PDA

View Full Version : [Event 14] Crucible of Combat vs The Demon Pride Union Event

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 06:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lMXKCKBl.jpg

Looks like we did get the no eidolon/weapon version.

Skarfang81
07-13-2017, 06:31 AM
Yeap looks like it, 2 Souls to unlock with Holy SPs you can earn during the event, also alot of Grimoires and SP to be had.

I can share a few nuggets of wisdom in the smashing ive been doing tonight (mostly solo being in Australia). Been using this party so far and has been working well: Andromeda (Sniper Shot EX skill), Satan, Susanoo, Beelzebub and Sol, with Amon Unleashed and Amaterasu in the reserves. Apocalypse as the Eidolon.

- The Overdrive attack from the Ultimate demon isnt honestly that bad in Rage mode, usually averages about 2k damage on your party if your doing appropriate debuffs but its alot of scattered attacks.
- Having 2 healers for Ultimate helps alot here, its a bit of a slog (im using Andromeda and Sol myself). Level 5 Ultimate demon for example has 3.8 million HP.
- Have a dispel in your party is important here! The Ultimate demon when it uses its Overdrive attack in non-rage mode gets a +ATK buff that causes her basic attacks to do 4k+ damage each. Sol is a great choice here if you have her, save her Red ability to dispel that buff. (Seems to be up often enough for this, you will push her into Rage pretty often)
- Ive been using my Grails (the ones you get from doing Lilims) for +ATK, +HP, +Recovery and +Triple ATK, would love some more info on the best buffs here.
- If you have a decent party you can just auto battle the expert Lilim and the expert Demons (my Dark team has 39K attack so your mileage may vary) they are pretty straight forward.

katsalia
07-13-2017, 09:04 AM
Not feeling very confident in this event so far for getting the new Souls... and I was really hoping to get Morgan (know she's not out yet).
Do all of the Union events use the same Holy P as rewards? Because I feel like it'll take like 3 or 4 events worth to get enough for them all.

sanahtlig
07-13-2017, 10:21 AM
Here's some stats on progress to shoot for each day. This is based on an 8-day event duration and striving for max rewards.
Individual PP: 375k/day (3mil max)
Union PP: 5mil/day (40mil max), or 14 members each aiming for max individual PP
Demon Subjugation (Expert): 37.5/day (300 max), or 2.7/day for 14 active members
Demon Subjugation (Ultimate): Same as Expert
Hallowed Grails: 400/day max, or 28.5/day for 14 active members (~5 Lilim Experts)

Those who can clear Ultimate should be focusing on that, and letting weaker members handle the Demon Experts. 5 soloed Ultimates a day is a good quota to shoot for (more if you get help from others). If you can't do Ultimates, aim for 6-9 soloed Demon Experts a day (more if you get help) and farm more than your share of Hallowed Grails for your union.

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 10:21 AM
Holy P should be shared throughout all the events. My irk about this though is I didn't expect regular Soul P would be a reward. Meh.

bigblackcock
07-13-2017, 11:04 AM
i was a little surprised, after reset i tried to battle level 1 ultimate demon and she had something around 3M HP, and it was just level 1.
for now i think i did well, even though i was at work and was limited i got 322K PP while i was there+ another 800K+ PP from burst time (had to got about 15 min before burst time is over for...dinner...damn early dinner..)
anyway, i unlocked the standard new soul, not gonna use her now but maybe i'll train her after the event.
and to be honest i've thought to record my battle with demon, but with all the buff and members joining the battle it won't feel the same as the others.
so instead i recorded my battle with lilim, either enjoy it or get bored and curse me for wasting X min of your time XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3desSUgXDUU&feature=youtu.be

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 11:10 AM
Yea, if you're strong enough and log on early, you can solo the the lower level ones to net a large amount of PP. Early bird gets the worm as they say?

I don't want to burn through my elixirs and seeds so I'm going to take it a little easy on this event. The union I'm in is active enough we should be done with everything in ~3 days depending on how difficult ultimate gets.

Edit: Nevermind that, I didn't see how many ultimates we needed, might be longer than expected, rest will be done rather quickly though.

bigblackcock
07-13-2017, 11:30 AM
Yea, if you're strong enough and log on early, you can solo the the lower level ones to net a large amount of PP. Early bird gets the worm as they say?

I don't want to burn through my elixirs and seeds so I'm going to take it a little easy on this event. The union I'm in is active enough we should be done with everything in ~3 days depending on how difficult ultimate gets.

yea, though i may not be able to do so everyday as reset time is about 10AM for me, but still happy i could solo 1 with no bonus, even though it was just level 1 XD

and the only reason i may spam more seeds on it is for the weapon material thing, have multiple of weapon that i want to level up so it can help me nicely with it.

LH206
07-13-2017, 12:46 PM
Is there any reason 'not' to use the Grails up right away to give active buffs for the day? Especially when I'm in a Union that will probably only be able to clear a handful of Ultimates per day? Not many high ranking/active/"strong" members. I'm the most likely one who will contribute the most with my 29k Dark team. I nearly solo'd Lv1 Ultimate with no buffs just to see how it was but died close to the end. And that's fine, but if the union buffs should be applied right away without (any?) regard to the grails then I'll apply them right away to help the collective.

Raene
07-13-2017, 01:01 PM
X-posted from the other union thread, as others may see it here better.

My union has found out some information that others might find useful

1) Buffs cap out at 400 per day, total.
This means you should try to farm 400 Holy Grails per day. Buffs also seem to be limited at 99 Per category, though this is unconfirmed right now. If this is the case, we plan to spend 99 in Attack+, 99 in Double attack rate +, 99 in Tripple attack rate+, and 99 in burst damage+, with leftovers into HP or Affliction rate+
From previous information earlier in this thread, buffs are reset daily, and must be spent again. For this cause, optimally try to prepare 400 grails in advance, and spend all 400 as soon as the day is reset.

2) BOSS HAS ALOT OF DANGEROUS BUFFS. DISPEL THEM WITH CHAOS MAGIC ASAP.
Chaos Magic is an EX skill gained from Levelling up Cassiopeia. The boss can often have as much as 3 buffs active at the same time, if not dispelled. These buffs are Attack+, Defense+, Double attack rate+, and Triple attack rate+
The Attack+ buff is particularly lethal, level 40+ Ultimate Demons easily team-wiping our union in a single attack when not dispelled, even with precautions in place (defense buffs, attack debuffs on boss, etc).
The Defense+ buff seems to cut our Damage Dealt in half, or less, making the boss extremely difficult to kill.
For this cause our Union is bringing 5-6 Chaos Magic slotted heros to every raid. We also recommend plenty of Cassio/Andro heroes as these heros can heal every player's team, with our most veteran Dark-Mains bring DPS heros such as Arthur or Siegfried to do the heavy-lifting.
We also highly recommend at least 1 Mordred per raid, to bring Black Propaganda for boss control, which lets others bring Chaos Magic or Attack/Defense debuffs like Sniper Shot.

