PDA

View Full Version : Love scenes collecting

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Ryghteous
08-25-2018, 06:39 AM
did you extract the entire kamihime player files? I only got that error when I tried running them from inside the .zip folder

I'll try to extract all the files and see if it works. However, this doesn't explain why my original kamihime player stopped working all of the sudden. It's worked fine the past 8 or so months.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 06:55 AM
How do i update the player??

Ryghteous
08-25-2018, 11:00 AM
did you extract the entire kamihime player files? I only got that error when I tried running them from inside the .zip folder

So it did eventually work. Thanks! But I'm debating whether I should reimplement Metatron (Bloom)'s files; it seems that if I run the configs when they are present it doesn't work properly. Is anybody else encountering a similar problem?

Yumigami
08-25-2018, 12:03 PM
How do i update the player??
taken from GUIDE.txt inside the player...

To add new (only nutaku):
1) Create folder with character name in "nutaku" folder
2) Place extracted scenario files in this folder
3) Run 2_download_assets.cmd to grab images / music / voice lines from parsed scenarios
4) Run 3_build_rpy.cmd to get text lines from scenarios and write RenPy script KiriKiri / json scripts of KH.
5) Run 4_write_config.cmd to write "config.ini" file fo reader.
6) Launch Kamihime_Player.exe, wait while scripts been recompiled, and it all.
7) Watch them.

And happy New Year!

8) Some of the new files uploaded here needs convert_script to work, post #990. run that before step 3)

So it did eventually work. Thanks! But I'm debating whether I should reimplement Metatron (Bloom)'s files; it seems that if I run the configs when they are present it doesn't work properly. Is anybody else encountering a similar problem?

You're welcome. I actually made a new one that's easier to use and has more scenes. just run download/rpy/config like usual. note that it doesn't actually have the first encounter/get scene, I just put a random scene so it works properly.

fyi I did some test with the previous upload, even if you run config (which I mentioned you shouldn't actually...) it didn't crash my player. just create an empty Metatron summer entry. so I'm not sure what's wrong. if you want to be save, backup your last working player by zip-ping the whole thing. I usually do that if I want to experiment with new things.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=Yumigami;126271]taken from GUIDE.txt inside the player...

3) Run 2_download_assets.cmd to grab images / music / voice lines from parsed scenarios
4) Run 3_build_rpy.cmd to get text lines from scenarios and write RenPy script KiriKiri / json scripts of KH.
7) Watch them.

And happy New Year!

8) Some of the new files uploaded here needs convert_script to work, post #990. run that before step 3)

Thanks but how do i download the files for step 3) the link in the player does not work for me

Yumigami
08-26-2018, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=Yumigami;126271]taken from GUIDE.txt inside the player...

7) Watch them.

And happy New Year!

Thanks but how do i download the files for step 3) the link in the player does not work for me

What do you mean? If you have the player, you should have all the files you need. It's just that in the latest version of the player, 2_download_assets.cmd is instead 1_download_assets.cmd.
The same with step 4 and 5, which should be 2_ and 3_

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 10:57 PM
What do you mean? If you have the player, you should have all the files you need. It's just that in the latest version of the player, 2_download_assets.cmd is instead 1_download_assets.cmd.
The same with step 4 and 5, which should be 2_ and 3_

Whoops my bad, didn't see the files due to the window being too small. Thanks for your help! Although my laptop does take a very long time to run all those files.

boolausus123
08-27-2018, 12:00 AM
(Putting this link here for my phone due to the website acting retarded on my laptop for some reason) http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?SSR神姫

Yumigami
08-27-2018, 05:57 AM
Whoops my bad, didn't see the files due to the window being too small. Thanks for your help! Although my laptop does take a very long time to run all those files.

download asset takes a very long time, since it is downloading all the required files.
I suggest you do it a few at a times (1-3), instead of alot of Kamihime at once.

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 06:02 PM
download asset takes a very long time, since it is downloading all the required files.
I suggest you do it a few at a times (1-3), instead of alot of Kamihime at once.

lol yeah, I stopped updating the player for a while and came back few months ago for 30 or so charas, took more than half a day to finish downloading them all.

