PDA

View Full Version : Love scenes collecting

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

MagicSpice
04-19-2018, 10:12 PM
Why would I wanna get a loli impregnated? There is no way I would ever screw a child. Just saying let's say I got Titania pregnant and then Gaia as well. Would they be alright with that? Scratch that, I doubt it. There is no way I can get two women I love pregnant, I have to be loyal to one only.

that's fine for you, but we all have our own fetishes...

the game was rather rape happy with a lot of scenes for a while. i'm not cool with it but others might be.

plus, i don't condone screw a child IRL cause that's just disturbing, but when it comes to loli in hentai, i'm actually okay with it cause you know, it's not real...

some things should be left just that, as fantasies or "not real". i'm pretty sure going around impregnating everything that moves would be a real issue IRL, even if people was morally okay with it...

and i'd rather not get started with bestiality, which two scenes in the game did technically have (one from a Water R character, the other from sleighnir)

Cobblemaniac
04-20-2018, 04:46 AM
that's fine for you, but we all have our own fetishes...

the game was rather rape happy with a lot of scenes for a while. i'm not cool with it but others might be.

plus, i don't condone screw a child IRL cause that's just disturbing, but when it comes to loli in hentai, i'm actually okay with it cause you know, it's not real...

some things should be left just that, as fantasies or "not real". i'm pretty sure going around impregnating everything that moves would be a real issue IRL, even if people was morally okay with it...

and i'd rather not get started with bestiality, which two scenes in the game did technically have (one from a Water R character, the other from sleighnir)

Umm... Cybele's 2 character scenes are technically bestiality... The water R character was Undine.

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 12:38 PM
Could some please post the client with the latest update? Unfortunately I can't find a way to put the files in myself, and it would be cool if someone could post an updated latest version so people don't have to go looking through 75 pages of comments.

Granite
04-20-2018, 02:17 PM
Could some please post the client with the latest update? Unfortunately I can't find a way to put the files in myself, and it would be cool if someone could post an updated latest version so people don't have to go looking through 75 pages of comments.

httpx://mega.nz/#F!Tr5kTBgY!sFtzd5CmsyFmw8mkpOZtaA

all built until hypnos

change x to s

XGPRO
04-22-2018, 02:01 AM
Is it possible to get Kamihime, Eidolons, or Souls pregnant? They always say this during their scenes, and I wonder if ya can. And I wonder if I can make the others pregnant or am I singled to one lady? I'll take singled to one lady because I don't know how I feel if two other characters were pregnant.

well Kamihime are not humans, they are more or less Goddesses. I think the whole "impregnation" part is added because, you know, fetishes. Either way, the game doesn't give any specifications whatsoever

Unregistered
04-23-2018, 06:22 AM
"Could not execute
kamihime_player\lib\windows-i686\kamihime_player.exe .exe. is is missing?"

How can I fix this? Tried redownloading a bunch already ...

Cobblemaniac
04-23-2018, 07:28 AM
"Could not execute
kamihime_player\lib\windows-i686\kamihime_player.exe .exe. is is missing?"

How can I fix this? Tried redownloading a bunch already ...

First question: Did you run all 3 programs in order?
Second: Did you close the programs before they told you "Press any button to continue?"

Unregistered
04-23-2018, 07:34 AM
First question: Did you run all 3 programs in order?
Second: Did you close the programs before they told you "Press any button to continue?"

Didn't even run any cmd, the app was running fine, just after a few weeks I tried opening it and that error message comes up. I have no anti virus installed and have windows defender disabled.

Cobblemaniac
04-23-2018, 07:49 AM
Didn't even run any cmd, the app was running fine, just after a few weeks I tried opening it and that error message comes up. I have no anti virus installed and have windows defender disabled.

I suggest you try running the commands again and seeing if it was some missing files, or files that got corrupted. Kinda clueless from then on :neutral:

Unregistered
04-23-2018, 07:58 AM
I suggest you try running the commands again and seeing if it was some missing files, or files that got corrupted. Kinda clueless from then on :neutral:

Fixed it by installing anti malware software, running a scan, installing the app and then adding the folder to the exceptions. It seems I had something bad lingering around.

CursedCode
04-25-2018, 07:03 PM
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 56, in <module>
rd = data['resource_directory']
KeyError: 'resource_directory'

anyone know the issue?

Eliont
04-25-2018, 08:55 PM
File "2_build_rpy.py", line 56, in <module>
rd = data['resource_directory']
KeyError: 'resource_directory'

anyone know the issue?
wrong data files placed in "nutaku" folder - they was not contains char script.

CursedCode
04-25-2018, 09:06 PM
Sequana scene

CursedCode
04-25-2018, 09:09 PM
Sequana scene

also i don't know why two lines are still in japanese. everything else should be fine though

boolausus123
04-25-2018, 09:38 PM
Sequana scene

Are you serious? I JUST PULLED FEMALE JOTARO! I was getting excited because no one posted her yet and I would be the first outta everyone to finally post a character that the player doesn't own. Thanks for getting my hopes up, then shutting it down.

BlazeAlter
04-25-2018, 10:14 PM
Are you serious? I JUST PULLED FEMALE JOTARO! I was getting excited because no one posted her yet and I would be the first outta everyone to finally post a character that the player doesn't own. Thanks for getting my hopes up, then shutting it down.

I never knew that character was a jojo reference..
at least, she didn't seem like one to me lol

Crosoak
04-27-2018, 02:27 AM
here's marduk and kirin

Aryan Aquila
04-27-2018, 06:22 AM
due to being such an ungrateful person (just kidding), here's a question. What folder should I keep and which should/can be removed to start over without ruining the reader's integrity. You know, when I was dicking (fapping to) this kamihime and she called another guys' name (username) in the 'Master' lines and you got pissed everytime (cuz I can't self insert) and decide to put my own girl's scenes instead when I got my own of said Kamihime. basically, I want to put my own scenarios. What should I remove and what I should I keep again? if this was asked before, guide me to the thread please.

Cobblemaniac
04-27-2018, 07:28 AM
due to being such an ungrateful person (just kidding), here's a question. What folder should I keep and which should/can be removed to start over without ruining the reader's integrity. You know, when I was dicking (fapping to) this kamihime and she called another guys' name (username) in the 'Master' lines and you got pissed everytime (cuz I can't self insert) and decide to put my own girl's scenes instead when I got my own of said Kamihime. basically, I want to put my own scenarios. What should I remove and what I should I keep again? if this was asked before, guide me to the thread please.

I don't think it's a simple matter of changing files then, it's about manipulating the files themselves. Good luck with the coding, or otherwise your only other feasible way is to get your self insertion is to get those girls yourself. Or ignore and just enjoy yourself...?

Granite
04-27-2018, 03:25 PM

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but if you want your name instead of Master or another name, then you can open the nutaku json files in word or something and change the dialogue. After that you run cmd command 2 and 3.

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 07:00 PM
here's marduk and kirin

Hai, Kami-sama!

Raziel8956
04-28-2018, 06:56 PM
hi, i have dl the last version, but i haven't the "Run DMM scene" button anymore, it's removed ?

Unregistered
04-28-2018, 11:15 PM

Just go to the game/scenario folder and edit the story_character(insert_number).rpy files, these files contains text dialogues for the scenes. You can find the scenario number when you're playing the scene with the player.

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 12:44 AM
httpx://mega.nz/#F!Tr5kTBgY!sFtzd5CmsyFmw8mkpOZtaA

all built until hypnos

change x to s

Looks like the folder doesn't exist anymore. Do you still have it laying around? I don't mind learning how to insert the scenes myself but I don't remember the most recent kamihime my version has and it would be easier to have a recently updated version

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 02:13 AM
Looks like the folder doesn't exist anymore. Do you still have it laying around? I don't mind learning how to insert the scenes myself but I don't remember the most recent kamihime my version has and it would be easier to have a recently updated version

Eh, forget this last message. Learned how to add the scenes myself. Only thing I need to do is check which kamis we're missing against a complete list.

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 12:39 PM
hi
can somebody please upload the newest version
i would be very grateful

Granite
04-30-2018, 08:22 PM
hi
can somebody please upload the newest version
i would be very grateful

httpx://mega.nz/#F!S2AHmI7B!hWWIcC1Ykur8OyHokGPtJA

boolausus123
04-30-2018, 11:00 PM
I love how when an event comes out, it says it'll come out like say the 30th, but it really comes out on the 31st. So there's not even a week to do an event, just six days. Though I bet it has to do with my timezone.

Cobblemaniac
05-01-2018, 12:03 AM
I love how when an event comes out, it says it'll come out like say the 30th, but it really comes out on the 31st. So there's not even a week to do an event, just six days. Though I bet it has to do with my timezone.

I predict you're in the Asia timezone then. Same here, but they follow EST, which is 13 hours behind my timezone lmao

boolausus123
05-01-2018, 10:49 AM
I have Central Standard Time because I live in Texas.

nut
05-02-2018, 06:43 AM
Thank you so much. This save me ton of time farming alt account just for love scenes.
My Tiamat.

boolausus123
05-02-2018, 12:57 PM
Thank you so much. This save me ton of time farming alt account just for love scenes.
My Tiamat.

TFW you extract the files and compile it and was about to post her scenes to find out someone already did it before you.
*cries*

Chains
05-03-2018, 12:32 PM
Hey thanks for everything u already did ^0^
does someone have Cyclops scene ?
I'd be grateful :angel:

Xude
05-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Hey thanks for everything u already did ^0^
does someone have Cyclops scene ?
I'd be grateful :angel:

she is level 40 atm, i might be able to get her to 65 on the weekend

krati12
05-03-2018, 04:04 PM
someone got Anahit and athena? got no luck like always....got just some random old SR kamihime T_T

Cobblemaniac
05-03-2018, 07:38 PM
someone got Anahit and athena? got no luck like always....got just some random old SR kamihime T_T

Merry christmas. Well, half of it.

krati12
05-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Merry christmas. Well, half of it.

thanks !!!

