PDA

View Full Version : Newbie need some explanation

Nexius
06-28-2017, 05:09 AM
Hello everyone,

Im a newbie on Kamihime project and i got some questions about different things in the game.

Actually i started today and my first draw was good enough i think

I'll resume my question as this it can be answer easily :
- Where can you farm ticket for gacha ?
- How can you get more soul point ?
- Where do i get materials for break limits
- How do you manage weapons ? (Personnaly i just put what i have and boost all but hum ....)
- How can i farm materials to make my eidolon stronger ?

Sorry for bothering with many question and thanks in advance for answer

Have a nice day

Rhenosa
06-28-2017, 05:36 AM
Hello everyone,

Im a newbie on Kamihime project and i got some questions about different things in the game.

Actually i started today and my first draw was good enough i think

I'll resume my question as this it can be answer easily :
- Where can you farm ticket for gacha ?
- How can you get more soul point ?
- Where do i get materials for break limits
- How do you manage weapons ? (Personnaly i just put what i have and boost all but hum ....)
- How can i farm materials to make my eidolon stronger ?

Sorry for bothering with many question and thanks in advance for answer

Have a nice day

oh god, that is suuuper good. ill answer as best as i can
1. ticket can be bough from advent event (which is on going right now) u can bought 2 per event (4 now since there is 2 event going on at once, u can get one from daily login per session, and from raid boss event u can get around 3 (if im not mistaken)

2. soul point can be bough from advent event too, from leveling up, or from raid boss event (received through acquiring certain amount of items then trade it, etc)

3. mats for break limits, u can get it from daily SP quest (daily/guerrilla tab) schedule would be
monday - lightning
tuesday - fire
wednesday - water
thursday - wind
friday - light
saturday - dark
sunday - gems

4. for weapon, its quite complex, especially since u have ssr with different kind of elements. quickest way is to search the forum, there is already lots of discussion regarding weapon

5. mats for eidolon, for beginner u should just follow the storyline quest. after that, use the gem u get to do gachas. if there is an event then do it. ull get plenty of enhance mats from event quest.

the other way is to do the enhance material SP quest which only exist on specific time (i believe its every sunday on 12-1 pm, 7-8 pm, and 10-11 pm)

Nexius
06-28-2017, 05:46 AM
At the moment i try to be balance in my weapons(mainly Lightning*4, Water*3, Light*3), and i'll follow story line as you suggested.
Thanks again for the Quick answer.

Take care

Rhenosa
06-28-2017, 06:14 AM
At the moment i try to be balance in my weapons(mainly Lightning*4, Water*3, Light*3), and i'll follow story line as you suggested.
Thanks again for the Quick answer.

Take care

also dont be mistaken between gem and jewels, regarding what i said about use gem for gacha. for jewels you should definitely save that, at least until you can do the 10 chain.

good luck

bigblackcock
06-28-2017, 09:24 AM
also dont be mistaken between gem and jewels, regarding what i said about use gem for gacha. for jewels you should definitely save that, at least until you can do the 10 chain.

good luck

your first draw was much more than "good enough" :D
when i started to play i had 0 SSR kami in my acc, didn't knew i can just make another acc and try over and over till i find some XD

Nexius
07-03-2017, 01:53 AM
I first saw Reroll guide, but i haven't read it as i draw this team ahahaha

Kitty
07-03-2017, 05:54 AM
oh wow, really nice first draw :D
newer players start with 6k jewel after clearing tutorial, whereas when the game started we started with 3k, so we had a bad start ...plus, dumb player like me didn't even do the 3k draw in the beginning -_- if i had a start like this, i'd be happy :o

btw, another thing, try to get your skill level of weapon to at least 6-7 for each before you go any higher for a certain one... don't know if it's the best strat or not, but since you have mixed elements i think it's best for now maybe, just to give a little extra bonus, as you'll be able to go into expert SP quest/raid way sooner than most could.

SR Weapon
1 R weapon - lvl 2 skill, then after that
2 R weapon - lvl 3 skill
3 R weapon - lvl 4 skill
4 R weapon - lvl 5 skill
5 R weapon - lvl 6 skill
6 R weapon - lvl 7 skill
and so on..

SSR Weapon
basically the same, but doubled
2 R weapon - lvl 2 skill
4 R weapon - lvl 3 skill
6 R weapon - lvl 4 skill
8 R weapon - lvl 5 skill
10 R weapon - lvl 6 skill
etc..

but... this is only for 100% which guarantees the weapon will level up. I've had realy bad luck with anything below 90%, you can use less R weapon, but just hope that it still works. you can also use SR weapon which gives a bigger bonus, but you'll need SR weapon for now I guess.

a good soul to go for in the start is billy the kid/granuaile/d'art for their snatch skill, but they aren't the best soul.. just for raid boss, since you get shiny chest almost every time in these battles, snatch will increase the drop rate (SR weapons) of each element depending on which one you join, try to get all 3 of each weapon, for when you have more kami and can set certain element teams. also, the healer soul vivian/cassiopeia/andromeda, is good for starting out, so you'll not die in battles, though you do have sol :p

good luck with the next draws in gacha, you should post who you find with the SR guaranteed/SR kami guaranteed ticket and the 3k jewel from after completing storyline, watching encounters and doing raid boss for the first time. i wonder if you'll find any other SSR kami/eidolon if you haven't already XD

also, maybe nothing i said is helpful, since i'm basically a newbie too.. i'm not too great at this game :o

Nexius
07-03-2017, 06:57 AM
oh wow, really nice first draw :D
newer players start with 6k jewel after clearing tutorial, whereas when the game started we started with 3k, so we had a bad start ...plus, dumb player like me didn't even do the 3k draw in the beginning -_- if i had a start like this, i'd be happy :o

btw, another thing, try to get your skill level of weapon to at least 6-7 for each before you go any higher for a certain one... don't know if it's the best strat or not, but since you have mixed elements i think it's best for now maybe, just to give a little extra bonus, as you'll be able to go into expert SP quest/raid way sooner than most could.

