PDA

View Full Version : [Event 13] The World Tree's Seed of Despair Raid Event

Aidoru
07-04-2017, 12:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/y3JWTWyl.jpg

Sorry, I'm rather tired. Just making the topic since no one made it.

katsalia
07-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Wasn't this supposed to be a Union raid event or something, or was that the next event?

Aidoru
07-04-2017, 12:47 AM
Next one will union.

AznSamsung
07-04-2017, 12:47 AM
Ssr weapon is hp weapon

EmiyaNanaya
07-04-2017, 12:50 AM
Ssr weapon is hp weapon

Again? Previous Raid Event SSR also HP...

Just did a Solo Yggdrasil Red Expert... With the right debuffs and buffs it is possible...

AgentFakku
07-04-2017, 01:31 AM
itsa digimon!!!

EmiyaNanaya
07-04-2017, 01:38 AM
itsa digimon!!!

More like Rider from F/SN

Rhenosa
07-04-2017, 02:12 AM
thanks to nier automata i really have a thing/fetish with girls that covered their eyes with stuff like eye mask, etc. and that slepnir, rustled my jimmies :cool:

Kitty
07-04-2017, 04:20 AM
uploading my first attempt at expert now :D

EmiyaNanaya
07-04-2017, 05:14 AM
I have to say, almost all Wind-type Hime's all are debuffers, so this Event kinda easy if you have the right Hime in your team... For example, I have Hermes, Scathath, Cybele and Zephyrus to debuff Yggdrasil to a point that all her attacks always around 800 damage...

Kitty
07-04-2017, 05:39 AM
youtube .com/watch?v=gansix-tj2M my battle if anyone is interested :)

Aidoru
07-04-2017, 05:45 AM
Both fights are rather easy, no problem auto battling them with my wind team, which is my weakest team at only ~27k with very little assault (no weapons pass skill lv5).

Using Andromeda with Chaos Magic just to be safe since blue uses atk↑ for her overdrive and her raging overdrive is separate from her regular so she can get 2 different atk↑ buffs at once. Red just uses def↑ which isn't a problem.

edit: Switched over to Cassiopeia since Andromeda's revive is just a waste of a slot (unless I want to try Ragnarok solo) and Cass comes with Chaos Magic so I can give her more offensive utility since fight takes longer than I would prefer on auto since my team is so weak.

bigblackcock
07-04-2017, 10:51 AM
sadly i couldn't do that much till now 'cause i was at work so did only standard, then came back home and used suegfried to deal some damage during burst time but even so reached to just 246K PP XD
well, i'm done with dinner and now i finally can do expert and get another 100 jewels :D
i may record my boring battle later so i would like to know which one boost attack and which one boost def?
i think that i'll go for cassi/andromeda VS +attack and maybe arthur or someone else VS +def

edit:
Red version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbZv_0kDoS4&feature=youtu.be
Blue version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2HBKRIBguk&feature=youtu.be

OtherGuy02
07-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Another thunder type already? bleeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Where's this last element its been showing on the weakness/strength chart since the game started? or hell, even another light one. Haven't had a light one in ages (no, return phoenix doesn't count), could do with a decent light ed and some better light weapons cuz until the legendary zerk class comes out that light bow is just stat buffing material.

AznSamsung
07-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Avalon's Guidance and horn's call refresh each other buff .... fml

ps: what soul is the best to use to get fast pp (have 500 sp)

Aidoru
07-04-2017, 02:40 PM
Been having terrible luck with raid events. 500 pull (about 250 of each) and nothing. Been like this like the past 3~4 raid events.

ps: what soul is the best to use to get fast pp (have 500 sp)

Siegfried while union burst hour and Arthur when not, assuming you're playing manual and don't need heals. If playing auto, then Siegfried is the worst to auto battle.

AgentFakku
07-04-2017, 02:52 PM
thanks to nier automata i really have a thing/fetish with girls that covered their eyes with stuff like eye mask, etc. and that slepnir, rustled my jimmies :cool:

yeah, me, too and then gurls wearing skin tight leotard https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f4/7a/b8/f47ab8bdda30b75c604c5f5845e21288.jpg

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 03:20 PM
I think of bad event gacha luck as the game conserving karma for me. Plus, this raid has bad reward anyway. SSR +Hp weapon and a mediocre Eido. Maybe you will use that karma at a later event with better prizes.

AgentFakku
07-04-2017, 03:31 PM
Another thunder type already? bleeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Where's this last element its been showing on the weakness/strength chart since the game started? or hell, even another light one. Haven't had a light one in ages (no, return phoenix doesn't count), could do with a decent light ed and some better light weapons cuz until the legendary zerk class comes out that light bow is just stat buffing material.

didn't realise it

did we had a light and dark raid boss event? I don't even remember or keep track lol

Aidoru
07-04-2017, 03:38 PM
I think of bad event gacha luck as the game conserving karma for me. Plus, this raid has bad reward anyway. SSR +Hp weapon and a mediocre Eido. Maybe you will use that karma at a later event with better prizes.

Yggdrasil is a fine eidolon. The first eidolon we get that puts regen on your party and has the highest atk value of all our current event eidolons. She has a spot on anyone's sub slot right now.

Though the heal isn't particularly amazing it's still something.

Rhenosa
07-04-2017, 03:42 PM
didn't realise it

did we had a light and dark raid boss event? I don't even remember or keep track lol

nope, i dont think we have one before. thats why light is one of the "least" wanted element.

OtherGuy02
07-04-2017, 07:27 PM
No light or dark raid so far. Just had the 4 primary elements of fire, wind, water, thunder. 2 Advent battles for dark so far and only 1 for light with no sign of this "Illusion" element or whatever its gonna be called turning up.

AznSamsung
07-04-2017, 09:56 PM
lol what ... i didnt know mvp is measure by pp done and not dmg done ... lol

dreadpin
07-05-2017, 03:12 AM
no SSR eido been seen.....while weapon already max lb...