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-04-2018, 09:15 AM
I think these havent been shared yet

yourfriendlyneighbour
05-04-2018, 12:10 PM

sir you deserve a medal

Laventale
05-04-2018, 01:10 PM

My man, you're amazing.

Props to you.

Cobblemaniac
05-04-2018, 07:18 PM

How much star coins/ jewels were spent on that?

Xude
05-04-2018, 08:36 PM
here is Cyclops

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-05-2018, 01:10 AM
How much star coins/ jewels were spent on that?

as i got the files of rudra/ashera from a union member, i can't really tell. just know that he has gotten rudra from the half price gacha that was around recently

Chains
05-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Hi there
first of all thanks for sharing Cyplops mate :angel:

I've encountered much problem with getting new scenes in the app :
- when running "2_download_assets.cmd" I have "Error [...] Insecure request warning" but I don't think it is a problem actually
- when running "3_build_rpy.cmd" I'm getting "IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'scenario\\story_character_488.py' "
- when running "4_write_config.cmd" "IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'config.ini' "

I need your help please, I wondered if it had to do with permission acces to some files :think: ...

Cobblemaniac
05-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Hi there

- when running "2_download_assets.cmd" I have "Error [...] Insecure request warning" but I don't think it is a problem actually
- when running "3_build_rpy.cmd" I'm getting "IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'scenario\\story_character_488.py' "
- when running "4_write_config.cmd" "IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'config.ini' "

I need your help please, I wondered if it had to do with permission acces to some files :think: ...

Insecure request warning is well... you're downloading files from a site the program can't verify, or something similar. I ignore it for the most part, considering what you download are the scenes.

I don't get the permission denied error... did you finish running the download assets program completely? Are you running as administrator? That's about the limit of what I can help here...

Xude
05-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Hi there

the Insecure request warning can be ignored, if you want it to stop showing you can open the 2_download_assets.py and write this under the first line:
from requests.packages.urllib3.exceptions import InsecureRequestWarning

requests.packages.urllib3.disable_warnings(Insecur eRequestWarning)

as for the other errors i honestly have no idea, are you sure your antivirus isnt pulling a fast one on you and blocking the files without warning?
or as Cobblemaniac said, are you trying to run all programs at once instead of one at a time?

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Hi there

It cannot write/save the files on hard drive due to missing user rights probably.
As Cobblemaniac suggested, try running as admin

Haxmo
05-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Hi there

Did you put it in Program Files? Don't do that.

To everyone else, when you upload the character json files, consider doing a quick find/replace on your Nutaku username and change it to something else. Small chance of getting banned?

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 03:59 PM
here is Cyclops

When I tried to access the zip folder for cyclops windows says it's invalid and cannot be opened. Are other people encountering this error? Is there a solution to this? Help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Haxmo
05-05-2018, 07:58 PM
When I tried to access the zip folder for cyclops windows says it's invalid and cannot be opened. Are other people encountering this error? Is there a solution to this? Help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Nope. Try redownloading it, or use 7zip instead of the built in Windows zip explorer.

Anyways, I noticed this character hasn't been uploaded yet.

edit:nvm it was already posted in the dropbox

Xude
05-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Did you put it in Program Files? Don't do that.

To everyone else, when you upload the character json files, consider doing a quick find/replace on your Nutaku username and change it to something else. Small chance of getting banned?

the scenes only display the username you had when you got it, not your account id, and as usernames are easy to change on nutaku it would be a really dumb move on their part to ban people because of an username in this player

boolausus123
05-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Just watched Thanatos's Second scene, I've never seen such detailed art before. Why can't we get more art like Thanatos. I thought it was an improvement.
EDIT: I was hoping Cyclops would have a paizuri scene (My fetish), considering how ridiculously huge her breasts are.

Cobblemaniac
05-06-2018, 01:03 AM
Just watched Thanatos's Second scene, I've never seen such detailed art before. Why can't we get more art like Thanatos. I thought it was an improvement.

Expecting consistent quality from a game, much less a hentai game? Thaaaaaat's asking for a bit much

Chains
05-06-2018, 02:14 AM
Thnaks for your help
My antivirus/firewall are already offline
When I run it as admin it tells me that "no such directory has been found" or something like that :/
I'm running programs one by one ofc and I also wait for the "press any key to continue" to open the following one...
Would it come because I've put those files on "hidden" (I mean like appdata) ?

Anyway I won't annoy you anymore after this post if you can't help me thanks for what you've already done :)

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-06-2018, 03:34 AM
Thnaks for your help
My antivirus/firewall are already offline
When I run it as admin it tells me that "no such directory has been found" or something like that :/
I'm running programs one by one ofc and I also wait for the "press any key to continue" to open the following one...
Would it come because I've put those files on "hidden" (I mean like appdata) ?

Anyway I won't annoy you anymore after this post if you can't help me thanks for what you've already done :)

oh right, i forgot that trying to run a command as admin does something that prevents it from doing it easily. it tries to run it in the windows system directory (C:\windows\system32) instead of the directory the file is executed in, so it can neither find the python executable nor the actual .py script to run, causing it to fail.
Having the files hidden doesnt change anything for the program as it still detects them as there

A way to bypass is to open either the command line or powershell as administrator (win+x and then select either command line (admin) or powershell (admin) whichever the selection offers) and then move to the directory that has the scripts from there. Command to get there if you arent familiar with command line tools is "cd <filepath>". For the filepath you can just copy it and then paste it with a right-click or ctrl+v (without the <> or " ", it should look something like this: cd D:\Download\Kamihime_Player\game)
After all thats left is type 3 and press the tab button to autocomplete the name of the script and you can try to execute it

Chains
05-06-2018, 05:01 AM
It can run as admin 1_download_assets.cmd works fine but 2 and 3 still give me "Permission denied"...
Sorry for inconvenience

Haxmo
05-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Here's Kishar.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 10:43 AM
so how to access those new scene, I've dl lastest one but remember there is a way with some programming knowledge
and a package file for that ???

krati12
05-14-2018, 10:16 PM
someone already got Atum ?

jasonme565682
05-16-2018, 06:45 AM
Thanks you <3

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 04:28 AM
Yo anybody here? do not let this become a dead thread guys

Cobblemaniac
05-21-2018, 07:25 AM
Yo anybody here? do not let this become a dead thread guys

Patience my man. Awakened Sol comes tmr.

Slashley
05-21-2018, 08:18 AM
We hope. We'll be sad if she doesn't.

Delete
05-21-2018, 09:01 AM
Yeah. If tomorrow comes with Sol Awakening, Fire Disaster Ragnarok and relic weapons for more heroes, the Union Event will be the less interesting arrival

Xude
05-21-2018, 11:24 AM
pluto is also coming tomorrow so the dark mains that have been saving jewels might get some of the himes we dont have yet

Cobblemaniac
05-21-2018, 07:27 PM
pluto is also coming tomorrow so the dark mains that have been saving jewels might get some of the himes we dont have yet

"Might". RNG loves to fuck with people. Or be really generous sometimes. Murphy's Law should apply here though.

That said, this is pretty much loli season isn't it? A Sol and Pluto coming together at the same time (hopefully). Off thread, but hopes for ulti dailies and fire ulti raid too? :eyeroll:

Cobblemaniac
05-22-2018, 05:57 AM
Sorry for the double post but...

YAY SOL

Eunicorn
05-22-2018, 08:17 AM

YAY SOL

@kitty (https://harem-battle.club/members/kitty.html) @kitty (https://harem-battle.club/members/kitty.html) @kitty (https://harem-battle.club/members/kitty.html) @kitty (https://harem-battle.club/members/kitty.html) @kitty (https://harem-battle.club/members/kitty.html) @kitty (https://harem-battle.club/members/kitty.html) @kitty (https://harem-battle.club/members/kitty.html)

edit: updated file. missing # 703

Cobblemaniac
05-22-2018, 10:10 AM

YAY SOL

Yikes, the file wasn't complete. Apologies, this one has everything.

And quite a lengthy scene too.

Unregistered
05-22-2018, 03:24 PM
Where i can find Run 4 in download file in game folder i found run 1 2 3 but not 4 do i missing something

Cobblemaniac
05-22-2018, 07:29 PM
Where i can find Run 4 in download file in game folder i found run 1 2 3 but not 4 do i missing something

Number might not be consistent throughout the iterations of programs. Try checking the program names instead, they should match.

GarryMS
05-23-2018, 03:04 AM
Guy, the tool-set link is broken (404: Not found) :<

Eliont
05-23-2018, 10:47 PM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z-ete6NQEIyzkT6kaIn2xBe21UNRZh3e

Updated version (attention: full 3.7 GB) with new scenes downloaded and compiled, python27.dll added, cmd script names fixed.

this link works and and links in first post too.

GarryMS
05-24-2018, 08:48 AM
this link works and and links in first post too.

Thank, I didn't realize it was in that update tho Xd

boolausus123
05-24-2018, 07:06 PM

Not my fault I'm an Edgy Main.

boolausus123
05-24-2018, 07:14 PM
Has anyone got Athena? Or any of the new characters? I haven't spent a jewel since the Valentine Event and saved them up and decided to use them. I got nothing but crap weapons.