Cobblemaniac
08-31-2018, 07:00 AM
Took me ages, but here's Ra.

Yumigami
09-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Right now this thread is missing these entries (by release order):

Ea (Awakened)
Metatron (Summer's Bloom)
Celia
Akane
Ryu-Oh (Crimson Thunder)
Apep (Late Summer Breeze)

I would be thankful for anyone willing to share, thank you.

Haxmo
09-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Post #1004 has Bloom Metatron, it says incomplete but I'm not sure what's missing.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 04:39 AM
Post #1004 has Bloom Metatron, it says incomplete but I'm not sure what's missing.

It's missing the intro scene when you get the character and the 2nd H scene summary on the selection screen.

Berwayer
09-03-2018, 11:09 AM
Here are some missing entries:

Yumigami
09-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Here are some missing entries:

Wao two limited! you have my gratitude!

fingers crossed for Akane, Celia, and Ryu-Oh limited.

Xude
09-04-2018, 09:08 AM
all i got from this event :frown:

Crosoak
09-05-2018, 11:03 AM
all i got from this event :frown:

thanks for the file, but just letting people know:
if you get an error after applying this scene, it's because it starts with a [
rename it to Caspiel (Lunar Glory) then run build/write config again to fix it.

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 05:52 PM
I noticed with the converted new file formats changes the player name to {{主人公}} and 'build_rpy' displays error when I put that in 'player_name_unification' saying it doesn't support non-ASCII character. Anyone got a solution for this? Because that name looks really jarring.

Kureru
09-05-2018, 06:18 PM
I noticed with the converted new file formats changes the player name to {{主人公}} and 'build_rpy' displays error when I put that in 'player_name_unification' saying it doesn't support non-ASCII character. Anyone got a solution for this? Because that name looks really jarring.

line = line.replace('{{' + u'\u4E3B' + u'\u4EBA' + u'\u516C' + '}}',player_name)

Haxmo
09-05-2018, 06:44 PM
line = line.replace(u'{{\u4E3B\u4EBA\u516C}}',player_name )

Cobblemaniac
09-07-2018, 12:50 AM
line = line.replace(u'{{\u4E3B\u4EBA\u516C}}',player_name )

Sorry, which program do you input that?

Haxmo
09-07-2018, 07:53 PM
I was responding to #1019, but #1020 responded faster.

Cobblemaniac
09-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Phoibe (really should've been Phoebe tho) and Trivia.

Phoibe's really quality though.

Awawawa girl (aka dark Diana) is almost done to lvl 55, so I'll have her uploaded tmr.

Edit: Annnnd said awawawa girl is here.

Prophet
09-13-2018, 07:16 AM
So I looked into the method yumigami posted earlier #988 on page 99, and I came up with a method to take out scenes as soon as they are released.

Now, while the scenes themselves are functional, they will be missing the titles and summaries, since I can't find any way to access those without having the authentic JSONs. But if that's not too big of an eyesore, you can grab the files I make. I'll add a link to dropbox at the bottom, and as and when people provide the genuine JSONs for the characters, I will be removing said characters from the folder.

Also due to the partials being in the new format you will want to use xellosp's convert script (page 99 #990) before you run the Download/build/config commands.

Right now I only have the files of the missing characters uploaded in this folder:
Akane
Celia
Ryu-Oh (Crimson Thunder)
(Moonlight Profusion) Artemis
Anubis
Chernobog
Volos
Mokosh

As a bonus, I also managed to find the files for ereshkigal, which means they probably are going to release her on nutaku as well, but I have no idea about how or when.

**REMEMBER, THESE ARE PARTIAL FILES, THAT MEANS THE TITLE AND SUMMARY OF SCENES IS NOT PRESENT**

khvillager
09-13-2018, 09:33 AM
So I looked into the method yumigami posted earlier #988 on page 99, and I came up with a method to take out scenes as soon as they are released.

