PDA

View Full Version : List of Future Event SSR Eidolon/Wep

Kitty
07-03-2017, 05:04 AM
Hi! :D I am new to the forum and wasn't sure to post anything, but recently I made a list of future Eidolon and SSR Event Weapon that the Nutaku VER will have in the future. The translations are not completely correct, but I tried my best.
I hope some people will find this useful, and look forward to the next events. :o
So far, this is how much the DMM version has progressed.
Also, as well as the translations not being 100%, some of the details may be wrong too, please correct me if you bother to look :)

updated with new event, correct translations for 1 weapon and type of weapon and also added event type
please correct me if i made more mistakes!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vdQY7YX7QqyIQnpFPpn9HAZgy8Jvcnkbm5a2cWjABOc/edit#gid=0

http://i.imgur.com/ChW8Vqy.png

sanahtlig
07-03-2017, 09:55 AM
I quickly translated the water SSRs from upcoming events in the water events tab of my toolbox. You can cross-check those to improve some of your translations (e.g., for Guiltysloth).

TNinja
07-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Where is union event pride before yatagarasu?

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Typo with Yatagarasu.
Durahan's usually spelled as Dullahan.
Typo? with Vritra.
Mastima's usually spelled as Mastema.
Shaohao is Kyuuki (in Japanese) or Qiong Qi (in Mandarin). It's analogous to the Kamaitachi, I guess, except with a winged tiger instead of the weasel with sickles.
Illejankas is Illuyanka.
Andramerec is Adramelech.

The quick way to cheat this is to copy the kanji/kana into ja.wikipedia.org to see what they turn up, then cross check with en.wikipedia.org

Kitty
07-07-2017, 03:36 AM
Typo with Yatagarasu.
Durahan's usually spelled as Dullahan.
Typo? with Vritra.
Mastima's usually spelled as Mastema.
Shaohao is Kyuuki (in Japanese) or Qiong Qi (in Mandarin). It's analogous to the Kamaitachi, I guess, except with a winged tiger instead of the weasel with sickles.
Illejankas is Illuyanka.
Andramerec is Adramelech.

The quick way to cheat this is to copy the kanji/kana into ja.wikipedia.org to see what they turn up, then cross check with en.wikipedia.org

it's exactly what I did, copied all the names from Japanese and checked them in wiki to find the correct name/origin, didn't use the sites translator because it 's mostly wrong.
but thank you for the help :D

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Where is union event pride before yatagarasu?

there is none. not yet until its reprint

TNinja
07-07-2017, 09:16 PM
there is none. not yet until its reprint

Why do you think so?

Aidoru
07-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Why do you think so?
It has nothing to do with 'thinking so'. The JP wiki states it. So unless nutaku decides to change it up for us, we're going to get the same thing DMM got, which has no SSR eidolon or weapon for the first run.

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 09:28 PM
The Lilim for light flat out didn't exist until the reprint. If you looked over the list of SSR eidolons prior to the reprint, the fact that there was a Lilim for every element but light (even illusion has one!) was something that stuck out. Now, it's a matter of noticing how far down the light Lilim is in the list, remember that the list is sorted chronologically by default, and that Pride is actually the first union type event.

TNinja
07-08-2017, 04:41 AM
It has nothing to do with 'thinking so'. The JP wiki states it. So unless nutaku decides to change it up for us, we're going to get the same thing DMM got, which has no SSR eidolon or weapon for the first run.
That is not what im asking. im asking why does he think there will be no union event in the next event.

- - - Updated - - -

ah i get it it is about the distribution of the SSR weapon and SSR eidolon. not the appearance of both items espescially the SSR eidos.

Kitty
07-08-2017, 05:15 AM
The list is in order of which events will come next. Originally I had put Yatagarasu after Yggdrasil, as the wiki shows, and the union event was much further down. I have seen a lot of union event talk lately and people are saying the union event is next. I only went by what was on the wiki... and i'm not sure which event is next, but we'll see in a week or so I guess...:o

gottesurteil
07-10-2017, 03:51 PM
More name corrections, if they go with 'traditional' spellings of the seven deadly sins.

Lilith Spervia --> Lilith Superbia (pride, fyi)
Lilith Gura --> Lilith Gula (gluttony)
Lilith Awalitia --> Lilith Avaritia (greed/avarice)
Lilith Akedia --> Lilith Acedia (sloth)

Also Adramelech, (which you have as Andramelech - have an extra 'N' in there), I have no idea what his weapon will translate too, but lol, he's depicted as having a Peacock tail among his features in mythology... so lol, you're using a bow made out of his ass?

Kitty
07-12-2017, 03:14 AM
More name corrections, if they go with 'traditional' spellings of the seven deadly sins.

Lilith Spervia --> Lilith Superbia (pride, fyi)
Lilith Gura --> Lilith Gula (gluttony)
Lilith Awalitia --> Lilith Avaritia (greed/avarice)
Lilith Akedia --> Lilith Acedia (sloth)

Also Adramelech, (which you have as Andramelech - have an extra 'N' in there), I have no idea what his weapon will translate too, but lol, he's depicted as having a Peacock tail among his features in mythology... so lol, you're using a bow made out of his ass?

thanks for the help, the hardest ones to try and translate were the union ones lol, but the translations you gave are better and make sense XD
and oops, i guess i added the N by mistake..i'm so used to writing "andromeda" who have andr in her name, so that can be my excuse.. lol

didn't know the correct translation for the weapon...but bow made of ass sounds fun :p

Kitty
08-11-2017, 12:25 PM
updated with new event... not that anyone is interested!!!

EmiyaNanaya
08-11-2017, 01:08 PM
updated with new event... not that anyone is interested!!!

I always check what event it will be in the next 3 weeks so I can prepare... I like your list btw

WhatIconceal
08-14-2017, 02:55 PM
Hmm, are you sure about Sphinx weapon skill? Cause wiki says it has ATK(+) and HP.
Also Yggdrasil weapon "Yaggdra Xyston" is lance type, not staff.

Kitty
08-14-2017, 03:28 PM
Hmm, are you sure about Sphinx weapon skill? Cause wiki says it has ATK(+) and HP.
Also Yggdrasil weapon "Yaggdra Xyston" is lance type, not staff.

oh, sorry.. thanks for correcting me :o
updated with correct info and right translation for yggdrasil weapon and type, also added the type of event like raid/advent/union :D