PDA

View Full Version : [Event 33] Bestirring Stamp Rally (11/07/17 - 25/07/17)

Zandel
07-11-2017, 06:04 PM
New event is up and it's a raid boss event so at least we will have stam for other things this fortnight.

I had good luck with the new gatcha, 3 new girls 2 of them from the event.

Taon
07-11-2017, 07:28 PM
New event is up and it's a raid boss event so at least we will have stam for other things this fortnight.

I had good luck with the new gatcha, 3 new girls 2 of them from the event.

Very nice pull!

Eab1990
07-11-2017, 07:50 PM
I went all-in for Candytu-- I mean, Iberis, and got Shion Aster instead. And an Anthurium dupe (which I'm fine with) and another Poppy dupe (which I'm not fine with).

Guess I'll hope for Thursday to have a good deal. Iberis is literally FKG Kirari.

Taon
07-11-2017, 07:57 PM
another Poppy dupe

My jelly is overflowing.

AgentFakku
07-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Couldn't log in the site in da morning b/c the site was glitching or in maintenance

Actually made a damn Discord account, tried it out but I ain't feeling it y'all

so much fucking random posters lol - can't even carry a conversation - I mean yeah, I see why folks use it to get answers to questions immediately. That's the only good shit about it

Yeah, this place is slow but I like it - at least I can carry a conversation

preferred forums in the end

for me, I want Texas-chan - methinks Discord has a lot of lolicons considering how many tried to get Lolipop-chan (okay, I see myself out lol)

twilightdream
07-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Walk into discord is like walk into market.
Everyone have their own chat and just keep popup, very messy LOL.

I want Iberis because her future ability is very usefull.
And with skill rate boost she can fit in any squad easy.

LastSensei
07-12-2017, 01:19 AM
Day 99

Still stuck at 40 energy. Double RNG node T_T

paraphin
07-12-2017, 02:00 AM
45,550 event currency needed for clearing the shop.
why don't they sell coins? even the coin-loot from the past event was a joke, are they realy too greedy to sell even some coins?
also no gacha seeds...

mega94all
07-12-2017, 05:51 AM
Allow me to share

5505 credit to Anchan, Ashe, Mystic,Achen and their respectively

Volarmis
07-12-2017, 05:57 AM
Wait just one second...
Did we finally get forge spirits? :D
Has someone managed to pull one?

mega94all
07-12-2017, 06:03 AM
Nah, forge spirits available at phase 2 from Grand-Shogun Spider, i heard this RB has 15m HP, can someone from DMM confirm it? o0

paraphin
07-12-2017, 08:10 AM
Wait just one second...
Did we finally get forge spirits? :D
Has someone managed to pull one?

there aren't any.

is it just me, or are they to lazy to creat a banner for the event?

edit.
nvm, now it appeared

maotd
07-12-2017, 12:11 PM
I wanted Tartarian Aster since she is cute and counter gurl. So, lets roll that salt machine.
Okay. For Nutaku "priority" meens "new girls added on current poll". Nothing related with change to get them I guess.
On the bright side, I got a dupe Bride Camelia and two benched gurls. But at least Poinsettia comes to complete my Christmas event team. My second event with full set of featured girls. Yay!

twilightdream
07-13-2017, 03:15 AM
maotd ; I think I have to say Merry X'mas.
As usual priority is lying...

mega94all
07-13-2017, 06:51 AM
I dont get it, they said priority gacha will likely appear

but its seems no, huh

Volarmis
07-13-2017, 10:57 AM
Ok, seeing the new gachas I decided not to wait for another FG ticket gacha. The last one was quite a ways back and the probability of getting another is just too low at this point.

And so, this is it for ever having another good pull, I says.
Time to spend some FG on gachas that have been lying around for most of the year, I says.
The last time I did such pulls was when I was trying to get Apple and I still didn't manage to get her, I says.
I've never even gotten more than one gold out of a 10+1 pull, I says.
At this point, I wouldn't even mind getting dupes, for example of Japanese Iris, since she's in my team and does not have all equipment slots unlocked, I says.

And then, this happens:
http://i.imgur.com/wGG1G6h.jpg

kringley
07-13-2017, 11:04 AM
Congrats. Definitely a few nice units in there. I wanted Japanese iris but it didn't happen when I pulled the reissue gacha that featured her.

mega94all
07-13-2017, 05:08 PM
wow 5 golds....nice and gratz :D

Volarmis
07-13-2017, 11:15 PM
Congrats. Definitely a few nice units in there. I wanted Japanese iris but it didn't happen when I pulled the reissue gacha that featured her.

wow 5 golds....nice and gratz :D

Thanks.
It was actually quite ironic, in a good way, how I pulled the units I had on my mind, as I've written.
I'm tempted to try again today. :p

Maladaptive
07-14-2017, 03:02 AM
Grats Volarmis, very nice pull with Apple and 2 Japanese Iris. Laurentia is ok too with skill activation and multi target attack.

maotd
07-14-2017, 05:21 AM
I got a random St Paulia from the free normal gacha, so, let's try the priority gacha one more time.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/d/0/8/fuuuutaku-52aa648.jpg
Meh. Two useless dupes. But I don't really care anymore if my DMM rolls continue to be better.

wolf
07-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Ok, seeing the new gachas I decided not to wait for another FG ticket gacha. The last one was quite a ways back and the probability of getting another is just too low at this point.

