PDA

View Full Version : Quest #24 from the "Flowing Lava Relic" won't appear

Nova
07-15-2017, 06:08 PM
So I started this game 2 days ago and i'm at Rank 34 with a 19600 Team, I got 3 Overpowered Eidolons at max level and a few thrash SR ones, A full 40+++ Level Team (Three on the 50+'s) and Arthur Level 18 but somehow the next Quest from Flowing Lava Relic won't appear; It's the 4rth Batch of Quests in that "World" with the red glowing "BOSS" in it

So I'm asking wether it hasn't been released or I'm underleveled which seems odd since I powered through the other 3 easily and I'm able to solo any raid (Including the event ones)---

Maybe the game thinks I'm a scrub

noxybell
07-15-2017, 06:15 PM
It hasn't been released.

Aidoru
07-15-2017, 06:28 PM
If I've been told correctly, since I honestly don't pay attention myself, you should have gotten a pop window after clearing it saying there are no more stages currently available.

So if that's true, then it's quite ironic how often people ask this question.

Nova
07-15-2017, 06:33 PM
So, the best leveling way is just doing the SP Expert Quest over and over again, I guess

dreadpin
07-15-2017, 10:19 PM
So, the best leveling way is just doing the SP Expert Quest over and over again, I guess

best leveling is spam on sunday gem event in my opinion, sometimes get to 4k exp per round other day just spam on high exp gain from normal quest and change materials to elixirs

Nova
07-15-2017, 10:32 PM
I see, I'll give it a try, this is my third day on the game, just leveling my second Legendary Soul, thanks for the advice!

dreadpin
07-15-2017, 10:38 PM
I see, I'll give it a try, this is my third day on the game, just leveling my second Legendary Soul, thanks for the advice!

but bear in mind, try to keep atleast 50(myself keeping 100-150) half elixirs in your pocket for event, don't over burn it for sunday just for exp~

noxybell
07-15-2017, 10:42 PM
but bear in mind, try to keep atleast 50(myself keeping 100-150) half elixirs in your pocket for event, don't over burn it for sunday just for exp~

I don't think somebody that played for 3 days will have 50+ half elixirs though.

dreadpin
07-15-2017, 11:02 PM
I don't think somebody that played for 3 days will have 50+ half elixirs though.

i mean in future xD

Raene
07-15-2017, 11:30 PM
If I've been told correctly, since I honestly don't pay attention myself, you should have gotten a pop window after clearing it saying there are no more stages currently available.

So if that's true, then it's quite ironic how often people ask this question.

Upon finishing a quest there's always a red popup that gives a brief recap of the storyline of the current mission, which most people don't read. The "There's no more quests" popup looks basically the exact same, so I don't really blame them for not reading it along with all the other bogus popups. Some people really don't care for the storyline.

Nova
07-16-2017, 12:03 AM
i mean in future xD
Well, I got 28 and around 4500 Blue Jewels, that'll do for now

Nova
07-16-2017, 12:09 AM
Upon finishing a quest there's always a red popup that gives a brief recap of the storyline of the current mission, which most people don't read. The "There's no more quests" popup looks basically the exact same, so I don't really blame them for not reading it along with all the other bogus popups. Some people really don't care for the storyline.

I think I stated something along the lines of "It errored after the 3/3 rewards dropped"