Our union is quite well coordinated on discord, so our Dark-Main veterans are able to call for Andro/Cassio heals when their teams get low, and our Siegfrieds are able to call their ready-Fullbursts at which case we'll stun the boss, and wait for their attack before continuing killing the boss (Usually, these bursts are hitting 3-4mil+). We're using coordinated Stickers as signals, with certain stickers meaning "Heal now"(break time!), and another meaning "Dispel now"(Go go!), and another that indicates a Sieg has their fullburst ready(I'm up next!). Discord is extremely helpful but I could honestly see just sticker-communication being every effective too, as long as you assign a meaning to each sticker.

3) No SSR's or Rankings in this event. The DMM version had SSR's only in the REPRINT, aka the rerun of this event, which wont appear in the Nutaku version for roughly another ~9months(?).

4) You aren't limited to 1 raid at a time.
If you die in a demon raid, simply join another raid! You can seemingly participate in as many simultaneous Lillim and Demon battles as you wish, though I have at most only managed to be part of 2 Demon battles and a Lillim battle at the same time;
When a Raid that you "left behind" gets finished by other players, you will get a popup notifying you to pickup your rewards. There seems to be absolutely 0 downside to simply joining a raid as a glass cannon, unloading Damage on the boss as fast as possible, and then dying and clicking the "Go to my Page" option to repeat this in other raids.
To reiterate: NO YOU CAN'T "GIVE UP" ON DEMON BATTLES. THIS IS A GOOD THING. They don't time out after 1 hour either, so you can potentially wait a WHOLE DAY for your union members to finish off a boss for you.

These are my findings so far, with a few unconfirmed observations. If anyone tests them and finds out for sure, let me know and I'll fix the mistakes. I'm REALLY enjoying this event so far, it's nice having the union members all working together and strategising together awesome plans and good execution.

Good luck!

Here was our union's progress after ~11 hours of launch so far. We plan to almost double these numbers once our Burst Times appear and more of our heavy-hitters log on for the day, and we start spending Seeds.

LH206
07-13-2017, 01:17 PM

My union has found out some information that others might find useful

1) Buffs cap out at 400 per day, total.
This means you should try to farm 400 Holy Grails per day. Buffs also seem to be limited at 99 Per category, though this is unconfirmed right now. If this is the case, we plan to spend 99 in Attack+, 99 in Double attack rate +, 99 in Tripple attack rate+, and 99 in burst damage+, with leftovers into HP or Affliction rate+
From previous information earlier in this thread, buffs are reset daily, and must be spent again. For this cause, optimally try to prepare 400 grails in advance, and spend all 400 as soon as the day is reset.

This answers my question above, thank you. I saw that you posted this on that smaller thread but thank you for posting it to this [Event] thread.

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 01:33 PM
For the union buffs I was told it caps out 400 (100 can go into each with 8 different choices) and resets everyday, so you can't do what you're saying with leftovers since you're already at the cap for the day with your picks.

Personal opinion on priorities:
1. Atk. Pretty much a necessity if you want to get anywhere.
2. HP. Extend survivability for more attacks.
3. Burst damage. Everyone can use burst and it's godsend during burst hours and Siegfried.
4. Triple Attack. More attacks and quicker burst gauge fill for more damage. RNG though.
5. Double Attack. Same as above, unless double attack has some higher success rate. JP wiki lists nothing.
6. Regen? Or is it heal increase? This can be quite useful as well but honestly a low priority since this isn't a solo job. Might good for inactive unions though.
7/8. Affliction rate buffs are fairly useless this fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Could someone verify if the boss levels reset each day? Or is that just buff? I actually can't find where it's mentioned, only mentions of union buff reseting. I mean it seems a little impossible if it doesn't.

CrimsonRunner
07-13-2017, 01:39 PM

Here was our union's progress after ~11 hours of launch so far. We plan to almost double these numbers once our Burst Times appear and more of our heavy-hitters log on for the day, and we start spending Seeds.

I know it's late for this one, but does your union have any slots left and what requirements does it have :D?

sanahtlig
07-13-2017, 01:40 PM
Could someone verify if the boss levels reset each day? Or is that just buff? I actually can't find where it's mentioned, only mentions of union buff reseting. I mean it seems a little impossible if it doesn't.
"毎日午前五時に全てのレベルがリセ トされる。"

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 01:48 PM
"毎日午前五時に全てのレベルがリセ トされる。"

Thanks, was having a hard time finding it. Wished it was mentioned in game too but I guess it'll be a normal thing after a day.

Raene
07-13-2017, 02:03 PM
For the union buffs I was told it caps out 400 (100 can go into each with 8 different choices) and resets everyday, so you can't do what you're saying with leftovers since you're already at the cap for the day with your picks.

Personal opinion on priorities:
1. Atk. Pretty much a necessity if you want to get anywhere.
2. HP. Extend survivability for more attacks.
3. Burst damage. Everyone can use burst and it's godsend during burst hours and Siegfried.
4. Triple Attack. More attacks and quicker burst gauge fill for more damage. RNG though.
5. Double Attack. Same as above, unless double attack has some higher success rate. JP wiki lists nothing.
6. Regen? Or is it heal increase? This can be quite useful as well but honestly a low priority since this isn't a solo job. Might good for inactive unions though.
7/8. Affliction rate buffs are fairly useless this fight.

From a team-work perspective, if you're working together with your union to defeat bosses: I would say that HP is nice, but really unneeded. Perhaps if you're a union with alot of Solo-players, but that's not really the structure of this event.

This event allows deaths really leniently- you simply die, and join another raid! No downsides. Also due to the fact we want to QUICKLY down bosses, if your guild is active enough you can simply Glass-Cannon into a raid, deal say, 20% of the boss's HP, and let another 4 union members do the same thing after you die. Each spending only 3-5 turns attacking, and then leaving for another raid to do the same.
Of course, working in teams is alot more efficient, 1 person can apply debuffs while the others deal DPS, but that's another topic entirely. Also this approach uses alot of Seeds/BP, which after the -50% cost and the previous event, alot of our members have more seeds than they could possibly ever use. (I have 600+ seeds, for example.)

Basically it depends on your union: If you have strong and active members who can mop up High- Level Demons, just go glass cannon buffs.
If you've only got 1-2 players trying to slug through an extended fight and can't afford to die- Then maybe spend some into HP - See also: You should've joined an active union! (Too late now though)

I have noticed alot of debuffs are bouncing off of the Demon bosses ineffectively, and Dizzy/Charm effects are EXTREMELY useful in general if you can get them to stick.
I would say pump everything into attack, double rate, triple rate and burst.
You can take some out of double/triple/burst and feed extras into HP if you feel the need for it. Chance to land ailments on boss is also very good as well, when you consider Dark teams usually bring alot of debuffs - And that the Demons seems to innately resist a higher rate of debuffs than others. However, though it's useful, I can't see justifying spending buff points into this when the other buffs are just simply better.