任賢齊
07-05-2017, 05:26 AM
no SSR eido been seen.....while weapon already max lb...

I have max lb spear too but not one eidolens.

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 06:45 AM
I got 3 duplicate weps and not a single eidolon yet with 600 blue tickets and 500 reds. Feels bad man

sanahtlig
07-05-2017, 07:58 AM
I assume someone has gotten the eidolon in Gatcha?

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 08:10 AM

Have seen some people get it, but people usually get more of the weapon than the eido. Horrible rates.

humadapnin
07-05-2017, 08:50 AM
sadly i couldn't do that much till now 'cause i was at work so did only standard, then came back home and used suegfried to deal some damage during burst time but even so reached to just 246K PP XD
well, i'm done with dinner and now i finally can do expert and get another 100 jewels :D
i may record my boring battle later so i would like to know which one boost attack and which one boost def?
i think that i'll go for cassi/andromeda VS +attack and maybe arthur or someone else VS +def

wow you got so high HP with high damage. you can easily auto battle even on expert raids.

bigblackcock
07-05-2017, 08:55 AM
wow you got so high HP with high damage. you can easily auto battle even on expert raids.

not sure if i should auto yet or not, but at least those battle are much shorter than what i had with sandalphon XD
i want to level up the skill of my dark weapons for next event, maybe they'll have less HP but hopefully more damage.

humadapnin
07-05-2017, 09:20 AM
not sure if i should auto yet or not, but at least those battle are much shorter than what i had with sandalphon XD
i want to level up the skill of my dark weapons for next event, maybe they'll have less HP but hopefully more damage.

Then you may need to farm more tickets for gathering gems or SR weapons. I focusing dark attack weapons is a good idea. Having so much damage will be an easy way to MVP raid battles.

bigblackcock
07-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Then you may need to farm more tickets for gathering gems or SR weapons. I focusing dark attack weapons is a good idea. Having so much damage will be an easy way to MVP raid battles.

for now i'm just trying to reach the 4M PP and 150 devil and divine souls XD
i wish it was weekend so i could use up all of my seeds and make some progress in the event, for now have 1 yggdrasil from 1M PP and 2 SSR lance from gacha.

yea, and with beelzebub's rampage it can be nice damage.
i have some SSR weapons i don't need from previous events so i'll try to make apocalypse's lance skill to level 20.

任賢齊
07-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Have seen some people get it, but people usually get more of the weapon than the eido. Horrible rates.

wheredo you see it? it do not out from blue ticket gacha, you maybe see milestone eidolon that is from 60 red token or from 1000000million pp.

bigblackcock
07-05-2017, 10:36 AM
wheredo you see it? it do not out from blue ticket gacha, you maybe see milestone eidolon that is from 60 red token or from 1000000million pp.

someone in a certain fb group posted a pic of finding her in a...chest.
still not gacha, but lucky :D

任賢齊
07-05-2017, 11:56 AM
someone in a certain fb group posted a pic of finding her in a...chest.
still not gacha, but lucky :D

I see. But I still have not see screenshot from gacha and is not normal because everytime raid like this, someone already post screenshot in day one, first hour maybe. It is not normal >.<

bigblackcock
07-05-2017, 11:59 AM
I see. But I still have not see screenshot from gacha and is not normal because everytime raid like this, someone already post screenshot in day one, first hour maybe. It is not normal >.<

i agree, used over 400 blue tickets and no yggdrasil while the lance is maxed already lol

AgentFakku
07-05-2017, 01:26 PM
haven't pulled any event Kamihime or Eidolon yet

- - - Updated - - -

I had one a long time ago

oh wait, I never got one from Gacha but I got from a drop (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/image/161063452065)

dat was my luckiest drop yet

oh wait, I did get (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/160186426240) one (https://68.media.tumblr.com/17b629065538eaab29f4df8c67477302/tumblr_op9rbjuLFK1vg5ef8o2_1280.png)

bigblackcock
07-05-2017, 03:48 PM
thanks to the SR weapons from raid boss+ SR weapons from this event and some SSR weapons frpm previous events, i finally got my first weapon with level 20 skill XD
(apocalypse's lance)

Yusuke
07-05-2017, 04:04 PM
I hate thunder events :D

Inb4whales
07-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Game... I don't need TWO SSR spears (Three in total now with the one I got before from gacha as well).
I only need ONE gacha Eidolon at least to MLB Ygg.

Does anyone know if the Eidolon gacha is bugged or they just reduced the pull rate to a very low number?
No one I've talked with have gotten Ygg from the gacha yet.

dreadpin
07-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Game... I don't need TWO SSR spears (Three in total now with the one I got before from gacha as well).
I only need ONE gacha Eidolon at least to MLB Ygg.

Does anyone know if the Eidolon gacha is bugged or they just reduced the pull rate to a very low number?
No one I've talked with have gotten Ygg from the gacha yet.

ikr, seems no one getting Eido except that one guy above, i think i will stop drawing n saving tickets until more people confirm it

oh wait, I did

Inb4whales
07-05-2017, 06:22 PM
^The picture he linked is a Sandalphon one though...

Sooo basically no real confirmation so far yes? Let's wait for a maintenance then.

Elysees
07-05-2017, 09:33 PM
I've sent a support ticket and this is what they replied.

"We routinely check the probabilities of the Gacha to make sure that they function as advertised.
As with any random number generator, there is always a chance of not winning the item you wish, or of having repeats of the same item.
We have checked the probabilities again and found no error."

They deny the existence of the problem. What could we do?

AznSamsung
07-05-2017, 10:21 PM
Nothing ... we need ppl to help post if they draw it or not ... i still have 110ish ticket on me atm ... just waiting to get more ticket b4 drawing

dreadpin
07-05-2017, 10:24 PM
i think i used at least 300-400+ on each color :/ still no eido

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 10:32 PM
300-400 blue tickets with no eidolon to show for it would be consistent with my experience since post-Jormungandr.

dreadpin
07-05-2017, 10:36 PM
300-400 blue tickets with no eidolon to show for it would be consistent with my experience since post-Jormungandr.

i don't remember that bad....per my experience....

