PDA

View Full Version : [Event 12] Apocalypse & Phoenix Rematch

Aidoru
06-22-2017, 12:10 AM
Revival, reprint, whatever re you want to call it. Needed its own thread.

Seems they didn't reset our previously collected materials either.

The seasonal limited time girls were released 2 day after the event started. Hopefully that's the case with us too.

Azumish
06-22-2017, 12:55 AM
Tried both ragnarok already. Apocalypse ragnarok is pretty straightforward, her overdrive hits for around 1700 on everyone and attempts to blind. Rage overdrive hits 2 characters randomly for about 4500. Much easier than Ixion was. Phoenix is potentially even worse than ixion though. Neither overdrive of hers does dmg. Her normal gives her a large defense buff and 50k hp regen for 5 minutes. Rage is a large attack buff and she heals based on her attack damage. She hits my dark characters for close to 3k before getting attack buffed and about 5k after attack buff. She's pretty vulnerable to debuffs at least so Balor helps quite a bit, but I'd suggest bringing ways to dispel her buffs.

Aidoru
06-22-2017, 12:59 AM
Another option for Phoenix is simply to wait it out since enemy buffs are timed. Just make sure your debuff skills are available to reapply or close. You really don't want to get hit by Phoenix with atk up, she will do 5~6k+ with regular attack. While dispel is good too have, she uses both regen and atk up. Chaos Magic only removes one and I think at random? I didn't have any dispels on me so I didn't test.

sanahtlig
06-22-2017, 01:21 AM
I managed to clear both Ragnaroks, though Phoenix only barely. As Aidoru suggests, it's probably best to let the buffs expire. I didn't have time for that though so I brought 2 dispellers.

With my primary team Apocalypse never got off a Rage overdrive. That makes the fight significantly easier. Phoenix is a pure DPS race. She's going to KO your kamihime 1-by-1 with triple attacks, so you need the DPS to finish her off before your party is dead. Blind, dizzy, and multi-hit rate down will help buy you some time.

- - - Updated - - -

So the event shops are... not what I expected. The reward tiers haven't reset; instead, one copy appears to be set to the old tier you were at, while the new copy is at the highest tier. I have a sneaking suspicion the shop is bugged in our version.

codavis2
06-22-2017, 01:24 AM
Is it possible to get the eilodin without doing expert or higher level quests?

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 01:25 AM
So the event shops are... not what I expected. The reward tiers haven't reset; instead, one copy appears to be set to the old tier you were at, while the new copy is at the highest tier. I have a sneaking suspicion the shop is bugged in our version.

From what I understand, the shops are never supposed to reset. Why there's two copies on the other hand, I can't tell you.

sanahtlig
06-22-2017, 01:33 AM
In any case, looks like I'll be spending this entire event just farming enough items to MLB the two eidolons. I thought I'd be able to MLB the weapons too, but that's out of the question now.

game2534
06-22-2017, 01:59 AM
If you can just standard the stage, will only one eidolon be enough? or should you push for at least one more copy for 1 star?

jazz154
06-22-2017, 02:41 AM
Well, Phoenix and Apocalypse are hitting really hard. Got one win with elixirs and one without. Seems like Mordred with Trial by Jury for Apocalypse is good and Jeanne with desertion for Phoenix plus it's worth taking Balor (I kicked out Nike for her) for Phoenix even if dark isn't your main element.

My team for Apocalypse is Mordred, Shiva, Belphegor, Nike, Gabriel, Belobog and Uranus (last two because I am leveling them up)
For Phoenix almost the same, with Jeanne instead of Mordred and Balor instead of Nike.

I am going to aim for maxing both eidolons this event.

If you can just standard the stage, will only one eidolon be enough? or should you push for at least one more copy for 1 star?

If that's your first SSR event eidolon, in my opinion, you should try to get it as high as possible as soon as possible so you can complete expert stage.

Lag
06-22-2017, 06:52 AM
I guess getting two copies of each Eidolon and weapon isn't going to happen. The cost is just too high.

Very disappointed it didnt reset. :(

Skulkraken
06-22-2017, 09:40 AM
...Shouldn't there be kamihime weapon gacha tickets in these event shops? I reread part of the original Apoc event thread, where it was said that they would be available once the revival happened.

sanahtlig
06-22-2017, 09:59 AM
...Shouldn't there be kamihime weapon gacha tickets in these event shops? I reread part of the original Apoc event thread, where it was said that they would be available once the revival happened.
Yes. I think Nutaku broke the advent shops when they tampered with them to make the shops persist after the events had ended. What you're seeing is a mismash of code that didn't exist in the original DMM version. Nutaku probably didn't bother to compare against the DMM version of the event to make sure the shop updated correctly.

katsalia
06-22-2017, 10:44 AM
Does that mean the shops WERE supposed to reset, but they didn't?

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 10:45 AM
It looks like the stuff isn't at the new lowered costs either?

TNinja
06-22-2017, 10:49 AM
Why apocs is expensive af. is this really not broken?

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 11:01 AM
the ragnarok awards don't seem to be in the shop either will def have to be maintenance at some point to fix things

Aidoru
06-22-2017, 11:05 AM
Just gonna be careful not to buy anything for a couple days and see if anything changes. Hopefully people are reporting it as well so they actually bother to look.

AgentFakku
06-22-2017, 01:40 PM
guess I do Phoenix's since I have more dark than light Kamihime 5252

AutoCrimson
06-22-2017, 02:37 PM
bought one Phoe (cuz was not around for it introducing)... first one is pretty easy, 3-4 expert raid will net you eidolon

qti
06-22-2017, 06:43 PM
bought one Phoe (cuz was not around for it introducing)... first one is pretty easy, 3-4 expert raid will net you eidolon

I guess you have luck i already do like 8 hours of raid in expert and still not can trade 1 phoenix. have 85/100 80/50 46/45 for my first trade still.

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 06:54 PM
Don't buy anything right now, besides showing up twice the prices are using the old higher costs that got reduced since Ixion, I assume that will be fixed along side all the other nonsense.

qti
06-22-2017, 07:04 PM
Don't buy anything right now, besides showing up twice the prices are using the old higher costs that got reduced since Ixion, I assume that will be fixed along side all the other nonsense.

Too late you tell me; Long ago I redeemed 1 Apocalypse; 1 Armageddon Lance and a Phoenix Bow of Light.

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 08:14 PM
Why is there 1 higher priced version of each item. Is the higher priced version 4 stars or is this a bug and I can just buy the cheap one?

AutoCrimson
06-22-2017, 10:28 PM
I guess you have luck i already do like 8 hours of raid in expert and still not can trade 1 phoenix. have 85/100 80/50 46/45 for my first trade still.

as i said, for me it was normal requirement. and my second one is

TNinja
06-22-2017, 10:29 PM
Saw the wiki the price is correct. apocs is expensive eidos.

AutoCrimson
06-22-2017, 10:34 PM
on a side note, Apo first is this

havent got her cuz doing Phoe first

TNinja
06-22-2017, 10:47 PM
on a side note, Apo first is this

havent got her cuz doing Phoe first

Why Choose phoenix apocs has stronger status.

OtherGuy02
06-22-2017, 11:14 PM
Nice to see the re-do'es but with both up at the same time for only a week is a bit too short time-wise. Should be at least a week and a half, pref 2, since both are active at once.

AgentFakku
06-22-2017, 11:24 PM
u know wut, screw Phoenix, going to do Apoc-chan b/c I chose w/ my dick :V

Boobies!!!!!

Aidoru
06-22-2017, 11:57 PM
Their response to my report.

Dear Gamer,

Thank you for your interest in Kamihime Project.

The event shop is set in a way that new players can exchange event items at the same price as the those playing for the second time.
Players that have already played the event the first time have a chance to buy even more items, though at a higher price.

Thank you for your kind understanding and continued support.

Sincerely,
Kamihime Project Development Team

I also asked about demonic cores from Ragnarok not having anything to exchange. They seemed to have just ignore that entirely.

AutoCrimson
06-23-2017, 12:16 AM
Why Choose phoenix apocs has stronger status.

i didnt "choose" Phoe, i just went for her first
Naturally, im going to get Apo too

AznSamsung
06-23-2017, 01:00 AM
What the ... i just got apocalypse as a drop in expert mode !?!

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 01:15 AM
What the ... i just got apocalypse as a drop in expert mode !?!

the weapons can drop from gold chests aswell including the SSR if u are really lucky. Has happened to me a few times the expert raid boss in raid events also can drop them

jazz154
06-23-2017, 02:37 AM
the weapons can drop from gold chests aswell including the SSR if u are really lucky. Has happened to me a few times the expert raid boss in raid events also can drop them

From gold chests? I never saw that, surely you mean enhancing weapons and eidolons from gold chests. Since from what I know only rainbow chests can drop SSR weapon, SSR eidolon and SR event weapons.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 02:51 AM
From gold chests? I never saw that, surely you mean enhancing weapons and eidolons from gold chests. Since from what I know only rainbow chests can drop SSR weapon, SSR eidolon and SR event weapons.

you're correct i never actually noticed they came from a rainbow chest until you just mentioned it and i rechecked the screenshot i had just assumed they came from gold chests

fucka
06-23-2017, 04:55 AM
you're correct i never actually noticed they came from a rainbow chest until you just mentioned it and i rechecked the screenshot i had just assumed they came from gold chests

rainbow chest is really rare and it could be any of those SR weapons too.

Skulkraken
06-23-2017, 05:19 AM

I also asked about demonic cores from Ragnarok not having anything to exchange. They seemed to have just ignore that entirely.

So, they're basically refusing to admit that they fucked up, huh? That sucks. If they're going to refuse to fix this problem, won't it end up fucking up every future revival we get?

Aidoru
06-23-2017, 07:32 AM
Sounds like it. I'm rather worried if we'll even get the summer seasonal girls now. Saved up 9k for them.

Skulkraken
06-23-2017, 08:14 AM
Blegh, I'm already having a hard time caring about this event as is. If they deny us the summer girls, then I'll seriously consider just dropping this game.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 08:47 AM
i didnt "choose" Phoe, i just went for her first
Naturally, im going to get Apo too
If you have tons of elixir because it not easy requirement.

dreadpin
06-23-2017, 08:51 AM
done with apo~

AgentFakku
06-23-2017, 01:26 PM
Is the DMM games the same way, raising the price for players who played event a 2nd time?

welp, just going to buy grimoires then since Kamihimes to me are moar valuable than Eidolons

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 01:42 PM

Copy pasta reply, I got that too and asked about weapon tickets.

Their reply doesn't even make sense, newer players have the chance to buy items "at the same price" old players have? Wouldn't that mean just the regular shop system? Why are there doubles at max prices?

