PDA

View Full Version : CPU Usage

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 01:49 AM
I'm not sure if anyone is having this problem, but in the last month or so Kamihime is suddenly using nearly 90% of my cpu, no matter what setting Im on. It doesn't make any sense and is no longer playable, because I refuse to tax my PC like that to play a web browser game. Nothing big is running in the background, no other web pages up, I am using the Chrome web browser, clean cache and all that. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

EmiyaNanaya
07-14-2017, 02:01 AM
I'm not sure if anyone is having this problem, but in the last month or so Kamihime is suddenly using nearly 90% of my cpu, no matter what setting Im on. It doesn't make any sense and is no longer playable, because I refuse to tax my PC like that to play a web browser game. Nothing big is running in the background, no other web pages up, I am using the Chrome web browser, clean cache and all that. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

Hmm... I have no idea why yours spiking up to 90%... Usually it will go to around 30-45% after the first initial loading...