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 10:41 PM
Post as in after Jormungandr.

I did roll 3 copies of Jormangdr though so I at least maxed her out (though 2 of them were from the red tickets...). Of course, every fucking body else here rolled 8+ copies somehow. Jormungandr's the outlier/prototype of raid events.

dreadpin
07-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Post as in after Jormungandr.

I did roll 3 copies of Jormangdr though so I at least maxed her out (though 2 of them were from the red tickets...). Of course, every fucking body else here rolled 8+ copies somehow. Jormungandr's the outlier/prototype of raid events.

well back in the day, i was newbie(no max lb ssr eido n not even a gacha eido).. Jorg also the first raid which i feel the fights are harder n no chance in mvp, resulting less tickets count i must say... Jorg throughout the event only managed 3m pp (the target) and this i'm nearly 4m in 1st/2nd day :/

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Last raid event I ended up getting about 10 Quetzalcoatl - got 2 in one 10-pull, too. But I didn't get a single SSR weapon. I didn't really understand next-level strategy and just fed the remaining Quezalcoatls to enhancement instead of MBLing a second one. So here I sit with a pretty great Quetzalcoatl (which is serving me well this event) but stuck with crappy weapons. Hoping this time around will be different.

EmiyaNanaya
07-06-2017, 04:00 AM
Hmm... after using both red and blue gatcha ticket to around 300 each, I have to say that I didn't get either Ygg or the SSR weapon from it...

Kitty
07-06-2017, 04:45 AM
so far used over 350 blue tickets, no Yggdrasil... doesn't really bother me too much though, I have over 150 seeds left, hopefully if I'm not too lazy I can get 150 devil/divine soul to get her from that XD just 3 stars will be ok for me :P
my friend also used probably 400-500 ticket by now, he didn't find her yet either it seems, though we both had nice luck finding the SSR weapon.. :p too bad it's just HP

well, don't know if there's a problem with the gacha or not, but good luck everyone with finding her from there in the next 4 days :)
at least I was able to record Yggdrasil's harem ep and post it to youtube XD

jazz154
07-06-2017, 05:02 AM
i don't remember that bad....per my experience....

If I remember correctly, Jorm event had a problem that both event gachas dropped Eidolon instead one gacha for Eidolon and one gacha for weapon.
I don't think it ever got fixed.

notCulero
07-06-2017, 07:50 AM
Hello I'm new here,

Is there realy no event SSR from the gacha? Because I just used all my tickets: 300 divine and 200 demon but didn't get any SSR.

Even if they fix this afterwards, I can't farm for that much ticket anymore in the next few days because of work.
How am I going to MLB the SSR eidolon and weapon, I used all my seed and will be very sad if I don't.

humadapnin
07-06-2017, 07:50 AM
Last raid event I ended up getting about 10 Quetzalcoatl - got 2 in one 10-pull, too. But I didn't get a single SSR weapon. I didn't really understand next-level strategy and just fed the remaining Quezalcoatls to enhancement instead of MBLing a second one. So here I sit with a pretty great Quetzalcoatl (which is serving me well this event) but stuck with crappy weapons. Hoping this time around will be different.

I guess there are really chances that you might not get the SSR Eidelon as often as before. for my experience I got 3.5m PP during Crom Cruach Event and I wasn't able to draw any SSR Eidolon, but I see most people found duplicates and max limit breaks of her. But I was lucky during quezalcoatls event and able to max break limit her with 2 extra copies which I don't know what to use.

I think blue gacha tickets is where you can draw SSR Eidolon and red gacha tickets for SSR Weapon.

sanahtlig
07-06-2017, 07:58 AM
I find it suspicious that not a single person out of the 10+ people that browse this thread has confirmed they've gotten the eidolon from Gatcha. It'll certainly be easy enough to spot if the event is broken: without a copy from Gatcha, the eidolon can't be MLB'd, and therefore we'll never see an MLB Yggdrasil in the friend eidolon selection screen (which would be unprecedented). I suspect that the response to that would be to give every player 1 copy, which would be enough for the hardcore players that spammed the event to MLB it.

Aidoru
07-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Asked my union and most are giving the same reply. Either she has an extremely low rate compared to the past eidolons or people who have gotten her don't care to respond.

sanahtlig
07-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Asked my union and most are giving the same reply. Either she has an extremely low rate compared to the past eidolons or people who have gotten her don't care to respond.
Reporting bias favors extremes; by now, we should be seeing people crowing that they've MLB'd the eidolon with their 3 lucky Gatcha pulls. It could very well be that since the devs added a 4th copy into the PP pool, they drastically reduced the Gatcha pull rate. But even then, some people should be getting lucky.

As for myself, I got the SSR weapon as a drop from an Expert (started with my own AP). That's pretty rare in itself.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 09:11 AM
If only we know the official stated rate, and ran a stat test based on these thousands of tickets and compare the p value.

qti
07-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Last event in use about 1000 ticket in the Gacha and never came my Eidolon. Only got mine the event by 60DS and 150DS and 1 000 000 PP. I hope at least get 1 in this event Gacha at least.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 10:25 AM
Did 800~1000 blue and red tickets each. I have gotten 0 eidolons from the blue tix and I have gotten 2 weapons from the red tickets, I think the rates for pulling the eido from the gacha is either extremely bad, or there is some unforeseen circumstances that prevents us from getting it.

It will be really depressing for people to farm 150 of each soul with 4m pp yet not getting the eido with 1000 tix.

P.S. I got my 5th copy of the eido from platinum chest. :/

humadapnin
07-06-2017, 12:51 PM
I find it suspicious that not a single person out of the 10+ people that browse this thread has confirmed they've gotten the eidolon from Gatcha. It'll certainly be easy enough to spot if the event is broken: without a copy from Gatcha, the eidolon can't be MLB'd, and therefore we'll never see an MLB Yggdrasil in the friend eidolon selection screen (which would be unprecedented). I suspect that the response to that would be to give every player 1 copy, which would be enough for the hardcore players that spammed the event to MLB it.