And "Players that have already played the event the first time have a chance to buy even more items, though at a higher price." Why would ANYONE buy those max price shop items that only have 1 available of? You can't even max limit break another set or anything.

Shappyron
06-23-2017, 02:25 PM
Because in the rematch of apocalypse and phoenix there are 2 eidolons but one needs more materials than another ????

Gisborn
06-23-2017, 05:59 PM

Their reply doesn't even make sense, newer players have the chance to buy items "at the same price" old players have? Wouldn't that mean just the regular shop system? Why are there doubles at max prices?

And "Players that have already played the event the first time have a chance to buy even more items, though at a higher price." Why would ANYONE buy those max price shop items that only have 1 available of? You can't even max limit break another set or anything.

emm maybe extra 1 SSR for u to guarantee Skill level? :p it's 98% success rate even for SSR weapon from lv 19-20

sanahtlig
06-23-2017, 07:58 PM

You're looking for logic in a boiler-plate response by someone who hasn't played the game, and probably wasn't even involved in the decision-making or coding. In other words, written by someone who has no clue what they're talking about.

It looks like the duplicate shop entry is set at the price of the 4th tier for both the weapon and the eidolon. For the eidolon, this means you can buy 2 copies at the 4th tier price, which saves 15 of the gold token. Judging from the inconsistency, this boon was likely completely accidental.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 08:46 PM
Why does everything have 2 prices? What's the difference?

- - - Updated - - -

You're looking for logic in a boiler-plate response by someone who hasn't played the game, and probably wasn't even involved in the decision-making or coding. In other words, written by someone who has no clue what they're talking about.

It looks like the duplicate shop entry is set at the price of the 4th tier for both the weapon and the eidolon. For the eidolon, this means you can buy 2 copies at the 4th tier price, which saves 15 of the gold token. Judging from the inconsistency, this boon was likely completely accidental.

I noticed the 4th tier thing with the eidolon but still doesn't come close to what the reduced prices that were meant to get since Ixion is.

Old cost was 215 gold things in total for MLB eidolon, 150 since Ixion but not for this revival, but cause of the fuck up 200 instead.

Aidoru
06-23-2017, 10:53 PM
I'm honestly not even sure if I'll have enough elixirs for this.

Inb4whales
06-24-2017, 12:22 PM
Not sure what everyone is confused about but the process is pretty simple.

First set of SSR Eidolons/Weapon=
They increase their price with each exchange.
Eg: Eido price on gold items goes like 5->20->45->65
^(This set doesn't reset)

Second set starts at a hefty cost of 65=
65->80->??->?? etc.

Simply meaning if you want more than one MLB weapon or Eido of the same type, you simply have to invest more in it.

Is it unfair to the older players? Perhaps. I have one account that I made ever since Pre-reg and a new account so I can see what's going on.
Older players will have all the materials they farmed up back then and can reuse it for more farming. The only problem is that the cost hasn't reset.
Newer players should have absolutely 0 problems with this since they would simply be going through the same process the older players did, at a much shorter time because Ult farm is much more faster than Expert.

gottesurteil
06-24-2017, 01:04 PM
Not sure what everyone is confused about but the process is pretty simple.

First set of SSR Eidolons/Weapon=
They increase their price with each exchange.
Eg: Eido price on gold items goes like 5->20->45->65
^(This set doesn't reset)

Second set starts at a hefty cost of 65=
65->80->??->?? etc.

Simply meaning if you want more than one MLB weapon or Eido of the same type, you simply have to invest more in it.

Is it unfair to the older players? Perhaps. I have one account that I made ever since Pre-reg and a new account so I can see what's going on.
Older players will have all the materials they farmed up back then and can reuse it for more farming. The only problem is that the cost hasn't reset.
Newer players should have absolutely 0 problems with this since they would simply be going through the same process the older players did, at a much shorter time because Ult farm is much more faster than Expert.

Well, you're not wrong, except for the fact that if your goal is to MBL the eidolons, new players like me have it harder because it's 2 events in 7 days. Yes, Ultimate is way faster than Expert... but I don't have enough elixers to MBL everything. Whereas if I'd been playing during the original events, even if I half-assed it and only got like each eidolon to 2*... I'd have a massive jump/headstart towards MBL.

As it is, I'm confident I'll be able to MBL apocalypse, and get a copy of the other SSRs. Which is a shame, cause I'd love to MBL phoenix as well...

AgentFakku
06-24-2017, 01:17 PM
son of a bitch, this game always crashes and lags

this is just like Brave Ravens again. Gotta put 1 tab and isolate on one browser

at least, I play Aigis and FK together on the same browser w/o lag or crashing

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 01:50 PM
Whereas if I'd been playing during the original events, even if I half-assed it and only got like each eidolon to 2*... I'd have a massive jump/headstart towards MBL.
I'm quite sure I could MLB everything if I wanted to. But will I? Probably not. That's too much grind for too little return. Even though I could form a pretty nice Light team with my 2 SSRs, farming 145 additional gold tokens for the SSR weapon just isn't worth the effort--unless I get a lucky platinum drop.

Inb4whales
06-24-2017, 02:05 PM
Well, you're not wrong, except for the fact that if your goal is to MBL the eidolons, new players like me have it harder because it's 2 events in 7 days. Yes, Ultimate is way faster than Expert... but I don't have enough elixers to MBL everything. Whereas if I'd been playing during the original events, even if I half-assed it and only got like each eidolon to 2*... I'd have a massive jump/headstart towards MBL.

As it is, I'm confident I'll be able to MBL apocalypse, and get a copy of the other SSRs. Which is a shame, cause I'd love to MBL phoenix as well...
Ah my post was meant to be aimed at older players since alot seem to be complaining why it didn't reset in the earlier posts.

Also before you MLB Apocalypse I have a question to ask you.
Why are you MLB-ing Apocalypse?
Do you wish to aim for an all fire 40% team? Because if you already have MLB Crom, Crom is the superior Eidolon here (even though her debuff upon summon kinda sucks).
Do you want an all dark 40% team? If so, wait for 4 more events down the line (a 1 month wait) and you'll have a Dullahan (dark element 40%, 20% HP) raid event where you can easily MLB her.

Because at the moment, I see no reason why any new players (in the presence of time shortage) would want to MLB Apocalypse unless you're going for a dual element Dark+Fire team.
An Eidolon with a light element on the other hand... it will literally take around 3 months for another event SSR light element Eido to get here and even THAT Eidolon is much weaker compared to Phoenix in terms of providing raw stat. Sphinx can only provide 30% max light damage increase at MLB just like all the single element Advent Eidolons.

St.Nicholas (another light Eido after Sphnix) is 4 months down the line and then. ONLY then is she a better Eidolon than Phoenix at MLB providing 45% (which is a measly 5% more than Phoenix).

I'm not telling you what to do. Simply suggesting.
If you need a link to the order of Eidolons that will be coming up in the future, here it is (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%B9%BB%E7%8D%A3%E6%80%A7%E8%83%BD%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7#c6a183f7).

(Edit: No wonder Light team is highly unfavourable on DMM or on this server for that matter, because the stuff that they bring to the table in terms of both Kamihimes or Eidolons are either very situational or just pretty darn weak. Just look at Uranus and Brynhildr for example. Bryn has both of Uranus's ability in one ability.)

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 02:11 PM
Do you wish to aim for an all fire 40% team? Because if you already have MLB Crom, Crom is the superior Eidolon here (even though her debuff upon summon kinda sucks).
You're not considering the synergy of eidolon pairs. Pairing two eidolons with character attack results in a serious damage penalty at high levels of assault skill. You'll typically want to run a combo: 1 character attack/HP eidolon with 1 elemental attack eidolon. If everyone follows your strategy you won't have a maxed elemental attack friend eidolon to pair your Crom with. Not to mention Blind is a great debuff.

Inb4whales
06-24-2017, 02:18 PM
You're not considering the synergy of eidolon pairs. Pairing two eidolons with character attack results in a serious damage penalty at high levels of assault skill. You'll typically want to run a combo: 1 character attack/HP eidolon with 1 elemental attack eidolon. If everyone follows your strategy you won't have a maxed elemental attack friend eidolon to pair your Crom with. Not to mention Blind is a great debuff.
I'm not quite sure if I'm understanding it.
Can you elaborate a bit further? Because from what I can tell, isn't your primary Eidolon (and the friend's support) the only ones who provide with the passive 40%, etc, etc buffs?

gottesurteil
06-24-2017, 02:21 PM
Ah my post was meant to be aimed at older players since alot seem to be complaining why it didn't reset in the earlier posts.

Do you want an all dark 40% team? If so, wait for 4 more events down the line (a 1 month wait) and you'll have a Dullahan (dark element 40%, 20% HP) raid event where you can easily MLB her.

Because at the moment, I see no reason why any new players (in the presence of time shortage) would want to MLB Apocalypse unless you're going for a dual element Dark+Fire team.
An Eidolon with a light element on the other hand... it will literally take around 3 months for another event SSR light element Eido to get here and even THAT Eidolon is much weaker compared to Phoenix in terms of providing raw stat. Sphinx can only provide 30% max light damage increase at MLB just like all the single element Advent Eidolons.

St.Nicholas (another light Eido after Sphnix) is 4 months down the line and then. ONLY then is she a better Eidolon than Phoenix at MLB providing 45% (which is a measly 5% more than Phoenix).

I'm not telling you what to do. Simply suggesting.
If you need a link to the order of Eidolons that will be coming up in the future,

(Edit: No wonder Light team is highly unfavourable on DMM or on this server for that matter, because the stuff that they bring to the table in terms of both Kamihimes or Eidolons are either very situational or just pretty darn weak. Just look at Uranus and Brynhildr for example. Bryn has both of Uranus's ability in one ability.)

Haha, your logic is impeccable. I actually knew about the super rarity of the Light eidolons, and they REALLY tempted me, but alas, other factors conspired to make me do Apocalypse first. Seriously, it's a perfect storm:

1)My initial SSR was Acala, and I joined like 2 days before the Crom event. So I have a heavily fire based team..... but could only get Crom to 2*. My first MBL eidolon was actually Quezalcoatl. Thus, needed Apocalypse for the Fire.
2)So I decided to do each of the events just for a few (to get the daily half-elixers rolling) and on MY VERY FIRST apocalypse ultimate... I got a free copy of her, thus saving 65 gold chest+other items worth. I had literally been about to flip a coin on which I wanted first - primary team was fire, secondary team was thunder. Gee thanks DMM! (sarcasm)

So yeah, ideally I 'need' both MBL'd, but again, events conspired to make me want Apocalypse. Plus, with the rewards for the DP crossover coming in a few days, that should hopefully bump up my elixer stock enough to MBL phoenix (apocalypse is done as of like 2 hours ago), though I seriously don't want to use elixers for this (half ones, sure, full ones no).

