I think the error msg is separate from the notification

boolausus123
02-03-2018, 01:22 PM
are these nutaku or dmm version?

Nutaku, of course.

Unregistered
02-03-2018, 01:59 PM
it is not error, just notification.

I was able to acquire the full body pics but not the h scene CGs nor the dialogue files

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Did I need to download something additional or am I doing something wrong? I can't read text in the menus or labels if there were any. Scenarios read fine and the character pages work too though. My problem looks like pic related.

im having the same issue this guy had quite a while ago, and i cant find any answers... so i'll try describing it in more detail. On the main menu selection screen with the letters across the top i can see little graphical artifacts where the buttons should be, and you can click on them blindly to get to a character's scene list, however there are no names and no colored boxes. In the options menus all the text is likewise missing, except for the list of choices on the left side (Save/Load/Main Menu/About/Help). The only part of the sliders visible is the moveable button part. At the bottom all i can see is the currently selected page number and whatever is highlighted by the mouseover.

I should probably add that this didnt all happen at once, and it hasn't effected the older version where everything was split up by rarity that i have kept in a seperate folder. I noticed that even though they are split up they seem to share the same set of save files, so i tried deleting the save folders, and most recently i tried to get rid of everything and start with a clean copy. Somehow it looks like this didnt do anything at all, the saves are exactly the same as they were before. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, guys =-)

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 11:45 PM
what's the difference between Nutaku and dmm versions?

Slashley
02-05-2018, 11:49 PM
Nutaku is in English, DMM is in Japanese. DMM is the original, so they're about 12 months ahead of us in events and Hime.

boolausus123
02-06-2018, 03:27 AM
Which also triggers me. Oh well.

jmfactor
02-06-2018, 03:46 PM
What is the next event on the nutaku version?

Slashley
02-06-2018, 03:58 PM
What is the next event on the nutaku version?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

... or you could just check Kitty's threads if you want to know just the next one or two...

boolausus123
02-06-2018, 05:22 PM
What is the next event on the nutaku version?

A Valentine Raid event, and the wait is killing me.

MasterSilver
02-06-2018, 10:39 PM
First-off thank you for making this collection and for teaching us how to update ourselves, it's a shame that this thread doesn't get updated as much as it used to anymore though.

PS: I just wish someone would post the complete story and scenes of Kirin and Saraswati but that's probably just wishful thinking.

boolausus123
02-07-2018, 12:19 AM
For some odd reason, when I wait for something that I want to come out sooner and such, the days and hours go by even slower. When will this Valentine event be out for us then?

Slashley
02-07-2018, 12:29 AM
For some odd reason, when I wait for something that I want to come out sooner and such, the days and hours go by even slower. When will this Valentine event be out for us then?If you play Kamihime, you can just check when the new character boosted gacha ends. And there you go. That's when the next event starts.

boolausus123
02-07-2018, 02:28 AM
If you play Kamihime, you can just check when the new character boosted gacha ends. And there you go. That's when the next event starts.

*sees it's next Monday*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

jmfactor
02-07-2018, 08:48 AM
Right now i'm splitting my time between the dmm and nutaku versions. I unlocked a new kamihime from the dmm version from the event that started today her name is shitori. When I level her up should I put her on here or do you guys want to wait for it to be on nutaku since the player can't run it anyway?

Another thing i've been doing is recording harem scenes with camstudio for my collection but there is no audio

Laventale
02-07-2018, 09:14 AM
Right now i'm splitting my time between the dmm and nutaku versions. I unlocked a new kamihime from the dmm version from the event that started today her name is shitori. When I level her up should I put her on here or do you guys want to wait for it to be on nutaku since the player can't run it anyway?

Another thing i've been doing is recording harem scenes with camstudio for my collection but there is no audio

There has been a few exceptions where some dudes unlocked scenes from the DMM version, I think Hercules was one of these.

Eunicorn
02-07-2018, 09:15 AM
Whatever suits you. It's all fine. https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/396521773161775104.png

boolausus123
02-07-2018, 10:00 PM
I hope this Valentine Raid Eidolon doesn't have a high voice. I'm expecting her to have a low voice, like Nyartholep. I'm getting tired of seeing characters where their voices don't match their body.

QXZ
02-08-2018, 09:03 PM
has anyone posted this link?

http://kamihimedb.thegzm.space/

boolausus123
02-09-2018, 12:07 AM
has anyone posted this link?

http://kamihimedb.thegzm.space/

Uhhhhh, wut.

boolausus123
02-09-2018, 02:39 AM
Whenever they have an event, it always says it'll be on a specific date, but it starts at 10 PM. (Central Standard Time for me). So shouldn't events be 6 Days instead of 7 due to the fact there's barely any time left on the day the event happens? I'd prefer it when they release an event, it starts somewhere around 12 AM or 2 AM (CST) on that very day.

Eunicorn
02-09-2018, 03:52 AM
Timezone, that's the factor. Always look up on PST/PDT, or better yet on UTC/GMT then localize it.

boolausus123
02-09-2018, 05:20 AM
Timezone, that's the factor. Always look up on PST/PDT, or better yet on UTC/GMT then localize it.

Alright, when an event happens, what time does it start for you since it always starts at 10 PM for me because I live in Texas.
EDIT: I want the days to go by faster so I can play the freaking event! C'mon Time, MOVE FASTER!

Eunicorn
02-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Usually starts at 2PM for me. For a reference, they always trigger a maintenance at 20:00 hours PST then they [usually] go back up before 00:00 hours PST, which explains why we're having like more than 7 days event

MWalker
02-09-2018, 05:16 PM
Help me out here, so the web player does not have audio (they are just gif's) but the downloadable version by eliont have sound and stuff ???

boolausus123
02-09-2018, 06:29 PM
Help me out here, so the web player does not have audio (they are just gif's) but the downloadable version by eliont have sound and stuff ???

Yes, it has sound, animation and everything.

boolausus123
02-09-2018, 06:29 PM
I hope someone adds Dakki or that Shy SR.

Cobblemaniac
02-10-2018, 08:24 AM
Alright, when an event happens, what time does it start for you since it always starts at 10 PM for me because I live in Texas.
EDIT: I want the days to go by faster so I can play the freaking event! C'mon Time, MOVE FASTER!

It's a very simple matter of increasing the temperature of everything to thousands of degrees, or increasing Earth's gravity, or simply moving at subluminal speeds to increase time flow.

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread whatsoever.

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-10-2018, 01:42 PM
I hope someone adds Dakki or that Shy SR.

i'll be receiving the files for Dakki tomorrow if i'm lucky from a union member, gonna upload them once i have them

Marigold
02-10-2018, 02:04 PM
This whole thread is just sad, man.

boolausus123
02-10-2018, 09:04 PM
This whole thread is just sad, man. How is this thread sad?

boolausus123
02-10-2018, 09:06 PM
It's a very simple matter of increasing the temperature of everything to thousands of degrees, or increasing Earth's gravity, or simply moving at subluminal speeds to increase time flow.

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread whatsoever. The reason is because I'm getting impatient at all these Union events I don't care about when I want a specific event to come out sooner.
EDIT: At least after this event, the last Union event will finally come out and we won't have to deal with it anymore.

Kureru
02-11-2018, 12:24 AM
At least after this event, the last Union event will finally come out and we won't have to deal with it anymore.

Actually there's another union event 3 after Sloth. And they don't stop.

kylie
02-11-2018, 12:43 AM
If I'm correct, union events rotates right?

boolausus123
02-11-2018, 12:43 AM
Actually there's another union event 3 after Sloth. And they don't stop.

T R I G G E R E D

Slashley
02-11-2018, 02:15 AM
How is this thread sad?There's this one guy in this thread who keeps double posting, constantly complaining, never contributing...

Yeah, it is pretty sad...

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-11-2018, 02:23 AM
when downloading ganges assets there is an error at some point with a background i think, the introduction scene will crash at some point due to this. the other scenes should work fine

boolausus123
02-11-2018, 03:39 AM
There's this one guy in this thread who keeps double posting, constantly complaining, never contributing...

Yeah, it is pretty sad...

Hey, I want to contribute. Unfortunately, every character I own is already in the player. I keep double posting and complaining to keep the entire thread active. I'd rather not have a silent thread which would only speak 3 words an entire week. I've done this all my life on the PC when it comes to forums. So in other words, get used to it.
EDIT: Even if I want to get one of the new characters, I ain't spending a penny on the game in hopes that I'll get that one SSR nobody has yet.
EDIT 2: The reason why I'm acting like an asshole lately is because I barely got any sleep lately due to family over here, I recently twisted my ankle so I've been limping a lot now. There, happy I answered all your questions?
EDIT 3: I'm sorry if I offended y'all in anyway, forgive me. I don't mean too. Hopefully soon, I'll be my jolly self again.

