PDA

View Full Version : "New" upcoming game: Armor Blitz

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 09:15 PM
So this appeared on Nutaku's homepage today.
Armor Blitz is actually a game that started developement about a year and half ago, and it didn't have any H content. It was in beta for the majority of 2016, then it was relased in september. You can find the android version in the play store

apps/details?id=com.Gaudium.ArmorBlitz.SEA

I woud describe the main gameplay as something like "Clash of Kings without the CCG elements" perhaps. You and the opponent's leader tank girls start at opposite ends on a screen. You both deploy the other tank girls in your team, who will rush foward and shoot each other. The CPU enemy has towers and more reservers; you have skills such as aimed mortar strikes or buffs for your tank girls. Whoeverer destroys the opponent first wins.

The campaing is on a hex map, each hex a battle. Progressing with the story, you capture some hexes with production facilities that refills your metal, oil and credits, and core stocks. You use oil to battle, metal to repair your tank girls, credits to level facilities and girls, and cores+metal+credits to gacha for new tank girls. The gacha needs hours of time to complete.

The Gift system and H-content is not in the android version (at least not when I last played) so I don't know how will it work.

Aidoru
06-16-2017, 09:39 PM
Girls design theme is heavily KanColle inspired but girls seem to be based off tanks (and maybe more?) and to my amazement, it even has a animated trailer/intro sung (or dubbed) by AmaLee...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehF4PWmGSng

Largepotato
06-17-2017, 03:22 AM
I played the android version a while back and I remember it being quite reasonable to free players.

It's certainly a much better game than the crap Nutaku has been releasing lately anyway.

Draghorn
06-17-2017, 07:32 AM
The question is will it still be as reasonable to free players once it's on Nutaku. :/

Ericridge
06-18-2017, 09:24 PM
I kinda dropped panzer waltz once it became too grindy, thousands of materials jst to assemble an single girl and continue in the storyline. I only can wonder if this game will also suffer from the same fate.

Diesirae
06-21-2017, 11:42 AM
As a fan of KanColle, this actually looks pretty interesting and the art seems to be 'better' than that other game, Minitary Girls.
Not sure if I'm a fan of the combat even though I play Crystal Maidens which it seems similar to for the most part. I would have much rather preferred a combat system similar to KanColle or something turn-based. But who knows really..

I'll definitely pre-register and check it out whenever it becomes available.

Myrdin
06-22-2017, 01:09 AM
Will keep an eye on this. Unless its heavy PVP > Whales own everyone, I think this might be a decent game to replace X-Overd with.

MiqDoloran
06-28-2017, 11:57 AM
Preregistration is open bois

Aidoru
06-28-2017, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the update. Preregistered at 4088 users. Looks like we need to hit 40k for all the rewards.

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 06:16 PM
9047 as of now.

bonus reward tiers at 10k, 25k and 40k

- - - Updated - - -

At 14144 as of now, shouldnt be difficult to reach 40k as long as they dont release it too quickly (considering the 6 or so games they still need to release we should be safe).

Discoceris
06-29-2017, 11:15 PM
Armor Blitz is not that bad, probably way better than Shooting Girls, and you don't need to pull UR/6 stars in order to progress, unlike some F2P titles out there... But it gets tedious like KanColle, and unless you're into micromanaging resources (it can get maddening for F2P players) and round-the-clock play to capitalize on that micromanagement, you'll probably get bored after a couple of weeks.

Nutaku's problem is that they're stuck on bringing out dated games, especially titles that no longer receive support or games that were obviously produced by amateur Flash developers (bug issues, lack of content, etc.), as well as to an audience that is anti-microtransaction (people in Asia are much more likely to shell out money for DLCs and pay-to-win transactions), as evidenced by vocal criticism online and in the media when companies out in the West provide those kinds of options, like vanity and expansion DLCs for video games (You see that all the time, like why couldn't Company A just include that in the $50 game, and that they're greedy, etc.)

I find it ironic that a small subsection of those players would be angry at Koei Tecmo for trotting out a line of DLC swimsuits for DOA5, and yet they spring for a $50 ticket to get some virtual pixel in a browser game. Sometimes you wonder how stupid humanity has become (or maybe just whiny and entitled)

Ramazan
06-30-2017, 01:50 AM
https://discord.gg/JMaEf8g

here its discord link if anyone wonders

Myrdin
06-30-2017, 04:11 AM
Well I am still looking forward to this, seems like we get 1 5*, one 5* thingy which I assume is used for evolution or skill upgrade, and if we are lucky and get those 40K pre-reg members, then we get another 5*.
Seems pretty good. I suppose this game uses the same system as FKG with girls from 2-6* rarity ?
Would be nice if 5* were the max tier and as such we actually got those nice high tier girls as a start up bonus.

MiqDoloran
06-30-2017, 03:22 PM
Tbh I'm only interested because I played wot. Hopefully it caters to decently​ casual play.

Danex
06-30-2017, 04:22 PM
I'm pretty much only playing MWA, but when I saw the pre-reg reward...

Cute blonde girl, with large boobs and multi-colored eyes? Count me in, LOL.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 09:25 PM
I wouldnt get my hopes up.

Knowing Nutaku and their latest streak of messup, the game will end up like Sengoku Prov (Friendly f2p in the original, disgustingly p2win here), game will live for around...10 months? then shut it down leaving whales as butthurt as the f2p that played the game during the whale rampages.

Game company of thieves, should be called Ali baba and the 40 thieves instead of Nutaku.

MiqDoloran
07-04-2017, 11:23 PM
I wouldnt get my hopes up.

Knowing Nutaku and their latest streak of messup, the game will end up like Sengoku Prov (Friendly f2p in the original, disgustingly p2win here), game will live for around...10 months? then shut it down leaving whales as butthurt as the f2p that played the game during the whale rampages.

Game company of thieves, should be called Ali baba and the 40 thieves instead of Nutaku.
It's being developed by the same team as the mobile game, so I imagine their level of p2w would be similar.

I'm not sure if Nutaku even controls the cost of in-game items. They probably only broker gold purchases, and the rest is up to the devs. Makes sense, since they don't need to worry about a specific game tanking as long as overall revenue is 👌.

All those recent DMM games were handled by Superhippo. If anything you can blame them for being shitheads.

Drayvhen
07-06-2017, 03:54 AM
Beta version is live

Diesirae
07-06-2017, 05:12 AM
Beta version is live

Noticed it just now as well.. went to this forum because I thought I may have missed the 'launch' day.
Coincidence if it actually is today ^^

That loud-ass opening song though.. woke me up pretty good.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 07:06 AM
And again game stopped at loading at first screen. Both for chrome and fox pfff. Someone else with that problem? What vpn are you using?

- - - Updated - - -

And again game stopped at loading at first screen. Both for chrome and fox pfff. Someone else with that problem? What vpn are you using?

You're better off not playing today honestly. Constant crashes for myself and most people I've talked to so far. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to get to do things for 15 seconds before crashing again. :P

Aidoru
07-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Oh god, they dubbed it.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Because this game crashes so much, I was given preregistered reward twice and have 2 copies of the girl and in-game currency.

MiqDoloran
07-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Oh god, they dubbed it.

British girl's accent could be better and Soviet one has practically no accent, but American one is aight I guess (obviously).

Aidoru
07-06-2017, 10:27 AM
This game is a fucking mess right now. I know it's early access but holy hell, I didn't think you could badly fuck over localizing a game that was already made as much as they have to this game.

game2534
07-06-2017, 10:45 AM
My friend told me there're no voice anymore once tutorial ended. Is it true? My country can't play this game yet.

MiqDoloran
07-06-2017, 11:11 AM
This game is a fucking mess right now. I know it's early access but holy hell, I didn't think you could badly fuck over localizing a game that was already made as much as they have to this game.

Don't think they localized anything, it was always in English.

My friend told me there're no voice anymore once tutorial ended. Is it true? My country can't play this game yet.

Ye no voices for rest of campaign.

Aidoru
07-06-2017, 11:35 AM
Don't think they localized anything, it was always in English.

That's makes it even worse then... There's even less of a reason that the game should be running like garbage then.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Using my whale powers i did 50 spins in the wishing bs and i can say that most of the time i got 1 candy or 500 gold, i found 12 4* emblems and 2 5*s I didnt really care about the candies but i ended up with a bit over 150 in case anyone cares about that crap. Discord says we shouldnt do gacha yet because of new % events so im saving for that.

Arkinum
07-06-2017, 02:41 PM
GOD! The VA's are terrible!

It's not that the people they chose are necessarily a bad match for the character, but like so may English VA's they don't know how to act! Put some enthusiasm in it for christ sakes. They literally sound like they're reading from a script.

Biodeamon
07-06-2017, 08:32 PM
it seems promising enough, as long as their voice actors get some work

- - - Updated - - -

trust me, you're better off without it

Aidoru
07-07-2017, 03:40 PM
I've somehow used all my cores without even knowing what I spent it on. Logged on, doing stuff normally, as expected, game crashes and relog, down to single digit cores. So much facepalm.

Drayvhen
07-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Might be because:

NUTAKU BETA USERS: Please avoid using a VPN to play, as it could cause data collision and server errors. Wait until full launch please!

Aidoru
07-08-2017, 12:54 AM
Might be because:

NUTAKU BETA USERS: Please avoid using a VPN to play, as it could cause data collision and server errors. Wait until full launch please!

Saw that about an hour after they posted it and I'm inclined to disagree that that's true. I've played several games with VPN that they've hosted and have never had a problem so I can't see why this suddenly would and it not just a problem with the faulty game. They probably want less players to deal with that already spending money on this game to find their cores they're spending on vanishing.

I'm sure it has to do with the game not updating after you do actions in the game and despite while trying to initiate something else, it does so but doesn't change on screen. Like say you're using the spinning wheel, and you roll once. The game doesn't update and you think you can roll again but in reality you actually just spent 100 cores to roll again and every time you rolled again but the game doesn't update until you restart and see you used all your cores.

Natsuki Sasaki
07-08-2017, 05:10 AM
Yeah, I'm just not using VPN because I don't want to fuck a bit the server. I'm just waiting for the official/global release while I'm still playing the android game; since I play it and it's good. I'm ready for Nutaku to have this.

Also expect A LOT OF bugs. The mobage/android game has bugs too.

Discoceris
07-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Saw that about an hour after they posted it and I'm inclined to disagree that that's true. I've played several games with VPN that they've hosted and have never had a problem so I can't see why this suddenly would and it not just a problem with the faulty game. They probably want less players to deal with that already spending money on this game to find their cores they're spending on vanishing.

Because Armor Blitz isn't hosted by Nutaku. If you look at the script running, you'll see that the game is embedded within Nutaku's frame, but it's actually hosted elsewhere. There's been known issues with data detection and packet dropping when using VPN, especially if certain IPs are being blocked, and traffic gets re-routed and the game programming thinks you're trying to cheat.

jazz154
07-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Is there any reliable way of getting 5 emblems for daily mission?

MiqDoloran
07-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Is there any reliable way of getting 5 emblems for daily mission?

Do a lot of battles and keep scouting (tank destroyers have higher emblem chance). I haven't missed any of those missions so far.

Unregistered
07-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Do a lot of battles and keep scouting (tank destroyers have higher emblem chance). I haven't missed any of those missions so far.

Do you know if any of the destroyers with 3 slots for emblems? My 4* one only has 2 so I've been using artillery instead since they find them often and have 3 slots.

MiqDoloran
07-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Do you know if any of the destroyers with 3 slots for emblems? My 4* one only has 2 so I've been using artillery instead since they find them often and have 3 slots.
Not sure. My 3* has 2 slots. I've never used SPGs over TDs just because TDs have more HP (and maybe DPS as well, haven't checked). You can always recall when they're full.

Keyen
07-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Lights and TD have 2 slots. Mediums and artillery have 3, heavies have 4.

Unregistered
07-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Not sure. My 3* has 2 slots. I've never used SPGs over TDs just because TDs have more HP (and maybe DPS as well, haven't checked). You can always recall when they're full.

How quickly do you get them with destroyers? I normally get 2-3 emblems in 2-3 hours with Artillery.

MiqDoloran
07-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Idk, I usually leave them for up to 6 hours or so. Sometimes they're full after a couple of hours and sometimes they have nothing.

Myrdin
07-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Wish they would release it for the rest of us as well already. Dont think we`ll make it up to the last pre-reg goal anyway.

Unregistered
07-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Wish they would release it for the rest of us as well already. Dont think we`ll make it up to the last pre-reg goal anyway.

Why not? Less than 2300 to go.

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 07:42 AM
Didn't reach goal, oh well. And finally unlocked a h-scene. A bit bland without any voice though I could do with less dubbed voice so I guess its somewhat of a win.