HoroBoro
06-24-2017, 02:38 PM
Apocalypse is actually the best dark Eidolon until Jack'o'Lantern in about 4 months (who is probably the best dark Eidolon period until a 100% dark Eidolon is released).

Dullahan is Character attack - not elemental attack. This is a big difference, especially if you have a full maxed out dark weapon grid. The 20% HP is nice but unnecessary. At least I haven't had any use for HP yet.

edit:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qNE7JuihH0nlEWIFX8NZGliU06Gh3gKnnBhW0iKkKsU/edit#gid=728752175

At 160% assault skill damage, you get 4.5x damage as opposed to 3.4x damage if you use two character attack Eidolons.

At 40% assault skill and below, you should use one 40% character damage Eidolon and one 40% elemental damage Eidolon
Above 40%, use two 40% elemental damage Eidolons.

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 02:41 PM
I'm not quite sure if I'm understanding it.
Can you elaborate a bit further? Because from what I can tell, isn't your primary Eidolon (and the friend's support) the only ones who provide with the passive 40%, etc, etc buffs?
In brief: you want to run Apocalypse and Crom (one that's your's, one as a friend eidolon). If you don't have both, you have to rely on your friends having the one you don't (every battle, all the time). It's best to have both. While you can be choosy with Ragnaroks, you need a basic combo to spam Ultimates with that can you can form every time, no matter what the friend lottery gives you.

Inb4whales
06-24-2017, 02:55 PM
Apocalypse is actually the best dark Eidolon until Jack'o'Lantern in about 4 months (who is probably the best dark Eidolon period until a 100% dark Eidolon is released).

Dullahan is Character attack - not elemental attack. This is a big difference, especially if you have a full maxed out dark weapon grid. The 20% HP is nice but unnecessary. At least I haven't had any use for HP yet.
Eeeeehhhh? If this is true, then Nutaku really need to get their shit together with the translation because I can't tell the difference between the two.

In brief: you want to run Apocalypse and Crom (one that's your's, one as a friend eidolon). If you don't have both, you have to rely on your friends having the one you don't (every battle, all the time). It's best to have both. While you can be choosy with Ragnaroks, you need a basic combo to spam Ultimates with that can you can form every time, no matter what the friend lottery gives you.

Not to mention, if I'm running a fire team and you're spamming my friend eidolon list with bad non-maxed eidolons for a fire team, I'm going to remove you.
Sanahtlig, my question is, doesn't duplicate Eidolons stack? As in for example me having a 40%/20% Crom and using a friend's 40%/20% Crom.
I'm pretty sure it is because running double Crom gives my fire team 10k HP instead of the usual 4 digit value.
This means that ideally I can have 80% damage boost PLUS 40% extra HP for my Ragna runs where if I use MLB Apocalypse, I'd only have 80%/20% HP.

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 02:59 PM
Sanahtlig, my question is, doesn't duplicate Eidolons stack? As in for example me having a 40%/20% Crom and using a friend's 40%/20% Crom.
I'm pretty sure it is because running double Crom gives my fire team 10k HP instead of the usual 4 digit value.
They do stack, but running without elemental attack bonuses incurs a serious damage penalty of over 15% at high assault skill (100%+). Check my damage calculator and see for yourself. Not to mention Fire teams tend to rely on temporary character attack bonuses, and you're devaluing that by stacking passive character attack bonuses so heavily.

gottesurteil
06-24-2017, 03:02 PM
Erm, kinda yes/no? Yes, the eidolons stack, but the thing is Character Atk vs elemental Atk are calculated separately. Elemental attack (like on apocalypse) becomes FAR more useful than character atk with your weapons grid. There's a post that talks about the actual math (with proofs), but basically take it like this: elemental attack is better. It actually becomes worth MORE as your weapons grid rises. Almost exponentially more.

Aidoru
06-24-2017, 03:07 PM

Element Atk =/= Character Element Atk.

Damage formula
( 1 + a + b ) * ( 1 + c ) = x
a = character type boost from eidolons
b = boost from weapon skills
c = element type boost from eidolons

Let's pretend you have 100% damage boost from your weapons.

With 40% character boost (Crom)
(1 + .4 + 1) * (1 + 0)
2.4 * 1 = 2.4
240% damage

With 40% element boost (Apocalypse)
(1 + 0 + 1) * (1 + .4)
2 * 1.4 = 2.8
280% damage

You loss 40% damage using Crom over Apocalypse and that value only gets wider the more you level your weapon skill.

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Erm, kinda yes/no? Yes, the eidolons stack, but the thing is Character Atk vs elemental Atk are calculated separately. Elemental attack (like on apocalypse) becomes FAR more useful than character atk with your weapons grid. There's a post that talks about the actual math (with proofs), but basically take it like this: elemental attack is better. It actually becomes worth MORE as your weapons grid rises. Almost exponentially more.
I have a calculator for this that allows you to input arbitrary character attack and elemental attack bonuses, and even accounts for burst combo bonuses and teams with off-element kamihime. So you can compare relative damage for two potential teams using your personal assault skill and eidolons.

- - - Updated - - -

Damage formula

(1 + .4 + 1) * (1 + 0)
2.4 * 1 = 2.4
240% damage

(1 + 0 + 1) * (1 + .4)
2 * 1.4 = 2.8
280% damage

You loss 40% damage using Crom over Apocalypse and that value only gets wider the more you level your weapon skill.
That's actually a 14% damage loss using your numbers. You forgot to divide the 0.4 difference by 2.8.

Inb4whales
06-24-2017, 03:21 PM

Damage formula

(1 + .4 + 1) * (1 + 0)
2.4 * 1 = 2.4
240% damage

(1 + 0 + 1) * (1 + .4)
2 * 1.4 = 2.8
280% damage

Many thanks.
I thought the whole "element character atk" and "character atk" are simply one and the same since that kind of misconception has never been cleared up once anywhere in the game. So basically what I can take from this is Element ATK is ALWAYS better than Character ATK because even without any ATK boost from the weapon grid, both values are on equal ground yes?

Aidoru
06-24-2017, 03:23 PM
That's actually a 14% damage loss using your numbers. You forgot to divide the 0.4 difference by 2.8.

There shouldn't be any dividing in the formula unless there's more too it. It was more or less a copy of the formula made in a different topic.

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 03:34 PM
Many thanks.
I thought the whole "element character atk" and "character atk" are simply one and the same since that kind of misconception has never been cleared up once anywhere in the game. So basically what I can take from this is Element ATK is ALWAYS better than Character ATK because even without any ATK boost from the weapon grid, both values are on equal ground yes?
No, character attack is better in some circumstances. See my calculator.

There shouldn't be any dividing in the formula unless there's more too it. It was more or less a copy of the formula made in a different topic.
It wasn't your damage formula calcuation that was wrong. It was your interpretation of it. You claimed a 40% damage loss, but didn't do the extra calculation necessary to show that (a percent difference calculation). As a result, you arrived at a misleading conclusion.

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 04:13 PM
well, finally i can auto-farm ultimate. good event

AutoCrimson
06-24-2017, 04:37 PM

Best Win.

Fikari
06-24-2017, 04:41 PM
So has a fairly new player, I gathered from this thread that i should focus myself on the eidolon first.
But isn't focusing on the SSR weapon first be better ?

Mainly for the fact that you need 10 weapons and only 6 eidolons, plus you have even more diversity to worry about with the weapon type & element as opposed to just the element for the eidolon.

Lastly it's cheaper to MLB weapon rather than eidolon, considering that I have to do both event at the same time, that's also quite important.

Am I wrong ?

gottesurteil
06-24-2017, 06:35 PM
So has a fairly new player, I gathered from this thread that i should focus myself on the eidolon first.
But isn't focusing on the SSR weapon first be better ?

Mainly for the fact that you need 10 weapons and only 6 eidolons, plus you have even more diversity to worry about with the weapon type & element as opposed to just the element for the eidolon.

Lastly it's cheaper to MLB weapon rather than eidolon, considering that I have to do both event at the same time, that's also quite important.

Am I wrong ?

You're kinda wrong. So the thing about that is that your end goal should be to have 6 SSR eidolons that are MBL. Only ONE of those actually contributes it's passive, so having a bunch of different element SSRs is good, as they all contribute their stats, and you have options for diffferent teams.

Weapons, however, you want a full sheet of weapons for one element. I don't know how far you've progressed, but say, if you're a Fire main type - as in your weapon grid is full of fire weapons... well in that case all these dark and light weapons are totally useless to you. Most people recommend grabbing 1 copy of each SSR to act as your 'mainhand' weapon, because it determines your burst strength.

So if you're a fire player... all these weapons, SR and SSR included, are useless. But those two Eidolons, when maxed, will still be on your team all the way through endgame. Of course, it's a different story if your main element is light or dark.

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 06:51 PM
Apocalypse, Phoenix, and Garuda are valuable because with only 3 eidolons you can cover all 6 elements with a versatile passive that will remain useful at endgame. That's why they're prioritized. You might have a water team now, but at some point you could end up pulling 3 SSRs from another element. When that happens, you want an eidolon to use with them.

And as I keep repeating, Blind is a really good debuff. Most people will want Apocalypse in their main team as a secondary eidolon, and if she isn't maxed you'll suffer a stat penalty for the privilege of using that debuff.

Fikari
06-24-2017, 07:26 PM
Ok, so tl;dr Phoenix and Apoc aren't easily replaceable but the weapon are.

I should be able to MLB them both with some hard grind, cause i'm guessing this is my last chance ever to get them, right ?

Aidoru
06-24-2017, 08:06 PM
No, character attack is better in some circumstances. See my calculator.

It wasn't your damage formula calcuation that was wrong. It was your interpretation of it. You claimed a 40% damage loss, but didn't do the extra calculation necessary to show that (a percent difference calculation). As a result, you arrived at a misleading conclusion.

Maybe I'm just math illiterate and going full retard but can you elaborate more?

To my understanding, the end results are a multiplier. For example, my previous example, a 2.4x multiplier and a 2.8x multiplier with the difference being .4, that being the 40%.

Fikari
06-24-2017, 08:28 PM
In maths, we call percentage difference or relative difference the ratio between the difference of the reference value and observed value, divided by the reference value.

Which give you :

relative difference = (x - xref) / xref

In this case (2.8 - 2.4)/2.8 = 0.4/2.8 = 0.14

Relative difference is an unitless indicator that takes into account the size of the value. For example if we considered now that the buff value weren't a 2.4 and 2.8 multiplier but a 222.4 and 222.8 multiplier, would you still call that a 40 % loss ?
Even if your maths would still give you the same result you clearly see that in this case the loss is negligible (0.18 % loss to be precise).

gottesurteil
06-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Maybe I'm just math illiterate and going full retard but can you elaborate more?