Unregistered
02-11-2018, 05:23 AM
im having the same issue this guy had quite a while ago, and i cant find any answers... so i'll try describing it in more detail. On the main menu selection screen with the letters across the top i can see little graphical artifacts where the buttons should be, and you can click on them blindly to get to a character's scene list, however there are no names and no colored boxes. In the options menus all the text is likewise missing, except for the list of choices on the left side (Save/Load/Main Menu/About/Help). The only part of the sliders visible is the moveable button part. At the bottom all i can see is the currently selected page number and whatever is highlighted by the mouseover.

I should probably add that this didnt all happen at once, and it hasn't effected the older version where everything was split up by rarity that i have kept in a seperate folder. I noticed that even though they are split up they seem to share the same set of save files, so i tried deleting the save folders, and most recently i tried to get rid of everything and start with a clean copy. Somehow it looks like this didnt do anything at all, the saves are exactly the same as they were before. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, guys =-)

I can't see the names either

jmfactor
02-11-2018, 08:55 AM
If you guys want I can record the harem scenes from the dmm version with cam studio and put them up here so at least there is something? Will that be okay?

Ryghteous
02-12-2018, 11:45 PM
when downloading ganges assets there is an error at some point with a background i think, the introduction scene will crash at some point due to this. the other scenes should work fine

I'm sorry, but the audio doesn't work for me for certain scenes. Is that just me or is this an issue everyone is aware of?

boolausus123
02-13-2018, 01:19 AM
I feel sad now, that I...
SPOILERS! SPOILERS! DON'T CONTINUE READING FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO AVOID SPOILERS!
Finished off Satanachia... and it makes me feel sad when I saw Diabolos and Amon cry. Because whenever I see a girl cry in real life, I just want to hold them in my arms while petting the back of her head and saying, "It's okay..." What do I call this feeling?

Marigold
02-13-2018, 01:43 AM
White knighting?

boolausus123
02-13-2018, 02:02 AM
White knighting?

What are ya talking about? I DESTROY THOTS! So me comforting a girl makes me a white knight? Does this mean that every girl is a thot?
EDIT: I thought I was just being a good person. Didn't know that makes me a white knight...

boolausus123
02-13-2018, 02:35 AM
Holy crap! All the girls say something special about Valentine's Day! I was going through My Page to check out the missions there and I noticed my Sol say something about Valentines. THAT'S AWESOME!

boolausus123
02-14-2018, 02:22 AM
CRAP! I ACCIDENTLY DELETED MY PERUN'S CHRISTMAS WEAPON WHEN UPGRADING ONE OF MY SSR WEAPONS! UHH! HOW DO I REVERT!

Eunicorn
02-14-2018, 07:55 AM
That's... that's very off the grid now...

Slashley
02-14-2018, 08:53 AM
CRAP! I ACCIDENTLY DELETED MY PERUN'S CHRISTMAS WEAPON WHEN UPGRADING ONE OF MY SSR WEAPONS! UHH! HOW DO I REVERT!... you don't.
If you don't want to sell/enchance something away, then lock it.

LeCrestfallen
02-14-2018, 08:57 AM
isn't it only a rare weapon? not a big loss, whats the deal?

MasterSilver
02-14-2018, 10:02 PM
isn't it only a rare weapon? not a big loss, whats the deal?

Perun Christmas weapon is probably a limited Item so it can be considered as collector's item by some (I wouldn't know I have terrible gacha luck)

boolausus123
02-14-2018, 10:34 PM
... you don't.
If you don't want to sell/enchance something away, then lock it.

At least there's next Christmas.

boolausus123
02-15-2018, 05:16 AM
Before I upload Amphisbeana to the forums, do I need to unlock her Harem scene as well or can I just have her be level 1 and I would get the scenes with the character by doing this? (She's already max level, but it's just a precaution).
Because if that's so, I can easily upload Cupid as we speak.

Kureru
02-15-2018, 05:37 AM
Before I upload Amphisbeana to the forums, do I need to unlock her Harem scene as well or can I just have her be level 1 and I would get the scenes with the character by doing this? (She's already max level, but it's just a precaution).
Because if that's so, I can easily upload Cupid as we speak.

Needs to be levelled.

boolausus123
02-16-2018, 03:36 AM
I am so angry, I just got an SSR of a weapon I already own...

boolausus123
02-16-2018, 04:10 AM
I got the harem summons in new tabs now, but how do I save it?

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-16-2018, 04:38 AM
Right click somewhere on the page and press Save As

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 07:47 PM

just bumping this post

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-18-2018, 09:31 AM
time for a new batch of scenes i guess

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-18-2018, 09:32 AM
unfortunate double post as only 5 attachments per post :(

jmfactor
02-18-2018, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the characters for the player

MagicSpice
02-19-2018, 06:44 PM
I always wondered how to do this, but does data mining the harem scenes affect your account?

would rather not risk it if I'm risking my account considering I got some serious progress in both KamiPro and FKG.... (and nearly got every achievement in Crush Crush)

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 12:17 AM
there is no harm to your account. all that the "data mining" does is reading a json file that gets sent when you start a scene.
from there it looks up where the assets (images, sound) are stored, which isnt even on nutaku servers i think, and downloads them so the program can play them back

worst thing to happen would be that they block unauthorized access to the data, which i doubt they really care about as they havent been doing anything regarding this so far. for the server its probably just the same as when starting a scene. it receives a request to access the necessary files, just that we are downloading them instead of just watching

Slashley
02-20-2018, 12:31 AM
there is no harm to your account. all that the "data mining" does is reading a json file that gets sent when you start a scene.--However, it is possible that your accoundID is in that file so that they can track those who spread them. Also, your account name is often in the text as the protagonist's name.

I don't think that either Nutaku or DMM waste their time hunting down people who share scenes, but just to keep in mind.

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 12:49 AM
However, it is possible that your accoundID is in that file so that they can track those who spread them. Also, your account name is often in the text as the protagonist's name.

The name in text is indeed the account name, however that only limits the selection to a few accounts as the name isn't unique and can be used multiple times.
As for the ID i cant rule out that possibility as it can be used for validation if the account is allowed to access that data, as otherwise it could be possible to just access the base json from scenes you havent unlocked

boolausus123
02-20-2018, 02:26 AM
Are we sure we're not committing an illegal act? We're stealing scenes from a public game and giving it out to the public. I mean, I understand what archiving is, it's just that I'd rather not lose my account after learning how to take scenes from the games and put em' into my player. I wonder if the people that made this game know that we're doing this... Also, does the people who made this game have their own studio? I mean, they must have all this money to be able to afford many VA's. Or is the studio DMM themselves and they have multiple teams working on different games?

Kureru
02-20-2018, 02:37 AM
Since the json files are easily edited there is no way for them to be sure of who uploaded what. Furthermore it is too much trouble for them to care about, if they wanted to put a stop to this they would make a request to the hbc staff to lock this thread and warn users rather than trying to ban people every time something is uploaded here.

boolausus123
02-20-2018, 02:50 AM
Since the json files are easily edited there is no way for them to be sure of who uploaded what. Furthermore it is too much trouble for them to care about, if they wanted to put a stop to this they would make a request to the hbc staff to lock this thread and warn users rather than trying to ban people every time something is uploaded here.

That's a relief, now answer this question: "Also, does the people who made this game have their own studio? I mean, they must have all this money to be able to afford many VA's. Or is the studio DMM themselves and they have multiple teams working on different games?" Speaking of which, how'd they gain all this cash? Certainly they didn't gain it all from Kamihime Project from poor sacks paying for special coins in hopes he/she will pull a rare character from the Gacha? DMM Games must be a studio with many teams working on different projects like Dragon Providence or Flower Knight Girl. Similar to Activision, EA, and Ubisoft.

Kureru
02-20-2018, 02:54 AM
Techcross

https://www.techcross.co.jp/

boolausus123
02-20-2018, 03:15 AM
Techcross

https://www.techcross.co.jp/

Did not expect them to be one giant studio. So many men and women drawing these characters, there has to be a private room and such where they design the hentai part of the game. There's no way they would be able to draw the hentai scenes in a room filled with so many people. Also, that new game they're making seems extremely interesting. I hope Kamihime Project doesn't shut down, it would make for a fun anime to watch.