Now, while the scenes themselves are functional, they will be missing the titles and summaries, since I can't find any way to access those without having the authentic JSONs. But if that's not too big of an eyesore, you can grab the files I make. I'll add a link to dropbox at the bottom, and as and when people provide the genuine JSONs for the characters, I will be removing said characters from the folder.

Also due to the partials being in the new format you will want to use xellosp's convert script (page 99 #990) before you run the Download/build/config commands.

Right now I only have the files of the missing characters uploaded in this folder:
Akane
Celia
Ryu-Oh (Crimson Thunder)
Anubis
Chernobog
Volos
Mokosh

As a bonus, I also managed to find the files for ereshkigal, which means they probably are going to release her on nutaku as well, but I have no idea about how or when.

**REMEMBER, THESE ARE PARTIAL FILES, THAT MEANS THE TITLE AND SUMMARY OF SCENES IS NOT PRESENT**

Wow, great work, thanks for the files. Btw how did you get the intro files? I also tried yumigami method but can't find a way to get those intro files.
Also do you guess the file number or is there a way to know exactly?

Bear
09-14-2018, 11:10 AM
^ the file ID being the same as DMM aside, you can actually find them if you open up and read the text in 'scenario.json'
i.e. If you want Artemis's file ID, just open up her scenario.json and you will very soon find 5068-2-2_a in the scene text. Also note that, you might wanna add _h to access the slightly higher quality file even though the game only loads the LQ one. So that aforementioned Artemis scene CG file would be 5068-2-2_a_h.jpg

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 11:14 PM
Anyone got a none fucked up file scene for Nepthys my waifu?

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 11:16 PM

oh and I haven't been on this forum, can someone send me any of the character files not found on the player? Don't wanna scroll through 100 pages

Cobblemaniac
09-17-2018, 12:05 AM

Merry Christmas.

On another note, we'll get an x-mas Nephthys soon so that statement is... y'know.

oh and I haven't been on this forum, can someone send me any of the character files not found on the player? Don't wanna scroll through 100 pages

Unfortunately I don't know what's not on the player at this point and I don't know how to track it. I'm uploading my current player onto dropbox now, so give me... I dunno a day or something.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 01:39 AM
Merry Christmas.

On another note, we'll get an x-mas Nephthys soon so that statement is... y'know.

Unfortunately I don't know what's not on the player at this point and I don't know how to track it. I'm uploading my current player onto dropbox now, so give me... I dunno a day or something.

aight thanks I can't wait to paint my room white

Cobblemaniac
09-17-2018, 08:42 PM
aight thanks I can't wait to paint my room white

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CiBicbs61kgP_W7e_f1Dq9UNAUYFLVN7?usp=sharing

Hope your body is ready.

boolausus123
09-18-2018, 04:59 PM
Does anybody have Summer Gabriel or Kimono Ryu-Oh?

boolausus123
09-18-2018, 05:16 PM
Well my player is screwed up, I downloaded some of the stuff y'all recently posted and it won't work, just gives me errors. Don't tell me I'm gonna have to do extra crap and coding just to download characters now. -_-

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 06:30 PM
Well my player is screwed up, I downloaded some of the stuff y'all recently posted and it won't work, just gives me errors. Don't tell me I'm gonna have to do extra crap and coding just to download characters now. -_-

You need the 'convert_script' program from post #990 before you can download any asset from the new stuff now.

nut
09-18-2018, 08:04 PM

Akane
Celia
Ryu-Oh (Crimson Thunder)
Anubis
Chernobog
Volos
Mokosh

Ereshkigal already avaiable? I can't see her anywhere right now.

Cobblemaniac
09-18-2018, 08:44 PM
Ereshkigal already avaiable? I can't see her anywhere right now.

Available as in probably available within nutaku assets.

Not yet implemented in the game.

nut
09-18-2018, 10:53 PM
Available as in probably available within nutaku assets.

Not yet implemented in the game.