To my understanding, the end results are a multiplier. For example, my previous example, a 2.4x multiplier and a 2.8x multiplier with the difference being .4, that being the 40%.

Lol, he was just talking about the difference in terminology. Basically, you said there was a '40%' difference in damage, which sounds huge. There was a 40% difference in BASE damage, or as sanahtlig calculated, or a 14% difference in ACTUAL damage.

Long story short, the difference in the percentage vs the difference in damage. WHen most people hear 'a 40% difference' they'd imagine something like 'so instead of doing 1000 damage, I'd only be doing 600?! OMGWTFBBQ??!' Rather than the smaller hit.

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 08:53 PM
Just as important is that eidolon buffs come in pairs. You can't accurately consider them in isolation because they synergize. That's why combining a character attack and elemental attack buff results in minimal damage loss (~5%), but combining two character attack buffs results in a substantial damage loss (>15%, and >20% at high assault skill).

Aidoru
06-24-2017, 09:45 PM
In maths, we call percentage difference or relative difference the ratio between the difference of the reference value and observed value, divided by the reference value.

Which give you :

relative difference = (x - xref) / xref

In this case (2.8 - 2.4)/2.8 = 0.4/2.8 = 0.14

Relative difference is an unitless indicator that takes into account the size of the value. For example if we considered now that the buff value weren't a 2.4 and 2.8 multiplier but a 222.4 and 222.8 multiplier, would you still call that a 40 % loss ?
Even if your maths would still give you the same result you clearly see that in this case the loss is negligible (0.18 % loss to be precise).

Oh, I see where you guys are getting at now, the value of the .4 difference from the highest value to calculate the difference in percentage in comparison to the lowest. Seems to be my poor choice of wording. The multiplier difference is still .4 but the percentage of that .4 is 18%.

But should we not be comparing the 2 values to the value of the specific attack (regular attack being your basic x1 multiplier), so 1, 2.8 and 2.4.

In this case (2.8 - 2.4)/1 = .4/1 = .4?

The 222.4 and 222.8 example turned into percentages is 22240% and 22280%, which is still a 40% difference if comparing to a regular attack.

AgentFakku
06-24-2017, 09:48 PM
ooh scored a new Kamihime after using a premium ticket for lols

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 10:18 PM
The 222.4 and 222.8 example turned into percentages is 22240% and 22280%, which is still a 40% difference if comparing to a regular 100% attack.
Besides the fact that it's misleading when expressed that way, that 40% multiplier isn't comparable to other modifiers. For example, going double Apocalypse sacrifices a 20% HP boost you could've gotten from Crom. And what do you get in return? About a 7% damage boost. That's why I didn't find your example all that useful to answering the question at the center of the discussion: using what we know about the damage formulas to recommend what eidolons (new) players should be investing in and using.

Aidoru
06-24-2017, 10:43 PM
The only thing HP% is necessary for at this point is Ragnarok.

Regardless, that small boost value you guys are getting is just the difference between comparing the difference between the 2 enhanced values but not in comparison to the base value of a regular attack.

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 11:00 PM
Also, to rekindle an old debate, I started spamming Ultimates on auto with D'art and 3x Snatch + 2x Snatch equipped, and the platinum chests are dropping like candy (I actually WILL be able to max LB the Light weapon). Oddly, I'm not sure it's affecting the drop rate of gold chests. Ironically, collecting data on this would likely prove pointless, since we know Snatch was changed at some point and these renewal events may be using old mechanics...

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing HP% is necessary for at this point is Ragnarok.

HP boosts are also useful to insulate a group on Auto from spike damage. That applies to Advent event Ultimates as well as Raid events on Expert difficulty.

Aidoru
06-24-2017, 11:12 PM
Ah yes, there's that's too, though for me that's more or less a convenience factor, for those who don't have the time to manually run all or do but are just lazy. Not exactly a necessity but a nice goal to aim for to auto battle an event.

Wanderer
06-24-2017, 11:28 PM
Also, to rekindle an old debate, I started spamming Ultimates on auto with D'art and 3x Snatch + 2x Snatch equipped, and the platinum chests are dropping like candy (I actually WILL be able to max LB the Light weapon). Oddly, I'm not sure it's affecting the drop rate of gold chests. Ironically, collecting data on this would likely prove pointless, since we know Snatch was changed at some point and these renewal events may be using old mechanics...

I'm also using D'art w/ 2nd snatch to farm Ultimates, in addition to 1 or 2 Anzu, depend on the availability of support eido.
However, with 400 golden exchange materials accumulated during the revival so far, only two platinum chests dropped.
Just for reference, nothing conclusive since the probability being too small thus variance could be large.

Besides, I have much more confidence to say that snatch has very little effect on the drop of gold chest, which is always 3 or 4 per run, same as some events where I can't use D'art or Anzu.

HoroBoro
06-24-2017, 11:54 PM
I'm also using D'art w/ 2nd snatch to farm Ultimates, in addition to 1 or 2 Anzu, depend on the availability of support eido.
However, with 400 golden exchange materials accumulated during the revival so far, only two platinum chests dropped.
Just for reference, nothing conclusive since the probability being too small thus variance could be large.

Besides, I have much more confidence to say that snatch has very little effect on the drop of gold chest, which is always 3 or 4 per run, same as some events where I can't use D'art or Anzu.

I have neither Anzu nor use snatch and I've gotten 5 plat chests this event when I usually get none. I think using D'art is confirmation bias, but we can't be sure either way until someone makes a spreadsheet (not me).

sanahtlig
06-25-2017, 12:26 AM
I have neither Anzu nor use snatch and I've gotten 5 plat chests this event when I usually get none. I think using D'art is confirmation bias, but we can't be sure either way until someone makes a spreadsheet (not me).
Collect observations of 100 platinum chests collected with D'art across a given number of battles, and 100 platinum chests collected without Snatch across a given number of battles, and I'll "make a spreadsheet". The calculation is simple, but collecting such data is not.

HoroBoro
06-25-2017, 11:56 AM
Collect observations of 100 platinum chests collected with D'art across a given number of battles, and 100 platinum chests collected without Snatch across a given number of battles, and I'll "make a spreadsheet". The calculation is simple, but collecting such data is not.

I remember you have some data already. Do you have a link to a spreadsheet? I'd be willing to add in my numbers if one exists, though I haven't kept track thus far. I'm sure others will too. Not sure how you would want the data to be sorted. Rows being runs and columns being number of chests (plat, gold, silver bronze)?

100 platinum chests will require multiple people over multiple events.

sanahtlig
06-25-2017, 12:33 PM
I have a template that could be used in the Snatch data tab (see the toolbox link in my signature). The number of chests of each rarity gathered per run would be sufficient (displayed when the boss dies, so you don't have to manually count, plus platinums which would need to be manually counted). Aidoru's template, which is much more detailed, could also be used (linked to in the Advent drop calcs (Ixion) tab). Each user should collect data in their own closed template to prevent vandalism.

But yes, this would be a sustained effort that would require many users over several events.

Statistically, I could do a t-test comparing drop rates across each event between the Snatch group (collected assuming 5+ stacks on the Advent boss, which is more or less guaranteed if you use Snatch on cooldown with D'art equipped with Snatch II) and no-Snatch group. Alternatively, I could pool the data and compare the overall drop rate using Fischer's Exact Test.

Caveat: Assuming a base platinum chest drop rate of 1%, Snatch would have to boost that rate to 1.3% (a 30% increase) to spot a difference using a Fischer's Exact Test with a sample size of 100. That drop rate increase may be overly optimistic (the effect on bronze chest drop rates seems to be in the 10-15% range).

Inb4whales
06-25-2017, 01:02 PM
Just a um... quick question.

I'm not sure if I'm just super unlucky. But ever since the release of Ultimate difficulty on Ixion I can't help but feel that no platinum chests ever drop in Ult runs.
Don't know if it's just me but before Ult mode was unlocked, I would often get 1 or 2 plat chests for the Expert Advent Events within 100 ish runs.

So if anyone who had done Ult and gets any plat chest confirms it, then my mind will be at ease. Because I can't help but feel that they messed up the drop rate again like they did with last time where the special Apocalypse Heart or Apocalypse Eye runs are dropping much less items compared to the normal Expert runs (or was it Garuda?).

AutoCrimson
06-25-2017, 01:30 PM
got one plat chest (weapon) on expert and one plat chest (weapon again) in ult

Azumish
06-25-2017, 02:52 PM
Just got a plat chest from ultimate.

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 04:54 PM
Oh, I see where you guys are getting at now, the value of the .4 difference from the highest value to calculate the difference in percentage in comparison to the lowest. Seems to be my poor choice of wording. The multiplier difference is still .4 but the percentage of that .4 is 18%.

But should we not be comparing the 2 values to the value of the specific attack (regular attack being your basic x1 multiplier), so 1, 2.8 and 2.4.

In this case (2.8 - 2.4)/1 = .4/1 = .4?

The 222.4 and 222.8 example turned into percentages is 22240% and 22280%, which is still a 40% difference if comparing to a regular attack.

A little late to jump in this but I think I see the problem. It appears to be misleading information and a poor choice of words snowballing into a pile of confusion. I went ahead and searched for the other topic you mentioned which appears to be this (harem-battle. club/kamihime-project/3352-explanation-damage-calculated.html), where the opening post makes the same mistake you did. I feel like the others didn't really do a good job at clarifying anything either.

To make it easy to understand, let's simply do the calculations using your numbers.

Your two values are 2.4 and 2.8. You said that "you lose 40% damage" which is the sole problem. 40% of 2.8 (.4 x 2.8) is 1.12, so saying that "you lose 40%" is basically saying there's 1.12 difference between the two values, which as you can see is not the case.

The percent value difference of that .4 is 14.2857%, rounded to 14% by others and found using the formula mentioned in the previous page. So 0.142857 x 2.8 gets you .3999 (rounds up to .4) and matches the difference between the two values, so it's the correct percentage. So you would lose about 14% damage would be correct.

To use that .4 as a conclusive, you'd need to keep it as that decimal value and not a percentage as that will lead others to think it's a percentage of another value. So something along the lines of "You'd lose .4 to your multiplier" and not 40% to your multiplier or 40% to your damage.

sanahtlig
06-25-2017, 05:53 PM
I have a calculator for this. There's no need to post mathematical proofs in walls of text when you can just use my calculator, input your specific starting conditions, and get an answer that's specific to your team (with the % difference included). I made the calculator for the very reason that the best eidolons to use change based on a variety of factors.

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 07:12 PM
The calculator is a great tool but it does not explain his misconception and misunderstanding.

AgentFakku
06-25-2017, 09:32 PM
finally got my 2nd copy, realise I never 1 star Phoenix or Apoc

now, 1 star Apoc

shaaaaa, time to do Phoenix for symmetry...