Boss has 0 debuffs that they cast on the player, so "Chance to resist Ailments" is 100% useless, at least for this event. Definitely never spend anything for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's late for this one, but does your union have any slots left and what requirements does it have :D?

We've been prepared for this Event for almost a month now, so we've finished with inactivity cleanups and have 30 active members already set to go, sorry :(

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 02:06 PM
From a team-work perspective, if you're working together with your union to defeat bosses: I would say that HP is nice, but really unneeded. Perhaps if you're a union with alot of Solo-players, but that's not really the structure of this event.

This event allows deaths really leniently- you simply die, and join another raid! No downsides. Also due to the fact we want to QUICKLY down bosses, if your guild is active enough you can simply Glass-Cannon into a raid, deal say, 20% of the boss's HP, and let another 4 union members do the same thing after you die. Each spending only 3-5 turns attacking, and then leaving for another raid to do the same.
Of course, working in teams is alot more efficient, 1 person can apply debuffs while the others deal DPS, but that's another topic entirely. Also this approach uses alot of Seeds/BP, which after the -50% cost and the previous event, alot of our members have more seeds than they could possibly ever use. (I have 600+ seeds, for example.)

Basically it depends on your union: If you have strong and active members who can mop up High- Level Demons, just go glass cannon buffs.
If you've only got 1-2 players trying to slug through an extended fight and can't afford to die- Then maybe spend some into HP - See also: You should've joined an active union! (Too late now though)

I have noticed alot of debuffs are bouncing off of the Demon bosses ineffectively, and Dizzy/Charm effects are EXTREMELY useful in general if you can get them to stick.
I would say pump everything into attack, double rate, triple rate and burst.
You can take some out of double/triple/burst and feed extras into HP if you feel the need for it.

Boss has 0 debuffs that they cast on the player, so "Chance to resist Ailments" is 100% useless, definitely never spend anything for that.

It'd vary amongst union definitely.

I choose HP 2nd cause it's the closest thing we have to defense. I dunno about yours but our Ultimate can deal around 4~5k per hit and over 10k if buffed. Extending our lifeline to get in hits is important, even if we can delay her overdrive with the ridiculousness that she goes between rage and stun these fights, her regular hits will pick us off and heals are in no way enough since they're fixed. We can't exactly glass cannon when we can't survive til our cannon is ready, that being a full burst.

Regardless, the union I'm in isn't going to have any problems with completing event and we're up to the 50~60's already with some already done with their 3 mil.

OtherGuy02
07-13-2017, 02:10 PM
That feeling when you've made the mistake of not leaving your own "union" (just a solo union for doing daily quests) before the event starts and have to do it all solo. :S

Think the Ultimates might be a bit beyond me unfortunately, though it seems atleast from the rewards this event isn't really worth putting any effort into since there's nothing really important available, just some souls I'll never use after leveling.

Raene
07-13-2017, 02:12 PM
That feeling when you've made the mistake of not leaving your own "union" (just a solo union for doing daily quests) before the event starts and have to do it all solo. :S

Think the Ultimates might be a bit beyond me unfortunately, though it seems atleast from the rewards this event isn't really worth putting any effort into since there's nothing really important available, just some souls I'll never use after leveling.

You can still JOIN unions while this event is ongoing. You just can't leave or be kicked from one. Too bad that you count as inside a union though, it's gonna be extremely hard to unlock alot of the rewards. Plus side is there's no SSR's that you miss out on though.

If other people are union-less right now, definitely go find an active union ASAP! I'm sure unions with vacancies are all desperately trying to fill their ranks (Judging by the amount of Scouts people have been spamming mindless for the last week)

sanahtlig
07-13-2017, 02:14 PM
Regardless, the union I'm in isn't going to have any problems with completing event and we're up to the 50's already with several already done with their 3 mil.
That's sort of ominous since those who've already done their 3mil PP (especially those just spamming Lilims on auto) might take a break for the rest of the event, leaving others to do the thankless heavy lifting of grinding Ultimates for the rest of the week. If you're counting on people to pitch in when they're no longer getting personal rewards, then you have a much more optimistic view of human nature than I. Expect participation to decline significantly over the course of the week as the novelty of the event wears off.

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 02:16 PM
That's sort of ominous since those who've already done their 3mil PP (especially those just spamming Lilims on auto) might take a break for the rest of the event, leaving others to do the heavy, thankless grinding of defeating Ultimates for the rest of the week.

That's a possibility, though I think that can apply to pretty much anyone at this point. Since not everyone is in a hurry to get the new soul p currency and there are no event eidolon/weapons, some people will most likely just mooch off their union for the rewards.

Raene
07-13-2017, 02:25 PM
That's a possibility, though I think that can apply to pretty much anyone at this point. Since not everyone is in a hurry to get the new soul p currency and there are no event eidolon/weapons, some people will most likely just mooch off their union for the rewards.

Honestly I don't even know if the new souls are even useful at all. Their skillsets seem... Mediocre. Lvl Up Bonus is pretty trash (defense and Afflication RST) and no 3rd ability.
They'll probably end up being Jewel and Harem fodder, like most R quality hime's

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Honestly I don't even know if the new souls are even useful at all. Their skillsets seem... Mediocre. Lvl Up Bonus is pretty trash (defense and Afflication RST) and no 3rd ability.
They'll probably end up being Jewel and Harem fodder, like most R quality hime's

Their mastery bonus is enough for me. Morgan's tree gives defense and Shingen's gives hp. Oh and the fact I've been long done with all the current souls.

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 04:07 PM
Shingen (like, actual Shingen instead of the two earlier in the line) should be fun for glass cannon burst shenanigans though, if you have the kamihime available to make it work.

Shame that the game system so far just doesn't exactly encourage Morgan le Faye's 'buff the hell out of one kamihime to carry the team' style. Still, I give props to the designers for coming up with different ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

That's sort of ominous since those who've already done their 3mil PP (especially those just spamming Lilims on auto) might take a break for the rest of the event, leaving others to do the thankless heavy lifting of grinding Ultimates for the rest of the week. If you're counting on people to pitch in when they're no longer getting personal rewards, then you have a much more optimistic view of human nature than I. Expect participation to decline significantly over the course of the week as the novelty of the event wears off.

I can't speak for others, but as someone who's near 3m pp already I plan on farming the whole event because it's easy weapon exp fodder. I have several SSRs and SRs I still need to max.

sweetman
07-13-2017, 04:26 PM
What would be the best course of action with an inactive union/union leader..... Not getting any buffs and pretty much not able to solo far enough without buffs. I think I'm kind of screwed at this point in this event concidering I was away for a few days and didn't have time to switch to an actually active Union :mad: Don't want to waste to many resources if I won't get much out of it anyway. Rather save up for a raid event or something that gives SSR's

fucka
07-13-2017, 06:22 PM

Union events are not that often. It takes a long time to get enough points for the legend one. They are really good

sanahtlig
07-13-2017, 11:27 PM
They new souls give a permanent buff to your main heroine. That's reason enough to collect them.

