PDA

View Full Version : Are the SSR guaranteed ticket affected by the current "Pull rate increased" element?

Inb4whales
06-30-2017, 03:07 AM

I was originally aiming for a Svarog to complete my Fire team but can't say I'm complaining since I like both Gaia and Titania from what I read on wiki.
But it is very eerily weird that I can't help but feel that the drop rate increased might be affecting the SSR guaranteed.
Sadly the "Odds" button is completely removed while using these gachas so you can't really see if any of them had a boosted pull rate.

If this is true, ideally it would be wise to save your SSR ticket until the element of your choice has a boosted pull rate.
Eg: If you want a Water team, wait until there is a Fire event and they boost Water Kamihime pull rates.

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 03:30 AM

I was originally aiming for a Svarog to complete my Fire team but can't say I'm complaining since I like both Gaia and Titania from what I read on wiki.
But it is very eerily weird that I can't help but feel that the drop rate increased might be affecting the SSR guaranteed.
Sadly the "Odds" button is completely removed while using these gachas so you can't really see if any of them had a boosted pull rate.

If this is true, ideally it would be wise to save your SSR ticket until the element of your choice has a boosted pull rate.
Eg: If you want a Water team, wait until there is a Fire event and they boost Water Kamihime pull rates.

well, according to what i see from you it most likely have an effect on it.
higher wind drop out and 2 SSR wind kami? i guess it's a yes.
and ofc, next event is fire so if someone wants to get their water kami maybe next week will be good

TNinja
06-30-2017, 04:15 AM
well, according to what i see from you it most likely have an effect on it.
higher wind drop out and 2 SSR wind kami? i guess it's a yes.
and ofc, next event is fire so if someone wants to get their water kami maybe next week will be good

next event would be thunder and the next one union event

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 04:30 AM
next event would be thunder and the next one union event

according to what i see in japanese wiki the event order is:
Yggdrasil (thunder raid)
V
yata gass (fire normal)
V
dullahan (dark raid)
V
vuritra (water fee?)
V
kutugua (fire raid)
V
lilim (wind) (union)

TNinja
06-30-2017, 07:49 AM
according to what i see in japanese wiki the event order is:
Yggdrasil (thunder raid)
V
yata gass (fire normal)
V
dullahan (dark raid)
V
vuritra (water fee?)
V
kutugua (fire raid)
V
lilim (wind) (union)

before yatagarasu
There is union fight pride
2016/8/22/15: 00 ~
2016/8/30/23: 59 Union fight light

Due to the load on the server a certain time or union daemon battle became unable to participate.
On the way, the event period was extended by 1 day and the consumption BP of the daemon game was decreased.
Many problems on the system (many opinion requests were made) Improvement was planned in every aspect for the next time.

sanahtlig
06-30-2017, 09:10 AM
The bonus rate for new kamihime only applies to Premium and Jewel Gatchas. It's still best to wait for (useful) new kamihime of your primary element to be released since that slightly increases your chances to pull kamihime for that element (because they're overrepresented in the pool), and a greater diversity of kamihime in the drop pool decreases the chance of drawing duplicates.

Inb4whales
06-30-2017, 10:15 AM
The bonus rate for new kamihime only applies to Premium and Jewel Gatchas. It's still best to wait for (useful) new kamihime of your primary element to be released since that slightly increases your chances to pull kamihime for that element (because they're overrepresented in the pool), and a greater diversity of kamihime in the drop pool decreases the chance of drawing duplicates.
The reason I decided to use the ticket in my case though is because as the pool further increases, the chances of getting Svarog will decrease.
At the moment under the condition that I'll only get one SSR Kami and that all of them have equal odds, my chances of pulling Svarog is 5%.
Wait any longer for the pool to increase and this number will keep going down.

But that is the reason for me making this thread anyway. To ask if the pull rate increase affects the SSR ticket or if I'm just super lucky in that I get two Wind himes out of the only three SSR Wind himes so far that exist.

katsalia
06-30-2017, 05:29 PM
The reason I decided to use the ticket in my case though is because as the pool further increases, the chances of getting Svarog will decrease.
At the moment under the condition that I'll only get one SSR Kami and that all of them have equal odds, my chances of pulling Svarog is 5%.

But that is the reason for me making this thread anyway. To ask if the pull rate increase affects the SSR ticket or if I'm just super lucky in that I get two Wind himes out of the only three SSR Wind himes so far that exist.

You could do what I'm doing to get Svarog by waiting until the end of the year where the "pick whichever Kamihime you want" miracle ticket appears to buy.

nerus
07-01-2017, 07:01 PM

I bought 10 ticket gacha and it did not come 1 ssr just came 9 r and 1 sr that's right?
I spent 29.90 usd to come this crap thinking I could get 1 kamihime or 1 eidolon ssr what do you think I should spend more usd?
How do I get hime ssr with 10 ticket gacha?

Aidoru
07-01-2017, 07:05 PM
I bought 10 ticket gacha and it did not come 1 ssr just came 9 r and 1 sr that's right?
I spent 29.90 usd to come this crap thinking I could get 1 kamihime or 1 eidolon ssr what do you think I should spend more usd?
How do I get hime ssr with 10 ticket gacha?

it's the 50 dollar one.

Noire Kamihime
07-01-2017, 10:09 PM
You could do what I'm doing to get Svarog by waiting until the end of the year where the "pick whichever Kamihime you want" miracle ticket appears to buy.

I am searching high in low about this miracle ticket, this sounds too good to be true I want Svarog and don't really care about any other Kamihime.