Time to spend some FG on gachas that have been lying around for most of the year, I says.
The last time I did such pulls was when I was trying to get Apple and I still didn't manage to get her, I says.
At this point, I wouldn't even mind getting dupes, for example of Japanese Iris, since she's in my team and does not have all equipment slots unlocked, I says.

And then, this happens:

graz on a great roll :D

AgentFakku
07-14-2017, 10:54 AM

And then, this happens:

I remember Japanese Lily, she's muy caliente

Volarmis
07-14-2017, 04:43 PM
graz on a great roll :D

I remember Japanese Lily, she's muy caliente

Thanks, there might be something changed with the rolls lately, seeing so many golds from quite a few players.

wolf
07-14-2017, 10:46 PM
Thanks, there might be something changed with the rolls lately, seeing so many golds from quite a few players.

hummm i may try a 10+1 ... which one did you do premium or event priority gacha ?

Volarmis
07-14-2017, 11:25 PM
hummm i may try a 10+1 ... which one did you do premium or event priority gacha ?

The limited one with Shion Aster, Iberis and Texas Bluebell.

wolf
07-15-2017, 08:59 AM
ok i did the event priority gacha and i lucked out and got...

after all this time i finally get toad lily and holy fuck x2 6* in one pull (I literally gasped when i saw that rainbow pot lol)
not into lolis but she is a rainbow so i will take her xD

paraphin
07-15-2017, 09:07 AM

after all this time i finally get toad lily and holy fuck x2 6* in one pull (I literally gasped when i saw that rainbow pot lol)

lol i'm so jealous of those multi-rainbow pulls -.-
to buy a rainbow with NG is one thing, get one by luck is another and far more satisfying, but getting 2 with one 10+1 draw...
anyway, congratz on that :)

AgentFakku
07-15-2017, 10:22 AM

DAAAAAAAAAMN

After this you will appreciate lolis more

Taon
07-15-2017, 10:39 AM

Hey, looks like the priority gacha does, on occasion, throw out the featured units! :)

Also, grats on that awesome pull.

Volarmis
07-15-2017, 10:56 AM

Damn, I thought my roll was good, but you managed to 1-up it.
Congrats. :D

EDIT:
Ok, it's official - the gachas are out of whack right now.
Check out this pull:
http://i.imgur.com/ZpnlWGn.jpg

My 2nd gacha-pulled rainbow, even matching with BB lorewise. 3rd counting the anniversary Alstroe Maria.

I suspect there may be some bug connected to the new NG Premium gacha and possibly all gachas got the insane 10/20% rates.
Just my gut feeling though.

maotd
07-15-2017, 11:41 AM
Why all of you are getting awesome pulls when I only got rolls with useless dupes? Without at least bond crystals to give them a bit of utility...

paraphin
07-15-2017, 12:00 PM
you got me all fired up and...

meh, i expected this but... just meh -.-

Volarmis
07-15-2017, 12:10 PM
Have you tried exactly the gacha with Shion Aster/Iberis/Texas Bluebell?
It may be because it was added together with the NG premium, that the rates became weird.
As I'm saying, it's only speculation. Then again you must agree that it is really unusual for anybody to have such rolls twice, back to back.
I plan on doing one last 10+1 pull later today (83 FG left), just to check if the gacha rates are really bugged.
I'll report my findings then.

paraphin
07-15-2017, 12:25 PM
Have you tried exactly the gacha with Shion Aster/Iberis/Texas Bluebell?
It may be because it was added together with the NG premium, that the rates became weird.
As I'm saying, it's only speculation. Then again you must agree that it is really unusual for anybody to have such rolls twice, back to back.
I plan on doing one last 10+1 pull later today (83 FG left), just to check if the gacha rates are really bugged.
I'll report my findings then.

yepp, i did the iberis gacha.

AgentFakku
07-15-2017, 12:45 PM
oh my GAWD (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/163024606100)

http://i.imgur.com/jMf9Jp9.png

thank you peer pressure

thank you guys for your Gacha RNG Luck since I was able to leech from it I love you Volarims

My 2nd Rainbow (not counting NG but 50 Pulls) since Flower Peach in July 2016

oh my gawd what the hell, it's been a year in Nutaku for me. What weird fate of waifus is this, the same month I got Flowering Peach

maotd
07-15-2017, 01:01 PM
Not enough FG to try it. Meh.

