvl 40+ enemies. As for it's difficulty, it's probably comparable to around level 60+ portal.

Unregistered
09-13-2017, 12:15 AM
Ocica is the last set of story map currently in the game.
It refers to the city of the same name on the overworld map.

They have a 0.5% chance to drop 5* emblems or a 5* star tank
(the tank is from a limited subgroup, it is not rolled against all 5*).

So on average you'd need to do 200 Ocica to see one of these "Jackpot" drops.
That may seem low but it is extremely generous that the drops are in the game at all.

The slight catch involved is that if you can beat Ocica you are "done" outside of PoC. If you can farm it, then you are simply stockpiling.

The rewards should be seen not as "hey I can get this" but as "this is ABs way of saying thanks for sticking around while content is being made for the next push" (which are event(s?) if the discord chat is anything to go by).

Aidoru
09-13-2017, 09:14 AM
Has there been any word on anything like rerolling stats for emblems? Feel like this would actually be quite a nice way to make revenue for them, like use a small amount of cores to stat reroll at random for single selected emblem.

WonderWaffle
09-13-2017, 01:01 PM
Has there been any word on anything like rerolling stats for emblems? Feel like this would actually be quite a nice way to make revenue for them, like use a small amount of cores to stat reroll at random for single selected emblem.

no word yet

Agree with that...

any of the Ocica stages

Get your Zoyas (S-51) ready looks like shes getting story next!

TiamatRoar
09-13-2017, 06:32 PM

There's already an emblem gacha though. Re-rolling a single stat might make it too easy to get perfect emblems compared to rolling for them in the emblem gacha unless they made it super expensive.

Ericridge
09-13-2017, 06:49 PM
Well you were upset over these 5* that other people sure want and your stuck at devonis. Nothing wrong with waifus, but it sure isn't Kantai Collection where you can make do with any ship. I gave explanation on why those 5* are good which can help you advance past devonis but "I don't care" and more "I don't care". If thats the case why bother posting that your stuck at devonis? Surely you "don't care" and probably most of us as well. FYI Ocica drops 5* tanks like Claudia and T-92 along with a few more.

FYI My emblems suck and I cannot scout alot during the day. My current 5*s is fine but emblems is the real problem for me. I only can scout like once a day -.-

Aidoru
09-13-2017, 11:36 PM
There's already an emblem gacha though. Re-rolling a single stat might make it too easy to get perfect emblems compared to rolling for them in the emblem gacha unless they made it super expensive.

Not a single stat but all stats on a single emblem would be randomized to something while keeping the same emblem type. Rerolling single stats would make it too easy, however rerolling all stats for an equip which could make it worse or better is a fairly normal mechanic in games.

Would never waste cores on emblem gacha, not even worth the cores or money, but if they created a reroll feature and it costed the same amount of cores as a single roll, that's perfectly fine for me. It really sucks when you get a 5 star emblem and it has awful sub stats for its type.

Or I wouldn't mind something like trade in x amount of specific rarity emblems to get a new random of the same rarity either. I have a accuracy and movement 5star emblem that are near useless that I don't even bother to use and expect to get more. You don't even get blue prints for recycling them.

WonderWaffle
09-14-2017, 07:13 AM
FYI My emblems suck and I cannot scout alot during the day. My current 5*s is fine but emblems is the real problem for me. I only can scout like once a day -.-

I did devonis with 2* and 3* emblems with only 1 5* emblem which is evasion. I grinded levels since emblems weren't cutting it

Zandel
09-14-2017, 07:57 AM

Use heavy tanks to scout with half decent atk (100ish is enough) and as much defense as you can get, they will often be able to scout for 12+ hours and net you 4 emblems each, still a long grind to get those tasty 4-5*s but at least it's something. Getting 5 HTs geared enough takes a while as well but at least by now you should have all 5 scouting slots open easy.

WonderWaffle
09-14-2017, 09:23 AM
Ya gotta close AB when not in use and hopefully come back in time for your scouts otherwise the game will lag, stutter and memory leak causing you to fail your runs badly as commander skills will always miss the mark. Deploying units will also not respond without multiple drag and clicks.

Ericridge
09-14-2017, 08:34 PM
I did devonis with 2* and 3* emblems with only 1 5* emblem which is evasion. I grinded levels since emblems weren't cutting it

Well I beat final devonis, yesterday, her stun after the graphic display has faded turned out to be what blocked me from advancing for this whole time. Because the moment that got fixed, I blew her up on my first try post patch. Felt so good. :p

fghk0
09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
Today the addition of harvest
6551 6552

I wish you all lucky.:)

WhatIconceal
09-17-2017, 03:55 AM
I managed to clear stage without killing a single enemy unit, but lost 1 of mine, so i got -1% battle bonus, which is more like battle penalty.:D
So i wonder if it's intended that it can go below 0 or just mistake :confused:

WonderWaffle
09-18-2017, 09:38 AM
I managed to clear stage without killing a single enemy unit, but lost 1 of mine, so i got -1% battle bonus, which is more like battle penalty.:D
So i wonder if it's intended that it can go below 0 or just mistake :confused:

working as intended, losing one unit is -1% and beating one of theirs is +2%

Meiling

Myrdin
09-18-2017, 01:33 PM
Finally unlocked the 4th slot in Factory.

So far still no luck with a 5* being build, but got two new 4* TD, both very pretty as far as the design and art style go. Though I dont see much use in them due to each costing 5' while the ones I use are fairly solid and cost only 4'.
On a brighter note, my sexi Kitty Cat Tabby, brought me a 5* Emblem from her scouting. Its an offensive one, but didnt have to look at its stat yet.

Zandel
09-18-2017, 05:13 PM
Finally unlocked the 4th slot in Factory.

So far still no luck with a 5* being build, but got two new 4* TD, both very pretty as far as the design and art style go. Though I dont see much use in them due to each costing 5' while the ones I use are fairly solid and cost only 4'.
On a brighter note, my sexi Kitty Cat Tabby, brought me a 5* Emblem from her scouting. Its an offensive one, but didnt have to look at its stat yet.