Well I will say it seems like they prevented for MLBing this eidolon even people in my union doesn't seem to get any from the red gacha. And even the gem gacha seems to be rigged, the rate of giving us rare weapon seems to be lower this time around (not so sure about this but usually after 1-2 10chain gacha it will give me a rare weapon or eidolon but this time. it took 6x before i can get a rare.

The only way we can get a copy of that eidolon maybe through platinum chest

TNinja
07-06-2017, 01:11 PM
How to increase rate getting eidos from plat chest?

AgentFakku
07-06-2017, 01:52 PM
dat just RNG man

though I guess generally, the higher difficulty, the more chance you get plat chests

Didn't pull anything special from Raid Gacha

CrimsonRunner
07-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Platinum chests are awarded for
1) starting the raid
2) being in first place of the raid
3) being in second place of the raid

So far I've got ~2m PP with 62 divine and 114 demon souls for a total of 176 souls. With me getting MVP quite often, I must've gotten between 800 and 1000 tickets.
Yet so far I've only gotten 1 SSR wep from the gacha, completely unprecedented when compared with the previous wind and fire events from which I have 3* fire wep, 2* fire eido, 2* wind wep and 3* wind eido. And it should be taken into account that my previous raids didn't get me even 1m PP.

tl;dr - I'm fairly certain the drop rates of the gacha this time are lower by multiple times. Close to a thousand rolls should be enough to get a decent estimations of the % chance and so far it seems like it's around 0.1% from my experience.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Scheduled maintenance incoming. I bet my midsummer Sol that is meant for the gacha rate.

Aidoru
07-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Rather unusual time to have a maintenance.

sanahtlig
07-06-2017, 06:25 PM
In my experience, raid weapons and eidolons drop only from the platinum chests you get for spawning the raid in Expert and Ragnarok difficulties. It's the main perk for starting a raid with AP rather than joining with BP.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Rather unusual time to have a maintenance.
It's probably to end the Disaster raid quest mini-event.

Aidoru
07-06-2017, 07:25 PM
It's probably to end the Disaster raid quest mini-event.

That's suppose to be tomorrow unless they decided to cut it short.

EmiyaNanaya
07-06-2017, 10:01 PM
Ugh... Just logged in and the maintenance kicks in... Hope it is something good...

Rhenosa
07-06-2017, 10:09 PM
Ugh... Just logged in and the maintenance kicks in... Hope it is something good...

what i dont like about kamihime patches is the fact that the change log is not informative enough. or maybe there is not much to change in the first place? idk

bigblackcock
07-06-2017, 10:17 PM

i hope they fix blue gacha so we can find yggdrasil XD

EmiyaNanaya
07-06-2017, 10:28 PM
i hope they fix blue gacha so we can find yggdrasil XD

Yup... Been splurging around 300 blue ticket and haven't got one copy at all... Hope they fix it...

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 11:51 PM
"Maintenance is complete!
Yggdrasil drop rates increased in the Divine Gacha!!"

-slowclap-

No compensation for those of us who already used hundreds of them.

Aidoru
07-06-2017, 11:52 PM
Lol, instead of saying they most likely screwed something up, they just get on by with saying they've gone and increase the rates so they don't have to compensate.

I've probably used about 700~800 blue tickets.

edit: and got a copy with 50 tickets after this maint. Meh.

EmiyaNanaya
07-06-2017, 11:56 PM
Lol, instead of saying they most likely screwed something up, they just get on by with saying they've gone and increase the rates so they don't have to compensate.

I've probably used about 700~800 blue tickets.

Wow, they really did it... they did F'd up the gatcha...

sanahtlig
07-06-2017, 11:58 PM
"Maintenance is complete!
Yggdrasil drop rates increased in the Divine Gacha!!"

-slowclap-

It's impossible to fairly compensate players who used many tickets, since they don't actually track these things. That's why I thought they might just give everyone a free copy (or a wad of tickets), but apparently they're not even doing that.

Kofie
07-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Wow, they really did it... they did F'd up the gatcha...

first pull after the patch and got her....

EmiyaNanaya
07-07-2017, 12:04 AM
first pull after the patch and got her....

Wow, me too... Now we're getting somewhere with this...

任賢齊
07-07-2017, 12:24 AM
I use more 200 divine ticket I still not got SSR. I canot play anymore for the next 3 days so I am unlucky. I am very anggry.

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 12:32 AM
It's impossible to fairly compensate players who used many tickets, since they don't actually track these things. That's why I thought they might just give everyone a free copy (or a wad of tickets), but apparently they're not even doing that.

Sure, they probably don't track down to every drop and use, but surely the tickets from soul / pp they do track, and it probably is a proportionally good indicator of how many tickets people used.

I used a few after maintenence and no luck... back to the grind I suppose.

dreadpin
07-07-2017, 01:32 AM
finally~

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 01:59 AM

It doesn't really surprise me. I didn't get compensated at all when I missed an entire event due to an account glitch that took them over a week to fix.

Kitty
07-07-2017, 03:54 AM
thought they'd fix it... sucks we didn't get our ticket back, or at least 1 yggdrasil to compensate but i guess it's not too hard to collect tickets back.. good luck everyone :D

bigblackcock
07-07-2017, 06:36 AM
thought they'd fix it... sucks we didn't get our ticket back, or at least 1 yggdrasil to compensate but i guess it's not too hard to collect tickets back.. good luck everyone :D

no chance they'll give us 500-1000 tickets back, but 1 yggdrasil could be nice.
though now that she is available in gacha it should be easy to max limit break her :D

gottesurteil
07-07-2017, 08:50 AM
This is such bull****. I just dropped 410 Devil Gacha tickets, and 340 Divine tickets, and NOT ONE SSR. NOT ONE. I thought they increased the odds on this?

bigblackcock
07-07-2017, 08:57 AM
This is such bull****. I just dropped 410 Devil Gacha tickets, and 340 Divine tickets, and NOT ONE SSR. NOT ONE. I thought they increased the odds on this?

they did in yggdrasil, found her today so now she is 3 stars (2 more devil souls to mlb her)

Aidoru
07-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Not sure if it bothers anyone as much as it does for me but the fact that Yggdrasil's portrait is more zoomed in that her face is bigger compared to the other eidolon portraits really annoys me. Kills the consistency.