Hope they will implement her soon, she is free in dmm so I'll wait to unlock her scene myself :silly:

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 05:31 AM
Started getting weird errors when i try to add new girls (script program doesnt fix it) anyone have an up to date version of the player? Cause redownloading and adding all the old himes will be hell otherwise.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 06:53 AM
Started getting weird errors when i try to add new girls (script program doesnt fix it) anyone have an up to date version of the player? Cause redownloading and adding all the old himes will be hell otherwise.

See post #1032

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 12:07 AM
Hi there, I really enjoy this port of Kamihime, and I'm trying to create an apk since it was built in Renpy. I'm using Renpy's built in Android packager and Android studio. But, I can't get it to work, seems like it doesn't want to package well with python. Any help? :/

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 06:43 AM
I downloaded the original program from the 1st post of this thread but found out that it was missing the newer episodes. Do I have to re-download the entire thing from another build because it is taking a while for me to do download it?

nut
09-20-2018, 06:58 AM
I downloaded the original program from the 1st post of this thread but found out that it was missing the newer episodes. Do I have to re-download the entire thing from another build because it is taking a while for me to do download it?

You can download the missing scene from this thread and compile(read #337 and #990 for new format)
And There is a collection of compiled Scenes: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hmdbbp26x...CAm8kli8a?dl=0
made by Cloudofdarkhole6 so you can just download each scene, run 3_write_config.cmd and enjoy :wink:

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 12:53 PM
Downloaded the player from google drive on post #1032 but for some reason google drive always decides to split the player up in 4 different folders, as a result completely fucking it up. Any way to make it download evrything in 1 folder and resolve this issue?

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 01:01 PM
You can download the missing scene from this thread and compile(read #337 and #990 for new format)
And There is a collection of compiled Scenes:
made by Cloudofdarkhole6 so you can just download each scene, run 3_write_config.cmd and enjoy :wink:

Just finished trying that and I can't get it working at all.

Ryghteous
09-20-2018, 01:02 PM
Downloaded the player from google drive on post #1032 but for some reason google drive always decides to split the player up in 4 different folders, as a result completely fucking it up. Any way to make it download evrything in 1 folder and resolve this issue?

If in any case the four folders are zip files just extract them using 7zip or other software and then sort them all in one folder. Otherwise just download the player from Eliont's post on the very first page of the forum and then get all the character files from the dropbox link from a recent post. Run the Windows commands and u should be good to go.

Eunicorn
09-20-2018, 04:48 PM
stuffs

You're welcome and thanks for the coin, that actually made me update my prototype player.

Speaking of which, it's a slightly old project I want to finally share. Made it when I was planning to rewrite the whole web player to actually play all the assets scraped (not really 'all'). Not newb-friendly so I would advise not to take this one seriously for 'non tech-savvy,' but I want to share it for those who want to parse the harem files gathered 'with ease,' and since I already left the game it could be helpful somehow before I completely leave the kh-related projects. This is a server-based project [so you'll have to download the essentials before actually using it]. Supports both old and new scene formats.

Preview
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452393190310281217/492431305472999447/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452393190310281217/492431616275382282/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452393190310281217/492431983368994817/unknown.png

Procedures are given within a text file in the zip file (Must Read). Setting up the essentials should be easy :)

Scenes added are up to you; so far I only gathered some characters only, so it's your choice to look for more characters.
Another way is browsing through this dump (html file) I made which is sort of old but I guess everything after the latest entry is in this thread anyway— and you can format them like this:

Story:

{ "title": "Random Title", "summary": "Random Summary", "scenario_path": "REPLACE_ME/scenario/first.ks", "resource_directory": "REPLACE_ME" }
Scenario:

{ "scenario_path": "REPLACE_ME/scenario.json", "resource_directory": "REPLACE_ME" }

Where REPLACE_ME must be replaced by the resource directory hash (the long random lettered text)
— yes this is working for older scenes too. Example from Amon's scene (http://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f106c248172d5be9b19531c0de755dde59/scenario.json)

Important: for scenario_path, add its respective 'prefix' code from here (click me) (https://github.com/gazmull/kh-snek/blob/scripts-offline/index.js#L13) where:
intro = story
scene = scenario
get = story (soul only iirc)

Example: Amon - kamihime - scene
de/59/aebdeb68bd5da8f106c248172d5be9b19531c0de755dde59/scenario.json

then you can save it as specified:

episode 1: 1_name.json
episode 2 - story: 2_name.json
episode 2 - scenario: 3_name.json
episode 3 - story: 4_name.json
episode 3 - scenario: 5_name.json

For incomplete scenes, you'll need to do the namings above too, and for the missing files, just make a dummy file according to the specifications above and you're fine. I wrote it strictly for some reason.