I have yet to see a 5* myself but at least 4* from factory seem fairly common. I just wish their was an easier way to lvl new girls once you get them in this game. Taking so long for my T44 to become useful since I bought her in the research tab :(

Unregistered
09-18-2017, 09:08 PM
I would pay a reasonable amount of cores to have a second army to put new girls in to farm XP in lower areas. It would, of course, be less important until our primary girls no longer need XP, but I hate having to put one of my prime girls behind the others to open up a slot for the new girl.

Myrdin
09-18-2017, 10:27 PM
Wish you could have at least one > secondary page, where you could put in a different setup of characters.
I hate the fact that I have to keep swapping them all the time due to scouting and then pushing through the higher Portal maps.
Something like the Team Pages in FKG, where you can have one page with your best girls setup for map clearing, other for boss fights, other for specialized maps that require girls from certain area or type, etc.
Something like that would be really appreciated in AB.

Edit: Todays scouting Catriona brough back a HP 5* Emblem and Tabby a 4* Offensive one....

I might not have any luck with the factory but the girls sure are doing their best to cheer me up :3

Unregistered
09-19-2017, 09:32 AM
I found myself with over 100K currency last night and decided to try for that final push on the first 5* emblem we received with the game's release. I had a pretty good run of luck and got it to +15. Not something I'll be doing on one of the other 5* emblems just yet, but I wanted to have at least one maxed out.

Myrdin
09-19-2017, 02:57 PM
Ok, woow.... Chibi chan (Ilona TD) just brought back another 5* HP emblem.
Can I exchange my factory slots for more scouting slots please :D

Unregistered
09-20-2017, 10:19 AM
I suppose it was too good to be true...I hit the 'super rare' 5* spot on the wheel today, and it was just an emblem. Happy to have another, but still, what a letdown. Still unconfirmed if there's a chance at a tank in there...has anyone gotten one from it?

Largepotato
09-20-2017, 10:49 AM
I have only gotten it once and it was an emblem too.

Ericridge
09-20-2017, 08:24 PM
I suppose it was too good to be true...I hit the 'super rare' 5* spot on the wheel today, and it was just an emblem. Happy to have another, but still, what a letdown. Still unconfirmed if there's a chance at a tank in there...has anyone gotten one from it?

It never gives an 5* tank, it is 5* emblem only. I think the information is somewhere in the instructions. Cannot remember where I read it.

Unregistered
09-20-2017, 08:30 PM
Maintenance times in this game really annoy me, especially because of the scouting/resource acquisition system.

Maintenance is just starting when I get home from work, giving an additional 4 hours of wasted time. (since scouts are likely in need of rescue, and resource pools have long since filled up, and construction is almost certainly done, it's wasted time)

Then, once the maintenance is over, I still have to wait for the scouts to come back, meaning I have to either stay up late, or write off the entire night for scouting.

(Note: The scouting system itself sort of annoys me, it seems extremely browser game unfriendly where you have long periods of time where you can't check, and short periods where you can. i.e. I only have about an hour between the time I usually get up and when I leave for work.
Not enough to recall a tank and send back out, unless I've only slept for 5 hours...)

The least they could do is automatically send any tank back (with no time delay) if it's in the yellow during maintenance. (and increase how long it takes resource pools to fill, 8 hours is fine for a mobile game where it just has to cover sleep, but for a web game it has to cover at-work time, which is at least 10 hours.)

Ericridge
09-20-2017, 09:53 PM
Welcome to my problem I've been having with scouting system. *shrugs* This game is biased in favor of players that can log in at anytime.

Unregistered
09-21-2017, 02:05 AM
I'm not sure "biased" is the term I would use. "Designed for" is what I'd go with.

This was originally (and still is) a SFW mobile game. (that, unfortunately, uses different accounts), they just didn't do a good job of taking into account the difference between mobile functionality and browser. Mobile players pretty much CAN log in at any time.

Myrdin
09-21-2017, 03:34 AM
Agree on the scouting. Either remove or shorter the recall time (I could live with a pre-fixed 30 minutes regardless of how long the tank managed to go on), or add autsetting where you as the player can choose when should the tank return
*For example the options could vary from"
"When Hits Yellow HP,
*When Hits Red HP,
*when at 10% of Health,
*when at 5% of health,
heck even at 1% for those people who want to risk it and prolong the gathering a bit more)

If the tank reaches this point or is downed and cannot continue its recalled back to base automatically.
This is not a hard mechanic to implement, and I have seen similar things done countless times in other browser games.
It seems many people palying the PC version have beef with the Scouting (me included) and would like the system reworked in one way or another. This could be one of the ways if they dont wanna reduce/remove the recall time.

The authors of the game have decided upon a PC port, but so far I have been not impressed with it. To much thinks that are either contraproductive to each other, make little sense, or flat out dont work on this platform.
If they really want to keep the game going on PC, they need to invest a bit time into it, sit down, read through what people say and start cranking up some adjustments. It has potential but so far that potential has been rather squandered, which is a shame.

Unregistered
09-21-2017, 09:51 AM
The solution to the scouting would be to,

- Immediate return the scout
- Reduce gains by 20% since there is no longer any travel time.

But that side steps the actual purpose of it, which is to try and drain cores and perhaps also have people log in all the time.

The obvious solution to Core part would be to have scouting cost cores as the factory costs resources.

Just a token price would be needed to make up the same amount that is gained by people paying to avoid the 20% return time. In fact, even a token amount would likely drain a lot more summed up over the total population.

Which again could be balanced by being more generous with cores in other areas or simply add small events to scouting such as Flower Knight Girls reward or boss map spawn chance when a map is completed. Here simply for a scouting completed.

Unregistered
09-21-2017, 09:59 AM
Maintenance could also be enhanced to simply ensure a Scouting bonus spawn, Safe instant return of all scouts (unless the immediate model above is applied) when recalled after a maintenance for the first time etc.