Done with souls and only 3.4mil PP. Guess my PP gain from gacha wasn't that great this time. Didn't manage to get another Yggdrasil from gacha either so stuck trying to get 600k more PP for the last one.

And surprisingly enough, I have not gotten Ragnarok to spawn at all yet.

bigblackcock
07-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Not sure if it bothers anyone as much as it does for me but the fact that Yggdrasil's portrait is more zoomed in that her face is bigger compared to the other eidolon portraits really annoys me. Kills the consistency.

Done with souls and only 3.4mil PP. Guess my PP gain from gacha wasn't that great this time. Didn't manage to get another Yggdrasil from gacha either so stuck trying to get 600k more PP for the last one.

And surprisingly enough, I have not gotten Ragnarok to spawn at all yet.
yggdrasil's face aside, i can relate to the ragnarok part.
i have around 4.3M PP and still haven't found a single ragnarok while a friend of mine (kitty in forum) found around 4 of them while having 1.5M PP.

dreadpin
07-08-2017, 01:42 AM
yggdrasil's face aside, i can relate to the ragnarok part.
i have around 4.3M PP and still haven't found a single ragnarok while a friend of mine (kitty in forum) found around 4 of them while having 1.5M PP.

wait... are u guys spamming elixirs to look for Rag? PP usually ain't matter here right as i thought most of us gather it with seeds by joining others raid

if u r not using elixir...then ur AP should only allow like 4 rounds expert in full so the chances surely not good n has to pray RNGesus

EmiyaNanaya
07-08-2017, 01:49 AM
wait... are u guys spamming elixirs to look for Rag? PP usually ain't matter here right as i thought most of us gather it with seeds by joining others raid

if u r not using elixir...then ur AP should only allow like 4 rounds expert in full so the chances surely not good n has to pray RNGesus

I have to spam at least 2 half-elixirs before a Rag appears for me, and another after I spam 3... that's it for now... still haven't come out any more...

bigblackcock
07-08-2017, 02:19 AM

in general i don't see a reason to waste half elixers/ elixers in raid event, seeds is more than enough for me to get all the rewards.
also, after the rematch with phoenix and apocalypse i used up all my half elixers, so i'm gathering them for the next advent event where they are actually needed to collect all the rewards.
i did the same in the previous raid events and had no problem to find at least 1 ragnarok, while this time i haven't found 1 yet.
well, not that it matters that much, all i can get from it is just 50 jewels XD

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 05:08 AM
Over 5 million pp and I still haven't got a single fucking yggdasil! Not from gacha or drops.
I'd be moderately pissed if its like usual, I'd just say its my time to grind a bit harder because RNG, but RNG MY ASS, I've been drawing from an absent pool all along, and I say they killed my chance of ever geting that last copy. And they fucking pretend nothing went wrong.

Odds mishaps is TABOO for gacha game, now I'm starting to question their other gacha pool (shit tons of improbable duplicates), they lose my trust, they lose my business!

dreadpin
07-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Over 5 million pp and I still haven't got a single fucking yggdasil! Not from gacha or drops.
I'd be moderately pissed if its like usual, I'd just say its my time to grind a bit harder because RNG, but RNG MY ASS, I've been drawing from an absent pool all along, and I say they killed my chance of ever geting that last copy. And they fucking pretend nothing went wrong.

Odds mishaps is TABOO for gacha game, now I'm starting to question their other gacha pool (shit tons of improbable duplicates), they lose my trust, they lose my business!

the rage and feelsbadman, i think lot of us have this problem.... i'm lucky enough to mlb my ygg :p

Lala
07-08-2017, 07:28 AM

Yea even if this gacha is actually free, the fact that they messed it up and the way it was handlded, no compensasion and no higher rate than usual to make up for everyone loss after that is disapointing, it took them more than 24h after forums were spammed with "none getting the eidolon" to do anything, also means that they dont test their release..because if this slipped through, a core element of the event, i doubt they tested anything else, meaning it will happen again eventually so everytime ill have a bad luck streak ill question the game now..

Aidoru
07-08-2017, 07:54 AM

The only elixirs I ever use for raid event is to spawn Ragnarok, I don't use elixirs else-wise.

It's just gonna be 50 jewels I'm missing out on but wanted to try to solo it.

TNinja
07-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Yea even if this gacha is actually free, the fact that they messed it up and the way it was handlded, no compensasion and no higher rate than usual to make up for everyone loss after that is disapointing, it took them more than 24h after forums were spammed with "none getting the eidolon" to do anything, also means that they dont test their release..because if this slipped through, a core element of the event, i doubt they tested anything else, meaning it will happen again eventually so everytime ill have a bad luck streak ill question the game now..

They did give us compensation you can check today gift.

AznSamsung
07-08-2017, 09:57 AM
while ppl try to get ragk i am still trying to get eld from gach ... wtf first world problem

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 10:14 AM
They did give us compensation you can check today gift.

The compensation is just 100 jewels. This is peanuts compared to the 500+ divine event gacha tickets. The lost potential to have a mlb Yggdrasil is tremendous and they throw 100 jewels? What an insult.

AznSamsung
07-08-2017, 10:17 AM
also i think this is not for the gach ... if u read news page it is about the issue with the soul

p.s: after maintenance with the new increase rate ... with both ticket 500+ each .... end result : 0 eld one ssr weapon ... and 3 sr weapon ... with a lot of fcking material .... FML!!!