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-25-2018, 02:27 AM
Has anyone got Athena? Or any of the new characters? I haven't spent a jewel since the Valentine Event and saved them up and decided to use them. I got nothing but crap weapons.

don't have athena, but i do have pluto and the others that came with her

KyGuy24
05-28-2018, 07:35 AM
Hi, I'm new to the site and terrible at this stuff. So I've downloaded the player and I think have a general idea of how to update the new scenes? lol Anyways, I'm having trouble seeing the names of the characters on the player.

It looks like this:

With all these black dots, I have to click in between them to get to their character page.

Anyone can help?

Cobblemaniac
05-28-2018, 08:33 AM
Hi, I'm new to the site and terrible at this stuff. So I've downloaded the player and I think have a general idea of how to update the new scenes? lol Anyways, I'm having trouble seeing the names of the characters on the player.

It looks like this:

With all these black dots, I have to click in between them to get to their character page.

Anyone can help?

I... don't know what you just did. Can you stick down briefly what programs you ran?

My guess would be that you didn't run the configs program :neutral:

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-28-2018, 10:42 AM
Been a while since there had been new stuff, so here you go :)
I think this makes only Athena, Atum and Djehuti missing

KyGuy24
05-28-2018, 10:59 AM
I... don't know what you just did. Can you stick down briefly what programs you ran?

My guess would be that you didn't run the configs program :neutral:

I followed the guide exactly. I ran all three programs in order(and waited until each one completed) which were 1_download_assets.cmd then 2_build_rpy.cmd then 3_write_config.cmd. Then I launched the player and that's just how it looks lol The scenes run fine its just the display on the main menu looks like that for some reason.

Also, this is what the Preferences screen looks like:

Sooooo yeah, I dunno what the hell is going on haha I'm on Windows 7 btw.

Unregistered
05-28-2018, 07:55 PM
I followed the guide exactly. I ran all three programs in order(and waited until each one completed) which were 1_download_assets.cmd then 2_build_rpy.cmd then 3_write_config.cmd. Then I launched the player and that's just how it looks lol The scenes run fine its just the display on the main menu looks like that for some reason.

Also, this is what the Preferences screen looks like:

Sooooo yeah, I dunno what the hell is going on haha I'm on Windows 7 btw.

I remember getting exact same problems (dots on main menu & blank preferences) on one of the older version of the player, which is probably the one that you downloaded.
It has nothing to do with the config files, you can fix it by editing the script.rpy if you know how to do little programming.

bakatori
05-28-2018, 08:08 PM
thx u sir :grin:

MagicSpice
05-28-2018, 08:24 PM

i got Djehuti, but she needs leveling.

all i got is her second break and she's still at lv1 (until i feed her enhance mats i don't need)

FruitMochi
05-28-2018, 09:10 PM

I got athena but its gonna take a while for me to work her up

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-28-2018, 10:21 PM
i guess that makes only Atum left as the others just need leveling
hope the stuff i saved up so far lets me get seth or at least some of the new kamis later this week

KyGuy24
05-29-2018, 07:31 AM
I remember getting exact same problems (dots on main menu & blank preferences) on one of the older version of the player, which is probably the one that you downloaded.
It has nothing to do with the config files, you can fix it by editing the script.rpy if you know how to do little programming.

I don't know anything about programming unfortunately. Since this is apparently an older version of the player, I assume the newer version doesn't have this problem. Can you or someone link me the newest version? Thanks.

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-29-2018, 08:13 AM
I don't know anything about programming unfortunately. Since this is apparently an older version of the player, I assume the newer version doesn't have this problem. Can you or someone link me the newest version? Thanks.

not sure how updated with scenes this one is: https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3605-love-scenes-collecting-83.html#post117554

Aryan Aquila
05-29-2018, 06:04 PM
I just realized I don't have any Ares (awakened) H-scenes. can someone point out to a link? the dropbox doesn't have any.

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-30-2018, 04:23 PM
I just realized I don't have any Ares (awakened) H-scenes. can someone point out to a link? the dropbox doesn't have any.

to lazy to look for where it got posted, so here you are :)
dropbox will have it shortly after aswell, i usually have been uploading only new releases as i was lacking time to also work on recompiling all the older scenes many had already

Aryan Aquila
05-30-2018, 05:54 PM
to lazy to look for where it got posted, so here you are :)
dropbox will have it shortly after aswell, i usually have been uploading only new releases as i was lacking time to also work on recompiling all the older scenes many had already

E̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶k̶a̶m̶i̶h̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶e̶n̶e̶s̶, Much thanks senpai

Cobblemaniac
05-30-2018, 07:34 PM
E̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶k̶a̶m̶i̶h̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶e̶n̶e̶s̶, Much thanks senpai

If you can't challenge the cloudofdarkhole, be the cloudofdarkhole

MagicSpice
05-30-2018, 07:58 PM
If you can't challenge the cloudofdarkhole, be the cloudofdarkhole

some of the names i seen for the intro scenes on youtube still blow that out the water....

hell, it'd be interesting to have a re-roll account called "PingasSenpai" or something like that

Cloudofdarkhole6
05-31-2018, 04:54 AM

i could always remove my names from the scenes if you prefer that 😋

Haxmo
05-31-2018, 10:41 PM

If you open build_rpy.py, there's a line that says
def player_name_unification(line):, below it there's a list of usernames to replace with your own.
It's pretty self explanatory how it works, just add a line for his username.

Aryan Aquila
06-01-2018, 07:07 PM
If you open build_rpy.py, there's a line that says
def player_name_unification(line):, below it there's a list of usernames to replace with your own.
It's pretty self explanatory how it works, just add a line for his username.

Gone are the days of butthurt. my salutations, comrade.

FanMao
06-02-2018, 06:21 PM
archive in google drive broken, every time when i try eject have "file read error" (error in data (CRC)). broken filles in "assets" directory

Haxmo
06-02-2018, 08:43 PM
The event Amaru

Cloudofdarkhole6
06-03-2018, 03:27 AM
i'm gonna leave atalanta to someone else or i get complaints again about there only being my name everywhere :P

Unregistered
06-03-2018, 04:35 AM
lol no way. Good job bro!

nonsensei
06-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Been a while since my last contribution. I arrived with some as vanilla as it gets scene & Atalanta scenes.

Unregistered
06-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Amaru scenes seem to be lacking

MagicSpice
06-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Been a while since my last contribution. I arrived with some as vanilla as it gets scene & Atalanta scenes.

crap, beat me to it

i just started leveling Djehuti too...

boolausus123
06-03-2018, 11:00 PM
Hey, I was checking the wiki to see new characters on the DLSite version of the game, and we're getting 6 characters we know of in swimsuits. Are we getting 2 Summer Events? The gals in swimsuits are Metatron, Poseidon, Boreas, Ignis, Gabriel, and Zeruel. Also, is there an event that happens in Japan near the end of Summer or somewhere in August or September that involves Yukata's like their New Year's events? Because if so, we're getting Yukata like versions of these characters: Ryu-Oh, Freya, and Apep.

Cobblemaniac
06-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Hey, I was checking the wiki to see new characters on the DLSite version of the game, and we're getting 6 characters we know of in swimsuits. Are we getting 2 Summer Events? The gals in swimsuits are Metatron, Poseidon, Boreas, Ignis, Gabriel, and Zeruel. Also, is there an event that happens in Japan near the end of Summer or somewhere in August or September that involves Yukata's like their New Year's events? Because if so, we're getting Yukata like versions of these characters: Ryu-Oh, Freya, and Apep.

It might very well be 2 summer events... I can see the first 3 (Poseidon Boreas and Ignis) releasing for 1 month before the next set comes in (Metatron Gabriel Zeruel).

I've taken a look at Ryu-oh's weapon in specific, which is fundamentally a candy apple, essentially a motif of Japan's summer festivals (as far as I know, I'm no expert). So possible conclusion: likely a summer festival event. Edit: Which I searched through the DMM twitter, it is indeed a summer festival event.

As for which one? ... Beats me, I haven't immersed myself deep into Japanese culture at all. The best date guess I have is the "Awa Odori Matsuri" (translated Awa Dance Festival) during 12-15th August (the 3 yukata girls release at 23rd), but that seems unlikely to be the case for a couple of reasons. The more likely explanation is that this is more a generic summer festival event that isn't based off anything other than your typical anime summer festival. Edit: The DMM tweet doesn't specify what event it is modelled after, so I'm sticking to my second conclusion.

The tweet(s) are here btw, I simply did a tweet search range including the event dates for the 3 yukata girls.

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=from%3Akamihimeproject%20since%3A2017-08-11%20until%3A2017-09-01&src=typd

boolausus123
06-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Amaru's H Scene is missing as well as Enlil's First H Scene.

Cloudofdarkhole6
06-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Amaru's H Scene is missing as well as Enlil's First H Scene.

Enlil scenes are all there for me

MagicSpice
06-04-2018, 02:51 PM

i'll have to keep an eye out for that Ex-hentai gallery then...

someone has been posting the entire DMM CG for Kami and eidolons on 2 MEGA links there and any new ones that get added are also shown on the gallery.

i've more or less stayed updated on that and have both of those entire CGs on my harddrive

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Anyone have a fully complied database as in an up to date player?
If so are you willing to put it on mega or something to help a lazy horny dude?

Thanks

Aryan Aquila
06-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Just curious here, the kamihime player can still extract files offline to grab stock asset images, sounds etc. because its actually extracting from itself somewhere, right? or No? If it is, where is this cg archive? Secondly, if it does extract from a stock archive, that means it's finite, right? I mean, will one day when I insert a new scenario files and the player cant find the CGs, audios etc. anymore because of lack of resource for the new updates?

