PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Mission Girl.

Purgeishere
07-14-2017, 01:44 PM
I did all 12 missions and it hasn't put the girl from the event in my harem.

JMich
07-14-2017, 02:41 PM

Should be added on next reset, so in about 8 hours.

Greetingz
07-14-2017, 07:37 PM

I agree, the problem is impatient people like you :O

BgSt
07-14-2017, 11:36 PM
Man, every single event there's at least one person going "I did enough missions and the event girl didn't drop!". And yeah, I also would sorta expect her to drop when you "Claim Reward" on your 12th event mission.

Also there was that guy complaining because he finished his 12th mission after the event closed, and he didn't get Boku Mi Mai.

Might be worth updating the text with a couple of additions:

"Complete 12 of the 14 Summer life daily missions before the event finishes and Mountain Sophie will join your harem at the end of the event!"

Don't even need to change any code. Set the expectation that the event girl won't appear until the end of the event, and then when she shows up a day or two early, it feels like WIN!

sniddy
07-15-2017, 06:01 AM
Man, every single event there's at least one person going "I did enough missions and the event girl didn't drop!". And yeah, I also would sorta expect her to drop when you "Claim Reward" on your 12th event mission.

Also there was that guy complaining because he finished his 12th mission after the event closed, and he didn't get Boku Mi Mai.

Might be worth updating the text with a couple of additions:

"Complete 12 of the 14 Summer life daily missions before the event finishes and Mountain Sophie will join your harem at the end of the event!"

Don't even need to change any code. Set the expectation that the event girl won't appear until the end of the event, and then when she shows up a day or two early, it feels like WIN!

Under promise over deliver - that's how I try to plan things too

Best plan