PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing stamina

Tsukii
06-28-2017, 09:21 AM
I had a 81 Stamina then I done Gather and suddenly I had just 72. Even after reload it should disappear. Does anyone have a same problem? It started after the last update...

Eab1990
06-28-2017, 09:40 AM
It's a known display issue. But by my understanding, your stamina isn't actually disappearing. It's just that the game is improperly showing you have more stamina than you actually have.

Starting up your game will incorrectly display your stamina, usually inflating it. Doing anything like running a map or gathering will refresh the stamina to the correct amount.

paraphin
06-28-2017, 11:31 AM
nope, sometimes it's definitely disappearing. i just did a gather: before 6, got 21 from gather, after gather 23 - loss of 4 stam.
some would say "it's just 4 stam" but it sums up.

Eab1990
06-29-2017, 08:46 AM
Reposting.

As we are working on a fix for the gather issue, please make sure that, until it is deployed, you reload the page before doing a gather. This will alleviate the issue until the fix is deployed. Compensations will be handed out once the fix is LIVE.

fghk0
06-29-2017, 10:40 AM
I had 54stam, after the exploration to get 6stam. Add equal to 60. But look at the following.

The same system as the request to buy stam. So it is indeed lost stam.:(

Drayvhen
06-29-2017, 10:50 AM
Im having worst result when I reload before gathering...

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 10:15 PM
Reload before gathering, huh?

*opens up a fresh page*
*logs in*
*has ~160 stamina*
*gathers*
*has ~100 stamina*

Well so much for that... I think I'm just going to stop gathering period for now. Like, 1 or 2 stamina, sure, but SIXTY? That's three hours worth of stamina regen, *gone*.

Getting a single level 5 manyu or something is not even remotely worth risking that.

Volarmis
06-29-2017, 10:33 PM
It should be more like:
*opens up a fresh page*
*logs in*
*has ~160 stamina*
*reloads the page*
*has the correct amount of stamina*

And after this, at least for me, the gathering behaves correctly.

Maladaptive
06-30-2017, 12:38 AM
It should be more like:
*opens up a fresh page*
*logs in*
*has ~160 stamina*
*reloads the page*
*has the correct amount of stamina*

And after this, at least for me, the gathering behaves correctly.

Hi Volarmis, that isn't the case here.

I refreshed browser. Stamina at 18 before and after. Run gather. Says I got + 10 stamina, but end result is 25.

Another time, said I was at 42 before and after refresh. Run gather. Says I got + 6 stamina but the end result is 44.

Happened numerous times after doing a gather after a refresh. If I have been a way a long time before I connect, then my stamina is showing way too high for the time away, and refreshing reduces the stamina to what we are assuming is the right level. If I don't do the refresh and try and use all the stamina, I end up with Communication Error when trying to deplete my stamina.

hypo
06-30-2017, 01:02 AM
Sometimes, even after a page refresh, the first gathering gives a wrong increase, probably because refreshing the page does not guarantee a correct display

paraphin
06-30-2017, 01:53 AM
seams like the bug is not 100% fixed yet. my stamina is changing sometime after reloading the page. and i lost around 25 stam this morning after the first gather...

maotd
07-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Thanks to that bug, I lost 70 stamina with first gather. That's nice.
But actually I think it's more an issue with displayed stamina than with actual stamina. With 120 stamina I can't do the 80 stamina missions and I got only loading error if I try. Actually I was at ~50 stamina according to the gather decrease. But that's still really annoying.

Zandel
07-02-2017, 05:05 PM
I have found the same thing, my counter tells me I have more stam then I should have considering the time I was logged off. After 1 gather it seems to be right tho with what I should have + the gather itself. Annoying as all hell but at least it's not a stam loss like last time.

hypo
07-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Problem seems to be corrected, I didn't have any stamina issues today.

paraphin
07-04-2017, 01:45 PM
yepp, seems so.
did we get a compensation, i wasn't paying attention when clearing my giftbox :/

hypo
07-04-2017, 03:47 PM
yepp, seems so.
did we get a compensation, i wasn't paying attention when clearing my giftbox :/

from Discord:

Aujourd'hui à 09:24
@everyone
Today is maintenance day in Maintenance Knight Girl.
We will deploy the 2nd Phase of our ongoing main event and the 400 day-login/ stamina fixes.
If everything goes well compensations will be handed out shortly.
Maintenance will kick at 11:00 (AM).

Kisses

sniddy
07-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Still no comp?

Maladaptive
07-05-2017, 08:50 AM
We got kisses, what more do you want? :D

- - - Updated - - -

We just got 10 Gems compensation. That is heaps of stamina there back, 3,710 worth for me for my main account :D

maotd
07-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Okay 10 FG compensation. That's a huge compensation for for only one little week of bug for the MAIN ressource of the game with only one tiny tiny update during this damn week. Absolutly no reasons to complain.
Meh. Nutaku strike again.

Zandel
07-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Okay 10 FG compensation. That's a huge compensation for for only one little week of bug for the MAIN ressource of the game with only one tiny tiny update during this damn week. Absolutly no reasons to complain.
Meh. Nutaku strike again.

