PDA

View Full Version : Crowley initial unlock harem scene having issues?

gottesurteil
07-14-2017, 06:59 PM
So I just went in to watch the initial harem scene for Crowley, and it's basically broken. Lines skipping mid line to the next one (like it was on auto-skip or something), less than a third of the lines are voiced, and what lines that are voiced, are all kinds of wrong. I'm wondering if because of the skips they're misaligned or something, or it's just a really shitty translation.

Is anyone else having issues like these?

Inb4whales
07-14-2017, 10:11 PM
Yes.
As for the lines that aren't voiced though, I think its probably because DMM couldn't get the voice actors back during that patch release. None of the characters were voice either during the Yggdrasil epilogue scene, though that is odd since they were all voiced initially during the prologue. It might have been a Nutaku thing though.

gottesurteil
07-14-2017, 10:48 PM
Possible? I'm betting it's a Nutaku thing though, because Amon has at least 1 or 2 lines of dialogue that I heard, and more that were unvoiced. Honestly it sounds like bad porting/programming, though it might not even be a Nutaku thing, and rather is a DMM thing. But I KNOW i heard amon at least once (she's my fav lol) but not all the time.

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 11:00 AM
Crowley's harem unlock is messed up, but funnily enough her h-scene works perfectly. Someone probably messed the code when translating it.

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 08:39 PM
How to get Crowley? She needs Holy Soul P right? How to get that?

noxybell
07-18-2017, 08:49 PM
How to get Crowley? She needs Holy Soul P right? How to get that?

Participate in the Union event and holy soul points are milestone rewards.

AgentFakku
07-19-2017, 08:16 AM
her intro was buggy too

the text will lag