Volarmis
07-15-2017, 01:02 PM
oh my GAWD (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/163024606100)

http://i.imgur.com/jMf9Jp9.png

thank you peer pressure

thank you guys for your Gacha RNG Luck since I was able to leech from it I love you Volarims

My 2nd Rainbow (not counting NG but 50 Pulls) since Flower Peach in July 2016

oh my gawd what the hell, it's been a year in Nutaku for me. What weird fate of waifus is this, the same month I got Flowering Peach

Congrats.

At this point, looking at the results, it's really hard to write all this off as a coincidence.
I'm definitely doing one more pull today.

paraphin
07-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Congrats.

At this point, looking at the results, it's really hard to write all this off as a coincidence.
I'm definitely doing one more pull today.

if you're getting one more rainbow with that pull, i will max out 13 girls for 13 more FG and try it again too.... lol

Volarmis
07-15-2017, 02:17 PM
if you're getting one more rainbow with that pull, i will max out 13 girls for 13 more FG and try it again too.... lol

Ok, no rainbow this time, but the result is still not normal.

http://i.imgur.com/NJJaSvg.jpg

If you're not saving FGs for a specific girl right now, I'd advise to give it a spin. :p
I'm dumping the rest of my FGs in YOLO pulls.

EDIT:
0 FG left and only bronze and silvers from single pulls.
Maybe I should've waited till tomorrow. :p
In the end, I guess I'm satisfied. First time ever to have such results.

mega94all
07-15-2017, 03:43 PM
Holy.....what is wrong with that pull

Rainbow and golds ( i want it too......)

Gratz o0

Drip
07-15-2017, 04:33 PM
I'm tempted to make a pull, as I like both Shion Aster and Texas Bluebell, especially in their evolved forms. But.. Hollyhock and Alium are coming up soon, and I got a thing for short hairs.

Well, okay, it depends on the overall physical appearance, but it definitely gets bonus points from me. :rolleyes:

Drayvhen
07-15-2017, 05:48 PM
Tried my luck, got 2 Texas Bluebell and Dahlia, so 3 gold.

AgentFakku
07-15-2017, 06:08 PM
thanks but all these good pulls were like godly leaking on people

feel bad for Paraphin

oh I forgot about Texas-chan lol (wonder if she has a reverse cowgirl scene lol) - didn't get her but I'm good w/ my pull

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 09:04 PM
you got me all fired up and...

meh, i expected this but... just meh -.-

You're not alone in getting only a couple bad 5*s.

durrem
07-16-2017, 12:48 AM
After getting disappointed with a two dupe Strawberry Candle and a new Chocolate Cosmos on the supposedly bugged pool (10+1), I tried again with my last 5 FGs (after running a couple of campaign missions) on a single pull and got this:

Volarmis
07-16-2017, 12:58 AM
After getting disappointed with a two dupe Strawberry Candle and a new Chocolate Cosmos on the supposedly bugged pool (10+1), I tried again with my last 5 FGs (after running a couple of campaign missions) on a single pull and got this:

Congrats. :D
I can see that a lot of people are getting dupes, but looking at it from another point they're still getting at least a few golds each pull.
Such a situation for me was usually abnormal, since normally I would be lucky to have even one gold on a 10+1 pull - the main reason I've waited for FG ticket gachas.
I'll probably manage to squeeze out two more single pulls from the affection rewards, so maybe I'll get lucky again.

durrem
07-16-2017, 01:08 AM
Haha, thank you. I'm still a little giddy from that pull. All three of my rainbows are Magic type (Sakura - newbie deal and Cattleya - 10+1 pull).

maotd
07-16-2017, 01:37 AM
Meh. Too much good draws here. I'm too much salty. I'm going to blow all my precious FG on yolo draw since I can't do 10+1 roll.
30 FG burned in that damn hell pot.

-2 not yet bond crystal material 3*
-1 Banana Queen 4*
-3 golds:
Swetaria is nice. Okay for that.
Lily Ruberum... okay. She is weak and useless but she is cute. I wanted her a bit when I started.
And fukin Tartarian Aster <3! I burned 130 FG to got her but I got her. Second time I got priority gurl on Nutaku!

I'm happy with thoses draws but a bit hardly stalty since I blow 100 FG in the 4 days before that miracle gacha. 100 FG I had since 3 or 4 months, waiting for a ticket gacha or something like that. I and used them just before that something. Please kill me.

Volarmis
07-16-2017, 02:38 AM
Meh. Too much good draws here. I'm too much salty. I'm going to blow all my precious FG on yolo draw since I can't do 10+1 roll.

