PDA

View Full Version : WebGL it a snag (mobile version)

Nexius
07-03-2017, 02:25 AM
Hello everyone,

Maybe some will get it but i'll still explain my problem.
When playin on mobile version (better for me cause im not always on my pc) the website or the chrome app stop responding with a message "WebGL it a snag" and then it reload the page but it happened every damn 5 minutes and i can't figured how it can be resolve.

Other information: It says that my WebGl must be stop and i must reload the page

I really don't know what's happening but if could play properly on my phone it will be great ;_;

Thanks for taking time about this request and wish you a nice day

PS: I know i misswrote the title cause normally it's "WebGL hit a snag"

PS2: I tried to play with some chrome://flags settings about webgl but none is working. I don't have audio too (Grandblue fantasy works like a charms on my phone sound and the game in chrome webbrowser)

Kitty
07-03-2017, 08:22 AM
Try to download Puffin browser in your mobile :)
it's a fast browser, and better than chrome if you're using in mobile.. basically the best browser for web games on mobile!
i'm sure it will run kamihime without any problems :o

sanahtlig
07-03-2017, 09:50 AM
I was also having this problem frequently with Chrome on mobile. It was someone else's phone so I didn't bother troubleshooting it.

Skulkraken
07-03-2017, 10:45 AM
The game is a lot more CPU and RAM intensive than it looks, even when idle. There's a good chance your phone is too low-spec to handle it.

Nexius
07-04-2017, 03:03 AM
The game is a lot more CPU and RAM intensive than it looks, even when idle. There's a good chance your phone is too low-spec to handle it.

It's true that i don't have an end mobile phone but if someone that have the same error send spec of his phone i could compare to mine :/

What i have : Redmi Note 4 - Helio X20 MTK - 3Gb Ram - GPU Adreno 506