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 03:51 AM
I downloaded the player, but there were some missing characters such as Serawasti, Dakki, Taikoubou etc.

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 03:59 AM
I downloaded the player, but there were some missing characters such as Serawasti, Dakki, Taikoubou etc.

I wish it was updated as fast as it can. Thank you

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 04:04 AM
I wish it was updated as fast as it can. Thank you

i would have an updated version with the scenes included as i keep an updated version for union on dropbox and make update packs when i get hold of new files

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 04:20 AM
i would have an updated version with the scenes included as i keep an updated version for union on dropbox and make update packs when i get hold of new files

I am not good with tech, so if you can, would you please like to upload a download link. Thank you

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 04:22 AM
I am not good with tech, so if you can, would you please like to upload a download link. Thank you

i can do some once i'm home, dont have access to pc atm

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 04:27 AM
i can do some once i'm home, dont have access to pc atm

Thank you :)

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 08:48 AM
Player including every scene i have myself or got shared: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t6yw4kxu5zmcgli/AAB53vjfythEJ57QpK5hp_2ca?dl=0
Missing (to my knowledge, might be more): Kirin (100% eidolon for thunder), Eros and Nataku

I had forgotten to add Shingen before uploading (shame on me) so i uploaded the compiled files https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6ij1cz7rcjy82f/Shingen.zip?dl=0
to add her all you have to do is extract and add in the game folder (replace all when asked)

boolausus123
02-20-2018, 09:03 AM
Player including every scene i have myself or got shared: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t6yw4kxu5zmcgli/AAB53vjfythEJ57QpK5hp_2ca?dl=0
Missing (to my knowledge, might be more): Kirin (100% eidolon for thunder), Eros and Nataku

I had forgotten to add Shingen before uploading (shame on me) so i uploaded the compiled files https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6ij1cz7rcjy82f/Shingen.zip?dl=0
to add her all you have to do is extract and add in the game folder (replace all when asked)

So the files you uploaded worked for me, but not for him. Did he install the player incorrectly? Or was one of the previous files corrupted and ya had to edit your post to put the new one in?

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 09:06 AM
Is the Link to the player dead?

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 09:38 AM
So the files you uploaded worked for me, but not for him. Did he install the player incorrectly? Or was one of the previous files corrupted and ya had to edit your post to put the new one in?

it's the copy of the player and all scenes that i'm having as someone had asked for an update and i'm not sure how active OP is with it, and as i had it uploaded already for union i decided to share whats available

MagicSpice
02-20-2018, 11:22 AM
well, given what i've got, i'll have to find out what's been uploaded and see if i got any matches...

I'm looking at nearly 100 kami, about 50 eidolons, and all but roughly 3 souls right now...

also not sure if anyone is posting storyline scenes too, cause I got all the way through storyline and i'm sure others have too.

plus, i do know that other sites have posted the censored version. i can get the links to that massive MEGA zip collection as it's supposedly up to date with the DMM side

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 02:11 PM
well, given what i've got, i'll have to find out what's been uploaded and see if i got any matches...

I'm looking at nearly 100 kami, about 50 eidolons, and all but roughly 3 souls right now...

also not sure if anyone is posting storyline scenes too, cause I got all the way through storyline and i'm sure others have too.

plus, i do know that other sites have posted the censored version. i can get the links to that massive MEGA zip collection as it's supposedly up to date with the DMM side

from my last check i did earlier, whats missing is: Lilim Avaritia, Nataku (found the files for both of them, so will work on upload tomorrow), Eros and Kirin.

As for the storyline quests, they arent included in the tool as they are all accessible for free with a bit of playing, think that was the reasoning for it

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 03:33 PM
from my last check i did earlier, whats missing is: Lilim Avaritia, Nataku (found the files for both of them, so will work on upload tomorrow), Eros and Kirin.

As for the storyline quests, they arent included in the tool as they are all accessible for free with a bit of playing, think that was the reasoning for it

Nataku has been posted 1 week ago if I remember right, I think Dakki is still missing

Eliont
02-20-2018, 08:33 PM
Dakki posted too.
Can't found post though so i reup archive.

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 09:28 PM
Nataku not being in was my mistake, thought i had everything on the site already, so didnt check
Dakki i'm fairly certain that she is in as i had been the one uploading the archive some time ago

MagicSpice
02-20-2018, 09:54 PM
I do know someone on youtube is posting all the intro scenes to each kami and eidolon, which requires rerolling...

that could possibly help out just having a reroll account for the ones that are missing (but someone might have thought of this already)

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 10:09 PM
Nataku not being in was my mistake, thought i had everything on the site already, so didnt check
Dakki i'm fairly certain that she is in as i had been the one uploading the archive some time ago

Thank you for the files. But when I downloaded the ZIP file from dropbox, and tried to unzip the player it keeps saying that this volume can't be used as the original file or something. I think I need some help. So I also downloaded the Dakki files that User Eliont posted, and I tried to move it into the nutaku file, but nothing changed when I went inside the player. What should I do :(

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 10:23 PM
Thank you for the files. But when I downloaded the ZIP file from dropbox, and tried to unzip the player it keeps saying that this volume can't be used as the original file or something. I think I need some help. So I also downloaded the Dakki files that User Eliont posted, and I tried to move it into the nutaku file, but nothing changed when I went inside the player. What should I do :(

make sure to download all the files and extract the .zip as the .z0 are just part that are extracted along with the .zip. had to split it into multiple files as otherwise the file would get really big

As for the files Eliont posted, after you have put the files into the nutaku folder you have to run the 3 scripts in the game folder: 2_download_assets, 3_build_rpy, 4_write_config (script names might be incorrect, sitting at work so dont have scripts at hand for the names).

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 10:45 PM
make sure to download all the files and extract the .zip as the .z0 are just part that are extracted along with the .zip. had to split it into multiple files as otherwise the file would get really big

As for the files Eliont posted, after you have put the files into the nutaku folder you have to run the 3 scripts in the game folder: 2_download_assets, 3_build_rpy, 4_write_config (script names might be incorrect, sitting at work so dont have scripts at hand for the names).

Thank you for the advice. I unzipped the files and opened the player. I deleted the old one just in case anything goes wrong. Anyways, I opened the player and tried to run different scenes of characters, but it says that an uncaught exception occurred, exception: could not load image and random numbers and letters. For the last time, please help me. Thank you :( :(

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 11:18 PM
Thank you for the advice. I unzipped the files and opened the player. I deleted the old one just in case anything goes wrong. Anyways, I opened the player and tried to run different scenes of characters, but it says that an uncaught exception occurred, exception: could not load image and random numbers and letters. For the last time, please help me. Thank you :( :(

can you maybe post the full error? (and was it maybe in ganges introduction scene? thats the only one i know atm where i had an issue)

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 11:25 PM
can you maybe post the full error? (and was it maybe in ganges introduction scene? thats the only one i know atm where i had an issue)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a3db5f83c56c87919531c0de755dde59/5036-3-2_a.jpg'> 90 1.0>:
File "game/scenario/story_character_637.rpy", line 3, in script
show expression (im.Rotozoom("assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a3db5f83c56c87919531c0de755dde59/5036-3-2_a.jpg",90,1.0)) at top as cg with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a3db5f83c56c87919531c0de755dde59/5036-3-2_a.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 11:52 PM
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a3db5f83c56c87919531c0de755dde59/5036-3-2_a.jpg'> 90 1.0>:
File "game/scenario/story_character_637.rpy", line 3, in script
show expression (im.Rotozoom("assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a3db5f83c56c87919531c0de755dde59/5036-3-2_a.jpg",90,1.0)) at top as cg with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'assets/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a3db5f83c56c87919531c0de755dde59/5036-3-2_a.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

Or if I get the character files, I think I can move them into the (old) player. I tried the file that User Eliont posted and it worked. So if there are files of Saraswati, Hastur, Taikoubou, Ganges or any other characters I would like some. Thank you

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-20-2018, 11:58 PM
Or if I get the character files, I think I can move them into the (old) player. I tried the file that User Eliont posted and it worked. So if there are files of Saraswati, Hastur, Taikoubou, Ganges or any other characters I would like some. Thank you

i cant really check the error atm, so it will take a while before i can look into it

as for the character files, all the ones that got mentioned are posted, if you look back some pages you should be able to find them :)

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 12:07 AM
i cant really check the error atm, so it will take a while before i can look into it

as for the character files, all the ones that got mentioned are posted, if you look back some pages you should be able to find them :)

I think I can solve the problem, so don't need to look at the errors. Anyways, thank you very much.