TLDR; Do i need to update something other then the scenarios files sooner or later? Getting nerdy up there did I.

Cobblemaniac
06-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Just curious here, the kamihime player can still extract files offline to grab stock asset images, sounds etc. because its actually extracting from itself somewhere, right? or No? If it is, where is this cg archive? Secondly, if it does extract from a stock archive, that means it's finite, right? I mean, will one day when I insert a new scenario files and the player cant find the CGs, audios etc. anymore because of lack of resource for the new updates?

TLDR; Do i need to update something other then the scenarios files sooner or later? Getting nerdy up there did I.

My take on it, from the viewpoint a non-professional dude who knows nothing about coding and is just assuming...

Firstly, if I understand what you say correctly, you're assuming that the player repeatedly extracts files from an archive. That is half correct and half not. You do indeed create an offline archive in your own computer, that lies within the "assets" folder, where you have your jpg (image) files and mp3 (audio) files.

What actually happens with the player is:

1. Remember the json files you stuck into the "nutaku" folder? Those are like instructions for the "download_assets" program, which will proceed to access the Nutaku server to download said assets into the "assets" folder. Note that it is a download, and therefore you require Internet access at this step.

2. The following 2 programs I assume are to write up the configs such that the assets are actually integrated into the player UI, if you don't run these, nothing shows up (but errors I guess).

3. Accessing the player after you run the programs afterwards is simply like opening a chain of jpg and mp3 files that are already stored in your computer, and therefore is offline access. Think opening a simple word document in your computer. It never spends itself, unless the data has been corrupted.

So to answer your question, do you need to update? Likely no, unless data corruption, which you will know if you see any exceptions happen in the player when normally it runs fine.

But there is a case where the program might not work, and that's if nutaku changes their network request system (or some other bs in their server) that completely invalidates the current method the program requests and downloads assets. If such a doomsday does happen, you would have to rewrite the program to fit into their new system. Or wait for Eliont to make a new player and download it.

Tl;dr... Nope.

Now I shall await crucification from people who actually know programming

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 08:37 PM
Hey just wondering if someone could update the latest up to date version of the player so we don't have to go back and hunt for all the scenes. Thanks!

Cloudofdarkhole6
06-09-2018, 07:37 AM
Hey just wondering if someone could update the latest up to date version of the player so we don't have to go back and hunt for all the scenes. Thanks!

i'm currently uploading the one i have (5GB, so takes a while as i got a slow connection)

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Anyone has the fixed Amaru scene?

Cloudofdarkhole6
06-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Upload of my copy of the player that should have everything besides Athena and Atum. I haven't checked any scenes if they work or not, to much of a hassle :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m1gwd8svju6uli/Kamihime_Player.zip?dl=0

Anyone has the fixed Amaru scene?
Here you go

Unregistered
06-10-2018, 09:16 AM
some one have atum?

nonsensei
06-10-2018, 10:47 AM
Oh, didn't realize we are missing Atum. Here goes.

Cloudofdarkhole6
06-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Oh, didn't realize we are missing Atum. Here goes.

thanks nonsi, as expected of the light main <3

nonsensei
06-10-2018, 04:07 PM
I'm just somehow loved by light.. got her from Amaru prem tix. 7/22 SSR himes are light. :sweat: And only Eros was mtixed.

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 04:32 AM
i'll have to keep an eye out for that Ex-hentai gallery then...

someone has been posting the entire DMM CG for Kami and eidolons on 2 MEGA links there and any new ones that get added are also shown on the gallery.

i've more or less stayed updated on that and have both of those entire CGs on my harddrive

ohh do you have the links for the galleries? :) Thanks!

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 12:13 PM
Error
Saving http s :// cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_04.png
C \Kamihime_Player\game\Python27\lib\site-packages\requests\packages\urllib3\connectionpool. py:838: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: http s ://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/security. html
InsecureRequestWarning)

what happen on 1_download_assets ?

Cloudofdarkhole6
06-11-2018, 12:49 PM
Error
Saving http s :// cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_04.png
C \Kamihime_Player\game\Python27\lib\site-packages\requests\packages\urllib3\connectionpool. py:838: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: http s ://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/security. html
InsecureRequestWarning)

what happen on 1_download_assets ?

can't download what it can't find

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Ill have athena first scene in a couple of days, the second ill try to get asap

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
can't download what it can't find

how to fix?

Cloudofdarkhole6
06-12-2018, 08:38 AM
how to fix?

i'm not aware of any method as the link to the resource we get in the .json doesnt actually contain a file on the server

MagicSpice
06-12-2018, 11:57 PM
ohh do you have the links for the galleries? :) Thanks!

i do, but not sure if i should post them directly... so here's a zip attachment for the links (they lead to two folders on MEGA)

these also get updated over time (the original uploader seems to be doing so and posting them on Ex-Hentai as well).

Eunicorn
06-13-2018, 06:10 PM
Here's a blacklist to be appended on blacklist.txt. Possibly fixes #871 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3605-love-scenes-collecting-post119208.html#post119208)'s issue with the downloader.

https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/bgm/bgm_talk_007-5c03c3e1e2ab2da72cea0c466bd7db580a5211d1.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/debaisu_00.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_01.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_03.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_02.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_06.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_04.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/gao_05.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/aresu_06.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/aresu_04.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/aresu_05.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_A_01.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_A_02.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_B_01.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_C_01.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_A_03.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_B_02.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_C_02.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_C_03.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/ec/4d/dd4e5b848ef2dc28e2a8e9663180ec4d/h_anime_morudoredo_heishi_A_04.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_01.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_03.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_02.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_06.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_04.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/mamono_05.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_01.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_03.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_02.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_06.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_04.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_A_05.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_01.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_03.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_02.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_06.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_04.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/heishi_C_05.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_00.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_01.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_03.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_02.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_06.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_04.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/nazomerusegeru_05.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/namono_00.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_01.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_01.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_02.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_01.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_03.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_02.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_01.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_02.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_04.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_03.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_03.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_04.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_05.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_06.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_05.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_06.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_02.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_04.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_07.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_08.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_07.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_09.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_03.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_10.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_11.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_12.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_13.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_08.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_04.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_05.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_14.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_09.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_05.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_06.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_07.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_15.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_10.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_06.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_16.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_17.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_11.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_07.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_18.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_12.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_08.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_19.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_20.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_13.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_14.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_09.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_08.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_21.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_22.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_09.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_deiaborosu_15.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_amon_10.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_arisa_10.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f1a9d71c5e48903bebda5bf1868c089476/sound/h_get_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_23.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_01.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_02.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_03.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_04.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_05.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_06.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_07.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_08.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_09.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_10.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_11.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_12.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_13.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_14.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_15.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_16.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_17.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_18.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_19.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_20.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_21.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_22.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_23.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_24.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_25.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_26.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_27.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_28.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_29.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/9f/51/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f77da5bf1868c089476/sound/h_intro_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_30.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/bgm_h_001.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/black.jpg
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_01.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/7017-2-2_a.jpg
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_02.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_03.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_04.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_05.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/7017-2-2_b.jpg
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_06.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_07.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_08.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_09.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/7017-2-2_c1.jpg
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_10.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_11.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_12.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_13.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_14.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_15.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/7017-2-2_c2.jpg
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_16.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_17.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_18.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_19.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_20.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/7017-2-2_c3.jpg
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/pink_s.jpg
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/7017-2-2_d.jpg
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_21.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_22.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/aebdeb68bd5da8f10d41a573ac8f1f779531c0de755dde59/h_anime_rasetsuten_rasetsuten_23.mp3
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/fgimage/namono_00.png
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/d7/ad/a1ef0e1bc4d7da47291e400083a6481206f12ba16f14d7ad/black.jpg

Eunicorn
06-13-2018, 06:29 PM
My take on it, from the viewpoint a non-professional dude who knows nothing about coding and is just assuming...

Firstly, if I understand what you say correctly, you're assuming that the player repeatedly extracts files from an archive. That is half correct and half not. You do indeed create an offline archive in your own computer, that lies within the "assets" folder, where you have your jpg (image) files and mp3 (audio) files.

What actually happens with the player is:

1. Remember the json files you stuck into the "nutaku" folder? Those are like instructions for the "download_assets" program, which will proceed to access the Nutaku server to download said assets into the "assets" folder. Note that it is a download, and therefore you require Internet access at this step.

2. The following 2 programs I assume are to write up the configs such that the assets are actually integrated into the player UI, if you don't run these, nothing shows up (but errors I guess).

3. Accessing the player after you run the programs afterwards is simply like opening a chain of jpg and mp3 files that are already stored in your computer, and therefore is offline access. Think opening a simple word document in your computer. It never spends itself, unless the data has been corrupted.

So to answer your question, do you need to update? Likely no, unless data corruption, which you will know if you see any exceptions happen in the player when normally it runs fine.

But there is a case where the program might not work, and that's if nutaku changes their network request system (or some other bs in their server) that completely invalidates the current method the program requests and downloads assets. If such a doomsday does happen, you would have to rewrite the program to fit into their new system. Or wait for Eliont to make a new player and download it.

Tl;dr... Nope.

Now I shall await crucification from people who actually know programming

the last part isn't really that bad. you just need to update the variables declared on the top of script which dictates the encrypted directories. it's unlikely for them to change the directories with such a huge archive of grittings and moanings, but yeah some earlier scripts are not working anymore (not sure where exactly, but the latest test i had was the old script for girimehkala).

