PDA

View Full Version : Beginner needs help

Jack the Flipper
07-15-2017, 04:17 PM
Hi,

I'm rather new and clueless how to get the best out of the Himes I got. So far not much I fear.
Soul: Solomon
Himes: Amaterasu, Nemesis (this one I like a lot), Maeve, Sol, Amon + Triton as backup Himes.
Eidolons: Fenrir, Behemoth, Ignited Dragon from Noob Panel and Diabolos of course.

Where should I go from there and how? So far i only played from work without giving much thought so those new Event bosses are raping my face.

Aidoru
07-15-2017, 04:31 PM
Well for starters, we need your weapons and your other himes you have available.

Solomon has been pretty much labeled the least necessary soul and pretty much obsolete other than leveling her for her mastery bonus.

Your himes are all over. You have 5 different elements... Focus one or dual element teams unless using a hime for a specific purpose. Amaterasu and Sol can be placed in any teams since they're used more for their debuffs/heal.

I have no idea who your main eidolon is as your party is clearly all over the place.

As for your goal, farm break limit materials from SP quests, they change daily. Aim to break limit all your SR/SSR himes you use to at least 3/4. Farm elemental Disaster raid bosses for SR weapons of your element, you unlock it after clearing the first zone. And do events, you don't want to miss out on SSR eidolons and weapons.

Luckily for you this event has no eidolon or weapon, you'll most likely miss out on the holy soul P but nothing you can't get next union event and eventually get so much it has no use.

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 05:00 PM
Well my spare Himes are:
Nike, Inanna, Cybelle, Baal, (Beach Light) Nergal, Ignis, Indra, Puck, Orpheus and Zephyrus.

And for weapons I pretty much used the ones that cane with the himes.

My main Eidolon at the moment is Fenrir mainly because she is my newest one. I would like to use Diabolos but she already capped out at lvl 30.... :(

Yeah I already did some farming so most of my main himes got one or 2 Limit Breaks done. But the materials are getting rarer and rarer.

noxybell
07-15-2017, 05:18 PM
Personally I would go for this for now:

Eido: Behemoth
Hime: Amaterasu, Sol, Cybele, Puck and Zephyrus.
Yes Solomon is not good but at least her skills for now work with this team. She is all on spell damage with no debuffs or healing, and your team and defend, debuff and heal (lacking damage though)

Your short term goal is to unlock other Souls with similar pre-reqs to Solomon, like Arthur.

Aidoru
07-15-2017, 05:45 PM
Yea, really all over the place at the moment.

You can use any eidolon in the sub slots but your main needs to be something with a passive that applies to your team. So there's no point in using Fenrir as your main eidolon in your current set up as she's a water and your only active water hime is in your sub slot... you can use her as a sub eidolon til you get better ones. Gacha eidolons are really good when starting out, but unless you can break limit them, a full break event eidolons will better and eventually replace them.

Though for your himes, you don't really have much options until you roll more and increase your roster. Not sure who Inanna is.

You need to choose an element and focus your party on that (you can still level others on the side). That includes using only weapons of that element or the himes won't get the weapon skill bonuses.

If anything, a few possible start up set ups you could probably do:
Nergal (Beach), Orpheus, Sol and Amaterasu with Behemoth and focus light weapons.
Maeve, Zehpyrus or Puck, Cybele or Amaterasu and Sol with Behemoth and focus wind weapons.
Triton, Nike, Sol, Amaterasu with Fenrir and focus on water weapons.

For souls, since you have Amaterasu, it saves you the trouble of going through D'Arts tree. So either aim for Arthur for offense, Joan for defense or Mordred for utility.

If you don't have enough of the same element weapons to fill your grid, it's fine to mix and match til you at least get a SR assault weapons of the element which you can get from farming disaster raids.

dreadpin
07-15-2017, 10:04 PM
sol + amaterasu.... if me, i try to keep this to a fire glass cannon team~ <br />
grab joan as soul = u get A,B,C all 3 atk down and def up skills.... u r immortal~ but... it takes time to kill things...

Jack the Flipper.
07-16-2017, 04:46 PM
Hey there. I managed to get some more gems for a few Gacha draws. It spew out a SR Agni and a R Dazbog I have a lot of Fire Himes. Amaterasu, SR Amon from main Story, Agni and Dazbog. maybe I should keep Sol in this team as well just because her healing is sick.
Then use Ignited Dragon and run fire disaster all day until I got all fire weapons? Maybe a get a The Prison of Fire Disaster Eidolon from there as well to replace the Ignited Dragon?

Or try my luck with Light? With Sol of course and the rares Beach light Nergal and Inanna I would already have 3 but no Light Eidolon :/
Also a basic question: Is it even worth to have Rare Himes in the team or are SR flat out better?

Aidoru
07-16-2017, 05:34 PM
Ignited Dragoon is terrible so no. She does not provide a damage buff passive. If you want to go fire, use a R eidolon with Fire Atk↑ and break limit to max for it to 30% Fire Atk and use that as your main until you get something better from an event or gacha.

And by luck, next event is a fire event, the SSR fire eidolon Yatagarasu will be obtainable during it. Though she's not that great in terms of being a main, she's better than having to use a R eidolon.

Be aware though, that going Fire, Water, Wind or Thunder will require you to have a back up party to deal with the element your main team is weak against. Dark and Light have it easy since they're good against all.