-1 Banana Queen 4*
-3 golds:
Lily Ruberum... okay. She is weak and useless but she is cute. I wanted her a bit when I started.
And fukin Tartarian Aster <3! I burned 130 FG to got her but I got her. Second time I got priority gurl on Nutaku!

I'm happy with thoses draws but a bit hardly stalty since I blow 100 FG in the 4 days before that miracle gacha. 100 FG I had since 3 or 4 months, waiting for a ticket gacha or something like that. I and used them just before that something. Please kill me.

I remember that feeling - when I was not even a month into the game, I blew all my early FGs on the Premium gacha.
Then I've learned that something like the FG ticket gacha exists, when it actually appeared two days later. That time I had about 1 FG in store after spending about a 100 of them.
I still remember spamming the 80 stamina gift map to get enough affection rewards for a 10+1 pull. :D

kringley
07-16-2017, 08:32 AM
Posted in the other thread by mistake, but: For what it's worth, my roll on this one was pretty much typical odds. I got 1 gold (a dupe Violet), 5 silvers, and 5 bronzes. Oh well, I had the FGs to spare and it's not like I haven't had good rolls in the past.

AgentFakku
07-16-2017, 11:13 AM

-1 Banana Queen 4*
-3 golds:

The gnawing feeling when you ran out of FK and then a potential good Gacha comes a few days later

man, im worried if a ticket Gacha came

vem
07-16-2017, 02:28 PM
Wow, what's up with 2nd stage exchange prices? 1k per ampy seems super excessive >.>

And I thought I was on decent pace sitting at 5k after clearing first stage. God I hate raid boss events, pretty much impossible to keep up unless you can play all day every day to keep the raid points from filling up :(

Drip
07-16-2017, 03:20 PM
Wow, what's up with 2nd stage exchange prices? 1k per ampy seems super excessive >.>

And I thought I was on decent pace sitting at 5k after clearing first stage. God I hate raid boss events, pretty much impossible to keep up unless you can play all day every day to keep the raid points from filling up :(
It's pretty usual for Phase 2 rewards to be a bit more expensive, but Phase 2 usually also rewards more currency. In the case of this event, the lvl 90 Shogun Spider from Phase 2 rewards 229 Boarding Passes, while the lvl 90 Foot-Wobbler Spider from Phase 1 rewards "only" 109. From what I gathered, the rare "Great Shogun Spider" doesn't drop any currency though.

kringley
07-16-2017, 04:42 PM

The ampy, manyu, and gift prices have been consistent across raid boss events since Robinia's event (first one I played during). Awards per boss have been roughly consistent, with the exception of those events with phase 2 bosses that are tough but award a lot more. I'm at about 8k after clearing the first, odds are you'll be fine.

AgentFakku
07-17-2017, 10:49 AM
lol I thought phase 2 was up

still beating up bosses

is it safe to do GermaBigTitties-chan reissue since I heard there was an glitch?

Maladaptive
07-17-2017, 11:29 AM
lol I thought phase 2 was up

still beating up bosses

is it safe to do GermaBigTitties-chan reissue since I heard there was an glitch?

No FG showing as reward for clearing the last mission, so I haven't bothered doing the 80 stamina maps (already have Germanganticboobies)

AgentFakku
07-17-2017, 11:36 AM
oh trying to beat me in nickname war lol u beat me I give

trying to find one that rolls off teh tongue and starts w/ da letter G

I have her, too but someone told me to get dupe gold gurls for something that Nutaku doesn't have yet implemented in DMM

so been doing that lately which eats up a lot of space lol - only buy limited time reissue gurls for now and grind materials for perm reissue events

Maladaptive
07-17-2017, 11:49 AM
As Gigantaboobs is a permanent reissue, just don't bother getting her until blooming actually arrives and then you don't waste a precious inventory slot :)

mega94all
07-17-2017, 03:01 PM
with have 3 gigantaboobs at garden i think its feels good :rolleyes:

maotd
07-17-2017, 03:40 PM
I got my remaning 10 secrets FG. Let's see if that gacha is still broken with two yolo.

It is.

Anyway Stewartia seems to be a really good girl after all. Despite my usual bad luck with gold, I got two usefull girls this time.