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 10:37 PM
What is the item you get for beating Ragnarok Phoenix/Apocalypse? Never seen it before.

sanahtlig
06-26-2017, 12:40 AM
What is the item you get for beating Ragnarok Phoenix/Apocalypse? Never seen it before.
It's an item that's used for Awakening and/or buying SSR tickets.

Aidoru
06-26-2017, 07:36 AM
A little late to jump in this but I think I see the problem. It appears to be misleading information and a poor choice of words snowballing into a pile of confusion. I went ahead and searched for the other topic you mentioned which appears to be this (harem-battle. club/kamihime-project/3352-explanation-damage-calculated.html), where the opening post makes the same mistake you did. I feel like the others didn't really do a good job at clarifying anything either..

Thanks for that, I had guessed it was something along those lines and that example made complete sense. That .4 is still an important factor, it was just me more or less using incorrectly and turning it into a percentage value.

And back on topic, it seems there should be a maintenance today for the DP crossover rewards. I really hope they add in our summer girls too, they're overdue.

qti
06-26-2017, 06:45 PM

To bad only loose 4 day doing expert raid and is best do Ultimate have better drop and only 10 more stamina but chance is always drop 3-4 gold chest. In expert only drop me always only 1.

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 10:44 PM
Thanks for that, I had guessed it was something along those lines and that example made complete sense. That .4 is still an important factor, it was just me more or less using incorrectly and turning it into a percentage value.

And back on topic, it seems there should be a maintenance today for the DP crossover rewards. I really hope they add in our summer girls too, they're overdue.

Saw the animation come up for new weapons and summer Sol when I refreshed the page a tick after 11 PM EDT, before the maintenance started. So I'm pretty sure they are coming.

bigblackcock
06-27-2017, 10:19 AM
hey guys, i'm new here in forum.
wanted to share my video battles with apocalypse and pheonix but i can't post links for some reason.
is there another way i can share them here?

jazz154
06-27-2017, 12:02 PM
hey guys, i'm new here in forum.
wanted to share my video battles with apocalypse and pheonix but i can't post links for some reason.
is there another way i can share them here?

You need to be a member to post links, so get that 20 posts. Other than that you can post them in creative way, like remove dots from your link or put spaces after them.

I would post video about Phoenix ragnarok but it would be boring because I am always waiting for her buffs to expire. As for Apocalypse... I am really unlucky with her and right now I am just playing with different setups.

bigblackcock
06-27-2017, 12:10 PM
You need to be a member to post links, so get that 20 posts. Other than that you can post them in creative way, like remove dots from your link or put spaces after them.

I would post video about Phoenix ragnarok but it would be boring because I am always waiting for her buffs to expire. As for Apocalypse... I am really unlucky with her and right now I am just playing with different setups.

so all i need to do is either to get 20 posts and become a member or just change the link a bit, hut?
well, i'll just waith then, i prefer to post full links without changing them XD

yea, have no luck with ragnarok apocalypse as well, maybe if i had a better light team i could do something but nope :D

jazz154
06-27-2017, 12:19 PM
so all i need to do is either to get 20 posts and become a member or just change the link a bit, hut?
well, i'll just waith then, i prefer to post full links without changing them XD

yea, have no luck with ragnarok apocalypse as well, maybe if i had a better light team i could do something but nope :D

Well, I am doing them all with water team. The problem with Apocalypse is that if I don't get her dizzy at least 2 times then I will die. If she focus on my soul = I die. If she keep on spamming her special ability = I die.
It's really troublesome.

Aidoru
06-27-2017, 12:21 PM
1 more ultimate and more or less done with this event. Max break 1 each SSR weapon and eidolon along side a couple SR assault weapons. Probably used 80~90+ elixirs. Thankfully I've been able to buy 6 every day. 2 from Ixion, and 4 from these 2, which I think I'm gonna end up saving all my leftover materials for. After this event is a raid event and after that is the first union event, don't want to feel like I'm dragging down the team cause I burned through most of mines this event.

bigblackcock
06-27-2017, 12:33 PM
Well, I am doing them all with water team. The problem with Apocalypse is that if I don't get her dizzy at least 2 times then I will die. If she focus on my soul = I die. If she keep on spamming her special ability = I die.
It's really troublesome.

yea, she is troublesome indeed.
i tried to beat her just once in ragnarok level but around 1/4 of her HP left so i kinda gave up XD

sanahtlig
06-27-2017, 06:35 PM
I'm 6 for 7 on Apocalypse Ragnarok, and 7/7 on Phoenix. I tried several setups on Apocalypse, but I ended up using my typical water team:

Andromeda (heals, defense up for overdrives, Resurrect) with Black Propaganda equipped (+1 to overdrive meter)
Belphegor (Massive rage meter reduction, type B atk/def debuff)
Triton (ATK down and combo attack down, self-heal = good frontline tank)
Shiva (spike DPS to end Rage quickly)
Sol (heals, attack down, clear Blind)
Eidolons: Character ATK up 40%/HP up 20%, Behemoth 45% (massive damage boost to a combo water/light team, second Blind removal)

I let Apocalypse use her first overdrive, clear the debuff, use Black Propaganda, then push into Rage. I partial Burst to end Rage before her 2nd overdrive. Once she uses her 2nd overdrive, I let Black Propaganda expire, reapply debuffs, and repeat. If no characters die, I Full Burst during Rage and that usually takes her to low HP. If 1 character dies, I should still be able to push her out of rage before the 4th overdrive for an easy victory. If two characters die, the battle gets interesting and I might have to eat a Rage overdrive.

I've found that the keys to this fight are:

Black Propaganda
Damage mitigation with high levels of ATK DWN (ideally -50%) combined with strong healing (~550 per turn)
Sufficient burst gauge reduction / spike DPS to end Rage in 3 turns or less without a full Burst, as needed
2 sources of Blind removal (which can kill your burst gauge generation and get you stuck in Rage)

The one time I lost was when I brought Gaia along to mitigate overdrive damage, but then mistimed her damage reduction ability and ended up eating an unmitigated normal overdrive out of stun. After that, I decided that stacking ATK DWN to -50% with combo attack down was a more reliable way of mitigating damage.

gottesurteil
06-27-2017, 07:21 PM
So what atk power do you think a non-elemental-advantage team requires to do ragnarok? Like your water team for example sanahtlig. And on a related note, how disgusting is your water weapon grid for atk% and hp%? I'm working on mine, but definitely got a long way to go (still can't full-auto ultimate).

sanahtlig
06-27-2017, 08:15 PM
I'm running with ~40k attack power (max level weapons, eidolons, and kamihime) and ~+94% water assault skill. 0% +HP since I use a +20% eidolon. That's likely what you need to do this smoothly, at least without stacking DEF DWN debuffs. Honestly, I could get the assault skill higher, but the Gem Getcha/enhance process is tedious and I keep putting it off.

The requirement for full-auto Ultimate is probably similar. You need enough attack power to kill the boss before it gets the chance to do significant damage, potentially without the benefit of debuffs.

gottesurteil
06-27-2017, 08:50 PM
I'm running with ~40k attack power (max level weapons, eidolons, and kamihime) and ~+94% water assault skill. 0% +HP since I use a +20% eidolon. That's likely what you need to do this smoothly, at least without stacking DEF DWN debuffs. Honestly, I could get the assault skill higher, but the Gem Getcha/enhance process is tedious and I keep putting it off.

The requirement for full-auto Ultimate is probably similar. You need enough attack power to kill the boss before it gets the chance to do significant damage.

Those are helpful numbers as goals to shoot for, thanks. That being said, when you say max level weapons, how many duplicates of the raid assault weapon do you have? The problem I'm running into is that I'm lacking serious exp in certain weapons types, for me it's lances. Given that I don't even have my weapon grid filled yet, the problem is only going to get worse as I presumable farm disaster for more of the damn fire lances haha. To be fair, I've been playing for shorter, so the amount of weapons I've been introduced to are less, but I still have a few unbroken gacha SR weapons that i need for assault power.

So yeah, does a completed grid have a bunch of duplicates, and if so, how'd you get around the exp bottleneck?

sanahtlig
06-27-2017, 09:18 PM
My grid looks like this:
https://i.gyazo.com/ef37cefa505d6e4ee96695b2d8004a1f.png

I don't use the defender bow and lance except as mainhands.

XP isn't really an issue if you farm Advent Ultimates regularly (SR weapon enhancements are huge XP wells, and you can end up with dozens of them). The limit breaks are the primary bottleneck, not the XP. Also, once you're strong enough to farm Ultimate reliably, assault skill is likely going to be your main bottleneck on damage moreso than base stats.

bigblackcock
06-27-2017, 09:28 PM
oh wow, i haven't thought to use the same SR weapon more than once and keep using them as materials to level up skills
not that it helps me 'cause my weapon skill level is low anyway XD

jazz154
06-28-2017, 07:11 AM
I'm 6 for 7 on Apocalypse Ragnarok, and 7/7 on Phoenix. I tried several setups on Apocalypse, but I ended up using my typical water team:

Andromeda (heals, defense up for overdrives, Resurrect) with Black Propaganda equipped (+1 to overdrive meter)
Belphegor (Massive rage meter reduction, type B atk/def debuff)
Triton (ATK down and combo attack down, self-heal = good frontline tank)
Shiva (spike DPS to end Rage quickly)
Sol (heals, attack down, clear Blind)
Eidolons: Character ATK up 40%/HP up 20%, Behemoth 45% (massive damage boost to a combo water/light team, second Blind removal)

I let Apocalypse use her first overdrive, clear the debuff, use Black Propaganda, then push into Rage. I partial Burst to end Rage before her 2nd overdrive. Once she uses her 2nd overdrive, I let Black Propaganda expire, reapply debuffs, and repeat. If no characters die, I Full Burst during Rage and that usually takes her to low HP. If 1 character dies, I should still be able to push her out of rage before the 4th overdrive for an easy victory. If two characters die, the battle gets interesting and I might have to eat a Rage overdrive.

I've found that the keys to this fight are:

Black Propaganda
Damage mitigation with high levels of ATK DWN (ideally -50%) combined with strong healing (~550 per turn)
Sufficient burst gauge reduction / spike DPS to end Rage in 3 turns or less without a full Burst, as needed
2 sources of Blind removal (which can kill your burst gauge generation and get you stuck in Rage)

The one time I lost was when I brought Gaia along to mitigate overdrive damage, but then mistimed her damage reduction ability and ended up eating an unmitigated normal overdrive out of stun. After that, I decided that stacking ATK DWN to -50% with combo attack down was a more reliable way of mitigating damage.

In other words: If you don't have Sol then you will have bad time?