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-21-2018, 12:41 AM
I think I can solve the problem, so don't need to look at the errors. Anyways, thank you very much.

as it looks like an error in the upload i'll still look at it later and try to find which scene has the missing file, so when others download it they wont have the same issue

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 08:59 PM
It seems like the Meng Huo scene doesn't work, and you're missing Daphne the previous Rare kami

MagicSpice
02-22-2018, 10:42 PM
thought we could get bugbear's scene but turns out she's a lv40 requirement (meaning we have to get a 2nd copy of her, which did happen on DMM)...

umm... R.I.P. for now?

Eunicorn
02-23-2018, 01:06 AM
msg2shortasdfghjkl

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-23-2018, 01:58 AM
It seems like the Meng Huo scene doesn't work, and you're missing Daphne the previous Rare kami

if daphne is missing it sure is a big fail on my part, as i had uploaded the archive of her i was sure i had her in already and didnt check

boolausus123
02-24-2018, 02:40 AM
thought we could get bugbear's scene but turns out she's a lv40 requirement (meaning we have to get a 2nd copy of her, which did happen on DMM)...

umm... R.I.P. for now?

Wait, I thought she was like Diabolos where if ya get her to level 30, you get her scene. So you're telling me we need another extremely rare Bugbear to rank her up to level 40? NUTAKU, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Cobblemaniac
02-24-2018, 02:54 AM
Wait, I thought she was like Diabolos where if ya get her to level 30, you get her scene. So you're telling me we need another extremely rare Bugbear to rank her up to level 40? NUTAKU, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Or wait for the Eidolon orb store to open

Eunicorn
02-24-2018, 06:28 PM
I thought that was an overlooked requirement. https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/396521731520462858.png

boolausus123
02-25-2018, 12:23 PM
I thought that was an overlooked requirement. https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/396521731520462858.png

Wait a minute, her scene is on your player. HOW'D YOU GET HER TO LEVEL 40 WHEN ONLY 1 WAS GIVEN OUT?!

Cloudofdarkhole6
02-25-2018, 01:29 PM
Nephthys archive

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 03:04 PM
Wait a minute, her scene is on your player. HOW'D YOU GET HER TO LEVEL 40 WHEN ONLY 1 WAS GIVEN OUT?!

You can always level up (enhance) eidolons to level 40 at that level, harem scenes are unlocked.

Slashley
02-25-2018, 03:08 PM
You can always level up (enhance) eidolons to level 40 at that level, harem scenes are unlocked.Only SSRs. Bugbear is SR so max level is 30 at 0-star. Nutaku only gave us one copy even though Bugbear's H scene is at level 40. Unlike Diabolos whose H scene was level 30.

boolausus123
02-25-2018, 03:31 PM
Only SSRs. Bugbear is SR so max level is 30 at 0-star. Nutaku only gave us one copy even though Bugbear's H scene is at level 40. Unlike Diabolos whose H scene was level 30.

This right here.

MagicSpice
02-27-2018, 05:41 PM
yeah, to get Bugbear's scene, we'll need a 2nd copy, or the ability to break limit on SR eidolons....

luckily, DMM DID hand out a 2nd bugbear at some point, so we'll likely get the same treatment....

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 08:50 AM
how to update the new scenes on my folder?

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 12:27 PM
how to update the new scenes on my folder?

Nephthys archive

You need someone to provide the harem scene. (Some get posted in this thread)

As an example the above Neththys archive,

Download the Harem scene.
Unzip into \game\nutaku\NAMEOFCHARACTER, so Neththys as an example.
Once you have those files in that folder, go back into \game directory.
Run 1_download_assets let that complete
Then 2_build_rpy
Then 3_write_config
Done :)

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 06:31 AM
You need someone to provide the harem scene. (Some get posted in this thread)

As an example the above Neththys archive,

Download the Harem scene.
Unzip into \game\nutaku\NAMEOFCHARACTER, so Neththys as an example.
Once you have those files in that folder, go back into \game directory.
Run 1_download_assets let that complete
Then 2_build_rpy
Then 3_write_config
Done :)

I did it like that but I'm having an error when i playing them. I did it many times but nothing happens.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 05:11 AM
Ok, there are guide, and don't ask me to explain further more =)
This is full and last version with toolset included.

To add new (only nutaku):
1) Create folder with character name in "nutaku" folder
2) Place extracted scenario files in this folder
3) Run 2_download_assets.cmd to grab images / music / voice lines from parsed scenarios
4) Run 3_build_rpy.cmd to get text lines from scenarios and write RenPy script KiriKiri / json scripts of KH.
5) Run 4_write_config.cmd to write "config.ini" file fo reader.
6) Launch Kamihime_Player.exe, wait while scripts been recompiled, and it all.
7) Watch them.

And happy New Year!

file not found,reupload plz

nonsensei
03-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Does anyone have Meretseger? I didn't find her uploaded here. :think:

Eunicorn
03-02-2018, 11:32 PM
Got yer back, but I have episode 3 missing.

Eliont
03-03-2018, 10:12 AM
file not found,reupload plz

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z-ete6NQEIyzkT6kaIn2xBe21UNRZh3e

XGPRO
03-04-2018, 07:20 AM
if daphne is missing it sure is a big fail on my part, as i had uploaded the archive of her i was sure i had her in already and didnt check

here's daphne

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 11:34 AM
So if I download the current player on the first page of this thread right now will I get all the scenes that have been shared and updated into the game till this point?

nonsensei
03-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Hello guys! A comrade in arms of lewds shared me Eros scenes. Enjoy 'em!

Also adding Neith for the record.. I haven't seen her posted here.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 05:29 PM
Hello guys! A comrade in arms of lewds shared me Eros scenes. Enjoy 'em!

Also adding Neith for the record.. I haven't seen her posted here.

Thank you <3

Prototype909
03-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Still no Awakaned Susanoo scene? Sad :(

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 01:27 PM

Awakened Susanoo is posted somewhere in the thread

boolausus123
03-05-2018, 05:14 PM
Considering this game can have crossover events, and that we're about to have one of the characters from Walkure Romanze (In it's art style as well) as well as another Koihime Crossover. (I don't like Koihime due to it's art style). Does anybody know or come up with ideas for the next Crossover event? I suggest Monster Girl Quest!

Eunicorn
03-06-2018, 01:01 AM

Awakened Susanoo is posted somewhere in the thread

looks like he missed much of files way back then (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3605-love-scenes-collecting-post107190.html#post107190)

Cobblemaniac
03-08-2018, 09:08 AM
I've tried my hand at uploading new files into the player using some of the attached files within this thread, but it's giving me hell given I've got zero programming background lmao.

I've downloaded the player from post #337(?, I believe?) and tried running the command for extracting assets, and I've noticed something odd right off the bat: the command from OP post #1 will stop and prompt me to close the cmd, but the command from post #337 loops the search for assets infinitely. Is that a problem, or have I not waited long enough for it to extract everything?

Issue number 2 might be bumping a lot of the common issues you guys probably have seen from other people, but considering there's no FAQ, forgive me if I dump problems here instead. Following the correct order of the extractions and command runs, I opened the player and tried running for example, let's say Hastur, which I'll use as the example until the end of the post. First thing, I tried running the scenario and the images are fine, except there was no voice. This error appears to be inconsistent, as I tried a scenario upload with Itaqhua and it worked normally.

Then, when I tried running the H scenes, I was greeted immediately with an exception error (which I have zero clue what that really indicates, but I guess I screwed up somewhere?). For the Hastur scene, I've opened up the traceback and dumped the text in https://pastebin.com/5CjX0hHz so someone can hopefully trace my error. Any indications to how to fix this issue for a layman? Help is really appreciated, thanks :bgrin:

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 09:40 AM
I've tried my hand at uploading new files into the player using some of the attached files within this thread, but it's giving me hell given I've got zero programming background lmao.

I've downloaded the player from post #337(?, I believe?) and tried running the command for extracting assets, and I've noticed something odd right off the bat: the command from OP post #1 will stop and prompt me to close the cmd, but the command from post #337 loops the search for assets infinitely. Is that a problem, or have I not waited long enough for it to extract everything?

Issue number 2 might be bumping a lot of the common issues you guys probably have seen from other people, but considering there's no FAQ, forgive me if I dump problems here instead. Following the correct order of the extractions and command runs, I opened the player and tried running for example, let's say Hastur, which I'll use as the example until the end of the post. First thing, I tried running the scenario and the images are fine, except there was no voice. This error appears to be inconsistent, as I tried a scenario upload with Itaqhua and it worked normally.