AgentFakku
07-18-2017, 01:26 AM
Stewartia is a cute gal

XDrakeX
07-18-2017, 08:05 AM
If someone is interested in what the writing says in stage 2 "Fun in the now" its:
sutanpu which means stamps ^^

Largepotato
07-18-2017, 08:10 AM
Kinda odd that the 4* ends up being the focus of the event story.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 08:41 AM
First time reading the forums in a while and after seeing all the good rolls you got I decided to give it a try since I had a bunch of flower gems saved without actually saving for something special. First 10+1 gave me Rose and Daisy. Rose was on my wishlist for 5 stars and Daisy is one of the cuter 6 stars. Only downside is I already had a couple pierce girls to level. Second 10+1 was 5 golds of which only one, Aloe, was new. None of the dupes was of useful girls even.

hypo
07-18-2017, 09:07 AM
If, like me in the previous events, you clear your event missions without remembering how many stamps you collect, here is what I found for the second phase:

Event 2-1
15 stamina
1 stamps 0.0667 Stamp/Stamina

Event 2-2
30 stamina
3 stamps 0.1 Stamp/Stamina

Event 2-3
50 stamina
5 stamps 0.1 Stamp/Stamina

Event 2-4
80 stamina
9 stamps 0.1125 Stamp/Stamina

At least, 2-4 gives more than other stages, unlike in phase 1 where all gave 0.1s/s

(of course, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

Aaaaand just now, reading my txt file for this event, I see that I don't have any values for special stages. In fact, I don't even remember getting one from this event, just the raid bosses.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 09:27 AM
Event 2-1 is clearly off by a zero and raid boss events don't spawn any special stages.

hypo
07-18-2017, 09:31 AM
Event 2-1 is clearly off by a zero and raid boss events don't spawn any special stages.

You are absolutely correct, I didn't check that one long enough.

AgentFakku
07-18-2017, 11:26 AM
Kinda odd that the 4* ends up being the focus of the event story.

yeah man, I notice that too

Belladonna is much hawter but some gurl upstaged her lol

durrem
07-18-2017, 02:09 PM
First time reading the forums in a while and after seeing all the good rolls you got I decided to give it a try since I had a bunch of flower gems saved without actually saving for something special. First 10+1 gave me Rose and Daisy. Rose was on my wishlist for 5 stars and Daisy is one of the cuter 6 stars. Only downside is I already had a couple pierce girls to level. Second 10+1 was 5 golds of which only one, Aloe, was new. None of the dupes was of useful girls even.

Was this after the second stage went live? Are the odds still broken?

Sinister
07-18-2017, 04:25 PM
I dont check these forums very often but good thing i did today. Did 5 10+1 rolls(was saving FGs in hope for ticket gacha)

got this (plus one roll where I only got 1 gold which i didnt screen cap) Thats 20 golds and 3 rainbows from 55 draws. Either the gatcha is broken or i need to run out and get a lotto ticket.

Drip
07-18-2017, 06:15 PM
Weren't we supposed to get whaleship missions on Phase 2?

XDrakeX
07-18-2017, 06:35 PM
I dont check these forums very often but good thing i did today. Did 5 10+1 rolls(was saving FGs in hope for ticket gacha)

got this (plus one roll where I only got 1 gold which i didnt screen cap) Thats 20 golds and 3 rainbows from 55 draws. Either the gatcha is broken or i need to run out and get a lotto ticket.

Wow thats really nice. Sadly the gacha wasnt broken for me. I also tried it cause everyone was having good rolls. I only got 2 meh gold dupes. So yeah i dont know if i should try again. I think ill wait till thursday and see if we get a new 6 star girl gacha.

AgentFakku
07-18-2017, 07:13 PM

damn!!!!!! ooh yeah!!!

Congrats!

Wish I thumbs up your post

hypo
07-18-2017, 10:25 PM
Weren't we supposed to get whaleship missions on Phase 2?

If you check the whale screen, it says "Next plan: 07/25"

wolf
07-18-2017, 11:43 PM

woah nice better then mine xD
i wish i had more FGs :(

Volarmis
07-19-2017, 12:02 AM

Yup, better than mine as well, congrats. :D
In hindsight, it may have been best to hold on to my FG instead of buying dressblooms for my BB, but there will always be such a case.

Drip
07-19-2017, 03:32 AM
If you check the whale screen, it says "Next plan: 07/25"
Thanks, somehow I missed that notice. :D

AgentFakku
07-19-2017, 06:09 AM
slice was my 2nd weaker group. Forgot what was my weakest

Volarmis
07-19-2017, 11:04 AM
Hmmm, out of curiosity... Does the "Spend 100 Nutaku Gold to Use Once" mean that this option can only be used once or that each time you pay 100 NG you get a single pull?

kringley
07-19-2017, 11:40 AM
It's a teaser price. Next one is 300, then the option is gone. At least if it's the button I'm thinking of on the gacha.

Eab1990
07-19-2017, 11:42 AM
Supposedly there will come a point soon when that price will reset daily, instead of once per gacha.

RIP my wallet if/when that happens.

Maladaptive
07-19-2017, 11:51 AM
It's a teaser price. Next one is 300, then the option is gone. At least if it's the button I'm thinking of on the gacha.