EmiyaNanaya
07-13-2017, 11:37 PM
Man, after all the buffs, I thought I can beat Ultimate solo... I was wrong... I had to expend 3 Elixirs as most of my Union mates are offline atm... and that was only lvl 1... Currently have 26k Attack...

bigblackcock
07-14-2017, 12:08 AM
Man, after all the buffs, I thought I can beat Ultimate solo... I was wrong... I had to expend 3 Elixirs as most of my Union mates are offline atm... and that was only lvl 1... Currently have 26k Attack...

i wouldn't recommend to use elixers to revive in raid/union events as other players/members can join you and help you out.
i think it's better to use them during advent events to get more AP and collect more mats.

was bored so here hades encounter episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB_cg5piiz0&feature=youtu.be

Unregistered sex offender
07-14-2017, 04:27 AM
does each enhancement increase the bonus by 1% or is ot different for each buff?

Kitty
07-14-2017, 08:09 AM
Not sure if my union minds me posting our progress...not that i care. but here's how we did in the first 24H... I think we'll manage to get to 40M PP... I just hope those that get to 3M fast won't slack off, not that I've been on in the last few hours :P
Our team is pretty nice, active union members and really helpful so I know we'll get there... this event is pretty easy and straightforward. I guess it's cause this is the first one, and there are quite a lot of unions that aren't as strong, so it has to be fair.. I guess it's easier for those union with players above lvl 60 rank or so.. though I kinda had my doubts before the event, I thought it was going to be really hard from what I first heard about it. :D
The buffs are amazing though in the demon battles.. we're able to do over 1M full burst.. well, mr noob can do 2M :o
our burst time is in 1H anyway, so hopefully we'll have a lot of guys on to fight.. not that I can play much today..

sanahtlig
07-14-2017, 09:30 AM
I thought it was going to be really hard from what I first heard about it. :D
At higher levels the Ultimate and even the Lilim boss can one-shot characters for over 11k damage. Past ~LV25 the Ultimate is no longer soloable.

bigblackcock
07-14-2017, 11:10 AM
Not sure if my union minds me posting our progress...not that i care. but here's how we did in the first 24H... I think we'll manage to get to 40M PP... I just hope those that get to 3M fast won't slack off, not that I've been on in the last few hours :P
Our team is pretty nice, active union members and really helpful so I know we'll get there... this event is pretty easy and straightforward. I guess it's cause this is the first one, and there are quite a lot of unions that aren't as strong, so it has to be fair.. I guess it's easier for those union with players above lvl 60 rank or so.. though I kinda had my doubts before the event, I thought it was going to be really hard from what I first heard about it. :D
The buffs are amazing though in the demon battles.. we're able to do over 1M full burst.. well, mr noob can do 2M :o
our burst time is in 1H anyway, so hopefully we'll have a lot of guys on to fight.. not that I can play much today..

my luck couldn't be much worse, from all the times my cousins decided to visit us when it's union even, and exactly on the weekend when i'm not working and could play more, but no.. can't play as much even if it's my day off :/
i wish i could do more as my dark team is my strongest so i won't be able to do that well next time,but it's not up to me.
even so, thanks for having active union we'll surely reach that 40M very soon so it won't be a problem, i just wish i could help more with ultimate

AgentFakku
07-14-2017, 12:13 PM
I was doing raid battles lol thought this event was just raid battles until I saw it was something different

kinda figure out what to do lol after reading edit: still confused @_@

also, these battles are fricking tougher than the raid battles, died so many times lol

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 02:14 PM
Thinking now that maxin double and triple attack rates is better than sacrificing one for burst damage, assuming both are the same rates, triple takes priority over double. With double and triple max, I can almost always go from 0 to 100% or 100% to 0 in 1 turn for the boss's rage meter, making it easier to juggle between stun and rage and reduce overdrive rates. The union I'm in went burst this time and while the extra 500k+ damage from a full burst damage is very nice, I feel it doesn't make up for not being able to do the above as the extra amounts of hits I would have gotten in would easily out number the extra from burst buff.

Can still solo a Lv25 ultimate with my current dark team despite it not being my main but requires I wait out enemy buffs more often.
edit, nvm, it was a LV46. lol.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 02:17 PM
At higher levels the Ultimate and even the Lilim boss can one-shot characters for over 11k damage. Past ~LV25 the Ultimate is no longer soloable.

I think they're still soloable till maybe 40. Just killed one by myself at lvl 37. Granted I was fully buffed at 100 attack, 100 hp, 100 heal, and 100 burst attack. Also I main dark with Susanoo and Satan with 16k-17k hp after buffs so by no means is it easy. You also want to eat the rage burst from the boss because if you take the normal burst it gets an attack up that allows it to 10k-12k a hit. So if it rage burst after that u dead. I think if u had a full SSR dark team u might even be able to solo it to lvl 50. But yeah after lvl 25 these become harder than some ragnarok fights.

OtherGuy02
07-14-2017, 04:27 PM
What kind of effect do people think the grails give per one used? As its a max 100 I'm assuming 1 = 1% increase or something like that?
Just thinking due to being the only one in my union I'm having to solo this so don't have tons of grails to throw about so is it even worth throwing away say 5-7 into 4 stats each day or would it be better to save them for nearer the end then just use them all in the last few days to super-power through late level experts or ultimates when they become too difficult to handle without increases.

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 04:38 PM
What kind of effect do people think the grails give per one used? As its a max 100 I'm assuming 1 = 1% increase or something like that?
Just thinking due to being the only one in my union I'm having to solo this so don't have tons of grails to throw about so is it even worth throwing away say 5-7 into 4 stats each day or would it be better to save them for nearer the end then just use them all in the last few days to super-power through late level experts or ultimates when they become too difficult to handle without increases.

To be truthful, I don't think 5~7 grails in 4 stats is gonna help you much.

According to the JP wiki, the buff values are
Atk↑ = +1% each, +100% at Lv100
Burst Dmg↑ = +1.5% each, +150% at Lv100.
HP↑ = +1% each, +100% at Lv100
Heal↑ = +1.5% each, +150% at Lv100
No listed values for double and triple attack rates nor affliction success/resist.

Had double and triple attack at 100 yesterday but didn't recall if it was 100% or not, didn't pay attention to that detail but it was pretty dang often. Though it's most likely better to get only one of the two, since they do not affect each other and actually clash with each, unless there's a priority system with the 2.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 04:55 PM
Hmm, does the wiki say anything about the burst damage buff being a multiplier, or added to each individual kamihime's burst multiplier? As the latter makes it way worse than I originally thought.

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 05:03 PM
Hmm, does the wiki say anything about the burst damage buff being a multiplier, or added to each individual kamihime's burst multiplier? As the latter makes it way worse than I originally thought.