Then, when I tried running the H scenes, I was greeted immediately with an exception error (which I have zero clue what that really indicates, but I guess I screwed up somewhere?). For the Hastur scene, I've opened up the traceback and dumped the text in *** so someone can hopefully trace my error. Any indications to how to fix this issue for a layman? Help is really appreciated, thanks :bgrin:

try using the player from post #614, its a more recent version, the 1_download_assets.cmd will take a while to finish because it checks every asset that is listed on the kamihime files on the nutaku folder, and then downloads the missing ones, so just wait until it asks you to press any key to finish the program.
the other files:2_build_rpy.cmd and 3_write_config.cmd dont take as much time as the first, so if you run the first one until the end you should have no problem.

Cobblemaniac
03-08-2018, 09:48 AM
try using the player from post #614, its a more recent version, the 1_download_assets.cmd will take a while to finish because it checks every asset that is listed on the kamihime files on the nutaku folder, and then downloads the missing ones, so just wait until it asks you to press any key to finish the program.
the other files:2_build_rpy.cmd and 3_write_config.cmd dont take as much time as the first, so if you run the first one until the end you should have no problem.

Ah, no wonder it looks like it takes forever. I managed to catch some of the lines that were listed in the cmd.exe window that mentions "insecure request warning" when downloading certain files. Are those of concern?

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 10:03 AM
Ah, no wonder it looks like it takes forever. I managed to catch some of the lines that were listed in the cmd.exe window that mentions "insecure request warning" when downloading certain files. Are those of concern?

just ignore them, they appear because the site where the files are is not "safe", i have no way to assure you the files are safe, other than having no problems with them so far, so its up to you.

Cobblemaniac
03-08-2018, 10:14 AM
just ignore them, they appear because the site where the files are is not "safe", i have no way to assure you the files are safe, other than having no problems with them so far, so its up to you.

Understood. Thanks for the help :bgrin:

boolausus123
03-08-2018, 07:09 PM
How do people get SSRs quickly? I'll assume through Kamihime Release Weapon tickets? I wonder, if I have every R and SR Kamihime and use one of those tickets, would I be bound to get an SSR every time? Not to mention, where do I get one of these tickets?

nonsensei
03-08-2018, 11:54 PM
How do people get SSRs quickly? I'll assume through Kamihime Release Weapon tickets? I wonder, if I have every R and SR Kamihime and use one of those tickets, would I be bound to get an SSR every time? Not to mention, where do I get one of these tickets?

Now, that's one naive thought. :rofl: No, you can easily enough get a dupe(copy of something you already have) weapon with those tickets. In this case, obviously, you won't release the hime a 2nd time, just simply get a copy of the weapon. (Note that if you get a dupe of an SSR hime release weapon, you'd get a draconic eye.)
As for where you get them.. only available from events. And I think only advent events will give you a single piece out of the regular events. Outside that, special events like voting/cross-overs or maybe special login bonuses will give you those.

Cobblemaniac
03-09-2018, 03:50 AM

Note that new release himes have supposedly increased drop rates, and I also quote nonsensei for your hypothesis on the weapons. Also, you might have noticed it's not the same person who posts the files here every time, so it's simply a matter of one out of many getting lucky with their gem rolls and dumping the files here. That, or it's a single person getting ridiculously lucky or a space whale.

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-09-2018, 05:30 AM

I actually have those messages disabled. When you add the following below the the line that starts with import ... right at the start in 2_download_assets.py they get disabled

from requests.packages.urllib3.exceptions import InsecureRequestWarning

requests.packages.urllib3.disable_warnings(Insecur eRequestWarning)

boolausus123
03-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Note that new release himes have supposedly increased drop rates, and I also quote nonsensei for your hypothesis on the weapons. Also, you might have noticed it's not the same person who posts the files here every time, so it's simply a matter of one out of many getting lucky with their gem rolls and dumping the files here. That, or it's a single person getting ridiculously lucky or a space whale.

What's a Space Whale? And by the way, I highly doubt that increased "drop rate" of new characters is true.

nonsensei
03-09-2018, 12:13 PM
What's a Space Whale? And by the way, I highly doubt that increased "drop rate" of new characters is true.

The term whaling refers to purchasing stuff for the game & obviously, the one who does that is a whale. And then, there is space whale, who is not influenced by financial common sense. :sweat:
And you are free to doubt the rateup on gachas.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But there is.

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 03:13 PM

keep in mind that the higher drop rate means that the character with the increased rate will show up more often compared to others of the same rarity, ex: right now Marduk has an increased rate, but still is an SSR, wich means her drop rate is naturally way lower than an SR, but if you draw an SSR there is a higher chance that its her than any other. (although you would only really notice this difference if you were getting multiple SSR in a short period of time, wich is possible via Space Whailing, rerrolling, or saving an absurd amount of gems and tickets)

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Has a fix for the flickering of Light Tsukuyomi's second scene been found yet?

nonsensei
03-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Has a fix for the flickering of Light Tsukuyomi's second scene been found yet?

#415 post. I reuploaded it when it was fixed..

Cobblemaniac
03-11-2018, 03:47 AM
#415 post. I reuploaded it when it was fixed..

Went ahead and replaced the file. Unless I wasn't supposed to run the download assets command, it hasn't worked.

nonsensei
03-11-2018, 05:35 AM
Went ahead and replaced the file. Unless I wasn't supposed to run the download assets command, it hasn't worked.

My bad.. I actually never checked if it's fixed in the player. :sweat:
Tried to replacing it with a freshly downloaded scene file, but it certainly doesn't fix it. Quite.. intriguing. :think:

nonsensei
03-11-2018, 06:16 AM
Yep, apparently the assets are not changed by this. Went ahead & found a way to fix it:
1. Go to the player folder -> game -> assets
2. Search 5033-3
3. Right click on any of the found files and open the containing folder
4. Extract the files I uploaded (and overwrite the existing files)

This should fix it. You can download the compressed file here. (Too big to upload in this forum :eyeroll:)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9vbvt7cztb7z3r/Tsukuyomi%20fix.zip?dl=0

Cobblemaniac
03-11-2018, 06:39 AM
Yep, apparently the assets are not changed by this. Went ahead & found a way to fix it:
2. Search 5033-3

This should fix it. You can download the compressed file here. (Too big to upload in this forum :eyeroll:)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9vbvt7cztb7z3r/Tsukuyomi%20fix.zip?dl=0

404 error :neutral:

nonsensei
03-11-2018, 07:20 AM
Reuploaded.:neutral:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdoova98di9g1i1/Tsukuyomi%20fix.zip?dl=0

Cobblemaniac
03-11-2018, 07:56 AM
Reuploaded.:neutral:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdoova98di9g1i1/Tsukuyomi%20fix.zip?dl=0

Hell yeah, it worked, but I'mma just fix a few things in your instructions here and there.

2. Search 5033-3

Apparently step 2 brings me directly to the pictures itself instead of the source folder, so for those not too tech savvy, copy paste this into the search bar instead: aebdeb68bd5da8f134d58481af524d319531c0de755dde59

Either that or right click one of the jpg files and click open file location alllllll the way at the bottom.

That said, thanks for the help!

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 08:02 AM
still no kirin? or did i miss her somewhere

Cobblemaniac
03-11-2018, 08:06 AM
still no kirin? or did i miss her somewhere

Did a quick search of this thread. Nope, 404 Kirin Not Found

boolausus123
03-12-2018, 12:44 AM
What was that link to that Japanese site that basically shows everything in the full version of Kamihime Project?

boolausus123
03-13-2018, 07:53 PM
TFW you realize Satan's Voice is the same as Amaterasu's.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 09:17 PM
when you guys say to run these scripts, what exactly does that mean? do you run them by themselves like a normal self contained program, or is there a seperate program that you need to load the scripts inside?

Cobblemaniac
03-13-2018, 10:23 PM
when you guys say to run these scripts, what exactly does that mean? do you run them by themselves like a normal self contained program, or is there a seperate program that you need to load the scripts inside?

Double click the command files, and wait until the program prompts you to click any button. The answer to question 2 I believe should be the former, each command runs like a self contained program, you can leave your hands off and it'll run for you until the end.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 10:37 PM
Ok so this thread has blown up since I last checked in on it. Can someone give me an idea of whats going on?

Has Eliont stopped posting an updated player every month or so? I've looked through and cannot seem to find anything like that.