Which would give people,

Option a : an extra incentive to log in after maintenance and see what is new.
Option b : a day without, damn that return time or hm there goes my durability.

fghk0
09-22-2017, 10:27 PM
I also obtained my second 5 * badge from the investigation, I wish you all so lucky.:)

Shieun
09-23-2017, 09:49 PM
Its getting harder to climb the portal of chaos.... I am at rank 126, but I'm just the 15% of the total players...

I'd wish if they have left the exp gain from portal as they are (or at least just slightly). There's not much reason to do portal these days except for candies.

Myrdin
09-24-2017, 12:02 AM
Managed to get higher in PoC as well, up to L40 with that weird crystal tentacle shrine thing. That one I still cant get through without very good rng (that damn thingy is tanky as fuck and dishes out a lot of aoe damage. Managed to wipe out all his tanks and got 3 of mine hammering it for almost 90% of its health before they got killed by that thing itself).
Leveling up both the tanks and the emblems over the last months did show some results, so its not all that bad.
The exp gain nerf from portal is annoying... kinda loosing the incentive to keep the game going. Its almost the end of September and there has been no content patch whatsoever other than few new tanks.

Shieun
09-24-2017, 03:05 AM
Still trying to climb past portal #19... Got really lucky with gacha this week so I got quite a bit of new tanks in my army...

Unregistered
09-25-2017, 05:04 AM
How i can complete global mission "level Up YOUR lieutenant 20 times?" . Stuck at 10\20 and nothinng more progress//

Shieun
09-25-2017, 06:00 AM
get your lieutenant to level 20.

Zandel
09-25-2017, 04:40 PM
get your lieutenant to level 20.

21 actually, the 1st lvl doesn't count for that quest.

Also according to Nutaku's FB page the devs have a lot of exciting idea's to add to AB in the future.
They didn't have any specifics tho.... so still not sure if this game is going anywhere or nowhere >.>

Ericridge
09-25-2017, 04:48 PM
21 actually, the 1st lvl doesn't count for that quest.

Also according to Nutaku's FB page the devs have a lot of exciting idea's to add to AB in the future.
They didn't have any specifics tho.... so still not sure if this game is going anywhere or nowhere >.>

When you lose a battle, one of your girls get violated by futanaris on the enemy side. And you have no choice but to watch.

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 10:19 AM

Well, one thing would help if the "H" aspects to the story don't stop around 1/2 way through the map. IIRC around the time it stops there is even a hot spring trip, but no visuals.

Unregistered
09-27-2017, 10:52 PM
Well, as far as I can tell, the new feature isn't that great. I'm better off just doing more Ocica farming in hopes for a 5*. It seems like they completely removed the chance for tanks and emblems and replaced it with the bonus metal.

Aidoru
09-28-2017, 06:47 AM
Calls it "unique bonus". All nodes are nothing but extra metal. Smh. At least make it blue prints or hell, even a single core.

Unregistered
09-28-2017, 08:31 AM
I'm happy with the metal reward, but I guess if you're one of those who always has a surplus of it it's not that great.

Zandel
09-28-2017, 09:06 AM
I'm happy with the metal reward, but I guess if you're one of those who always has a surplus of it it's not that great.

Metal has to be the most under used resource so it's really the worst possible think to put there. Gold would be better even.

Unregistered
09-28-2017, 10:39 AM
They write in their blog that they'll improve it and realize it is simple.

armorblitz.com/blog

Okay'ish I guess. So in all fairness going to give it time to see where it goes with the stuff the blog mentions, but seriously, but the lack of event babes is hard to excuse.

I mean come on. Nutaku, Adult Game, Event and no event babes. That is not supposed to happen.

Myrdin
09-28-2017, 10:59 AM
As long as they make it a rotation of metal, gold, and candy I will be fine with it.
If they wanna be cheap bastards, make it 1 candy per run, and limited number of runs.

Also 500 scrap, or 500 gold... thats nothing. Either double, or half the oil cost.

Honestly I would like to see Candy special missions. they rotate and are accessible twice per week. Instead of 5 popups on your map, make it one always on the same space (put these daily missions on one of the small islands that are off the main map), and let it have 5 stages. Clearing each gives you 1 candy, and after you clear all five you are done and have to wait for the next reset (twice each week).

This would give us slow but reliable way to get some extra Candy, considering you get one bundle from PoC and 5 from daily missions.
And seeing as its the only way to access the H content, as was already discussed - the point why this game is on Nutaku in the first place, and yet the H content is insanely gated and hard to access, this would help a bit.

Or just honestly make them repeatable 200 oil missions, 1 candy per run. I mean there is no point in gating the H content any more than it already is... especially with the lack of anything else going on in the game.

Unregistered
09-28-2017, 12:33 PM
Like I said, there are those of us who are constantly short of metal. Just because you're not one of them doesn't make metal 'the most underused resource.'

Unregistered
09-28-2017, 12:52 PM
New 5-star artillery: FV3805, Mary (No story yet, but it will come soon!)

Why release her. Nutaku is an adult platform.
And if she has no story yet, where is the other tanks missing stories instead?

"still not sure if this game is going anywhere or nowhere >.> "

Totally agree

WonderWaffle
09-28-2017, 04:34 PM
New 5-star artillery: FV3805, Mary (No story yet, but it will come soon!)

Why release her. Nutaku is an adult platform.
And if she has no story yet, where is the other tanks missing stories instead?

"still not sure if this game is going anywhere or nowhere >.> "

Totally agree

cause mobile, SFW and NSFW runs on the same version so any release for any version means for all.

Invasion maps will change resources according to devs but we'll see and oil cost scales with lieutenant level so does exp. I get about 1.6k xp per invasion complete and its actually pretty easy to do so thats welcomed. Event is slated October so im guessing Halloween event.

Myrdin
09-29-2017, 03:11 AM
just heads up for todays special missions.

They are bugged. I completed 3 of them, and got nothing out of it, No blueprints, no exp, no gold. Nothing. Dont waste your oil on it unless they fix this shit.

