PDA

View Full Version : Epic Pachinko ripoff??

DarkMasterX
07-16-2017, 12:52 AM
So. I got 900 Kobans after months of playing the game. I'm about to play the Epic Pachinko, but I stop. A lot of the faces on display of potential girls are girls I've seen the bosses hold. On a hunch, I went on the wiki site and looked. There is only one exclusive Epic Pachinko girl, the others are all either event only, or obtainable in boss fights. Really?? After all of this time I can get maybe one girl I could never get otherwise? Game guys, what is up with this? I feel like I'm getting ripped off for all the time and effort I'm putting into the game.

freedomdive
07-16-2017, 02:41 AM
i mean the games screams rip off since 900 kobans are 40$ lmao

The greed is real. I'm usually pretty loose with my money but those retarded prices just are a flat out no go

nice game but you won't ever get support from me with those intentions

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 06:38 AM
The prices are absurdly inflated. The epic pachinko will only give you 1 girl. It can't give more than 1 girl, even though it should technically give you 1, and a chance at more.

Also, what the above user said. The prices are insanely inflated. I mean, you want 2 Kobans just to collect the cash from the girls I have collected?? Lol

DrQuatsch
07-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Every girl you do not have yet is in the epic pachinko.
Last event you were guaranteed an event girl if you did a 10x epic pachinko, but for some reason they changed it this event.
So now you can get any girl you don't have already.

As for it being a ripoff;
Oh no, they have a system in play to get some money.
Not everything is free, wah wah wah.
I am sorry to have to say this, but you are whining like a baby.
Without that system, the game wouldn't be here in the first place, and you wouldn't have anything to whine about.
You don't have to pay 2 kobans to collect all the income, you can just collect it all for free one at a time.
That will require you to invest a minute.
There is a system in play to give you some kobans for free, but obviously you will NOT get enough to get everything possible in the game.
I'd rather have the kobans be more expensive and make pachinko only girls a bit more expensive than that the game is unplayable because you have to pay to get anywhere like with stupid games like pussy saga.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 09:23 AM
lmao defending this shit because you bought into it

i don't think you understand my problem. I can pay 30bucks and get PUBG, a fully developed AAA game.

and you want me to pay 40 bucks to maybe get some pixels?

You can make games and still make money with less greed and still make roll

DrQuatsch
07-16-2017, 09:57 AM
okay, let me break this down for you so that even you can understand it.

the creators wanted to create a game, that everyone can play without having to pay anything.
in order to do that, they make some exclusive stuff, namely the epic pachinko only girls.
to get all of them, you will have to pay for kobans (you can still get some kobans for free by playing the game, but not enough to get all content).
those kobans need to be expensive, because otherwise they have to stop making this game.
do you have to pay for kobans, because otherwise the game is unplayable... no you do not.

so basically you are just attacking the creators of the game, because you cannot get what you want.
so yes, I called you a crybaby.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 10:14 AM
I find it funny theres people complaining about premium content, when said people are obviously not "premium players". You do realise people need to be paid for work. Not to mention server expenses and other monthly expenses.

With an obvious lack of premium players they would have to crack up prices like this.

Meanwhile "Freenium" players like you pay nothing and demand things? such a joke.

DarkMasterX
07-16-2017, 10:20 AM
the creators wanted to create a game, that everyone can play without having to pay anything.
in order to do that, they make some exclusive stuff, namely the epic pachinko only girls.