Is there a way for us to update our players or something?

Thanks

MagicSpice
03-14-2018, 01:40 AM
Ok so this thread has blown up since I last checked in on it. Can someone give me an idea of whats going on?

Has Eliont stopped posting an updated player every month or so? I've looked through and cannot seem to find anything like that.

Thanks

i'm wondering this too, cause that means having to dig up all the submitted works after you find out what's missing... which honestly makes it far less organized

The term whaling refers to purchasing stuff for the game & obviously, the one who does that is a whale. And then, there is space whale, who is not influenced by financial common sense

so, a space whale is another term for a krakken.... got it

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-14-2018, 03:07 AM

Thanks

i'm currently working on having the scene files on my dropbox with a .zip file for all kamis/eidos and make it available for all once its done (very time consuming work to compile and pack each of the kamis and eidos, so will take some time) to make it easier to find a missing scene and add it to the player yourself

i could also just open it now and just provide more over time (will prioritize new scenes as they become available)

boolausus123
03-14-2018, 03:40 AM

Thanks

I think Eliont is too busy with his personal life.

Horuto
03-14-2018, 06:17 AM
The R rated version of Kamihime Project is blocked in my country and I cannot watch the love scenes at all.

Cobblemaniac
03-14-2018, 08:54 AM
The R rated version of Kamihime Project is blocked in my country and I cannot watch the love scenes at all.

You might find success with usage of VPN to bypass the restrictions. Otherwise, download the player, your country shouldn't have imposed a restriction on downloading stuff from here... yet.

boolausus123
03-18-2018, 04:24 PM
4 Days without a post, this place is dead.

LeCrestfallen
03-18-2018, 04:53 PM
Please stop kicking Corpses. you are an evil Person!

boolausus123
03-18-2018, 08:41 PM
But beating a dead horse is fun!

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-18-2018, 11:29 PM
4 Days without a post, this place is dead.

there will be one later today maybe, depending on if i get the files for 2nd scene of meretseger as only the first one got posted so far

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 12:35 AM
Can you post a new link for the player? The old one gives a 404 error.

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-19-2018, 12:47 AM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z-ete6NQEIyzkT6kaIn2xBe21UNRZh3e

most recent reupload, not sure how updated it is with scenes

nonsensei
03-19-2018, 01:19 AM
I would upload stuff.. if I had anything to upload. :neutral: Feels unlucky ever since the new year's extreme luck of pulling Dark Ammy & Light Tsuku.

boolausus123
03-19-2018, 01:21 AM
I would upload stuff.. if I had anything to upload. :neutral: Feels unlucky ever since the new year's extreme luck of pulling Dark Ammy & Light Tsuku. *proceeds to laugh, then cry that I can't pull new characters*

boolausus123
03-19-2018, 01:23 AM
Has anyone posted the Water Lilim yet or even have her? Hell, does anyone have the recent Kamihime?

Kureru
03-19-2018, 01:35 AM
I don't have the player anymore so I don't know what's missing. Should make a list and update it whenever something is uploaded.

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-19-2018, 01:37 AM
havent seen anything new since the marduk release, getting vulcan/meretseger 2nd scene which havent been posted yet, besides psyche which was free from event

havent been drawing at all lately as i saved up for cybele, so maybe i'll get lucky and draw some of the missing ones from marduk/mars batches aswell in early april

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-19-2018, 01:41 AM
I don't have the player anymore so I don't know what's missing. Should make a list and update it whenever something is uploaded.

i actually do have a list of stuff that is missing/i have yet to upload already compiled. i remember back at hastur release that we were complete besides kirin, and since then everything until marduk batch was shared
i'm opening it to public today once i completed meretseger aswell (so far every kami between haloween and nepthys batch uploaded, more coming over time, focused on the new kami releases first)

Cobblemaniac
03-19-2018, 05:17 AM
I assume that's gonna take quite a while, so while we're waiting, here's 2 event eidolons.

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-19-2018, 05:40 AM
I assume that's gonna take quite a while, so while we're waiting, here's 2 event eidolons.

between maybe 2 and 3 hours til i get home from work if i skip meretseger for now and just add her in later

EDIT: Collection of the scenes: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hmdbbp26xy1yye5/AAC72urgW2LjnDNNCAm8kli8a?dl=0
Every Kami/Eido has her own archive so it gets easier to add whoever you need. Assets are already included in the zip files. all that is left to do is download the kami/eido that you miss in the player, extract and replace the files in the game folder of the player and run 4_write_config.cmd so the files are actually available in the player. This is not yet completed with every scene. Kamis are fully included from Halloween until Nepthys release (-Meretseger, still waiting to receive her files from a friend). Eidolons/Souls are only a few included

jmfactor
03-19-2018, 02:53 PM
I have Psyche but it will take a bit to level her up

boolausus123
03-19-2018, 10:22 PM
What post is Reiki on? I'd rather not scroll through 67 pages.

bmj420420
03-19-2018, 11:55 PM
Use the search thread function.

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 07:19 AM
Does anyone have Bugbear? That damn eidolon is special, the only SR with a harem scene. She also needs to be Level 40, which is impossible unless you win here again or buy one of those LB in shop. We are also missing the newer Eidolons, Mars and Hepheastus (Vulkan was provided). If anyone gets them, it'd be awesome

Slashley
03-20-2018, 08:11 AM
Does anyone have Bugbear? That damn eidolon is special, the only SR with a harem scene.--You forget Diabolos.

The only way to get Bugbear scene right now is by spending 20 Dragon Eyes. I don't think anyone is willing to do that, so we're going to be waiting for the Eidolon Orb store. Or Nutaku to fix their fuck-up of giving us only one copy.

XGPRO
03-20-2018, 09:48 AM
(BTW that unregistered above was me)

You forget Diabolos.

The only way to get Bugbear scene right now is by spending 20 Dragon Eyes. I don't think anyone is willing to do that, so we're going to be waiting for the Eidolon Orb store. Or Nutaku to fix their fuck-up of giving us only one copy.

Ah yeah, forgot about Diabolos. Rumor has it though we can get another Bugbear after a year I think, same as DMM, seems more reasonable than gathering 20 Dragonic Eyes tbh.
Also I searched a lot of pages, still can't find Kirin and Reiki. Anyone kind enough to re-upload them?

MagicSpice
03-20-2018, 11:48 AM

Ah yeah, forgot about Diabolos. Rumor has it though we can get another Bugbear after a year I think, same as DMM, seems more reasonable than gathering 20 Dragonic Eyes tbh.

that's unless it's like before were we have to retweet for her... cause that gave us a chance to miss out, and nutaku might not have had another shot at her down the line...

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-20-2018, 01:17 PM

Also I searched a lot of pages, still can't find Kirin and Reiki. Anyone kind enough to re-upload them?

Kirin has never been posted so far sadly. As for Reiki, here you go

Horuto
03-20-2018, 04:04 PM
Ok, there are guide, and don't ask me to explain further more =)
This is full and last version with toolset included...

I can't open the google drive. Error 404

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 07:59 PM
I can't open the google drive. Error 404

once again, post #614 has the reupload of the player.

Kureru
03-22-2018, 12:13 AM
New awakening, new scenes

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-22-2018, 07:49 AM
Meretseger full since only the first scene had been posted so far

Eunicorn
03-22-2018, 08:21 AM
What post is Reiki on? I'd rather not scroll through 67 pages.

i had to get from 1 through here bcus im starting to work on the text scripts and sounds. here's a motivation https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/294335013439406081.png

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 07:08 AM
Can I have a list of all eids and Kamis released this year? Starting from the Reiki event.

Cobblemaniac
03-23-2018, 08:02 AM
Can I have a list of all eids and Kamis released this year? Starting from the Reiki event.

Fastest method would to be to look at the event encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's Toolbox.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 08:30 AM
Does anyone know how to build main quest scenes into the player?

Cobblemaniac
03-23-2018, 09:10 AM

The player is apparently programmed to load data based on the harem json files requested from the server when you play the harem scene, but that apparently doesn't apply to the story, apparently they load the assets in directly (or at least some, I've seen a couple of jpg and mp3 files in the network feed). Technically that means you can indeed make a player for the main scenes.

However, this player doesn't do that, so either you're gonna have to code the program yourself to include main scenes, or somehow figure out how to download all the assets and compile them into a format the player can read and accept. Good luck with so much trouble, I'd rather just use the browser :sweat:

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 09:34 AM
The player is apparently programmed to load data based on the harem json files requested from the server when you play the harem scene, but that apparently doesn't apply to the story, apparently they load the assets in directly (or at least some, I've seen a couple of jpg and mp3 files in the network feed). Technically that means you can indeed make a player for the main scenes.