Zandel
09-29-2017, 03:20 AM
Like I said, there are those of us who are constantly short of metal. Just because you're not one of them doesn't make metal 'the most underused resource.'

The reason it's the most underused is because the amount of players who use it vs those who do not is very low. Something like 90% of players always have excess metal in this version of the game according to figures that were posted. The main reason is that candy is too hard to come by and thus no use for metal. Hell even repairs cost more gold then metal even tho it should be the other way around.

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 08:05 AM
I don't use metal for repairs, as I can afford the time to set a timer and come back later if I lose a tank or two (or all...currently stuck on Devonis final) in a battle. Keeping the factory slots running all the time I'm not asleep and upgrading via relationship points takes all of it. I don't get any truly amazing PoC score to get any outstanding number of candies...just 40 per week for top 10%, which is about middle of the pack for what I'd consider the group of active players.

Of course I would like to have more candies, but the metal already can't keep up with what I've got.

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 10:39 AM
cause mobile, SFW and NSFW runs on the same version so any release for any version means for all.

Under what you mean. But clearly they dont run on the same version.

The adult version, the entire reason it is on Nutaku contains adult content, if they cannot provide it for the new unit due to say, unit made available to late for artist to draw something, they should for the 70+ tanks missing of the old, most of which have been around for a year and been missing theirs for 3 months after Nutaku launch.

If you are on adult game not delivering the adult part, then you are in this case mobile game on the wrong platform.

Ericridge
09-29-2017, 10:45 AM

They are bugged. I completed 3 of them, and got nothing out of it, No blueprints, no exp, no gold. Nothing. Dont waste your oil on it unless they fix this shit.

It dropped 5 blueprints for me.

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 10:50 AM

It is a visual bug. If you log out and in again it will show the correct number.
Cached wrong info I guess.

Don't understand how it could be missed in play testing, it is very obvious especially for the xp counter which also does that trick.
It was in their discord. But honestly makes me wonder a bit why they dont write it in their blog too, ex.

'Oh hey the start of the invasion system we spent 2 weeks on where nothing else happened has this bug, we'll fix it by xx.xx. Thank you for your patience, we'll give all a ticket for the wheel etc. blah blah'

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 10:55 AM
Anybody notice the invasion maps are simply copies of the underlying map?
Ex. got a white north invasion, copy of white north map. no enemy bunkers.

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 12:55 PM
Rewards for the invasion system need to be changed. They need to give regular drops as well, otherwise unless it's candy drops there's no point to doing them at all.

Take for example the current invasion which gives blueprints. I could go farm normal maps for a chance at getting tanks, if I get a single 4* tank, then I get more than all the dailies combined when I recycle it.

Myrdin
09-29-2017, 01:49 PM
Rewards for the invasion system need to be changed. They need to give regular drops as well, otherwise unless it's candy drops there's no point to doing them at all.

Take for example the current invasion which gives blueprints. I could go farm normal maps for a chance at getting tanks, if I get a single 4* tank, then I get more than all the dailies combined when I recycle it.

Personally I agree with this, especially for redundant items like Gold, Metal etc, the rewards need to be double.
Also the oil cost is to high. 150 is the maximum these missions should cost, considering they are in limited numbers, and the rewards aint that great.
The 5 blueprint are not that bad though. I myself am not yet in a part of the map where 4* drop regularly, so thats not an option for me.
But if I compare it to the higher PoC missions which only give you 3 blueprints and cost the same, its not so bade.
The cost though hurts a lot. It needs to be reduced to half, to make these maps of any real interest.
Also 5 maps per day ? Thats extremely boring. Just making a daily map rotation like the special daily missions in most of these games tend to be. Whats the point in the limitation.
Again, the same thing. These devps dont understand that a PC is completely different platform from a phone, and on this platform those limits no longer apply, especially this supposedly being an Adult version, with more than 70% of the adult content missing, and the support mechanics for it not being implemented/being implemented poorly or in to small of numbers...

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 03:36 PM
Is the defense commander buff broken, or are defense emblems broken?

I have a heavy with 200+ armor with emblems equipped. With her skill up which gives her like an additional 30% armor she still takes some damage from enemy attacks.

Meanwhile my tanks with around 80 defense, take 1s from the same enemies with the commander defense circle.

The circle says it just increases armor by 75%, but is that really the case? No matter how I look at it, my low defense tanks should be taking more damage than my heavy even if they have the defense circle on them since a 75% increase of 80 is still far less than 200+.

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 09:16 PM
Again, the same thing. These devps dont understand that a PC is completely different platform from a phone, and on this platform those limits no longer apply, especially this supposedly being an Adult version, with more than 70% of the adult content missing, and the support mechanics for it not being implemented/being implemented poorly or in to small of numbers...

Agree. 4 of the top tanks missing stories of which 2 are tanks released after Nutaku. Rest is barren. Almost all missing.

Fun feature this week, of the 4 top tanks missing stories, Claudia is the top right tank when you log in and play on Nutaku. See her everyday. Astrid is in the blueprint shop for the last week. Mary is the new arty from this week. Milla was released 5 weeks ago.

Being that much behind. they didnt release any stories this week.

lol? :)

Zandel
09-29-2017, 10:02 PM
This is rather odd, I also only sit at under 10% on PoC and do the dailies every day for the 5 candy and I cannot get enough to use all my metal. I have 50k metal stacked up currently and 3 of my tanks are max affection already so I am spending the candy for hearts as soon as I can. I mean I do get 2k metal around 3 times a day but then so should everybody so i'm not sure why I get such a surplus.

Myrdin
09-30-2017, 12:06 AM
Well I burned my stash of metal once I got two 5* up to the last upgrade that each costs like 25K :D
So if you are consistently working on one tank at a time, you should burn through it at adequate pace.