HTML Dump file: Click Me (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452393190310281217/492450478064664577/resources.html)
Player Download: Click Me (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452393190310281217/492450879509626880/Kamihime-Player-Offline-demo.zip)

Thanks to everyone here https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/447798705551310848.png

ps. I recommend using the new scene format so you can see 'Successor' instead of player names, I might add the feature to customise the name later on. No time for now.

nut
09-20-2018, 08:35 PM
Just finished trying that and I can't get it working at all.

What problem did you get? Did you place the file in correctly folder?

Cobblemaniac
09-20-2018, 11:12 PM
Yeet.

10 characters.

Ryghteous
09-21-2018, 07:37 AM
Since the forum forbids me from posting links and therefore I cannot quote Euni's post, I'll just leave it here. As for your new version of the player, great work man! One question though: Is it possible to turn down the background music during the scenes? I find it obnoxiously loud and cover up the dialogue. Otherwise, I think it's amazing. Thanks!

Eunicorn
09-21-2018, 09:15 AM
Since the forum forbids me from posting links and therefore I cannot quote Euni's post, I'll just leave it here. As for your new version of the player, great work man! One question though: Is it possible to turn down the background music during the scenes? I find it obnoxiously loud and cover up the dialogue. Otherwise, I think it's amazing. Thanks!

Thanks. Possible but you have to dig within the source files at the moment:
Story source (https://github.com/gazmull/kamihime-player/blob/master/src/static/player/script/story.js#L78)
Scenario source (https://github.com/gazmull/kamihime-player/blob/master/src/static/player/script/scenario.js#L51)

Replace the volume values from the links above (you can find the files locally via: kamihime-player/src/static/player/script)
Edit them with notepad, saving it and then refreshing the page should do it if you're currently using the player

I'll add a volume slider later when I have the time again.

---

new characters

Ryghteous
09-21-2018, 10:06 AM
Thanks. Possible but you have to dig within the source files at the moment:

Replace the volume values from the links above (you can find the files locally via: kamihime-player/src/static/player/script)
Edit them with notepad, saving it and then refreshing the page should do it if you're currently using the player

I'll add a volume slider later when I have the time again.

---

new characters

Appreciate it man. It worked perfectly.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 08:11 PM
---

new characters

Errr... something's wrong, both are Neamhain json files, no Arianrod.

Xude
09-21-2018, 09:21 PM
Errr... something's wrong, both are Neamhain json files, no Arianrod.
i downloaded the scenes and my results were: the introduction chapters for both characters are replaced by ssr artemis introduction, and the scenes of Neamhain are replaced with
Arianrod's scenes.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 10:02 PM
i downloaded the scenes and my results were: the introduction chapters for both characters are replaced by ssr artemis introduction, and the scenes of Neamhain are replaced with
Arianrod's scenes.

Okay, found out what's wrong, the scene ID for both characters are same (2802-2805) and their intro scene have same number as Artemis (2601), just rename the json files to different numbers.

boolausus123
09-22-2018, 02:25 AM
Completely Off Topic: How do people download and post Japanese ASMR's on YouTube? They have to be getting them from DMM, but I don't think they're buying them considering most of those that post this stuff are from America and I don't think you can buy things from DMM with $ when it says Yen.

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 08:22 AM
Okay, found out what's wrong, the scene ID for both characters are same (2802-2805) and their intro scene have same number as Artemis (2601), just rename the json files to different numbers.

