PDA

View Full Version : Beta tester

UlquiorraTPD
07-07-2017, 08:24 PM
can someone help me, i really tried the method wrote in the game's news but it won't worok, i really want to become a beta tester

Apochrophage
07-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Method? You mean, sending an email, and waiting to hear back?

Not much to it, other than send the email, and sit tight.

UlquiorraTPD
07-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Method? You mean, sending an email, and waiting to hear back?

Not much to it, other than send the email, and sit tight.

the email adress is not working, i tried on email and gmail but is still no good

BgSt
07-11-2017, 11:52 PM
the email adress is not working, i tried on email and gmail but is still no good

When you say "not working", do you mean you're getting some email error or bounce or something? Or just that you haven't had a reply yet?

Just sit tight and wait. Spamming their mailbox isn't going to make them respond any faster. Perhaps they've got enough beta testers for now.

UlquiorraTPD
07-12-2017, 06:16 AM
When you say "not working", do you mean you're getting some email error or bounce or something? Or just that you haven't had a reply yet?

Just sit tight and wait. Spamming their mailbox isn't going to make them respond any faster. Perhaps they've got enough beta testers for now.

i get some email error, it says that the email address can't be found

Shad0w
07-12-2017, 09:34 AM
i get some email error, it says that the email address can't be found

You're probably not copying and pasting the email address properly. Some users were cutting the email off way too early. Sending an email does not guarantee you a spot either. The developers sent out an email already to everyone that applied, stating that they'd only be selecting a few.