A few questions:
Are any 3star and under girls worth using if I have all 4's and 5's? Should you just scrap extra girls for blueprints?
Does anyone have a list of girls with implemented stories/h-scenes?
Easiest way to obtain emblems for the dailies?

Oh, and because the game was buggy as hell durin early access, I didn't get to properly choose when given the 3 lieutenant girls nor did I ever see a name input. Is there a way to change these? My character doesn't even have a name...

MiqDoloran
07-13-2017, 01:50 PM
Didn't reach goal, oh well. And finally unlocked a h-scene. A bit bland without any voice though I could do with less dubbed voice so I guess its somewhat of a win.

A few questions:
Are any 3star and under girls worth using if I have all 4's and 5's? Should you just scrap extra girls for blueprints?

Oh, and because the game was buggy as hell durin early access, I didn't get to properly choose when given the 3 lieutenant girls nor did I ever see a name input. Is there a way to change these? My character doesn't even have a name...

I've been scrapping all 3* I don't need so far. Don't think the XP is worth losing out on blueprints. You can check scenes by looking at the tank list in the store. Emblems are more or less maximized by scouting and battle drops.

Keyen
07-13-2017, 02:41 PM

A few questions:

You can see the girls with stories/hscenes by going to the store, click on the "!" and check who has a heart.

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 02:51 PM
Ah thank you two.

Just tried the scouting for the first time after checking through the "how to play" and seeing it mentioning destroyers having a better chance to get emblems from scouting. Is it okay to just let their durability run out and pay for their return? I doubt I can ever be on right when they're about to run out and what seems to be RNG deduction based base on their scouting history. Is the difference simply not having to pay to have her return?

And for my own question, I ended up sending a ticket about not being able to chose my lieutenant and my name. They responded saying it happened with many players and asked me who I wanted it to be and what I wanted my name to be. Hasn't gone through yet but if anyone else had it happen to, just a heads up.

MiqDoloran
07-13-2017, 03:25 PM
The only difference is that you have to pay. But with high level scouts they can stay out for hours. The damage they take is RNG, but you can reduce it by using tanks with higher DPS to negate scouting encounters with enemies. And there's also the consideration that once your scout's slots are filled up, they won't collect any more emblems so it would be better to recall them anyways.

Keyen
07-13-2017, 03:29 PM
Basically, the fine is 100 currencies per hour out.

If your character dies after 4H30, you will have to pay 450 currencies to bring her back. Other than that, no penalty.

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 09:07 PM
So a rather unusual thing I noticed about the game. It auto log ins for you. For every other nutaku game, if I close my browser and reopen it, I'm required to log back in but this game doesn't seem to require me to even after closing my browser and goes directly to the game when I open the browser back up. Yea, just thought it was strange.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 01:56 AM
I've been playing about 5 hours now (at least first thingie says I have 3.5 hours left before I can loot). Still trying to decide if I want to buy 3rd factory slot, and 2nd scout slot. I've seen some mentions about "full" status when scouting- how can you tell when its full?
I also saw notes about scrapping 3 stars for blue prints- I myself am still using some one stars, because thats what I have. Which means its very noticeable that higher tier units need more exp to level. (ie, my one star scout unit is level 11, while my 4 star starter is level 5 and my free 5 star is only level 3. the scout has actually recieved slightly less than the 4 star, because of the mandatory upgrade tutorial)
I did like the fact that, unlike shooting girls, you can send out units that are under repair... while you still can't use them, they DO get full exp... and if you were scumming for exp, you didn't need all 15 slots anyway.

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 07:44 AM
I've been playing about 5 hours now (at least first thingie says I have 3.5 hours left before I can loot). Still trying to decide if I want to buy 3rd factory slot, and 2nd scout slot. I've seen some mentions about "full" status when scouting- how can you tell when its full?
I also saw notes about scrapping 3 stars for blue prints- I myself am still using some one stars, because thats what I have. Which means its very noticeable that higher tier units need more exp to level. (ie, my one star scout unit is level 11, while my 4 star starter is level 5 and my free 5 star is only level 3. the scout has actually recieved slightly less than the 4 star, because of the mandatory upgrade tutorial)
I did like the fact that, unlike shooting girls, you can send out units that are under repair... while you still can't use them, they DO get full exp... and if you were scumming for exp, you didn't need all 15 slots anyway.

I'm not sure about resources but the girls can only find a certain amount of emblems based on tank type or rarity? IF you click them in the scouting window you can view their progress and what they've currently found as well as the max amount of emblems they can carry during the scouting. I'm not sure if there's a max for resources when scouting.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 08:42 AM
Just started playing and at a 2 way split in the story, one goes to a town and the other to the purple blackhole thing, s there a reccomended path to take for story first? Like more oil and money tiles?

I don't have much time to play this week and I'd like to unlock as many of those as I can asap.

MiqDoloran
07-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Just started playing and at a 2 way split in the story, one goes to a town and the other to the purple blackhole thing, s there a reccomended path to take for story first? Like more oil and money tiles?

I don't have much time to play this week and I'd like to unlock as many of those as I can asap.

The west is easier since the east jumps to level 15 at the city.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 01:06 PM
I just look around for the node with the lowest difficulty. It's causing me to jump around a bit, but since I'm a completionist at heart I was going to finish every hex anyway...might as well not make any fights harder than they have to be.

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 01:45 PM
I thought the level difficulty would be a issue too but it's not really that much, at least where I currently am in the game. I actually went to the town first cause it was closer and the game told me I needed to for unlocking another skill and, which is weird since I already had it before even clearing and it just gave me the same skill I already had, the recovery one. Thought it would unlock another slot at first but apparently not, that 2nd clear slot with the plus icon is just kinda.. there, unclickable.

Anyways, I cleared Korat, the Lv15 zone, with all Lv8-9 tanks, maybe a few low rarity tanks at 10. Though I did each stage when all my tanks were available just as a precaution.

Since I've been skipping all the cutscenes, didn't notice all the panels with hearts have h-scenes. Went a viewed a few of them. I really like Rachel but rather disappointed the h-scene artist isn't the same for her and several others.

Bruceski
07-14-2017, 01:50 PM
I know the length of time constructing tanks is dependent on their rarity. 1 hour for one-stars, 2 for two, 8h for three. I just crafted one who's gonna take 24h to come out. Am I getting a four or a five-star?

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 01:52 PM
I noticed that as well. It might be a 3 star though. I had a 4star finish today and I want to say she took longer than a day and cost of cores difference was quite big, though I don't remember the exact amounts.

MiqDoloran
07-14-2017, 02:37 PM
I know the length of time constructing tanks is dependent on their rarity. 1 hour for one-stars, 2 for two, 8h for three. I just crafted one who's gonna take 24h to come out. Am I getting a four or a five-star?
4 star. 48 hrs for 5 star

Bruceski
07-14-2017, 03:06 PM
I noticed that as well. It might be a 3 star though. I had a 4star finish today and I want to say she took longer than a day and cost of cores difference was quite big, though I don't remember the exact amounts.

I thought the same since I'd had a 3-star yesterday that took a rather long (but unnoted) length of time, but then my other construction slot had an 8-hour duration so that answered that.

4 star. 48 hrs for 5 star

Nifty.

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Would stock piling up a bunch of low rarity tanks and leveling them up through a couple high level stages while a few high level tanks carry them for clear exp then using them as upgrade material be good exp? Exp from stages feels rather low and using Lv1 2star and under tanks barely nets any exp. All 3's get recycled for blue prints.

I mean it's not like you're use all 15 tanks in battle and someone mentioned low rarity tanks level faster. Or is there a faster way to level?

MiqDoloran
07-15-2017, 07:29 AM
Would stock piling up a bunch of low rarity tanks and leveling them up through a couple high level stages while a few high level tanks carry them for clear exp then using them as upgrade material be good exp? Exp from stages feels rather low and using Lv1 2star and under tanks barely nets any exp. All 3's get recycled for blue prints.

I mean it's not like you're use all 15 tanks in battle and someone mentioned low rarity tanks level faster. Or is there a faster way to level?

If you have slots to use then I don't see why not. I usually only use 5 tanks as my core squad.

freedomdive
07-15-2017, 10:58 AM
So I've maxed out the first relationship but no other girls except T34/85 have the option for alternate outfits or stories???!!

Myrdin
07-15-2017, 12:01 PM
So i finally got around to play this game and so far I must say I like it. It seems you guys already put your thumbs on some of the mechanics, so by all means if you feel like sharing some of the secrets you uncovered so far feelf free to do so :)
To bad we didnt get enough subs for another 5*

As for the game itself - did anyone figure out how to change your secretary in the camp screen ?
Also was there any real reason for choosing one of the 3 girls in the beginning other than what starting tanks you got ? Its not like I got her in my unit roster.
Also - Just USA, GB and RU, really ? No Germans ? or JP ? Come on devps...

MiqDoloran
07-15-2017, 12:11 PM
So i finally got around to play this game and so far I must say I like it. It seems you guys already put your thumbs on some of the mechanics, so by all means if you feel like sharing some of the secrets you uncovered so far feelf free to do so :)

As for the game itself - did anyone figure out how to change your secretary in the camp screen ?
Also was there any real reason for choosing one of the 3 girls in the beginning other than what starting tanks you got ? Its not like I got her in my unit roster.

Secretary is the first unit in your roster. Lieutenant choice doesn't affect anything other than starting tanks. There's tanks from other nationalities but no lieutenants so you'll just have to live with that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 12:19 PM

Display girl is just your first unit in your current team..

The devs mention that they didn't want players all picking 1 girl over the rest if they had gave them different skills and for min/maxing but rather have players just pick their favorite girl, so they should be all the same. Though this was quite some time ago, not sure if changes since then. Was curious myself so did some googling the other day.

Largepotato
07-15-2017, 01:10 PM
So I've maxed out the first relationship but no other girls except T34/85 have the option for alternate outfits or stories???!!

Go into the store and click the "i" in the bottom right to see what tanks currently have scenes.

Aidoru
07-15-2017, 04:12 PM
So I have to ask, this game was originally an non-hentai game right? Does anyone know the original community's thoughts about this turning into a 18+ game and why they chose to go this route? Not that I mind it doing so (wouldn't have ever played it if it didn't) but rather curious.

MiqDoloran
07-15-2017, 05:06 PM
So I have to ask, this game was originally an non-hentai game right? Does anyone know the original community's thoughts about this turning into a 18+ game and why they chose to go this route? Not that I mind it doing so (wouldn't have ever played it if it didn't) but rather curious.

I imagine they did it to increase their exposure. They could've partnered with Nutaku as a non-h, but obviously the H site gets more traffic and is easier to attract people with. Quote below from a blog post (https://www.nutaku.net/blog/nutaku-at-anime-expo-with-armor-blitz/):

He continued to explain that the partnership came at the right time. “We were able to Nutaku-ify our game pretty fast,” the same developer explained after admitting that their fans wanted adult content.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 01:10 AM

I am not sure its cost effective, but you can certainly try. a level 2 m3 MGC (one star destroyer) gives 166 xp, and a level 1 gives 130 xp. I think it took over 100 xp to level it (I sent it scouting, which gives 1 xp per minute).

Myrdin
07-16-2017, 06:26 AM
So - is there a reason to feed a tank its dupe ? Does it increase the skill lvl or stats, or is it just pure EXP thus feeding dupes is pretty much the same as feeding them any other tank ?

Also whats the best way to lvl up your tanks ? The game recommends running all 15 tanks for a battle, but unless the exp reward is static, (everyone gets the same amount) instead of a fixed one (you get a number and everyone divides a bit of that exp for themselves) I see no reason to run less tanks.

Another Question that popped into my head is the Scouting - is the dmg the girl received totally RnG ?
I sent out the 5* girl we got from pre reg. Currently she has like 1550 HP and she lost 500 after just an hour of Scouting
Meanwhile a 3* tank didnt loose a single point, and she has worse stats hp and damage to boot. So really it doesnt seem to me like there is any real calculation going on, the girls simply run out and then the dice rolls and when you hit a certain number they receive damage....

Aidoru
07-16-2017, 08:12 AM
I am not sure its cost effective, but you can certainly try. a level 2 m3 MGC (one star destroyer) gives 166 xp, and a level 1 gives 130 xp. I think it took over 100 xp to level it (I sent it scouting, which gives 1 xp per minute).

Lv1 to 2 for 1 star tanks needs 100 exactly to level. You can see the needed xp to level in the upgrade menu.

A Lv13 one gave 2218 xp, and so did every other 1star tank at Lv13. There does not seem to be any benefits using same type tanks (usually there is in these games).