AgentFakku
07-08-2017, 05:27 PM
man, you guys are heavy players 5453

I can't play much b/c of work

don't think I spendt 1,000 tickets not that I record and count

don't have a copy of the event Kamihime until I hit 60 Devil Soul

Kitty
07-08-2017, 06:10 PM
well, this event went pretty shitty for me tbh... with the bug in blue gacha, hardly anyone found yggdrasil after using the main tickets they had, even after they fixed it... no compensation so nothing.. got her to 1 star and that's how it'll stay :/
really i'm getting shittier at these events XD
got jorm to 4 star, sandalphon/crom to 3 star, quetzalcoatl to 2 stars and yggdrasil to 1....next will be 0 stars :(
managed to get 100 or so of each divine/devil soul, just 2M PP in the last few days, whereas others could get to 4M in 1-2 days and have 150 soul within 24 hours...and then there's those bragging about mlb yggdrasil :D
used 200 more ticket after they fixed it and still nothing, won't be here tomorrow at all to play, still have 170 or so seeds left, but won't be able to use them... so no chance getting to 150 of even 1 soul.. wanted to get to 2.6M PP for the other premium gacha ticket.... i'm really disappointed in myself and also the fact that we had no compensation, though i said it wasn't too bad..i take it back :p

good luck everyone else, and good luck in the next events...hopefully gacha won't be bugged next time :o

AznSamsung
07-08-2017, 06:30 PM

I work too ... the reason y i got that many ticket was just help ppl with their raid when i on break (15 min) and lunch ... plus the first 2 days i was just farming the materials b4 my day off

AgentFakku
07-08-2017, 06:49 PM
I work too ... the reason y i got that many ticket was just help ppl with their raid when i on break (15 min) and lunch ... plus the first 2 days i was just farming the materials b4 my day off

don't take offense, just sharing my story

plus, I had to miss two day or so due to a power outage

I can't play the game on a phone like you so I can only play mornings or night time Mon - Sat

dreadpin
07-08-2017, 07:41 PM
maybe it's because u guys clearing too slow? do u guys have a good friend and r u missing any burst hour?

i believe if ur friends group is above 70/80 and right at burst hour.... it only takes like 2-5 minutes per fight...

i'm using dark element, just 1 full burst it will take off 50% of the hp(imagine a lv 90s using counter element) so if the next guy going to burst as well.... then that's it, next round thank you~

Aidoru
07-08-2017, 07:51 PM
You are the minority. Not everyone can do 1.25mil burst damage let alone break 1mil.

dreadpin
07-08-2017, 07:58 PM
sorry, actually just trying to point out that friend list + burst hour is important in case someone missed it

union also a thing, if there are few actives and work together at burst hour, u guys can do it like 4 man burst down maybe?

AgentFakku
07-08-2017, 08:11 PM
if I remember, it takes about 15-20 guys or more when I start Ragnarok

for expert about at least 5 folks - otherwise, I get a gameover or raid time goes to zero when I only get 2 people including myself

bigblackcock
07-08-2017, 08:22 PM
what i did was that-
normally i used arthur as my soul 'cause she could do burst attack on the first turn+got attack boost from that SSR winds axe, also used ambush ability to decrease defense.
so when i joined a battle i used all of her abilities and then did auto battle (not auto ability, just auto)
when i started my own expert, i usually didn't request for help so i can get around 20K PP per battle.
when it was burst time i switched my soul to siegfried and either helped to grt her hp down till she is stunned or just waited for her to be stunned so the battles ended quickly.
i joined some ragnarok with a few players (some of them with kitty here) so i could get around 30-60K PP in those battles (used andromeda with black propaganda to survive longer lol)
and sadly i had to work and play with my phone during this time, so couldn't join any battle 'cause the connection is bad so did only some standard while i was there, and then when i got home used my seeds and ap for expert.
that pretty much how i played during this event

Aidoru
07-08-2017, 08:38 PM
if I remember, it takes about 15-20 guys or more when I start Ragnarok

for expert about at least 5 folks - otherwise, I get a gameover or raid time goes to zero when I only get 2 people including myself

I'm not 100% certain but I want to when you send request to randoms, it only sends requests to players similar rank to you, similar to how you can only use random supports of similar level outside of your friends. Meaning you aren't gonna be getting help from high rank players who can easily solo. People who've been actively playing from launch are around 80~90 and those who are cash players are easily 100~110+. And because of this, you only find help requests from other similar ranking players, to prevent things like high ranks sniping kills off low ranks. Friends and unions are the exception.

But like I said, not 100% certain if that's how it works. That'd be my guess why you need so many people to help you.

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 08:54 PM

lol, u can't play much b/c u play fkg, also aigis, both nutaku and dmm ver.

dreadpin
07-08-2017, 09:19 PM
I'm not 100% certain but I want to when you send request to randoms, it only sends requests to players similar rank to you, similar to how you can only use random supports of similar level outside of your friends. Meaning you aren't gonna be getting help from high rank players who can easily solo. People who've been actively playing from launch are around 80~90 and those who are cash players are easily 100~110+. And because of this, you only find help requests from other similar ranking players, to prevent things like high ranks sniping kills off low ranks. Friends and unions are the exception.

But like I said, not 100% certain if that's how it works. That'd be my guess why you need so many people to help you.

i'm disagree with this, if this is true then there is no point u getting an alt to start the raid for ur main....meanwhile, in burst hour i use my alt to start the expert or sometimes Rag for my main

u have 3 choices so unlikely to keep getting snipe by high ranks(i usually get snipe by a guy name Maru...), i think All = people around ur ranks while friends/unions are the actual one in ur list... so if u fed up getting snipe... u can go with All though it will slow down the pace

Aidoru
07-08-2017, 09:23 PM
i'm disagree with this, if this is true then there is no point u getting an alt to start the raid for ur main....meanwhile, in burst hour i use my alt to start the expert or sometimes Rag for my main

Alt = on your friend list = not a random.