However, this player doesn't do that, so either you're gonna have to code the program yourself to include main scenes, or somehow figure out how to download all the assets and compile them into a format the player can read and accept. Good luck with so much trouble, I'd rather just use the browser :sweat:

Makes sense

Granite
03-23-2018, 02:08 PM
Kamadeva's scene

nonsensei
03-23-2018, 02:19 PM
I think I haven't seen Vulcan yet, so here goes.

Eliont
03-23-2018, 10:07 PM
Already done, not by me, its fork project, somewhere in this thread.
Story scenes has same format like non-h harem scenes.
Player itself does not interact with network.

krati12
03-26-2018, 04:15 AM
someone got durga?

Astrian
03-28-2018, 01:36 PM
Anyone got Shamash Love scene already?

Shady
03-29-2018, 06:13 AM
When i run 1_downloads_assets.cmd, 2_build_rpy.cmd and 3_write_config.cmd i get an error message in cmd
"can't open file 1_downloads_assets.py: [errno2] no such file or directory"

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 08:03 AM
When i run 1_downloads_assets.cmd, 2_build_rpy.cmd and 3_write_config.cmd i get an error message in cmd
"can't open file 1_downloads_assets.py: [errno2] no such file or directory"

Not sure if this is the same problem, but i had this once on the 1.0 player after i changed the nutaku folder from a "general items" folder into a "documents" folder, the only thing that fixed it was deleting the player and re-downloading it (if you still have the RAR file you can simply extract it again).
if you didnt mess with the nutaku, file look for a line number on the error message, then if you find one (should be like line01 or something like that) open the 1_downloads_assets.py with the notepad, search for the line referenced on the error (it will probably be one that describes a destination folder), and see if there is anything wrong with the folder.

if all of the above dont solve your problem, all i can say is to copy the files on the nutaku folder (not the hole folder, just the files inside as the folder itself might be the problem), re-download or re-extract the player and add the files that are missing.

Eliont
03-29-2018, 07:44 PM
cmd - launcher files, py - script files. Seems you missing it.
Also ensure there are no non-ascii symbols in path.

Shady
04-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Seems like i fixed the previous error but now i get a new error in cmd "the system cannot find the path specified"

boolausus123
04-03-2018, 11:47 AM
First time ever for 9 Kamihime's to pass, and not one of y'all could get the scenes to one. This entire thread is a wasteland now.

Has anybody posted Hastur or Ithaqua or even Kagutsuchi yet? 3 People from a couple months ago.

Wait, not even 9 Kamihime but 12 in general. I would post them here if I had them, but all the Kamihime I own are already on the player, so I'm stuck here waiting.

nonsensei
04-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Good job on triple posting.. but yeah. We're all just plebs, apparently. I've been holding back my draws for a while now to prepare for Freyr & Maanagarmr(100% light eido), so I can't really expect anything new until July. Heck, even my SSR guaranteed I decided to buy (even though I still find 5k price a scam) gave me Jupiter dupe. So yeah, fk it.

Cloudofdarkhole6
04-03-2018, 12:27 PM
i had posted Hastur and Ithaqua when they came out. Kagutsuchi has also been posted long ago.
As for new Kamis i have Tlaloc, Mars, Hephaistos, Shamash, Durga, Cybele U, Ramiel and Orpheus once i have them leveled. thanks to the long maintenance streak i didnt get to use the cave on monday to start some levels on them

Good job on triple posting.. but yeah. We're all just plebs, apparently. I've been holding back my draws for a while now to prepare for Freyr & Maanagarmr(100% light eido), so I can't really expect anything new until July. Heck, even my SSR guaranteed I decided to buy (even though I still find 5k price a scam) gave me Jupiter dupe. So yeah, fk it.

Good luck with Maanagarmr. i sadly didnt get lucky with Hraesvelgr in my savings for it and Cybele U

nonsensei
04-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Good luck with Maanagarmr. i sadly didnt get lucky with Hraesvelgr in my savings for it and Cybele U

Thanks, tho I don't really expect any good result. Just taking my chances as a light main. :sweat:

MagicSpice
04-03-2018, 04:04 PM
not sure if anyone pointed this out, but we get another bugbear through logins...

give it around 10-12 days and there should be access to her scene

Eunicorn
04-06-2018, 05:40 AM
First time ever for 9 Kamihime's to pass, and not one of y'all could get the scenes to one. This entire thread is a wasteland now.

Has anybody posted Hastur or Ithaqua or even Kagutsuchi yet? 3 People from a couple months ago.

Wait, not even 9 Kamihime but 12 in general. I would post them here if I had them, but all the Kamihime I own are already on the player, so I'm stuck here waiting.

i have some of them but im too lazy to post them currently + im working on something related to this one. might release them along that work https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/396521401429000193.png

boolausus123
04-09-2018, 01:17 PM
I wish this game showed the VAs for the characters. I really want to know Titiana's and Jeremiah's VAs. Reason why is so I can look them up to find some ASMR they did and stuff, the H ASMR, because I've heard a couple of H Games I've played with VAs I've heard from some ASMR, or the other way around. Right now I'm listening to Titiana's VA for some ASMR. Do they have a list that shows the VAs?

Cloudofdarkhole6
04-09-2018, 01:49 PM
It's been a while, so here are some new scenes

Cloudofdarkhole6
04-09-2018, 01:50 PM
And some more (double post cause 5 attachment limit :/)

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 05:39 PM
And some more (double post cause 5 attachment limit :/)

Thanks you <3

Laventale
04-09-2018, 07:46 PM
You da MVP, CoDH.

MagicSpice
04-09-2018, 09:04 PM
i was working on orpheus and ramiel's wind versions, but beat me to it.

still, very nice work

Cloudofdarkhole6
04-10-2018, 01:41 AM
had saved a few months to pull as much as possible for cybele release, those were the result of it (30k jewels + 80ish draws from tickets)

boolausus123
04-10-2018, 02:24 AM
Is there a way I can check out who voiced what character in Kamihime?

nonsensei
04-10-2018, 04:46 AM
Is there a way I can check out who voiced what character in Kamihime?

As far as I know, they haven't listed the VAs up to this date. So I don't think you can find them.

XGPRO
04-10-2018, 07:09 AM
And some more (double post cause 5 attachment limit :/) dude, 10 characters at once, you rock!

XGPRO
04-11-2018, 02:04 AM
9818 Here's Bugbear

Unregistered
04-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Can someone post Raijin and Kirin?

Eunicorn
04-13-2018, 01:22 AM
someone already posted what am about to share. this one instead

Cloudofdarkhole6
04-13-2018, 01:49 AM
thanks for ares :)
dont have mine to 80 yet, didn't expect her awakening to release this early

BlazeAlter
04-13-2018, 12:04 PM
This is... probably not that important or anything but I just wanted to say this here
Has anyone seen Rangda's introduction scene? Now I may not know much japanese or how to speak it, but I can understand at least a "little" of it.
Well my point is, her voice lines don't match what she's saying at all in that scene. I know this isn't really that big of a problem or anything, but it just feels weird. I guess nutaku somehow messed it up..

edit: most her first voice lines in the intro scene are messed up, but after continuing to watch it there was a point where the text that i read and her voice lines started to match lol
I wonder if they'll ever fix this... (doesn't really affect gameplay or anything, but still)

Laventale
04-13-2018, 01:26 PM
(doesn't really affect gameplay or anything, but still)

They won't do shit.

Kureru
04-13-2018, 02:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34tVkMUHiF8

The bug is with the voice files, not the text.

boolausus123
04-13-2018, 04:44 PM
Then was it bugged in the original version as well? Or is Nutaku so god damn lazy that they refuse to fix it?

boolausus123
04-13-2018, 04:46 PM
Also, when we escaped the Zestian Knight and she found us, it showed Baal instead of tap here to continue then took us back to the event page. Was that supposed to happen or does Nukatu unable to program a game correctly?

BlazeAlter
04-13-2018, 09:32 PM
Also, when we escaped the Zestian Knight and she found us, it showed Baal instead of tap here to continue then took us back to the event page. Was that supposed to happen or does Nukatu unable to program a game correctly?