I have renamed them into different numbers. There are scenes but there are no introduction of scenes. It only write "*Summary"

Aryan Aquila
09-22-2018, 08:51 AM

I changed the json file name for the 2601 json file in arianrhod folder. but it ended up showing the second h-scene intro scene instead.

Eunicorn
09-22-2018, 09:00 AM
Uhuh, that's one way to handle the scene parsing. My builder's pretty straight forward, it gets everything from the provided resource directory itself instead of the actual file[name], which was derived from Eliont's builder. What builder do you guys use?

The file names for the new ones are within 2801-2810

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 05:33 AM
I have renamed them into different numbers. There are scenes but there are no introduction of scenes. It only write "*Summary"

If I'm not mistaken that's because the scene is extracted without actually having the character. You need to wait for someone who has the character on their account to share the scene if you don't want anything missing.

Eunicorn
09-25-2018, 04:25 AM
If I'm not mistaken that's because the scene is extracted without actually having the character. You need to wait for someone who has the character on their account to share the scene if you don't want anything missing.

Indeed. I only extracted its resource directory, I couldn't care less about the title nor the summary. It seems their builder likes the direct files instead hence the missing intros, but it shouldn't be missing at all.

Dargor
09-25-2018, 03:38 PM
Does anyone have the correct IDs of Neamhain and Arianrod? I know both files have the same ID and you can fix it by changing that, but I rather put the correct ID instead of using a random one.

Yumigami
09-28-2018, 07:44 PM
yup. Arianrod is 2801-2805, Neamhain is 2806-2810
some interesting note: I don't actually have both of them. I have a little trick I use to discover some title / infos like these:
if you press f12 to open the chrome console, go to gacha > gacha content > Arianrod (or other hime) > episode,
you can actually get all the required info for the first h scene. from there, I can also know their number by simple counting.

and here's Mokosh and Volos full files.

Yumigami
09-28-2018, 08:17 PM
so I just realized Arianrod intro scene file has the exact same content as the 2nd scenario file (Neamhain was correct, only Arianrod has this problem. and this is a different problem than the file name, the content of the files are exactly the same when it shouldn't be).
But the dropbox link provided by Prophet already has Arianrod inside, and this one has the correct intro scene.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 04:53 PM
Can someone save us the trouble all going through all the pages and finding the latest content and upload the latest with all the scenes player right now? Thank you, I would really appreciate that.

Jamless Yamonnaise
09-30-2018, 04:27 AM
Good evening gents (and maybe ladies), does anyone happen to know if someone has already posted scenes for Celia and Akane? Been perusing myself but haven't stumbled upon them yet so I wanted to confirm that I didn't miss them by mistake.

P.S: I've heard there's two 'new' h scenes for Baal other than the original scenes, but I don't know if it's been archived by our generous contributors thus far. If anyone can confirm this or maybe the estimated release date for the new scenes that would be great. Have a great day/evening!

Darren
10-01-2018, 01:13 AM
does anyone have or know where to find this player on android?

Prophet
10-01-2018, 06:30 AM
Current folder content:

Akane
Anubis
Arianrod
Artemis (Moon)
Attar
Baal (Unleashed)
Celia
Chernobog
Ereshkigal
Nannar
Neamhain
Perkunas
Ryu-Oh (Crimson)
Yam

Added:
Baal_Unleashed
Perkunas
Nannar
Yam
Attar

Removed:
Mokosh and Volos (full files posted by Yumigami in post #1063)

Will also remove Ereshkigal soon, since she's been distributed to all players in-game.

As before, these are partials, so titles and summaries will be missing.

dropbox.com/sh/dngxvgf4pgruqck/AADxPqoLk2zSp-z63ty1Vzb7a?dl=0

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Current folder content:

Akane
Anubis
Arianrod
Artemis (Moon)
Attar
Baal (Unleashed)
Celia
Chernobog
Ereshkigal
Nannar
Neamhain
Perkunas
Ryu-Oh (Crimson)
Yam

Added:
Baal_Unleashed
Perkunas
Nannar
Yam
Attar

Removed:

Will also remove Ereshkigal soon, since she's been distributed to all players in-game.