Wiki says

バーストダメージアップ Lv1毎に+1.5% (バースト倍率に加算) 例:バフLv100 SSR神姫のバースト倍率が5倍(500%)か 6.5倍(650%)に

Google translates to
Burst Damage Increment + 1.5% per Lv 1 (Add to Burst Magnification) Example: SSF Shinki burst magnification increases from 5 times (500%) to 6.5 times (650%) with buff Lv 100
(Not sure why google translates SSR to SSF but the original Japanese text says SSR. Shinki = himes)

And after checking my own fight, I can say that 100 into double attack rate is not 100% double attack rate.

sanahtlig
07-14-2017, 05:24 PM
Wiki says

バーストダメージアップ Lv1毎に+1.5% (バースト倍率に加算) 例:バフLv100 SSR神姫のバースト倍率が5倍(500%)か 6.5倍(650%)に

Google translates to
Burst Damage Increment + 1.5% per Lv 1 (Add to Burst Magnification) Example: SSF Shinki burst magnification increases from 5 times (500%) to 6.5 times (650%) with buff Lv 100
(Not sure why google translates SSR to SSF but the original Japanese text says SSR)
What this means is that for an SSR and a Burst buff at 100 stacks, Burst damage increases by 25%. But Burst damage is only a fraction of your sustained damage, usually less than half, so divide by 2.5. So the Burst buff increases your team's sustained DPS by about 10%. Meanwhile double attack/triple attack not only increase your sustained DPS, they also allow you to Burst more often, so I can definitely see how those would be preferable.

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Yea, the burst boost was rather disappointing. Thinking +150% to total burst damage was too much of wishful thinking. Going from 1mil to 2.5mil burst damage would be broken. Though I'm thinking it still fits in for best combination for grails still uses it. Maybe:
100 atk
100 hp
100 burst
100 triple atk

Kinda wish they gave us the values for triple and double attack. I mean I can't really see any reason to get double over triple, unless triple has a smaller increase rate compared to double.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 05:46 PM
Well, +burst is still useful for a union whose strategy is people jumping in during burst time, unleash their burst, and don't care what happens afterwards.

...but for the union I'm in, now I'm strongly leaning towards double atk or triple atk over burst.

Double atk does have a higher base rate compared to triple, so if the bonus is multiplying by their base rates (as opposed to adding some flat bonus), then maybe +double is a lower ceiling/higher floor type choice?

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 05:52 PM
Ah, that's probably a good way to look at it.

We had both at 100 (with atk and hp) yesterday for my union and it helps a lot with juggling ultimate back and forth between stun and rage. If you're soloing and know what you're doing, it helps a ton with stalling overdrive.

sanahtlig
07-14-2017, 06:07 PM
Kinda wish they gave us the values for triple and double attack. I mean I can't really see any reason to get double over triple, unless triple has a smaller increase rate compared to double.
"連撃率について †
1回攻撃89%、2回攻撃8%、3回攻撃3%。(9 千回程度のデータから参照。今後と 要検証
基本的な連撃率にキャラクター差は く、統一されていると思われる。( 衛後衛やレアリティによる僅かな差 がある可能性もあり?今後とも要検 。"
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F#g0a388d5

Not sure how the buffs modify that.

bigblackcock
07-14-2017, 09:45 PM
just checked the page of lilim's event and the requirement to collect all the rewards is different.
i guess it's the requirement for the next one when lilim and her weapon are available as a reward, but it'll take a loooong time for it -_-

Raene
07-14-2017, 10:19 PM
Our Union ended up using

100 Attack
100 Double
100 Triple
50 HP
50 Burst

I think this is a pretty good middle ground, Attack, double and triple attack rates are must-haves at 100 imho. The last 100 points can be divided amongst Burst, HP and Affliction success rate, depending on your union's preferences.

We've found that Ultimate demons start becoming undoable for us somewhere in the level 65-70 range, so we're limited to about ~75 ultimate kills per day. Likewise for Expert, Demons are becoming extremely difficult above level 110~115, limiting us to about 120 EX kills per day.
Maybe if we had more rank 90+ players we could do higher, but at this point it stops being economical on our BP's to attempt demons. People start farming Lillims for PP instead once this happens, and we quickly ended up stockpiling excess Grails.

bigblackcock
07-14-2017, 10:54 PM
i have to say, i kind of manage to do well in this event, but it's just because my strongest team is dark.
i really not sure what will happen in next union event as my fire team have few weapons and not as good kami in it.
so... i've thought to focus on fire team for the time being till the wind union event starts so i can at least get a good grid for it
luckily we'll have fire advent and fire raid before it so i can get 2 SSR weapon and 2 SR attack type weapons that can help with my grid.
or...maybe it's a bad thinking and i should stick to my dark team? maybe they have no weakness but they're not strong to wind either, so in high level demon i may have a problem to survive compared other players that use fire team?

Raene
07-14-2017, 11:18 PM
i have to say, i kind of manage to do well in this event, but it's just because my strongest team is dark.
i really not sure what will happen in next union event as my fire team have few weapons and not as good kami in it.
so... i've thought to focus on fire team for the time being till the wind union event starts so i can at least get a good grid for it
luckily we'll have fire advent and fire raid before it so i can get 2 SSR weapon and 2 SR attack type weapons that can help with my grid.
or...maybe it's a bad thinking and i should stick to my dark team? maybe they have no weakness but they're not strong to wind either, so in high level demon i may have a problem to survive compared other players that use fire team?

I was under the impression it would be a Typhon vs Garuda event, with both fire+wind simultaneously, similar to the dark+light Apocalypse VS Phoenix a couple weeks back.

bigblackcock
07-14-2017, 11:22 PM
I was under the impression it would be a Typhon vs Garuda event, with both fire+wind simultaneously, similar to the dark+light Apocalypse VS Phoenix a couple weeks back.

i don't know when the rematch of garuda and typhon gonna be, but there is a chance of it to be in 2-3 months as well.
think they do rematch of 2 advent event on the same time, but new one come after some weeks as we also have union and raid events.
so it may take some time..

Raene
07-14-2017, 11:28 PM
i don't know when the rematch of garuda and typhon gonna be, but there is a chance of it to be in 2-3 months as well.
think they do rematch of 2 advent event on the same time, but new one come after some weeks as we also have union and raid events.
so it may take some time..

I could've sworn it's the very next event, actually. Like, in a week and a halfish?

noxybell
07-14-2017, 11:28 PM

DMM's garuda/typhon reprint was the last week of December. DMM's first Union battle against demon Pride was the last week of August.

bigblackcock
07-14-2017, 11:32 PM
DMM's garuda/typhon reprint was the last week of December. DMM's first Union battle against demon Pride was the last week of August.

oh wow, so it'll be in 4 months? so long O_O
i wish it was sooner so i could MLB them and their weapons

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 11:39 PM
Their dates are about a month ahead of ours. This event for them didn't happen til the late August. Our time period inbetween events has been different than theirs as well.