It resets every fortnight back to 100. That is how I mostly support the game - every fortnight, I do 1x 100 NG Limited and 1x 100 NG Premium draw, leave the 300 price draw and come back and do the 100s again the next fortnight.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 12:23 PM
Supposedly there will come a point soon when that price will reset daily, instead of once per gacha.

RIP my wallet if/when that happens.

Odd that they'd wait to follow the DMM schedule on something like that.

AgentFakku
07-19-2017, 12:32 PM
one person in our HCB community, Mega Onichichi-chan finished the shop

I'm nowhere near completing it

As much as I luv raid events, I can't complete them fast compared to Gacha events since all dem raid points are wasted by the time I get back home from work

my phone is old relic

wonder about Discord but I don't want to jump into that hell hole

Maladaptive
07-20-2017, 04:10 AM
I am about 2,300 Passes from clearing the shop, with 425 Stamp Cards to do 21 attempts to get the Great Shogun-Spider to spawn.

Should get there tonight. Am on holidays at the moment so able to use nearly all my Raid Points except overnight.

HungryHunter, my iPhone 5S (four years old now?) can play this game using Puffin browser. Helps me to clear a few Raid Points and Gathers when I get to work and am walking from the carpark to the office (and vice versa) and during lunch break etc. A second hand 5S wouldn't be that expensive?

Maladaptive
07-20-2017, 09:32 AM
-----------
Okay, got into a battle with the super Shogun and got a Bracelet Upgrade Material (Bronze) x1. Anyone able to tell me what it does?

Eab1990
07-20-2017, 09:33 AM
-----------
Okay, got into a battle with the super Shogun and got a Bracelet Upgrade Material (Bronze) x1. Anyone able to tell me what it does?

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment_Synthesis

Maladaptive
07-20-2017, 09:45 AM
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment_Synthesis

Thanks Eab.

Is this the relevant entry?

★1 Okitaeeru (Copper) 1,192 795 Can't strengthen. Used only for synthesis.
Approx. the same as a Lv 16, 3-star equip (1,207 exp).

Approx. the same as a Lv 10, 4-star equip (1,197 exp).

(*Only for the case when these are used as mats).

------------

So it is equivalent to a Lvl 16 Silver Bracelet for upgrading another bracelet?

Eab1990
07-20-2017, 09:47 AM
I guess? I haven't even seen a gold shogun myself yet, but it would seem that it's not worth trying to farm them for equip spirits. They should become more regularly available in the future, and this is just a sneak peek.

Volarmis
07-20-2017, 10:07 AM
If it works the same way as on DMM, that would be about it.
And remember that that is the lowest quality one, the silver and gold ones give even more exp.
With the right materials and some luck you can level a piece of equipment 1->40 in one go on DMM.

AgentFakku
07-20-2017, 11:09 AM
finally found a Gold one

I havent' seen one from my allies yet

maybe, they already did one and I was sleeping or at work

paraphin
07-20-2017, 11:20 AM
finally found a Gold one

I havent' seen one from my allies yet

maybe, they already did one and I was sleeping or at work

i've got on up, ~255k hp left. nobody wants to finish it.

AgentFakku
07-20-2017, 11:25 AM
oh I found yours 5628

think I killed it

edit:

nvm, I don't I killed it since I only did 253,000 worth of damage

paraphin
07-20-2017, 11:28 AM
oh I found yours 5628

think I killed it

edit:

nvm, I don't I killed it since I only did 253,000 worth of damage

you did kill it, thx :)
i've got a seedy seed blocking me atm. if it's gone i will try my luck with great shogun again :3

AgentFakku
07-20-2017, 11:33 AM
Psssh-sha, I only had one last raid point and I spent it on your gold shogun :P

maotd
07-20-2017, 01:12 PM
Tartarian Aster evolved. She is cute AND usefull. Finally a good 5th girl for my counter team.

Unregistered111
07-20-2017, 01:24 PM
people still poking on these 15 million HP golden super raid bosses. this is all obama's fault.

hypo
07-20-2017, 01:43 PM
this is all obama's fault.

But yeah, lots of raid bosses are hit for 1k-10k damage
I had a Shogun waiting to be killed for 95 minutes

mega94all
07-20-2017, 02:29 PM

But yeah, lots of raid bosses are hit for 1k-10k damage
I had a Shogun waiting to be killed for 95 minutes

Even some my allies still tap it instead of nuke it.....
atleast my rb dead though

Maladaptive
07-20-2017, 06:00 PM
Cleared the shop and got a Great Shogun on my fist summon. Only did 765K damage with one raid point.

Hope you guys can help me kill it!
-------------

One gidiot hit it for 1 point of damage...

Maladaptive
07-20-2017, 06:59 PM
-------
It's been killed. Discoverer reward was 2x Bronze Bracelet and 1x Bronze Necklace equipment upgrade material, pretty cool.