I can reach 37% atk down (Belobog, Belphegor and Jorm) maybe 42% if I use Jeanne or her skill.
For removing blindness I have only... Belobog?
For healing Nike (700) or Brynhildr (1200)(but that would be second not water kami...) plus Belobog have regen. So using Andromeda for healing is a must.

But even with it, I can get unlucky and she keeps using her skill 3/4 times hitting my soul... and when soul dies it is basically game over. Unless I want to use elixir, which I don't want.

sanahtlig
06-28-2017, 08:38 AM
In other words: If you don't have Sol then you will have bad time?

I can reach 37% atk down (Belobog, Belphegor and Jorm) maybe 42% if I use Jeanne or her skill.
For removing blindness I have only... Belobog?
For healing Nike (700) or Brynhildr (1200)(but that would be second not water kami...) plus Belobog have regen. So using Andromeda for healing is a must.

But even with it, I can get unlucky and she keeps using her skill 3/4 times hitting my soul... and when soul dies it is basically game over. Unless I want to use elixir, which I don't want.
What I came to realize is that while her overdrives are dangerous, mitigating those isn't enough. The spammable skill where she attacks 4x (?) in a row, guaranteed hit, is what you need to worry about.

Actually, two sources of Blind removal might be overkill. I need it in my group because I can't sit on Sol's heal; I need to use it. Belobog's cleanse can be used on demand. But if you follow my strategy and eat two normal overdrives after the first Rage phase, you're going to end up with Blind for two turns during the second Rage. If you get off a Full Burst, that shouldn't be a problem. But if you lose 1-2 kamihime, you might not have the DPS to avoid eating a Rage overdrive. Bringing along a friend Behemoth would mitigate this risk, but then you lose a Leviathan that could be used to increase your ATK DWN stacks at the start of the fight.

Andromeda and Belobog should give you the solid healing and defense buffs you need to recover from focused attacks. Take along Belphegor for sure. The problem you'll run into is that -37% ATK will still leave you somewhat vulnerable to damage spikes. You'll probably need to rely on reducing damage through other means such as dizzy.

If you were comfortable with your DPS and ability to end Rage quickly, you could bring along Zephyr for a little extra healing and extra ATK DWN? If Lilim were available I'd say go for it. Certainly Belphegor gives you a little more breathing room than others might have.

I tried Mordred and a single-healer setup for this fight, relying on dizzy, and while it worked I wasn't convinced I could win reliably. But going Mordred freed up an EX ability slot for defense down, which did make the fight go significantly quicker.

bigblackcock
06-28-2017, 10:34 AM
maybe it was a bad idea to get pheonix to 4 stars?
she is the only SSR light eidolon i have, but even with 4 stars she seem weak compared my other eidolons

jazz154
06-28-2017, 10:36 AM
What I came to realize is that while her overdrives are dangerous, mitigating those isn't enough. The spammable skill where she attacks 4x (?) in a row, guaranteed hit, is what you need to worry about.

Actually, two sources of Blind removal might be overkill. I need it in my group because I can't sit on Sol's heal; I need to use it. Belobog's cleanse can be used on demand. But if you follow my strategy and eat two normal overdrives after the first Rage phase, you're going to end up with Blind for two turns during the second Rage. If you get off a Full Burst, that shouldn't be a problem. But if you lose 1-2 kamihime, you might not have the DPS to avoid eating a Rage overdrive. Bringing along a friend Behemoth would mitigate this risk, but then you lose a Leviathan that could be used to increase your ATK DWN stacks at the start of the fight.

Andromeda and Belobog should give you the solid healing and defense buffs you need to recover from focused attacks. Take along Belphegor for sure. The problem you'll run into is that -37% ATK will still leave you somewhat vulnerable to damage spikes. You'll probably need to rely on reducing damage through other means such as dizzy.

If you were comfortable with your DPS and ability to end Rage quickly, you could bring along Zephyr for a little extra healing and extra ATK DWN? If Lilim were available I'd say go for it. Certainly Belphegor gives you a little more breathing room than others might have.

I tried Mordred and a single-healer setup for this fight, relying on dizzy, and while it worked I wasn't convinced I could win reliably. But going Mordred freed up an EX ability slot for defense down, which did make the fight go significantly quicker.

If only Andromeda heal was an EX ability then taking Mordred with it would be great xD
I guess I will give it a shoot tomorrow with Zephyr instead of Nike. At least she can some buff from Garuda unlike poor Belobog.

TNinja
06-28-2017, 10:38 AM
maybe it was a bad idea to get pheonix to 4 stars?
she is the only SSR light eidolon i have, but even with 4 stars she seem weak compared my other eidolons
That is the reason i don't bother with her it has weak stats. You should see wiki first before making decision but you have that far not mlb ing her seems will become waste of an effort.

humadapnin
06-28-2017, 11:10 AM
If only Andromeda heal was an EX ability then taking Mordred with it would be great xD
I guess I will give it a shoot tomorrow with Zephyr instead of Nike. At least she can some buff from Garuda unlike poor Belobog.

If they do that, Mordred will seem to be imbalance. XD just my opinion

bigblackcock
06-28-2017, 11:10 AM
That is the reason i don't bother with her it has weak stats. You should see wiki first before making decision but you have that far not mlb ing her seems will become waste of an effort.

usually i won't bother to check it 'cause i could get all the events starting medusa to level 100, and i wanted to get rid of all the eidolon R/SR materials.
but still, expected her to have at least more HP or omething..

AgentFakku
06-28-2017, 12:31 PM
always mess up da date, either ends tomorrow or the next day

prolly won't get a 2nd copy of Phoenix lol

bigblackcock
06-28-2017, 12:40 PM
always mess up da date, either ends tomorrow or the next day

prolly won't get a 2nd copy of Phoenix lol

there still 1 day and 9 hours till the event ends, so a little more than 1 day.

Azumish
06-28-2017, 01:26 PM
That rng. losing 4 kamihime due to 4 triple attacks in a row fully hitting despite blindness. Then going on to beat her using soul+2 kamihime thanks to a combination of only getting single attacks and constantly missing or getting stunned by dizziness. Thanks for saving me that elixir, RNGesus.

Aidoru
06-28-2017, 03:07 PM
Good ol misclick when trying to click reply. /sigh

No it's not a bad idea to get her and max her if you use light and not a cash player. If you bothered to look at wiki you should know that Phoenix is the best for an all light team for a very long time. There's a 70~90% light boost eidolon that requires you use 3 different element himes but it's questionable whether or not to even use it.

If you're not using light, then obviously you can just ignore Pheonix.

edit: removed some incorrect date/info

bigblackcock
06-28-2017, 03:47 PM
Good ol misclick when trying to click reply. /sigh

No it's not a bad idea to get her and max her if you use light and not a cash player. If you bothered to look at wiki you should know the next light event eidolon isn't for over 10 more weeks and is completely inferior as a main eidolon. Phoenix is the best for an all light team and the best for light in general for a very long time as all the rest of them have low passives boosts. There's a 70% boost in the far future but that requires you use 3 different element himes to obtain the 70% light boost and even then, that's not for at least 8~9 more months.

If you're not using light, then obviously you can just ignore her.

3 different element kami? i can get 1 of them in main team and the other 2 in sub team, right?

Aidoru
06-28-2017, 04:08 PM
3 different element kami? i can get 1 of them in main team and the other 2 in sub team, right?

According to the google translate of the JP wiki of one of the eidolon that has the 70% buff, it needs to be the 5 main units of your main team including your soul. They also mention it's a rather difficult or questionable to use these kind of eidolons as main because if mismatching sub himes in case one of your main dies, it negates the effect altogether meaning you get nothing.

bigblackcock
06-28-2017, 04:14 PM
According to the google translate of the JP wiki of one of the eidolon that has the 70% buff, it needs to be the 5 main units of your main team including your soul. They also mention it's a rather difficult or questionable to use these kind of eidolons as main because if mismatching sub himes in case one of your main dies, it negates the effect altogether meaning you get nothing.

i think i misunderstood something, by 3 elements it means i can use light team+ another 2 random element kamihime, right?
and if the other 2 have to be in main team and not in sub, that means only 3 kamihime will get that bonus at time 'cause the other 2 have to be with different element.
i guess it can give some high bonus, but have lots of risks to it as well :S

Mitoru
06-28-2017, 05:10 PM
It's mostly for teams which are severely lacking in some department, like having only good offensive fire himes so you can use two of them and put in a Sol for healing and a dark debuffer to keep your team alive/reduce enemy's def.

dreadpin
06-28-2017, 06:50 PM
My grid looks like this:
https://i.gyazo.com/ef37cefa505d6e4ee96695b2d8004a1f.png

I don't use the defender bow and lance except as mainhands.

XP isn't really an issue if you farm Advent Ultimates regularly (SR weapon enhancements are huge XP wells, and you can end up with dozens of them). The limit breaks are the primary bottleneck, not the XP. Also, once you're strong enough to farm Ultimate reliably, assault skill is likely going to be your main bottleneck on damage moreso than base stats.

nice grid~
i just simply head on and burst through Ragnarok Apocalypse/Phoenix... i'm a no brainer lol...

bigblackcock
06-28-2017, 09:49 PM
well, i don't know why the forum won't allow me to share my links even though i'm a member now so...
i just removed the w w w dot youtube dot com from them -_-
Apocalypse VS dark team
/edit?o=U&video_id=Xul-V_FDlck
Apocalypse VS fire team
/edit?o=U&video_id=4mh0kPE_ROI
Apcalypse VS light team
/edit?o=U&video_id=dUEqCKX1l0A
Apocalypse VS thunder team
/edit?o=U&video_id=LuX2er32Y_M
Apocalypse VS water team
/edit?o=U&video_id=BLfOVkGm-9E
Apocalypse VS wind team
/edit?o=U&video_id=HaiDvxxB490
Pheonix ultimate mode
/edit?o=U&video_id=82IKlD_AOl0
Phoenix ragnarok mode
/edit?o=U&video_id=UoTX2u3ggvM

Aidoru
06-29-2017, 12:00 AM
i think i misunderstood something, by 3 elements it means i can use light team+ another 2 random element kamihime, right?
and if the other 2 have to be in main team and not in sub, that means only 3 kamihime will get that bonus at time 'cause the other 2 have to be with different element.
i guess it can give some high bonus, but have lots of risks to it as well :S

I made a date mistake and we're actually getting the 70% light eidolon in a couple weeks with the union event. The wiki for some reason had the specific girl I was looking at placed on the bottom instead of after Quetzalcoatl.