Yeah maybe they messed up a lot of things and didn't check back if everything was fine because they think most players don't care about the cutscenes... lol

I do want them to fix Rangda's intro scene though, even if its not a bug that interferes with gameplay. (mainly because I actually like her character and design lol)

boolausus123
04-14-2018, 05:37 AM
Yeah maybe they messed up a lot of things and didn't check back if everything was fine because they think most players don't care about the cutscenes... lol

I do want them to fix Rangda's intro scene though, even if its not a bug that interferes with gameplay. (mainly because I actually like her character and design lol)
Same thing happened with the Valentine Event, where we escaped the Valentine Eidolon and when we were talking to Cupid, it decides to cut the conversation short and bring us back to the event page.
About Rangda, yeah. She was supposed to be saying heart wrenching stuff, but because of the audio, it made it seem that the VA was just blankly reading the lines off the script.
Another question, I was on the Japanese site for all Kamihime characters and it was on Acala's page and saw two things called Surprise 1 and 2. It looked like she was saying something to our characters or someone else by the name of Captain and she was saying why don't I get used and stuff. I looked in the comment section for her and people were praising the VA for her acting and I swore I saw the VA actually comment.

BlazeAlter
04-14-2018, 06:05 AM
Same thing happened with the Valentine Event, where we escaped the Valentine Eidolon and when we were talking to Cupid, it decides to cut the conversation short and bring us back to the event page.
About Rangda, yeah. She was supposed to be saying heart wrenching stuff, but because of the audio, it made it seem that the VA was just blankly reading the lines off the script.
Another question, I was on the Japanese site for all Kamihime characters and it was on Acala's page and saw two things called Surprise 1 and 2. It looked like she was saying something to our characters or someone else by the name of Captain and she was saying why don't I get used and stuff. I looked in the comment section for her and people were praising the VA for her acting and I swore I saw the VA actually comment.

Huh, I actually never noticed that during the valentine event... I guess I was too busy trying to finish it...
I'm hoping they don't mess up more cutscenes in the future since it sometimes ruins the experience

I wonder if her intro scene is the only one with the messed up voice lines? I haven't really leveled her yet to see her 2 other scenes.
I do hope those ones are fine though..

Is that from the JP wiki? lol that's actually interesting and funny at the same time. I wonder which other himes has surprise lines though

boolausus123
04-14-2018, 10:04 AM
Did anybody get Thanatos? Out of every SSR in the full version of the game, I liked her design the most and I so wanna get her.

krati12
04-14-2018, 12:30 PM
i wanted Hypnos but didn't got her T_T and im out of jelews....

Aerialtry
04-14-2018, 03:13 PM
Barong and Chaos

Enjoy :)

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 05:50 PM
I'm still hoping someone will post Marduk, myself.

boolausus123
04-15-2018, 04:41 AM
By the time the second Christmas Event comes out, 3 things will probably happen:
1. Nutaku will remove Kamihime Project from their site.
2. This thread gets discovered by Nutaku and we get shut down.
3. Everyone forgets this thread.
It would be a miracle if we last to next year.

nonsensei
04-15-2018, 03:44 PM
By the time the second Christmas Event comes out, 3 things will probably happen:
1. Nutaku will remove Kamihime Project from their site.
2. This thread gets discovered by Nutaku and we get shut down.
3. Everyone forgets this thread.
It would be a miracle if we last to next year.

:think: Ever heard of self-fulfilling prophecies? But anyway,
1. While that might not be entirely impossible, nutaku themselves said like a month ago that KHP is their most consistent source of profit, so I find it unlikely.
2. At the very least KHP unofficial server has nutaku people in it. As active the thread is, if they ever check in this forum, they most likely came across it.
3. Leeeeet's work on that not being the case..?

boolausus123
04-15-2018, 05:07 PM
:think: Ever heard of self-fulfilling prophecies? But anyway,
1. While that might not be entirely impossible, nutaku themselves said like a month ago that KHP is their most consistent source of profit, so I find it unlikely.
2. At the very least KHP unofficial server has nutaku people in it. As active the thread is, if they ever check in this forum, they most likely came across it.
3. Leeeeet's work on that not being the case..?

So Nutaku shuts down games that don't bring in money? Is that the reason that Aegis game or whatever it was called I saw on Nutaku got shut down?

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 06:24 PM
So Nutaku shuts down games that don't bring in money? Is that the reason that Aegis game or whatever it was called I saw on Nutaku got shut down?

iirc Aegis was closed because the developers ceased supporting the game (that + nutaku being nutaku), as KH is still doing fine on DMM there shouldnt be any pressure caused by the developers over nutaku to close it

nonsensei
04-15-2018, 11:54 PM

To begin with, I don't think nutaku is the one closing games, but their devs. Ofc, they can decide on removing a game themselves once their contract is over, but I'd say the devs shutting down the game if it's not profitable enough is more likely. Other reasons could be ceasing the whole project or just being discontent with nutaku for some reason. And to answer the question.. surprises, there: game bringing in money is necessary for its survival.
I don't know much of the Aegis case, as I only ever played & cared for KHP. I only read 2nd & even worse 3rd hand information on it, so I can't really say anything on that.

Unregistered
04-16-2018, 07:00 AM
It has been quite a few months since I downloaded the player. I suppose if I want updates I'll have to redownload the whole thing from the first post? Is there a less time-consuming way?

boolausus123
04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
I'm still hoping someone will post Marduk, myself.

Eunicorn has her, he/she just refuses to post her.

Unregistered
04-16-2018, 08:34 PM
Eunicorn has her, he/she just refuses to post her.

That is... disconcerting, if true.

boolausus123
04-17-2018, 06:40 AM
Hey, does anybody have Rangda leveled up? I would level her up myself but I don't have the patience to play a single mission an entire day just to level up a character.

nonsensei
04-17-2018, 07:10 AM
Rangda scenes.

krati12
04-17-2018, 04:29 PM
someone got hypnos? i just got no luck with that damn gatcha <_<

Unregistered
04-18-2018, 01:57 AM
maybe i missed it, is there reason why you don't include the necessary assets with the new characters? i really do appreciate everyone's contributions, it's just a pain to spend all that time running the download script with each new addition since it checks every single asset each and every time

Dargor
04-18-2018, 11:19 AM
someone got hypnos? i just got no luck with that damn gatcha <_<

Soon...

boolausus123
04-18-2018, 12:41 PM
Is it possible to get Kamihime, Eidolons, or Souls pregnant? They always say this during their scenes, and I wonder if ya can. And I wonder if I can make the others pregnant or am I singled to one lady? I'll take singled to one lady because I don't know how I feel if two other characters were pregnant.

boolausus123
04-18-2018, 12:42 PM
Soon...

No Thanatos?
;~;

Kimoi
04-18-2018, 01:28 PM
Is it possible to get Kamihime, Eidolons, or Souls pregnant? They always say this during their scenes, and I wonder if ya can. And I wonder if I can make the others pregnant or am I singled to one lady? I'll take singled to one lady because I don't know how I feel if two other characters were pregnant.
If you believe hard enough...

boolausus123
04-18-2018, 03:20 PM
If you believe hard enough...

I have another question, if I managed to get one Kamihime Pregnant and another as well, would they be alright with that?

Aerialtry
04-18-2018, 05:54 PM
I have another question, if I managed to get one Kamihime Pregnant and another as well, would they be alright with that?

The question is not "would they be alright with that?" it is would you be alright with that? :joy:

Dargor
04-18-2018, 07:47 PM
Hypnos scene

And no, I didn't get Thanatos unfortunately :frown:

krati12
04-19-2018, 03:34 AM
Thank you !!!

Cobblemaniac
04-19-2018, 07:19 AM
The question is not "would they be alright with that?" it is would you be alright with that? :joy:

Imagining Sol, Hypnos or literally any loli being preggy. Even Diabolos. Man, how in the actual fuck would that work :fear:

boolausus123
04-19-2018, 05:41 PM
Imagining Sol, Hypnos or literally any loli being preggy. Even Diabolos. Man, how in the actual fuck would that work :fear:

Why would I wanna get a loli impregnated? There is no way I would ever screw a child. Just saying let's say I got Titania pregnant and then Gaia as well. Would they be alright with that? Scratch that, I doubt it. There is no way I can get two women I love pregnant, I have to be loyal to one only.

Cobblemaniac
04-19-2018, 05:53 PM
Why would I wanna get a loli impregnated? There is no way I would ever screw a child. Just saying let's say I got Titania pregnant and then Gaia as well. Would they be alright with that? Scratch that, I doubt it. There is no way I can get two women I love pregnant, I have to be loyal to one only.

If just those 2? Gaia, free.

That said, it’s probably simply game convenience they don’t get pregnant...