Anyways, really wished this event gave out a eidolon. I have 3 pages worth of SR enhance material I don't know what to do with. All my SSRs are capped out. Wished we could trade them in for SR weapons.

bigblackcock
07-14-2017, 11:44 PM
Their dates are about a month ahead of ours. This event for them didn't happen til the late August. Our time period inbetween events has been different than theirs as well.

Anyways, really wished this event gave out a eidolon. I have 3 pages worth of SR enhance material I don't know what to do with. All my SSRs are capped out. Wished we could trade them in for SR weapons.
either wait it mean that the rematch with garuda and typhon may take a place in end october- november so there is plenty of time.

well, in terms of weapom materials i just enhance the weapon of my other element as their level isn't maxed.
and in terms of eidolon, i just enchance the level of the SSR ones so have some level 30 waiting for yata gass XD

Raene
07-14-2017, 11:46 PM
I thought someone made a really nice post about upcoming events in the DMM order a while back, but I'm struggling to find it.
Oh and yeah, I've been selling eidolons to get more gem-gacha rares to level up weapon skills.

bigblackcock
07-15-2017, 12:26 AM
I thought someone made a really nice post about upcoming events in the DMM order a while back, but I'm struggling to find it.
Oh and yeah, I've been selling eidolons to get more gem-gacha rares to level up weapon skills.

don't know about that post, but according to japanese wiki we'll have 13 different event before our rematch with garuda and typhon.

EmiyaNanaya
07-15-2017, 05:02 AM
Been having problem lately with KamiPro... Usually it was fine... no connection error, no lagging... but lately, whenever I'm using a debuff, it suddenly won't connect to the server, causing me precious seconds because other debuffs are in effect at that moment... It turned something that was 'able to do solo' to 'Do I need to use potions?' kind of thing...

sharpness
07-15-2017, 07:07 AM
i got the holy soul p what should i do with this....? can i get the soul already..?

<<<<Asking Someone>>>> -_-

Aidoru
07-15-2017, 07:40 AM
Well that should be a rather obvious yes. Not like you got anything else to use it on.

AgentFakku
07-15-2017, 01:10 PM
this is my union

I think we're struggling, check the chat and something about guild leader going MIA and empowerment

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 01:40 PM
this is my union

I think we're struggling, check the chat and something about guild leader going MIA and empowerment

OMG ROTFL dat 1.5% contribution, sucks to be your union mates

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 02:01 PM
I dunno which position I'd rather be in; that, or be contributing 1.2 million pp out of 1.8 million.

noxybell
07-15-2017, 02:22 PM
I dunno which position I'd rather be in; that, or be contributing 1.2 million pp out of 1.8 million.

1.2 mil individual pp will at least give you some personal pp milestone rewards.

bigblackcock
07-15-2017, 03:35 PM
3M personal PP- done
40M union PP- done
300 expert kill- done
300 ultimate kill- 99 left
i guess we can make it by the end of the event even if we take it slow :O
http://i68.tinypic.com/nqoe45.png

Aidoru
07-15-2017, 03:55 PM
That's a lot of dedication. I got a bit more than 2 mil on day 1 but after that I've slowed down quite a bit, mostly cause of work but I guess no eidolon or weapon is a bit of a lack of motivation.

AgentFakku
07-15-2017, 07:06 PM
oh shit, no event gurl this time? I should prolly read the directions on these events lol

dat explains why I have been getting into raid boss battles that run out of time lately

Lag
07-15-2017, 08:48 PM
Eh, I'm the leader of my Union. I'm running it side-by-side with my alt account (can't clear it otherwise). There is one other person who TRIES, I guess. Sometimes I login to see someone in the raid with the boss down to 80% HP. I collect the Grails myself and do the Demon raids myself, pretty much.

I just want to get enough of Holy Soul P for the first soul and then I'm done with this tiring event.

http://i.imgur.com/odeNOm8.jpg

Gisborn
07-15-2017, 09:20 PM
i lost my heat after the gacha draw... a big thanks to my union to complete this event~~ hoping the next 3k draws bring me some light

bigblackcock
07-15-2017, 09:24 PM
That's a lot of dedication. I got a bit more than 2 mil on day 1 but after that I've slowed down quite a bit, mostly cause of work but I guess no eidolon or weapon is a bit of a lack of motivation.

on the first day of the event i was at work and when i got back i was too lazy to play aside of burst time XD
then 1 day later my cousins came to visit us (they are still here) so i couldn't play as much, but i didn't had work so still could play :D
2 reasons i spammed ultimates are:
1) those weapon materials i need to enhance all of my weapons (dark almost maxed level, and also enhanced my thunder, fire and water weapons a bit)
2) as my dark team is my strongest and this is light union event, i felt like i could help more with ultimate battles compared to next union events with different elements

dreadpin
07-15-2017, 09:46 PM
Eh, I'm the leader of my Union. I'm running it side-by-side with my alt account (can't clear it otherwise). There is one other person who TRIES, I guess. Sometimes I login to see someone in the raid with the boss down to 80% HP. I collect the Grails myself and do the Demon raids myself, pretty much.

I just want to get enough of Holy Soul P for the first soul and then I'm done with this tiring event.

http://i.imgur.com/odeNOm8.jpg

u running a 1 man union? lol

EmiyaNanaya
07-16-2017, 02:07 AM
Question! I need to ask, do the Eidolon and weapon drop form her?

noxybell
07-16-2017, 07:59 AM
Question! I need to ask, do the Eidolon and weapon drop form her?

Not this time. Yes for the event rerun in the future.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Is it possible to rip Superbias images? I find her super cute!

acetyline
07-16-2017, 02:27 PM

Uh, maybe, who are you talking about

noxybell
07-16-2017, 02:38 PM
Uh, maybe, who are you talking about

The event raid boss Lilim Superbia, eligible for players without unions to fight. In subsequent union events, including the rerun of this Pride event, Lilim Superbia is one of the available milestone rewards, complete with harem scenes.

Lag
07-16-2017, 02:45 PM
I think so too.

http://i.imgur.com/Rac4uEE.png

anon
07-16-2017, 03:08 PM
In subsequent union events, including the rerun of this Pride event, Lilim Superbia is one of the available milestone rewards, complete with harem scenes.
I can't wait to H her!

Slashley
07-17-2017, 10:15 AM
Yeeesh, finally done.

A bit silly to overextend so much in this event. I don't think we can really compete in the next one, far too many of ours members ran out of Seeds towards the end.

It's quite shocking to see somebody say that they can kill about 75 in a day through sheer brute force. Already at like 50 she starts to one-shot your entire party no matter what you do (like HP buff 100 + Def buff). The only way to stop that is to prevent her from getting bubbles.

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 10:36 AM
Yeeesh, finally done.

A bit silly to overextend so much in this event. I don't think we can really compete in the next one, far too many of ours members ran out of Seeds towards the end.