But there ARE no exclusive Pachinko only girls, that's my point. All of the girls in Epic Pachinko are girls you can get from the boss fights. Now, before you argue it, there are Event Girls. But those only come at certain times of the year and so far the summer ones are only summer copies of the girls you can already get. If you were a regular person who bought the kobans and then spent them for one girl, chances are that girl can be obtained easily by the drop rate on fighting a boss. There are no real Pachinko exclusive girls that you should bother to spend your money on.

zarelion
07-16-2017, 10:24 AM
Drquatsch you should break things down for yourself before you do it for others and respond out of topic. Game prices are insane, time for you to open your app store, your play store, other nutaku games and your eyes. typical game microtransactions are 10$, 10$ gets you nothing in this game that's the problem.

source : http://www.bit-tech.net/reviews/gaming/pc/the-microtransaction-investigation/3/

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 10:26 AM
But there ARE no exclusive Pachinko only girls, that's my point. All of the girls in Epic Pachinko are girls you can get from the boss fights. Now, before you argue it, there are Event Girls. But those only come at certain times of the year and so far the summer ones are only summer copies of the girls you can already get. If you were a regular person who bought the kobans and then spent them for one girl, chances are that girl can be obtained easily by the drop rate on fighting a boss. There are no real Pachinko exclusive girls that you should bother to spend your money on.
This is a service to their costumers who do not want to grind trolls for girls, u know the people that pay their bills? aka not you.

DarkMasterX
07-16-2017, 10:41 AM
This is a service to their costumers who do not want to grind trolls for girls, u know the people that pay their bills? aka not you.

Wow... I love how your statement is a contradiction to yourself. So, Epic Pachinko is for people who don't want to waste time grinding trolls. So you would rather pay $50 to get one girl, meaning you'd need to spend $600 for 12 girls, than grind for a few days in a row for the chance to get at least 3 girls a week. It sounds like YOU don't pay bills, good sir.

freedomdive
07-16-2017, 11:14 AM
I have no problems dropping 10-20 bucks to support a game dev if I get something decent for it. (In fact i just spend 30$ in granblue fantasy for 10 characters + a ticket to CHOOSE an endgame character)

This game is f2p so im not obligated to pay anything anyway.

But I have to pay 40 bucks and basically get nothing in return??? forget it.

JMich
07-16-2017, 02:02 PM
But there ARE no exclusive Pachinko only girls, that's my point.

Wasn't there a sporty Noemy or something that was Pachinko exclusivo? And there's also Ankyo, but everyone should have Ankyo already.

DarkMasterX
07-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Wasn't there a sporty Noemy or something that was Pachinko exclusivo? And there's also Ankyo, but everyone should have Ankyo already.

Ankyo is given to everyone, she doesn't count. And do you really want to spend $50 or strive for first place in contests for three months for a chance at Noemy in a different outfit? Aside from the event girls (and even some of those are reskins of girls you can get for free) there are no Pachinko exclusive girls worth a damn.

DrQuatsch
07-16-2017, 06:06 PM

Okay, so you just dismiss the pachinko girls during events, because they are only at certain times and because they are different copies of girls you already have. First of all, the events are once a month and last for two weeks, so approximately half the month. That sounds like a decent amount of time to get something more exclusive. And as for them being different versions of already existing girls; the events are every month for which they have to create new girls and they are busy with the new story content and they do not have a really big staff because they cannot afford that. So yeah, they reuse old girls, to make it easier. In the past they've also had a lot of one time girls, but during this summer event they haven't done that. And that case, if you do not want a new version of an already existing girl, then just don't go for them and wait for a next event. You are not forced to buy kobans to spend them on a girl you don't even want. You aren't even forced to spend the free kobans you get on a girl you don't even want.
Now as for their decision to stop the guaranteed event girl for a 10x epic pachinko spin; I don't think that was a smart move, but they made that decision and we cannot change that for this event.
There is no reason what so ever to call it a ripoff. The only reason you have given me is that you don't think it is worth it. Well, you are free not to pay kobans and still be able to play the game to its fullest potential, because the makers were so kind to make that possible.

Drquatsch you should break things down for yourself before you do it for others and respond out of topic. Game prices are insane, time for you to open your app store, your play store, other nutaku games and your eyes. typical game microtransactions are 10$, 10$ gets you nothing in this game that's the problem.