SR Weapon
1 R weapon - lvl 2 skill, then after that
2 R weapon - lvl 3 skill
3 R weapon - lvl 4 skill
4 R weapon - lvl 5 skill
5 R weapon - lvl 6 skill
6 R weapon - lvl 7 skill
and so on..

SSR Weapon
basically the same, but doubled
2 R weapon - lvl 2 skill
4 R weapon - lvl 3 skill
6 R weapon - lvl 4 skill
8 R weapon - lvl 5 skill
10 R weapon - lvl 6 skill
etc..

but... this is only for 100% which guarantees the weapon will level up. I've had realy bad luck with anything below 90%, you can use less R weapon, but just hope that it still works. you can also use SR weapon which gives a bigger bonus, but you'll need SR weapon for now I guess.

a good soul to go for in the start is billy the kid/granuaile/d'art for their snatch skill, but they aren't the best soul.. just for raid boss, since you get shiny chest almost every time in these battles, snatch will increase the drop rate (SR weapons) of each element depending on which one you join, try to get all 3 of each weapon, for when you have more kami and can set certain element teams. also, the healer soul vivian/cassiopeia/andromeda, is good for starting out, so you'll not die in battles, though you do have sol :p

good luck with the next draws in gacha, you should post who you find with the SR guaranteed/SR kami guaranteed ticket and the 3k jewel from after completing storyline, watching encounters and doing raid boss for the first time. i wonder if you'll find any other SSR kami/eidolon if you haven't already XD

also, maybe nothing i said is helpful, since i'm basically a newbie too.. i'm not too great at this game :o

You explain already many things for me. Thanks a lot for raid explanation and team strat :). Maybe i have a few new question now ^^'. You told me to increase skill level for my kamihime but does it relate to level or just R weapon feeds ? Cause my 3 SSR are already lvl 25 :/

I haven't finished the story still ahaha

btw i don't mind bad luck it happened to me all the time (When i was playin TERA i was always rolling between 1 or 20 out of 100 for HL stuff ahaha) First time i got lucky is draw kamihime :')

PS: Good taste for your profil pic ;) Finishing the vol3 atm :)

Aidoru
07-03-2017, 07:31 AM
He's talking about weapon skill level, not hime level, though you need to work on that too because Lv25 isn't gonna get you anywhere, you're not even half way to their max level.

People don't use D'art's tree for her for the drop rate increase skill, which has barely has any value worth using, people use her for the -atk/-def debuff.

I've said this in many topics but just because you have several SSR himes, it doesn't mean you should just throw all of them together in the same party. You're extremely gimping your damage by having that many different element himes.

Nexius
07-03-2017, 07:39 AM
He's talking about weapon skill level, not hime level, though you need to work on that too because Lv25 isn't gonna get you anywhere, you're not even half way to their max level.

People don't use D'art's tree for her for the drop rate increase skill, which has barely has any value worth using, people use her for the -atk/-def debuff.

I've said this in many topics but just because you have several SSR himes, it doesn't mean you should just throw all of them together in the same party. You're extremely gimping your damage by having that many different element himes.

Thanks for more explanation, i get it that i must have party with one element but when i see my actually kamihime storage. I m mixed between water, lightning, light, darkness, green things and fire almost one of each

The two setup i can imagine is 3*light(SSR,SR,R) + my soul or 3*fire(SR,R,R) + my soul

But idk if i should setup my team like this atm cause i haven't finish the storyline yet so should i do it now or later for raid and event ?

Sorry bothering again as you may have already explain that to other forum tho.

jazz154
07-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Thanks for more explanation, i get it that i must have party with one element but when i see my actually kamihime storage. I m mixed between water, lightning, light, darkness, green things and fire almost one of each

The two setup i can imagine is 3*light(SSR,SR,R) + my soul or 3*fire(SR,R,R) + my soul

But idk if i should setup my team like this atm cause i haven't finish the storyline yet so should i do it now or later for raid and event ?

If you posted all your avalible kamihime then someone could tell you which team would work the best, because one SSR, one SR and one R doesn't tell much, right?

Aidoru
07-03-2017, 07:17 PM

With that party, you most likely won't be able to solo expert during the raid event and I wouldn't be surprised if you have trouble trying to solo standard. Thankfully with raid events, you can call for help, which is basically your only option. You most likely won't be able to MVP which will end in bad BP/AP consumption to PP/ticket ratio.

Story you should complete it to where you at least get Baal, she's the last story hime you can get, anything after that is just for jewels.