PDA

View Full Version : Becareful, there is expiration date for the 10 chain gacha ticket u received

Vende
06-27-2017, 02:36 AM
friendly reminder, apparently there is expiration date for the 10 chain gacha ticket from crossover event. u can check it by go to inventory>items>tickets> click ur 10 chain gacha ticket.

the other ticket doesnt have expiration date thou (can some1 confirm if there is expiration date for the non chain ticket?), i love hoarding tickets and now im afraid it will suddenly gone.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 02:47 AM
friendly reminder, apparently there is expiration date for the 10 chain gacha ticket from crossover event. u can check it by go to inventory>items>tickets> click ur 10 chain gacha ticket.

the other ticket doesnt have expiration date thou (can some1 confirm if there is expiration date for the non chain ticket?), i love hoarding tickets and now im afraid it will suddenly gone.

what about if u leave it in gifts until you wanna use it?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

unfortunately i already took it out of the gift box, so... idk. the expiration date is 2017/12/23 (for me at least)

bigblackcock
06-27-2017, 11:31 AM
thanks for the info, checked my 10 chain tickets and it say 24-12-2017, there is plenty of time :D