Anyways, that 70% is actually its no break passive. It goes up to 90%. So it's quite good as long as you can keep you main team alive but whether you can actually fully break her or not may not be up to you. Hopefully you have a active union.

sanahtlig
06-29-2017, 12:06 AM
Anyways, that 70% is actually its no break passive. It goes up to 90%. So it's quite good as long as you can keep you main team alive but whether you can actually fully break her or not may not be up to you. Hopefully you have a active union.
I did some DPS comparisons and the Lilith eidolons are a substantial DPS loss unless you actually plan to run with 2 off-element kamihime. As in, a team with 1 off-element kamihime and typical eidolons will outperform that team in DPS by 5-10%. It's a nice fallback for Ragnaroks where certain skills are required, so you definitely want to pick up the one for your element, if only for their situational usefulness (an ~15% DPS boost in those 2 off-element kamihime scenarios).

Aidoru
06-29-2017, 12:23 AM
I did some DPS comparisons and the Lilith eidolons are a substantial DPS loss unless you actually plan to run with 2 off-element kamihime. As in, a team with 1 off-element kamihime and typical eidolons will outperform that team in DPS by 5-10%. It's a nice fallback for Ragnaroks where certain skills are required, so you definitely want to pick up the one for your element, if only for their situational usefulness.
I plan to grab them regardless just for the sake of collection. Though the light one might have to wait.

It looks like I might have misread the JP wiki again and my original post was correct on dates before my edits. Seems like the light Lilim/Lilith eidolon won't be in the very first union event as a reward. According to the JP wiki, it wasn't added until the reprint event which wasn't for a long time, which is why she's on the bottom of the list on the SSR eidolons page which is sorted by release. I'm not sure whether or not nutaku will give us her for our first or not. Though considering what they did recently with the rematch event shop, I'm rather worried.

And according to the JP wiki's event listing comments for the first union event, it had problems, hopefully nutaku doesn't give us that version but rather a updated version with possibly her as a reward.

sanahtlig
06-29-2017, 09:01 AM
And according to the JP wiki's event listing comments for the first union event, it had problems, hopefully nutaku doesn't give us that version but rather a updated version with possibly her as a reward.
10,000 gems says Nutaku leaves known problems in our version, because there's no incentive to actually fix these things proactively. There's a good chance they won't even know about the issues til they happen.

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 09:21 AM
I made a date mistake and we're actually getting the 70% light eidolon in a couple weeks with the union event. The wiki for some reason had the specific girl I was looking at placed on the bottom instead of after Quetzalcoatl.

so let say i and someone else manage to get the thunder version to 4 stars, i put it as main eidolon and use his as support eidolon
the bonus can be 180% as long as the main team have 3 different element?
i wonder how much damage tyr can deal when the enemy is stunned and finish impact used with this kind of boost

Aidoru
06-29-2017, 09:37 AM
Honestly, it's nothing to be amazed at, there are gacha eidolons in the future that give 100% boost (120% at full break) without the party restrictions and that's not character element atk, that's the regular element atk. It's rather ridiculous.

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 09:53 AM
i know, but you need to find them in gacha so not everyone will get them while in union event you can farm them

Aidoru
06-29-2017, 10:01 AM
I'm rather reluctant to think that everyone probably won't even be able to fully break union event eidolons in the first place, but we'll have to see how it turns out.

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 10:04 AM
I'm rather reluctant to think that everyone probably won't even be able to fully break union event eidolons in the first place, but we'll have to see how it turns out.

why? isn't it similar to raid event just for union?

dreadpin
06-29-2017, 10:07 AM

i suppose if ur union not active/members online at different timezone might having issue? since it's not open to all and for union only... i guess if ya the only one online that time period no one gonna help u finish the boss off? (Just my guessing... im not DMM veteran)

Aidoru
06-29-2017, 10:08 AM

I believe so but not everyone can solo raid event bosses and not everyone has an active union. There's also the reward based on union total. Having a couple members of the entire union carry the entire group seems a bit ridiculous. Though I'm not sure how it'll pan out. We'll just have to see when we get ours.

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 10:11 AM
well, i can solo excpert raid boss event, but never fought in union so wouldn't know till we actually reach that point.
i think i have enough time to get more members and hopefuly some of them will be active at the same time as me XD

dreadpin
06-29-2017, 10:14 AM

not an easy task though, ultimate 400 kill counts

katsalia
06-29-2017, 10:17 AM
Was there actually a point in doing Ragnarok this event since they never added in the trade option into the exchange for the material?

Aidoru
06-29-2017, 10:22 AM
Was there actually a point in doing Ragnarok this event since they never added in the trade option into the exchange for the material?

Cores are saved altogether from every event and can be used for more important things in the future. So all the cores you've gotten from this and Ixion are totaled up. You can see that in the inventory or if you go to the Ixion exchange shop and see that you can use cores you've gotten from this event on that past event's shop. Though don't use them on grails, it's a huge waste.

TNinja
06-29-2017, 11:10 AM

not an easy task though, ultimate 400 kill counts
one Person is not rare to slaughtered more than 200 kill because that is how much you need to collect the sword and the eidolon espescially this event. 400 kill for one person need a whale that can kill ultimate quickly. There are tons of member in team so it is relaxed job if all of them are active.

katsalia
06-29-2017, 12:23 PM
Cores are saved altogether from every event and can be used for more important things in the future. So all the cores you've gotten from this and Ixion are totaled up. You can see that in the inventory or if you go to the Ixion exchange shop and see that you can use cores you've gotten from this event on that past event's shop. Though don't use them on grails, it's a huge waste.

Then I'm really glad I didn't waste the ones from Ixion. But overall I felt too pressured to try Ragnarok for these ones, having to work Phoenix and Apoc at the same time was just too much time investment/AP waste.

Aidoru
06-29-2017, 12:26 PM
Then I'm really glad I didn't waste the ones from Ixion. But overall I felt too pressured to try Ragnarok for these ones, having to work Phoenix and Apoc at the same time was just too much time investment/AP waste.

But Ragnarok is 0 AP and only needed to be ran once a day. Unless you meant exchange material farming.

katsalia
06-29-2017, 12:35 PM
But Ragnarok is 0 AP and only needed to be ran once a day. Unless you meant exchange material farming.

Yeah sorry, the AP waste I meant more in general for the event. Exchange material farming has taken up 95% of my time in the game this time around since I had gone on hiatus when Phoenix originally came out.

AgentFakku
06-29-2017, 01:30 PM
had too much work fuk

working on Phoenix, still need 3rd item thingy :V

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 05:20 PM
is the dark assault bow from this event worth using for a dark team? the attack stat on it seems rather low (1338 attk/138 hp) but i have very few dark assault weapons atm

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 09:25 PM
so the event is finally over for me, i have to say that i missed the first apocalypse event 'cause i didn't knew she was event and even beginner mode took some time to clear.
so i had 0 copies of the SSR lance and apocalypse, this time i got 4 copies of the lance (3 stars now) and 3 copies of apocalypse (2 stars now)
also, i was weak when i first battled pheonix so all i could get was 1 copy of the weapon and 2 copies of pheonix, now both of them maxed + got the SR sword and gun maxed as well since i barely have any light weapons.
at least i know that if garuda and typhon will come back together 1 day i'll have less job to do so both of them will be maxed XD

LH206
06-29-2017, 10:33 PM
I am sad that I only started attempting and getting Ultimate wins today on the final day. Granted, they weren't the most comfortable clears, but at least I was there. This was my first advent since I started because of the crossover event so I was starting from zero. Was able to get 4x Apocalypse, 2x Armageddon Lance (main element is dark), 1x Phoenix and 1x Phoenix Bow. Was a learning process, I definitely would have done a few things differently. Oh, and I got 2 rainbow chests from expert apocalypse but they were both hp axes ='(

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 10:42 PM
yay, i can finally share my links so it's time to bore you to death...i mean share my videos here :D
Apocalypse VS dark team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=Xul-V_FDlck
Apocalypse VS fire team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=4mh0kPE_ROI
Apcalypse VS light team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=dUEqCKX1l0A
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LuX2er32Y_M
Apocalypse VS water team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=BLfOVkGm-9E
Apocalypse VS wind team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=HaiDvxxB490
Pheonix ultimate mode
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=82IKlD_AOl0
Phoenix ragnarok mode
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=UoTX2u3ggvM

Aidoru
06-29-2017, 10:55 PM
I forgot maint was at 8 and logged on without noticing the time and jumped into a raid battle with full stamina and gets kicked off after.

jazz154
06-30-2017, 04:58 AM
yay, i can finally share my links so it's time to bore you to death...i mean share my videos here :D
Apocalypse VS dark team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=Xul-V_FDlck
Apocalypse VS fire team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=4mh0kPE_ROI
Apcalypse VS light team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=dUEqCKX1l0A
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LuX2er32Y_M
Apocalypse VS water team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=BLfOVkGm-9E
Apocalypse VS wind team
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=HaiDvxxB490
Pheonix ultimate mode
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=82IKlD_AOl0
Phoenix ragnarok mode
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=UoTX2u3ggvM

Your links don't work, they just send me to my videos.

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 05:42 AM
Your links don't work, they just send me to my videos.

oh my O_O
Apocalypse VS dark team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xul-V_FDlck
Apocalypse VS fire team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mh0kPE_ROI&t
Apcalypse VS light team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUEqCKX1l0A&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuX2er32Y_M&t
Apocalypse VS water team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLfOVkGm-9E&t
Apocalypse VS wind team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaiDvxxB490&t
Pheonix ultimate mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82IKlD_AOl0
Phoenix ragnarok mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoTX2u3ggvM

is it working now?

humadapnin
06-30-2017, 06:32 AM
is it working now?

It is working now

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 06:35 AM
oh my O_O

is it working now?

what does your dark weapon grid look like?

jazz154
06-30-2017, 06:46 AM
is it working now?

Yeah, I couldn't believe that you wasted Balor paralyse. It gives like 2 free turns with Phoenix doing nothing!
Otherwise nice job, I would just waste time waiting for her buffs to expire, but you took her head on! xD

sanahtlig
06-30-2017, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I couldn't believe that you wasted Balor paralyse. It gives like 2 free turns with Phoenix doing nothing!
3 free attacks if you're quick.

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 10:31 AM
what does your dark weapon grid look like?
apocalypse's SSR lance level 88, skill level 6
medusa's SSR glaive level 96, skill level 7
satan's glaive level 43, skill level 7
raid boss lance level 46, skill level 7
raid boss gun level 43, skill level 7
raid boss axe 49, skill level 7
Tsukuyomi's mirror level 81, skill level 7

some of my weapon are low level and almost all of them have low level skill XD
---

Otherwise nice job, I would just waste time waiting for her buffs to expire, but you took her head on! xD
wasted her skill? where?
and well, if i did wait for it while recording the videow it would be much longer, and who would like to watch such a long battle?
so i just tried my luck and attacked her till she is down XD

Aidoru
06-30-2017, 01:57 PM
wasted her skill? where?
and well, if i did wait for it while recording the videow it would be much longer, and who would like to watch such a long battle?