Zandel
07-20-2017, 07:20 PM
-------
It's been killed. Discoverer reward was 2x Bronze Bracelet and 1x Bronze Necklace equipment upgrade material, pretty cool.

Nice.. I've hit a few for allies, tend to do 800k-1.1mil with 1 point and each time I have gotten 1 of those equip things so I think i'll actually try and full clear the shop to get those juicy discover rewards.

AgentFakku
07-20-2017, 08:23 PM
damn, I miss Mal's "fist" gold

Maladaptive
07-20-2017, 10:10 PM
damn, I miss Mal's "fist" gold

You can fist my second one instead, just shared it. That's two Gold Shoguns from three summons :)

Maladaptive
07-20-2017, 10:17 PM
----
Too slow HungryHunter, it's gone. But never fear, here is my third one up now (three Great Shoguns from four summons!)

hypo
07-21-2017, 05:48 AM
this is why we can't have nice things

mega94all
07-21-2017, 06:21 AM
i already spend all my stamp and only can hope from public....

Maladaptive
07-21-2017, 07:09 AM
mega94all, thanks for bopping mine for 2 million damage. Sent you an ally request - hope you have space.

I'm having incredible luck with the summons. Have got seven Golds out of 10-11 summons, and have another 9 summons worth of passes left.

mega94all
07-21-2017, 08:06 AM
mega94all, thanks for bopping mine for 2 million damage. Sent you an ally request - hope you have space.

I'm having incredible luck with the summons. Have got seven Golds out of 10-11 summons, and have another 9 summons worth of passes left.

sorry im full right now, and thats 2RP btw :rolleyes:

Maladaptive
07-21-2017, 08:51 AM
sorry im full right now, and thats 2RP btw :rolleyes:

Thanks for that. Got another one up, got any RP spare? :)

hypo
07-21-2017, 09:02 AM
Yay, just the 2 garden decorations, and I will have cleared the event shop.

So if me, a small player, am near that, probably are many others, so we will have many Great Shogun before Tuesday.

kringley
07-21-2017, 09:45 AM
Need 21k to clear, have 13k. So soon. Hitting all bosses with full team, tapping is a waste of rp currently.

Taon
07-21-2017, 10:22 AM
Need 21k to clear, have 13k. So soon. Hitting all bosses with full team, tapping is a waste of rp currently.

Tapping is almost always (I say "almost" in case there's an example I didn't think of) a waste of RP with event bosses. I particularly hate seeing people tapping bosses that I summon; PLEASE KILL IT SO I CAN SUMMON MORE!

AgentFakku
07-21-2017, 12:06 PM

don't think I can clear the shop in time

hypo
07-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Aaaand Cleared !!

As soon as I get back my RPs and I can get rid of that nobody-want-to-hit Seedy Seed, I will try to summon

Volarmis
07-21-2017, 03:11 PM
Out of curiosity - for those who finished with the shop, how often do you get the Great Shogun from the summoning?
I've had him about 2/7 pulls right now and I'm wondering if I'm just unlucky.

mega94all
07-21-2017, 03:46 PM
Thanks for that. Got another one up, got any RP spare? :)

Sorry i was sleep and its random so i dont think can get it:rolleyes:

Out of curiosity - for those who finished with the shop, how often do you get the Great Shogun from the summoning?
I've had him about 2/7 pulls right now and I'm wondering if I'm just unlucky.

its same for me too, not too much great shogun.....

hypo
07-21-2017, 04:03 PM
First Great Shogun summoned on 2nd try since shop clear

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 04:12 PM
It always seems to take more than an hour for great shoguns to die now while they're still rare. There's going to be a lot escaping when they become more common.

mega94all
07-21-2017, 05:43 PM
It always seems to take more than an hour for great shoguns to die now while they're still rare. There's going to be a lot escaping when they become more common.

Public great shogun? where is it? i cant see it >_>
because i already cleared shop, i dont hit normal shogun anymore so my RP always nearly full
i even hit public great shogun with 2 rp and nothing to hit again :p

AgentFakku
07-21-2017, 06:26 PM
you guys work fast

by buying everything you have to buy the garden decorations, too?

mega94all
07-21-2017, 06:47 PM
you guys work fast

by buying everything you have to buy the garden decorations, too?

yes its must all full clear

hypo
07-22-2017, 03:11 AM
Another great shogun up for the slicing!

I'm at about 2 GS per 6 summons
The sad part is, as much as I was waiting those boarding passes to clear the shop, now they pile up and I can't use them anymore...