It definitely doesn't seem cost effective (more exp spent for less) but it does seem like the quickest way to level so far. Will probably have to make a spreadsheet later if I'm not feelin lazy.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 08:31 AM
Another Question that popped into my head is the Scouting - is the dmg the girl received totally RnG ?
I sent out the 5* girl we got from pre reg. Currently she has like 1550 HP and she lost 500 after just an hour of Scouting
Meanwhile a 3* tank didnt loose a single point, and she has worse stats hp and damage to boot. So really it doesnt seem to me like there is any real calculation going on, the girls simply run out and then the dice rolls and when you hit a certain number they receive damage....

Their DPS helps avoid damage from what I can tell when it rolls an encounter while scouting if the dps of the random encounter is higher then yours you take dmg, if it's lower you avoid damage. So higher dps take less damage on average but you could just get unlucky and have a bunch of high damage encounters rolled.

Bruceski
07-16-2017, 01:52 PM
Also the attack value of enemy tanks goes up over time. So once they start showing up strong enough to hurt the scouter, that hp's gonna drop every time one is rolled.

There's also incidental damage ("I got stuck in the mud" or "an enemy captain! I need to avoid it!") that just does damage without a dps check.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 02:43 PM
Scouting data point: just had two enemy encounters in a row. The first one's DPS was 106, the second was 41. The second one was not a commander. It seems the enemy DPS 'tends to' increase over time, but that is apparently not a hard and fast rule.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 02:44 PM
And while I was typing that, had a third enemy encounter with a DPS of 87.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 03:15 PM
scouting damage from opponents is lowered by your DPS vs theirs, damage from terrain is lowered by your armor (had an artillery unit that had to quit after 60 minutes- she was destroying all the enemies, but the terrain was smashing her up)
damage from artillery while scouting is probably lowered by armor, but I've never taken less than 40, even with a heavy tank...

Aidoru
07-16-2017, 04:45 PM
Looks like there's a maintenance tonight at 8 PM EDT to 12 for the web version. Not sure for what. Kinda early for an event but I wouldn't mind.

Draghorn
07-16-2017, 05:05 PM
Also seems like it will be down for maintenance for an awfully long time.

Bruceski
07-16-2017, 06:28 PM
Hmm, I should go recall my scouts. They won't survive another 4 hours.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 07:17 PM
Does anyone else seem to run into seemingly invincible infantry among the enemies? It's really sad to see 6-10 tanks firing away at 3-4 infantry and failing to kill them for 2 whole minutes even with specials activated. Not to mention it dooms me to auto-fail due to time limit.

Bruceski
07-16-2017, 07:32 PM
Sometimes I run into guys who take a particularly long time to take out, but I haven't parsed the combat stuff enough to know if that's a bug or some mechanics thing.

Aidoru
07-16-2017, 07:35 PM
So I just noticed that for emblems, secondary stats are randomized. I find that a nice feature. While RNG is always a pain, it's small things like that that add more a game.

Also didn't notice I still had the game up 30 minuets into maintenance, though I didn't try to do any battles, was still able to jump between menus. Didn't want to risk anything not saving like early access.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 09:14 PM
So Maint started at 8pm EDT? dang, I missed stopping my scouts by 20 minutes. OH well, the timing is a little funny (maintenance at end of first day of new research items).. I would have done it for the first 4 hours of the first day myself. But I'm not the one who might have to get up in the middle of the night to do it, and they might have gotten complaints about the research items changing, if they did it a day earlier. While i've never seen the invicible inventory, if you had tanks in reserve, you might have sent them along a different path- just like you lose when your leutenant dies, you win when the dark lord dies, no matter how many tanks/buildings are still standing

Aidoru
07-16-2017, 10:47 PM
Looks like it was just a maintenance to improve infrastructure(?) and add a few little things like sound saving.

Oh and fix the bug where some players only could only have 1 lieutenant skill.

DrunkMonkGar
07-16-2017, 11:49 PM
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but you don't have to wait for a full 8 hours to collect a resource. Just hit up a node and it'll give whatever percentage of full it was at.

Aidoru
07-16-2017, 11:50 PM
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but you don't have to wait for a full 8 hours to collect a resource. Just hit up a node and it'll give whatever percentage of full it was at.

You can also click on your listed resources on the top of the game screen and a small tab will drop down which you can click to collect all current available resources.

DrunkMonkGar
07-17-2017, 03:11 AM
You can also click on your listed resources on the top of the game screen and a small tab will drop down which you can click to collect all current available resources.

Oh, cool. Thank you very much.

Myrdin
07-17-2017, 06:18 AM
So from what I´ve seen so far from the game, it feels a bit to content light at the moment.

While the game is fun in the beginning it gets boring very fast, mostly due to its extremely slow pace and massive player downtime where you literally cant play for day or two at all.
Here is a small summary of things I personally found lacking and would like to be addressed in the future should the game have a future (depends on how much content patches, promotion etc the creators are willing to put out.)

It never hurts to show your gamer base that you care, that you follow up on the game and that you want it to prosper and get more fans. Some post launch promo like extra log in events, missions or some free shit to give you a spin on the gacha or something would be nice, to keep the interest going.

One of the big problems I see with the game so far is the scouting .... this is just horrible, bad mechanic. After 10 hour scouting mission you get around 200-400 resources, and maybe an item or two. All that while risking the girl dying on some random event, and you needing to spend 1K gold of reviving her. Also the fact that recalling her back to base takes 20% of the Scouting time ! Like are you kidding me ? More waiting is not what this game needs !
When you go through the log usually 60-70% of it is some random bullshit of the scout doing nothing. The rest is divided between her getting minuscule amounts of goods and getting the shit kicked out of her by unavoidable damage.
For the same time it takes to gather these items, you get a reset on you map nodes you can gather.

The scouting should either be faster paced, or the yield should be better. Same with the oil. As it stands right now I play the game, take a pause for 1 whole day, only log in back to check on the Scouts and then go do other things. I cant even do anything.
Your oil should slowly refill over time like how its the nature of these game, plus the extra stuff you can harvest, because as it stands right now the game is INCREDIBLY slow in its progress, and in all honesty after the first 2/3 days of hype - this being a new title and all, it got boring fast.
The fact that the difficulty skyrockets after a certain point, with you having no reliable way to consistently lvl up you girls to get ready for the challenge is not helping either. Yet another thing that feels like its slowing the game down.
The amount of EXP you can get is limited and unless you are lucky and grind a bunch of tanks that you then blow on... what a LVL or 2 for a single girl, its rather painstaking to get new tanks up to speed.

The rewards for the missions are extremely small. Usually you would be able to grind out the necessary resources or gold, but in this case with how small the rewards are and how expensive the upkeep of your force and upgrades gets, is just to little and few in between. Again, this has to do a lot with how the pace of the game feels.

I hope the devps keep in touch with the community and take in some feedback, because this game, while not bad at the core (I have been enjoying it the first two, 3 days) could use a lot of polishing, for it to be of any relevance in the myriad of similar titles (most of which admittedly are not translated to English but are easy enough to pick up and offer much more actual "game").

These are of course just my thoughts, on the title. Its just been released so hopefully patches will follow suit quickly and bring in more content and a bit more dynamic as at the moment the game is extremely bare boned.

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 07:32 AM
All that seems to be the struggles of early gameplay. The problem with this one is when your lieutenant levels up, it doesn't refill your oil, like other games do with the player leveling up, it usually fills your stamina/etc so you can keep playing for longer times when you first start out like almost any game on here, aiming to get to where eventually you only need to log in a few times a day to keep up without any potential waste.

If anything, I'd say the scouting system is rather similar to FKG's searching when you send out girls. More or less just for extra resources. Getting cores and emblems from scouting seems like it'll be the end game goal for it as the more you play, the more nodes you'll likely unlock. I'm not sure how many there are in this game.

I would personally say the biggest problem with this game is the cores. Lot's of things need cores to be unlocked but aside from global missions, your daily mission literally only gives 5 a day. You need 750 for a 10+1 roll, that's nearly 5 months worth and more for things like slots.

MiqDoloran
07-17-2017, 10:36 AM
It slows down once you get to Khorat but as long as you collect regularly you'll be able to progress through 3 or 4 tiles a day. I made the 3rd well a priority and just blitzed towards it.

Czechern
07-17-2017, 01:12 PM
what are the chances of getting this RNG bs 5574

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 02:52 PM
Does anyone have a map of the first area (assuming there's more than one)? Would like to just see which nodes are located where.

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Is there any way to deal with the constant pop-up about a WebGL Exception and exception handling is not enabled? I can't even play the game right now because that pops up every time I try to load.

MiqDoloran
07-17-2017, 05:45 PM
Does anyone have a map of the first area (assuming there's more than one)? Would like to just see which nodes are located where.

You mean the desert?

http://i.imgur.com/ybUkg75.png

Is there any way to deal with the constant pop-up about a WebGL Exception and exception handling is not enabled? I can't even play the game right now because that pops up every time I try to load.

You'd best ask the devs directly on Discord. I've only seen this a couple times but it never persisted.

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 05:55 PM
You mean the desert?

http://i.imgur.com/ybUkg75.png

Oh I meant the entire map. I was assuming there was more than 1 map, but I guess that'd be stretching it a bit much.

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 11:40 PM
Lieutenant choice does not matter, except for the beginning tanks. All 3 have the same abilities, and lieutenant scenes are uncovered on world map.

Always try to bring 15 tanks to a battle. Exp awarded to your lieutenant and each tank is the same, no matter how many tanks you bring. You can bring tanks that cannot fight because they need repairs, but you cannot bring duplicate tanks into the army. If a tank is damaged, but not destroyed, in battle, it doesn't need repairs. Damaged/destroyed tanks get full exp. Repairs are made automatically for free, or can be completed immediately for metal and credits.

You cannot have less than 3 tanks in your army. Cover girl is lead tank, not lieutenant. While all tanks have relationship levels of 0 to 5, only some have "stories", and a choice of outfits at relationship 5. Each relationship point gives you 2 construction pts. Each construction pt costs metal to use (50, 100, 200, 400, etc), and will either increase damage (max 10% extra) or health (max 20%) for the individual tank.

Factory is for "free" random tanks, costing 50 oil, 250 metal and 1000 credits each. Mostly drops tier 1 tanks, but can (very rarely) produce Tier 5's. You can tell what you're getting by the construction time- 1hour, 2 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours or 48 hours.
Store is for "paid" random tanks, costing 75 cores each. 80% level 3's, 19% level 4's, 1% level 5's.

Research is for specific tanks. They cost credits and "blueprints". The 5 shown are available for seven days. I'll assume all the research tanks can also be found in the factory/store, because I've recieved duplicates of every research tank i've bought in the factory.

Recycle gives credits for tanks, and blueprints for tier 3 and above (3 blueprints for a level 1 tier 3)

Scouting- each scouting slot can hold 1 tank. The chance of finding things depends on the tank's type. The tank will randomly find small amounts of resources {3-7 oil, 6-12 metal, 15-25 credits, 1 core) depending on level and type. There is also a chance to find "emblems" to enhance tanks. While exploring, the tank will earn 1 xp per minute it is alive and exploring. Also at random, your tank will encounter enemies and obstacles. The strength of enemies generally goes up the longer you are out. If you still have 1 health point, you can order the tank to return to base for free. After its been killed, it costs 1 credit per exp pt earned. Tank returns to base in 20% of the time it spent exploring, which can be shortened by spending cores. Interestingly, unlike repairs and forge, the cost does NOT go down as the time counts down. DPS of tank reduces damage from enemies, Armor reduces damage from obstacles. Generally, the cost in credits to retrieve a dead tank will be much more than the tank found.

Tanks- There are 5 types of tanks, distinguished by their backgrounds. Light (blue, 2-3ap), medium (green, 3-4 ap), Heavy (yellow, 4-5 ap), tank destroyer (red, 3-4ap) and artillery (purple, 3-4 ap). Generally, light tanks are fast and weak, Heavy tanks are slow with lots of armor, destroyers have pierce damage, and artillery are low armor high damage (glass cannons). Higher tier tanks are generally better, although some Tier 3, and I assume all Tier 4 and 5 cost an extra action point to deploy. (ie, the crusader III, a 3 star light tank, costs 3 ap, the tier 5 medium tank takes 4 ap, while all my tier 3 medium tanks, tank destroyers, and artillery still only cost 3 ap). A tank's Skill levels (1-5) are based on Tiers, not the tanks level. All tanks can equip 3 emblems. Higher Tier tanks need more exp to level (to reach level 2, Tier 1 needs 100xp, Tier 2 needs 200xp, Tier 3 needs 300xp, Tier 4 needs 500xp). Tanks can be given extra exp (upgrade) by destroying other tanks. exp earned varies by level and tier of destroyed tank (but not type). Tanks can be "locked" so you don't accidentally use them in upgrades, or recycling.