Balor has an affliction that makes it so the enemy can't attack. It has a low affliction rate and only lasts 30 seconds but you can get 1 or 2 full party attacks out before the enemy can do anything if you attack right after. Best to use that skill last.

dreadpin
06-30-2017, 02:00 PM
apocalypse's SSR lance level 88, skill level 6
medusa's SSR glaive level 96, skill level 7
satan's glaive level 43, skill level 7
raid boss lance level 46, skill level 7
raid boss gun level 43, skill level 7
raid boss axe 49, skill level 7
Tsukuyomi's mirror level 81, skill level 7

some of my weapon are low level and almost all of them have low level skill XD
---

wasted her skill? where?

hmm.... 38k atk and it seems you struggling even with the element advantages....maybe you running different elements?
Balor paralyses usually use at the last/2nd last(if you include beelzebub rampage, since you can't use skill after that), because the paralyses consider 100% unable to move for a time period... casting skill after that just wasting the duration

AgentFakku
06-30-2017, 02:02 PM
I missed a day due to work

oh well, can't buy Phoenix

time to buy the next best thing, grimoire books

or save materials for a future revival in 2 years lol

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 02:21 PM
hmm.... 38k atk and it seems you struggling even with the element advantages....maybe you running different elements?
Balor paralyses usually use at the last/2nd last(if you include beelzebub rampage, since you can't use skill after that), because the paralyses consider 100% unable to move for a time period... casting skill after that just wasting the duration

my light team is my weakest, in that video i barely had 4 light weapons with level 1-4 skills+ most of them R kami.
and i only leveled up my dark weapons during quetzalcoatl event so the level of most of the weapons and their skills are low as well.
in general, i'm using 42 different weapons of all elements so leveling them all up will take some time i guess...

i see, so that skill that stun thing prevent the enemy from attacking for 30 sec that can be useful in rampage mode..
so that what they mean by wasting her skill, thanks for letting me know :D

jazz154
06-30-2017, 02:54 PM
my light team is my weakest, in that video i barely had 4 light weapons with level 1-4 skills+ most of them R kami.
and i only leveled up my dark weapons during quetzalcoatl event so the level of most of the weapons and their skills are low as well.
in general, i'm using 42 different weapons of all elements so leveling them all up will take some time i guess...

i see, so that skill that stun thing prevent the enemy from attacking for 30 sec that can be useful in rampage mode..
so that what they mean by wasting her skill, thanks for letting me know :D

Here:
https://youtu.be/UoTX2u3ggvM?t=44s
and here:
https://youtu.be/UoTX2u3ggvM?t=7m5s

In those 2 situations skill landed but expired before you attacked. It last 10 or 15 seconds, not 30. It's very useful if it lands, since you can attack 2 rounds without having to worry about enemy attacking you, maybe 3 if you are very fast.

I didn't watch ultimate difficulties because I don't find it interesting watching something, that at 38k power, we are auto battling. (in fact if you can't auto battle them then I can't even imagine how hard farming events must be... Or at very least how boring.)

Aidoru
06-30-2017, 03:04 PM
Oh was it only 15? My bad.

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 03:31 PM
Here:
and here:

In those 2 situations skill landed but expired before you attacked. It last 10 or 15 seconds, not 30. It's very useful if it lands, since you can attack 2 rounds without having to worry about enemy attacking you, maybe 3 if you are very fast.

I didn't watch ultimate difficulties because I don't find it interesting watching something, that at 38k power, we are auto battling. (in fact if you can't auto battle them then I can't even imagine how hard farming events must be... Or at very least how boring.)

oh, this event is the first time i actually used balor in battle (before i just threw her to sub team to level up) so didn't knew about that stun ability.
thought it'll be for 1-2 turn so i just used it as it is, but now i understand why she could attack even when it worked lol

well, i haven't tried to do ultimate in auto/ability+auto mode 'cause i always think about how weak my weapon skills are.
just spammed 100K gems in gacha and mad all my level 1-4 skill weapon to level 5-6 so i still have a lot of work with them all.
i think i'll just level up the SR weapons up to level 10 and then focus only on my SSR as they should give more bonus

katsalia
06-30-2017, 05:31 PM
Here:
and here:

Jazz you make me feel like such a noob sometimes @.@ We played almost the same amount of time but you have like 6k power on me still!

sanahtlig
06-30-2017, 08:29 PM
Base attack power isn't even the most important contribution to damage once you get to 35k. Assault skill becomes more important, which means that weapon choice and skill levels invested will have a large impact. Not to mention that proper party composition is a must, and stacking DEF DWN alone can double your damage.

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 08:41 PM
Base attack power isn't even the most important contribution to damage once you get to 35k. Assault skill becomes more important, which means that weapon choice and skill levels invested will have a large impact. Not to mention that proper party composition is a must, and stacking DEF DWN alone can double your damage.

just wondering, when you pick up your weapons for your teams, you choose only weapons that boost attack or some weapons that boost HP too?
and to be honest, when we have break from events i usually do only SP quest and not raid boss, so i guess that also a reason why my weapons skill are so low :(

sanahtlig
06-30-2017, 09:03 PM
just wondering, when you pick up your weapons for your teams, you choose only weapons that boost attack or some weapons that boost HP too?
I usually run with a +40% character attack / +20% max HP eidolon, so I don't run with defender weapons unless a specific primary weapon is required. If you're going to run with any defender weapons, it should at least be an SSR of a matching element.

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 09:08 PM
I usually run with a +40% character attack / +20% max HP eidolon, so I don't run with defender weapons unless a specific primary weapon is required. If you're going to run with any defender weapons, it should at least be an SSR of a matching element.

so unless it's SSR weapon with HP++, i should go mostly for attack weapons, huh?
*sigh* the more i learn the more i see how my weapons grid suck T_T

dreadpin
06-30-2017, 09:19 PM
so unless it's SSR weapon with HP++, i should go mostly for attack weapons, huh?
*sigh* the more i learn the more i see how my weapons grid suck T_T

that is why i saw ur vid and u r struggling with Rag Phoenix xD, counter element usually has a very easy life...i do only main dark element though and i can down Rag Phoenix in 4 rounds without her getting a single overdrive

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 09:23 PM
that is why i saw ur vid and u r struggling with Rag Phoenix xD, counter element usually has a very easy life...i do only main dark element though and i can down Rag Phoenix in 4 rounds without her getting a single overdrive

even with counter team, just what is your weapon grid to beat ragnarok in just 4 rounds? O_O

dreadpin
06-30-2017, 09:34 PM
even with counter team, just what is your weapon grid to beat ragnarok in just 4 rounds? O_O

2 Atk+ and 1 Atk++ around level 10, the rest all level 20(missing 1 because i'm waiting durahan, so not wasting time to level extra one) and also thanks to the friends with 60% element boost

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 09:39 PM
2 Atk+ and 1 Atk++ around level 10, the rest all level 20(missing 1 because i'm waiting durahan, so not wasting time to level extra one) and also thanks to the friends with 60% element boost

such high level weapons skills compared to main and also almost all of them. are attack ones.
but as you said earlier, you focus only on dark and not other elements, right?

dreadpin
06-30-2017, 09:44 PM
such high level weapons skills compared to main and also almost all of them. are attack ones.
but as you said earlier, you focus only on dark and not other elements, right?

yup, inventory capacity limited... so going to focus in 1 element, for a SSR weapon skill level at 11... u need like 3 SR & 10+ R to get close 100% success rate...and at level 15 i will just pop with SSR weapon which guarantee 100% until level 19/20 but still at 95% above

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 09:51 PM
yup, inventory capacity limited... so going to focus in 1 element, for a SSR weapon skill level at 11... u need like 3 SR & 10+ R to get close 100% success rate...and at level 15 i will just pop with SSR weapon which guarantee 100% until level 19/20 but still at 95% above

i really not sure what i should do now XD
maybe i should just focus on 1 element so it'll be easier to level up the weapons and their skill, on the other hand playing with the same team all the time is kinda boring.
and also even with random weapon skill i don't have a single element with 10 weapons so maybe i should just collect more weapons and when i find more attack weapons to switch them with my SR HP ones so i'll end up with more attack weapons.
*sigh* so much work to do XD

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 10:25 PM
It's a gradual process, don't worry about it.

If you're concerned about using one team all the time getting stale, how about working on 2 or 3 teams, depending on what the gacha gives you?
But it really comes down to you having to weigh rate of progression against how much variety you need to keep logging in months later. A bit of time spent on figuring out your own tendencies can provide direction in situations like these in the future.

humadapnin
07-01-2017, 08:35 AM
i really not sure what i should do now XD
maybe i should just focus on 1 element so it'll be easier to level up the weapons and their skill, on the other hand playing with the same team all the time is kinda boring.
and also even with random weapon skill i don't have a single element with 10 weapons so maybe i should just collect more weapons and when i find more attack weapons to switch them with my SR HP ones so i'll end up with more attack weapons.
*sigh* so much work to do XD

Focusing on single element base on your current kamihime roster is really a great strategy here especially then boosting mostly your ATK weapons skill level on the same element. maybe you can focus on gathering atk weapons on raid battles.

My suggestion is create multiple copies of atk weapons first then gradually break limit them. Since SR weapon has a limit of level 40, you can try focus on upgrading the weapon levels early on. I think they will reach up to Skill level 10 before reaching max level 40.

dreadpin
07-01-2017, 08:41 AM
and there's AP/BP half so enjoy ur farming :)

bigblackcock
07-01-2017, 09:03 AM
Focusing on single element base on your current kamihime roster is really a great strategy here especially then boosting mostly your ATK weapons skill level on the same element. maybe you can focus on gathering atk weapons on raid battles.

My suggestion is create multiple copies of atk weapons first then gradually break limit them. Since SR weapon has a limit of level 40, you can try focus on upgrading the weapon levels early on. I think they will reach up to Skill level 10 before reaching max level 40.

maybe it'll be the best way to go by focusing on only 1 element so it'll be easier to level up the weappon skill, but battling all the time with the exact same team can get boring after a while, so maybe going for more than 2-3 teams will be better for me.

hmm..raid events also have SR weapons with attack skill and it can be found multiple of time during the event, so i guess it works as well.

It's a gradual process, don't worry about it.

If you're concerned about using one team all the time getting stale, how about working on 2 or 3 teams, depending on what the gacha gives you?
But it really comes down to you having to weigh rate of progression against how much variety you need to keep logging in months later. A bit of time spent on figuring out your own tendencies can provide direction in situations like these in the future.
yea, didn't expect it to be right away, but still i started to play a little before pheonix event and there is so much diference XD
i also didn't had much union members back then so we bought the guardian mostly with my gold which was over 400K (my part -_- )
for now that what i have in terms of kami (teams)
http://i63.tinypic.com/faohz5.png