It's quite shocking to see somebody say that they can kill about 75 in a day through sheer brute force. Already at like 50 she starts to one-shot your entire party no matter what you do (like HP buff 100 + Def buff). The only way to stop that is to prevent her from getting bubbles.

That's because you're not using atk down debuffs and her regular attack won't one shot your kamihimes if you have 100 HP in union buff. She'd only do that if you're not properly handling her buffs. If you know what you're doing, you can go an entire fight without triggering her buffs, which comes from using her regular overdrive.

Kitty
07-17-2017, 10:58 AM
and...we're done :D
now just to farm weapon materials and help those with lower individual pp beat the demons... though no more using seeds, now to save up for the next raid event :o
and now for us to train this new elite soul :D

http://i.imgur.com/SEwtmv5.png

Slashley
07-17-2017, 11:44 AM
That's because you're not using atk down debuffs and her regular attack won't one shot your kamihimes if you have 100 HP in union buff. She'd only do that if you're not properly handling her buffs. If you know what you're doing, you can go an entire fight without triggering her buffs, which comes from using her regular overdrive.Even if you do -50% Atk, even if you do 100 HP, even if you don't let her buff up, the regular overdrive WILL still kill you from full. Probably not if you're also using the Defensive type Soul buffs too, but in a few turns, she'll just do it again. And again. And again.

And I'd imagine that at level 75ish it's literally "play three rounds (add a round for Mordred buff) and you will die, no exceptions"

AgentFakku
07-17-2017, 11:54 AM
Bellum no! You whore, I make u pay for his or her death

5 minutes, i'm down lol

did my math (dis is rare b/c I hate math and im lazy)

I only contribute 1% wow, I suck so hard - welp dat won't make me drop da game b/c otherwise, I only have 2 Nutaku games and none of the western games really get me in cept Girls on Tanks (despite the Hentai not getting me off)

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 01:15 PM
Even if you do -50% Atk, even if you do 100 HP, even if you don't let her buff up, the regular overdrive WILL still kill you from full. Probably not if you're also using the Defensive type Soul buffs too, but in a few turns, she'll just do it again. And again. And again.

And I'd imagine that at level 75ish it's literally "play three rounds (add a round for Mordred buff) and you will die, no exceptions"

At Lv50, which you mentioned she starts one shotting, no she wont. I know from self experience. Using a dark team with no HP boost from eidolon (since there are no SSRs with it) and only HP from the union buff, my team has around 10~12k HP each. A regular or enrage overdrive will not one shot my team unless they're already extremely hurt and one that's debuffed with atk down one will do even less so in addition to own defensive buffs.

Slashley
07-17-2017, 02:12 PM
At Lv50, which you mentioned she starts one shotting, no she wont. I know from self experience. Using a dark team with no HP boost from eidolon (since there are no SSRs with it) and only HP from the union buff, my team has around 10~12k HP each. A regular or enrage overdrive will not one shot my team--Well, while Rage overdrive is possible to survive assuming the random hits either focus on one, non-essential person or spread evenly... the level ~50 non-buffed non-Rage Pride does 16k to all members through Sniper Shot and Andromeda's Def buff. There's room for improvement there, sure, but without bringing one of the Defensive Soul buffs, you're not really living through those.

Regardless. Once she levels up enough, absolutely no matter what you do the non-Rage one will absolutely kill you, even if we were allowed to put 400 points into HP, it wouldn't be enough. It's just a matter of "how much is enough"

... which goes back to the original point. Just brute forcing your way to like level 75 is pretty damn impressive.

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 02:33 PM
16k does not sound right, if anything it sounds like you have her Atk up buff on and regardless, you don't want to be triggering that one in the first place as she buffs for using it.

noxybell
07-17-2017, 03:14 PM
Well, while Rage overdrive is possible to survive assuming the random hits either focus on one, non-essential person or spread evenly... the level ~50 non-buffed non-Rage Pride does 16k to all members through Sniper Shot and Andromeda's Def buff. There's room for improvement there, sure, but without bringing one of the Defensive Soul buffs, you're not really living through those.

I'm kinda cheating here. My Joan's Voice of the God (cut damage taken by 40%), Trial by Jury ( -atk 20% A frame) with Sniper Shot Ex ( -atk 20% B frame) along with Sol's Caldo Luce ( -atk 20% C frame) combo did cut the damage by a lot. A Lvl49 Ultimate Pride's raging w/o buff overdrive was doing sub-2k damage on each of my characters. And even if she buffed up through that non-raging overdrive, Sol's Afrodull can remove that.

bigblackcock
07-18-2017, 09:43 AM
just tried the new elite soul in ultimate event and noticed that her rampage is stronger than the one of beelzebub, even though it's limited to only 1 kami.
while my susanoo deal 50K damage with beelzebub's rampage, she dealt 74K damage with the soul's rampage.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 10:21 AM
Yea, different sources of rampage offer different multipliers. Beelzebub's rampage buff is listed at 1.5x. Cagliostro's listed at 2x. Crowley's at 1.75x. I don't see Morgan le Fay's rampage listed in the table though.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 11:44 AM
~2.9 million personal pp out of ~4 million union pp, the amount of grails the union generates daily has been declining from its peak of ~250-300, and I login to find out that someone distributed today's grails in a less than optimal manner (mid 100's grails distributed such that +Atk is not even close to 100...)
I need +100% Atk to reliably force mode changes for expert demon, and I'm the one who solo'd the majority of the union's expert kills. My motivation is draining away. After clinching 3 million personal pp, the only tangible reward left to work for are enhance material drops.
20+ member union too, btw.

AgentFakku
07-18-2017, 12:25 PM
oh yeah, I was wondering if Chalices actually did something lol

Inb4whales
07-18-2017, 05:49 PM
~2.9 million personal pp out of ~4 million union pp, the amount of grails the union generates daily has been declining from its peak of ~250-300, and I login to find out that someone distributed today's grails in a less than optimal manner (mid 100's grails distributed such that +Atk is not even close to 100...)
I need +100% Atk to reliably force mode changes for expert demon, and I'm the one who solo'd the majority of the union's expert kills. My motivation is draining away. After clinching 3 million personal pp, the only tangible reward left to work for are enhance material drops.
20+ member union too, btw.

Join a really active Union, don't be stupid and stick with inactives or low population ones. When Union event comes around, you will want to stab your ownself to death for being in a shitty Union.
^That quote was an advice from a DMM player long before the game was even released and was still in pre-registration phase.