Anonymous
06-15-2018, 06:41 AM
hi guys i am new to this club and i wanted to know that how things worked out here. Do i just have tk download the player to get all scenes working or not? i saw a 5gb file posted by cloud, do i just have to get that one?

Cobblemaniac
06-15-2018, 07:29 AM
hi guys i am new to this club and i wanted to know that how things worked out here. Do i just have tk download the player to get all scenes working or not? i saw a 5gb file posted by cloud, do i just have to get that one?

Yup, just download the file.

Lemme just give you a quick rundown of how this works:

You can just open up the player straight away and watch the scenes that are available in the player. If you want to see what characters you have available, either go to the player itself or file directory "game->nutaku".

And now, how to add new scenes to the player. You could go to page 1 to find out too.

This step is when you're doing it yourself.

Before you open up the character scene, press F12 (I use google chrome. No idea what the other browsers use unfortunately) and click on network. There is a box that says filter, enter the string "_harem". Then boot up your scene. At the side, you'll notice that a file has popped up.

Open that in a new tab and right click anywhere in the window, click "Save as". The file should be a .json file.(Note that the scenes "View from story" and "View from harem" are 2 separate files, so you have to download them separately. One doesn't require the other though)

The following steps are for when you're downloading files for himes you don't have, that others will post on this thread from time to time.

Make a new folder with the name of whatever hime you're downloading the file from. Or if you're downloading the file from this site, extract the .zip folder. Then move the folder into the "nutaku" folder I mentioned above.

Once you're done, go back into the "games folder" and run the program named "download assets". The download takes quite a while depending on which version of the player you use, but wait for the "press any key to continue" prompt.

Then run "build rpy". Same thing, let the program finish.

Finally, run the program "build config". You know the drill.

Then, open up the player, and enjoy.

boolausus123
06-16-2018, 02:30 AM
I wasted 4k Jewels and got nothing but rare weapons... Increased drop rate is a lie!

Unregistered
06-22-2018, 04:30 AM
Ill have athena first scene in a couple of days, the second ill try to get asap

im looking forward to this one, so i wonder... is it possible to import one scene by itself, or do you have to add both scenes for it to work? i don't mean to sound impatient, im just curious.

Cloudofdarkhole6
06-22-2018, 05:44 AM
im looking forward to this one, so i wonder... is it possible to import one scene by itself, or do you have to add both scenes for it to work? i don't mean to sound impatient, im just curious.

It is possible to import one scene by itself, but as i snatched the scenes from a union member yesterday and the original poster who said he will put them up didn't do so until now, here they are + a little bonus in the form of fire mephisto :)

Kureru
06-24-2018, 01:18 PM
More scenes

nonsensei
06-24-2018, 03:11 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458278142109286406/460554331897200640/417271911622639626.png

Crosoak
06-26-2018, 02:29 AM
here's ariel

Aryan Aquila
06-29-2018, 11:06 AM
Truly, this game is taking a huge turn from being an utter cuckfest to eager harem race. I will wait patiently for scenario files of beelzebub (Emperor of Hell) and Mammon for their bakunyuu chests.:love::silly:

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 05:02 PM
will you continue to update when new characters come out?

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 07:41 PM
will you continue to update when new characters come out?

Anyone can, just wait for them to upload the scenes here.

boolausus123
07-03-2018, 03:25 PM
It said I got a character called Demeater or something along those lines from logging in everyday. Ya know the last gal with the black/purple hair and white hat? If so, why do I not own her as a Kamihime/Eidolon?

Xude
07-04-2018, 06:21 PM
did anyone get the new himes?
usually this information doesnt matter, but as these ones are limited, it would be nice to know if a last ditch reroll spree is in order

Cloudofdarkhole6
07-04-2018, 10:06 PM
did anyone get the new himes?
usually this information doesnt matter, but as these ones are limited, it would be nice to know if a last ditch reroll spree is in order

the new limited ones should stay until the end of the month i think, so it might be a bit early for a last ditch spree

Xude
07-05-2018, 12:32 AM
the new limited ones should stay until the end of the month i think, so it might be a bit early for a last ditch spree

i had read the dates wrong :rofl: i thought they were going out on 07/08

Dargor
07-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Summer Boreas and summer Ignis. Couldn't get Poiseidon :frown:

Edit: Checking the files on nutaku folder I have 289 folders. Am I missing anything?

Jamless Yamonnaise
07-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Hey guys, newbie here.

Currently have most of the files updated from this thread (if not all). Curious if anyone have details on Nyarlathotep's Christmas scene from last year? I'm assuming it was a limited edition so not a lot of people would have it... If anyone does though I would be really grateful for the share!
Also my thanks to everyone who's been sharing scenes so far. Amazing work guys!

Slashley
07-07-2018, 10:10 AM
-- Curious if anyone have details on Nyarlathotep's Christmas scene from last year? --Last year on DMM. We'll get her roughly on 10th of December this year.

It's possible that somebody has her on DMM, if you don't mind the scenes being in Japanese.

Jamless Yamonnaise
07-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Last year on DMM. We'll get her roughly on 10th of December this year.

It's possible that somebody has her on DMM, if you don't mind the scenes being in Japanese.

Ah I see, that makes sense. Probably gonna wait for the official ENG release. Thanks!

Crosoak
07-07-2018, 12:20 PM
didnt see superbia in my list so i added it here

boolausus123
07-10-2018, 08:26 PM
didnt see superbia in my list so i added it here

Ya might wanna re-upload Demeter since I can't run it.

Ryghteous
07-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Ya might wanna re-upload Demeter since I can't run it.

Perhaps you wanna re-run the asset/rpy/config executions. The Demeter scenes work for me so there's probably something missing on your end.

Cobblemaniac
07-10-2018, 09:21 PM
10 characters

Double post: Anyone know where we can view the DMM scenes?

Advanced research

Xude
07-12-2018, 09:39 AM
10 characters

Double post: Anyone know where we can view the DMM scenes?

Advanced research

not sure if this is what you want (and i cant post links), but post #876 on page 88 of this thread might have what you seek

Cobblemaniac
07-12-2018, 10:01 AM
not sure if this is what you want (and i cant post links), but post #876 on page 88 of this thread might have what you seek

Nice, I'll have it checked out, thanks dude.

Kinda pissed at myself for not looking for it now that I know it's literally only 4 pages behind

Cobblemaniac
07-13-2018, 09:44 AM
here you go guys

Jesus, that's fast.

Edit: Invalid folder? You probably need to reupload.

Xude
07-13-2018, 09:59 AM
Jesus, that's fast.

Edit: Invalid folder? You probably need to reupload.

is it not downloading from here or from the player?
i just tried it and it worked just fine
Edit: deleted the file and redonwloaded it from the game, try it now and see if it works

Cobblemaniac
07-13-2018, 10:11 AM
is it not downloading from here or from the player?
i just tried it and it worked just fine

Strange. It says "Windows cannot opened the folder. The compressed file is invalid". :think:

Extracting the file gives a pop up that says its empty.

Kureru
07-13-2018, 10:13 AM
Pretty sure its a .rar and not a .zip

Cobblemaniac
07-13-2018, 10:17 AM
Pretty sure its a .rar and not a .zip

Now it works.

My mind is blown

Xude
07-13-2018, 10:20 AM
Now it works.

My mind is blown

i didnt even do anything different :think:
my mind is as blown as yours

boolausus123
07-14-2018, 02:32 AM
We have a bunch of voice actresses for this game and many more to come, but I wonder if any of them did ASMR. I know Titania's voice actor did. I heard two of them, one where ya have sex with her and the other where ya sleep with her. I would post the links to the videos if YT didn't remove em'. There was another ASMR Hentai vid I listened too and the voice in that was one of the characters in Dragon Providence, a game I played for an hour or two but couldn't handle it due to how tiny the screen was. You guys tell me if you know any of the characters in this game did ASMR before.

BlazeAlter
07-14-2018, 05:07 AM
Well.. first time sharing here
and
glad I got her to 55 today lol

Yakuza
07-15-2018, 07:57 AM
33k magic jewels for this :rofl:

Unregistered
07-15-2018, 11:29 AM
some one have mammon ?

Aryan Aquila
07-15-2018, 12:13 PM
We have a bunch of voice actresses for this game and many more to come, but I wonder if any of them did ASMR. I know Titania's voice actor did. I heard two of them, one where ya have sex with her and the other where ya sleep with her. I would post the links to the videos if YT didn't remove em'. There was another ASMR Hentai vid I listened too and the voice in that was one of the characters in Dragon Providence, a game I played for an hour or two but couldn't handle it due to how tiny the screen was. You guys tell me if you know any of the characters in this game did ASMR before.

*Pant* *Pant* Well, mind sharing a link?

Unregistered
07-15-2018, 06:36 PM
I know this probably is a question that many people have asked countless times before me but how do I update the offline player?
I just spent an hour looking through like 20 pages and had multiple attempts resulting in failure.

What do I need to do?
I know you download the files from this thread from various characters like Meretseger for example but how do you convert it into the proper format to be viewed by the renpy player? And where do you place them afterwards?

Cobblemaniac
07-15-2018, 07:36 PM
I know this probably is a question that many people have asked countless times before me but how do I update the offline player?
I just spent an hour looking through like 20 pages and had multiple attempts resulting in failure.

What do I need to do?
I know you download the files from this thread from various characters like Meretseger for example but how do you convert it into the proper format to be viewed by the renpy player? And where do you place them afterwards?

Only works if you use chrome and firefox, other browsers... find out how they request files from network:

Open game, press F12 for chrome, ctrl+shift+I for firefox.