AgentFakku
07-22-2017, 10:31 AM
still running the maps since I have one more amphy then 4 types of manyu, the gifts, and then the garden decorations

Maladaptive
07-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Anyone want 12K unused boarding passes?

hypo
07-22-2017, 12:53 PM
Oh, I dropped a ampy on the event 80 mission, nice. Another reason to continue farming stamp cards ;)

AgentFakku
07-23-2017, 11:06 AM
just finished the amphies now manyu and gifts

:( - have to go somewhere though in an hour

maotd
07-23-2017, 12:37 PM
Shop cleared with more than 900 currency remaning. I'm surprised. I never thought I can do it since I was absolutly not serious with collecting theses things.

AgentFakku
07-23-2017, 05:37 PM
I think I bump into Aigis Wikia Admin when poking their raid boss lol
at least, I think dat's him or her since some names like mine isn't exclusive and unique. Hungryhunter is a name of some diner place in the states lol

Haven't bumped into Aidoru-kun or Mega OniChiChi-chan's

mega94all
07-23-2017, 07:05 PM
I think I bump into Aigis Wikia Admin when poking their raid boss lol
at least, I think dat's him or her since some names like mine isn't exclusive and unique. Hungryhunter is a name of some diner place in the states lol

Haven't bumped into Aidoru-kun or Mega OniChiChi-chan's

:rolleyes:, its getting hard to summon great shogun plus lately i dont really hit another RB except public great shogun and allies normal shogun, seems many of my allies still not done yet

Myrdin
07-24-2017, 12:55 PM
Well not me at least. Since I had a long week at work, I did not even managed to clear the shop completely.
Given that the event ends tomorrow I can be happy If I get all the manyus out of there.
Damnation, and I could have really used those Okiteru spirits to upgrade stuff my Alpinia is carrying on her.

GotLoveForAll
07-25-2017, 12:03 AM
Is Great Shogun Rewards even worth it? I summoned it twice ad don't see how the rewards are great...

Drip
07-25-2017, 12:31 AM
Is Great Shogun Rewards even worth it? I summoned it twice ad don't see how the rewards are great...
The jewelry upgrade materials are a little bit more cost-efficient for upgrading jewelry than using other jewelry for upgrading. It's quite comparable to lvling your girls using lvl 5 manyus vs lvling your girls using dupe girls.

hypo
07-25-2017, 05:01 AM
14420 board passes, first time I finish an event with so much leftover...

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 05:01 AM
good thing i never lvl equipments until dis event - would used up gold for no reason

then again, I didn't know we had manyu equipvalent of lvl weapons since I didn't bother lvl up equipment only my gurls

hypo
07-25-2017, 05:05 AM
good thing i never lvl equipments until dis event - would used up gold for no reason

then again, I didn't know we had manyu equipvalent of lvl weapons since I didn't bother lvl up equipment only my gurls

Well, they were just introduced, I think.
At least, I never saw them before. (someone can confirm?)

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 05:53 AM
yeah, this is the first time

Drip
07-25-2017, 06:58 AM

Well, I leveled up quite a few pieces over time, though I have seen people who leveled about twice as many pieces. And I ran out of goldpieces quite a few times because I leveled that equipment.
Still, I do think it was a good investment. It will be easier to level jewelry in the future, but the benefits were definitely noticable. An avarage 5* unit like Southern Cross for example, often takes only 1 damage when being hit by pests and bosses on event maps, though it helps that she's in my debuff squad as well, so damage already gets reduced a lot. Still, you do need both a very high defense and a big ATK debuff to reduce damage that much.

kringley
07-25-2017, 08:33 AM
I spend my last raid point this morning, just for the daily, 2 minutes before maintenance. Come back to see a freshly spawned great shogun. No idea what that guy was thinking. Happy I got my last one up and dead within the hour. Thanks Drip, I did have 3 rp in reserve but it wasn't needed.

Drip
07-25-2017, 08:44 AM
I spend my last raid point this morning, just for the daily, 2 minutes before maintenance. Come back to see a freshly spawned great shogun. No idea what that guy was thinking. Happy I got my last one up and dead within the hour. Thanks Drip, I did have 3 rp in reserve but it wasn't needed.
Heh, I didn't want to risk your raidboss timing out into maintenance (I usually go all out against every raidboss I see before a maintenance). I saw that same Great Shogun appear right after yours was gone as well, but alas, no points left on my side.

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 09:30 AM
acutally ran into maintenance a few hours ago

logged in right now to find whale passes - thanks to the guys who went overtime

Sux that the shop goes away right after the

I should know dis since it happens - Good Game everyone!!!! I managed to clear all the Manyus. Only had the gifts lol At least, I got the imporatnt stuf

hypo
07-25-2017, 09:47 AM
Yeah, they should keep the event shop at least a day or 2 after the end, for those who cannot spend all just before the maintenance.

maotd
07-25-2017, 10:29 AM
Or one week like on DMM. Or at least few days like on early Nutaku.