Emblems- They come in 5 tiers, a bunch of types, and can be leveled up to 15. They are fully transferable, although you cannot have two of the same type on the same tank. They show up on the tank icons on the army/reserve display, so you can find and re-attach them easily. Emblems cost credits to level, again varying by Tier and level (a tier 1 emblem takes 25 credits to bring to level +1, 28 more for level +2, etc; a Tier 5 emblem takes 600 credits to bring to level +1). I have not yet brought an emblem to max (level 15), and it is unclear if they start at level 1 or level 0.

Battle- Battles are fought between your lieutenant and a corrupted leader. As stated before, all tanks in the battle, and the lieutenant gain the same amount of exp if you win (none if you lose). besides earning the exp, you will get some credits, and might find a tank or an emblem. battles can be refought if you wish. All battles cost oil to begin. Although exp/oil spent does go up for tougher battles (56 oil->222 exp, 98 oil->428 exp, 110 oil->488 exp), it only depends on you winning- killing more of your opponents army doesn't give you more exp. And how do you win? Kill the enemy leader before your lieutenant is killed.

You start the battle with 5 action points. you receive another about every 10 seconds (maybe 5, maybe 15, i've never timed it) You can spend action pts using lieutenant skills, or launching tanks. 5 of the tanks from your army are shown in your hand, at the bottom of the screen. (usually at least 3 of your first 5 tanks, but they do appear at random). You place your tanks the map when you have the action points, and they travel in a straight line from the right to left side of screen, attacking enemies if they can. Besides the called fire for 3 action points (and regen fields, later), your lieutenant will fire (area of effect) at enemies which approach her closely. As stated before, if she dies, you lose. You can see her health bar on the top right of the screen. There is also a count-down timer- it should give you plenty of time, but if it runs out, you lose also. There is an "auto-deploy" button, but I have never tried it.

Tips

Those stockpiles that take 8 hours to refill? you can empty them while only partially full by clicking on them, or your resource totals on the top of screen

When scouting, click on "time deployed" to see what the tank has RIGHT NOW. You can also read the log, to see how well its doing against obstacles. If you've filled up the "items" slots, you might as well call it back early.

Mines do high area effect damage, and tanks do not shoot at them. But they can be taken out with area effect damage also. Have your lieutenant clear the way with a barrage. Also, check your tanks skills- some of them do area effect damage also, and might destroy a mine if an enemy is nearby.

You don't have to kill EVERYTHING, just the enemy boss. So it is possible to stall an enemy drive on the top/bottom of the screen with some heavy tanks, while YOU push through on the bottom/top with some destroyers.

Don't send your light tanks head to head vs enemy tanks. They have 180 degrees of rotation, so they can fire from the side. If you are really lucky, they might be shooting at a tank destroyer that can't turn enough to hit them (It is unclear whether "180 degrees" of rotation means 90 left and 90 right, or 180 left and 180 right, but can't keep turning clockwise/counterclockwise after pointing backwards, and must crank all the way back around. We can hope its the first, because no one fires behind them on this battlefield...)

You can get 199 exp for 51 oil, on an easy battle (Bengali 2, you actually get 2 machine gun pits on YOUR side). you can use this to level a bunch of tier 2 tanks before you use them to upgrade something else (you can always get the last point scouting for 1 minute.. or do a battle with more oil). Unfortunately, leveling 10 Tier 2's will only give you about 600 extra exp, rather than 2000.. but still, its helpful if you're are trying to level 1 or 2 new tanks.

ZeroZet
07-18-2017, 12:02 AM
Fun game, all in all.

From what I heard, upgrading with leveled tankgirls give you only 1/3 of exp they have, so it is not really worth it.

Also, reddit guide (https://www.reddit.com/r/armorblitz/comments/5bax89/a_beginners_guide_to_armor_blitz/)

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 01:07 AM
I seem to be having a problem with the map(I am just starting and have gotten the first H scene with the american tank and gone past it) the tiles start moving south and off the edge of the window/board and it doesn't seem to scroll. Does the map scroll?

Myrdin
07-18-2017, 02:22 AM
Good summary of the early mechanics unreg. There were some points I didnt know about (mostly the thing with rotation and Light tanks having better arc of fire.)

what are the chances of getting this RNG bs 5574

Yesterday after approx 7 and half hours my tank ran into an enemy that dealt over 200 damage. Two of those, one after each other.
Coupled with a lot of enviromental damage from the random events, that every time stripped her of 67-98 HP, I had to recall her prematurely.

The best success with gathering seems to come from my 4* Destroyer. At the moment she is still under lvl 10, but has almost 700 hp, and 100 damage so up to a certain point she can scout reliably.
The other one I am using is "Sarah the Super Pershing" (damn I love this name, "Super Pershi" sounds fuzzy and adorable every time I see it.), the one we got from pre-reg. Being a 5* she has ver reliable stats and does well.
Funny enough though she has problems finding items, she usually gets the best amount of resources but almost no items, whereas my two destroyers always fill in on items they can carry, but tend to bring less resources. Might be just my biased observation though :D

DrunkMonkGar
07-18-2017, 06:06 AM
I seem to be having a problem with the map(I am just starting and have gotten the first H scene with the american tank and gone past it) the tiles start moving south and off the edge of the window/board and it doesn't seem to scroll. Does the map scroll?

Click and drag the map. You may need to do so off a tile.

Funny enough though she has problems finding items, she usually gets the best amount of resources but almost no items, whereas my two destroyers always fill in on items they can carry, but tend to bring less resources. Might be just my biased observation though :D

As a medium she gets better odds on credit events, whereas TDs and artie get better odds on emblems.
Edit: Though thinking about it I've started using a 1/2 star medium as a scout since I leveled her to some pretty good stats and she usually comes back with 2 or her full 3 emblems as well as more creds than the others.

MiqDoloran
07-18-2017, 07:24 AM
I never get full emblems with mediums. Only TDs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Czechern
07-18-2017, 08:22 AM
I guess in the beginning your just unlucky with constructions? bc i complained abt getting only 8 hour tanks the first 2-4 days of this games release and then the next day i pull 3 24 hour 4* tanks? idk maybe its just rng

Myrdin
07-18-2017, 08:38 AM
I guess in the beginning your just unlucky with constructions? bc i complained abt getting only 8 hour tanks the first 2-4 days of this games release and then the next day i pull 3 24 hour 4* tanks? idk maybe its just rng

I guess so, I got my first 4* construction underway just now as we speak, should be hopefully done by the evening today.

Interesting so different types gather different resources more reliably.
So Destros and Artis have better chance at picking items
Light and Mediums are better at gathering resources.

Katina
07-18-2017, 08:40 AM
There are events planned later ?

MiqDoloran
07-18-2017, 08:46 AM
There are events planned later ?

They haven't announced anything. Events are seasonal anyways. They better get the Portal of Chaos online first.

Katina
07-18-2017, 09:07 AM
So it's better to keep cores for somes offers or spend them now ?

Evilmind
07-18-2017, 11:14 AM
Got 5 24hours factory tanks since the start, so it seems not so uncommon. The only problem is the fact that out of the 5 i got 4 times the same one... ^^

meltman
07-18-2017, 01:30 PM
Does anybody know how repair times are calculated? Unit type/level/rarity ? The enemy which defeated them?

It seems to go up as the level goes up but still seems different for each unit... I guess as the game moves on the repair times will go up to several hours to make you spend your resources or cores to use you units, right?

Zerana
07-18-2017, 02:44 PM
I'm pretty sure that rarity plays the biggest part in that. My 4* and 5* tanks take way longer than the others to repair. Also, as you mentioned the level of each unit goes up so does the timer. Approximately a minute or so. Not sure about tank type, but that might have a small part to play as well. Heavy tanks take longer than medium tanks, and light tanks repair a bit faster than medium tanks. Destroyers and Artillery..I think they are around medium tank range in repair times, but not 100% sure.

Does anyone know of a good, resource efficient, grinding spot? I'm kinda stuck on level 20 areas right now.

Aidoru
07-18-2017, 03:25 PM
Both of my 4star Lv16 heavy tanks have different repair times so there's more likely too it. Possibly durability.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 03:34 PM
Does anybody know how repair times are calculated? Unit type/level/rarity ? The enemy which defeated them?

It seems to go up as the level goes up but still seems different for each unit... I guess as the game moves on the repair times will go up to several hours to make you spend your resources or cores to use you units, right?

Rarity is the prime factor. Then level, and finally different types (at least my heavy tanks of the same tier and approx. level take longer than the lights and mediums). I know my level 10 5star medium takes a bit more than an hour, and the level 12 4star medium takes under 45 minutes. I believe my level 12 or 13 3star heavy also takes around 40 minutes when it dies. My level 10 4 star destroyer, I think takes less time, but I don't know for sure. I'll have to actually LOOK at all the repair times the next time I wipe, instead of just noticing which is the longest delay, and deciding if I really want to bring that tank along to the next fight.

Yes, I can easily see a level 20-25 5star taking 2 hours to repair. As for waiting vs using resources, that's a play style choice. With a reserve of 50+ tanks, you could swap out every tank in your army. Especially since I would hope that there are some maps where you have a much easier time if you vary the tanks you bring.

MiqDoloran
07-18-2017, 03:54 PM
Does anyone know of a good, resource efficient, grinding spot? I'm kinda stuck on level 20 areas right now.

I haven't heard of any grind spots around that level. Just do the highest level you can without getting damaged.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 05:50 PM
It's primarily durability. I just added a massive HP increase medallion to one of my 3* M tanks and the repair time jumped up to over an hour, when it had been less than half an hour the previous battle. No rarity, level, or type change involved.

DrunkMonkGar
07-18-2017, 11:14 PM
According to the reddit linked earlier exp gained versus oil spent stays pretty equal, so just do whatever mission you can complete quickly.

Czechern
07-19-2017, 12:00 AM
Got 5 24hours factory tanks since the start, so it seems not so uncommon. The only problem is the fact that out of the 5 i got 4 times the same one... ^^ recycle the duplicate 4* do get blueprints i guess, or use them for solely scouting

MalusCorvus
07-19-2017, 02:16 AM
Missed the pre-reg by a couple weeks. Goes to show I need to check Nutaku's main page once in a while, or something.

My initial thought when I saw Armor Blitz in the list was, "Will it be anything like Girls on Tanks?" And the answer seems to be "no" so... perhaps I'll try it out. What especially intrigues me is that apparently it didn't have H-content at first, or at least the content isn't by any means important to it.

Czechern
07-19-2017, 02:45 AM
5592 heavy tank emblem scouting op ?

Czechern
07-19-2017, 02:48 AM
Missed the pre-reg by a couple weeks. Goes to show I need to check Nutaku's main page once in a while, or something.

My initial thought when I saw Armor Blitz in the list was, "Will it be anything like Girls on Tanks?" And the answer seems to be "no" so... perhaps I'll try it out. What especially intrigues me is that apparently it didn't have H-content at first, or at least the content isn't by any means important to it. its not exactly the h scenes thats important, its the way you get them that is veeery good bc health + damage bonus and such

MalusCorvus
07-19-2017, 04:09 AM
its not exactly the h scenes thats important, its the way you get them that is veeery good bc health + damage bonus and such

What I meant was that some games on Nutaku (Girls Kingdom for instance) were very upfront about being an H-game, and other games kind of obviously are structured around that...

Czechern
07-19-2017, 04:11 AM
What I meant was that some games on Nutaku (Girls Kingdom for instance) were very upfront about being an H-game, and other games kind of obviously are structured around that... yeah i know what you mean, im just saying theres a stat bonus or whatever kinda like how there is in fkg

Myrdin
07-19-2017, 06:36 AM
yeah i know what you mean, im just saying theres a stat bonus or whatever kinda like how there is in fkg

But can you upgrade both of the stats to maximum ?
I got a girl sitting on lvl4 affection, and maxed out her HP bonus, but since it was "one upgrade per affection lvl" after getting lvl 5 affection you get just one more upgrade.
Unless ofc its made in a way that once you get lvl 5 affection you raise both the stats to maximum anyway.