Click on "Network". There's a bar named "Filter" beside the hide data URLs. Type in "_harem".

Open up your scene. You should see a file pop up (there's a lot of other files before this, but it should be the bottom one/ last one that appears when you open up the file. Right click, click open in new tab.

Right click anywhere in the new tab, where you see a huge string of words (that's the script btw), click "save as" into a folder with your character's name (or anything. You just need to recognise the folder in the actual player).

Transfer folder to "game">"nutaku".

Go back to "game", run download assets, then run "build rpy", finally run "write config". Don't touch anything until the program says press any key to continue in the meantimes.

Edited to be actually correct, thanks Eliont :sweat:

Eliont
07-15-2018, 08:46 PM
string should be _harem-

And guide in first post already

boolausus123
07-15-2018, 09:03 PM
*Pant* *Pant* Well, mind sharing a link?

I can't. YouTube removed them. -_-
I was hoping you guys knew some ASMR that was done by one of the VAs. I wish this game had something that lists which character is voiced by who.

Cobblemaniac
07-15-2018, 09:12 PM
I was hoping you guys knew some ASMR that was done by one of the VAs. I wish this game had something that lists which character is voiced by who.

I wouldn't be surprised if the the game intends to make their VAs anonymous...

Maybe the DMM version has actual credits?

boolausus123
07-16-2018, 02:04 AM
I also remember one where we had Alyssa's original VA before she became high voiced where ya had sex with her.

boolausus123
07-16-2018, 02:07 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the the game intends to make their VAs anonymous...

Maybe the DMM version has actual credits?

I still wished they would. Because then people can look them up and buy their work, which brings in more income.

BlazeAlter
07-16-2018, 02:14 AM
I also remember one where we had Alyssa's original VA before she became high voiced where ya had sex with her.

What? An Alyssa scene exists?
That sounds even more mythical than anything I've heard in this game lol

I think I'm gonna bet that the VAs for this game are also the usual VAs that you hear in hentai anime lol, but eh, who knows....

boolausus123
07-16-2018, 03:20 AM
What? An Alyssa scene exists?
That sounds even more mythical than anything I've heard in this game lol

I think I'm gonna bet that the VAs for this game are also the usual VAs that you hear in hentai anime lol, but eh, who knows....

I mean in ASMR, there's no Alyssa scene in this game.

BlazeAlter
07-16-2018, 03:27 AM
I mean in ASMR, there's no Alyssa scene in this game.

N-nani...
now I'm kinda curious to hear that, since I actually like Alyssa's old VA more

Aryan Aquila
07-16-2018, 10:57 AM

Well, uhmm...mind sharing at least the name of Titania's VA and Alyssa's old VA, if you knew? Its for science.

Ryghteous
07-16-2018, 11:04 AM
Trust me. We are all here for research purposes. I apologize though, for not being able to locate the seiyuus even after some serious digging. Apparently H-games make their staffs really obsure.

Aryan Aquila
07-16-2018, 11:21 AM
Trust me. We are all here for research purposes. I apologize though, for not being able to locate the seiyuus even after some serious digging. Apparently H-games make their staffs really obsure.

My favourite is Oukawa Mio/Maki Kobayashi, VA for Hastur/Mars/Hephaestus/Rhea and many from other eroges. Her kissy sounds trembles my knees.

boolausus123
07-16-2018, 11:23 AM
Well, uhmm...mind sharing at least the name of Titania's VA and Alyssa's old VA, if you knew? Its for science. I don't know their names, all I know is they sound exactly like the character, moans included.

boolausus123
07-16-2018, 11:23 AM
Trust me. We are all here for research purposes. I apologize though, for not being able to locate the seiyuus even after some serious digging. Apparently H-games make their staffs really obsure. I wonder why...

Ryghteous
07-16-2018, 11:34 AM
I wonder why...
Who knows. Myanimelist has a lot of info abt seiyuus on their hentai titles.

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 09:45 PM
Where can I find all of the scenes that have been posted in this thread? Thank you

MagicSpice
07-17-2018, 01:57 AM
Where can I find all of the scenes that have been posted in this thread? Thank you

Sadly, no one has compiled that yet (if they did, i at least haven't seen a post of it all)... so you've got A LOT of pages to look through in order to find the zip files...

then you gotta go through the process of adding all the ones that's missing from the player.

good luck, it's gonna take a long while

Cloudofdarkhole6
07-17-2018, 04:04 AM
i do have most of the ones from between halloween until last month (set release) saved in a dropbox, already compiled so they are ready to watch after extracting them into the game folder and running the 4_ script for creating config

i think i have fire beelze until new release (without frey) on hard drive somewhere, still need to compile and upload them

EDIT: dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hmdbbp26xy1yye5/AAC72urgW2LjnDNNCAm8kli8a?dl=0

EDIT 2: Scenes on dropbox should be up-to-date with all the shared available scenes besides mammon, as nobody has shared her (unless i missed her). also new scenes upload here

Granite
07-17-2018, 01:35 PM

httpx://mega.nz/#F!zfA0RA5Z!b86ifoHa5n2WsVooIE1LwQ

Latest version of player I have uploaded, just add the updates from updates folder to nutaku folder for the latest version.

Unregistered
07-18-2018, 02:37 PM
Thank you very much

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 09:35 PM
EDIT 2: Scenes on dropbox should be up-to-date with all the shared available scenes besides mammon, as nobody has shared her (unless i missed her). also new scenes upload here

actually I noticed Reiki is also not here. but thank you very much for these files.

MalusCorvus
07-21-2018, 04:20 PM
EDIT: Wrong Thread

Shady
07-21-2018, 05:07 PM
Sigh whenever i add a new character file in the nutaku folder and run assets cmd gives me this error below,any way i can fix it?

C:\Windows\system32>Python27\python.exe "1_download_assets.py"
The system cannot find the path specified.

C:\Windows\system32>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Eliont
07-21-2018, 09:30 PM

wrong folder, lol.

Unregistered
07-22-2018, 01:26 AM
Can I add more than one kamihime into the kamihime player's nutaku folder and then run the cmd at the same time?

Cobblemaniac
07-22-2018, 01:29 AM
Can I add more than one kamihime into the kamihime player's nutaku folder and then run the cmd at the same time?

Yes, it simply takes longer to run all because now it downloads files for 2 or more girls.

Unregistered
07-22-2018, 01:40 AM
Thank you very much

Unregistered
07-22-2018, 08:02 AM
Are these scenes include the main quest scenes?

Cobblemaniac
07-22-2018, 08:44 AM
Are these scenes include the main quest scenes?

They don't. You'll have to add in some code to the existing program to download the main scenes iirc?

Shady
07-22-2018, 09:50 AM
Isn't this the right location to put new downloaded kamihime folders in (in this case ruler of seabreeze poseidon)? No clue why i'm still getting the "can't find path specified" error.

Ryghteous
07-22-2018, 10:07 AM
Isn't this the right location to put new downloaded kamihime folders in (in this case ruler of seabreeze poseidon)? No clue why i'm still getting the "can't find path specified" error.

The links from the forum post containing the psyche files do not work. I noticed you have the psyche folder, which doesn't call up files when you run the executions. Simply delete those files and the program should run correctly.

Shady
07-22-2018, 11:19 AM
The links from the forum post containing the psyche files do not work. I noticed you have the psyche folder, which doesn't call up files when you run the executions. Simply delete those files and the program should run correctly.

Deleted the psyche files,still getting the "system cant find path specified error". I'm honestly confused as fuck since iv had this error for a long time now.

Ryghteous
07-22-2018, 11:36 AM
Deleted the psyche files,still getting the "system cant find path specified error". I'm honestly confused as fuck since iv had this error for a long time now.

Run the command again and it'll show under which files the system cannot read, and start deleting each respective file. If that doesn't work I recommend just going on the first forum post by eliont with all the instructions and redownload the application.

Kureru
07-22-2018, 12:06 PM
Sigh whenever i add a new character file in the nutaku folder and run assets cmd gives me this error below,any way i can fix it?

C:\Windows\system32>Python27\python.exe "1_download_assets.py"

C:\Windows\system32>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

I think this happens when you try to run the cmd files as administrator

Cloudofdarkhole6
07-22-2018, 02:10 PM
I think this happens when you try to run the cmd files as administrator

that is correct as it tries to run the python exe in C:\Windows\system32\Python27 directory, which i assume doesnt exist

Shady
07-23-2018, 01:29 PM
Yep i officially give up tried evrything (running it in non admin mode/redownloading the player/restarting pc) and im still getting the cant find path erro, but thanks for all the advice do. Would be a godsent if someone could upload a version of the player with the characters that were recently added.

Unregistered
07-23-2018, 05:46 PM
Yep i officially give up tried evrything (running it in non admin mode/redownloading the player/restarting pc) and im still getting the cant find path erro, but thanks for all the advice do. Would be a godsent if someone could upload a version of the player with the characters that were recently added.

Maybe you could try installing python instead? Since the error made it seems like the cmd requires it.

BlazeAlter
07-24-2018, 09:47 AM
Well.. got her to 65, so here are her scenes if anyone wants em

(I hope someone posts Venus here soon)

Cobblemaniac
07-24-2018, 08:36 PM
Gonna need some help here.