Todays s mission - 1 core for 290 oil..... holy shit.... Fuck you is what I say. They are going way overboard with the oil cost. I already said that but I will repeat myself. The amount of oil necessary to start these daily missions needs to be HALF of what it is currently.
And this is coming from someone who has 3/4 of the map cleared, so my oil supply is fairly decent, but PoC always takes a lot, any progress on the world map does as wel, and never mind the fact you need to exp grind quite often as the difficulty curve gets quite steep farily quickly once you hit a certain point in the game.
290... for a fucking 1 core rewards mission... huuuf...

Largepotato
09-30-2017, 02:35 AM
Costs 317 oil for me.

Also the exp is bugged and your tanks don't get any. Or at least they can't level up from completing them.

Zandel
09-30-2017, 03:38 AM
Costs 317 oil for me.

Also the exp is bugged and your tanks don't get any. Or at least they can't level up from completing them.

The oil cost as well as the XP and level of the enemy is based on your commander, the stronger you are the more this costs. I have lvl 40 and get just under 1500 XP per run.

Having said that I just did a Test and the XP did not get added to my tanks.... not a nice bug.

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 07:24 AM
It is added but will not show until reloading the game.
Problem is, they only listed in on discord.

Umbrare - Yesterday at 3:46 PM
Rewards from invasions show up after refreshing your game. The data isn't properly syncing between server and client so XP, resources, etc. are there, but you just can't see them until a refresh.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 12:28 AM
It is added but will not show until reloading the game.
Problem is, they only listed in on discord.

Umbrare - Yesterday at 3:46 PM
Rewards from invasions show up after refreshing your game. The data isn't properly syncing between server and client so XP, resources, etc. are there, but you just can't see them until a refresh.

Yeah. But it is really odd bug. It also affects leveling. I had to log out and in to get the levels added. My new conquerer jumped from 5 to lvl 7 upon login O_o

Myrdin
10-01-2017, 02:49 AM
1 candy mission.

Oh boy... 1 whole candy. For 290 Oil.
Sigh... At least make the Candys in bundle of 5 for f*cks sake. This is supposed to be "the thing" in the PC version.

God damn it, will these guys ever understand this or not, I wonder.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 03:07 AM
Damn, are research tanks completely random or something? Could've sworn we just had Sturmtiger last month.

WhatIconceal
10-01-2017, 06:35 AM
Damn, are research tanks completely random or something? Could've sworn we just had Sturmtiger last month.

Yep, I believe they're random.

1 candy mission.

Oh boy... 1 whole candy. For 290 Oil.

I lol'd so hard when i saw that 1 candy reward.

I think they should make the rewards scale with lvl, just like oil cost and exp. Or maybe make invasion bosses the same lvl as the tile they've spawned on (since they take the battle map from it), and so the oil cost, exp, rewards will be based on tile lvl, not on lieutenant lvl.

Zandel
10-01-2017, 07:56 AM
I don't agree with commander lvl being used because I think it's a bit high, I'm at 40 but can only just clear lvl 40 maps and that's normally with a few lost tanks assuming good RNG, with bad RNG I fail at some, thus making these 'invasion' missions not worth the effort. If the rewards scaled with commander lvl as well (say 1 candy per 5 lvls, 1 core per 10, 500 metal / gold per 10 or something) then they would actually be worth it.

Myrdin
10-01-2017, 07:58 AM
I don't agree with commander lvl being used because I think it's a bit high, I'm at 40 but can only just clear lvl 40 maps and that's normally with a few lost tanks assuming good RNG, with bad RNG I fail at some, thus making these 'invasion' missions not worth the effort. If the rewards scaled with commander lvl as well (say 1 candy per 5 lvls, 1 core per 10, 500 metal / gold per 10 or something) then they would actually be worth it.

^ This. Exactly my case. Even the similar lvl.

Evilmind
10-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Well i don't do those extra mission either. 308 oil at lvl42 for 1 candy, that's 5 battle with lvl42 maps to gain nearly nothing and lose a lot (time or metal/coins) cause well my best tank is lvl37... a joke.

So scale the reward too or don't scale the level with lieutenant. Bad decisions here.
I have enough struggle to get me in 10% POC with less people joining every weeks.

Before long i'll just upgrade all my tanks with farming and wait for another with daily missions until some event pop up.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 02:12 PM
The invasion system is as it is, because it is by far the simplest way to code a generic solution that "covers" all eventualities.

The commanders level is the input for a generator and feeds into a simple reward model and then applies the underlying first map of the zone where the map generator placed the invasion counter.

The more regular approach of a tiered, tailored set spread across fixed level intervals with a set of rewards balanced to fit into the larger game would take way more time and resources that the small team behind AB has at least in the current situation where it, at least to me, looks like they are stuck in a marathon game of catching up.

I'd go as far as to claim that the invasion state also reflects that there is simply no option but to throw basic versions to the gamers, in order to provide content and also see what floats and tinker accordingly on it.

On the up side it means they really do try. On the down side it means that while the walls are those of a palace, you are going to be sleeping in a tent for a while, at least while the rest is being built.

Myrdin
10-02-2017, 02:13 AM
The invasion system is as it is, because it is by far the simplest way to code a generic solution that "covers" all eventualities.

The commanders level is the input for a generator and feeds into a simple reward model and then applies the underlying first map of the zone where the map generator placed the invasion counter.

The more regular approach of a tiered, tailored set spread across fixed level intervals with a set of rewards balanced to fit into the larger game would take way more time and resources that the small team behind AB has at least in the current situation where it, at least to me, looks like they are stuck in a marathon game of catching up.

I'd go as far as to claim that the invasion state also reflects that there is simply no option but to throw basic versions to the gamers, in order to provide content and also see what floats and tinker accordingly on it.

On the up side it means they really do try. On the down side it means that while the walls are those of a palace, you are going to be sleeping in a tent for a while, at least while the rest is being built.

I dont mind them "trying" nor giving us "simple" solutions. Actually its great, they are doing content updates, even if its small filler things like this.
My issue is with the oil cost scaling with your lvl, while the rewards are so meager, is anything, but incentive to make me wanna play these missions.
As I said, for me the cost is almost 300 per run. And thats not a small amount, for shitty 1 cand/Core/500 metal or whatever.