Lol, so you are defending games that are reliant on microtransactions... Microtransactions are the most degenerate form of creating money with a game. Pay a dollar here, pay a dollar there, just to get some more content. And yes, you can technically get to the end with those games if you are playing for free, but it would be much more of a hassle to do so. You don't need to pay anything in this game. They even give us free kobans to give us a shot at the epic pachinko. If they were a microtransaction game, you would need to pay for kobans with no other way of getting them. They would make you pay the 2 kobans to collect the ingame cash from the girls. This isn't a microtransaction game. The reason you are paying this much is because you will be directly supporting them to continue making new stuff for this game. Without the people actually paying for kobans, this game would've stopped months ago. You just want cheap kobans so you can get all the content. With the setup they chose, it isn't going to happen.
You were right about one thing, I didn't know about the prices in other games, simply because I do not play games like that. I actually never played WoW, because of the recurring payments, even though I was a massive warcraft fan. I also never paid for anything in any game. If I have bought a copy of a game, then I expect it to be done. However, this is a f2p online game in contradiction to games like WoW.
Just look back how much you've actually paid in those so called better proportioned games and what you've really gotten out of it. Any microtransaction game is pulling a scam because they know that people are much more inclined to pay little amounts. In the end you get a big load of nothing for it as well. At least with this game you know you are supporting them to continue with creating new things for this game. In the end that makes me much more inclined to actually pay these "extreme" prizes.

sniddy
07-17-2017, 01:04 AM
I'll add my 2 cents

The price for a roll is too high - the rewards for a roll are too low

As such I would never buy kobans

I'm happy to support games I like, and if say on Black Friday they put out a $10 10xspin I would - in part as this gives me a way to support the game in part thats a great deal

If once or twice a month or once per event you get a special 100 gold for one epic spin - I'd do it sometimes....

I think some of us would like a cheaper but meaningful way to show our support

JMich
07-17-2017, 01:25 AM
there are no Pachinko exclusive girls worth a damn.

Ah, moving the goal posts. Yes, there are no girls worth a damn (at least in the game).

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 06:28 AM
LOL

DrQuatsch you are an gullible idiot if you think that this content actually takes as much time/effort to make as you exaggerate

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 08:15 PM
I'll add my 2 cents

The price for a roll is too high - the rewards for a roll are too low

As such I would never buy kobans

I'm happy to support games I like, and if say on Black Friday they put out a $10 10xspin I would - in part as this gives me a way to support the game in part thats a great deal

If once or twice a month or once per event you get a special 100 gold for one epic spin - I'd do it sometimes....

I think some of us would like a cheaper but meaningful way to show our support

Very much this.... I have no issues showing support for a game, unless that game is asking far too much $$ for far too little reward, as is the case with Harem Heroes, and why I have never bought into it.

Also, lol at DrQuatsch trying to excuse the inflated pricing model, because he probably paid far too much for so very little.

Bigka
07-18-2017, 09:02 AM
Well, it's sure that this game needs some money to continue and I'd be glad to contribute but I think it is too high and only a few people can afford enough kobans to play 10-times Pachinko. I mean 100$ for 15 000 koban for at least 3 pixels girls, who will be so addicted to pay these?

Okay, they needs money, but it's very expensive and I don't think a lot of gamers can pay all this money juste for pixeleted girls.

If it was, for example, 5$ for 5800 Kobans, it's sure that more people will pay this to win the girl they want, and at last, it will be much more customer who will pay 5$/10 try and the resultat will probably give at last much more money. With 1000 gamers, you'll win more if 750 are agree to pay 5$ that 2 who pay 100

After, you can give some special item to those who pay more, like hyper-rare girls or items only gifted that way, or even goodies, why not?

PS: sorry about the bad english, I'm not a native english

vem
07-19-2017, 05:30 PM
Yeah I agree that the pricing is way off, there is no reason to spend kobans on anything other than pachinko, and the $ prices are very high. The game is enjoyable but I see no reason to pay anything.