Traceback (most recent call last):
DArtagnan 60_harem-job.json
Dazbog 295_harem-character.json
Dazbog 296_harem-character.json
Dazbog 297_harem-character.json
Demeter 534_harem-character.json
Demeter 535_harem-character.json
Demeter 536_harem-character.json
Demeter 537_harem-character.json
Demeter 538_harem-character.json
File "1_download_assets.py", line 46, in <module>
scenarios = os.listdir(os.path.join(data_directory,character))
WindowsError: [Error 267] The directory name is invalid: 'nutaku\\desktop.ini/*.*'

Ran into this when I started running the download assets program. Not sure if the files have anything to do with it, Diabolos is after Demeter in my nutaku folder, and I accidentally threw in a zip file into the folder. Removing it didn't fix the problem either.

boolausus123
07-24-2018, 10:09 PM
Remember how I was looking for ASMR done by one of the Voice Actresses in this game? I found one. It's Eligos's VA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdoMC3Dd6YE
Subtitled as well. Enjoy your blowjob.

Unregistered
07-24-2018, 11:39 PM
Well.. got her to 65, so here are her scenes if anyone wants em

(I hope someone posts Venus here soon)

don't forget Ea Awakened

Unregistered
07-24-2018, 11:49 PM
Gonna need some help here.

DArtagnan 60_harem-job.json
Dazbog 295_harem-character.json
Dazbog 296_harem-character.json
Dazbog 297_harem-character.json
Demeter 534_harem-character.json
Demeter 535_harem-character.json
Demeter 536_harem-character.json
Demeter 537_harem-character.json
Demeter 538_harem-character.json
File "1_download_assets.py", line 46, in <module>
scenarios = os.listdir(os.path.join(data_directory,character))
WindowsError: [Error 267] The directory name is invalid: 'nutaku\\desktop.ini/*.*'

Ran into this when I started running the download assets program. Not sure if the files have anything to do with it, Diabolos is after Demeter in my nutaku folder, and I accidentally threw in a zip file into the folder. Removing it didn't fix the problem either.

I'm not that tech-savvy, but this almost sound like you have desktop.ini file in nutaku folder. and it might be hidden, since I think this type of file might be hidden, hence why you don't see it.

try turning on "show hidden files and folder" in folder option and hopefully you can see and remove it

Cobblemaniac
07-24-2018, 11:56 PM
I'm not that tech-savvy, but this almost sound like you have desktop.ini file in nutaku folder. and it might be hidden, since I think this type of file might be hidden, hence why you don't see it.

try turning on "show hidden files and folder" in folder option and hopefully you can see and remove it

Nope... turned show hidden files on and still can't find any files with a .ini extension in the folder :frown:

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 12:10 AM

okay, I have to make sure.

did you try extracting all the Kamihime Player files from the zip folder before you run the "download assets cmd" ?

because I got that same exact error when I try to run the cmd from INSIDE the zip

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 12:20 AM
Nope... turned show hidden files on and still can't find any files with a .ini extension in the folder :frown:

huh that's weird. and I thought it would make perfect sense too since desktop.ini would come after demeter and before diabolos, alphabetically.
try to: 1. backup your whole nutaku folder (you could just change the folder name to nutaku2)
2. create a new folder named nutaku with just one kamihime (pick one that's from letter a-c) folder. the player should work fine and download asset don't delete your other files if they don't see the kamihime folder.

or the only other option I could think of is to start fresh with the kamihime player from the original downloaded zip (hopefully you still keep it for backup).

at least you should be able to copy the whole asset folder, since that doesn't seem to be the source of the error and that takes the longest to work with, downloading assets and all.

I hope you don't have a virus or something on your pc, because I seem to recall virus that create desktop.ini back in my college days...

Cobblemaniac
07-25-2018, 03:03 AM
huh that's weird. and I thought it would make perfect sense too since desktop.ini would come after demeter and before diabolos, alphabetically.
try to: 1. backup your whole nutaku folder (you could just change the folder name to nutaku2)
2. create a new folder named nutaku with just one kamihime (pick one that's from letter a-c) folder. the player should work fine and download asset don't delete your other files if they don't see the kamihime folder.

or the only other option I could think of is to start fresh with the kamihime player from the original downloaded zip (hopefully you still keep it for backup).

at least you should be able to copy the whole asset folder, since that doesn't seem to be the source of the error and that takes the longest to work with, downloading assets and all.

I hope you don't have a virus or something on your pc, because I seem to recall virus that create desktop.ini back in my college days...

Solution 1 didn't work. I'll probably have to rely on solution 2, but the player works fine anyway.

Antivirus didn't come up with anything, so I'm not sure what's the problem. It might very well be that nutaku changed something serverside...

Thanks for the help tho.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 06:53 AM
Solution 1 didn't work. I'll probably have to rely on solution 2, but the player works fine anyway.

Antivirus didn't come up with anything, so I'm not sure what's the problem. It might very well be that nutaku changed something serverside...

Thanks for the help tho.

you're welcome, too bad I can't help.

I tried running download asset for c-f character and it works fine. tried re-downloading demeter and diabolos by moving all my assets to another folder, works too. I added Neptune yesterday too.
I tried putting a desktop.ini on my nutaku folder, and it does give me that exact same error.

so yeah, I'm not sure how but that file should be there and it should be fine on Nutaku's end

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 07:27 AM
by the way I forgot they have 2 options on folder options

show hidden files, folders, and drives
Hide protected operating system files (recommended)

so enable the first one and uncheck the second. just in case.

Cobblemaniac
07-25-2018, 08:51 AM
by the way I forgot they have 2 options on folder options

show hidden files, folders, and drives
Hide protected operating system files (recommended)

so enable the first one and uncheck the second. just in case.

Damn, applied that and now it works. Sweet, thanks my dude!

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 10:28 AM
Damn, applied that and now it works. Sweet, thanks my dude!

glad I could finally help lol

Aryan Aquila
07-26-2018, 11:50 AM
Remember how I was looking for ASMR done by one of the Voice Actresses in this game? I found one. It's Eligos's VA.
Subtitled as well. Enjoy your blowjob.

Cheers laddie. Never thought Kuudere voices are that ...marketable.

Cobblemaniac
07-26-2018, 07:44 PM
Cheers laddie. Never thought Kuudere voices are that ...marketable.

You're... missing out my man.

Kuuderes are up there in the tier list with danderes in best ASMR voices :smirk:

boolausus123
07-29-2018, 06:41 AM
You're... missing out my man.

Kuuderes are up there in the tier list with danderes in best ASMR voices :smirk:

What's a Dandere?

Cobblemaniac
07-29-2018, 07:52 AM
What's a Dandere?

Huh, I didn't expect you to ask...

But here's a couple of common dere types in anime.

http://goboiano.com/the-14-popular-dere-types-in-every-anime/

Tropes, basically.

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 11:50 AM
the player is working great, but the sound(back ground music is working, but the voice actress's voice is not working. I can't here any words)
How can I fix this?
HELP

Cloudofdarkhole6
07-29-2018, 12:42 PM
the player is working great, but the sound(back ground music is working, but the voice actress's voice is not working. I can't here any words)
How can I fix this?
HELP

first thought to this would be that voice is turned off in settings, checked that yet?

Eliont
07-29-2018, 10:17 PM
some scenes missing sound files either bc they missing on the server too or by any means cant be downloaded

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 11:22 PM
Can I find the dmm original(Japanese) files here? Please tell me the link

Eliont
07-30-2018, 03:25 AM
No, this thread only for Nutaku version.
You can try to ask here - https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-4.html#post124048

boolausus123
08-02-2018, 03:18 AM
I bet y'all that in the story after they stop Ragnorak, our MC actually marries all the gals and has a child with every one of em'.

Cobblemaniac
08-02-2018, 03:31 AM
I bet y'all that in the story after they stop Ragnorak, our MC actually marries all the gals and has a child with every one of em'.

I kinda have a theory that our MC probably suffers from multiple personality disorder, in order to (terribly) explain why he seems to have so many different personalities in various harem scenes, and probably to make him screwing every girl canon in the KH universe.

BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST A THEORY. A GAME THEORY

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 07:59 AM
If so, can I get a link?

Yumigami
08-02-2018, 10:39 AM
If so, can I get a link?

1. google Kamihime database. it should be the top result (contains thegzm dot space on the link).
+ has most scenes from nutaku version, updated quickly, with very few broken link.

2. go to the thread at post #974 and go to post #42.
+ this seems to be the most complete collection (still no soul / story), but it's DMM version.

3. look at user Cloudofdarkhole6 signature above.
+ compilation of most scenario files for the Kamihime Player, only missing a few characters.

I can't post link, so yeah.

boolausus123
08-02-2018, 02:11 PM
I kinda have a theory that our MC probably suffers from multiple personality disorder, in order to (terribly) explain why he seems to have so many different personalities in various harem scenes, and probably to make him screwing every girl canon in the KH universe.

BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST A THEORY. A GAME THEORY

I rather not go that far.

Crosoak
08-03-2018, 02:50 AM
mammon n zeruel
the new limited kh would be nice if anyone has them

Aryan Aquila
08-03-2018, 01:06 PM
mammon n zeruel
the new limited kh would be nice if anyone has them

Mammon.....finally. Love you, senpai. no homo.

nervehammer
08-11-2018, 10:34 PM
I'm not sure if I did this properly but here's Summer Gabriel's scenes.

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 10:16 AM
Strangely, when I open new tabs the entire page looks cleaner than before, they used to have the entire script in the page and now it just has a single file request line. I'm not sure whether this means anything different in terms of the player, I don't really have the time to test it out for my timezone cause its bedtime here. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Anyways, here Amaltheia's scenes because I'm a hardcore lolicon, oppai or not.

Was actually better than I expected considering the preview in the episodes scene didn't give me a very good impression of what was gonna happen...

Still, what the fuck Japan.