Czechern
07-19-2017, 07:15 AM
But can you upgrade both of the stats to maximum ?
I got a girl sitting on lvl4 affection, and maxed out her HP bonus, but since it was "one upgrade per affection lvl" after getting lvl 5 affection you get just one more upgrade.
Unless ofc its made in a way that once you get lvl 5 affection you raise both the stats to maximum anyway.

you can get both stats to max it just costs alot of metal and candies, just bc there are 5 story scenes doesn't mean the stats can only go up 5 times, i got My Super Pershing to 5 affection and i still have the option to increase the stats more 5596im pretty sure you get 2 upgrade points every 1 story scene, so when your done it leaves you with 10 upgrade points to max both stats out with

Myrdin
07-19-2017, 08:58 AM
you can get both stats to max it just costs alot of metal and candies, just bc there are 5 story scenes doesn't mean the stats can only go up 5 times, i got My Super Pershing to 5 affection and i still have the option to increase the stats more 5596im pretty sure you get 2 upgrade points every 1 story scene, so when your done it leaves you with 10 upgrade points to max both stats out with

I would hit that "thanks" button, but it has been removed since it didnt work properly anyway after the server maintenance the forum underwent recently.
So THANKS :) Very happy to hear Super Pershing Sarah (I love that name XD), and the other as well, can get more then 5 upgrades.

Czechern
07-19-2017, 10:02 AM
should i save the blueprint resource for 5* tanks or just use them when i get enough for 4*

MiqDoloran
07-19-2017, 10:26 AM
should i save the blueprint resource for 5* tanks or just use them when i get enough for 4*I would save for 5*. Blueprints are like the only way to get 5* reliably.

Myrdin
07-19-2017, 10:52 AM
I would save for 5*. Blueprints are like the only way to get 5* reliably.

Pretty much my thougths. Was asking this question myself, but came to the same point where, eventually you gonna get enough 4* to easily carry you through, though the beginning is tough (but its always like that, and its also part of the fun to be honest). Those 3K blueprints are gonna take a looong time still.... euch.
Also - the current featured one -Comet`s the name - is pretty damn cool looking.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 12:55 PM
True, and she's not one of the rare 5* girls who doesn't have stories attached, but I doubt many, if any, will have 3000 blueprints by the time the factory resets.

Aidoru
07-19-2017, 03:06 PM
Anyone know if all 4star and possibly 5star girls are available from factory? I've gotten several 4star girls but several of them have been dupes, making me think there's possibly only a limited variety, but I'm probably wrong and it's just a bad luck though some verification would be nice.

Mostly trying to decide whether or not to save for all 5 slots or just 10+1 gacha. I can't imagine how long 3600 cores is gonna take to get for the last 2 slots and I doubt I'll be doing well on Portal of Chaos rankings to get cores as it'll most likely end up with paying players hoarding the top spots like in any games with that feature.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 03:43 PM
I have gotten 8 four stars from the factory, only one was a dupe for me (7 uniques so far).

Evilmind
07-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Anyone know if all 4star and possibly 5star girls are available from factory? I've gotten several 4star girls but several of them have been dupes, making me think there's possibly only a limited variety, but I'm probably wrong and it's just a bad luck though some verification would be nice.

Mostly trying to decide whether or not to save for all 5 slots or just 10+1 gacha. I can't imagine how long 3600 cores is gonna take to get for the last 2 slots and I doubt I'll be doing well on Portal of Chaos rankings to get cores as it'll most likely end up with paying players hoarding the top spots like in any games with that feature.

Pure rng it seems, see the lucky guy up ^^
4 out of 5 was dupe for me.

But even will bad rng luck it may be better to get the 5 factory upgrade, cause it's an ever ending chance to get some for "free", and chance are so low in the shop anyway, 1% for a 5* lol...

Aidoru
07-19-2017, 05:05 PM
I do think it's better overall to get the factory slots too that amount of cores is rather unsettling. 900 and jumps to 2700. I really hope it doesn't take as long as I'm expecting it too, that being a year worth of playing. I'll probably lose motivation part way unless this game's events keep me going. Hopefully events award cores and not just from the Portal of Chaos.

Aidoru
07-19-2017, 05:39 PM
Oh and this.

Nutaku Armor Blitz currently has a Soviets drop rate boost! 5-Star Russian tanks have a 100% increase until July 23rd, 5:00pm EDT!
https://twitter.com/ArmorBlitz/status/887706679978209280

Not sure how 100% increase works... is that basically saying double rates or literally you can only draw Russian tanks? Not that it really matters to me.

Synepsys
07-19-2017, 05:42 PM
Basically means that 5* tanks soviets tanks have 2X drop rate during the event.
Still a scam tho', just did a pull now and got 10 3* and 1 4* Arti, i'm crying blood right now '-'

MiqDoloran
07-19-2017, 08:28 PM
I do think it's better overall to get the factory slots too that amount of cores is rather unsettling. 900 and jumps to 2700. I really hope it doesn't take as long as I'm expecting it too, that being a year worth of playing. I'll probably lose motivation part way unless this game's events keep me going. Hopefully events award cores and not just from the Portal of Chaos.

The fifth construction slot is not worth. By the time you get enough cores for that you'll already have enough blueprints to buy the 4* you need.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 10:18 PM
durability vs repair time
I didn't take a screen shot, so the repair times may be slightly off. (I was basing original time off difference from t5's original time) But a T3 Light tank definitely repairs faster than a T4 medium tank of same durability (almost 7 minutes faster, for 1158LT vs 1194MT)

Light tank- Durability/45 Medium/heavy tank- Durability/38, Destroyer- Durability/40 (no artillery died on this run..)

Dura {minutes} dura/min tank
2078 {55} 37.8 t3h
1158 {25} 46.3 t3l
946 {27} 35.0 t3m
570 {14} 40.7 t4d
1194 {32} 37.3 t4m
2720 {71} 38.3 t5m

katsalia
07-19-2017, 10:43 PM
Is it hard to get 4 and 5* units? Just curious because cores look extremely difficult to get but it looked like a couple people here had full teams of them.

WonderWaffle
07-19-2017, 11:27 PM
Is it me or does it feel like Light tanks give you cores often? I learned that LT gives more fuel so i've been sorting them a lot today on scouting and so far they have been coming back with 1 to 2 cores around 30-50% of the time

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 12:33 AM
Oh wow, that's funny. I never knew there were fourth and fifth factory slots...there's nothing to indicate that you can swipe past the first three. Yeah, but no...I'm just getting to the point where my metal production is keeping pace with my current three slots. I could just see a lengthy string of one or two hour builds making those last two slots stay inactive, and I'd just sit there and fume at them all day.

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 01:03 AM
Are there any scenes for the commander you pick at the start? They're not a unit so I didn't see one.

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 01:26 AM
Is it hard to get 4 and 5* units? Just curious because cores look extremely difficult to get but it looked like a couple people here had full teams of them.

depends how you are getting them. if you are buying them with cores, you should get 2 4*'s every 10 spins.
We aren't told the odds, but my WAG for factory is 35% tier 1's, 30% tier 2's, 25% tier 3's, 9 % tier 4's, and 1% tier 5's.
pre-registers got a 5*, and you started with a 4* in your first army. So for a "full team" of 4's and 5's, after 5 days (considering it takes 24/48 hours to BUILD the tank in your factory), you either were blessed by the RNG gods to get 13 different tanks, or spent a LOT of money.

I haven't seen the scene for the Soviet Lieutenant yet, but you should see one for the American after you take Bengali, the Brit when you take Khorat, and Charlotte when you head for the chaos portal (those hearts rising up on the map show where sexy scenes are)

DrunkMonkGar
07-20-2017, 02:38 AM
I've got six additional 4*s on my team and one or two dupes I recycled for blueprints, with another 4* brewing in my factory. Though two of those, T-70 and AC4 Sentinel, I may have gotten as a mission reward.

I can also confirm that the H-scene at the base of the SW peninsula is with Amy the M2.

Myrdin
07-20-2017, 03:37 AM
Damn I didnt even know there are two more factory slots. But considering I am sitting at barely 732 cores not sure I unlock them, seeing as I simply dont have enough resources to keep mashing out new tanks anyway (cant access the game from work, the whole Nutaku page is filtered as Pornography and thus blocked by our filters, applies weirdly to the non adult Page as well.).

So far I got only one 4* tank from crafting, and one from the first Gacha you get for free. Most of my team is composed of 3* with bunch of 2* as swap in for some missions I use for grinding (there is one very easy to do - the map is clear of any obstacles and the enemy spams only light, medium and a few destro tanks so its very easy to blob up and overwhelm them if you start with heavy and destro.) - its the last one beforebefore you get to your ... what is it... 3rd Mine, at the south, under the portal.
Costs 107 oil and gives good amount of gold, and drops quite a lot of 3/2* and occasionally a 1* tanks.

Largepotato
07-20-2017, 05:17 AM
The third mission in the hex before Laperm is a nasty spike in difficulty.

The enemy boss is a "Destroyer" that can shoot over half the map.

Czechern
07-20-2017, 06:20 AM
4* are easy to get if you got at least 3 slots to do it w, 5* are a whole other story, i managed to be godly lucky and i pulled a 5* E-100 Heavy German Tank from a 75 core draw. so just be consistent with constructing and you'll be set.5619

Czechern
07-20-2017, 06:29 AM
Damn I didnt even know there are two more factory slots. But considering I am sitting at barely 732 cores not sure I unlock them, seeing as I simply dont have enough resources to keep mashing out new tanks anyway (cant access the game from work, the whole Nutaku page is filtered as Pornography and thus blocked by our filters, applies weirdly to the non adult Page as well.).

So far I got only one 4* tank from crafting, and one from the first Gacha you get for free. Most of my team is composed of 3* with bunch of 2* as swap in for some missions I use for grinding (there is one very easy to do - the map is clear of any obstacles and the enemy spams only light, medium and a few destro tanks so its very easy to blob up and overwhelm them if you start with heavy and destro.) - its the last one beforebefore you get to your ... what is it... 3rd Mine, at the south, under the portal.
Costs 107 oil and gives good amount of gold, and drops quite a lot of 3/2* and occasionally a 1* tanks. i recommend you start grinding out the main missions that reward cores, and buy an extra slot and i guess do a 10+1 core draw bc of that 100% russian 5* drop chance event thats going on

MiqDoloran
07-20-2017, 07:17 AM
i recommend you start grinding out the main missions that reward cores, and buy an extra slot and i guess do a 10+1 core draw bc of that 100% russian 5* drop chance event thats going onI kind of recommend against doing that since the rates are still crap. You don't really need 4 slots for a while and I would rather save for an actual discount on the 10 draw.

Czechern
07-20-2017, 07:22 AM
I kind of recommend against doing that since the rates are still crap. You don't really need 4 slots for a while and I would rather save for an actual discount on the 10 draw.

if the rates are crap rn w the "100%" bonus going on then when is there a better time to do them?

MiqDoloran
07-20-2017, 07:26 AM
if the rates are crap rn w the "100%" bonus going on then when is there a better time to do them?4* rate up or discount roll as said previously. You can't count on getting 5* from the store, even with a boost.

ZeroZet
07-20-2017, 07:42 AM
You can't count on getting 5* from the store, even with a boost.You actually can. With loyalty points, that's it :p :D

Czechern
07-20-2017, 08:27 AM
4* rate up or discount roll as said previously. You can't count on getting 5* from the store, even with a boost.

im just saying that theres a better chance of doing it now rather than later

MiqDoloran
07-20-2017, 08:47 AM
im just saying that theres a better chance of doing it now rather than later

Yes, I don't argue with that but it's not good enough to warrant a roll.

On another note, finally got a tiger

http://i.imgur.com/v3msv7D.png

aww yis

Czechern
07-20-2017, 08:52 AM
Yes, I don't argue with that but it's not good enough to warrant a roll.

On another note, finally got a tiger

http://i.imgur.com/v3msv7D.png

aww yis

did you get it from construction?

MiqDoloran
07-20-2017, 08:54 AM
Yeah from construction. Was aiming for tiger since last week.

WonderWaffle
07-20-2017, 08:55 AM
heh to an SU-100 and Sherman Easy 8 off construction now. Too bad hellcat seems better

Czechern
07-20-2017, 08:59 AM
heh to an SU-100 and Sherman Easy 8 off construction now. Too bad hellcat seems better

SU-100 and the hellcat are destroyers right? while the sherman is a medium?

WonderWaffle
07-20-2017, 09:07 AM
SU-100 and the hellcat are destroyers right? while the sherman is a medium?

yes they are tank destroyers. Su-100 has piercing shot which for her increases penetration by 80% and damage by 50% where as Hellcat has 100% attack speed with 20% increase dmg. I say hellcat is better mainly due to how easy it is to get emblems that increase attack speed. crit multiplier and crit chance.

Easy 8 is a medium with valor lvl 4 which increases dmg by 50% and attack speed 20%. Which in another words a hellcat without the penetration values although a far higher attack speed.

Yeah from construction. Was aiming for tiger since last week.

I got the regular tiger =D

Germans best line holders

Myrdin
07-20-2017, 10:36 AM
Just a question about the 100% Russian Tanks boost - aint that just like the priority Gacha in FKG, where you still need to pass the odds of RnG by getting a 5/6*, and only after that, the priority thing applies ?

