PDA

View Full Version : i only get one "10 chain gacha ticket" even thou i finished all DP mission

Velonique
06-27-2017, 01:41 AM
any1 having same problem? i do have screenshot the mission page from DP. and it said u get sr or higher 10 chain gacha ticket for killing rare nezha and 10 sr kh weapon chain for finishing all mission. but i only got the 10 sr kh weapon. the rest is just regular ticket

AutoCrimson
06-27-2017, 01:46 AM
yup, they lied. it is normal 10 chain ticket instead of kami weapon ticket

Yusuke
06-27-2017, 01:55 AM
Currently under maintenance =(

codavis2
06-27-2017, 01:56 AM
I can't say at the moment since the game is under maintenance again but guessing from a twitter reply to one of their posts, they at least know about it. And who knows maybe that's why there's maintenance again.

--Update--
Now that the maintenance is over, I checked and yes I only received a single sr kh weapon ticket as well despite completing all missions. Was hoping the maintenance would address that.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 02:01 AM
anyone receive the idol wars migration x3 SR or Higher Guaranteed Gacha Tickets?

Eliont
06-27-2017, 02:14 AM
anyone receive the idol wars migration x3 SR or Higher Guaranteed Gacha Tickets?

And maintenance again... and again...

Velonique
06-27-2017, 02:29 AM
what about u guys? i still not received the ticket

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 02:29 AM
I only received one 10 chain premium gacha ticket even though I completed all of the Crossover Missions, as well as the Idol WarZ Migration rewards not being given out.

Velonique
06-27-2017, 02:32 AM
I only received one 10 chain premium gacha ticket even though I completed all of the Crossover Missions, as well as the Idol WarZ Migration rewards not being given out.

me too, i tried to send report. but still no respond

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 02:49 AM
I didn't even get the 100 Jewels Maintenance compensation.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't even get the 100 Jewels Maintenance compensation.

- - - Updated - - -

Agni,Cronus,and regular Brynhldr. Some SR weapons with no Himes. I expected another 10 Gacha too, sadly.

Eliont
06-27-2017, 02:55 AM
Maint complete and my first SSR ^___^

ShellShock
06-27-2017, 03:05 AM
What do you think, better use these tickets now or save it for later?
What did you do?

Rhenosa
06-27-2017, 03:15 AM
5320 this is sad, so we will never receive those? dang it nutaku...

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think, better use these tickets now or save it for later?
What did you do?

apparently there is expiration date for the 10 chain ticket, so keep that in mind if you do want to save it later.

Flaris
06-27-2017, 03:28 AM
5320 this is sad, so we will never receive those? dang it nutaku...

- - - Updated - - -

apparently there is expiration date for the 10 chain ticket, so keep that in mind if you do want to save it later.
I was curious and finally found that expiration date. Had to go sub menu, inventory, items, and then tickets...but I found it :). At least the expiration date is really far off. We're talking Christmas Eve far off.

dreadpin
06-27-2017, 03:34 AM
hmmm not 10x weapon but a normal :/ also is there any one missed that guaranteed LR for DP? i discovered like 5/6 ragnarok but no LR ticket..

LoliLover
06-27-2017, 04:44 AM
Me too, not received the SR 10x kami weapon Chain ticket, and i completed all the missionĂ¡rio in DP, This is the most important reward in event!. How can i send report?

UPDATE: got the ticket now, perhaps they give later than others rewards, now only left pray for SSR Sol( normal or Summer hehe).

Rhenosa
06-27-2017, 05:06 AM
try to check ur mail again, i just got mine. the 10 chain kh weapon tickets

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 05:07 AM
Yes we should file report because that is the most important prize. To not give it is such a huge cheat

ShellShock
06-27-2017, 05:15 AM
try to check ur mail again, i just got mine. the 10 chain kh weapon tickets

Got it too.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 05:22 AM
correction got it now. it is last to deliver.

- - - Updated - - -

received 2, 10 chain kh weapon tickets and got susanoo plus something like 3 new SR kamihime. Very happy can make a dark team with my satan and sol now

Mitoru
06-27-2017, 05:37 AM
So the 10 sr kamihime ticket is a fraud, i got 3 SR and 7 rares, including one EIDOLON. Ok then?

TNinja
06-27-2017, 05:44 AM
So the 10 sr kamihime ticket is a fraud, i got 3 SR and 7 rares, including one EIDOLON. Ok then?
Check your gift prolly that eidolon come from SR or higher and not from sr or higher kamihime weapon

- - - Updated - - -

Check your gift prolly that eidolon come from SR or higher and not from sr or higher kamihime weapon

Skulkraken
06-27-2017, 05:45 AM
I got all of my rewards too. I think. Is there a list we can refer back to in order to make sure?

What I got:

5 Premium Gacha tickets
4 SR or Higher Gacha tickets
1 Kamihime Weapon Gacha ticket
1 SR or Higher Kamihime Weapon Gacha ticket
1 10-Chain Gacha ticket
1 SR Kamihime Weapon 10-Chain Gacha ticket

TNinja
06-27-2017, 05:48 AM
I got all of my rewards too. I think. Is there a list we can refer back to in order to make sure?