Source: http://soccerspiritsforum.com/threads/kamihime-project.22066/page-3

What he said is pretty much true because if you only get x300 Holy Soul points per Union event for max rewards (including individual).
The Morgan series needs - 900 HSP
Shingen series needs - 1200 HSP
= 2100 HSP

There are 7 element (Light, Dark, Water, Thunder, Wind, Fire, Illusion) Union events. Meaning 7x300 = 2100 HSP exactly.
Meaning if you even slightly mess up in any of those Union events my not maxing out your HSP rewards, there goes your chance of getting those two Heroic Souls.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 06:47 PM
too late to change unions man

noxybell
07-18-2017, 06:51 PM
There are 7 element (Light, Dark, Water, Thunder, Wind, Fire, Illusion) Union events. Meaning 7x300 = 2100 HSP exactly.
Meaning if you even slightly mess up in any of those Union events my not maxing out your HSP rewards, there goes your chance of getting those two Heroic Souls.

Event reprints.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 08:10 PM
Yea, the fact that reprints exist + this one not having any major prizes means that I'm not really that angry about it, per se. Materially speaking, all I'm missing out here are really just the holy soul points. Whoop dee do; I'm not in a rush for them. Shingen would be a cool toy to mess around with, but there's nothing critical from those two lines for me.

It's really more... half resentment, half disappointment. Looking at the roster, with the members who do login daily, I really did feel that this union was capable of more than what it has shown so far. It feels less an issue of activity and more an issue of trying, you know?

I've got some time before the next union event to think about weighing the growing resentment against the guilt of being the highest level player ditching the union.

AgentFakku
07-18-2017, 08:18 PM
since the union event doesn't offer anything but Holy Soul

for those who have inactive unions, they are not missing too much otherwise, we see pitchforks and torches man y'all then fucking PUssy Saga and Harem Heroes steals Kamihime's 1st Place in Nutaku lol

Aidoru
07-18-2017, 08:23 PM
If anything the event should be a warning for those who are in inactive ones to join proper ones.

sanahtlig
07-18-2017, 09:03 PM
I've got some time before the next union event to think about weighing the growing resentment against the guilt of being the highest level player ditching the union.
The stakes will be much higher in the second Union event. Farming an MLB Lilum will require 22 players reaching the max for individual PP. If nearly every player in the guild isn't striving for max rewards, you likely won't be MLB'ing your's. My suggestion is to look for Unions filled with players that have MLB SSRs for elements they don't main (weapons) or eidolons that aren't in their main team. If they don't, their commitment during Union events will be questionable. Not everyone is committed to MLB'ing SSRs they probably won't use; you need to find the type that are.

noxybell
07-18-2017, 09:20 PM
The stakes will be much higher in the second Union event. Farming an MLB Lilum will require 22 players reaching the max for individual PP.

The 5 copies are awarded as follows: 2.5 mil personal pp, 5 mil union overall pp, 55 mil union overall pp, 150 expert demon death count, 150 ultimate demon death count.

I think 55 mil is decent enough for a guaranteed goal, as compared to say the normal Raid's event gacha where you have to rely on luck. Not to mention if they even implement the gacha rate properly.

Lag
07-19-2017, 12:45 AM
I finished unlocking Crowley on my main and alt. I feel like I put more effort into doing that than this game should ask of you. I wonder how much sweating the large unions are doing just to max out everything. You'd have to be putting hours on hours of play each day with manual combat or something.

I kinda wanted to get just 1 more normal 'Soul P x10' to finish collecting my last soul left, besides the elite Holy Soul P one, but I'm so burnt out on this unfun event. I've already maxed out all my high tier weapons and Eidolons with the endless mats that are raining down. I'm just throwing everything else on SRs.

sanahtlig
07-19-2017, 07:17 AM
I auto-skill everything (including LV40+ Demon Ultimates). I'll hit 3mil PP today, and my Union reached max rewards yesterday. I typically get 30-60k PP from each Ultimate before defeat, though with assistance I've reached 100k at times. I've probably put less time into this event than most, as I haven't used BP- or AP-recovering items. My team is more or less maxed in LV and assault skill, however.

AgentFakku
07-19-2017, 07:28 AM

hopefully, she's the last standard soul I need to work on

lol I haven't finished this one and a shit ton of Legend

noxybell
07-19-2017, 07:39 AM
hopefully, she's the last standard soul I need to work on

Nope, there is one more line of Yukimura, Masamune and Shingen, costing 200, 400 and 600 Holy Soul Points each, in the future.

AgentFakku
07-19-2017, 07:57 AM
Nope, there is one more line of Yukimura, Masamune and Shingen, costing 200, 400 and 600 Holy Soul Points each, in the future.

damn it lol

looks like I barely get enuff to touch a legend soul

bigblackcock
07-19-2017, 09:56 AM
i keep using my BP in this event just to get the SR material weapon to level up some of them XD
thought to save up 20 of them for the SSR gun from yata garasu as well :D

Inb4whales
07-19-2017, 10:31 AM
All right it was foolish of me to think that all future Union events will give 300 Holy Soul Points.

Needless to say, unless there is an alternative source of HSP exchange, you will only be getting 200 max HSP for all Lilim related Union event in the future.
Meaning if you've already used up all 300 HSP you got from this event to unlock Cagliostro like me, you'll be stuck in getting Shingen until another 6 more Union events.
This means, even after all 7 element Unions have completed a full rotation, you still won't have enough HSP to unlock both Morgan and Shingen.

Good news is they will seem to reprint every other element in the process as well. (I thought they only revived the Light lilim Union because the first one didn't have any weapons or lilim rewards).

AgentFakku
07-19-2017, 01:30 PM
i think we're almost done with my union

just need one ultimate battle

feel bad I couldn't do much since Im weak and have work - 2 times a day

used some BP

sanahtlig
07-19-2017, 06:15 PM
All right it was foolish of me to think that all future Union events will give 300 Holy Soul Points.

Needless to say, unless there is an alternative source of HSP exchange, you will only be getting 200 max HSP for all Lilim related Union event in the future.
Not sure where you're looking, but I count 310 HSP in the next Union event (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=backup&page=%E7%85%89%E7%8D%84%E6%88%A6%E3%80%80%E3%83%87 %E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A9%E3%8 2%B9%E3%83%88&age=16). Did you use the backup feature, like I instructed, to collect information from event pages prior to their revivals?

Also, for context, Morrigan was introduced around 11/7/16 in the DMM version, with Shingen following around 1/30/17. Subtract 1.5 months from (or add 10.5 to) those to approximate when they'll be introduced to our version.

AgentFakku
07-20-2017, 01:06 PM
despite being done, there ain't much to do on Kamihime since there are only 1 event going on

guess I grind for Soul P after finishing dalies

edit;

bigblackcock
07-20-2017, 03:16 PM
hey guys, after watching some players that uploaded their battle with ultimate demon, i decided to make a video of it myself.
so i've tried to solo her during my our burst time, and as we have 30 members in team it's quite hard to have a battle that no one join you XD
so i know it's nothing impressive, but here my battle with ultimate demon level 25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZNdPkn-6D0&feature=youtu.be

Edit:
the event is finally over
http://i68.tinypic.com/2qdo8qw.png
though it's a shame that the next event starts in 4 days, hoped for it to start on saturday or sunday