Cut the price in half and you wont hear me complaining. Considering its L40 map, and on occassions I loose some of my 4-5* tanks on those missions the difficulty is high enough to varant some sort of babysitting rather than setting the fight to Auto and not paying attention. If thats the case there is no reason for it to be that expensive to start with, since people will prefer grinding other maps, or progressing the story instead.

Edit: Guys I´ve noticed my Assistant in the Barracks sometimes saying stuff like "someone challanged us to a duel" and such. But I dont see any button for that, nor can I find such function anywhere in the game menus. Is this something to come in the future or am I missing something ?

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 09:59 AM
That would be the tent part.

I happen to be around the same level and am none to pleased about it either. The thing with living in a tent is that once the first week is done it gets tiresome and this has been a couple of months.

Troubling, it seems unlikely to stop any time soon, at least based on the pattern seen so far. Which admittedly gives rise to some worry about the Halloween event and what happens player-wise if it goes basic too.

WonderWaffle
10-03-2017, 09:18 AM
: Guys I´ve noticed my Assistant in the Barracks sometimes saying stuff like "someone challanged us to a duel" and such. But I dont see any button for that, nor can I find such function anywhere in the game menus. Is this something to come in the future or am I missing something ?

That would be the invasion. Your assistant is just notifying you of it. Different girls say different things like 183 says something like We're being invaded. Are you okay with that?

Myrdin
10-06-2017, 06:32 AM
It seems they fixed up the Daily battles.

The rewards have been scaled slightly. I am lvl 40 and got 9 blueprints from the blueprint mission. In addition it seems the mission drops a extra random 3* tanks (tanks of higher rarity have not been confirmed yet). thats another 3 blueprints.
The exp also displays properly, and I got around 1420 exp, which is decent for that oil amount.

Being one to write criticizms I think its only just to say I like the fact the devps. have fixed the issue with the daily Invasion missions and stepped up the rewards a bit. Credits where credit due, Good Job devps, keep it up, improving the game step by step :)

Zandel
10-06-2017, 07:15 AM
It seems they fixed up the Daily battles.

The rewards have been scaled slightly. I am lvl 40 and got 9 blueprints from the blueprint mission. In addition it seems the mission drops a extra random 3* tanks (tanks of higher rarity have not been confirmed yet). thats another 3 blueprints.
The exp also displays properly, and I got around 1420 exp, which is decent for that oil amount.

Being one to write criticizms I think its only just to say I like the fact the devps. have fixed the issue with the daily Invasion missions and stepped up the rewards a bit. Credits where credit due, Good Job devps, keep it up, improving the game step by step :)

The banner says 3-4 star tanks will drop and I can confirm that 4*s do drop. I have had 2 so far both Stug IVs but still 4*s. Rate seems to be 1 4* per spawn of 6 maps... at least that's my luck so far.

WonderWaffle
10-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Its german tanks only this week, I dont know if it will rotate or not with other nations later. If not then the 3 and 4* tank drops are probably for only this week.

Myrdin
10-06-2017, 02:57 PM
So anyway... Is the current featured Blueprint - Sturmtiger any good ?
Cant find her on the wiki page, and while I could use another 5* I dont want to get a crappy one if possible (I really liked Comet, but her stats and active were that impressive from what I´ve seen on the Wiki, thus I skipped her in hopes to get something more useful).

Unregistered
10-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Had 2 x 4* from Invasions too. Tiger I and Stug.

Would be surprised if 3* guaranteed and 4* possible was a fixed feature.
Under normal circumstances would be reward spam compared to the other sources for 3*/4* in the game.

But who knows, can of course be that normal does not apply. Could think of a few reasons why it might not (PoC numbers suggesting 20% player drop in a month being one).

Unregistered
10-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Cant find her on the wiki page, and while I could use another 5* I dont want to get a crappy one if possible (I really liked Comet, but her stats and active were that impressive from what I´ve seen on the Wiki, thus I skipped her in hopes to get something more useful).

The wiki has some formatting issues. Clips the right most tanks for me .. Anyway armorblitz.gamepedia.com/Sturmtiger

Mine is too low level to tell.

But saw PoC #1 mentioning on Discord that she is a bad TD but a decent Heavy or Artillery. Her AoE works with her skill and she has Hitpoint and armor as a heavy tank.

So if she despite her speed and range can get close to a an enemy ball, easiest near own commander, since skill slows her more!, she is real nasty, she'll trade blows and likely wipe anything not artillery in the stack, short of overwhelmingly opposition, and of course she is mean enough to run a lane on her own if needed.

If +dmg and crit specced she can hit about 500 dps at lvl30 or so and 5500-6000 natural durability. Some luck on emblems required obviously.

But getting her anywhere is a huge chore and in a hurry is not going to happen. She is oh so very slow and short ranged.

WhatIconceal
10-06-2017, 05:58 PM
15 invasions - 0 tier 4 drops, 4500 oil wasted, lucky me :cool:

anyway nice update

Unregistered
10-06-2017, 08:46 PM
I got 2 Tabbies for one period of invasion drops. But holy crap am I short on oil with the 12 hour reset...I may even have to choose between PoC and Invasion.

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Well that is a sign that one of their things are beginning to work then.
Should never ever have enough resources to do multiple systems fully short of whaling.

Myrdin
10-07-2017, 02:32 AM
Well that is a sign that one of their things are beginning to work then.
Should never ever have enough resources to do multiple systems fully short of whaling.

Unless you are a high level of course. Which in this game doesnt mean much since the oil is tied to the oil drills rather than refilling on its own.

