PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get new Summer Kamihimes

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 10:52 AM
Like in title. Is it anything better than just getting Jewels and using Jewel Gacha?

Btw, if someone can say, will they be back in summer 2018?

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 11:07 AM
Like in title. Is it anything better than just getting Jewels and using Jewel Gacha?

Btw, if someone can say, will they be back in summer 2018?

as i see it in japanese version, there gonna be new summer edition next time.
SSR- poseidon, SR- boreas, R- ignis

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 11:19 AM
You mean, 6 Summer Kamis, or 3 new and 3 abandoned?

Boi, till now i've got every single expirable item, i don't want my collection to have places empty forever.

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 11:25 AM
You mean, 6 Summer Kamis, or 3 new and 3 abandoned?

Boi, till now i've got every single expirable item, i don't want my collection to have places empty forever.

not sure as i don't play that version, but i think that it'll be just that new set.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 11:32 AM
If Sol, Bryn and Nerg are done after this i need some serious way to get 'em. Anyone got idea better than simple 50 Jewels every day and Gaching? And is it any better way? And will this set come back after year? Boi, so much questions...

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 11:36 AM
If Sol, Bryn and Nerg are done after this i need some serious way to get 'em. Anyone got idea better than simple 50 Jewels every day and Gaching? And is it any better way? And will this set come back after year? Boi, so much questions...

well, jewels are also available in raid boss event gacha, so if you battle a lot during next event and draw event gacha, you may get more jewels.
also from clearing the event story and battles for the first time.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 12:00 PM
well, jewels are also available in raid boss event gacha, so if you battle a lot during next event and draw event gacha, you may get more jewels.
also from clearing the event story and battles for the first time.

So, do Dailies, new Story missions, get a lot of Raid Gacha (over 400 seeds, so i will get something), hopes for them being back in 2018 (xD). And is there any not so obvious way?

Boydjt
06-30-2017, 12:07 PM
Unfortunately the most likely way you'll be getting Sol + Brunhild + Nergal is whaling on the improved drop rates.

heteronimo
06-30-2017, 01:50 PM
I've got Brynhildr summer with my gachas reward from DP crossover. Damn felt so lucky she is the best of the summer
I've got Nergal summer too.[emoji3]

Enviado desde mi M8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Aidoru
06-30-2017, 01:59 PM
I'm rather desperate too, I'm gonna just hope that some sort of deal appears like another half price 10 pull or something. They'll be up til the end of August but even still, sucks you won't ever be able to get them again.

sanahtlig
06-30-2017, 08:12 PM
The best way to get the limited kamihime without whaling is to plan in advance and save up a few months worth of jewels (and tickets), then spend them all during the rate-up period. If you're asking this question now then you're already screwed. But even if you plan in advance and roll multiple times under optimal conditions, your chance of scoring a specific SSR is still less than 20%. In other words: don't count on getting exactly what you want without spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars.

Unregistered
07-01-2017, 02:16 AM
I'm rather desperate too, I'm gonna just hope that some sort of deal appears like another half price 10 pull or something. They'll be up til the end of August but even still, sucks you won't ever be able to get them again.

Same feel exactly. Feel of empty place in collection, which will be empty forever is making me sad. Other games like Osawari Island had a lot of girls hidden behing the packs and bundles, and Kami had everything avaiable except for Event stuff. And boi. My streak will be most likely done here :(

- - - Updated - - -

The best way to get the limited kamihime without whaling is to plan in advance and save up a few months worth of jewels (and tickets), then spend them all during the rate-up period. If you're asking this question now then you're already screwed. But even if you plan in advance and roll multiple times under optimal conditions, your chance of scoring a specific SSR is still less than 20%. In other words: don't count on getting exactly what you want without spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars.

I have a friend in Union who saved 30k Jewels for something. He spend it all. Got Tyr. No other SSR Kami.

dreadpin
07-01-2017, 04:52 AM
Same feel exactly. Feel of empty place in collection, which will be empty forever is making me sad. Other games like Osawari Island had a lot of girls hidden behing the packs and bundles, and Kami had everything avaiable except for Event stuff. And boi. My streak will be most likely done here :(

- - - Updated - - -

I have a friend in Union who saved 30k Jewels for something. He spend it all. Got Tyr. No other SSR Kami.

must be sad.... hope i don't have the same fate...

Inb4whales
07-01-2017, 05:06 AM
Not sure if it's relevant but from what I can tell DMM always brings back these "limited edition" characters anyway and sometimes even permanently after about a year.

From what I can tell on FKG all the limited characters that were once only reserved for Halloween, Christmas, Summer, etc eventually become part of the permanent gacha.

HellWaltZ
07-01-2017, 09:41 AM
All Limited SSR Kami return after 1 year WITH the new batch but ONLY THE NEW are Buffed. Best chance to get the SSR you want is ALWAYS during the release. If you do not plan to whale best is to reroll till you get them. Sol *Any form* is still the top healer for some weird unknown reason. Unless NA is changing the stats or abilities (which they haven't so far) she is still a great Kami to get. The only one close to her is X-mas but that is next year since we didn't get the first set of X-mas chara last year (due this year)

Hope this helps.

sanahtlig
07-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Sol *Any form* is still the top healer for some weird unknown reason. Unless NA is changing the stats or abilities (which they haven't so far) she is still a great Kami to get. The only one close to her is X-mas but that is next year since we didn't get the first set of X-mas chara last year (due this year)
Fire Sol doesn't seem that great, especially if your team isn't Fire.

Aidoru
07-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Actually went back and looked at Brynhildr's skills and I actually don't care as much anymore. I thought it was a party wide heal but seems to be a single heal.

Unregistered
07-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Actually went back and looked at Brynhildr's skills and I actually don't care as much anymore. I thought it was a party wide heal but seems to be a single heal.

You mean you actually wanted her as a healer and not so she could rape you again...?

Aidoru
07-01-2017, 08:29 PM
You mean you actually wanted her as a healer and not so she could rape you again...?

Yes. While they're a nice addition, I don't care what happens in their h-scene.

Thought she'd be a liable and easier to aim for light healer to get than trying to get a regular Sol but seems like she actually isn't worth the trouble now, didn't even notice she her summer version was a balance type character. Was gonna spend on a few rolls and use another jewel roll before bonus rates drop is gone on the 4th but guess I won't. Gonna just save for Metatron and then maybe Xmas Satan.

Kitty
07-03-2017, 05:35 AM
light Bryn isn't that good for a limited character really.. sure I was lucky enough to find her.. original Brynhildr heal all allies team 1200, up atk/double atk rate for all too, and deal fire damage, whereas light Bryn just heal 1 ally, even if give dark resistance, it's basically Susanoo's skill but give dark resist instead of light.. not that great.
but really, she could at least give double atk rate for all allies rather than just herself. so don't worry about if you don't find her :p
don't know about sol or negal, nergal should be easier to find than the other 2 though ofc

AgentFakku
07-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Would still try 2 get summa Bryn chan since she is da only light healer