What I got:

5 Premium Gacha tickets
4 SR or Higher Gacha tickets
1 Kamihime Weapon Gacha ticket
1 SR or Higher Kamihime Weapon Gacha ticket
1 10-Chain Gacha ticket
1 SR Kamihime Weapon 10-Chain Gacha ticket

Gift history

Inb4whales
06-27-2017, 06:20 AM
BEHOLD NUTAKU THE KING OF SCAMMERS! I SUMMON THEE!!!

PS: Scroll all the way down to the 5th Gacha ticket section (with the Michael picture on it) and read what it said on the ticket and on the title.

No wonder Mitoru ended up pulling RARES. It's just a normal 10 chain Prem gacha!

And before anyone else says "It's probably a typo on the ticket" well I present to you the reward written on the Dragon Providence section.

TNinja
06-27-2017, 06:26 AM
BEHOLD NUTAKU THE KING OF SCAMMERS! I SUMMON THEE!!!

PS: Scroll all the way down to the 5th Gacha ticket section (with the Michael picture on it) and read what it said on the ticket and on the title.

No wonder Mitoru ended up pulling RARES. It's just a normal 10 chain Prem gacha!

And before anyone else says "It's probably a typo on the ticket" well I present to you the reward written on the Dragon Providence section.

There are 2 Ten chain tickets the normal one and the weapon one.

Inb4whales
06-27-2017, 06:29 AM
There are 2 Ten chain tickets the normal one and the weapon one.
You seem to have forgotten that they promised us two Ten chain tickets both of which are SR and higher.

Not the 10 chain SR and higher Kamihime, that is fine.
I'm talking about the 10 chain Premium that INCLUDES Rares. That is the one that should've been ALL SR or higher.
For anyone who haven't used it yet, go ahead and check the gacha content and you'll see that all the Rares are included in there as well.

Aidoru
06-27-2017, 06:29 AM
It means guaranteed 1 SR or higher hime in addition to a 10 draw. It doesn't seem different than a regular premium draw but it is as a regular premium doesn't guarantee you get a hime weapon or a weapon at all, a regular premium only guarantees at least 1 thing SR or higher while the ticket guarantees at least 1 SR or higher hime weapon.

Inb4whales
06-27-2017, 06:35 AM
It means guaranteed 1 SR or higher hime in addition to a 10 draw. It doesn't seem different than a regular premium draw but it is as a regular premium doesn't guarantee you get a hime weapon or a weapon at all, a regular premium only guarantees at least 1 thing SR or higher while the ticket guarantees at least 1 SR or higher hime weapon.
If that is the case, they might as well rename it 10 chain Premium ticket instead because we all know that the 10 chain Premium always guarantees an SR at the very least.
They really like to play on their words now don't they?

Also does anyone know if some of these tickets will be updated for new kamihimes in the future?

TNinja
06-27-2017, 06:36 AM
You seem to have forgotten that they promised us two Ten chain tickets both of which are SR and higher.

Not the 10 chain SR and higher Kamihime, that is fine.
I'm talking about the 10 chain Premium that INCLUDES Rares. That is the one that should've been ALL SR or higher.
For anyone who haven't used it yet, go ahead and check the gacha content and you'll see that all the Rares are included in there as well.

That is how they usually write it is just mean it is just guaranteed you at least one SR or higher the rest could be everything. I think i noticed long a go they wrote the ticket that way in their ads. i assume mitoru was talking about the eidolon not the R one

Aidoru
06-27-2017, 06:40 AM
If that is the case, they might as well rename it 10 chain Premium ticket instead because we all know that the 10 chain Premium always guarantees an SR at the very least.
They really like to play on their words now don't they?

More like poor translation or just not having any words in the first place. This is nutaku. When this game came out, several players weren't even aware that a regular 10 draw premium or jewel pull guarantees at least 1 SR+ draw because it is not mentioned in game but in the faqs, so some would spend on single pulls.

bosing
06-27-2017, 08:18 AM
lol used my 10x chain kamihime ticket
got ssr weapon! as in weapon only (rebel bow belial) no ssr kami ahahahaha

when i saw the gold flash i go YESSSSS then go poof after seeing its only a weapon ahahahahha

Rhenosa
06-28-2017, 03:19 AM
at the very least they still gave out 2 "10 chain", rest is up to my shitty luck.

Mitoru
06-28-2017, 09:11 AM
at the very least they still gave out 2 "10 chain", rest is up to my shitty luck.

Tell me about it, from the event rewards i got three new SR, two from my strong elements, so only one will be added to my roster. Also a new rare girl and no useful eidolons. Yay.

Unregistered
07-01-2017, 03:11 AM
I completed all mission on DP (boooriiiing) and received all of the rewards I had been promised, am I the only one? Or maybe an error?

Rhenosa
07-01-2017, 07:23 AM
I completed all mission on DP (boooriiiing) and received all of the rewards I had been promised, am I the only one? Or maybe an error?

yea we already got it too, just lil bit delay from nutaku.

Kitty
07-03-2017, 08:27 AM
youtube .com watch?v=idtzYIgN5gI

:p my crossover reward spins, if anyone is interested. sorry for late reply to thread XD

Rhenosa
07-03-2017, 05:23 PM
youtube .com watch?v=idtzYIgN5gI

:p my crossover reward spins, if anyone is interested. sorry for late reply to thread XD

thats not bad, definitely better than me. i only got SR that i have before lol, (also no SSR, so rip)