To be honest I was conteplating of saving up for the 10+1 Draw, but seeing the horrible odds, I am not so sure its that necessary in this game. The 3* Are fairly solid, and dupes do nothing for you so its not like you can upgrade the girls by getting more of the....well.... girls.

*As for the Roulette Wheel... I fckn hate that thing. 6 rolls so far 2x 500g, 3x one... ONE ! (Like this shouldnt even be there for fu*k sake !) piece of Candy.
The I rolled a "roll again ticket" which resulted in another roll again ticket (that was kinda funny I agree), which when rolled resulted.... yeh you guessed it.... in yet another ONE FCKN CANDY roll !!! You trollish piece of badly coded pixels, you !
*sob sob*

*So what would you guys suggest doing with the Cores ? This is one of the rare games, where it might actually be worthwile investing into the resources like Oil or something, though doing the gacha might at least yeald few blueprints upon scrapping those non 5* tanks (I know, I know, it only applies to 4*). Plus you get the loyalty in the shop, but it depends how much of that you get per roll to see the trade off and if its any worth. Thought ?

WonderWaffle
07-20-2017, 11:34 AM
Just a question about the 100% Russian Tanks boost - aint that just like the priority Gacha in FKG, where you still need to pass the odds of RnG by getting a 5/6*, and only after that, the priority thing applies ?

To be honest I was conteplating of saving up for the 10+1 Draw, but seeing the horrible odds, I am not so sure its that necessary in this game. The 3* Are fairly solid, and dupes do nothing for you so its not like you can upgrade the girls by getting more of the....well.... girls.

*As for the Roulette Wheel... I fckn hate that thing. 6 rolls so far 2x 500g, 3x one... ONE ! (Like this shouldnt even be there for fu*k sake !) piece of Candy.
The I rolled a "roll again ticket" which resulted in another roll again ticket (that was kinda funny I agree), which when rolled resulted.... yeh you guessed it.... in yet another ONE FCKN CANDY roll !!! You trollish piece of badly coded pixels, you !
*sob sob*

*So what would you guys suggest doing with the Cores ? This is one of the rare games, where it might actually be worthwile investing into the resources like Oil or something, though doing the gacha might at least yeald few blueprints upon scrapping those non 5* tanks (I know, I know, it only applies to 4*). Plus you get the loyalty in the shop, but it depends how much of that you get per roll to see the trade off and if its any worth. Thought ?

the odds of it are like any other gacha game. Increased rate in Russian 5* drop is just the increase chance that the 1% drop o a 5* is Russian. I invested cores into the 10+1 pull cause loyalty and i got quite a lot of 4*s now with factory spitting them out at me as well. I kept some dupe 4*s while some i sold for scouting purposes cause i think higher rarity has higher level cap meaning more durability

MiqDoloran
07-20-2017, 01:34 PM
the odds of it are like any other gacha game. Increased rate in Russian 5* drop is just the increase chance that the 1% drop o a 5* is Russian. I invested cores into the 10+1 pull cause loyalty and i got quite a lot of 4*s now with factory spitting them out at me as well. I kept some dupe 4*s while some i sold for scouting purposes cause i think higher rarity has higher level cap meaning more durabilityThe devs have already said it's 2%. I don't know why everyone on Discord thought it was 1%, I'm pretty sure I saw this get clarified 2 or 3 times and then immediately afterwards someone says "it's 1%" again 🤦.

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 02:25 PM
These unannounced, unscheduled maintenances are getting to be really annoying. I don't know what's going to happen to the three tanks I had out scouting when the game suddenly stopped responding.

I really like the game...the artwork is great, I'm used to the shitty gacha odds from FKG, and I'm OK with having to wait for full h-scene goodness on more than a handful of tanks that we're likely to get during the game's infancy, but if they need to fix something they should put up a popup to let us at least begin to recall our scouts.

Aidoru
07-20-2017, 02:39 PM
They mention it on their twitter, so you have to check that.

katsalia
07-20-2017, 02:49 PM
Is there any general strategy tips for battles? I feel like I'm doing something wrong since even though I'm doing missions that are like 1-2 below my current level, 1 of my units ends up being killed.

Myrdin
07-20-2017, 02:57 PM
Okay I think my Wishing Wheel is broken.
I got the 1x Candy again.
Thats what... 1 out of 10 chance ? And yet out of those what, 7 spins so far, 5 Resulted into 1x Candy.
Like this cant be right in no tangible way... fuck this mechanic.
Edit: Aaaand the Gacha gave me 10 3* and 1 4*
Yeah this game has not been kind to me at all so far. Like luckily the game is relatively enjoyable and the power creep is not that bad that you cant clear it with what you have, but the love I got from it so far is definitely .... underwhelming.

Czechern
07-20-2017, 03:01 PM
yes they are tank destroyers. Su-100 has piercing shot which for her increases penetration by 80% and damage by 50% where as Hellcat has 100% attack speed with 20% increase dmg. I say hellcat is better mainly due to how easy it is to get emblems that increase attack speed. crit multiplier and crit chance.

Easy 8 is a medium with valor lvl 4 which increases dmg by 50% and attack speed 20%. Which in another words a hellcat without the penetration values although a far higher attack speed.

I got the regular tiger =D

Germans best line holders

yesss its all abt 5* german heavies

Czechern
07-20-2017, 03:24 PM
Okay I think my Wishing Wheel is broken.
I got the 1x Candy again.
Thats what... 1 out of 10 chance ? And yet out of those what, 7 spins so far, 5 Resulted into 1x Candy.
Like this cant be right in no tangible way... fuck this mechanic.
Edit: Aaaand the Gacha gave me 10 3* and 1 4*
Yeah this game has not been kind to me at all so far. Like luckily the game is relatively enjoyable and the power creep is not that bad that you cant clear it with what you have, but the love I got from it so far is definitely .... underwhelming.

yeah ive gotten the 1x candy like 3 times in a row now they need to fix that

MiqDoloran
07-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Is there any general strategy tips for battles? I feel like I'm doing something wrong since even though I'm doing missions that are like 1-2 below my current level, 1 of my units ends up being killed.

This (https://www.reddit.com/r/armorblitz/comments/5bax89/a_beginners_guide_to_armor_blitz/) Reddit guide pretty much sums it up. You either go straight for the commander or build up a deathball and keep it alive while it goes across the map.

Which units are dying? If it's not a heavy or medium then it sounds like you need to position them better.

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 03:34 PM
There may indeed be something wrong with the wheel, but I'd still much rather get even one candy than 500 currency. (Of course, getting a 4* or 5* would be better still.) I'm saving all my tickets for after they fix it, and maybe even later than that in case they do an event where spinning the wheel multiple times becomes optimal.

Largepotato
07-20-2017, 03:37 PM
There's nothing wrong with the wheel, it's just rigged to give out junk 90+% of the time.

Load your Churchill up with armor/health emblems. Range/speed bonus helps it too.

Wait till the enemy gets almost into range of your LT then send out churchill & super pershing to intercept. Your LT will help them hold off the initial enemy push. Send tank destroyers and damage mediums behind as support. Use cannon special to clear mines & damage groups of enemies. Once unlocked, use the healing special to keep the churchill alive.

meltman
07-20-2017, 03:51 PM
I think it's obvious the wheel is weighted. It looks like all prices have an equal chance but they don't. But to be fair this is pretty common in F2P-games, it just is handled different from game to game...

MiqDoloran
07-20-2017, 04:09 PM
I think it's obvious the wheel is weighted. It looks like all prices have an equal chance but they don't. But to be fair this is pretty common in F2P-games, it just is handled different from game to game...

The outcome of the wheel is already decided when you click the button, the wheel itself is all for show. It's definitely not a uniform 1/8 chance.

katsalia
07-20-2017, 04:21 PM
This (https://www.reddit.com/r/armorblitz/comments/5bax89/a_beginners_guide_to_armor_blitz/) Reddit guide pretty much sums it up. You either go straight for the commander or build up a deathball and keep it alive while it goes across the map.

Which units are dying? If it's not a heavy or medium then it sounds like you need to position them better.

95% of the time it was my heavy yes, I just assumed that if I unit was dying I was doing something blatantly wrong or going in underleveled. Thanks for the link!

There's nothing wrong with the wheel, it's just rigged to give out junk 90+% of the time.

Load your Churchill up with armor/health emblems. Range/speed bonus helps it too.

Wait till the enemy gets almost into range of your LT then send out churchill & super pershing to intercept. Your LT will help them hold off the initial enemy push. Send tank destroyers and damage mediums behind as support. Use cannon special to clear mines & damage groups of enemies. Once unlocked, use the healing special to keep the churchill alive.

Thank you as well for that, I just got Churchill so I will keep that in mind.

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 06:30 PM
4* are easy to get if you got at least 3 slots to do it w, 5* are a whole other story, i managed to be godly lucky and i pulled a 5* E-100 Heavy German Tank from a 75 core draw. so just be consistent with constructing and you'll be set.5619

a 7 AP tank? Do you lead with that monster, or does it just do scouting?

Aidoru
07-20-2017, 08:35 PM
Does anyone know if penetration% is offset by anything or has a hidden cap? Is having more than 100% pointless or does it literally send the targets armor into negatives or something?

Wondering cause my destroyer has over 100% penetration and her skill fires a shell that has another 80% penetration.

Czechern
07-21-2017, 10:00 AM
a 7 AP tank? Do you lead with that monster, or does it just do scouting?

i lead w it every time haha, you gotta wait for points to allocate tho if you jujst send it right off the bat its gonna die, just bc it doesnt have anyone backing it up

Czechern
07-21-2017, 10:01 AM
Does anyone know if penetration% is offset by anything or has a hidden cap? Is having more than 100% pointless or does it literally send the targets armor into negatives or something?

Wondering cause my destroyer has over 100% penetration and her skill fires a shell that has another 80% penetration.

i think penetration has something to do w ignoring armor, so if it has 100% pen then it might ignore 100% armor

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 10:48 AM
i think penetration has something to do w ignoring armor, so if it has 100% pen then it might ignore 100% armor

It says in the tooltip when you hover the stat and basically states that. What he's wondrering is what happns if you have more than 100% already.

In a mathematical point of view, it would go into the negatives. Like say an enemy has 100 armor, He has 180% penetration, so that would basically negate 180 armor sending it into the negatives, assuming that's how it works.

Although penetration seems like a fairly broken stat if thats how it works. Heavy tank/armor can becomes useless and having higher armor only hurts themselves more in this situation, so unless there's some hidden cap or stat that offsets iit, it's a rather broken stat.

Aidoru
07-21-2017, 02:36 PM
That's more or less what I was thinking.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 05:16 AM
Does anyone else seem to run into seemingly invincible infantry among the enemies? It's really sad to see 6-10 tanks firing away at 3-4 infantry and failing to kill them for 2 whole minutes even with specials activated. Not to mention it dooms me to auto-fail due to time limit.

Seriously, this just happened again. I had a couple key tanks on repair so i did a level FOUR mission. SEVEN tanks all level 9 or higher (and the one 9 was a 5*) failed to kill two level 4 infantry before 3 minutes passed. WTF???

MiqDoloran
07-22-2017, 08:17 AM
Seriously, this just happened again. I had a couple key tanks on repair so i did a level FOUR mission. SEVEN tanks all level 9 or higher (and the one 9 was a 5*) failed to kill two level 4 infantry before 3 minutes passed. WTF???Sounds similar to issues related to battles going out of sync. Do you have hardware acceleration on?

WonderWaffle
07-22-2017, 11:49 AM
Really wish they had battle continuation....losing so much oil on random crashes and even hard fought fights when about to defeat the abyss. Get denied cause random unity crash. That one battle specifically The Lost Ones - 3 was really hard fight and had to attempt it 4 times before able to push past and not losing my Super Pershing who she tanks for my tank destroyers and artillery. Really ticks me off when all that is lost due to stupid no battle continuation.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 12:47 PM
Sounds similar to issues related to battles going out of sync. Do you have hardware acceleration on?

It's turned off. I suppose it's some small consolation it's happening to others and therefore more likely to be addressed. Of course, with these types of games it could take ages for that to actually happen >.<

Aidoru
07-22-2017, 03:16 PM
And both of my 4stars from factory ended up being dupes of what I already got. Meh. Well at least ones a 4star light tank I can use for scouting, since they seem to get a lot of cores. Getting close to 50k currency to get the 4th slot. Recycled the other since I don't need anymore 4star medium tanks... especially not dupes.

