PDA

View Full Version : One Piece of Godzilla's Eyelashes!!!! (wtf?)

gottesurteil
06-30-2017, 10:14 PM
So I'm trying to figure out what this Union Event thing will be, as it seems to have deeper mechanics than 'just a raid event where you get bonus stuff from Union total kills', and I came across the rewards table... and the subject line is a reward several times (according to Google Translate of course). Holy crap did that make me laugh. Is that a Draconic Eye fragment like you get from the weekly quests?

On a related note, does anyone know better Japanese than google translate or have an explanation on the Union Event mechanics? From what I can tell you can buff or level up the bosses to make them harder but they give better rewards (?), though i'm pretty sure that the bosses revert to default level every day anyway so you can't screw yourself over permanently.

Thoughts?

sanahtlig
06-30-2017, 11:30 PM
On a related note, does anyone know better Japanese than google translate or have an explanation on the Union Event mechanics? From what I can tell you can buff or level up the bosses to make them harder but they give better rewards (?), though i'm pretty sure that the bosses revert to default level every day anyway so you can't screw yourself over permanently.

This union event chain features two bosses: a Lilum (started with AP) and a Demon (joined with BP).
Rewards are granted based on 4 metrics: PP, Union PP, EX demon kills (Union), Ultimate demon kills (Union). Lilums award PP and Holy Crosses, which provide day-long buffs against demons to the Union. Demons award PP and kills. It's not clear what the rewards will be, but certainly one of the main attractions will be event soul points, which will be used to purchase the new souls.
Each kill causes the demon to gain a level. Higher level demons are harder, but also award more PP. Demon levels reset each day, as do buffs from Holy Crosses.
Getting all rewards will require 400 Ultimate demon kills by the union. That's about 60 kills a day. A well-geared player (one that can solo Advent Ragnaroks) can solo a high-level demon in 10-15min with Holy Cross buffs. So racking up the required number of kills per day will require 10-15 man hours from a veteran player, or about 1 hour each from a union of 20 active players.