Baal Unleashed isnt working

Jamless Yamonnaise
10-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Current folder content:

Akane
Anubis
Arianrod
Artemis (Moon)
Attar
Baal (Unleashed)
Celia
Chernobog
Ereshkigal
Nannar
Neamhain
Perkunas
Ryu-Oh (Crimson)
Yam

Added:
Baal_Unleashed
Perkunas
Nannar
Yam
Attar

Removed:

You are a legend, thanks so much for Akane and Celia! Been searching for them for a while now :D

ARCHON
10-08-2018, 04:17 AM
Can someone please update the latest version of their player?. I can't seem to install any of the new scenarios on my own.

Eunicorn
10-11-2018, 02:35 AM
​​​​​​​​​​

Eunicorn
10-21-2018, 03:40 PM
Only download after maintenance or if your tool escapes japanese characters

Ryghteous
10-21-2018, 04:23 PM
Only download after maintenance or if your tool escapes japanese characters

Hey apparently the file for Halloween King is corrupted and won't extract. Can you look into that, please? Thanks!

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 09:14 AM
I just noticed, we still don't have Pazuzu file...

Hey apparently the file for Halloween King is corrupted and won't extract. Can you look into that, please? Thanks!

Everything works fine for me, the only issue is Vlad sharing same scenario numbers as another kami, but thats easily solved.

Eunicorn
10-22-2018, 11:29 AM
Seems you tried to do it after a moment I posted it and without a tool that escapes Japanese characters. [I posted it hours before the maintenance / event start] https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/366220508515139584.png?v=1 But it should be okay now.

Unregistered
10-24-2018, 02:44 PM
i download the zip of characters from here and extract to Kamihime_Player > game > nutaku
then run the cmd of "download_assets", "build_rpy", "write_config"

but i cant run the scene after run the player or reload the script, even the img of character doesn't exists on the background
what step do i wrong

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 10:56 PM
I think we need to sticky post #990 to the first post, we got many people unable to download the new assets since they don't know the existence of the script converter.

Walkyrie1997
10-26-2018, 10:47 AM
Um... There something odd on Noel's cg (KamiPro) on episode 3, the 3rd(?) pic was censored. Please check and fix it! Thanks

kamihimedb.thegzm.space/player/k6062/3/aebdeb68bd5da8f10f5d20a5321e35a29531c0de755dde59

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 12:38 PM
Did the new awakened kamihime's files got released?

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 11:30 AM
Are we going to get a newer update to the GD link? I can't keep going back and forth to the forums to keep checking

Arthas
11-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Hello, did someone can share vishnu, sati and kubera scenes please?

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 04:35 AM
I think most have moved to that new player on the other thread, thanks to the new format making it possible to grab scenes without having the character.

Ryghteous
11-10-2018, 08:06 AM
I think most have moved to that new player on the other thread, thanks to the new format making it possible to grab scenes without having the character.

What thread are you talking about? Could you link it?

Xude
11-11-2018, 09:15 AM
What thread are you talking about? Could you link it?

https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection.html

Ryghteous
11-11-2018, 10:45 AM
So is the other thread player better than this one? Has this one been replaced?

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 03:48 AM
So nobody is gonna post khime scenario files here anymore? is there an updated scenario storage somewhere?

Aryan Aquila
11-12-2018, 05:34 AM
So,... the scenes sharing community in this thread has left for good, eh? *sigh* the good ol' days~ maybe I should get myself more internet quota to download said new player in that thread and wolf down on Khime scenes alone like anyone else.:squint:

Xude
11-16-2018, 07:36 AM
So,... the scenes sharing community in this thread has left for good, eh? *sigh* the good ol' days~ maybe I should get myself more internet quota to download said new player in that thread and wolf down on Khime scenes alone like anyone else.:squint:

i used to come to this thread to see if there was some new hime or if i had one that had not been posted yet, but now that everyone can get them i dont feel the need to get back here as often, i guess its the same for everyone.
either way here are the two new ones for who is still using the old player.
(btw the other player has a dmm verson in case you are curious about the future himes scenes)

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 07:41 AM
i used to come to this thread to see if there was some new hime or if i had one that had not been posted yet, but now that everyone can get them i dont feel the need to get back here as often, i guess its the same for everyone.
either way here are the two new ones for who is still using the old player.
(btw the other player has a dmm verson in case you are curious about the future himes scenes)

You. I thank you.