WonderWaffle
07-22-2017, 03:48 PM
And both of my 4stars from factory ended up being dupes of what I already got. Meh. Well at least ones a 4star light tank I can use for scouting, since they seem to get a lot of cores. Getting close to 50k currency to get the 4th slot. Recycled the other since I don't need anymore 4star medium tanks... especially not dupes.

yeah those LT been consistently bringing back cores at one point with 4th slot scouting i had total of 11 cores from all 4 slots combined. I do the same with meds as they come plentiful, tho i do make sure to keep one of each copy if i need to replace them for repair time lol. Need a couple more 4* heavies though for overnight scouting

Myrdin
07-22-2017, 03:51 PM

You seem to be very lucky with you factory.
I saw a 4* only once, out of there so far.

As long as its at least a 3* for blueprint recycling that's fine (relatively, sigh), but I could really use some higher rarity girls as I am starting to struggle. Got viped out multiple times on the mission 18 or 19.
The one where the enemy spawns a bunch of destroyers that cut down anything you send at them if not blobbed up and backed up by AoE artillery fire, and murder your commander in two turns of shooting.
Had to roll back on a previous mission and grind some EXP. Will try it once more when I get the majority of my tanks to 15+, heck maybe even 18-20 lvl for the 2/3* before I try again.

WonderWaffle
07-22-2017, 04:06 PM

As long as its at least a 3* for blueprint recycling that's fine (relatively, sigh), but I could really use some higher rarity girls as I am starting to struggle. Got viped out multiple times on the mission 18 or 19.
The one where the enemy spawns a bunch of destroyers that cut down anything you send at them if not blobbed up and backed up by AoE artillery fire, and murder your commander in two turns of shooting.
Had to roll back on a previous mission and grind some EXP. Will try it once more when I get the majority of my tanks to 15+, heck maybe even 18-20 lvl for the 2/3* before I try again.

Do you have the Super Pershing from Pre-reg? If you do put the 5* evasion emblem that they gave you to start with and any other evasion emblems you have. If not what other tanks do you have? Did you level your emblems?

Aidoru
07-22-2017, 04:14 PM

I've gotten about 8 or 9 4stars from factory since launch, at least after early access. Just 3 factory slots, used my pre-reg cores on it unlocking 2 of them. I'd say about half of them have been dupes of ones I've already had.

Do you have the Super Pershing from Pre-reg? If you do put the 5* evasion emblem that they gave you to start with and any other evasion emblems you have. If not what other tanks do you have? Did you level your emblems?

Pretty sure that 5star emblem from pre-reg is random. My main account got a accuracy emblem with mediocre sub stats. I don't even use it on my Perishing. My alt account got an evasion one.

MiqDoloran
07-22-2017, 04:15 PM
It's turned off. I suppose it's some small consolation it's happening to others and therefore more likely to be addressed. Of course, with these types of games it could take ages for that to actually happen >.<

You should turn it on to decrease the desync.

WonderWaffle
07-22-2017, 04:49 PM
I've gotten about 8 or 9 4stars from factory since launch, at least after early access. Just 3 factory slots, used my pre-reg cores on it unlocking 2 of them. I'd say about half of them have been dupes of ones I've already had.

Pretty sure that 5star emblem from pre-reg is random. My main account got a accuracy emblem with mediocre sub stats. I don't even use it on my Perishing. My alt account got an evasion one.

ah was it? I know they messed up my pre-reg and had to send a ticket as I didn't even get the Super Pershing or the 800 cores lol. Only thing I got was the emblem so thought it was a starter item. My evasion gave crit chance crit multiplier additional evasion hp and rotation speed, guess i got lucky there.

Aidoru
07-22-2017, 09:31 PM
New girl in research lab, not sure if everyone sees the same girls. Don't really care for T-34100, 5star medium, not that I have enough blueprints for her. I might grab a 4star though, all the dupes from factory is annoying me.

And slightly random, but just saw a trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyT0Uv3rpTM) for the new Girls und Panzer game. If only this game was like that.

Czechern
07-22-2017, 09:49 PM
New girl in research lab, not sure if everyone sees the same girls. Don't really care for T-34100, 5star medium, not that I have enough blueprints for her. I might grab a 4star though, all the dupes from factory is annoying me.

And slightly random, but just saw a trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyT0Uv3rpTM) for the new Girls und Panzer game. If only this game was like that.

well i dont need another destroyer and i already have 3 medium 4*s so imma save for next week

Aidoru
07-22-2017, 10:33 PM
I have 8 mediums in my current team... but several are pretty lackluster skill wise. One has move speed skill which I don't need it going ahead of my heavy tank and another has a armor buff... why? Still have 3 star light tank to get rid of too.

I have 3 4star destroyers but 2 of them I use for scouting since I don't like their designs. And the one I am using costs 5 gears to spawn, so slightly annoying.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 10:44 PM
well i dont need another destroyer and i already have 3 medium 4*s so imma save for next week

seem to be the same girls- I suppose that means regular scheduled maint from 8-12 PM EST tomorrow. (i remember the first one popped up the day after the research girls changed).
As for the 5 star emblem, I received an emblem of Hope. I understand those are random stats, but at +1 it gives my Pershing 806 health, 6.25% move speed, another 176 health, some rotation, 4% evasion and 9% attack speed
Knock on wood, 2 of my three factories have 4 stars in production, hopefully not more duplicate stug IV's

Aidoru
07-22-2017, 10:47 PM
That's a really nice health emblem. I think I could break 7k durability with my Lv20 heavy tank if she had it on. Lol.

Myrdin
07-22-2017, 11:06 PM
Sigh, everyone is spawning 4* left and right, meanwhile my shitty factory keeps popping up worthless crap that most of the times cant even be used for recycling to get some blueprints.

Unregistered
07-23-2017, 04:08 AM
Well it depends on how many tanks have you constructed so far? I would say you have 5-7% for a 4 star, and less than 1% (maybe in the range of 0,1%-0,5%) chance for a 5 star. So I hope they regularly host that 100% drop rate boost on some of the 5 star tanks. But we could gather some info, if everyone post their construction stat.

Largepotato
07-23-2017, 05:25 AM
Here's my current team. <br />
<br />
The Churchill I leads the charge, while the rest follows behind. <br />
<br />
The Churchill Crocodile is crippled by a tiny base range that leads it to ignoring everything not in its...

Unregistered=testing
07-23-2017, 11:03 AM
Well it depends on how many tanks have you constructed so far? I would say you have 5-7% for a 4 star, and less than 1% (maybe in the range of 0,1%-0,5%) chance for a 5 star. So I hope they regularly host that 100% drop rate boost on some of the 5 star tanks. But we could gather some info, if everyone post their construction stat.

I'm running about 6-8% 4 stars, as near as I can tell (75 out of 100 current construction achievement, I don't think I've recycled any 4 stars, or received a 4 star from map, 8 current 4 stars, 1 starter, 1 from store) so currently 6/75, but I have 2 in construction.
unless you know some screen i'm missing with actual stats, that is the best I can do for you data sheet.

Unregistered
07-23-2017, 04:17 PM
I think I've been quite lucky with the factory so I decided to spend my cores on the fourth slot instead of doing a 10+1 roll. So far I've gotten ten 4 stars of which 8 is from constructing, no dupes too, out of 106 times used. I also got two more fnishing tomorrow. Thats 9% for me.

Unregistered
07-23-2017, 07:18 PM
In the long run the factory slots will pay off more than the 10+1 rolls. But it will take a very long time for the fifth slot to recoup the investment it takes to unlock it vs. using the cores for gacha rolls. I'm going to unlock the fourth slot, but not even look at the fifth.

Aidoru
07-23-2017, 10:27 PM
So if you're lazy like me, you can just do a low level stage and shoot your artillery off at the enemy commander without even spawning your tanks.

With a Lv24 lieutenant, I can clear a regular Lv8 map (Trudging Through Sand I) with 3 artillery shots. Strangely enough, I tried a Lv9 and 10 map and both seem to be near the same amount health after 3 artillery without defeating it, you couldn't even see their health anymore so they were nearly dead. Can probably do it at Lv25 lieutenant. Not sure if different zones have different health or maybe it was the enemy type.

Anyways, you still get tanks and emblems doing this and seeing as how someone said oil to exp ratio isn't much different throughout the game, this feels like the best way to level and do dailies. I didn't get much emblems, though enough to clear my dailies and I got several girls to use as upgrade exp or recycle because of the sheer amount of times I could ran the low level stage. You can probably try stages where you can 2shot an enemy just cause it'll only take you like 5 seconds per match but I couldn't get any emblems from the real low level stages, maybe they don't drop til a certain level or probably just bad luck. I didn't try enough since I was low on oil anyways.

Unless the higher stages have better drops and you need those.

Smith009
07-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Someone post link, discord ..no expired pls :mad:

Largepotato
07-24-2017, 04:34 AM
For excess oil I do the hex before the far south mine.

Lvl 15 - The Crusades.

It can drop drop 3* tanks and emblems and the only enemies are light tanks.

Also I have my first 5* currently building in the factory.

MiqDoloran
07-24-2017, 08:59 AM
Someone post link, discord ..no expired pls :mad:It's in the game settings.

Czechern
07-24-2017, 02:53 PM
For excess oil I do the hex before the far south mine.

Lvl 15 - The Crusades.

It can drop drop 3* tanks and emblems and the only enemies are light tanks.

Also I have my first 5* currently building in the factory.

how many hours is it taking?

MiqDoloran
07-24-2017, 04:31 PM
how many hours is it taking?5* are 48 hours.

Aidoru
07-24-2017, 08:00 PM
Is it just me or has it been more difficult to find emblems from scouting with destroyers? Or does it actually get more difficult with your scouting units level?

And 50 candy from ticket. Jeez, after the day I actually needed them. Just gonna hold onto them til I get another girl with story I guess.

MiqDoloran
07-25-2017, 07:06 AM
Is it just me or has it been more difficult to find emblems from scouting with destroyers? Or does it actually get more difficult with your scouting units level?

And 50 candy from ticket. Jeez, after the day I actually needed them. Just gonna hold onto them til I get another girl with story I guess.The variance is high so it may seem that way. Usually get at least one after a couple of hours. Having 5 slots of destroyers helps lower the variability tho

Evilmind
07-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Well maybe just bad luck but for me that's 4-5 days without a single 4* in the factory...
Hope they're not decreasing the factory to force players to buy in the store.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 10:32 AM
The chances are the same relax.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 12:38 PM
Boy, did that fourth factory slot pay off early...on just the second time I used it I have my first 5* being constructed in it. Actually, I'm really pleased with my luck so far in this game. I've built both the Tiger sisters and found a 5* Emblem of Hope during one of my very first scouting attempts. Nothing outstanding, but still, my army is all at least 4* except for three remaining 3*s...and that's only because I don't use arty units.

Myrdin
07-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Well... I think I´ll give it maybe two more weeks.
So far my factory gave me a single 4*... if this trend continues and the game keeps shitting on me like this I´ll just drop it,
despite the fact that its being fairly enjoyable silly thing for what it is.
Dont need another game like this where you get the short stick every single time despite the fact that its not even restricted by Gacha
(sure its restricted by the resources and building slots in the factory but compared to the Gacha currency thats nothing), while people pull good shit left and right all the time, in multiple successions.

Heck even got the Wishing wheel stuck on me, during the spin and had to reload the whole game not getting whatever it was I spinned it for (check the drops for gold, candies, and items > nothing)

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 04:24 PM
With features like blueprints for guaranteed specific 5~3 star girls, I'm not too worried about not getting 4 or 5 star from factory. I'll drop the game depending on how events turn out and possibly Portal of Chaos.

I'm honestly not a fan of how slow the battles are and the battle sprites is probably one of the least visually appealing sprites on any nutaku game, next to Crystal Maiden which seems to run on the same engine.

Czechern
07-25-2017, 05:06 PM
With features like blueprints for guaranteed specific 5~3 star girls, I'm not too worried about not getting 4 or 5 star from factory. I'll drop the game depending on how events turn out and possibly Portal of Chaos.

I'm honestly not a fan of how slow the battles are and the battle sprites is probably one of the least visually appealing sprites on any nutaku game, next to Crystal Maiden which seems to run on the same engine.

yeah but 3000 blueprints for a 5* is a little much, thats like 120~ days of saving blueprints till you can get 1

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 05:13 PM
yeah but 3000 blueprints for a 5* is a little much, thats like 120~ days of saving blueprints till you can get 1

Not 120~, but ~120.

You supposedly get some from Portal of Chaos however it works and recycling girls is easy to do as you get a fair amount from factory and clearing stages.

The only problem about blueprint is waiting til a girl you want appears.

The fact that the game even has this feature is rather generous. Other games would never have features like this in-game and even then, other games require you to get several copies of the girl to even max her to full potential.

Czechern
07-25-2017, 05:41 PM
Not 120~, but ~120.