At the end of yesterday I got one dupe Elefant TD who is a 4*. Nice especially since I am trying to level her up, the dupe will serve her well.
But yeah, damn I feel short on oil :D
Normally I would skip the metal, gold and core Invasions, but the fact you can get an extra 4* is very tempting. At the same time, I need to lvl up my tanks so I can advance the world map and get another city and oil drill. Haah choices choices :D

Zandel
10-07-2017, 03:37 AM
Unless you are a high level of course. Which in this game doesnt mean much since the oil is tied to the oil drills rather than refilling on its own.

At the end of yesterday I got one dupe Elefant TD who is a 4*. Nice especially since I am trying to level her up, the dupe will serve her well.
But yeah, damn I feel short on oil :D
Normally I would skip the metal, gold and core Invasions, but the fact you can get an extra 4* is very tempting. At the same time, I need to lvl up my tanks so I can advance the world map and get another city and oil drill. Haah choices choices :D

Funny enough I have too much Oil almost all the time now, it's almost always maxed or after scouting over-maxed by 1.5-2k. Doing more PoC is a waste if I can't make it to the next tier of rewards and spending time grinding XP is really boring that I find it hard to stay with it long enough to get my oil low enough to even just collect what's built up let alone use the 5k limit i have.

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 06:57 AM
Content production is too low compared to pace and becomes a real issue around the 3 month mark where only PoC is left.
Changes overnight from need oil to glut of oil, because hit content end and PoC wall, especially with falling player numbers. So what to do?

Halloween is a bit of a joker there. Think some are looking for a sign where this is going and Halloween is it.

Also think the team behind this need to do a status on whether going desktop worked and if it did, if running two platforms with so few people is realistic.

WonderWaffle
10-07-2017, 08:52 AM

build her full offense with pen crit chance and crit multiplier watch her blow things sky high. Her weakness are how slow she is and low range, but thanks to the skill being changed to fortress which boosts range 40% but slows her speed she can be used as a battering ram.

Deploy her after a ball is set up and by the time when she catches up she'll push through any blockage.

Frelas
10-07-2017, 04:08 PM
I have a question: what can i do with 3 star tanks? i have a full roster now with 3-4 star tanks and my storage becomes rather full with all the extra 3 star tanks, in other games, silver rank have extra uses. So are they used for anything special or are they just enhance materials for my tanks that i use?

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 08:19 PM
If you don't want to divest yourself of your 3*s, spend the cores to expand your storage capacity. I'm keeping one of every tank, and going so far as to boost each one up to the max 30% XP bonus, just because this is a waifu collection game after all and they've even begun expanding the stories to 3* tanks. While they're easy enough to replace if they suddenly gain a use, it isn't really hurting me that much to keep them on hand. Spending the cores is preventing me from opening the fifth factory slot by, what...a few days at most?

BTW, regarding Ilona's stories, the patch notes said they were 'wholesome'...WTF? Lolis aren't really my thing, but this is still an H-game and they shouldn't even bother if they're not going to do it the right way.

Zandel
10-07-2017, 08:56 PM
If you don't want to divest yourself of your 3*s, spend the cores to expand your storage capacity. I'm keeping one of every tank, and going so far as to boost each one up to the max 30% XP bonus, just because this is a waifu collection game after all and they've even begun expanding the stories to 3* tanks. While they're easy enough to replace if they suddenly gain a use, it isn't really hurting me that much to keep them on hand. Spending the cores is preventing me from opening the fifth factory slot by, what...a few days at most?

BTW, regarding Ilona's stories, the patch notes said they were 'wholesome'...WTF? Lolis aren't really my thing, but this is still an H-game and they shouldn't even bother if they're not going to do it the right way.

Ilona I have not bothered to unlock her hearts, and after looking I see that she only has 1 extra portrait instead of 2 suggesting that no nudity happens in her story unlike the others.... I agree 100% that this is just stupid for a game like this where the whole point of the 18+ version is having those scenes in it.

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 10:25 PM
So, who's your Armor Blitz Waifu? Mine is Petra, the Panther 1. She just looks so completely adorable. Can't freaking wait till her stories are out.

First and second runner up is pretty much a tie between Rena and Sabine.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 01:58 AM
Ilona I have not bothered to unlock her hearts, and after looking I see that she only has 1 extra portrait instead of 2 suggesting that no nudity happens in her story unlike the others.... I agree 100% that this is just stupid for a game like this where the whole point of the 18+ version is having those scenes in it.

Am ok with her not running a sex scene, not every tank need one.

But at 70 tanks or w/e it is that people say is missing ... Scarlet won that reddit vote, what a month ago or something like that, still no H, Mary was released 1½ week ago, no H this week for her.

Think Ilona is great and good she gets stuff done, I'd totally love it under all under circumstances, but their choice falls flat when there is just so much missing and soo little coming out (whats up with that? last week zero H) which is a real shame since she is cute.

Totally neat game and am good with Ilona choice but it is like half is missing each week. Illona good! But adult game so need another same week with H. Last week Mary comes out, looks ok, no H, ok so where is the other tank same week with H?

And also Candy, Cores are easier to get hold of ... I'd like to see Ilonas story, but takes me a month to get 150 candy ...

Myrdin
10-08-2017, 02:40 AM
And the daily missions for CANDY - which is the MAIN thing (once again back to the same fucking argument from few pages before) - still rewards you with just ONE shitty piece.
Just when I was praising these guys for finally doing something like right, they go off and piss all over it that praise.
WHAT is the fckng POINT in limiting the CANDY ?
They scaled up the other rewards slightly, but you still get just ONE lousy candy per Invasion missions.
I have to question if they are retarded or not at this point because this makes zero sense.
It seems I praised their effort to early, just to be disapointed.

They release a story for Chibi Chan, and give you just one costume ? I mean she looks like a child and I get it, so for all I care I dont need to see her nude, but in such case creae alternate costumes, but still retain two of them. There are not that many super young tanks in the game like her, so making their costumes be more childish instead of the nude ones wouldnt be that hard of an undertaking, and would still keep the theme of 2 per character.