Compare to FKG that is very generous with the in-game currency, and while its prices are also very high (compared to how easy it is to obtain), it regularly offers limited cash gacha events with very reasonable prices.

ShinyAfro
07-22-2017, 01:13 AM
I Don't see myself doing the gatcha until i have collected every single free girl before i start. And if they change it so you can get doubles i won't do it at all. Probably going to take aaaages till its even worth doing the gatcha, for me - but then again i probably still won't as its a scam. In other games $3-5 will get you a chick easy.

Icemanfrost
07-22-2017, 05:42 AM
The price is a bit high but it's entirely optional. If it was mandatory, I'd have a problem with it. I never actually did it before. I had 1k gold from the rewards. I used 900 on 10x spins. I was a little surprised. I only get one girl. I thought it would be random how many girls I get. It could be more random to give you option of getting more girls. I'm also supporting this page on Patron. It's fine to me since its optional it does seem a tad high.

Bigka
07-22-2017, 08:05 AM
The price is a bit high but it's entirely optional. If it was mandatory, I'd have a problem with it. I never actually did it before. I had 1k gold from the rewards. I used 900 on 10x spins. I was a little surprised. I only get one girl. I thought it would be random how many girls I get. It could be more random to give you option of getting more girls. I'm also supporting this page on Patron. It's fine to me since its optional it does seem a tad high.

Excuse me, but when you talk about gold, it's koban? And how can you have a 10x epic pachinko with only 900 koban? It take 5400 in my game

JMich
07-22-2017, 08:20 AM
And how can you have a 10x epic pachinko with only 900 koban? It take 5400 in my game
Harem Heroes and Hentai Heroes use different numbers from what I recall, though the ratio is the same. If you are playing Harem Heroes on Nutaku and the 10x epic pachinko is 5400 kobans, I'd suggest contacting Jessie about it.

Icemanfrost
07-22-2017, 08:27 AM
Excuse me, but when you talk about gold, it's koban? And how can you have a 10x epic pachinko with only 900 koban? It take 5400 in my game

Correct. I went back and double checked. 900 Koban for 10x spins which equals 10 bucks in real life cash which is kinda high if you only get one girl. Most of the gear I didn't use. If it's showing 5400 Koban That would be 50 bucks in gold I think, wouldn't it. That's quite a massive difference. I don't know honestly. It's always this price. I only used it once when I got the 1500 gift free for 130 each month I was active. I mostly used Koban to refill energy. I have no idea honestly why its different.

soviras
07-22-2017, 08:53 AM
Correct. I went back and double checked. 900 Koban for 10x spins which equals 10 bucks in real life cash which is kinda high if you only get one girl. Most of the gear I didn't use. If it's showing 5400 Koban That would be 50 bucks in gold I think, wouldn't it. That's quite a massive difference. I don't know honestly. It's always this price. I only used it once when I got the 1500 gift free for 130 each month I was active. I mostly used Koban to refill energy. I have no idea honestly why its different.
You made a mistake with the prices. The 900 kobans cost around 4000 nutaku gold, which is 40$... If it was 10$ it wouldn't be one of the main sources of complaints from people. :P
Even if you bought the koban pack with the most kobans per $, you would still pay $34.62 per 10x spin and it can go up to $45.00...

Icemanfrost
07-22-2017, 09:02 AM
You made a mistake with the prices. The 900 kobans cost around 4000 nutaku gold, which is 40$... If it was 10$ it wouldn't be one of the main sources of complaints from people. :P
Even if you bought the koban pack with the most kobans per $, you would still pay $34.62 per 10x spin and it can go up to $45.00...

It appears I did. I must have confused Kobans amount with gold amount. Honestly. Even when I got 1500 Koban Free. I found myself filled with regret that I didn't save it. One girl for 45 bucks is very high. I can see why people would complain about that that is kinda high. I never used Koban before to finish my quest. I very rarely used them to refill my quest off and on from events.