You supposedly get some from Portal of Chaos however it works and recycling girls is easy to do as you get a fair amount from factory and clearing stages.

The only problem about blueprint is waiting til a girl you want appears.

The fact that the game even has this feature is rather generous. Other games would never have features like this in-game and even then, other games require you to get several copies of the girl to even max her to full potential.

yeah whoops i meant ~120 and thats only if you do the daily and nothing else

Zandel
07-25-2017, 05:50 PM
I only started this game recently and I have to ask, does it get harder? At the current time I'm clearing maps with just my first 4-5 girls and rarely loosing a heavy in battle let alone anything else. Having said that I only just cleared the town that gives you healing ability so I might be still in the easy parts and just not know it.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 05:54 PM
I didn't hit a wall until I conquered Laperm-- now I'm rerunning old maps to get more exp (though I do keep trying some of these post-Laperm maps, sometimes I manage to pull off a win, but I'm spending most of my oil on leveling).

MiqDoloran
07-25-2017, 07:20 PM
I only started this game recently and I have to ask, does it get harder? At the current time I'm clearing maps with just my first 4-5 girls and rarely loosing a heavy in battle let alone anything else. Having said that I only just cleared the town that gives you healing ability so I might be still in the easy parts and just not know it.You will hit a wall around fourth to fifth city. I'm sitting around grinding white north cause nothing else to do atm lol.

PoC when??

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 10:18 PM
Maintenance just finished and now the game seems to be crashing whenever I go into any other menu after start screen. Meh.

polisummer
07-25-2017, 10:52 PM
Maintenance just finished. Please remember to clear your browser cache so you can get the new game files. You will likely get webgl exceptions otherwise.

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 11:27 PM
That rather gonna be rather annoying to have to do every time there's some kind of update.

Anyways, I have nothing against the artist but M8 Scott's face looks awful.

polisummer
07-25-2017, 11:28 PM
PoC when??

PoC will come out in a few more updates. We're working out the major bugs with it now.

polisummer
07-25-2017, 11:33 PM
That rather gonna be rather annoying to have to do every time there's some kind of update.

Anyways, I have nothing against the artist but M8 Scott's face looks awful.

I find the quick way to refresh is just holding the shift key and whatever reload hotkey combination you have.

M8 was done by a new artist. Not my personal favourite either lol

ZeroZet
07-25-2017, 11:46 PM
For completion's sake.

Patch notes for July 25th maintenance.
Balance:
~Mandy’s Wishing Wheel adjusted with new rewards and equalized drop rates (except for the T5 Emblem, which is same jackpot drop rate as before).

Bug Fixes:
~Fix for Over penetration bug
~Fix for AoE Damage hit effect application (crit and pen). Splash damage now makes use of all stat modifiers

QoL Changes:
~You can now replace emblems with the same type of emblem (so it saves the hassle of unequipping it first)
~Tank Reserves are now all sorted by type, tier, level
~Emblems are now sorted by type, tier, level
~Candy gifting slider start at 1 candy instead of 0
~You can now click on a unit’s portrait while scouting to access their journal
~Scouting journal entries are now kept 1 minute behind to accommodate server time difference
~New character art for Panzer IV, Emilia
~Changed S-51’s basic attack explosion effect to be more clear of the blast radius
~Lowered music volume across all music

New Characters Added:
~5-Star, M48 Patton, Angela
~4-Star, M8 Scott, Mila

New H-Scenes:
~M48 Patton, Angela
~FV4005 Stage II, Seren

ЗЫ.
Hopefully we will eventually be able to assign cover girl to any unit we own, separately from first girl in our active team. Some 1 and 2-stars are adorable, but underpowered for actual use over 3-4 star equivalents, especially in the initial hand...
Maybe even roulette-style secretary shuffle, like recent FKG update introduced.

Aidoru
07-26-2017, 12:02 AM
As much as I'm thankful for the sorting, I wish we could sort to our preference. I'm still hoarding my emblems so manually clicking through each to find what has the highest of what stat I'm looking for is always a pain. Probably gonna go start recycling all my 2 stars just to make it a little easier I guess. Would be nice if you could lock emblems or at least see their stats when recycling too.

And that new wishing wheel... Not sure if happy or sad about it. While it's nice that they're all supposedly equal now aside from the emblem, the amount you get is still rather minuscule considering it's only once a day and even more so compared to what you get from resource nodes.

Largepotato
07-26-2017, 06:27 AM
I had a 4* finish in the factory at the same time as the 5*.

The 4* was a Chi-Ri, a medium with lower base dps than some 2* lights & heavies.

The 5* was an S-51, a Russian artillery.

:(

Myrdin
07-26-2017, 07:18 AM
So it seems like some quality of life imrpovements have been made.
Though I am happy there is no more 1 candy from the wheel, they scrapped the tickets as well.
K so I rolled the two I saved so far plus the free roll per day
All 3 of them resulted in the 1000 cash reward. Some more balanced rates my ass. Literally anything is better than that.

SeraSeraSera
07-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Yeah, the art for the M8 isn't very good...

also, her attack speed is 0.33, much higher then any other arty and she does almost double the dps as others. Yeah, her range is low (16) but still, balance?

WonderWaffle
07-26-2017, 09:28 AM
holy hell M8 looks like a demonic alien or something its actually quite creepy. TBH that would fit more on the side of the corrupted lol

Myrdin
07-26-2017, 12:52 PM
Yeah, the art for the M8 isn't very good...

also, her attack speed is 0.33, much higher then any other arty and she does almost double the dps as others. Yeah, her range is low (16) but still, balance?

Range can be easily fixed by equipment, so once you get her that, she pretty much goes Kre-Kre.

MiqDoloran
07-26-2017, 03:53 PM
holy hell M8 looks like a demonic alien or something its actually quite creepy. TBH that would fit more on the side of the corrupted lolGuess I'm alone but I'm fine with how M8 demon-chan looks.

Aidoru
07-26-2017, 10:06 PM
Happy to see I got a 4star emblem of piercing from daily log in. Checked stats, wow, what fucking luck. Armor, range, evasion, and rotation sub stats. What a terrible combination fora penetration emblem. Doesn't even give blue prints for recycling.

WonderWaffle
07-26-2017, 10:07 PM
Well the blueprint girls changed but the timer didn't so if anyones looking for t30 nows the time lol

Aidoru
07-26-2017, 10:09 PM
Saw that too, neither of the 4stars have stories yet either. Probably just gonna keep on saving I guess.

DrunkMonkGar
07-26-2017, 11:03 PM
Happy to see I got a 4star emblem of piercing from daily log in. Checked stats, wow, what fucking luck. Armor, range, evasion, and rotation sub stats. What a terrible combination fora penetration emblem. Doesn't even give blue prints for recycling.

Slap it on a TD. Most of the stats are useful for them and occasionally the survival stats will help when the heavy dies.

Aidoru
07-26-2017, 11:31 PM
Slap it on a TD. Most of the stats are useful for them and occasionally the survival stats will help when the heavy dies.

Only have 1 destroyer on my team and she already has a better 4star emblem of piercing on. Regardless, destroyers have low health and armor. The little amount of armor is unlikely make a difference since it's only the sub stat and because of that, the amount isn't much in the first place.

The sub stats would have been fine on a evasion or health emblem.

Myrdin
07-27-2017, 11:19 AM
So finally some luck. Got 2 4* building in the factory, one since yesterday one came up today.
Like... finally, thank you game...
Hope its something good, I really could use 2 good tanks to filter out some of the weaker 3 stars I have been running.

Largepotato
07-27-2017, 01:32 PM
A lvl ~16 3* medium brought this back from scouting a few days ago.

Unregistered
07-27-2017, 07:32 PM
Well, the 5* finished building this morning. I received Meiling (M), one of only six 5*s with no storyline/h scene. That's not a huge deal at this point, though...I don't have enough candy to finish unlocking Tabby's scene, and I haven't even begun to unlock Rena's. I'm mainly just happy to get another 5* to help in my army since one of my 4* Ms had a bit of trouble at every stage of Cymric and the oilfield (though it does get easier between there and the jump to lvl 23).

Evilmind
07-28-2017, 09:34 AM
One 4* in a week in the factory and it's a dupe lol.

Well on the bright side i can make 4 at a time now, better luck next time. :D
Also stuck just before Laperm with this hell of a destroyer boss, training camp time i suppose.

Anyone know how the portal will work by the way, or the event maybe ? (from the other version ?)

Largepotato
07-28-2017, 10:24 AM
https://armorblitz.gamepedia.com/Portal_of_Chaos

You fight progressively harder battles for points. Each day the battles can be reset and there is a leaderboard for core rewards at the end of the week.

Evilmind
07-28-2017, 10:55 AM

You fight progressively harder battles for points. Each day the battles can be reset and there is a leaderboard for core rewards at the end of the week.

Thanks for the link ;)

MiqDoloran
07-28-2017, 01:14 PM

You fight progressively harder battles for points. Each day the battles can be reset and there is a leaderboard for core rewards at the end of the week.Looking forward to the blueprints more than cores tbh

Myrdin
07-28-2017, 02:06 PM
Interesting, so its a passive type of PVP. It doesnt really place you on how many people you have beaten, but how mane Event fights you´ve done/points collected.
Thats sounds fine, since I am not big one for PVP, plus some lucky basterds who are puking out 4/5* out of their factories will have a strong lead.
But still I should be able to do relatively OK with what I have so far.

So just to share my two 4* from the Factory vere a Destro - Hellcat and Arty - Cant remember the name but she has insane range from the get go.
That makes 1 Medium 1 Heavy, 2 Destro and 2 Arty as far as 4* tanks go. Whenever I get Emblem of 3+ quality I try to give it to one of them.
Most of my 3* are slowly closing onto lvl 20 and have been augmented with 2* Emblems so they are fairly reliable as far as the map fights go.

Aidoru
07-28-2017, 02:12 PM
Another 4 star dupe from factory. Meh. And 160 cores away from 4th factory slot.
Hopefully we get an event soon, I haven't finished the story but honestly I'm getting rather unmotivated to bother.

Really hope there are more ways to get candies too, you need 150 per girl and get barely any a day.

WonderWaffle
07-28-2017, 03:40 PM
Another 4 star dupe from factory. Meh. And 160 cores away from 4th factory slot.
Hopefully we get an event soon, I haven't finished the story but honestly I'm getting rather unmotivated to bother.

Really hope there are more ways to get candies too, you need 150 per girl and get barely any a day.

I've actually sent them a feedback about candies and how much of a grind it was for a simple cg that not voiced nor animated. I mentioned about how the wheel was not equalized and the minimum should be 5 candy not 1. Of course we get a new wheel and its all 5 candy. Well at least its 10 a day now and not 6, but its still grindy and also for scenes to be mostly 5*.

Its not really gonna thrive or survive much longer at Nutaku when they got games like Kamihime where even R cards are animated and voiced. Just can 't trust the translations for kamihime as most have noticed by now the rape scenes have inconsistent text and totally opposite meanings than the japanese dialouge

Aidoru
07-28-2017, 09:50 PM
One surprise after another.

Got a ticket as a drop from clearing a stage (City in the Distance 1 Lv20). Didn't know you could get it as a drop. Didn't see much reason to save it though, just 5 more candy for the day.

And shortly after that checked my scouts and one brings me back this.
http://i.imgur.com/N8yLcFO.png
Aside from the crit, it's got all the stats needed for a heavy tank. Got it to +5 and bumped my Lv24 Tiger I heavy tank to 7.3k durability. Lol, that repair wait time is gonna suck.

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 10:02 PM
Interesting, so its a passive type of PVP. It doesnt really place you on how many people you have beaten, but how mane Event fights you´ve done/points collected.
Thats sounds fine, since I am not big one for PVP, plus some lucky basterds who are puking out 4/5* out of their factories will have a strong lead.
But still I should be able to do relatively OK with what I have so far.

So just to share my two 4* from the Factory vere a Destro - Hellcat and Arty - Cant remember the name but she has insane range from the get go.
That makes 1 Medium 1 Heavy, 2 Destro and 2 Arty as far as 4* tanks go. Whenever I get Emblem of 3+ quality I try to give it to one of them.
Most of my 3* are slowly closing onto lvl 20 and have been augmented with 2* Emblems so they are fairly reliable as far as the map fights go.

from one of those reddit things, lacking 4*s and 5*s might be a problem for you when you reach about level 30-35. Mostly because of how hard it is to level the tanks. The page mentioned that 2*s and such earned extra abilities at the same rate, and were mostly comparable, until the lower tier tanks capped out at level 50. (IE, a 1 star tank with 250k exp might be level 50, and have 2000 more durability than it started. The 5*with 250k exp might also have about 2000 more durability than it started with, but being level 30, would still be able to continue improving...)