PDA

View Full Version : Question about items removal after the next event

Balek
10-30-2015, 03:19 PM
As we can read in the news:

"The Temporary Recovery Items have suffered some changes. In order to match our upcoming Elite Guard event Bloody Maries have become Pero Shakes and Pumpkin Pies have become Pero Burgers. Note that this is only a visual change and that the functionality of the items, and amounts you have collected remain unchanged. All items collected during Gambit will expire at the end of Elite Guard 4!"

It's written in the context of recovery items BUT knowing Nutaku, who knows if they don't mean all as if really all items like glasses and radars too. Any thoughts?

chillinfar
10-30-2015, 06:00 PM
2nd Perogambit event had lesser drop rates than 1st one (for anything but peroglasses), i have bad feelings about that announce.

demonking
10-31-2015, 05:18 AM
2nd Perogambit event had lesser drop rates than 1st one (for anything but peroglasses), i have bad feelings about that announce.

The "All items" part in that announcement is a bit confusing. Does anyone know whether the collected pero- radars/glasses in our profile will disappear or not?:confused:
Hope the pink keys that are unused still remains intact!:)

Balek
10-31-2015, 06:53 AM
Exactly, I have used shitton of glasses during the event and I still have 119 more stashed for later and I'm afraid of losing them.

The "All items" part in that announcement is a bit confusing. Does anyone know whether the collected pero- radars/glasses in our profile will disappear or not?:confused:
That's exactly the same question I asked in the original post. Just different words.