EmiyaNanaya
07-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Is it just me, or the server is lagging a lot today? I usually have no problem trying to solo Expert, but today the loading time between attacks has caused me losing time between debuffs and time to replenish them...

AznSamsung
07-08-2017, 09:40 PM
one way i been sending request is first send to union only then send to friend and all .... idk why but from what i see on youtube it allow to maximum the number of request send ...

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 09:45 PM
(i usually get snipe by a guy name Maru...)

Not too surprising. Lvl 100+ player with a hime count of 74. That's almost all SSR, SR and R counting event-restricted himes like Balor, Gabriel etc.

gottesurteil
07-08-2017, 10:55 PM

This is fascinating - and I think pretty true. I don't see people vastly below or above my rank. The part that interests me is your idea that the cash players are easily 100~110. How does being a cash player help rank? Don't get me wrong i see how it'd help get SSR himes and so on, but rank? Isn't that a straight ap/bp investement, so basically time invested?

Also- unrelated note, but just dropped 170 Divine Gacha, and FINALLY got an Yggdrasil from the gacha, 2 no less! The event was right about to live up to it's namesake of being full of despair, but now we'll be ok!

Aidoru
07-08-2017, 11:10 PM
This is fascinating - and I think pretty true. I don't see people vastly below or above my rank. The part that interests me is your idea that the cash players are easily 100~110. How does being a cash player help rank? Don't get me wrong i see how it'd help get SSR himes and so on, but rank? Isn't that a straight ap/bp investement, so basically time invested?

Cash players are willing to buy elixirs with money to farm exp, most likely from sunday SP and advent events as they give good exp. A few couple raid events ago, there were a couple players I saw already in the rank 100's. No way a free player will be that high off elixirs gotten in-game, even if you hoarded event exchange materials to exchange everyday. The thing is, I haven't seen any players of that high since then. I highly doubt a player of that caliber would just quit, so they must be so high rank now that I'm no longer in rank range for them.

But again, this is just a hunch.

john3452
07-09-2017, 12:56 AM
what will be the element of the next union event?

EmiyaNanaya
07-09-2017, 03:10 AM
Finally, after painstakingly using the Divine gatcha, for the 1st time, I have a MLB Eidolon...

AgentFakku
07-09-2017, 03:11 AM

I played from launch but you know I fell behind and not so lucky w/ Gacha

lol, u can't play much b/c u play fkg, also aigis, both nutaku and dmm ver.
lol, I can play both games, on two different browsers

though, have to be careful with Kamihime even w/ one tab, it still crashes

Is it just me, or the server is lagging a lot today? I usually have no problem trying to solo Expert, but today the loading time between attacks has caused me losing time between debuffs and time to replenish them...

usually it lags during ragnarok when so many folks jump on and that's when the game crashes on me

Kitty
07-09-2017, 03:25 AM

yay, did my last expert with the help of union members, and got 8 blue tickets from it... now found 1 yggdrasil before i leave for the day... maybe i'm motivated after all to use my seeds enough tomorrow to get her to 3 stars... just 50 more soul to go... maybe it's not so bad :o

EmiyaNanaya
07-09-2017, 04:15 AM

yay, did my last expert with the help of union members, and got 8 blue tickets from it... now found 1 yggdrasil before i leave for the day... maybe i'm motivated after all to use my seeds enough tomorrow to get her to 3 stars... just 50 more soul to go... maybe it's not so bad :o

Good for you... As for me, I am done with this event with 72 Divine Souls and 150 Devil Souls, and in my last 10 Divine Gatcha roll just now, I got my last Yggdrasil for MLB'ing her today...

AutoCrimson
07-09-2017, 08:10 AM
120 Divine 152 Devil, still no Ygg from gacha... keep on trying

AznSamsung
07-09-2017, 10:58 AM
120 Divine 152 Devil, still no Ygg from gacha... keep on trying

wow ... look like both of ours RNG is the worst in the whole server then ... lol

thatcomicguy
07-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Hey guys noobie question.

How do you unlock the prison defender fights?

I've cleared Scratches of Destruction, Sever the Magical Power Source and cleared Lightning Defender, Guardian of the World Tree, Lightning Tree Rampage and Battle with the World Tree but that's all that appears. Is that all of them or do I need to do something else?

AgentFakku
07-09-2017, 11:59 AM
wow ... look like both of ours RNG is the worst in the whole server then ... lol

Ain't dat super duper rare to pull Ygg-chan outta Gacha?

Inb4whales
07-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Hey guys noobie question.

How do you unlock the prison defender fights?

I've cleared Scratches of Destruction, Sever the Magical Power Source and cleared Lightning Defender, Guardian of the World Tree, Lightning Tree Rampage and Battle with the World Tree but that's all that appears. Is that all of them or do I need to do something else?
Prisoner of Disaster you mean.

Complete the "Rotten Relic" area in the story mode. Once you've done that, you might automatically be moved to the next area.
If so in the quest icon you will see a "World Map" button very close to the "Raid Boss available/unavailable" button. Click that, go back to area 1 and you will find all the Prisoner raids unlocked, each giving you 50 jewels the first time you beat it.

bigblackcock
07-09-2017, 02:51 PM
finally found my first ragnarok XD
http://i65.tinypic.com/23m1v7n.png

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 03:36 PM

Grats on 50 delicious Jewels.

- - - Updated - - -

Grats on 50 delicious Jewels.

- - - Updated - - -

Prisoner of Disaster you mean.

Complete the "Rotten Relic" area in the story mode. Once you've done that, you might automatically be moved to the next area.
If so in the quest icon you will see a "World Map" button very close to the "Raid Boss available/unavailable" button. Click that, go back to area 1 and you will find all the Prisoner raids unlocked, each giving you 50 jewels the first time you beat it.