Xude
11-21-2018, 06:05 AM
have some more :grin:

Unregistered
11-26-2018, 06:02 AM
can someone give scenario files for the new girls (aether, charis, hebe)? also for the old ones (vishnu, kubera and sati) as well?

Xude
11-28-2018, 06:59 PM
there you go

Unregistered
11-29-2018, 05:11 AM
there you go

Oh boy! so much meat, so little time!

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 05:05 AM
can someone share scenes for the x'mas nephtys and x'mas kamadeva? not xmas nyarlathotep. nope. except her.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 03:45 AM
when will samael and charis be uploaded

Jamless Yamonnaise
12-22-2018, 11:24 PM
If anybody got xmas nyarlathotep for nutaku servers chuck a share! This shameless weeb here will be truly grateful. Also Merry Christmas everybody in case I'm not here to officially announce it in a few days.

Prussia
02-10-2019, 06:44 AM
when i attempt to play the two episodes errors appear is anyone able to help?

Rohtang
02-27-2019, 10:16 AM
when i attempt to play the two episodes errors appear is anyone able to help?

Try redownloading the files again. Maybe some files got corrupted or damaged.

ShowmeYours2Day
03-02-2019, 09:05 AM
I just starting using the player, I was wondering is there anyway to get the scenes as GIF files from the player also. I haven't been able to find them online anywhere of everything currently released.

Alternate
03-02-2019, 04:38 PM
I just starting using the player, I was wondering is there anyway to get the scenes as GIF files from the player also. I haven't been able to find them online anywhere of everything currently released.

If you can get the images of the gif "pieces" that are in a stack of 16 images put into one, then you can probably get a gif. These things are found in the asset folder of your player, so... good luck searching.
Afterwards, you can then split up the image with the stack into 16 isolated ones and then combine them into a gif. Although, the stacks are rotated in a 90 degree clockwise, so you might want to do a 90 degree counter clock-wise to make it look like the actual thing.
To sum it up, you can get the scenes, but they're not gifs. They're put in a set of executions that make it run like a gif. If you can get the stack of 16 images put in one, then you can probably make a gif out of them. Would love to send you an example of it, but there's some restrictions towards what I can do.
Anyways, that is all I can help out currently.

FruitsPunch
03-28-2019, 04:37 PM
Just downloaded the player, is there a folder that has all the added characters or do i have to go through the thread finding each one that i dont have?

Unregistered
06-07-2019, 11:01 PM
Can anyone upload scene files for new characters especially minerva, tia

Unregistered
06-07-2019, 11:36 PM
Can anyone upload scene files for new characters especially minerva, tia
I mean scene assets for Minerva and new other characters, Tia

Unregistered
06-16-2019, 12:48 AM
Is it possible to add dmm scenes to the player? I've tried downloading the dmm only player from google drive and adding the dmm folder which did nothing? Is there something more I have to do?

Unregistered
06-17-2019, 08:08 AM
So, I'm guessing that this isn't being updated anymore?

saiko
10-08-2019, 01:50 AM
I miss the time when they shared, although I barely discovered this

jackjack4995
12-10-2020, 12:17 AM
hi guys i am new to this club and i wanted to know that how things worked out here. Do i just have tk download the player to get all scenes working or not? i saw a 5gb file posted by cloud, do i just have to get that one?

where'd you find it?
can you send it to me pls

diooksamuret
09-29-2021, 05:57 PM
Hello. Can anyone give me the link (https://anacams.com/) to upload scene files for new characters, especially Minerva? What do you think about that? Is it possible? Anyways,if you can help out currently, please I will glad you help me, tia.