PDA

View Full Version : Cannot complete tutorial

electrochoc
06-21-2017, 09:41 PM
Hello all,

I try to play the Nutaku version of Flower Knight Girl but whenever i log in I am in the tutorial and I must select "gifts" then Cepha Lanthera at 99% affection then the Silver Award but when I click the Silver Award to gift it the game pops up with "An error has occured" and closing it refreshes the game and I am stuck in this loop forever. I would like to try to give the game a try but I cannot get around this in any way and Nutaku has not responded to my question.

Does anyone else know how to fix this or get around this? Has anyone else had this error? Thanks

Taon
06-21-2017, 10:28 PM
If you haven't already, try clearing out the browser cache.

AgentFakku
06-21-2017, 10:45 PM
or switch browsers if that helps

Drayvhen
06-22-2017, 12:39 AM
If you are playing the 18+ version, try completing the tutorial on the all age version instead (nutaku.com instead of .net)

Zandel
06-22-2017, 09:01 AM
I find Chrome runs nutaku games the best with the least amount of bugs, I don't even have to clear cache after each maint 99% of the time.
Also try using a different affection item, from memory that quest is meant to be done with 2 of the 3 Nazuna's Cake they gift you with.

electrochoc
06-23-2017, 12:24 AM
I've tried everything everyone here mentioned and still no luck. Using google chrome, cleared the cache, tried to do it on the SFW version (same error still), and nothing.

Taon
06-23-2017, 12:27 AM
I've tried everything everyone here mentioned and still no luck. Using google chrome, cleared the cache, tried to do it on the SFW version (same error still), and nothing.

You tried using a different browser also? If you did, then I don't really know what else to tell you aside from filing a support ticket (https://www.nutaku.net/support/game-inquiries/).

Maladaptive
06-23-2017, 01:56 AM
Since you have only just started, you could always create a new Nutaku account and replay the tutorial with a new account and abandon the stuck one?

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 08:28 PM
Hello all,

I try to play the Nutaku version of Flower Knight Girl but whenever i log in I am in the tutorial and I must select "gifts" then Cepha Lanthera at 99% affection then the Silver Award but when I click the Silver Award to gift it the game pops up with "An error has occured" and closing it refreshes the game and I am stuck in this loop forever. I would like to try to give the game a try but I cannot get around this in any way and Nutaku has not responded to my question.

Does anyone else know how to fix this or get around this? Has anyone else had this error? Thanks

I've got the same problem. Your not alone.

Ampchan
01-30-2019, 09:37 PM
I've got the same problem. Your not alone.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/230884233659416576/540388994228420618/unknown.png
^ Edit: Do not be fooled, this is an image....

Nice Revival of a dead thread.
https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1526/16/1526165666290.gif

The devs know about this. The odd thing about it, is they don't seem too concerned about this because they kind of shrugged it off saying it doesn't happen to everyone....