Oh Yeah I see that now thanks, can't believe I missed that. I thought they where apart of the event.

quentamanas
07-09-2017, 04:14 PM

well here goes, praying to RNJesus

Well that's one way to get MBL

Okay, so I ended up needing only about 200 tickets of each variety to MBL both the Eidolon and the SSR weapon. Is there any reason to hold onto these extra divine and devil tickets? I was under the impression that they go away if I don't use them, is that true? Because I wouldn't mind rolling into the next raid event with about 500 each on devil and divine tickets, but I believe they go away.

AznSamsung
07-09-2017, 05:05 PM

Okay, so I ended up needing only about 200 tickets of each variety to MBL both the Eidolon and the SSR weapon. Is there any reason to hold onto these extra divine and devil tickets? I was under the impression that they go away if I don't use them, is that true? Because I wouldn't mind rolling into the next raid event with about 500 each on devil and divine tickets, but I believe they go away.

wow your rng is so good ... all my rng went to Destiny ... use them all ... i remember last raid event i have like 8 and 7 ticket left over .... then this event started ... zero ... nothing .... fresh

quentamanas
07-09-2017, 05:15 PM
wow your rng is so good ... all my rng went to Destiny ... use them all ... i remember last raid event i have like 8 and 7 ticket left over .... then this event started ... zero ... nothing .... fresh

I dunno, man, my RNG in Destiny is garbage, I'd been playing since House of Wolves and I finally got a Vex Mythoclast just last month. Took 3 goddamn years, but it finally happened. Here's hoping it'll be better in D2.

AznSamsung
07-09-2017, 05:29 PM
I dunno, man, my RNG in Destiny is garbage, I'd been playing since House of Wolves and I finally got a Vex Mythoclast just last month. Took 3 goddamn years, but it finally happened. Here's hoping it'll be better in D2.

lol ... rng in destiny was so nice to me (started in y2) ... first gun exotic i want was supercell then jade rabbit ... i got them in that order back 2 back (after 3 of coin nerf) ... but this game .... man oh man ... just use 200 red ticket and only got 1 ssr weapon ... dont even mention blue ticket .... i still havent got a single one copy of eld from gach ... ps4?

Raene
07-09-2017, 05:38 PM

I can't believe you managed to get 150 of each with only 2.4mil PP. I'm sitting at 4.3 mil and and I'm at 147 divine and 156 devils

quentamanas
07-09-2017, 05:43 PM
I can't believe you managed to get 150 of each with only 2.4mil PP. I'm sitting at 4.3 mil and and I'm at 147 divine and 156 devils

I dunno, I hadn't opened any tickets yet? I've got about 600 tickets left to open, and I've now got about 3.2m PP.

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Depends on how much pp you get per battle on average. You can end up with a low pp rate if the raids you join end up having lots of competition. I myself had ~90 blue souls and 160 red souls after 2.7 million pp (after dropped ticket usage, but before receiving soul/pp rewards). No way I would've gotten another million pp within 60 blue souls.

sanahtlig
07-09-2017, 07:24 PM
I ended up with 3 SSR weapons and 2 eidolons from Gatcha, enough to MLB both of them with 60/150 medals and 2.9mil PP. Overall the event wasn't terribly rewarding, as I don't have a thunder team to speak of and none of the SR weapons of other elements had assault skill. On top of that, the SSR weapon is defender also. At least my Wind team is now significantly stronger.

quentamanas
07-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Just to get verification, though, divine and demon tickets bite the dust after this event ends and don't roll over to the next raid event, yes?

noxybell
07-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Just to get verification, though, divine and demon tickets bite the dust after this event ends and don't roll over to the next raid event, yes?

Nope they don't roll over. Please use them before the deadline.

Eliont
07-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Correction: they will disappear upon new event start. You can still use it in time between events.

noxybell
07-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Correction: they will disappear upon new event start. You can still use it in time between events.

Oh my bad. I meant the 5464

AutoCrimson
07-10-2017, 07:47 AM

1.8kk pp, and zero Ygg from gacha

CrimsonRunner
07-10-2017, 10:13 AM

1.8kk pp, and zero Ygg from gacha

0 SSR eidolon, 2 SSR weps

qti
07-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Today finally got the Eidolon Yggdrasil of gacha.

AgentFakku
07-10-2017, 02:54 PM
oh now I wish I kept track of how many tickets I spent lol

didn't expect to pull Ygg since I don't play much so I don't get a lot of drops or spend ticket gachas

somehow got Ygg-chan

Aidoru
07-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Last 30 minutes of the event and my alt account manages to get Ragnarok with like 15/15 souls and my main still never did.

Aeriko
07-11-2017, 12:36 AM
Ended up with 2.2mil PP, 154 Divine, 165 Devil. Ended up pulling two Ygg's from divine gacha on the last two days to MLB my Eido. Feeling pretty lucky. Glad I didn't try to reach for 4mil PP.

Kitty
07-11-2017, 05:04 PM
we can finally post again? XD

well, the ending of the event was bad...until i logged on :)
was inactive for almost a whole day, and an amazing friend of mine decided to help me with my acc even when he's busy with his own, cause i'm not here to play myself.. really, that made me so happy :o
it motivated me to play more and finally get the last yggdrasil i could get, cause with his help it'd be a piece of cake... the next day he helped me more again while i was away, so it became even easier... 12h left or so of the event...but my power decided to cut out.... so couldn't have wifi or any way of getting on for over 20h...thought all hope was lost, until i finally connected the next day to see he helped even more, collected the last yggdrasil for me and got me to 150 soul thing, got the amount of PP i wanted and collected the rewards... :o
my amazing mr noob is so helpful :D

good luck in the union event everyone, don't know what it'll be like but...i know my union will succeed ;)

bigblackcock
07-11-2017, 09:35 PM
the forum is finally back?
my final result of yggdrasil event:
http://i66.tinypic.com/2dmmi8.png

AgentFakku
07-11-2017, 11:38 PM
my final results

I got 2 Ygg-chans, I'm good.