These guys need to rethink if they wanna retain this platform, coz so far they are doing misserable job with the PC version. If they dont have the staff, hire ! If you dont have the resources for hiring, drop it, but stop with this half assed (this aint even that, this is just massive neglecting of this version and the main content parts it needs to have - from events and maps to H content) attitude. I do like the game, but if it turns out to be just another Kampani Girls like fail, than it might be better of to put it down and give the player to focus on a different, better title. Many people share this sentiment, and are waiting for Halloween to see if we get our first main event or not, etc etc. I think that will be the breaking or making point for this game.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 03:06 AM
what is this game about?

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 03:06 AM
what is this game about?

I mean it's so lame...

Evilmind
10-08-2017, 03:34 AM
No way i'm spending 317 oil for 1 candy again, i though the scale of reward was going up to every items when i saw the scaling on metal and blueprints... Well bad joke from the dev, and disappointement for us.

Also though the dev listen and act fast to correct invasion system, well half of it since candy is the reason of this platform.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 05:31 AM
Going to guess that it is an oversight.

There has on average been one or a few errors or oversights in most they have done initially and then, to their credit, fixed afterwards.
So my bet would be that the 1 candy is this version's obligatory untested "feature".

Should be 2 or maybe even 3 candy to be in line with the rest.

I wonder if the minor problems we see is due to having two platforms. It does not seem as if they can 100% reliably produce and test for both platforms in a timely manner. I don't think it is a major problems we have, but there are often items missing or seeming slightly out of place which suggests play testing is not done thoroughly enough.

Not sure I agree with them needing to drop one or the other platform, but I do agree that they handle the adult platform somewhat sub-par and thus could face that choice short of adding some resources, since it is a bit unlikely that the adult player base can take it long term as is.

Running 2 weeks without new adult content is certainly a major whoops on the planning side.

Cynically speaking

- if the mobile side is the bread winner I'd continue to do as now if I were them
- and if the Adult side is the bread winner, i'd would not drop mobile side (since it acts if not else as a commercial for the game) but I would put it on hold immediately, zero content push at all. Until i had adult content flowing at a solid pace (1 new time limited unit a week - event or gatca, 2 new every other week - either from those missing or brushing up those in need) and an entire event system set up for the adult game part. Once that in place, I'd start migrating parts to mobile as my adult schedule would allow me.

Got a bit long there and posted as a guest too. Sorry bout that and a nice Sunday to all.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 05:43 AM
They release a story for Chibi Chan, and give you just one costume ? I mean she looks like a child and I get it, so for all I care I dont need to see her nude, but in such case creae alternate costumes, but still retain two of them. There are not that many super young tanks in the game like her, so making their costumes be more childish instead of the nude ones wouldnt be that hard of an undertaking, and would still keep the theme of 2 per character.

I entirely agree with this, as a minimum the alternative could be without the rabbit ears which seem out of place on her. They could add a small cookie bag (since her story starts with a cookie raid) or a small Elizabeth Bioshock Infinity style neck band with a brosche fitting her style.

Myrdin
10-08-2017, 07:38 AM
Going to guess that it is an oversight.

There has on average been one or a few errors or oversights in most they have done initially and then, to their credit, fixed afterwards.
So my bet would be that the 1 candy is this version's obligatory untested "feature".

Should be 2 or maybe even 3 candy to be in line with the rest.

I wonder if the minor problems we see is due to having two platforms. It does not seem as if they can 100% reliably produce and test for both platforms in a timely manner. I don't think it is a major problems we have, but there are often items missing or seeming slightly out of place which suggests play testing is not done thoroughly enough.

Not sure I agree with them needing to drop one or the other platform, but I do agree that they handle the adult platform somewhat sub-par and thus could face that choice short of adding some resources, since it is a bit unlikely that the adult player base can take it long term as is.

Running 2 weeks without new adult content is certainly a major whoops on the planning side.

Cynically speaking

- if the mobile side is the bread winner I'd continue to do as now if I were them
- and if the Adult side is the bread winner, i'd would not drop mobile side (since it acts if not else as a commercial for the game) but I would put it on hold immediately, zero content push at all. Until i had adult content flowing at a solid pace (1 new time limited unit a week - event or gatca, 2 new every other week - either from those missing or brushing up those in need) and an entire event system set up for the adult game part. Once that in place, I'd start migrating parts to mobile as my adult schedule would allow me.

Got a bit long there and posted as a guest too. Sorry bout that and a nice Sunday to all.

Well said, I agree.

Zandel
10-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Am ok with her not running a sex scene, not every tank need one.

But at 70 tanks or w/e it is that people say is missing ... Scarlet won that reddit vote, what a month ago or something like that, still no H, Mary was released 1½ week ago, no H this week for her.

Think Ilona is great and good she gets stuff done, I'd totally love it under all under circumstances, but their choice falls flat when there is just so much missing and soo little coming out (whats up with that? last week zero H) which is a real shame since she is cute.

Totally neat game and am good with Ilona choice but it is like half is missing each week. Illona good! But adult game so need another same week with H. Last week Mary comes out, looks ok, no H, ok so where is the other tank same week with H?

And also Candy, Cores are easier to get hold of ... I'd like to see Ilonas story, but takes me a month to get 150 candy ...

The biggest issue is that 3* tanks are obsolete for 90% of players now. It's really not hard to get a full 15 4*+ girls so adding affection scenes to those instead of the 4*s that are commonly used but have so many with no scenes seems a bit off.

Honestly I think they should have had full scenes for the 1-3*s before the game was released or at least added scenes for half a dozen or so each week or two.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 05:47 PM
I would prefer that the candies scaled commensurate with the other invasion rewards. But I'm not really all that upset about it and I still do them because it's still great XP, about the same as I'd get from running the highest map I've cleared so far. Plus the tank drops are absolutely better than normal maps...the candies can just be considered a bonus.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 05:50 PM
If candies ONLY unlocked scenes, I wouldn't care about when they added which scenes. But since spending candies also unlocks the ability to spend metal on combat upgrades, it is imperative to only spend your candies on tanks that are currently in (and likely to remain in) your active army.