PDA

View Full Version : Andromeda bug?

lanza
07-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Just unlocked andromeda and i can't use any of her abilities (i can't even see them) nor can i see her harem episodes, game crashed when i unlocked her btw.

Does anyone else have this problem?

TNinja
07-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Just unlocked andromeda and i can't use any of her abilities (i can't even see them) nor can i see her harem episodes, game crashed when i unlocked her btw.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Try to level her it may start appearing. well her abilities is unlocked by requirement so to use it you need to level her. if not succed try nutaku support ticket

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Try to level her it may start appearing. well her abilities is unlocked by requirement so to use it you need to level her. if not succed try nutaku support ticket

i can't even use her lvl 1 heal tho

Rhenosa
07-07-2017, 02:15 PM
have u tried changing ur browser? or delete/reset internet cache on ur browser?

lanza
07-07-2017, 02:28 PM
have u tried changing ur browser? or delete/reset internet cache on ur browser?

yes i tried, nothing changed.

and whenever i go into harem episodes and click on adromeda this happens

Guy
07-07-2017, 07:14 PM
I'm having the exact same issue but its with Spartacus, seems to be a bug with Soul's in general. I'll update if mastering the soul will change anything.

i.gyazo.com/ 057a43ebd872df0206759596d42bb4c3.jpg

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 08:01 PM
I'm having the exact same issue but its with Spartacus, seems to be a bug with Soul's in general. I'll update if mastering the soul will change anything.

i.gyazo.com/ 057a43ebd872df0206759596d42bb4c3.jpg

Nothing changed, going to submit a ticket.

Aeriko
07-07-2017, 11:09 PM
I had the same issue with Asmund tonight. Got a lovely Nike error when I unlocked her and now she doesn't have abilities. Sent a ticket and waiting to hear back.

EmiyaNanaya
07-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Hmm... With how things going on, I bet my Soul Points that there is an error with unlocking new Souls to use this time around... Will wait till further notice before unlocking my Andromeda then... I just got to 500 points to unlock her too...

They just fix the problem just now, but those who already bought their Souls will need to wait for awhile...

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 05:13 AM
No skills and no harem page

LOL it was my first legendary soul, and i got this!? i am soo unlucky!

did anyone get a answer to the tickets?!

gottesurteil
07-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Just for completion's sake, has everyone noticed that Nutake replied about the bug, and that they've fixed the problem going forward, but NOT the already unlocked ones.

Aeriko
07-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Got this note from support ticket about 15min ago:

Dear Gamer,

Thank you for playing Kamihime Project.

The issue should be resolved now.
Please clear the browser cache and check again.

If you are still encountering this issue, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you for your consideration and continued support.

Sincerely,
The Kamihime Development Team

This did not fix the issue, still have no abilities or harem scenes for Asmund. Resent my ticket and waiting for a reply.

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 08:10 AM
No skills and no harem page

LOL it was my first legendary soul, and i got this!? i am soo unlucky!

did anyone get a answer to the tickets?!

Thats my original message with the answer from them!

I have buyed D'artagnan, and now my game crash all the time i try to enter in my d'artgnan harem page! Making impossible

to me to start the encounter episode! What i am suposed to do? Already Tried to change from web browsers! Also the game

crashed at the time i was buying D'artagnan, it appears a message with Nike, saying "-I am so sorry" and a button to go

to maing page of the game! Also my D'artagnan dont have the level 1 skill!

Dear Gamer,

The issue should be resolved now.
Please clear the browser cache and check again.

If you are still encountering this issue, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you for your consideration and continued support.

Sincerely,

Sorry,but the problem still persist, my D'artagnan dont have any skills, and i cant enter in her harem page to start the

encounter, it appears a message of nike saying "-i am so sorry" and then crashes, already cleared the browse cache, also

i use the google chrome browser as recomended by the game

Anyone else got a answer from then!??

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking to not put any more answers but this one it was a better one , so i decided to put it here if someone wants to know how its going for me

Dear Gamer,

We'll investigate the issues reported in your inquiry.
If we find any errors, we will fix them as soon as possible.
Please allow us some time to solve it.

We thank you for your kind understanding and continued support.

Sincerely,
Kamihime Project Development Team

Raene
07-10-2017, 09:07 AM
This is on their news tab when you scroll down to below the game:

Thank you for playing Kamihime Project

We have received some inquiries regarding issues encountered with the releasing of Souls and viewing their Harem episodes.

We are currently investigating the situation.
Another notice will be posted when the issue has been resolved.

[Update]
We have fixed some system errors. Souls should be releasable and their Harem scenes should now play properly.

However, some system issues still remain.
These who already unlocked souls while the error was in progress may still encounter issues when attempting to use their Souls.
We are currently investigating the cause of this error and will remedy the situation as soon as possible.

We hope this helps and that you will continue to enjoy Kamihime Project.

Sincerely,

I can personally say I've unlocked 2 souls earlier today, making use of the Sunday quests to level them up quickly, using the soul points from the event. Both souls are fine, and working as intended - So it's perfectly safe to start unlocking souls again, its only those who have already unlocked souls that will have issues.

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 11:31 AM
Just wondering if anyone else still has this bug as I unlockrd Andromeda and a new event where I could use her and all her abilities are still locked and the game still crashes with her Harem episode

Skulkraken
07-13-2017, 11:40 AM
Just wondering if anyone else still has this bug as I unlockrd Andromeda and a new event where I could use her and all her abilities are still locked and the game still crashes with her Harem episode

Did you file a support ticket?

I had the same bug with Achilles, and they eventually got around to fixing her broken abilities and harem scene some time after telling them about it.

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 11:44 AM
Filed 2 now and still no reply

Aeriko
07-13-2017, 01:10 PM
Just wanted to give an update, They finally got around to fixing my Asmund yesterday. She's working fine now. Just keep sending tickets till your issue is fixed.

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the reply