Yumigami
08-13-2018, 11:27 AM
Strangely, when I open new tabs the entire page looks cleaner than before, they used to have the entire script in the page and now it just has a single file request line. I'm not sure whether this means anything different in terms of the player, I don't really have the time to test it out for my timezone cause its bedtime here. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

bad news. It didn't work.
I tried putting Adramalech and Manargarmr in the same folder, and they worked fine. So I'm guessing they kept the old one but changed how the script for the new release works.

when I run download asset, it only says

C:\ <directory>
Amaltheia 1301_harem-summon.json
and so on

Press any key to continue ...

EDIT: actually I tried Adramalech from my backup files. when I open the .json from the game, it also has changed. so I assume the new files can't be used too now.
EDIT 2: I noticed the new files has the exact same content as the DMM files. so we're going to need a program that can grab the files and make the scenario like it's for DMM version

Yumigami
08-13-2018, 05:42 PM
Good news, finally!

after some tinkering around, I managed to convert the file that Cobblemaniac has kindly uploaded, to a file that would work with download asset.

for those interested, it's actually quite easy to do. you only need to open the file with word pad, figure out the url for the scenario.json / .ks files, and change the file to be similar to other nutaku .json files that's in this thread.

so far I've only tested this with the h scene that uses scenario.json (it already works on my player). the story scenes with .ks might or might not be more complicated

other thing to note is, because of the script change, you can now actually get the scenario files yourself provided you figure out what the resource directory code is (previously the dialogue is tied to your account, so you can't access it unless you have the kamihime). after that, you only need to make the ###_character.json yourself (this is the files that's tied to your account. after update, the content now is basically just showing what url to get the file from).

I'll try to upload Amaltheia files when I have changed all three .json files.

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 08:03 PM
Good news, finally!

after some tinkering around, I managed to convert the file that Cobblemaniac has kindly uploaded, to a file that would work with download asset.

for those interested, it's actually quite easy to do. you only need to open the file with word pad, figure out the url for the scenario.json / .ks files, and change the file to be similar to other nutaku .json files that's in this thread.

so far I've only tested this with the h scene that uses scenario.json (it already works on my player). the story scenes with .ks might or might not be more complicated

other thing to note is, because of the script change, you can now actually get the scenario files yourself provided you figure out what the resource directory code is (previously the dialogue is tied to your account, so you can't access it unless you have the kamihime). after that, you only need to make the ###_character.json yourself (this is the files that's tied to your account. after update, the content now is basically just showing what url to get the file from).

I'll try to upload Amaltheia files when I have changed all three .json files.

Already lost...

I'm not sure what format the json pathway and the resource directory comes in because I've never learned anything remotely close to coding or programming before, so I can't even dig out the URL.

Xude
08-13-2018, 11:11 PM
Already lost...

I'm not sure what format the json pathway and the resource directory comes in because I've never learned anything remotely close to coding or programming before, so I can't even dig out the URL.

what i managed to understand so far is: you can get the resource path name, on amalthea files its "d7\/ad\/1e3a94a3d3d8348febde5d2a1a030e2f06f12ba16f14d7ad\/scenario.json"
and put it after the usual link where the scripts were getting the file from, which is "https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/", which will take you to the scenario.json file.

EDIT: you still need to change the file a bit but if you use the older files as base you should be fine

Yumigami
08-14-2018, 12:39 AM
Here's my version of Amaltheia. Just do the usual stuffs, and it should work.
Like I mentioned in the previous post (other thing to note is...), I managed to get the files for Summer Metatron without actually having her (ironically I can't do that before update). But it's a lot more complicated, and these files are far from perfect.

First, like I mentioned above, the intro scenes uses different file type which is .ks. I managed to changed this into a working .json for Amaltheia, but it took me hours to do so.
The .ks files contains a lot of <enter> or line break, which is written as /n in .json. also, there should be <\> sign in most of the quotation mark (e.g. "bgm_talk_005-0db06e184b090933d376ec88f8b0c018557ba5d0.mp3" should be <\>"bgm_talk_005-0db06e184b090933d376ec88f8b0c018557ba5d0.mp3<\>" without the <> sign. I had to keep <> because the sign won't come out if I post as it is here). I have to change all of these manually.

Second, about Metatron (Summer's Bloom). Because I don't actually have her, I can't get the intro files. I can find the resource directory by using the online Kamihime Database (the folder name / code is in their link) and comparing with the link for my other Kamihime / eidolon, but the Kamihime Database don't have those for the intro files. Hence, I can't get them. Also, I made up the number by looking at past Kamihime, Frey and Neptune, number (210x and 220x. so I gave Metatron 230x). In the end, I created a working .json to grab the scenes but not the intro. And since the descriptions for the scenes is in the intro, they're empty as well. And since I guessed Metatron .json number 230x, they might not be accurate and clash with future release kamihime should anybody upload them. To use this files, do the usual of putting them in Nutaku folder, run download assets and build rpy.

But DO NOT run the write config! Instead, open the config file I included in my Metatron upload, open it with word pad, and copy the content to your own config.ini. I'm not sure if it's required, but I put it alphabetically between the entry for Metatron and Michael. I purposely named the files config - copy (2) so people don't accidentally overwrite their own config with mine.

some last note for those curious how I did it: resource directory is something like aebdeb68bd5da8f173b1931461480e609531c0de755dde59 for Metatron (summer) episode 2. They're different for all intro and scenes, and since they're long I can't guess them. I needed some way to discover them, and here's where Kamihime Database (webplayer courtesy of Eunicorn, thank you very much man) comes into play. by comparing with Ares (another SSR Kamihime) link,
/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f120e6c45546e1336b9531c0de755dde59/scenario.json
I figure out that Metatron summer is
/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f154deda48714d12889531c0de755dde59/scenario.json
I need to compare those to find out the /de/59/ part. In the future, I can grab the eidolon files by comparing that part with another eidolon and get the rest from Kamihime Database

In the future, I will create all the remaining .json for the missing kamihime scenes. But I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this files, since they're very crude. Let me know if anyone interested and I will post the files. Also if you have any questions, post and I'll try to help.

EDIT: I just realized the de/59/ is just the last 4 characters of that long folder name code oooffff. I can't believe it took me so long to realized that...

boolausus123
08-14-2018, 07:47 PM
bad news. It didn't work.
I tried putting Adramalech and Manargarmr in the same folder, and they worked fine. So I'm guessing they kept the old one but changed how the script for the new release works.

when I run download asset, it only says

Amaltheia 1301_harem-summon.json
and so on

Press any key to continue ...

EDIT: actually I tried Adramalech from my backup files. when I open the .json from the game, it also has changed. so I assume the new files can't be used too now.
EDIT 2: I noticed the new files has the exact same content as the DMM files. so we're going to need a program that can grab the files and make the scenario like it's for DMM version

Yeah, both the Swimsuit Gabriel and Adramalech don't work for me.

xellosp
08-15-2018, 10:19 AM
For anyone who still struggling with the new script format, I have made a script to convert the new format to old format, just extract the content of zip file to "game" folder and run "0_convert_script.cmd".
This script will scan the nutaku folder and convert any new format files to old format.
Since I only experiment on Amaltheia file, feel free to let me know if there're any problem.

Yumigami
08-15-2018, 04:49 PM
For anyone who still struggling with the new script format, I have made a script to convert the new format to old format, just extract the content of zip file to "game" folder and run "0_convert_script.cmd".
This script will scan the nutaku folder and convert any new format files to old format.
Since I only experiment on Amaltheia file, feel free to let me know if there're any problem.

Wow great work, Thank you very much! I can't wait to try this with Fortuna, just need to level her.

Darren
08-21-2018, 04:24 AM
Does someone have Managarmr?

Yumigami
08-22-2018, 07:25 PM
Does someone have Managarmr?

look at Cloudofdarkhole6 signature. it's inside his link there

boolausus123
08-23-2018, 12:20 AM
We got a bunch of new characters, who has them? I need the second wave of this year's Swimsuit Kamihime, Ra and the SR, the Walkure Romanze characters, the new Eidolon, the Yukata Kamihime that were released, and Satan (Awakened).

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 12:23 AM
We got a bunch of new characters, who has them? I need the second wave of this year's Swimsuit Kamihime, Ra and the SR, the Walkure Romanze characters, the new Eidolon, the Yukata Kamihime that were released, and Satan (Awakened).

Have Ra, but I'm still levelling her.

Darren
08-23-2018, 04:05 AM
look at Cloudofdarkhole6 signature. it's inside his link there

Okay,thanks

Yumigami
08-24-2018, 10:57 PM

I have Freja Yukata, still leveling.

As a side note, my rank 5 alt have Satan, but don't expect it up anytime soon...
also, I actually have most of the scenes by doing the trick I described above. they're incomplete files of course.

Ryghteous
08-25-2018, 01:43 AM
When I tried to run the execution files (download assets/rpy/configs) after the Metatron (bloom) download, it says:

Please help.

Edit: I even tried to redownload the entire kamihime player and the execution commands exhibit the exact same issue. Is anyone having the same problems? It seems like a direct problem on the execution files.

Yumigami
08-25-2018, 06:31 AM
When I tried to run the execution files (download assets/rpy/configs) after the Metatron (bloom) download, it says:

Please help.

Edit: I even tried to redownload the entire kamihime player and the execution commands exhibit the exact same issue. Is anyone having the same problems? It seems like a direct problem on the execution files.

did you extract the entire kamihime player files? I only got that error when I tried running them from inside the .zip folder

Kureru
08-25-2018, 06:35 AM
The downloader didn't get one of the files for Satan Awakened, I downloaded it manually and put it in the zip. Move the .png to the assets folder