Not sure if that was meant to sound sarcastic or not, if not then disregard my comment.

To be fair the bug never actually took stam from you, it only displayed wrong. You still had 100% of the stam you were meant to have and gained 100% of the gather amount you would otherwise have got. So really we lost nothing for the time the bug was up and have now gained 10 FGs extra.

Cryzz
07-06-2017, 06:21 AM
To be honest, the bug was great, I got an estimate of 200 bonus stamina per day after I understood the problem :D

maotd
07-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Not sure if that was meant to sound sarcastic or not, if not then disregard my comment.

To be fair the bug never actually took stam from you, it only displayed wrong. You still had 100% of the stam you were meant to have and gained 100% of the gather amount you would otherwise have got. So really we lost nothing for the time the bug was up and have now gained 10 FGs extra.

It's sarcastic.
I know it never took stamina directly and that's not the matter. The actual main issue with that bug is the wrong displayed stamina. You never know how many stamina you actually have and you can't do any plans for stamina use. You never know if you can do a stage+SG or not, if you actually ran out of stamina or not or if you can level up with no stamina lost. And that's how you loose stamina, SG and other daily missions.

Okay, that kind of bug happen. But it last for one week. With an update in it. Its long one week on a two week event.

sniddy
07-06-2017, 11:55 AM
...and the day 400 thing? Or have I lost that that suxs

Taon
07-06-2017, 02:17 PM
It's sarcastic.
I know it never took stamina directly and that's not the matter. The actual main issue with that bug is the wrong displayed stamina. You never know how many stamina you actually have and you can't do any plans for stamina use. You never know if you can do a stage+SG or not, if you actually ran out of stamina or not or if you can level up with no stamina lost. And that's how you loose stamina, SG and other daily missions.

Okay, that kind of bug happen. But it last for one week. With an update in it. Its long one week on a two week event.

It wasn't like it was a big deal; everyone regenerates 20 stam/hr. I would think most people know how long it was since they last logged on and have some idea of how much stam they logged off with. Some simple math would give anyone a fairly good idea of how much stam they really had so they could plan accordingly. Besides that, any update to the displayed stam, even simply refreshing the page would resolve it.

I just don't get how upset some people seemed to get about this. It was a really minor bug.

Zandel
07-06-2017, 04:50 PM
It wasn't like it was a big deal; everyone regenerates 20 stam/hr. I would think most people know how long it was since they last logged on and have some idea of how much stam they logged off with. Some simple math would give anyone a fairly good idea of how much stam they really had so they could plan accordingly. Besides that, any update to the displayed stam, even simply refreshing the page would resolve it.

I just don't get how upset some people seemed to get about this. It was a really minor bug.

This is exactly my thinking as well. I always know how much stam I should have when I log in because I make sure it will not be 100% full (and thus loose any) when I log off for the night. Also as you say the solution was simple, I just ran one mission then ran a gather and hey presto the bug is gone.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 05:44 PM
There seems to be a general belief that only quantifiable losses should be compensated for. Annoyed customers are less likely to throw money at the screen. It doesn't make sense to stop at "making them whole" when you can make them happy, especially when the digital gifts cost nothing. No one will stop spending because they got a few freebies.

Eab1990
07-06-2017, 05:48 PM
Just gonna requote myself.

The last time we had the stam bug, we got the 5* ticket, yes... but that was because the compensation was MONTHS overdue.

You guys need to stop comparing Nutaku freebies to DMM. You should come to expect that Nutaku will almost never top DMM in that area. And even when they do, people will bitch about it (hi, Xmas ticket).

10 FGs for a week-long bug is about what I'd expect from them.

Now, if they could fucking compensate me for evolved rainbow Alstroemeria or Bakery Girl Sakura's voices being broken for over a month...

It's not a low bar, it's a realistic bar.

One look at Aigis during its dark ages of two-month-long breaks with nothing but endless blueballing would've prepared you for that much.

"Pretty serious" issue is an exaggeration anyway. Some stamina loss was inevitable, sure, but doing all your runs before gathering worked well enough to mitigate that, and 10 FGs is enough to cover the cost of a week's worth of stam regardless (unless you're like... below level 100 or something).

Expecting more than that is to expect DMM levels of generosity. And as nice as that would be, it's pretty unrealistic to expect it at this point.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Just gonna requote myself.

To paraphrase: Nutaku is worse because Nutaku is worse. Being better isn't what they do. Be happy they're worse because they used to be even worse. Even if Nukaku gives something nicer to half its players, the other half complains for some stupid reason.

Eab1990
07-06-2017, 10:12 PM
To paraphrase: Nutaku is worse because Nutaku is worse. Being better isn't what they do. Be happy they're worse because they used to be even worse. Even if Nukaku gives something nicer to half its players, the other half complains for some stupid reason.

More or less.

Though you could pick a better time to complain than now. Or find something that actually warrants complaining about more, like the aforementioned voice bugs with Alstroemeria/Bakery Sakura.

LastSensei
07-06-2017, 11:44 PM
The stamina display bug is already fixed.