PDA

View Full Version : Girls on Tanks: mission 12 needs to be nerfed

Biodeamon
07-04-2017, 11:38 AM
So I've attempted mission 12 for the first zone multiple times but the enemy just seems too OP to handle. I mean first off they already get a cheap head start with 1000 war funds right off the bat, meaning they can spam enemies at you nonstop, and their special abilities all ones that damage multiple units for half their damage. If were just a matter of overwhelming the enemies with numbers to stop them from rushing your attackers it'd be fine, but like I said they do way too much damage and have far too much of a headstart. They even start off with heavy artillery and I get only a few ground units. This is incredibly unbalanced and unfair, and I have missed out on the event because I have yet to beat it.
This is completely detrimental to the health of the game, as I can so nobody playing it for long with such a cheap learning curve. Either decrease the amount of damage they can deal, or remove their ability to spam heavy units. There's a significant difference between challenging and cheating.

FunkyMonkey
07-04-2017, 04:41 PM
So I've attempted mission 12 for the first zone multiple times but the enemy just seems too OP to handle. I mean first off they already get a cheap head start with 1000 war funds right off the bat, meaning they can spam enemies at you nonstop, and their special abilities all ones that damage multiple units for half their damage. If were just a matter of overwhelming the enemies with numbers to stop them from rushing your attackers it'd be fine, but like I said they do way too much damage and have far too much of a headstart. They even start off with heavy artillery and I get only a few ground units. This is incredibly unbalanced and unfair, and I have missed out on the event because I have yet to beat it.
This is completely detrimental to the health of the game, as I can so nobody playing it for long with such a cheap learning curve. Either decrease the amount of damage they can deal, or remove their ability to spam heavy units. There's a significant difference between challenging and cheating.

Okay, so I decided to try it out myself, with as close to a beginner team as I could get. I was able to three-star it fairly easily.

I barely used any skills: I used an instakill skill on a 5 hp unit, and only Amber's special skill(heal all your units).

Some pointers:
- You get the two uncaptured cities to the right of you asap (should be turn 2 with the motorcycles)
- Then, you wait. Don't move your units, keep them near your factory, and try to kill the enemy units as they trickle in.
- Get some anti-airs early, your copter vs 2 of theirs is never gonna win.
- Always let damaged units heal in a city, unless they can kill one of the enemies.
- Try and have your damage spread out over multiple units, so your special skill can heal them all.
- Don't hurry, and spam light tanks.

Good luck man! And remember, the artillery is pretty much useless in the beginning, you can just pretend it doesn't exist

ShiroSeigi
07-04-2017, 06:56 PM
added mission 12 to the guide/tips thread.